Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

On 4/18/2017 at 6:57 PM, Jamie Satyr said:

What a performance by Rinna; the crying, the playing of the victim! I would have told her to go to HELL! Kim was nicer than I would have been! ;-)

Yeah, Rinna with her solo tear running down her cheek FFS!  Rinna and Kim don't like each other CLEARLY and never will.  They are both awful and offer next to nothing on this show.  They can take Eileen while they are at it (they may need a designated driver anyway).  Rinna kept jumping into conversations that were not including her and why didn't someone tell her to shut it?  Are we to the point she needs to have tape over her mouth that is removed when its her turn?  Or is in sound proof box until its her time to speak?  

I didn't like how rude Erika was to PK and I am glad she sorta admitted that when she says she is cool it means she is done talking about it, not that she is cool. Mkay.  Noted.  Eileen as I said offers next to nothing except shit stirring.  She can't ever seem to see things from all sides, she just has to be Rinna's guard dog. Eileen, she doesn't need one.  A GOOD friend will tell you when you are showing your ass (figuratively, not trying to go back to pantygate!) not blindly take their side.

• Love 18
47 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

She is just saying what most of us are thinking.  "No way is Kim sober"

FYI - Sobriety or clean time is defined in a myriad of ways.  There has been lots of discussion on the subject on these boards.  You can count me out of the most of you who are saying "Kim's not sober." Kim's recovery is the business of Kim and her family.   To me, she appears to be doing much better and I am happy for that.  This is just another good example of why she should not be on the show.  

• Love 17
16 hours ago, Happy Camper said:

Erika obviously gives zero fucks about her reputation with Tom's colleagues. The other lawyer wives will be talking about this until the end of creation. Erika will never again be able to attend one of Tom's work events without the other ladies and gents staring at her crotch area and giggling. 

Yeah I doubt it. I used to work with a guy whose wife had been a Miss October 10 years prior. We didn't stare at her anything. People don't do that in work and career and social settings. People on the Internet do that.

• Love 7

Erika's "Get the fuck out of here" smacked of something a bitchy gay queen would say, in jest.  Her entourage is privy to her talking about what has gone down while filming.  I can hear one of them say those very words in response to some anecdote she shared.  She decided to use them.  She is humorless and did not get it.  It is an expression, not an insult to hurl. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Can Tom afford another Erika Girard career?  It looks to me like every time she gets a job she spends more than she makes.  First the entourage videos costumes, work out space, playhouse and $50k a week villa and private jet to Greece for Erika Jayne.  $500k a year for Erika's hair and make-up because now she is on TV.  Tom had to be somewhat delighted Erika didn't make the finals in DWTS as she had promised her partner a Lamborghini.   Can't image what working for scale on soap opera would cost Tom.

Tom can afford to let his wife play into forever. Yeah, I know, there's stuff on the Web that he kept money meant for clients and is in trouble with the IRS and whatever. To the first- maybe the clients are mad after the fact about the terms of the agreements they made with his firm (this happens a lot with class action suits but CAs are structured to benefit the lawyers more than the victims)  and to the second - lots of very wealthy folks have tax fights wit the IRS. Not anything new. I am sure Tom and Erica are fine and protected and life is swell.

• Love 4

Erika's "career" is a tax advantage.  Having a business that loses money is good to have.   Many set up fake businesses for this very reason.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Erika should take advantage of all of this embarrassment and start her own pantie / lingerie line. 

And Rinna should have a free gift with purchase  "Good Vibes only Blue Bunny" on QVC

Pat the Puss panties....OMG!!!  

• Love 3
On 4/19/2017 at 0:40 AM, AndySmith said:

I thought LVP looked good tonight. For me, she and Rinna are tied for best overall looks of the night.

I thought LVP's hair looked good but something seemed different about her eyes. They looked smaller. It made me wonder if she had a facelift. Rinna looked good in the dress but some of her close-ups were scary with her overly made-up eyes and huge lips.

After looking at Rinna's hair in this episode and in some of the clips, I think Brandi was right. I do think she is wearing a wig at least some of the time. 

I liked Dorit's look, even the dress. It wouldn't have been my choice but it worked with her hair and make-up. Surprisingly, Kyle looked off. Not only was the dress wrong, but her hair didn't look as good as usual. It was kind of flat. She usually looks nice at the reunions so I'm not sure what happened. The same applies to Eileen. She is a beautiful woman but just looked so-so to me at the reunion. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, MerryMary said:

Drunk or sober, Kim is an asshole.  Having read House of Hilton, I suspect this condition is genetic.  The best thing Kyle could do is cut ties with her family and live her life.  Instead, she's dwelling on the past and creating a television show about it.  I don't get it.

Kyle simply can't be famous enough, IMO.  She created a show about herself because outside of this "reality" mess, she can't get hired to cross the street.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Normades said:

To be clear, I think Kim is a jerk -- drunk or sober, but I do root for her to continue to do well in recovery.  That said, I understand her not wanting that stupid bunny (should this now be referred to as bunnygate??).  I think when it happened, it came from left field and she was unprepared to handle it by simply declining the gift.  That could be because she might be like me and not think quickly on her feet.  It could also be from post acute withdrawl, which can last a couple of years.  Substances cause damage and it takes time to come back, for some people it takes a lot of time. This is one of the many reasons I feel Kim would be better served by not participating in a reality show.

The gift was given on camera for effect.  The gift was returned on camera for effect.  When Eileen said Kim should have mailed it back, well my thought is that had the gift been truly from Rinna's cold, black, little heart, she would have mailed it or given it off camera, but instead she wanted the fanfare of appearing superior.  It was a dumb event all the way around, I'm just inclined to give Kim a bit more of a pass on this one. 

That is a very good point. I've taken the position that Kim should have not returned it at the reunion, but you are making me rethink that. 

I also think it was dumb, and made Kim look small, but I didn't really think about the equal-ness of the gesture.  Point: Normades!  

• Love 13
1 hour ago, Normades said:

To be clear, I think Kim is a jerk -- drunk or sober, but I do root for her to continue to do well in recovery.  That said, I understand her not wanting that stupid bunny (should this now be referred to as bunnygate??).  I think when it happened, it came from left field and she was unprepared to handle it by simply declining the gift.  That could be because she might be like me and not think quickly on her feet.  It could also be from post acute withdrawl, which can last a couple of years.  Substances cause damage and it takes time to come back, for some people it takes a lot of time. This is one of the many reasons I feel Kim would be better served by not participating in a reality show.

The gift was given on camera for effect.  The gift was returned on camera for effect.  When Eileen said Kim should have mailed it back, well my thought is that had the gift been truly from Rinna's cold, black, little heart, she would have mailed it or given it off camera, but instead she wanted the fanfare of appearing superior.  It was a dumb event all the way around, I'm just inclined to give Kim a bit more of a pass on this one. 

Good point. The bunny probably came from a producer who purchased it in an airport gift shop, hurriedly, on the way back to the taping.   What store wraps toys in cellophane?   Ohhhhhhh wait a minute.  Carnival games do!  LOL! 

• Love 4
42 minutes ago, Martinigirl said:

LVP looked good...but a bit casket ready

Loved Rinna's dress

Dorit, thank god, pasted her bangs back on top of her head. (her hair always looks dirty to me)

Kyle needs a stylist stat!

I love you! 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, Giselle said:

Thank you for making my point. I wrote it that way for effect to affect perception.  Just the same way Erica announced she wasn't wearing any underwear. We both could have chosen other words.

Most of us on the other side of the argument have said it's never been that she didn't wear underwear. It's that we feel she purposfully announced it to be provocative. It obviously upset Dorit and Erica has never been aware enough to see that it did nor has she apologized to Dorit.

Speaking of of acting a lady, is it ladylike to announce it as she did in front of 2 married couples? I find it disrespectful of Erica to have pointed out her hairless cat to married men in front of their wives. Very disrespectful to the wives in my opinion.

Again, she didn't announce it, she was ASKED. LVP was deliberately provocative with her "ah! Ooh!!" when Erika said she wasn't wearing any, no? Erika was pointing out her crotch to married men? Give me a break, no she wasn't. If she said it loud, it wasn't to please these men. She wasn't putting a spotlight on her crotch. The "other side" has been saying for weeks that she SHOULD have worn underwear if she didn't want any of this to happen. Period, done, TM Dorinda.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

That bunny needs to go on all their vacations!  A 'can you spot the bunny' moment!

Do we get to take a shot of (finger quotes) Something when we spot it?

(fingers crossed)

8 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Again, she didn't announce it, she was ASKED. LVP was deliberately provocative with her "ah! Ooh!!" when Erika said she wasn't wearing any, no? Erika was pointing out her crotch to married men? Give me a break, no she wasn't. If she said it loud, it wasn't to please these men. She wasn't putting a spotlight on her crotch. The "other side" has been saying for weeks that she SHOULD have worn underwear if she didn't want any of this to happen. Period, done, TM Dorinda.

I see your point.

Lisa was using and I'm not ashamed of it "Brit Humour", Erica decided to try to school the brits on etiquette, basically she didn't get it!

Kyle was the one who first announced/confided *on camera* she was wearing the wrong knickers and Lisa made a joke to which Erica had (love this word) AGENCY to respond so it's like the chicken and the egg!

Edited by hecate2909
grandma
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, sarivon said:

Yeah I doubt it. I used to work with a guy whose wife had been a Miss October 10 years prior. We didn't stare at her anything. People don't do that in work and career and social settings. People on the Internet do that.

I don't think you know "People" as well as you think.

Aren't you also on the Internet *rhetorical*, it just seemed like a slight to people on the internet ie: only THEY do THAT!

• Love 10
37 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Lisa did not ask Erika if she was wearing panties, she asked if she had an extra pair! Erika could have easily said, Sorry but No, I don't carry spare underwear, instead she said that she wasn't wearing any at all. And Lisa didn't "Ooh/Ahh" until after Erika replied she was sans panties, info that Erika didn't need to share, she did it for effect.

• Love 15

Paraphrasing here, but that boiled ham said something about Erika being 'on sale'.

No, he didn't. He commented that maybe Erika's bits were available for the world to see, which alludes to exhibitionism, not fucking for money.

People hate Erika so they lash out at her for anything and everything.

The extremism goes both ways; people who "love" Erika are no more objective than those who "hate" her.

She looks like a constipated Kermit the frog. LOL

With a listless Elmo's voice.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, jaync said:

No, he didn't. He commented that maybe Erika's bits were available for the world to see, which alludes to exhibitionism, not fucking for money.

The extremism goes both ways; people who "love" Erika are no more objective than those who "hate" her.

With a listless Elmo's voice.

Monotone yet in stereo, sheesh she must be confused or wilfully confusing!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

. Surprisingly, Kyle looked off. Not only was the dress wrong, but her hair didn't look as good as usual. It was kind of flat.  

Maybe she's suffering from mid-life menopausal hair thinning. I'm not being snarky -- it happens a lot. And, being Kyle and therefore always on the hunt for a way to stay in the spotlite, she could hook up with one of those hair supplements companies. Or did she do that a few seasons back? Time to switch brands?

• Love 3
50 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Yep.

Maybe she's suffering from mid-life menopausal hair thinning. I'm not being snarky -- it happens a lot

I thought Kyle's hair was the only good thing about her look at the reunion. But then again, I feel her hair has looked it's best this season.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 5
15 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa did not ask Erika if she was wearing panties, she asked if she had an extra pair! Erika could have easily said, Sorry but No, I don't carry spare underwear, instead she said that she wasn't wearing any at all. And Lisa didn't "Ooh/Ahh" until after Erika replied she was sans panties, info that Erika didn't need to share, she did it for effect.

I said asked, I didn't expand on what she asked. I'm aware of WHAT Lisa asked. Let's spell it out: she asked her for a pair. Erika informed her she was without, totally. Lisa didn't quietly take in the information. Done. 

So now Erika didn't need to share the information. Hell, we would have no show then if these ladies didn't share. LVP says a LOT of things for effect as well. 

The blame keeps falling on Erika, period.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

WTH would Kim hold onto a bunny with such bad energy for 8 f-ing months? If she really believed her own BS story about bad energy it would have been thrown out the damn car window on the way home. 

Kim being Kim she probably tried to return it to Target claiming she'd lost the receipt but a store gift card for the full price will be fine, thenkyewvermush.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Normades said:

Kim's recovery is the business of Kim and her family.  

After 7 seasons of Kim's recovery (attempted, in-progress, failed, going well, clambering over retaining walls, !not! doing crystal meth in the bathroom) being onscreen and in our faces, I am comfy with the premise that it's our biz, too.

• Love 11

Couple of thoughts.  I don't feel like Kyle saying she wanted to be there when Dorit gave Erika the panties was her egging Dorit on.  I had an old boss who would absolutely 'get you told' if you got out of line.  I adored him, and actually found him highly reasonable.   If someone came in and said they were going to do something that I knew would really agitate him or think they would come in there and tell him off, I would probably say I wanted to be there when they did it, because I know it was going to be an epic event.  I'm pretty sure Kyle knew Erika isn't the one who can really take a joke, so she knew something was going to happen.  

And Erika.  I've been thinking about Erika and how she comes across.  She seems insecure in some ways and I feel that is what makes her seem wooden. She is hyper aware of people's judgments and (I feel) is just waiting for someone to say something negative about her, which I feel becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy because of her guarded nature and stuck-up seeming behavior.  So she tries to act like she doesn't care, but she actually cares quite a bit.  

I also feel like her saying she is not a whore comes out of left field.  I really don't feel like the other women were saying that.  I think she is so defensive about being called a whore, or perceived as one, because she is a little "bought and paid for."  She married a rich, very older man, is told to be quiet when he is talking, treats him how I might treat The Queen of England if I met her- she just doesn't seem to be on equal footing with him, and has to defer to him in a way most of us here would never do, not even for all the money Tom has got.  And that alone says something about Erika.  Why wouldn't we do it?  What would it make us feel about ourselves?  Isn't it possible Erika feels some of that, too? Somewhere deep inside she isn't proud of her situation.  

Yes, she is rich, yes, she has fame, but it comes at the price of some of her dignity and certainly at the cost of how others view her.  And with Erika, how she is viewed obviously means a lot to her.  That is why she has the glam squad, that is why she posts a million pictures to social media posing up a storm, that is why she name drops designers.  She wants to be perceived as perfect in some ways.  And she wants a lot, she almost wants to be everything, but she can't be.  Example, how she was upset they called her cold, when she knows damn well she is.  That stuck out to me.  I'm standoffish, so if someone said I was cold I would know why they said it, and I wouldn't act all shocked.  Yes, I can be warm to people, but I know being the friendliest person out there will never be me, so if I fall short, that is okay.  Erika seems to not want to fall short in any way and that is what is causing some to dislike her so much. 

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 21
23 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

I said asked, I didn't expand on what she asked. I'm aware of WHAT Lisa asked. Let's spell it out: she asked her for a pair. Erika informed her she was without, totally. Lisa didn't quietly take in the information. Done. 

So now Erika didn't need to share the information. Hell, we would have no show then if these ladies didn't share. LVP says a LOT of things for effect as well. 

I feel that this has all become about semantics, there is a lot of "them and us" or "we think or feel this way or that".

I'll tell you what I feel!

Yes Erica was embarrassed.

Yes I question why with her particular proclivities she would be so very affronted by THIS whilst simultaneously not being affronted by some of her own behaviour/s.

No I don't like Rape or Feminism or any frankly BS being brought int this.

No I don't think either Eileen or Erica are a whore.

Yet yes I think that they view themselves that way to some extent.

Yes that's on them not me!

eta: Actually YES I do think that to some extent and depending how you classify whore they both are to some extent; including Lisa V so I am not being biased.

Edited by hecate2909
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Yes I question why with her particular proclivities she would be so very affronted by THIS whilst simultaneously not being affronted by some of her own behaviour/s.

No I don't think either Eileen or Erica are a whore.

Yet yes I think that they view themselves that way to some extent.

Yes that's on them not me!

That's exactly the type of question that prompts me to respond because it's baffling to me why Erika keeps being lambasted for her reactions when the topic is her body. 

Eileen thinks of herself as a whore? 

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 6

And Lisa didn't "Ooh/Ahh" until after Erika replied she was sans panties, info that Erika didn't need to share, she did it for effect.

According to Kyle, she was flashed before Erika said she was going clamando. So, unless Kyle was lying, Erika's announcement didn't prompt anybody to go looking, it just verified what they had already been shown.

• Love 13

After 7 seasons of Kim's recovery (attempted, in-progress, failed, going well, clambering over retaining walls, !not! doing crystal meth in the bathroom) being onscreen and in our faces, I am comfy with the premise that it's our biz, too.

Seriously.

Yeah, that doesn't make sense at all.

• Love 4

Kim being Kim she probably tried to return it to Target claiming she'd lost the receipt but a store gift card for the full price will be fine, thenkyewvermush.

Maybe the Bunny's "negative energy" came from the cashier telling her "Bitch, please".

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

Why Yes, Lisa does share a lot but she has a sense of humor about it, Erika does not! And, No, Erika did not have to say that she was without underwear, she really didn't. They all have blame/responsibility in this stupidity and a fair amount of it was/is Erika's.

36 minutes ago, jaync said:

According to Kyle, she was flashed before Erika said she was going clamando. So, unless Kyle was lying, Erika's announcement didn't prompt anybody to go looking, it just verified what they had already been shown.

Kyle also said that she thought Erika was wearing "nude" underwear until Erika told them she wasn't wearing any at all. LOL

• Love 7
1 hour ago, chewycandy said:

That's exactly the type of question that prompts me to respond because it's baffling to me why Erika keeps being lambasted for her reactions when the topic is her body. 

Hi there.  Not an "other sider".  Totally on Team Everybody Has Some Part In Pantygate.

It's like the First Amendment.  You can say what you want, but it doesn't protect you from other people disagreeing or even criticising your point of view.

Ericka can choose to go pantyless in order to avoid pantylines.  But it doesn't protect her from people looking or commenting if parts she doesnt want seen, happens. In a public place no less. No one physically attacked her.  

You can make the argument it was verbal abuse and I will ponder your thoughts, however verbal abuse is not treated the same as physical.  

Because if it were, Kenya Moore would never see the light of day except for one hour in the yard.

I will say this as a woman, 53.  It kinda pisses me off, this idea that a woman cannot be held responsible for a decision she makes.  We're not toddlers.  We make decisions and sometimes we fall flat on our faces for our decisions.  Ain't nothing wrong with that. 

We live in an underwearing society. Until that changes?  People are going to talk and or make their own conclusions.  It's a consequence of living life with other people.

Where Ericka truly loses me, is the over the top reaction in Hong Kong and holding onto a grudge for months.

• Love 24

Where Ericka truly loses me, is the over the top reaction in Hong Kong and holding onto a grudge for months.

I agree.  It also bugged me that she has been so defensive during the reunion taping.  That constant pissed off look got old very quickly.  

• Love 21
15 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I agree.  It also bugged me that she has been so defensive during the reunion taping.  That constant pissed off look got old very quickly.  

She's lost me for good! Any other persona she comes up with can't be trusted since I think the real one was revealed these last few weeks on the show! Her mouth is filthy, she's the enabler of Rinna backing all her hateful plays, and of course holding this grudge over a silly joke! If she wasn't happy initially, why say she was cool and "let's move on?" She lied to Dorit, the group, and herself obviously! That stink face all night was so ugly even with all that war paint! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

I too would be defensive IF I had said something embarrassing on this forum and posters were giving me jabs /digs about it month after month. Would you like it? I know I wouldn't. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

Couple of thoughts.  I don't feel like Kyle saying she wanted to be there when Dorit gave Erika the panties was her egging Dorit on.  I had an old boss who would absolutely 'get you told' if you got out of line.  I adored him, and actually found him highly reasonable.   If someone came in and said they were going to do something that I knew would really agitate him or think they would come in there and tell him off, I would probably say I wanted to be there when they did it, because I know it was going to be an epic event.  I'm pretty sure Kyle knew Erika isn't the one who can really take a joke, so she knew something was going to happen.  

And Erika.  I've been thinking about Erika and how she comes across.  She seems insecure in some ways and I feel that is what makes her seem wooden. She is hyper aware of people's judgments and (I feel) is just waiting for someone to say something negative about her, which I feel becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy because of her guarded nature and stuck-up seeming behavior.  So she tries to act like she doesn't care, but she actually cares quite a bit.  

I also feel like her saying she is not a whore comes out of left field.  I really don't feel like the other women were saying that.  I think she is so defensive about being called a whore, or perceived as one, because she is a little "bought and paid for."  She married a rich, very older man, is told to be quiet when he is talking, treats him how I might treat The Queen of England if I met her- she just doesn't seem to be on equal footing with him, and has to defer to him in a way most of us here would never do, not even for all the money Tom has got.  And that alone says something about Erika.  Why wouldn't we do it?  What would it make us feel about ourselves?  Isn't it possible Erika feels some of that, too? Somewhere deep inside she isn't proud of her situation.  

Yes, she is rich, yes, she has fame, but it comes at the price of some of her dignity and certainly at the cost of how others view her.  And with Erika, how she is viewed obviously means a lot to her.  That is why she has the glam squad, that is why she posts a million pictures to social media posing up a storm, that is why she name drops designers.  She wants to be perceived as perfect in some ways.  And she wants a lot, she almost wants to be everything, but she can't be.  Example, how she was upset they called her cold, when she knows damn well she is.  That stuck out to me.  I'm standoffish, so if someone said I was cold I would know why they said it, and I wouldn't act all shocked.  Yes, I can be warm to people, but I know being the friendliest person out there will never be me, so if I fall short, that is okay.  Erika seems to not want to fall short in any way and that is what is causing some to dislike her so much. 

Well said

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

LVP looked good...but a bit casket ready

Yes! Her face looks like it's been tightened and not in a good way. I think Lisa VP is pretty but to me, she looks like a beautiful 60 something woman. NOT 50 something.

• Love 6
Just now, chenoa333 said:

Yes! Her face looks like it's been tightened and not in a good way. I think Lisa VP is pretty but to me, she looks like a beautiful 60 something woman. NOT 50 something.

I think it was her face powder. I remember buying a something like it (blurs fine lines) and in every photo I looked like a blonde haired china doll. The light makes the face powder flash almost white. What a waste of $$$. :(

• Love 5

4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

She chose the words of her response to have an effect.

"No, I don't." versus "I'm not wearing any!"

Have a good day.

• Love 14
4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

EXACTLY!!!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Giselle said:

She chose the words of her response to have an effect.

"No, I don't." versus "I'm not wearing any!"

Have a good day.

I tend to agree with you on this one. She almost said it as tho she was proud of it. Of course that was before the men were sneaking peeking. 

• Love 6