Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: The Finale - "Chateau She Did That"

• Start Topic

Christ on a cracker. Here we go:

A few days ago, someone posted this:

Hmmm, wasn't Kim the one that walked out of the restaurant baby bump leading the way, acting like she would never be caught dead with any of them again? Now she's back? Her spin off can't last forever and neither does a football career. Does Kroy have a backup plan? Degree? Will Kim get a job?

Someone else then quoted that person with the part in bold, while I quoted what thy said::

And you just gave them their next spin-off. Cheers.

I kept the conversation going by suggesting that no, Kim wouldn't get a job because she is a sloven lazy person with a sense of entitlement who expects others to pay her bills, rather than doing actual work/ie getting an actual job that pays money that she can pay her bills.

A few weeks ago, some of us were joking the same thing about Sheree, about how she should get an actual job and start living within her means, but we came to the conclusion that Sheree would never get a real job that pays people actual money. And also, would we want Sheree working a real job anyway, given the character we have seen her displaying, working in retail, or an office, or in the food and beverage industry? Would we want to see Kim do the same?

Either way, you really are making much ado about nothing.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 7
39 minutes ago, Jel said:

If you don't think it's actual work to be a stay at home mom, you don't know what it is to be a stay at home mom. It's a ton of work.

You and @AndySmith have valid points.  Being a stay at home mom is a ton of work.  If you actually care and don't have an "assistant" and various help.  Kim has never struck me as the type to drive her kids to soccer and cut up oranges and what not.  She has "the help" for that.  She isn't ironing clothes or doing laundry or eek...cooking dinner.  Kim wants to do the bare minimum.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

You and @AndySmith have valid points.  Being a stay at home mom is a ton of work.  If you actually care and don't have an "assistant" and various help.  Kim has never struck me as the type to drive her kids to soccer and cut up oranges and what not.  She has "the help" for that.  She isn't ironing clothes or doing laundry or eek...cooking dinner.  Kim wants to do the bare minimum.

Thanks for acknowledging that. I'll add that child care workers, who don't do any house work or driving, and are just looking after kids all day, are still working hard.  I'm not even a Kim fan, but as much as I dislike her, I will acknowledge that looking after kids is work. Definitely less work with a housekeeper, cook and assistant, and definitely much easier than having to do that and work at a salaried job, but still work.  

As a lifelong feminist, it's important to me to acknowledge the value of women's work as mothers, even stupid Kim's. 

• Love 7

Kenya has nothing to do with her mother's shameful treatment of her.  Kim had all the power not to have enough baby daddies for a pick up basketball team.

I dont understand giving yourself credit for popping out babies like it's award worthy.  A lot of women can pop out babies, but good mothers, are those who work hard to raise good children.  And they do deserve credit.

I don't know if there is anything wrong with Kenya's baby making equipment.  And presumably there wasn't anything wrong earlier in life.  So if she just wanted to pop out babies from some rich dude, she could have, as miss usa.   And far better men than trashy Kim z could ever pull.  That she cares enough not to fuck up a kids life by having them in a bad situation is a credit to kenya.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 13
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Kenya has nothing to do with her mother's shameful treat me of her.  Kim had all the power not to have enough baby daddies for a pick up basketball team.

I dont understand giving yourself credit for popping out babies like it's award worthy.  A lot of women can pop out babies, but good mothers, are those who work hard to raise good children.  And they do deserve credit.

Kenya knows that Kim is estranged from her parents because her mother sold stories to the tabloids about her after the wedding. So, Kim's mother did something shameful to her as well. It may not be at the level of Kenya's mother but it is still an estrangement due to the mothers act/behavior.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

Kenya has nothing to do with her mother's shameful treat me of her.  Kim had all the power not to have enough baby daddies for a pick up basketball team.

I tried to be happy for Kim, but coming back like this acting as ratchet as ever makes me want to change my mind! If she returns I'll probably have to move on! She has it all, but is still ready to kvetch about something! No one's more self-important; and that's saying something with Sheree, Porsha, & Phaedra! ;-(

• Love 5
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Kenya knows that Kim is estranged from her parents because her mother sold stories to the tabloids about her after the wedding. So, Kim's mother did something shameful to her as well. It may not be at the level of Kenya's mother but it is still an estrangement due to the mothers act/behavior.

My comment was more in response to the implied idea that Kenya making fun of Kim for having multiple baby daddies was on the same level as making fun of Kenya for her mother ignoring her.

Kim's mother doing that to her is shameful.  

• Love 2

Kim has never struck me as the type to drive her kids to soccer and cut up oranges and what not.  She has "the help" for that.  She isn't ironing clothes or doing laundry or eek...cooking dinner.  Kim wants to do the bare minimum.

Kim's idea of being a housewife and mom is screaming at the help to do all the work. And occasionally hitting them.

that Kenya making fun of Kim

I wonder where all of this animosity from Kim to Kenya came from. They weren't on the show together for that long, and I don't remember any huge beef between them. Was there some off-camera drama between them, or was Kim auditioning hard for a peach?

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Kim's idea of being a housewife and mom is screaming at the help to do all the work. And occasionally hitting them.

I wonder where all of this animosity from Kim to Kenya came from. They weren't on the show together for that long, and I don't remember any huge beef between them. Was there some off-camera drama between them, or was Kim auditioning hard for a peach?

Honestly, I think the latter.

The narrative of course is that Kim was defending her "good friend" Sheree from Kenya.  But this all looks like a setup for Sheree to have a storyline next season with Kim coming on as a "friend of"  BOOOOOOOO, I really don't like Kim.  Not even a little.  As I've said, I was so happy when she got her own show so I could not watch it.  

I wish trailer park Kim and her hee haw husband (TM - someone else) would go back to wherever they came from.

• Love 4

This is all just Kim trying to come back to the show from her last few seasons of non appearances/not going on trips/acting like she was better than the rest of the cast. She milked Doofus for his check and babies (I think that was a bad pay choice, honestly. She didn't choose someone who could continue to make bank via broadcasting/licensing) and a show and now has to come to grab one, so she acted up with Kenya. 

If Kenya really wanted to break her, all she'd have to do is not indulge Kim and not interact. No one else in this cast really has enough oomph to make a big paycheck worth Bravo's time. The unfortunate part is that none of the current cast seem to have storylines coming up that will keep them paid so they may have to deal with this hoe. I suppose that's why Kenya engaged in this feud, so that she would have a story for next season. I just hate that it's trashy Kim who gets paid off of this. I'd rather Moose (who I can't stand) get the money. 

Next season is going to be fake as shit. None of them have anything going on.

14 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Oh FFS that wasn't what I was alluding to at all.

In Kim's case, I'm sure having someone like Sweetie to order around and do the heavy lifting probably made life much easier.

Don't feed the trolls, boo. 

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, sunsheyen said:

Don't feed the trolls, boo. 

Lol! Words to live and die by.  Just scroll on by....

I don't mind Kim so much, although I preferred her old (or 2nd) face.  But I know she's full of shit most of the time. Plus I'm still waiting for her to write her self-help book on how to get a sugar daddy and convince him to buy property in your name. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

My comment was more in response to the implied idea that Kenya making fun of Kim for having multiple baby daddies was on the same level as making fun of Kenya for her mother ignoring her.

Kim's mother doing that to her is shameful.  

Who implied that? What I meant was by saying Kim's mother wouldn't be able to recognize her, it left her open for someone really out to hurt her feelings to bring up that Kenya's mom can't/won't/don't recognize her either.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Jel said:

If you don't think it's actual work to be a stay at home mom, you don't know what it is to be a stay at home mom. It's a ton of work.

I think it's a stretch to call Kim Z or Sheree a "stay at home mom".

9 hours ago, RealReality said:

Is it from Kim Z I learned about "Push Prizes"?

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

Who implied that? What I meant was by saying Kim's mother wouldn't be able to recognize her, it left her open for someone really out to hurt her feelings to bring up that Kenya's mom can't/won't/don't recognize her either.

Sorry, i misunderstood 

Though I would say that anyone saying that (cast members) would still be wrong because the fact that no one can recognize Kim is kims fault. 

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 6:59 AM, Ubiquitous said:

BWAH!

In his defense, I would find the camera a lot more interesting than her.

Todd is " creepin" me out in this photo..

10 hours ago, Watermelon said:

Kenya keeps bringing up mothers. She's lucky these girls ain't really out to hurt her feelings

MARLO didn't seem to care about her feelings, she went there !

• Love 4
2 hours ago, byrd said:

Todd is " creepin" me out in this photo..

MARLO didn't seem to care about her feelings, she went there !

What did Marlo say about Kenya and her mother? Marlo grew up in foster care...

Apollo never heard of renting a storage unit? So much easier.

What is the deal w/ Kim Z's hair? She and Kroy said she has beautiful hair. I could see maybe wearing clips in occasionally but what is the reason for the full blown wigs? (And was her assertion, years ago, that she had survived cancer true?)

Kandi is so raggedy imo to pursue this storyline about Block when she knows part of the reason he didn't want anything to do with either of them is bc he was married and had another family. That wasn't her best moment. Why does she always cheapen herself so?

Edited by balisticnikki

No, she never had cancer. She should hook up with Vicky from RHoOC.

If Apollo rented a storage unit, the feds would have been all over it as it would have been rented in his name (ID required). He was hoping to stash stuff at friends' homes so it would be there when he got out. Oops! LOL

• Love 3
On 4/9/2017 at 11:26 PM, CouchTater said:

Why did Kandi feel the need to apologize for Apollo's girlfriend showing up at Kandi's restaurant opening??? 

And I wish Kandi hadn't bothered to approach Kim, when Kim Is the one who entered the party and ignored Kandi.  Ugh.

Hunter took the words out of my mouth, so forgive the outdated response.   There was such a to-do about Kandi's premeditation and intent when it came to housing Apollo's stuff that I believe she was attempting to preempt the same thing when it came to this.   And it was well on its way down the same path, as it was clear that Phaedra was already in ass-on-shoulders mode in reference to having heard of this woman's appearance (and Kandi's responsibility for and foreknowledge of, it) at the restaurant opening.    She not only successfully headed Phaedra off at the pass but her delivery (at least to me) sounded full throated with humility and sincerity when she let her know that had she been aware, there's no way she would've let it gone down, even though she doesn't have any reason to respect a friendship that no longer exists.  Call me a punk, but the message she sent Phaedra - I still care enough about your feelings to have not let that happen - echoes what one of you said upthread about it being tear-worthy that this conversation didn't end in a hug.  

As far as Kim goes, girl I'm with you, I know for a fact that I'm not emotionally mature enough to have walked up to her and been genuinely cordial but at the risk of sounding like a fan-girl, Kandi has demonstrated, in various circumstances, how to be the bigger person. 

On 4/10/2017 at 1:19 AM, DrivingSideways said:

I don't think Shape of You and No Scrubs sound anything alike?  I was surprised that Kandi got a writing credit for that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL4FauE7rl0

I only know this because I swore I was gonna be the next Spinderella when I grew up :D   The thing that a talented DJ does is go from one record to the next by finding two songs that have similar or identical rpms (revolutions per minute).   They don't even have to be the same genre, but as long as their rpm is close, the mix is seamless and uninterrupted.  The way that a DJ knows the rpms match is by watching the dials on a digital turntable screen (screenshot below) - if the songs are "blendable" you will visually see the rpm dials turning at or close to the same rate.   But 'damo lots of songs have the same rpm, so what?  I'm glad you asked that.   Ignore the lyrics in exclusive favor of the beat (it's easier to hear in the piano version) and if you know the lyrics to No Scrubs, sing them to The Shape of You.   The tracks are not similar, they're identical.   Ed did the right thing lol.   

On 4/10/2017 at 1:54 AM, RealReality said:

I do think confidentiality/ac privilege (one or both) applies when you consult someone.  However, I believe that the confidentiality/privilege belongs to the client, not the attorney.  And if Johnny waived that by having his sessions with Phaedra filmed for national TV then I guess I don't see the problem.  I believe a confidential communication is one that you have to have meant to be confidential.  You can hardly mean for something to be confidential when you're allowing a camera crew to film it and air it to millions of people.

The privilege belongs to both of them.  The obligation to uphold it is the attorney's responsibility.   IOW, as the client you have the right to breach confidentiality by telling a person uninvolved to the litigation your story, but your lawyer doesn't.

On 4/11/2017 at 1:55 PM, Aging Goth said:

Actually, she is correct.  Especially since she is not actually representing him, she has no legal right to discuss any part of his case to any dissenting parties i.e. Kandi.  The fact that what little part we saw is possibly all he agreed to.  If Phaedra had discussed anything she did or said about the case to Kandi, that would be conflict of interest.

On 4/11/2017 at 2:26 PM, Aging Goth said:

You are probably right but the way corporate law is been interpreted where i work, only what the client has agreed to make public is the only thing that can be relayed.  And it is never OK to discuss any part of an ongoing case with the apposing litigants especially if you are not involved directly with the case itself.  As shown, we did not see any of what actually transpired other than what was already public domain.

On 4/11/2017 at 5:25 PM, lezlers said:

This is incorrect on numerous levels.  Attorney client privilege doesn't change depending on the area of practice in which it's being applied.  As a client, you bring a third party not involved in the case into a meeting with your attorney, you waive attorney client privilege.  I have to warn numerous clients of this every week when they insist on bringing outside parties into our meetings.  This is true if it's criminal law, contract law, corporate law, tax law or any other kind of law.  That little weasel invited a CAMERA CREW to his meeting.  There's no privilege there.

Also, Phaedra is not representing him nor is her firm so there's no conflict of interest.  You have to be a party to the action to have a conflict of interest.   If you're not involved in the case in any way, you can discuss it with whomever you please.  If your FIRM is involved that's another story, but Phaedra is not legally connected with the case in any way so there's no interest for any conflict to even exist in.

Even Phaedra knew she was full of shit by the look on her face when she was giving that line of bullshit to Kandi.  I REALLY hope someone calls her out on it at the reunion. 

Whole crux.   Everything Phaedra said and we're here studying is nonsense because Johnnie isn't a client.  The privilege exists between an individual or entity and their retained attorney(s).   That's why sometimes in the hollywood version of client-privilege you'll see the lawyer tell the person who just busted into their office, hurry up, gimme a dollar!   The relationship doesn't exist without retention. 

On 4/12/2017 at 2:12 AM, renatae said:

I sometimes wonder if Riley consents to this because it is her way of not only dissing him in return, but of doing so very publicly. I know she seems awkward, but she also knows how to dig in her heels in quiet but effective resistance.

I understand why Kandi's getting heat for allowing any of this on camera, but in an unpopular stance, I think this is part of it, in which case I get it.   It's the condition of the relationship that hurts and maybe embarrasses Riley, not necessarily the fact that it's public.   The public aspect makes him look like an asshole, no one else.   If we assume that Riley doesn't want any of this to play out onscreen, how is Kandi orchestrating or forcing her to do it?  <-- no snark real question for anybody in the why would Kandi allow it camp.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

What did Marlo say about Kenya and her mother? Marlo grew up in foster care...

Apollo never heard of renting a storage unit? So much easier.

What is the deal w/ Kim Z's hair? She and Kroy said she has beautiful hair. I could see maybe wearing clips in occasionally but what is the reason for the full blown wigs? (And was her assertion, years ago, that she had survived cancer true?)

Kandi is so raggedy imo to pursue this storyline about Block when she knows part of the reason he didn't want anything to do with either of them is bc he was married and had another family. That wasn't her best moment. Why does she always cheapen herself so?

Marlo said to Kenya, and I quote:  "you know you're evil when your own mother wants nothing to do with you "

• Love 6

I didn't feel like editing. 

The other reason we know Johnnie's claim is a bunch of shenaniganery is that one of the bases of his wage claim allegation is Kandi's wet signatures on these checks.  Evidence, I guess, that he was being unfairly compensated.   Have ya'll ever watched Judge Judy?  ::ParksNidavoice:: everybody knows, if you think the payment is unfair, you don't cash the check or, I dunno, keep showing up for work.  Officer Byrd will show you out.    Where the hell does Bravo keep finding firms to go along with this clown shit?  At least Randy with his barely concealed giggle is entertaining.

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
hands faster than brain
  • Love 10

Marlo said to Kenya, and I quote:  "you know you're evil when your own mother wants nothing to do with you "

Marlo thinking to herself: "I'm getting that peach next season no matter what".

Where the hell does Bravo keep finding firms to go along with this clown shit?

In the phone book under Thirsty Firms Looking for Free Media Exposure, I'd guess.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

Kenya has nothing to do with her mother's shameful treatment of her.  Kim had all the power not to have enough baby daddies for a pick up basketball team.

I don't know if there is anything wrong with Kenya's baby making equipment.  And presumably there wasn't anything wrong earlier in life.  So if she just wanted to pop out babies from some rich dude, she could have, as miss usa.   And far better men than trashy Kim z could ever pull.  That she cares enough not to fuck up a kids life by having them in a bad situation is a credit to kenya.

You give Kenya too much credit.  She'd trade places with Kim in a heartbeat.  She's just too hateful for a healthy relationship.

• Love 6
33 minutes ago, ButterQueen said:

You give Kenya too much credit.  She'd trade places with Kim in a heartbeat.  She's just too hateful for a healthy relationship.

I think if she wanted to be Kim z, she could have been.  I can't imagine any relationship with Kim z is healthy and it sounds like her lack of parenting is going to have deleterious effects on her children.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

No, she never had cancer. She should hook up with Vicky from RHoOC.

If Apollo rented a storage unit, the feds would have been all over it as it would have been rented in his name (ID required). He was hoping to stash stuff at friends' homes so it would be there when he got out. Oops! LOL

Surely Apollo has a fake ID! Wasn't that his business? LOL

• Love 2
8 hours ago, RealReality said:

I think if she wanted to be Kim z, she could have been.  I can't imagine any relationship with Kim z is healthy and it sounds like her lack of parenting is going to have deleterious effects on her children.

I am hoping Kim's fascination with her bad self will allow Kroy to do the lion's share of parenting.  Kroy is still three years away from collecting on his NFL contract a whopping $5,600.00 a month.  Nice for most people but certainly won't keep their present lifestyle going.  I hope their show for their sake continues for a good long while as it seems to be the primary source of income for the family.  It will be interesting to see if Kim goes back to RHOA if being the primary wage earner will keep the love alive between she and Kroy.   

• Love 4
On 4/13/2017 at 10:29 AM, AndySmith said:

Oh c'mon. We all know Kim would never get this...thing called a "job". Like Sheree, she is allergic to actual work.

A boy can dream. 

I loathe Kim, which for me is saying a lot, I'm usually in the how can you hate a hw camp, but my all time favorite RHOA moment is that moment during the Phaedra's baby due date where we get that extra piece of the puzzle that is Kim Zolciak... she was nurse.  

In my dream, she's solving medical mysteries...

Edited by CyberJawa1986
Edits and Stuff
  • Love 6

It's not really a "huge victory" if she just got her security deposit back and attorney fees paid by the landlord. But good for her! 

As far as Johnny he's kinda stupid. If you're paid by a flat rate vs by the hour an employee should react accordingly. Until 2 yr ago I was a groomer and paid by the service. That informed my bookings and what clients I'd take. It'd be like if someone was a house cleaner and told they'd be paid x per job and one is a normal house needing cleaning. And another a large Mc Mansion owned by a slob with constant interruptions by kids and guests. The more challenging one that takes twice the time you either charge extra, decline, or half ass it & go to the next job. Sounds like Johnny half assed it until he was canned. Now he is bringing up the grievances he should have at the start. 

• Love 6
On ‎4‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 0:40 PM, balisticnikki said:

I think she claimed she suspected she had cancer but her results were negative at Chili's during happy hour. I recall she said why she always wore wigs and on the wedding show she teased a reveal of her real hair, but I wasn't interested enough at that point to remember or watch.

23 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

As far as Johnny he's kinda stupid. If you're paid by a flat rate vs by the hour an employee should react accordingly. Until 2 yr ago I was a groomer and paid by the service. That informed my bookings and what clients I'd take. It'd be like if someone was a house cleaner and told they'd be paid x per job and one is a normal house needing cleaning. And another a large Mc Mansion owned by a slob with constant interruptions by kids and guests. The more challenging one that takes twice the time you either charge extra, decline, or half ass it & go to the next job. Sounds like Johnny half assed it until he was canned. Now he is bringing up the grievances he should have at the start. 

Johnny was looking for someone with deep pockets, as suggest, no doubt, by Pharisee Phaedra.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 1

We all know Kenya wants a baby. To her credit she has not gotten herself knocked up by any old Big Poppa/ willing sex partner. She wants the whole package and has held out for it. Hence the sour grapes from Kim. Kim spread her legs for married men, younger men, football men, etc. 

Dont get me wrong- I enjoy Kim usually but her unprovoked campaign against Kenya makes Kim look like a nasty bitch. She did her own thing and cared less what people thought and should support Kenya, not try to bring her down. 

Edited by Juliegirlj
  • Love 5

I think she claimed she suspected she had cancer but her results at Chili's during happy hour. I recall she said why she always wore wigs and he wedding she teased a reveal of her real hair, but I wasn't interested enough at that point to remember or watch.

Didn't she and Nene clash at one of the reunions over that?

Johnny was looking for someone with deep pockets, as suggest, no doubt, by Pharisee Phaedra.

Phaedra abusing the law to go after Kandi. With Johnny and with Porsha. How much lower can she go?

• Love 4

Re wigs: wigs are often worn as a protective style or measure.  When you have one on you don't have to fiddle with and stress out your own hair.  This can allow it to grow healthier if done right.  It also allows more volume, thickness and density than people naturally have.  

So, much as I hate Kim she may have a point....about her hair under the wig.

• Love 2
On 4/11/2017 at 4:38 PM, byrd said:

Thought I was the only one that noticed that. No problem with the unfinished basement, I have been trying to finish mine for 3 years. The camera crew did a poor job of filming the house I just could not get a grasp on decor.  What I managed to see was lovely but I could never get a clear view of the rooms. Guess you had to be there.

I think what's going on is that Sheree only "completed" one floor (and not even that much given the lack of appliances in the kitchen). The basement wasn't done, it also seemed people weren't allowed to go upstairs and you'll notice that the footage of her getting ready was pretty tight - we didn't get much of a glimpse of the rooms around her. And isn't it strange that her "master bedroom" is on the first floor? IMO, Sheree was fronting BIG TIME, I think maybe about three rooms were "finished," and word on the street was that Bravo had to pay for the furniture we did see...

• Love 11
7 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

We all know Kenya wants a baby. To her credit she has not gotten herself knocked up by any old Big Poppa/ willing sex partner. She wants the whole package and has held out for it. Hence the sour grapes from Kim. Kim spread her legs for married men, younger men, football men, etc. 

Dont get me wrong- I enjoy Kim usually but her unprovoked campaign against Kenya makes Kim look like a nasty bitch. She did her own thing and cared less what people thought and should support Kenya, not try to bring her down. 

Kenya better get that package.....she's getting close to 50. ??

• Love 1
3 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

I think what's going on is that Sheree only "completed" one floor (and not even that much given the lack of appliances in the kitchen). The basement wasn't done, it also seemed people weren't allowed to go upstairs and you'll notice that the footage of her getting ready was pretty tight - we didn't get much of a glimpse of the rooms around her. And isn't it strange that her "master bedroom" is on the first floor? IMO, Sheree was fronting BIG TIME, I think maybe about three rooms were "finished," and word on the street was that Bravo had to pay for the furniture we did see...

It never even occurred to me, but this makes perfect sense to me. Of course she only "finished" the one floor. If she had any sense, she'd sell the place. 

• Love 3
On 4/13/2017 at 3:13 PM, cooksdelight said:

Kim has two nannies, a housekeeper and a full-time personal chef. Personal assistants and one person just to scour the internet to see what people are saying about her.

She's far from a stay-at-home mom.

Why would she need a personal chef to buy fast food? 

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

And isn't it strange that her "master bedroom" is on the first floor?

Not strange at all. Most homes built today have the master on the main floor, hoping the owners stay in it a long time. Old agers don't like stairs, ask my Dad who's selling his three-story house.

11 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Why would she need a personal chef to buy fast food? 

Have you seen Tracy? She makes them junk food for meals.

• Love 6
19 hours ago, PhilMarlowe2 said:

That makes a lot of sense, especially the guards she posted around the house to keep out the snoops. Funny how the ones posted for the basement just happened to be AWOL when Kenya and Kandi found the basement stairs, is it not?

• Love 4