Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E20: Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Dutchgirl said:

This is why we can't have nice things. Equating sexual assault survivors to histrionic exhibitionists on reality shows is why it's taking us so long to get a woman POTUS, but I digress....

***kiss***

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I honestly do not think LVP had the intention of pulling her skirt up and exposing her crotch.  It would be totally out of character for her for her to do that.  

She did however do that to herself when the grannie panties conversation came up on the bus. I do not think that LVP was going anywhere near her lady bits but would have lifted her hem, to her hip exposing whatever panties were there (but we all now know there were no panties). So I wouldn't necessarily think it was out of her character. LVP can have (and enjoy) her naughty side. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Spelling
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, sarivon said:

Yeah I doubt it. I used to work with a guy whose wife had been a Miss October 10 years prior. We didn't stare at her anything. People don't do that in work and career and social settings. People on the Internet do that.

Agree to disagree.

10 years prior?....Who would care, why would you stare?  Was this a high profile guy? If not, who is noticing?

Here is Erika Girardi, Wife of high profile lawyer Tom Girardi....Currently on a Bravo TV show, enrolled in a current Real Housewives Pantygate scandal, currently playing an Erika Jayne role at gay clubs ( by the way, does she perform at any other venue except for gay clubs?  I really would like to know )

Yes, people in work and career and social settings do this, on the internet. If someone in your social/career circle is on TV, and  popular on social media are you seriously not going to check them out?  I would for sure.

Just my opinion. YMMV.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ha ha ha ha!  I just poured a Tequilla.  Not because of anything going on here but because it is 7pm and time for my nightly libation.  

I'll have a glass of pinot with you. I get to relax for a bit and play more "catch up" now that dinner is in the oven (mmmmm lasagna). Been working my way backwards through posts for the last hour.

• Love 4
13 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Okay. 

I googled and watched the clip.

This is what was said:

Lisa: "Erika, sorry, but Kyle needs some underwear." *touches dress hem*

Erika: "I don't have any."

I don't have any underwear as opposed to saying I'm not wearing panties. 

Not said loudly, in fact her head was down, looking at Lisa's hand. Lisa's exclamation of "oh!" Was louder.

i accidentally closed the browser but look for the clip, that's what happened.

Some have said they felt PK deliberately ogled Erika as if he had some knowledge that she was pantiless. There's nothing I've seen showing that anyone said anything to any of the men about Erika's lack of panties, so why would he have been checking her out? Why, as someone accused, would he have done any contortions in order to get a good look?  I believe this was truly accidental, and not even Erika has made any statements to the contrary. I think if he had been wiggling about and bending down to stare at her, she would have noticed.

• Love 12
19 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Ha ha ha ha!  I just poured a Tequilla.  Not because of anything going on here but because it is 7pm and time for my nightly libation.  

I broke down tonight.

Mexican Coca Cola in a glass.  With sugar. Not fructose corn syrup.

I haven't had one in 2 months.  I'm on such a sugar and caffeine high and I'm still calmer than Lisa Rinna. 

• Love 16
1 minute ago, dosodog said:

I broke down tonight.

Mexican Coca Cola in a glass.  With sugar. Not fructose corn syrup.

I haven't had one in 2 months.  I'm on such a sugar and caffeine high and I'm still calmer than Lisa Rinna. 

Re bold.  What is that?  Tequilla and coke?  Why is "in a glass" significant.  Would someone drink it out of a vase, say? 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
19 hours ago, yourmomiseasy said:

can't wait for this season to be over.  I don't think I can take another 12 pages about Ericka's crotch.  I mean FFS, people are really getting their internet SJW on and comparing embarrassment and disrespect to rape and sexual assault?  And saying that everyone not crying for Ericka is why rape victims don't come forward?  Because that doesn't trivialize rape and sexual assault in the least.   

Thank you! This has been bugging me endlessly, and you've really nailed it.

• Love 13
Just now, chewycandy said:

Mexican coke? Made with real sugar :) 

So the coke made elsewhere has fructose corn syrup?  Never knew that.  I don't drink sodas, never have.  How do you get Mexican coke here?  This is all very strange to me.  Coke has a formula and I doubt that would change from country to country. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, renatae said:

Some have said they felt PK deliberately ogled Erika as if he had some knowledge that she was pantiless. There's nothing I've seen showing that anyone said anything to any of the men about Erika's lack of panties, so why would he have been checking her out? Why, as someone accused, would he have done any contortions in order to get a good look?  I believe this was truly accidental, and not even Erika has made any statements to the contrary. I think if he had been wiggling about and bending down to stare at her, she would have noticed.

All I know is in the clip his face was BEET red and smiling. Lol

in the kitchen clip with Dorit, he said he couldn't stop looking. But at the reunion he said he only looked once. Which is it? 

Bottom line, we've been picking at word choice  for pages, and it's confirmed...Erika never said what she was not wearing, never announced it gleefully. She gave a scolding reply to LVP.

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Re bold.  What is that?  Tequilla and coke?  Why is "in a glass" significant.  Would someone drink it out of a vase, say? 

Back when I was a child, soda came in glass bottles. This was also before the corn lobbyists successfully replaced sugar with corn syrup.

Mexico still uses real sugar in their sodas and glass bottles. It's probably all in my head, but it just tastes better.  No aluminum or plastic flavor. 

Costco and some of the grocery stores carry it.

It's one of the few foods from my childhood that tastes exactly the same way.

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Back when I was a child, soda came in glass bottles. This was also before the corn lobbyists successfully replaced sugar with corn syrup.

Mexico still uses real sugar in their sodas and glass bottles. It's probably all in my head, but it just tastes better.  No aluminum or plastic flavor. 

Nope....Mexican Coke definitely tastes different.  Not quite as sweet, if that really makes sense.  Plus, anything out of a glass bottle tastes better than aluminum or plastic.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, dosodog said:

Thank you for the education.  Never knew! 

• Love 3

City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile
A rich old man
And she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace and go in style

Late at night a big old house gets lonely
I guess every form of refuge has its price
And it breaks her heart to think her love is only
Given to a man with hands as cold as ice

I guess Erika thought it was worth it...

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

All I know is in the clip his face was BEET red and smiling. Lol

in the kitchen clip with Dorit, he said he couldn't stop looking. But at the reunion he said he only looked once. Which is it? 

Bottom line, we've been picking at word choice  for pages, and it's confirmed...Erika never said what she was not wearing, never announced it gleefully. She gave a scolding reply to LVP.

PK gets red easily, maybe they should check his BP or it is because he is pale. He looked once then looked away. Oh, and Erika told Lisa that she "wasn't wearing any", not that she "didn't have any" and she wasn't scolding Lisa when she said it, she was going along with Lisa/Kyle about Kyle's underwear emergency.

• Love 9
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

PK gets red easily, maybe they should check his BP or it is because he is pale. He looked once then looked away. Oh, and Erika told Lisa that she "wasn't wearing any", not that she "didn't have any" and she wasn't scolding Lisa when she said it, she was going along with Lisa/Kyle about Kyle's underwear emergency.

No, sorry, I watched it just an hour or so ago. She absolutely, positively said "I don't have any." 

Watch for yourself.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-7/episode-3/videos/dorits-husband-didnt-mind-the-view

Edited by chewycandy
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

Agree to disagree.

10 years prior?....Who would care, why would you stare?  Was this a high profile guy? If not, who is noticing?

Here is Erika Girardi, Wife of high profile lawyer Tom Girardi....Currently on a Bravo TV show, enrolled in a current Real Housewives Pantygate scandal, currently playing an Erika Jayne role at gay clubs ( by the way, does she perform at any other venue except for gay clubs?  I really would like to know )

Yes, people in work and career and social settings do this, on the internet. If someone in your social/career circle is on TV, and  popular on social media are you seriously not going to check them out?  I would for sure.

Just my opinion. YMMV.

Not to mention the whole scandal where Tom showed one of Ericka's videos at a bar association function.  My guess is plenty of his colleagues were gossiping about her after that.

18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So the coke made elsewhere has fructose corn syrup?  Never knew that.  I don't drink sodas, never have.  How do you get Mexican coke here?  This is all very strange to me.  Coke has a formula and I doubt that would change from country to country. 

It isn't where the Coke is made, but where it is made for.  Some countries have different laws about what is okay to put into products made for human consumption.  In So Cal Mexican Coke is readily available and quite popular, but I don't know if it is as easy to find farther from the border.  If I'm not remembering incorrectly, Coke is different in the EU and UK too, as are a lot of products.

Edited by yourmomiseasy
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, yourmomiseasy said:

Not to mention the whole scandal where Tom showed one of Ericka's videos at a bar association function.  My guess is plenty of his colleagues were gossiping about her after that.

There were conflicting reports on that.  One said, which I believe, was closer to the truth. It said his colleagues rolled with it. It was a more informal gathering that once reported.  Liquor flowed and no one was shocked.   He owns his successful company, is top dog in his field and  does not give a shit about what others think about his sexy wife. Some may envy it. 

She is his toy and delight.  He has millions, skilled in his career and does not care what anyone thinks.  He is delighted that he has such a sexy, young and crazy wife.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Rinna just would not stop for the last 3 years, both on the show and off the show, she would not keep Kim's name out of her mouth!

LOL, but could Kim keep the pharmaceuticals out of hers? lololol

2 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

Please tell me WTF is the difference going sans panties and men wearing boxers? Boxers don't cover a damn thing!!! (someone needs to tell my old ass neighbor this)

Ol' coot is airing out the equipment, eh?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

There were conflicting reports on that.  One said, which I believe, was closer to the truth. It said his colleagues rolled with it. It was a more informal gathering that once reported.  Liquor flowed and no one was shocked.   He owns his successful company, is top dog in his field and  does not give a shit about what others think about his sexy wife. Some may envy it. 

She is his toy and delight.  He has millions, skilled in his career and does not care what anyone thinks.  He is delighted that he has such a sexy, young and crazy wife.  

Yes, he so supports his wife that according to her, he only sees her once a week and he rarely takes time to film with her.

2 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

LOL, but could Kim keep the pharmaceuticals out of hers? lololol

Ol' coot is airing out the equipment, eh?

Sadly, I think Kim has permanent brain damage from her decades long battle with addiction and requires psych meds that she will have to take until the end of her life. The woman is damaged, now, what is Rinna's reason for being such an ugly human being? lolololol

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, he so supports his wife that according to her, he only sees her once a week and he rarely takes time to film with her.

It's not like we haven't seen this before. Lu rarely filmed with the count. So what? Not every HW husband will be in the mix.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, hecate2909 said:

I will not apologise for thinking of ACTORS as people who essentially SELL their BODIES!

That's so funny. I was just watching The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel last night and thinking what a whore that Judi Dench is!  And don't get me started on that slut Helen Mirren...

2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Where's Brandi Glanville when I need her! Lol. Please Andy, put her on Skype for part 3 of the reunion. 

Ew. No. Hard pass

1 hour ago, Kallee said:

N/m nothing to see here...

Edited by Duke2801
  • Love 8
Just now, chewycandy said:

It's not like we haven't seen this before. Lu rarely filmed with the count. So what? Not every HW husband will be in the mix.

True but they were separated before the show started filming in real life. Grammer rarely filmed and he divorced Camille her second season as well. lol

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Duke2801 said:

That's so funny. I was just watching The Exotic Marigold Hotel and thinking what a whore that Helen Mirren is!  And don't get me started on that slut Judi Dench!

Three words. Helen. Mirren. Caligula!

;)

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Sadly, I think Kim has permanent brain damage from her decades long battle with addiction and requires psych meds that she will have to take until the end of her life. The woman is damaged, now, what is Rinna's reason for being such an ugly human being? lolololol

Really? You think Kim has permanent brain damage from her addiction? I can't lololol back to you on that.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

Really? You think Kim has permanent brain damage from her addiction? I can't lololol back to you on that.

Yes, I do! When she was on the Dr. Phil show, even he said that she needed "help" other than alcohol/drug rehab! I have yet to meet/see a long term addict without brain damage.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

My family is littered with alcoholics, none have brain damage. 

Alcohol wasn't Kim's only addiction, she was also a huffer and a pill popper, she/family only admit to alcohol. I also think Kim may have had psych problems before she started abusing alcohol/drugs but we will never know for sure because she/family will not talk about it. Again, even Dr. Phil said she needed "help" beyond rehab.

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Alcohol wasn't Kim's only addiction, she was also a huffer and a pill popper, she/family only admit to alcohol. I also think Kim may have had psych problems before she started abusing alcohol/drugs but we will never know for sure because she/family will not talk about it. Again, even Dr. Phil said she needed "help" beyond rehab.

I did not know that.  Okay

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

A huffer, too. Is this common knowledge or was it revealed on Doc Phil? Re Phil McGraw, gotta tell ya, I don't really give his opinion on Kim too much weight. I wouldn't turn to him for medical or behavioral advice any more than I'd turn to, say, Joel Osteen for spiritual guidance. LOL.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, steelcitysister said:

A huffer, too. Is this common knowledge or was it revealed on Doc Phil? Re Phil McGraw, gotta tell ya, I don't really give his opinion on Kim too much weight. I wouldn't turn to him for medical or behavioral advice any more than I'd turn to, say, Joel Osteen for spiritual guidance. LOL.

That was revealed in the drug test results that they did when she was arrested at Target. We have seen Kim on the floor looking for pills under the bed in Hawaii, rummaging through her purse for pills in Hawaii, going through the garbage looking for drugs during a limo ride, and last but not least, her taking the wrong "medication" with her to Paris then taking said "medication" the entire time she was there even though she admits she knew she shouldn't because she had a "bad reaction" to it before and was nor longer on said "medication". Yes, Kim has/had addictions beyond alcohol and IMO, she has the brain damage that many develop after several decades of addiction.

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

That was revealed in the drug test results that they did when she was arrested at Target. We have seen Kim on the floor looking for pills under the bed in Hawaii, rummaging through her purse for pills in Hawaii, going through the garbage looking for drugs during a limo ride, and last but not least, her taking the wrong "medication" with her to Paris then taking said "medication" the entire time she was there even though she admits she knew she shouldn't because she had a "bad reaction" to it before and was nor longer on said "medication". Yes, Kim has/had addictions beyond alcohol and IMO, she has the brain damage that many develop after several decades of addiction.

Whoa.  I missed all of this. 

13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Whoa.  I missed all of this. 

Go over to Kim's thread and scroll back, it is quite a read. Especially when you go through the info found when she was arrested (both times). Sadly, Kim has a lot of issues. I hope she is able to maintain where she is now, she is doing great all things considered, but it will not be an easy road for her.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I haven't seen any articles saying folks rolled with it.  If they did, might it be because Tom is in a position of power owning his company and being a top dog in is field?  The higher up and more powerful you get, the more cognizant you need to be of what's appropriate and what's harassment.  

Also, if Tom doesn't give a shit about what people think of his sexy wife, then why is Ericka so concerned about the the fallout of panygate in relation to those around him, which is what she stated was her big concern in HK.  

• Love 13

OMG Kim. Seriously? Returning the bunny, with an audience, reason being it's “bad energy”. HAHAHA. She only said bad energy, negative energy, not good energy 20 times. Repeat it enough times you might believe the lines eh.

Kyle repeating to everyone and Kim 'she's superstitious, see I don't think they understand how you are with superstitions' , etc.. Welp.. THATS KYLE ENABELING KIM. Kyle was verbally empowering Kim to accept her questioned behavior as 'OK', while trying to convince everyone else it is acceptable behavior because of Kim's beliefs..gnaw gnaw gnaw. She should have just kept shoving more fingers in her mouth until she choked on her wrist.

I personally like Kyle's character, I just don't like how her face contorts into mind control victim when Kim starts her shit.

Rhinna's the first one to produce real tears... that beats blubberin dry tissue eye presses.

Pretty sure I read someone post in the past how if they'd gotten that gift from Rhinna they'd return it to her. Hmmm perhaps Andy's crew does read these posts. For what it's worth STOP FILMING KIM. I'd rather watch Eileen fall asleep listening to Dorit.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

How are you suppose to respond when some idiot tries to feel up your dress?

I also thnk Erika was trying to give LVP a heads up on not to f-ing go there

Yeah, who knew LVP could be so grabby?

• Love 4
4 hours ago, chewycandy said:

Mexican coke?

PK and Dorit's ears are suddenly burning and they don't know why...

That's so funny. I was just watching The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel last night and thinking what a whore that Judi Dench is!  And don't get me started on that slut Helen Mirren...

How do you think they became Dames? Those wild and crazy weekends at Buckingham Palace are le. Gen. Dary!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Lisa's hand was not up Erika's dress, she touched the hem of the dress and nothing more! This was not a "set up", how was anyone to know that Erika would leave the house without underwear on? Did Mikey call production and tell them? LOL

I agree Lisa's hand was absolutely totally nowhere near Erika, it was Erika who announced it. I think most of pantygate is scripted, but each woman is responsible for her actions! 

I'm not worried about a woman POTUS! when the right female comes along, she'll have her time. There are plenty of women in power all over this world.

• Love 6
On 4/19/2017 at 11:09 AM, hecate2909 said:
On 4/19/2017 at 10:50 AM, Mojoker said:

I don't know of anyplace where "conversating" is accepted.

Yet I have seen it more and more.

I've never noticed that one, but the one that drives me nuts is "impactful." Give me a break. News anchors say it all the time here. (Chicagoland, not West Burpee.)

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Duke2801 said:

Ew. No. Hard pass

N/m nothing to see here...

I was talking about how they were viewed historically when they would not be allowed into certain places because they were considered disreputable and in the same category as prostitutes.

To clarify I know many actors and some of them go method, if you were to discuss my statement with them, then some not all but many would see exactly what I mean.

(shrugs) 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, wings707 said:

There was no conflict in who the guests in attendance were and how it was uncomfortable having the video shown.  The Chief Justice, Ron George of the California Supreme Court was in attendance.  People didn't have to boo or get up and leave, it was in extremely poor taste.  I knew people at the dinner and this was long before RHOBH and Erika's introduction, it was not well received and other attorneys were really ticked off at Tom's display.

There is no shortage of egos in a room full of attorneys and at any time that room full of attorneys can consist of a fair number if not equal number of female attorneys.  LA is a big city filled with entertainers, the committee could have hired a really good less rancid performance.

• Love 11
7 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Yes, I do! When she was on the Dr. Phil show, even he said that she needed "help" other than alcohol/drug rehab! I have yet to meet/see a long term addict without brain damage.

The help was for an underlying psychological disorder.  Kim has always suffered from anxiety and it is difficult to treat when you are treating an alcoholic.  I don't think she has suffered brain damage due to excessive drinking or drugs and I don't think she is a huffer.  I think she is extremely self centered and that will never be addressed, she lacks significant formal education and she has huge issues with being around people outside her comfort zone.  This latest sobriety period in her life seems to have empowered her to stand up for herself.  Sigh. . . last damn thing she needed to be taught.  Kim should be working on contrition.  Mostly Rinna needs to stay out of Kim's life and I am disappointed mental illness is being used to shame someone.  I think certain RHs are pushing for Kim to reveal her underlying psychological issue. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, LydiaOhLydia said:

OMG Kim. Seriously? Returning the bunny, with an audience, reason being it's “bad energy”. HAHAHA. She only said bad energy, negative energy, not good energy 20 times. Repeat it enough times you might believe the lines eh.

Kyle repeating to everyone and Kim 'she's superstitious, see I don't think they understand how you are with superstitions' , etc.. Welp.. THATS KYLE ENABELING KIM. Kyle was verbally empowering Kim to accept her questioned behavior as 'OK', while trying to convince everyone else it is acceptable behavior because of Kim's beliefs..gnaw gnaw gnaw. She should have just kept shoving more fingers in her mouth until she choked on her wrist.

I personally like Kyle's character, I just don't like how her face contorts into mind control victim when Kim starts her shit.

Rhinna's the first one to produce real tears... that beats blubberin dry tissue eye presses.

Pretty sure I read someone post in the past how if they'd gotten that gift from Rhinna they'd return it to her. Hmmm perhaps Andy's crew does read these posts. For what it's worth STOP FILMING KIM. I'd rather watch Eileen fall asleep listening to Dorit.

I like Kyle as well, but I have issues with people who repeat conversations with their deceased mother through a psychic and speak as if being superstitious is something viable.  Maybe Hollywood is chock filled people with superstitions there seem to be ones that are repeated.  A lot for people to be expected to connect with . 

Kim will never ever leave the show permanently as long as Kyle is on.  Kim is one of the few RH that actually had a fan following before she was a RH.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LydiaOhLydia said:

You know, for how much I dislike Rinna for her verbal diarrhea and subsequent amnesia, I actually felt bad for her over the bunny thing. That was an asshole move on Kim's part. Rinna was truly hurt and I don't blame her for not wanting to talk it out with Kim. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, renatae said:

I've never noticed that one, but the one that drives me nuts is "impactful." Give me a break. News anchors say it all the time here. (Chicagoland, not West Burpee.)

Just this week I was looking at job openings via the website of a local (Chicagoland) college -- a college! -- and one of their menu items was entitled "IMPACTFUL CHANGE".  I decided I didn't really want to work there after all.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, steelcitysister said:

After 7 seasons of Kim's recovery (attempted, in-progress, failed, going well, clambering over retaining walls, !not! doing crystal meth in the bathroom) being onscreen and in our faces, I am comfy with the premise that it's our biz, too.

I agree that Kim has made herself the subject of discussion by agreeing to be on this show.  I think it's detrimental to her recovery to have her sobriety and whether or not she has suffered permanent or long term damage from her addiction questioned.   Acute post withdrawal symptoms can last a long time, even if there is not permanent brain damage.  You don't have to take Dr. Phil or Joel Osteen's word for this, just look it up.  

For me, some issues are a bit heavy, but if you're comfy enjoy.   

• Love 7