Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: The Finale - "Chateau She Did That"

• Start Topic

This was shitfest of one-liners and comebacks!

Kim is scraping for money, being on this episode, and the world knows it. Kroy can't find a job, he's hawking her skincare line on Instagram. At least she admitted her lips were bought and paid for when she was arguing with Kenya. I wish Kenya had the knowledge to ask Kim who her photoshop artist in all those altered photos of her body she posts daily. I can't stand Kim and what she's doing to her children. Brielle doesn't look like herself anymore, the next daughter is not far behind. Her oldest son cusses like a sailor and they are all ill-mannered.

Block needed subtitles. Not that I cared what he had to say.

Phaedra is now skating on water, she has no hope of crawling out of the hole she's dug herself.

My fiance is a general contractor, he said no way is that house close to being finished, or being under occupancy. At the end, it said Sheree claims she's living there. She can't, legally. No appliances, unfinshed downstairs, plumbing not completed, painting upstairs isn't finished and he spotted wires sticking out in several places (yes, I made him rewatch just for that, LOL). She can't live there without a certificate of occupancy, and that house isn't close to having one yet. It was dressed up for filming. Chances are she'll never live there, she can't afford it. No, she didn't have a man help her build it. She had her momma.

Porsha's Todd must have gone to this party as a last minute addition, wearing jeans and a sweater. Porsha never ceases to deliver the dumb.

• Love 16

The first thing I thought when Sheree's employee said the wrong appliances had been delivered was "Yeah, right, Sheree's check probably bounced or she stiffed them some other way!". 

I don't watch enough to know the details, nor do I care enough to research it, but is Johnny an employee of Kandi or the catering company?  Isn't it normal to pay a caterer a set amount with a (reasonable) due date and they put in as many hours as it takes to make the specified date and time? Also, that was Pharassi Phaedra's law firm handling his case, right? She may not be the lawyer handling it, but even though it was a partner, she cannot claim not being involved b/c her firm was handling the case right? Wouldn't Johnny have been filling out timesheets if he was working for KKE, so Kandi would know if he were spending overtime?

• Love 4

I still can't understand how this house is not complete.  They built pyramids faster than that back in the day.

Liked seeing Dwight.  He needs to visit more.

• Love 12
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think its why the woman was asking Johnny if he was an employee of Kandi Koated Entertainment while he was doing that work.  If he was paid through his company as an independent contractor, I can't see how he has a case.  

If Johnny was on 1099 status, he's not an employee so I don't think employment law would cover him.

Kandi & Todd hiding Apollo's stuff in their garage isn't the main reason why Phaedra is so angry with Kandi because Peter is still cool with Apollo (and I think the Feds also visited Peter & Cynthia to collect Apollo's stuff), yet Phaedra doesn't have this hate for Cynthia.  Caveat: Phaedra wasn't as good of friends with Cynthia as she was with Kandi.

Kandi & Todd took Apollo's side over Phaedra's and by extension Kenya's and Phaedra is determined to make Kandi pay for it.

14 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

I don't watch enough to know the details, nor do I care enough to research it, but is Johnny an employee of Kandi or the catering company?

From my understanding, Johnny was an employee of Kandi AND he had a business on the side.  The business on the side was event planning (and one of the events was Kandi's wedding).  I think Johnny's business on the side was taking time away from being an employee of Kandi so she told him it was either working for her or working for his business and he chose to work for his business.  The business didn't do well so now he's coming for Kandi's money via the lawsuit Phaedra suggested he file.

14 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Wouldn't Johnny have been filling out timesheets if he was working for KKE, so Kandi would know if he were spending overtime?

If he was on salary, he probably wouldn't have been filling out a time sheet.  But I think he was a 1099 while working for Kandi via the play and planning her wedding, and if that's the case I don't think overtime pay would apply because people on a 1099 aren't employees.

Edited by drivethroo
  • Love 6
18 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

My fiance is a general contractor, he said no way is that house close to being finished, or being under occupancy. At the end, it said Sheree claims she's living there. She can't, legally. No appliances, unfinshed downstairs, plumbing not completed, painting upstairs isn't finished and he spotted wires sticking out in several places (yes, I made him rewatch just for that, LOL). She can't live there without a certificate of occupancy, and that house isn't close to having one yet. It was dressed up for filming. Chances are she'll never live there, she can't afford it. No, she didn't have a man help her build it. She had her momma.

Well, she was in court because they didn't get filming permits and it had no certificate of occupancy.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/sheree-whitfield-fined-for-real-housewives-of-atlanta-party-at-sandy-springs-home/

She's also being sued by contractors for unpaid bills, which is kind of weird because Sheree had a general contractor. Theoretically, Sheree should have paid him and he would pay the contractors.

http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2017/03/12/stucco-company-chasing-sheree-whitfield-over-unpaid-bills-for-chateau-sheree/

It is interesting that the home still appears to be in Thelma's name.

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, mytmo said:

I still can't understand how this house is not complete.  They built pyramids faster than that back in the day

She can't pay the people who are building it. See the links just above. It's still in Thelma's name because Sheree is probably in hock beyond her eyeballs and is trying to hold on to any salary she gets from Bravo. She will wind up stiffing her mother and leaving her holding the bag, you watch.

• Love 6

I see Riley inherited her mother's knack for making faces.  It was pretty clear Riley wants nothing to do with her asshole daddy so that whole story line needs to be shut down. She was begging and hanging on to  Kandi asking her not to go to the bathroom because she didn't want to be alone with asshole daddy, it was just so pitiful and sad to me.   

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, escape said:

Well, she can't be all that ignorant - to get writing credits on Ed Sheeran's mega hit song Shape Of You.

Let's be clear, her and Tiny got that because these writers out here be scurred. That song don't sound shit like whatever TLC song they claimed lol. It's a good hustle though.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

She can't pay the people who are building it. See the links just above. It's still in Thelma's name because Sheree is probably in hock beyond her eyeballs and is trying to hold on to any salary she gets from Bravo. She will wind up stiffing her mother and leaving her holding the bag, you watch.

On WWHL, Andy said that he got the invite to the party and it was beautiful and he said something like, "Boy, you really do spend all your money" and she said something like, "I want to live!"  It was pathetic to to me that she still needs to front like this.  She was given a second chance at a nice, fat-enough paycheck from Bravo, certainly more than she'd make in a real job, and she still is going to end up broke.

Speaking of which, the way Kim and Kroy live, $12MM is not enough money to support them in perpetuity.  They've got four kids who aren't even in school yet!!  I don't even hate Kim, although I can't stand how she talks and acts around her children. No wonder she's now back on this show, picking fights with Kenya.

• Love 6

What an exhausting end to an exhausting season.  After the reunion I think I am done, these women are just too frustratingly petty that it is not enjoyable anymore. 

First, I am tired of the needless drama of “I am throwing a party on the same day when all the work is supposed to be done on my house, so what could possibly go wrong”  That’s just poor planning.

Second, I’m sorry but I just can’t get behind all this praise for Sheree and this house being a testament to single powerful female instead of an example of her vanity, financial ineptness and selfishness.  She spent 4 or 5 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars on a house she can’t afford instead of investing her and her children’s future.  I don’t count the house as an investment as I don’t see her keeping if for longer than a year or two as it will be in foreclosure.  While the house is stunning I think the money she spent on the party (feather dancers, stripper  - I mean clothed entertainer - writhing on a pedestal in the center of the living room, lighting displays) was a waste because all she needed to do was order some Friskies cat food, rent a wrestling ring and let the HoWives go at it Mad Max style because no matter the “classiness” of the party all they gonna do is fight. Why fake the funk.

• Love 16
16 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Let's be clear, her and Tiny got that because these writers out here be scurred. That song don't sound shit like whatever TLC song they claimed lol. It's a good hustle though.

The song was No Scrubs. I think he and his label have enough cash to fight it. I think he acquiesced because this was a lot less defensible than Pharrell and Robin Thicke on Blurred Lines.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

A kitchen with no appliances. How dreadful!

Was there any food at this event?

I did see roaming waiters.. serving food from trays

13 minutes ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Second, I’m sorry but I just can’t get behind all this praise for Sheree and this house being a testament to single powerful female instead of an example of her vanity, financial ineptness and selfishness.  She spent 4 or 5 years and hundreds of thousands of dollars on a house she can’t afford instead of investing her and her children’s future.  I don’t count the house as an investment as I don’t see her keeping if for longer than a year or two as it will be in foreclosure.  While the house is stunning I think the money she spent on the party (feather dancers, stripper  - I mean clothed entertainer - writhing on a pedestal in the center of the living room, lighting displays) was a waste because all she needed to do was order some Friskies cat food, rent a wrestling ring and let the HoWives go at it Mad Max style because no matter the “classiness” of the party all they gonna do is fight. Why fake the funk.

This has always been Sheree's problem. She's short-sighted. She spends like an empress, fully believes that she deserves the finest things, and will not be denied. She blew through her divorce settlement in what? A year. Maybe two. How many other housewives have stayed in their original homes until they could actually afford to move? Basically all of them. Kandi, Kim Z, Cynthia, Jill Z, Ramona, Sonja, Bethenny, LuAnn, Gretchen, Vicki. I'm sure there are more that I'm missing. It's also not a surprise that the wives with the most nakedly materialistic airs often end up in big trouble financially and legally.

• Love 9
34 minutes ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

What an exhausting end to an exhausting season.  After the reunion I think I am done, these women are just too frustratingly petty that it is not enjoyable anymore. 

First, I am tired of the needless drama of “I am throwing a party on the same day when all the work is supposed to be done on my house, so what could possibly go wrong”  That’s just poor planning.

I sooooooooo  agree, it was lovely and the house is huge , I have no issues with Sheree wanting to live in a large home alone even if that's her desire, but can she afford to do this ? I have no qualms about who's name the house is in or any of the other stuff looming around her.. I just want her to live comfortably without having to always look over her shoulder for fear some collector is coming after her.  It's one thing to desire this status, but another to actually afford it.

15 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

I love M2M but Heavenly would make a fantastic replacement for Phaedra on RHOA. 

No, Just NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Lol !!

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

While I don't doubt that Kim does need money, I can see where this would be an event that she would actually attend. She and Sheree do seem to be pretty good friends now IRL.

I really do hate Kim's wigs....

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, byrd said:

I really do hate Kim's wigs....

The b!tch has hair! I don't know why she invests so much into the fake stuff every can see! Looks as if she's influenced a generation of hags though; who doesn't have tons of hair piled on top of their heads these days? ;-(

• Love 2
10 hours ago, RealReality said:

@RHJunkie -- yes!  "I had another family" said as though it were an excuse.  Asshole, why did you have two families!?!??!???  And how does that make it any better????

He's basically telling Riley " ... that I chose over you." Lots of people have kids with different people and are involved with all their kids' lives. Block just opted out of Riley's. I know it's tricky because I think he was married when he and Kandi conceived Riley, but if he'd wanted to be around, he would have been. He didn't. It's that simple.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

The b!tch has hair! I don't know why she invests so much into the fake stuff every can see! Looks as if she's influenced a generation of hags though; who doesn't have tons of hair piled on top of their heads these days? ;-(

It has the texture of a mop? It just looks heavy and very unnatural..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 1

The Feds were harassing Phaedra about turning them over.  Meanwhile Kandi and Todd had the hidden in their garage.  They knew this was causing a lot of problems for Phaedra and continued to keep these items hidden from the government.  

Not only that they made sure to blame Phaedra for the Feds coming to their house. 

It's understandable that Kandi was managing a high risk pregnancy, but she and her hubby very vocally supported Apollo while not considering how Apollo's stupid crimes broke up their family. 

• Love 5

Just watch the trailer for the reunion. Finding it hard to believe that they could have gotten enough good content to make it a four part reunion but I'm gonna be super cheese if they spend half of the first part reunion watching the ladies get ready and talk about what they expect from the reunion and who they're going after.

The trailer makes it look like Porsha starts crying over the revelation of the cease and desist but I think it might be in response to the supposed accusation that Todd throws at her. Which is actually hilarious that she would start crying over it yet she would act dumbfounded when she spent the season accusing Kandi of must worse things that are are in fact criminal in nature. Honestly, is there another HW on any franchise as dumb as Porsha? 

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Not only that they made sure to blame Phaedra for the Feds coming to their house. 

It's understandable that Kandi was managing a high risk pregnancy, but she and her hubby very vocally supported Apollo while not considering how Apollo's stupid crimes broke up their family. 

I don't think that is a fair reading of the situation. Cynthia indicated that Apollo had stashed in their homes his cars, motorcycles, and other vehicles well before his arrest. He said that there wasn't enough room in his garage for all of his toys. At that time, no one had any reason to disbelieve him. Cynthia also admitted that she and Peter both thought Phaedra called the feds until Cynthia asked the agent who was overseeing the search and seizure. The agent said that they didn't get the info from Phaedra. They got it by watching the show. Had Cynthia never asked that question, she and Peter would have thought just like Kandi and Todd.

Kandi is a lot more familiar with situations where a relative has gone to prison. I think she was worried about Phaedra erasing Apollo from her children's lives.  Kandi was pushy and wouldn't let it go, but I think her heart was in the right place. Ultimately, Kandi should have respected Phaedra's wishes within reason. The guy seemed to have formed a real friendship with Peter and Todd. Kandi could have also clarified that she wasn't going to demand that Todd end his friendship with Apollo.

• Love 10

Phaedra's dislike of Kandi is not because she & Todd stashed stuff for Apollo because if that was the case, she would also harbor a similar dislike for Cynthia, who also stashed stuff for Apollo.

Phaedra's dislike of Kandi is because Kandi sided with Apollo & Kenya over her.  The reason Kandi sided with Kenya over Phaedra is because Apollo admitted he lied on Kenya...while Kenya had been disrespectful of Phaedra & her relationship with Apollo, she simply didn't do all of what Phaedra claimed she did.  When Kandi said, hey maybe we should apologize to Kenya, Phaedra didn't like that one bit and it just escalated from there.

Both Kandi & Phaedra are responsible for the demise of their friendship, but Phaedra is the one taking it to new heights by

Spoiler

allegedly colluding with the producer to put Kandi's business in the streets.  The producer would've been happy to do so because he had a falling out with Todd.  Phaedra is probably the "streets" Momma Joyce and Porsha were listening to.

• Love 13

Okay so this is my opinion.

Sheree is delusional. That’s really all I can say about that. We all know she can’t afford this house. & she really can’t diss Kenya’s house because it took Kenya less than a year to be 85% done.

I love Kandi but I despise this scene with her, Riley & Block. I get that she wants her daughter to have a good relationship with her dad but Riley has to want that also and if she doesn’t then it’s just traumatizing to her to force it. I have been in this situation with my bio dad and it freaking SUCKS! & for him to try to blame Kandi & Riley just pissed me off. Hopefully their relationship can be repaired.

Phaedra has NO reason to be there at that meeting! She is such a shady POS. & I don’t know if Johnny has a case or not but I do know that there is nothing that Phaedra offered that meeting except the ability to be messy in the future.

This scene between Lauren & Porsha is touching. (I still think Porsha’s relationship is fake)

I can’t take this housewarming seriously. I’m happy for Sheree but I hope she can actually afford to keep this house because right now all signs point to no. 

That fake hug Porsha tried to give Kandi was hilarious. Phaedra has some nerve to be upset at Kandi. She didn’t even consider asking Kandi to see if it was true before running off at her mouth. 

I don’t want Kim back. PLEASE DON’T BRING KIM BACK.

Kenya and her shade are freaking hilarious even though she is ridiculous! “Octomom” lololololol What did Sheree expect from her? She was bashing Kenya’s house so of course Kenya did the same.

I love Cynthia I really do! I hope she finds happiness.

Phaedra is full of shit! This season proved everything I ever wondered about her. She is a fraud and Kandi was finally able to show the world her true colors this season.

THIS REUNION WILL BE LIT! 

PS. I really wouldn't mind having Shamea on more.

Edited by Yasmine
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, drivethroo said:

But I think he was a 1099 while working for Kandi via the play and planning her wedding, and if that's the case I don't think overtime pay would apply because people on a 1099 aren't employees.

That is the case, I believe. Johnny has his own business, he gave Kandi a price for his services. If his lazy ass took twice as long to get the work done, that's his problem. If he was billing by the hour, he would have been paid all that extra time. I do freelance design work, I talk to a client....give them a price, and they accept it, I do the work. If it takes longer than I estimated, that's my problem. I think Johnny is in for a rude awakening, unless he can produce some hourly timesheets showing Kandi didn't pay him what he was owed per hour. 

I think his whiney ass misses being on TV so he got a storyline going and it's going to blow up in his (and Phaedra's) face.

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

The thing about having no appliances is, in the D.C. Area, you can actually go pick up major appliances.  You don't have to wait for them to be delivered.  I assume you can do the same in Atlanta.  Especially if you already have workers at your house to help with moving them.

Yeah, it IS amazing.  I hear that not only can you go pick up your appliances, but there are these interesting companies with exotic names like .... "Ryder"....."Budget"...."U-Haul" and "Enterprise" that will loan you the vehicle to do so.  

Modern wonders....they never cease.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Yasmine said:

Do you guys believe the story about Porsha's Todd only being a storyline and not her real boyfriend?

I do. lol

Well if it is fake, she learned that trick from Kenya! LOL

1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

Just watch the trailer for the reunion. Finding it hard to believe that they could have gotten enough good content to make it a four part reunion but I'm gonna be super cheese if they spend half of the first part reunion watching the ladies get ready and talk about what they expect from the reunion and who they're going after.

The trailer makes it look like Porsha starts crying over the revelation of the cease and desist but I think it might be in response to the supposed accusation that Todd throws at her. Which is actually hilarious that she would start crying over it yet she would act dumbfounded when she spent the season accusing Kandi of must worse things that are are in fact criminal in nature. Honestly, is there another HW on any franchise as dumb as Porsha? 

I think Porsha starts crying because she learns that Phaedra lied to her and used her to go after Kandi.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Favorite line of the night -- Keyna calling Kim "Octomom"

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Kenya made me laugh a couple times. Her remark something about knowing Batman was home by that light projecting Chateau Sheree on the front of the house.  Ha!

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

Kenya made me laugh a couple times. Her remark something about knowing Batman was home by that light projecting Chateau Sheree on the front of the house.  Ha!

The bat signal! LMAO, I forgot that comment!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, luvgoldens said:

All these b!tches have something to say! They live to "read;" morning, noon, & night! I'm so glad IDK people like that! Come in my place saying something stupid, they'll be escorted right out! I love how I decorate and keep house which is why I don't need classless slobs coming by signifying like these COWs! ;-)

Just now, AndySmith said:

Sheree has really grown up and matured since we first saw her. Her own personal growth has been amazing.

You're kidding? Is this Sheree? lol! Please! Being so giddy over that house and rushing to have people in there to just bask in the glow of their envy! Sad! ;-(

• Love 3

Wig has no business being up in anybody's grill about anything with that freakshow face of hers. Kenya's "Octomom" was spot the fuck on.

Ick and Wack ain't nearly as cute as they believe themselves to be. I can't believe Phaedra used to be one of my faves.

THIS REUNION WILL BE LIT! 

With four episodes, it better be!

• Love 9
13 hours ago, RealReality said:

So, a theory.  I wonder if Kandi didn't have Johnny on payroll as an employee, but also hired him as an independent contractor through his company.  He got paid for his regular hours as an employee doing whatever his actual job was, and the wedding work was done through his event planning company.  Kandi would have to sign all the checks.  Kandi did mention that she gave him time off to work events for his company, so I think he had a side business while he worked for her.  What he described doesn't even sound like 16 hour days on a regular basis.  I get that he had to find specialized stuff, but how long did that really take?  

I think its why the woman was asking Johnny if he was an employee of Kandi Koated Entertainment while he was doing that work.  If he was paid through his company as an independent contractor, I can't see how he has a case.  

And Phaedra is full of all sorts of baloney.  The law isn't always black and white, this is why both sides hire attorneys.

I believe Johnny said he was paid $500.00 a week so in order for his wages to average $2,30 an hour  which would mean he was working 217 hours a week no small fete since a week only has 168 hours. 

I think Johnn y was a consultant, 1099 employee not a regular employee. 

• Love 7
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Well if it is fake, she learned that trick from Kenya! LOL

I think Porsha starts crying because she learns that Phaedra lied to her and used her to go after Kandi.

That could be it as well but the rumours of some of the bombshells that went down from the reunion were released online before the trailer was shown. I'm just assuming that they would intentionally try to lead us in a different direction and the whole Porsha breakdown came right after she talked about a cease and desist and panning to Kandi's shocked and incredulous expression. Either way, I hope the revelation is something relevant to the season and not some behind the scenes producer interrupting to let Porsha know kthat someone broke into her house and stole her wig collection. 

5 minutes ago, jaync said:

Wig has no business being up in anybody's grill about anything with that freakshow face of hers. Kenya's "Octomom" was spot the fuck on.

Ick and Wack ain't nearly as cute as they believe themselves to be. I can't believe Phaedra used to be one of my faves.

With four episodes, it better be!

Spot on if we pretend that Kim has 8 kids and not 6, lol. 

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I believe Johnny said he was paid $500.00 a week so in order for his wages to average $2,30 an hour  which would mean he was working 217 hours a week no small fete since a week only has 168 hours. 

Can we not rely on Phaedra to report anything correctly? Haha.  

• Love 5
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

She said $2.30 (two dollars and 30 cents), not $2,30.00. LOL

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Jamie Satyr said:

All these b!tches have something to say! They live to "read;" morning, noon, & night! I'm so glad IDK people like that! Come in my place saying something stupid, they'll be escorted right out! I love how I decorate and keep house which is why I don't need classless slobs coming by signifying like these COWs! ;-)

You're kidding? Is this Sheree? lol! Please! Being so giddy over that house and rushing to have people in there to just bask in the glow of their envy! Sad! ;-(

There is a strain of housewives meta discussion that questions if housewives could be swapped between franchises and how they'd fare. I know some of this speculation started when Nene was working in LA. There was an uptick when Bethenny seemed to be heading to LA and when she was featured on RHoBH while they were filming in the Hamptons. The discussion was revived when Yolanda looked to be moving to New York. Viewers, bloggers, and writers have started actually asking the housewives which franchise they would go to if they had to. It's funny because many of the wives recognize that Atlanta is the bigs, the majors. The other wives seem to recognize that Atlanta's ability to read and throw shade is unparalleled. 

Hell, 90% of Kenya's comments were lame as hell, but calling Kim octomom was killer. Kenya was willing to duck walk in order to clown Porsha. They do have this fabulous sense of youth, black, and gay culture that always makes their reads, shade, and insults that much more interesting than some of the other franchises. At the same time, Porsha and Phaedra's willingness to go for blood this season has been highly unpleasant.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

While the house is stunning I think the money she spent on the party (feather dancers, stripper  - I mean clothed entertainer - writhing on a pedestal in the center of the living room, lighting displays) was a waste because all she needed to do was order some Friskies cat food, rent a wrestling ring and let the HoWives go at it Mad Max style because no matter the “classiness” of the party all they gonna do is fight. Why fake the funk.

@NYCNJbear06 I AM GOING TO NEED YOU TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.  Come on people we need a committee formed and an outline of procedures for starters.  Who is with me?

3 hours ago, RHJunkie said:

Honestly, is there another HW on any franchise as dumb as Porsha? 

No.

I can't stand Kenya so I was rooting for Kim.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

She said $2.30 (two dollars and 30 cents), not $2,30.00. LOL

Pretty certain that was a typo. To get to $2.30 from $500 a week he would have had to work 217 hours in a week which is not possible.

These lawyers and medical professionals do the,selves no favors being on this show.

• Love 2
23 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

Overall it was a very good supersized finale. A lot better then RHOBH.

I know Bravo wants those ratings but really just give us a 2hr reunion and let us live!

Seriously! I don't need 4 weeks worth of reunion.

Kenya is so damn annoying. Can't she shut up for once and act like an adult?

• Love 5