Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: The Finale - "Chateau She Did That"

• Start Topic

I think Phaedra is one dumb lawyer. Any first year student knows what libel and defamation are and I don't care what waivers have been signed. She's asking to be fired from any show with the trouble she's causing. She is being filmed for God's sake. She may not know exactly what's being filmed but she's not a moron. She's acting so reckless, it's ridiculous. I don't see how they can have her back but I've been wrong before. She's just obviously trying to torpedo Kandi's reputation with a probable lie or ten and that's unacceptable to any employer. She's more trouble than she's worth.

And she was funny but now she seems bitter and mean. It was clear she was hurt about the Apollo girlfriend issue, as she's not a good actress, and I did feel a little bad for her. But she's out of control and needs some help. She doesn't need to be on TV but maybe in therapy to deal with her issues and focus on her children.

I miss funny, snarky Phaedra. She was my favorite for a time. Now she's just too mean and looks like a bully.

I didn't believe Porsha for a minute at the cemetery. Her sister's tears, yes, Porsha, no. I don't believe anything she says anymore. That Todd is an idiot and media whore. They belong together. I doubt they are real or will last when she's fired with Phaedra. I don't see her purpose if Phaedra is dismissed. Everyone hates her and she's just a tool. 

Too bad. I kind of thought that party was a tryout for next season- who should come back? It was Sheree's home for wayward Housewives and random Bravo people. She said she also invited that DeShawn Snow who is possibly the most insufferable yet dull housewife ever.

• Love 8

Hmmm, wasn't Kim the one that walked out of the restaurant baby bump leading the way, acting like she would never be caught dead with any of them again? Now she's back? Her spin off can't last forever and neither does a football career. Does Kroy have a backup plan? Degree? Will Kim get a job?

• Love 9
6 hours ago, jaync said:

Wig has no business being up in anybody's grill about anything with that freakshow face of hers. Kenya's "Octomom" was spot the fuck on.

Ick and Wack ain't nearly as cute as they believe themselves to be. I can't believe Phaedra used to be one of my faves.

With four episodes, it better be!

I am almost afraid to watch the reunion. 

• Love 1
On 4/9/2017 at 7:25 PM, Primal Slayer said:

That's the popular thing to do on this show. Everyone never has it completed until seconds before the party if they are lucky. You would think since they schedule these things ahead of time they would make sure everything is done in time.

I think Kandi was the only one that really had it totally together with her housewarming because money was not an issue for her as I understand it Kandi paid cash for both of her homes and her mother's house as well.

• Love 5
(edited)
6 minutes ago, byrd said:

I think Kandi was the only one that really had it totally together with her housewarming because money was not an issue for her as I understand it Kandi paid cash for both of her homes and her mother's house as well.

I still shake my head over the ratchet comments by Kim and Sweetie about Kandi's house! It had an indoor poor, nice grounds, servant quarters in another building! I'd take that house over either MM or CS anytime! They had to do so much work and it took SOOoooo long; esp. she shouldn't be signifying on anyone's place! Hers is still nowhere near to being finished; lack appliances and a basement that looked like a war zone! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Spelling
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, AndySmith said:

Sheree has really grown up and matured since we first saw her. Her own personal growth has been amazing.

Love your work! i blew tea out my nose at the end, when Sheree tells us that she 'grew up Upper Middle Class' but left that behind to become 'Upper Class'!!!!! Upper class of what, exactly, Sheree?She's really klewless, isn't she. This clip is foundational to understanding how Sheree got to where she is today and the mess she's in. She tells us that she expects a '7 figure' settlement from her divorce from Bob and that she expects to MORE than maintain her lifestyle. Whilst doing....absolutely nothing with staff to help her. Where do these women get off claiming they are 'successful'. Successful at what? Balling a baller? Marrying and divorcing? What has Sheree succeeded at in her life? The delusion is very real.

ps. I need a job as staff with one of these crazy bitches, as long as it's cash in hand and up front!

• Love 9

Why, why WHY is Peter still on this show? He called Phaedra a con artist in the last episode. Kinda rich coming from him.

I thought this was a good finale, though certainly not reflective of the season overall, which is just meh.

Kim sure made herself at home at Chateau Sheree.

The preview for the reunion had me stressed out.

• Love 7

I'm surprised that Kandi allowed that scene with Riley to be filmed, and it kind of lowers my opinion of her.  For as much as I don't particularly care for Riley, I don't like seeing her put in a position of awkwardness and ridicule.  Which is what happened with the song, and during the scene with her father.  Its already a tough situation for a kid in her position, and now you have a camera crew there in your face?  Like....why Kandi?  I get you're trying to make Riley happen, and maybe she will, but is nothing sacred?

Yeah, I feel the same way. Kandi's never been a favorite of mine, though she's grown on me this season. But watching that scene with her, Riley and Block made me deeply uncomfortable, and it made me wonder what she was thinking putting her daughter in that position.

• Love 11
26 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Yeah, I feel the same way. Kandi's never been a favorite of mine, though she's grown on me this season. But watching that scene with her, Riley and Block made me deeply uncomfortable, and it made me wonder what she was thinking putting her daughter in that position.

I'm sure it was discussed to death by all concerned before filming; Momma Joyce included who you know would have her own 2 cents to put in! lol! ;-)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Why, why WHY is Peter still on this show? He called Phaedra a con artist in the last episode. Kinda rich coming from him.

I cringe every time CYnthia is with him and bends backwards for him.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I still shake my head over the ratchet comments by Kim and Sweetie about Kandi's house! It had an indoor poor, nice grounds, servant quarters in another building! I'd take that house over either MM or CS anytime! They had to do so much work and it took SOOoooo long; esp. she shouldn't be signifying on anyone's place! Hers is still nowhere near to being finished; lack appliances and a basement that looked like a war zone! ;-(

Yes and it was complete jealousy on Kim's part, Sweetie was just down right stupid. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Hockey Addict said:

Does Kroy have a backup plan? Degree?

Not that I can find any info on, no. His net worth right now is around 5 mil, Kim's is 1.5 (if you believe the various online predictions), so Kim will hang onto him until she milks him dry. They were facing eviction a couple of years ago for not paying property taxes. What is it with these people that they think they don't have to pay taxes?

If there was any doubt that Toad is a famewhore, look at him smiling for the camera while everyone else is looking up at Sheree.

qq7ukp.jpg

• Love 7
On ‎4‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:09 PM, Roxy said:

I think Phaedra is one dumb lawyer. Any first year student knows what libel and defamation are and I don't care what waivers have been signed. She's asking to be fired from any show with the trouble she's causing. She is being filmed for God's sake. She may not know exactly what's being filmed but she's not a moron. She's acting so reckless, it's ridiculous. I don't see how they can have her back but I've been wrong before. She's just obviously trying to torpedo Kandi's reputation with a probable lie or ten and that's unacceptable to any employer. She's more trouble than she's worth.

And she was funny but now she seems bitter and mean. It was clear she was hurt about the Apollo girlfriend issue, as she's not a good actress, and I did feel a little bad for her. But she's out of control and needs some help. She doesn't need to be on TV but maybe in therapy to deal with her issues and focus on her children.

I miss funny, snarky Phaedra. She was my favorite for a time. Now she's just too mean and looks like a bully.

I didn't believe Porsha for a minute at the cemetery. Her sister's tears, yes, Porsha, no. I don't believe anything she says anymore. That Todd is an idiot and media whore. They belong together. I doubt they are real or will last when she's fired with Phaedra. I don't see her purpose if Phaedra is dismissed. Everyone hates her and she's just a tool. 

Too bad. I kind of thought that party was a tryout for next season- who should come back? It was Sheree's home for wayward Housewives and random Bravo people. She said she also invited that DeShawn Snow who is possibly the most insufferable yet dull housewife ever.

I wonder if there is any truth to the rumors of Phaedra being fired from the show. I would not be surprised. Her web of lies have caught up to her now and she's exposed.  It looks as if Andy will not let her worm her way out with her fifty dollar words and rehearsed insults .lt's time for her to go. That precious image she lies to protect has been tarnished. Everyone sees her for who she really is, the snake has shed her skin now and it's to much .

Edited by byrd
spelling
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

If there was any doubt that Toad is a famewhore, look at him smiling for the camera while everyone else is looking up at Sheree.

qq7ukp.jpg

BWAH!

In his defense, I would find the camera a lot more interesting than her.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Not that I can find any info on, no. His net worth right now is around 5 mil, Kim's is 1.5 (if you believe the various online predictions), so Kim will hang onto him until she milks him dry. They were facing eviction a couple of years ago for not paying property taxes. What is it with these people that they think they don't have to pay taxes?

qq7ukp.jpg

The guy to Porsha's right, isn't that Justin Jedlica?  I think it is and we know he is gay and it looks like he and Todd2 are together, if you ask me.  OMG she totally hired a gay man to play her bf.

16 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Pretty certain that was a typo. To get to $2.30 from $500 a week he would have had to work 217 hours in a week which is not possible.

These lawyers and medical professionals do the,selves no favors being on this show.

It was a typo-$2,30 and should have been $2.30.

I am curious why Phaedra is so involved.  The idea of not creating the appearance of impropriety isn't just not being the attorney of record, it is that you are not involved at all.

• Love 4

Mom of Zoey :-)  Phaedra wants to be involved because she nosey and messy and getting tea from the tap is what she is looking for.  What I found hilarious when Kandi confronted her is that she was backed into a corner and started saying things that don't make sense.  Slightly leaning on lawyer client confidentiality although she isn't his lawyer, the BS about being duty bound as a lawyer to help anyone who asks for it (what-tha-fuck-ever) and saying that she can't talk about what they discussed, ummmm you do remember that you filmed your conversations.  At the very least you could have told somewhat of the truth - he came to me, I told him I couldn't represent him, so I recommended another attorney oh and I sat in on their meetings to get some gossip on you. 

What makes many of these HoWives shows unwatchable is that some of the women can not be happy for their castmates. It seems like any movement forward they make one of their "friends"  is there to disparage them, undercut them basking and gloating at any unfortunate thing that happens.  Who needs "friends" like that. 

Edited by NYCNJbear06
  • Love 9

33978663945_043faeb271_z.jpg

To make matter even more interesting.  Kenya had a date at that party.  It was Matt!  There is a picture floating around with him helping her with the trane of the gown she wore to the party. 

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 8

Breaking down the "forth wall" here, When a friend of or a guest comes on the show, they are always paired with a cast member.  In the case of Johnny, he actually filed the lawsuit long before the show was taped but to include it in the season, he had to recreate it.  To do that, he would have to be paired with someone on the cast.  It couldn't be Kenya, Cynthia or Porsha as it wouldn't make any sense as they have never interacted with him and really shouldn't know him.   He couldn't recreate his partition with Kandi as she is the defendant in this litigation so the obvious choice was Phaedra, as he could "visit" her law firm for advice.  As for her accompanying him to the other lawyer, once again he has to be with at least one of the cast members and once again it could only be Phaedra who had to act as support person. Otherwise he had no real reason to be on the show.

The other 4th wall moment was mentioned by at least two of the major Youtube bloggers who mentioned that Carlos King and Todd Tucker had a major falling out over several ventures they were co-producing which led to Carlos using the show to stick it to Todd by inserting the rumors about Kandi and Todd's swinger habits and Todd's alleged cheating.  It is rumored around Atlanta that he was to person who spilled the information to be used on the show.  He was the one who introduced Block in an effort to cause tension between the Tuckers and when that didn't work, he introduced the swinger angle, some of which was based in truth.  It was allegedly why he is no longer the producer of this show and possibly why the Tuckers are suing him for defamation of character.

• Love 10
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:19 PM, Petunia13 said:

How you decline talking about a matter due to attorney and client confidentiality but already encouraged it to be recorded and aired for international tv? 

Phaedra was full of shit.  Nothing she said was true, she's just trying to cover her ass.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, lezlers said:

Phaedra was full of shit.  Nothing she said was true, she's just trying to cover her ass.

Actually, she is correct.  Especially since she is not actually representing him, she has no legal right to discuss any part of his case to any dissenting parties i.e. Kandi.  The fact that what little part we saw is possibly all he agreed to.  If Phaedra had discussed anything she did or said about the case to Kandi, that would be conflict of interest.

• Love 1
On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 8:46 PM, Maharincess said:

I know I'm the only one but I love Kim. She has always been my favorite Housewife across the board.  I hope she comes back full time. 

Kandi's atrocious grammar makes me cringe every episode.  She sounds so ignorant when she speaks.   Her kid is cute though, I just hope she's not the one to teach him how to talk. 

You're not alone.  I've always loved me some Kim.  I can't explain it, but I just can't quit her.

10 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

Actually, she is correct.  Especially since she is not actually representing him, she has no legal right to discuss any part of his case to any dissenting parties i.e. Kandi.  The fact that what little part we saw is possibly all he agreed to.  If Phaedra had discussed anything she did or said about the case to Kandi, that would be conflict of interest.

No, she wasn't.  I'm a lawyer.  The minute she invited a camera crew into that meeting, any privilege he may have had went straight out the window. 

Trust.

• Love 17

You are probably right but the way corporate law is been interpreted where i work, only what the client has agreed to make public is the only thing that can be relayed.  And it is never OK to discuss any part of an ongoing case with the apposing litigants especially if you are not involved directly with the case itself.  As shown, we did not see any of what actually transpired other than what was already public domain.

• Love 1
34 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

If Phaedra had discussed anything she did or said about the case to Kandi, that would be conflict of interest.

Phaedra sitting with Johnny at all is a conflict of interest.

• Love 7

I saw a video I was going to share, but then it went poof on YouTube.... you might be able to find a similar one, but I'll spoiler tag this just in case:

Spoiler

Phaedra faked a cease & desist letter, which is against the law, having Porsha thinking it was all legit and going to Kandi on her behalf. Then, Todd drops a bomb saying that Apollo told him that he (Apollo) had slept with Porsha. She's crying about that in the brief clip shown on TV. And, Phaedra brings fake divorce papers to the reunion, of her and Apollo, which blows up in her face. She's done, probably in legal trouble now as well.

• Love 10
57 minutes ago, lezlers said:

That alone is a pretty daunting task.

Aside from the fact that she's just a terrible person, everything we've seen of Phaedra's lawyering skills leads me to suspect she's also a pretty terrible lawyer.  Which makes going into the funeral business seem like a very wise idea.  At least those clients can't complain.

• Love 9
55 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I saw a video I was going to share, but then it went poof on YouTube.... you might be able to find a similar one, but I'll spoiler tag this just in case:

Hide contents

Phaedra faked a cease & desist letter, which is against the law, having Porsha thinking it was all legit and going to Kandi on her behalf. Then, Todd drops a bomb saying that Apollo told him that he (Apollo) had slept with Porsha. She's crying about that in the brief clip shown on TV. And, Phaedra brings fake divorce papers to the reunion, of her and Apollo, which blows up in her face. She's done, probably in legal trouble now as well.

I hope this is all true!

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

To make matter even more interesting.  Kenya had a date at that party.  It was Matt!  There is a picture floating around with him helping her with the trane of the gown she wore to the party. 

What???   I hate that lying, conniving woman. She needs some serious help. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

You are probably right but the way corporate law is been interpreted where i work, only what the client has agreed to make public is the only thing that can be relayed.  And it is never OK to discuss any part of an ongoing case with the apposing litigants especially if you are not involved directly with the case itself.  As shown, we did not see any of what actually transpired other than what was already public domain.

Johnny agreed to the camera crew filming his "sessions" with phaedra.  Its unlikely your corporate clients do the same.  Confidentiality and privilege aren't a matter of corporate law.

As for discussion with opposing counsel that sounds more like a firm rule so that there is one person dealing with the other side and there are no mixed signals.

The duty of confidentiality would have applied had there not been such a clear intent to make the communications between Phaedra and Johnny public.

• Love 5
(edited)

Breaking down the "forth wall" here, When a friend of or a guest comes on the show, they are always paired with a cast member.  In the case of Johnny, he actually filed the lawsuit long before the show was taped but to include it in the season, he had to recreate it.  To do that, he would have to be paired with someone on the cast.  It couldn't be Kenya, Cynthia or Porsha as it wouldn't make any sense as they have never interacted with him and really shouldn't know him.   He couldn't recreate his partition with Kandi as she is the defendant in this litigation so the obvious choice was Phaedra, as he could "visit" her law firm for advice.  As for her accompanying him to the other lawyer, once again he has to be with at least one of the cast members and once again it could only be Phaedra who had to act as support person. Otherwise he had no real reason to be on the show.

The other 4th wall moment was mentioned by at least two of the major Youtube bloggers who mentioned that Carlos King and Todd Tucker had a major falling out over several ventures they were co-producing which led to Carlos using the show to stick it to Todd by inserting the rumors about Kandi and Todd's swinger habits and Todd's alleged cheating.  It is rumored around Atlanta that he was to person who spilled the information to be used on the show.  He was the one who introduced Block in an effort to cause tension between the Tuckers and when that didn't work, he introduced the swinger angle, some of which was based in truth.  It was allegedly why he is no longer the producer of this show and possibly why the Tuckers are suing him for defamation of character.

Is Carlos that producer Phaedra blamed giving her those lies about Kandi and Shamea hooking up? Wasn't he fired? ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
On 4/10/2017 at 11:01 AM, movingtargetgal said:

Kandi and Todd also hid some of Apollo's assets from Phaedra and the Feds.  The Feds were harassing Phaedra about turning them over.  Meanwhile Kandi and Todd had the hidden in their garage.  They knew this was causing a lot of problems for Phaedra and continued to keep these items hidden from the government.  

Did they know?

It didn't look like they had an itemized inventory sheet.

Sometimes, because it's so visible during the airing of the show the viewers perception of the timeline, how much information has actually been shared and how much the cast is privy too DURING the time things are being filmed get very messy.

WE as the viewers already have a load of information to go into those episodes assuming there is an abundance of information available to the cast about certain situations but at the time Kandi and Todd had Apollo's things was there this widely publicized hunt for Apollo's possessions or was it grossly public that he would most likely have stuff seized? I mean the way I saw it they had some of Apollo's stuff in their garage. I find it hard to believe that they were checking off inventory lists, tagging it, cataloguing it and referring to stuff as "ASSETS" to be hidden.

• Love 2

This is incorrect on numerous levels.  Attorney client privilege doesn't change depending on the area of practice in which it's being applied.  As a client, you bring a third party not involved in the case into a meeting with your attorney, you waive attorney client privilege.  I have to warn numerous clients of this every week when they insist on bringing outside parties into our meetings.  This is true if it's criminal law, contract law, corporate law, tax law or any other kind of law.  That little weasel invited a CAMERA CREW to his meeting.  There's no privilege there.

Also, Phaedra is not representing him nor is her firm so there's no conflict of interest.  You have to be a party to the action to have a conflict of interest.   If you're not involved in the case in any way, you can discuss it with whomever you please.  If your FIRM is involved that's another story, but Phaedra is not legally connected with the case in any way so there's no interest for any conflict to even exist in.

Even Phaedra knew she was full of shit by the look on her face when she was giving that line of bullshit to Kandi.  I REALLY hope someone calls her out on it at the reunion. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 9
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Is he that same producer that had some short-lived reality show with Claudia and a few other ratchet and obnoxious a-holes like Benzino, Laura Govan & Jennifer Wms of "B-ball HW?" I seem to remember seeing a few episodes; something about "15 min. of fame!" ;-)

7 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Is he that same producer that had some short-lived reality show with Claudia and a few other ratchet and obnoxious a-holes like Benzino, Laura Govan & Jennifer Wms of "B-ball HW?" I seem to remember seeing a few episodes; something about "15 min. of fame!" ;-)

That I do not know. But the reported bad blood between him and Todd/Kandi does explain why this season was so Kandi/Todd focused.

• Love 2

Kandi needs to get out of the way with the Block/Riley relationship.  I know she had a pretty similar situation with her father as a kid and I think that clouds things for her when it comes to Riley.  In her wedding specials, she and her father made up and now all is well between them, but that is her choice, Riley gets to decide if she wants to be involved with Block or not.  I totally get not standing in the way and telling Block he has to pay up before he can see her, like MJ insists on, but you also shouldn't force the contact if Riley isn't ready for it either.  

I think event planners tend to be paid one of a few ways, either with a flat fee, as in they do the event (the specifics of which would be laid out in the contract) for $x, or they charge a % of the cost of the event.  Either way, they are a contractor and not an employee, so what they make is what they make regardless of the time spent on the project.  You can't go back later and complain that you weren't paid minimum wage if you chose the wrong way of compensating yourself, or your fee/% doesn't cover your expenses.  You just live and learn and you take the high profile event and leverage it to get other ones.

Now, you can sometimes challenge the employee/contractor standing with the IRS, but I don't think he has a case for that when it comes to the events.  If he was considered a 1099 contractor for all of his work with Kandi, then maybe he could argue that, if it was a flat fee for stuff weekly and the contractor rules weren't followed.  But, I don't see how the argument could be made for an event planner.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:
On 4/10/2017 at 11:01 AM, movingtargetgal said:

Kandi and Todd also hid some of Apollo's assets from Phaedra and the Feds.  The Feds were harassing Phaedra about turning them over.  Meanwhile Kandi and Todd had the hidden in their garage.  They knew this was causing a lot of problems for Phaedra and continued to keep these items hidden from the government.  

Did they know?

It didn't look like they had an itemized inventory sheet.

Sometimes, because it's so visible during the airing of the show the viewers perception of the timeline, how much information has actually been shared and how much the cast is privy too DURING the time things are being filmed get very messy.

WE as the viewers already have a load of information to go into those episodes assuming there is an abundance of information available to the cast about certain situations but at the time Kandi and Todd had Apollo's things was there this widely publicized hunt for Apollo's possessions or was it grossly public that he would most likely have stuff seized? I mean the way I saw it they had some of Apollo's stuff in their garage. I find it hard to believe that they were checking off inventory lists, tagging it, cataloguing it and referring to stuff as "ASSETS" to be hidden.

Todd and Kandi are many things but they are not stupid.  The feds are not discrete when they are searching for the ill gotten assets of suspects and felons.  They knew the feds were looking for Apollo's assets.  When Apollo asked them to "keep" these big ticket items, they had to know he was hiding them from Phaedra (marital assets), the feds or both.  They knew Apollo had purchased these items with money he had stolen from his victims.  What they did was beyond shady.  They remained silent while they knew the feds were harassing Phaedra for information on the whereabouts of Apollo's stash.  Kandi was supposed to be Phaedra's friend.  What kind of person does this to a friend?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

Todd and Kandi are many things but they are not stupid.  The feds are not discrete when they are searching for the ill gotten assets of suspects and felons.  They knew the feds were looking for Apollo's assets.  When Apollo asked them to "keep" these big ticket items, they had to know he was hiding them from Phaedra (marital assets), the feds or both.  They knew Apollo had purchased these items with money he had stolen from his victims.  What they did was beyond shady.  They remained silent while they knew the feds were harassing Phaedra for information on the whereabouts of Apollo's stash.  Kandi was supposed to be Phaedra's friend.  What kind of person does this to a friend?

How many friends enable an ex-employee to sue them? When it comes to Phaedra, anything's possible and she shouldn't be casting stones in anyone's direction! Please! ;-(

4 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

The original lawsuit was filed on October 27, 2016, during the filming of Season 9 of RHOA an amended lawsuit was filed March 23, 2017.  Kandi and Todd filed an answer and counter claim and have very clearly laid out what transpired and when.  http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/kandi-burruss-sues-former-employee-defamation-rhoa.pdf   Kandi has the receipts including a signed Non-Disclosure Agreement.  Sounds to me like Mr. WInston doesn't have a leg to stand on.  None of the scenes were re-enactments.

So why Phaedra would agree to act as a support person is baffling. 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

How many friends enable an ex-employee to sue them? When it comes to Phaedra, anything's possible and she shouldn't be casting stones in anyone's direction! Please! ;-(

Is Phaedra helping Johnny as pay back because Todd/Kandi helping Apollo hide assets happened first. Either way, all of them were/are in the wrong to begin with.

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Is Phaedra helping Johnny as pay back because Todd/Kandi helping Apollo hide assets happened first. Either way, all of them were/are in the wrong to begin with.

When it comes to this disturbed woman, I stopped caring! I gave her every benefit of the doubt with Aiden being a preemie, but she's just an inveterate and compulsive liar! It doesn't seem to matter that everything is being taped and can come back to haunt her; doesn't seem to care! I believe anything bad about her after she was the new Frack & Whack going back to Detroit, but during vacation decided to turn on Kenya like a mad dog! It just made no sense to me! ;-)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

When it comes to this disturbed woman, I stopped caring! I gave her every benefit of the doubt with Aiden being a preemie, but she's just an inveterate and compulsive liar! It doesn't seem to matter that everything is being taped and can come back to haunt her; doesn't seem to care! I believe anything bad about her after she was the new Frack & Whack going back to Detroit, but during vacation decided to turn on Kenya like a mad dog! It just made no sense to me! ;-)

But, Todd/Kandi did help Apollo hide assets even though they knew the feds were all over Phaedra to find them first and I do think the timing is important in how things between her/Kandi got so bad/nasty/ugly so fast. Kandi was well aware of Phaedra's nasty/liar self and was fine with her for years so what does that say about Kandi? LOL

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

33978663945_043faeb271_z.jpg

Typical Kenya she likes the drama that Matt brings. It makes her feel wanted, he's filling a void.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

I find it hard to believe that they were checking off inventory lists, tagging it, cataloguing it and referring to stuff as "ASSETS" to be hidden.

Believe it!  Social media and reality shows are the easiest way for feds/police to find stuff.  People can be so stupid.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure the party at Sheree's was filmed before Kenya and Matt had a falling out. They saved it for the finale due to the drama, and Kim coming by. I didn't see him in any footage shown on TV, so he was obviously edited out.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, cooksdelight said:

I'm pretty sure the party at Sheree's was filmed before Kenya and Matt had a falling out. They saved it for the finale due to the drama, and Kim coming by. I didn't see him in any footage shown on TV, so he was obviously edited out.

No, according to the bloggers in the know, Sheree's party was filmed at the end of the season (most likely because she couldn't get the house ready earlier) and Kenya was still "with" Matt until the cameras were packed away for the season, then she kicked him to the curb for real. LOL

• Love 4
20 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

I thought this was a good finale, though certainly not reflective of the season overall, which is just meh.

Kim sure made herself at home at Chateau Sheree.

The preview for the reunion had me stressed out.

I'm taking a valium for the reunion,  all 4 episodes.

• Love 3