Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

IMO I don't think Rinna could care less about Kim or her grandson or a dumb bunny. She saw an opening to ham it up, paint Kim as "mean" and Dorit as (insert random accusation), and grab some low-hanging pity points, so she went for it. She's a weird chick but made for reality tv. Thank god the show is only an hour long; staring at her lumpy, injected, swollen face very long hurts the eyes.

Her face is really lumpy looking when you get a good look :(

22 minutes ago, CatMomma said:

We have it here in TX. It's delicious.  In fact, we can get most Mexican sodas (Dr. Pepper, 7Up) here, and they are all made with cane sugar. I think Coke came out with a pure cane sugar brand, but I read it's not much better than the corn syrup variety. It has a green label, but can't remember the name.

Are you thinking of Coke Life?  That has sugar and stevia. I keep thinking I want to try it and then just sticking to Coke Zero.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Are you thinking of Coke Life?  That has sugar and stevia. I keep thinking I want to try it and then just sticking to Coke Zero.

Yeah I noticed some vein looking lines, HD is not her friend.

• Love 3

Either post a damn video where Lisa literally puts her hand up Erika's dress or let it go.

It wouldn't matter, as the goalpost has already been moved (Lisa's hand would've been all up there if Erika hadn't stopped her).

• Love 20
Just now, yourmomiseasy said:

Yes! That's it.  Oh, so not the same.  I think Mexican sodas may be a regional thing.  I lived in Missouri for a couple of years and could never find it.  I was so used to the cane sugar coke in TX, that I stopped drinking coke while there. It definitely tastes different.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I posted a "damn video" a page or so ago. Guess what. She said "I don't have any." Lisa said "Kyle needs some underwear." And that's what Erika said. Right there. In the clip.

So no, Erika didn't say anything more than she didn't have any, not that she wasn't wearing any.

LVP's hand does seem to be on Ericka's thigh...so who knows where she would have gone...looks more like she is pulling at the napkin Ericka was using to cover herself. Or reaching for the hemline.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dutchgirl said:

LVP was my fave but she's gone lame

Could be why the old gal's make-up looked so ghastly - as if it was done by one of Sonja Morgan's interns moonlighting at a funeral home.

Edited by escape
  • Love 5
39 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Yeah, I understood that. To your statement that you wouldn't reply anything other than nope, that's what Erika did as evidenced in the vid.

Reminds me of a TV show (or was it a movie) "Are you going to believe the video you just saw with your own eyes or me, the one who is telling you  it never happened" LOL! 

Edited by Martinigirl
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

Reminds me of a TV show (or was it a movie) "Are you going to believe the video you just saw with your own eyes or me, the one who is telling you  it never happened" LOL! 

Hmmm....tough choice there ;)

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, jaync said:

With no sixth sense needed, hee.

I bow to your knowledge, sensei.  That was....quite impressive.

Now, if I could get the power ball numbers.

Edited by CatMomma
  • Love 3
23 minutes ago, escape said:

Could be why the old gal's make-up looked so ghastly - as if it was done by one of Sonja Morgan's interns moonlighting at a funeral home.

Well if Dorit is being credited as LVP's designer maybe she inadvertently provided the wrong powder container to the makeup artist.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:
33 minutes ago, escape said:

Well if Dorit is being credited as LVP's designer maybe she inadvertently provided the wrong powder container to the makeup artist.

Dorit wouldn't do something mean like that to LVP. She was their meal ticket on to the show. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Every time I see "Hucksley" written out, I think it's the name of the stuffed rabbit and then I have to remind myself it's actually the name of Kim's grandchild.

And that kid is going to be subjected to being teased and referred to as "*ucksley" as soon as he's old enough to understand English. 

• Love 4
24 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

Every time I see "Hucksley" written out, I think it's the name of the stuffed rabbit and then I have to remind myself it's actually the name of Kim's grandchild.

I am far too lazy to open a new tab and google this, but do you know if that's the kid's real name or just a family nickname?  I mean, not that it is a great name for a human either way.  I'd just like to believe it isn't that poor kid's real name.

2 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

I am far too lazy to open a new tab and google this, but do you know if that's the kid's real name or just a family nickname?  I mean, not that it is a great name for a human either way.  I'd just like to believe it isn't that poor kid's real name.

Hucksley Andrew Wiederhorn.

ikr poor kid!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, AndySmith said:

These two women just need to stay as far away from each other as possible.

And they need to stop talking about each other to anyone else, especially telling lies about the other.

4 hours ago, Normades said:

Thanks for your info!  This is exactly why I have a hard time with the sobriety suspicions, etc. toward Kim.  Even if she has not suffered permanent damage, she has not been sober (her word) for a long enough time period to be clear headed and make good decisions, in my opinion.  AA/NA urges addicts to abstain from relationships for a year for similar reasons.  I just feel like she needs someone to look out for her.  Unfortunately, I also think Kyle has been very damaged over the years by both Kim and Big Kathy, as was evidenced in her behavior at the bunny giving.  I saw someone who has had a lifetime of embarrassment and hiding from the acting out of an addict.  

I've had personal experience with these issues, so it makes me more sensitive and protective.  If I heard some of the comments directed at Kim directed toward someone I care about who is working so hard in recovery, I would need bail money.  But, I would deter that person from appearing on a tv show and thus being subjected to those comments.  It's just a big conflict.  I just can't kick someone who I feel is truly struggling.

I would not be as forgiving of Rinna, like Kyle did, had she said that about my sister, especially since she promised she would stop talking about her!

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

Dorit wouldn't do something mean like that to LVP. She was their meal ticket on to the show. 

Even minions can be assholes?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
46 minutes ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I've confused Hucksley with Kingsley several times. ?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, sarivon said:

I know people who were at that dinner, too, and  SOME didn't like the video, SOME rolled their eyes and SOME thought it was funny. Not a blanket reaction from the crowd.

I don't think Erika Jayne's videos are suppose to invoke a funny response, isn't she suppose to be a singer not a parody?  Do you think Tom received the desired response, which I would assume he desired  she is a great singer.

• Love 6

Or left Kingsley in Rinna's dressing as a nice "surprise"...

I don't think Erika Jayne's videos are suppose to invoke a funny response, isn't she suppose to be a singer not a parody?  Do you think Tom received the desired response, which I would assume he desired  she is a great singer.

As with anything, M., you can never predict the response of the audience. Sometimes they go for it, sometimes they don't.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I would not be as forgiving of Rinna, like Kyle did, had she said that about my sister, especially since she promised she would stop talking about her!

Kyle forgave Brandi after she accused Kim of being a meth addict getting high in the bathroom - and saying that Kyle wanted to see her sister fail.  Kyle also likes Erika and Eileen.

Edited by escape
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

As with anything, M., you can never predict the response of the audience. Sometimes they go for it, sometimes they don't.

So true. Just ask Janet Jackson after her infamous performance/nipple slip at the Super Bowl! 

• Love 3
Just now, chenoa333 said:

So true. Just ask Janet Jackson after her infamous performance/nipple slip at the Super Bowl! 

It was --an ACCIDENT!!! *eyeroll*. It also looked painful. *no eyeroll, just a wince*

• Love 5
31 minutes ago, escape said:

Kyle forgave Brandi after she accused Kim of being a meth addict getting high in the bathroom - and saying that Kyle wanted to see her sister fail.  Kyle also likes Erika and Eileen.

Kim also forgave Brandi and Erika got along with Kim from the get go because Brandi/Kim/Yolanda were friends. When Kyle asked all of them to stop talking about Kim last season, LisaV and Eileen respected Kyle enough to stop it and not do it again whereas Rinna hasn't stopped doing at all. IMO, Kyle is fine with Rinna/Kim not liking each other, it is Rinna using Kim like she has that upsets her. Which is why I don't get why she can keep forgiving her, I know I could/would not anymore.

49 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Hey, where is that crazy dog (Kingsley) anyway? I guess if Dim Richards wanted to be REALLY mean to LisaR, she could've said she fed the widdle wabbit to Kingsley! 

I am sure she still has him stashed at some trainers under yet another different name like she has been doing!

28 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

So Brandi claims Kingsley bit her twice in the past. I know, it's Brandi but.....

http://www.realitytea.com/2016/11/03/brandi-glanville-downplays-story-kim-richards-dog-kingsley-biting-twice/

Brandi revealed that the season Bravo/production brought in the trainer. I believe her on this, she does say both bites happened when he was still a pup but she was afraid of him despite his young age after that.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, steelcitysister said:

I've confused Hucksley with Kingsley several times. ?

So does Kim. It's quite sad really especially when she leashes him and drags him down the sidewalk. 

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Love 5
36 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kim also forgave Brandi and Erika got along with Kim from the get go because Brandi/Kim/Yolanda were friends. When Kyle asked all of them to stop talking about Kim last season, LisaV and Eileen respected Kyle enough to stop it and not do it again whereas Rinna hasn't stopped doing at all. IMO, Kyle is fine with Rinna/Kim not liking each other, it is Rinna using Kim like she has that upsets her. Which is why I don't get why she can keep forgiving her, I know I could/would not anymore.

I am sure she still has him stashed at some trainers under yet another different name like she has been doing!

Brandi revealed that the season Bravo/production brought in the trainer. I believe her on this, she does say both bites happened when he was still a pup but she was afraid of him despite his young age after that.

The article also stated that Brandi said Kingsley wasn't euthanized but "he went to a farm". That's a very vague term/description for exactly where that dog ended up. Everything Dim does in her life reeks of selfishness. She needs to stay off this show and get serious about her life and getting better. You're NOT a star anymore...accept it, embrace it and in the wise words of Maya Angelou  "your legacy is EVERY life you touch".  (Not just yours Kim...)

P.S. Damn I miss Maya Angelou! 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kyle is fine with Rinna/Kim not liking each other, it is Rinna using Kim like she has that upsets her. Which is why I don't get why she can keep forgiving her, I know I could/would not anymore.

Because Kyle knows the truth about Kim.  She's had to live with her erratic history of lies and deceptions.  And Kyle also knows that if she doesn't want people to talk about her sister, she should have never outed her on TV in the first place.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, escape said:

Because Kyle knows the truth about Kim.  She's had to live with her erratic history of lies and deceptions.  And Kyle also knows that if she doesn't want people to talk about her sister, she should have never outed her on TV in the first place.

Where credulity will be stretched is when Rinna comes back next year and starts crap all over again.  Rinna has developed this uncanny knack of believing she will never be held accountable for her past deeds.  Whenever she needs to play an ace she always brings out "What did Harry do?".  It is almost as if Rinna cannot go more than two episodes without creating drama.  She did make it all the way to the fifth episode this season.  This is her third strike and now she has living on borrowed time.  I would love to see Eileen go just so Rinna has to stand alone.  Although Erika appreciates Rinna dogging PK and Dorit, I don't think she would be a good wingman for Rinna.  I can't imagine what would happen if they brought someone new on who was really interesting. 

Let's face it Erika Jayne is boring, Young and the Restless is boring, Kyle's TV show was a big nothing and still will not have aired by the time they wrap in 2017, Rinna's QVC stuff is boring, Rinna going to NYC to pimp her daughters' modeling career is boring, which leaves the dogs.  LVP and Kyle seem to have cornered the market on the dogs. Oh and of course Mauricio coming up with party and vacation spreads.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

HIGHLY doubt it. She's NOT even close to a great singer.

• Love 7
On 4/18/2017 at 10:38 PM, ryebread said:

Is a line of coke that unusual at a Beverly Hills dinner party?  Honest question.  I'm out of the party scene now but I can remember when it seemed like every one carried a bullet in their pocket or excused themselves, early and often, to "freshen up". 

FWIW, like Rinna, I would be suspect if the entire table disappeared after someone said it was time to freshen up.  It was a bitch move for her to mention it on TV, but is cocaine use so unusual/no longer the thing amongst the monied, party crowd?

This is like the time when Kyle and Kim pretended not to know what crack was, during that infamous game night with Brandi. And they went on and on acting like they had nooooo ideaaaaaa what drugs are called. *eye roll* While I'd like to think Dorit and company are not stupid enough to snort cocaine when there are cameras around and a loudmouth like Rinna, it wouldn't shock me in the least if they did drugs.

• Love 6
41 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

Where credulity will be stretched is when Rinna comes back next year and starts crap all over again.  Rinna has developed this uncanny knack of believing she will never be held accountable for her past deeds.  Whenever she needs to play an ace she always brings out "What did Harry do?".  It is almost as if Rinna cannot go more than two episodes without creating drama.  She did make it all the way to the fifth episode this season.  This is her third strike and now she has living on borrowed time.  I would love to see Eileen go just so Rinna has to stand alone.  Although Erika appreciates Rinna dogging PK and Dorit, I don't think she would be a good wingman for Rinna.  I can't imagine what would happen if they brought someone new on who was really interesting. 

Let's face it Erika Jayne is boring, Young and the Restless is boring, Kyle's TV show was a big nothing and still will not have aired by the time they wrap in 2017, Rinna's QVC stuff is boring, Rinna going to NYC to pimp her daughters' modeling career is boring, which leaves the dogs.  LVP and Kyle seem to have cornered the market on the dogs. Oh and of course Mauricio coming up with party and vacation spreads.

BORING is RIGHT. YAWN.

• Love 7

I like Kim. I'm always rooting for her through the good, the bad, and the ugly.  You know...

...Never mind. This reunion blows.

I can't go on. I fell asleep during the reunion after the blatant shoving of the LR/EJorG/ED triumvirate down my throat... maybe it's just me, but I don't recall a reunion ever being again, so blatant, in who the production darlings/ favored ones are.

I do legit love Eileen. She's boring, I'm boring. If she could be more than EJorG or LR's sycophant, she'd be okay.

As an odd duck about another odd duck, I do love me some Eden. Eden, you love (hope?) jar giving, crystal power honing, emotional, empowering, compassionate weirdo, you have inappropriately hugged Cyberjawa's heart, just like that walking beef jerky Carlton placed a spell on it, and Joyce, she couldn't swim in that pool, but she swam into my heart. I think what I'm saying is, I hate one and done's and most of the one and done's I enjoy more than some of the major players in this particular franchise...

• Love 4
6 hours ago, CatMomma said:

I'm sorry, but I really wish the implication that LVP put her hand up Erika's dress would die.  Either post a damn video where Lisa literally puts her hand up Erika's dress or let it go. If she did it, then that would be assault.  

Tell it to Dorit. As far as I know, she is the only person on the show to say it, and she did say exactly that in her TH. She said "when LVP stuck her hand up Erika's dress and Erika said that she wasn't wearing any underwear". 

• Love 5

I can't stand Lisa R but Kim made me feel sorry for her. Kim is a vile disgusting person who never changes. She constantly plays the victim and she must be exhausting to be around. Such an ugly bitter unacomplished mess of a woman. Must eat her alive that her sister has so much going for her right now. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, escape said:

There is so much truth in all of this. Kyle knows Kim and what she can drive a person to say and do. So Rinna made a promise to Kyle. That is nothing compared to the promise that Kyle herself has talked about making to her mother. To protect her sister and the family secret. To take care of her. And Kyle loves her sister - desperately. Rinna doesn't love Kim. Doesn't even like Kim. Kyle knows that Kim can spew venomous words like "you stole my goddamn house" which leads to a life altering response, like "you're a fucking alcoholic". On camera, so now the whole world knows the secret you promised your mother you would hold tight. Kyle knows that her daughter can be rushed to the hospital and later have surgery for an infection due to a bite from Kim's dog, and have a vile Kim look her right in the eye and say "it was a little bite on her finger". And say it with pure hate in her eyes. So sure, Kyle gets it. Her relationship with Rinna will never be the same, but she understands what Kim can drive a person to say because at the end of the day, Kyle said it first, loudest, and with more emotion. She will always be the one who told the real truth about Kim.  And I didn't blame her then, and I don't now. 

• Love 11
3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

The article also stated that Brandi said Kingsley wasn't euthanized but "he went to a farm". That's a very vague term/description for exactly where that dog ended up. Everything Dim does in her life reeks of selfishness. She needs to stay off this show and get serious about her life and getting better. You're NOT a star anymore...accept it, embrace it and in the wise words of Maya Angelou  "your legacy is EVERY life you touch".  (Not just yours Kim...)

P.S. Damn I miss Maya Angelou! 

Yes, she moves him around as needed so no one finds him. If she really cared, she would leave him wherever he is and not visit him. She is not a good for the dog.

3 hours ago, escape said:

People were already talking about Kim, cast members and viewers alike. There was no hiding that Kim was an addict/alcoholic, none.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, HalbornScorpio said:

It made my heart sing with joy to watch Kim hurt Lisa's feelings and make her cry. Lisa has treated Kim like crap and looked down her nose at her because of her substance abuse issues ever since her and her disgusting lips came on the show. I hate people like that. The comment she made to Eden about Kim being near death served no purpose other than to be cruel and mean. I'm glad Kim made that little bitch hurt! It's about time baboon lips got hurt the way she hurts others.

There has been zero discussion about PK comments to Rinna the night of the dinner she alleged/asked "were people doing coke in your bathroom."  PK made I thought a pretty persuasive argument that after a fabulous dinner where he left her with something along the lines of, "Lisa Rinna, I think you are fab," Rinna screwed he and Dorit over twice, first with the death of the parents thing, which apparently was fairly inert and then, four months later, because in her mind she expanded her Xanax story, she pretty much admits to screwing the Kemsleys over for sport.      Of course there is brain dead Erika sitting there wanting him off the stage because for about 30 seconds the conversation wasn't about Erika or her snatch.  Andy needs to focus on the interesting instead of the ho-hum.

• Love 12

For some of us, this is a show worth watching. And not in an ironic, hate-watching kind of way.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

For some of us, this is a show worth watching. And not in an ironic, hate-watching kind of way.

I just have difficulty really bringing up a full hate on this show. It is mindless entertainment. To me, the only person to really get a good hate on in the RH franchise is Vicki just because of the whole cancer thing and promoting alternative treatments saying that they helped Brooks. She was scamming cancer patients. It is just me but I find it really hard to hate someone on this show. Dorit irritates me but so does sand in my shoes.  Dorit is the equivalent of sand in my shoes. Rinna just makes for good tv.  LOL. 

• Love 10

This is like the time when Kyle and Kim pretended not to know what crack was, during that infamous game night with Brandi. And they went on and on acting like they had nooooo ideaaaaaa what drugs are called

LVP was smart about it. She said in the past she may not have tried everything, but she has seen just about everything. She can comment about drugs this way without having to admit to doing certain things.

• Love 13