Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E20: The Finale - "Chateau She Did That"

• Start Topic

Sheree's planning her housewarming party which is supposed to take place in a week! Meantime Riley goes along with Kandi to meet up with her father BLOCK! With assistance of Phaedra, Johnnie plans to try and sue Kandi for being underpaid for wedding he planned, supposedly using ideas he had about a restaurant, and being fired!

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added a line!
  • Love 2
Just now, Bronzedog said:

The good news is they subtitled everything Block said.  The bad news is that none of what he said was worth the trouble It took to read it.

It was a comedy show for sure. "I was at your birth" *not at the actual birth of his daughter though* "I was in your life the entire time" *no where to be seen* "Kandi, it was your job to make sure we had a relationship" *never bothered to pick up the phone* "everything is swept under the rug, lets move on!" lol lol lol

• Love 14
(edited)

Sheree's house is not ready for this party, but it looks as if they're going to go thru with this charade of trying to "one up" Kenya on her housewarming! Appliances she ordered didn't appear and she's PO'd! Why plan this party before the place is completely done? What a silly woman! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 15
Just now, Jamie Satyr said:

Sheree's house is not ready for this party, but it looks as if they're going to go thru with this charade of trying "one up" Kenya on her housewarming! Appliances she ordered didn't appear and she's PO'd! Why plan this party before the place is completely done? What a silly woman! ;-(

That's the popular thing to do on this show. Everyone never has it completed until seconds before the party if they are lucky. You would think since they schedule these things ahead of time they would make sure everything is done in time.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

It was a comedy show for sure. "I was at your birth" *not at the actual birth of his daughter though* "I was in your life the entire time" *no where to be seen* "Kandi, it was your job to make sure we had a relationship" *never bothered to pick up the phone* "everything is swept under the rug, lets move on!" lol lol lol

Block is lucky I wasn't sitting there! At her age, I would have told that A-hole off; "don't blame my mother because you were an absentee father!" I'd get up and walk if he continued that kind of BS! ;-(

• Love 9
10 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Apparently having major appliances falls under the category of "decorating" to Sheree.

Kandi & Kenya go down into an "unfinished" basement! Here comes the fight because Sheree ain't gonna get away that after her nasty comments about dust and lack of air conditioning at Kenya's! ;-)

• Love 4
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Why is Sheree so bent out of shape? She is so insecure about her house. 

Because she was talking so much $#!t about Kenya and her house; Sheree's embarrassed to the max! She's ready to lose her mind over a few comments! What a sick arse woman! ;-)

• Love 4

What drugs was Kandi on when she slept with Brock?  He looked like a nasty, crusty crackhead and I couldn't understand a word he said and I'm used to all types of accents.

Kenya's dress looked like it was made of polyester.

I guess Kim needs a job now.  Is her husband working?  Her duck lips were not cute.

Kenya is so common going in the basement, I would have locked her ass down there for a few hours.

• Love 21
7 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I miss the Kim/Kandi relationship. It was fun back in the day.

Kim blew it! Kandi did so much for her! To rip off a song where the writer should make the lion's share, Kim turned it all around and gave TOP $$ to Kandi! I wouldn't be cordial; I'm not that big a person! lol! ;-)

1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

What drugs was Kandi on when she slept with Brock?  He looked like a nasty, crusty crackhead and I couldn't understand a word he said and I'm used to all types of accents.

Kenya's dress looked like it was made of polyester.

I guess Kim needs a job now.  Is her husband working?  Her duck lips were not cute.

Kenya is so common going in the basement, I would have locked her ass down there for a few hours.

Next time Sheree will keep her mouth closed and she wouldn't be in this situation of being "one up'd!" ;-)

• Love 5

Kenya is a nasty, miserable witch.  Who comes to someone's housewarming to insult them?  And in a cheap, polyester dress at that, looking like a low rent Angelina Jolie.  At least Kim with her duck lips didn't hook up with a crazy, violent jerk.

• Love 21
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Kenya is a nasty, miserable witch.  Who comes to someone's housewarming to insult them?  And in a cheap, polyester dress at that, looking like a low rent Angelina Jolie.  At least Kim with her duck lips didn't hook up with a crazy, violent jerk.

Sheree; that's who! She was full of lip action making comments about Kenya's place! That's what b!tches do! Nothing new here! ;-(

2 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I spot with my little eye: Toya! Got some Married 2 Medicine up in this bitch.  

I didn't notice, but it's happened before; overlap of all these ATL shows! Even Lisa Wu came out of the woodwork! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
UPDATED!
  • Love 16

Dammit! I really wanted Phaedra to throw her arms around Kandi and sob "I missed my friend".  Pride goeth before a fall Ms. Parks. Kandi threw the door open to them being friends again and Phaedra just wouldn't/couldn't be gracious or honest. 

Kenya is gonna make me like Kim.

Edited by Drumpf1737
  • Love 15
Just now, Petunia13 said:

How you decline talking aboutt a matter due to attorney and client confidentiality but already encouraged it to be recorded and aired for international tv? 

It's Phaekdra. Professional Liar at Law. What else would we expect from her lol

• Love 15

There was absolutely no justification for Phaedra sitting in on Johnnie’s follow up consultation with his prospective lawyers. None. I hope Kandi reads her for filth about this (among other things) at the reunion. If Phaedra wanted to be involved in the suit, there’s nothing that ethically barred her from doing so. (Suing a former friend would violate my personal ethics, but that’s because I have some.) Then again, representing Johnnie herself would have forced her to own her shit and admit she was being messy af. And she had the nerve to stand behind “ethics” when Kandi confronted her! She’s messy af and petty af. I couldn’t be any happier

if the rumors are true and she’s been fired.

Seeing Dwight’s face scares me these days, but I’ll never get tired of seeing the clip of him asking “Who has a fashion show with no fashions?” Classic!

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing Kim Zolciak on my television. Who goes to someone’s house and spreads out on their bed?

I’m embarrassed to share a name with Kenya. She’s such an immature, messy bitch.

Edited by KenyaJ
  • Love 16
5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Overall it was a very good supersized finale. A lot better then RHOBH.

I know Bravo wants those ratings but really just give us a 2hr reunion and let us live!

Did I hear the reunion was so jam-packed it will be 4 parts; maybe RHBH? One of them anyway! ;-)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

mhmm

In the old days, if a reunion went long to 3 parts, one part would be shown during the week! So they're going to drag this out for a month? GAWD! It does look like something with all the crying and screaming! ;-)

• Love 1
25 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

I spot with my little eye: Toya! Got some Married 2 Medicine up in this bitch.  

You heard!?! You had first hand knowledge!

And Dr. Heavenly was standing there too. I shuddered. 

• Love 5
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

I love M2M but Heavenly would make a fantastic replacement for Phaedra on RHOA. 

You mean replace one ratchet b!tch with another one? Heavenly is vile and I wouldn't shake that low-rent piece of $#!t's hand much less do those fake hugs!;-(

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Petunia13 said:

How you decline talking about a matter due to attorney and client confidentiality but already encouraged it to be recorded and aired for international tv? 

There is no privilege when you have an entire camera crew in the room. Phaedra's problem has always been that she thinks she's smarter than everyone, not just her castmates.

30 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

I didn't notice, but it's happened before; overlap of all these ATL shows! Even Lisa Wu came out of the woodwork! ;-)

I'm pretty sure Justin Jedlica, the human Ken doll, was there too.

The party was amazing and over the top, but as always so Sheree meaning that it was both extravagant and half-assed additionally money spent on stupid shit. Sheree has a book out. This party should have been a book launch party.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

There is no privilege when you have an entire camera crew in the room. Phaedra's problem has always been that she thinks she's smarter than everyone, not just her castmates.

I'm pretty sure Justin Jedlica, the human Ken doll, was there too.

The party was amazing and over the top, but as always so Sheree meaning that it was both extravagant and half-assed additionally money spent on stupid shit. Sheree has a book out. This party should have been a book launch party.

I saw him! I'm surprised that fool is still alive going under the knife so many times! ;-(

• Love 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

I wish Kim Z would go have another 12 or 15 kids and get off my tv.  

She's just so classless! She has all that going "for her," but she continues to act ratchet! Screw her! I was such a fan until now! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Punctuation correction
  • Love 3

Would attorney-client privilege even apply to Phaedra and Johnnie?  I thought she declined to represent him and just referred him to another firm.

I guess it doesn't really matter either way. She is still a petty, vindictive bitch.

• Love 8
(edited)
9 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Kim lost my respect when she mistreated her mom at her wedding.

Kim's a hypocritical HO! How could she make mention of someone coochie showing when Kim's hair was longer than her dress? She's on Kenya's arse too for making comments about Sheree's home! She must have forgotten how much she "READ" Kandi over hers including the neighborhood! lol! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Added a line!
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Kim's a hypocritical HO! She's on Kenya's arse for making comments about Sheree's home! She must have forgotten how much she "READ" Kandi over hers including the neighborhood! lol! ;-)

I just watched season 5 up to Anguilla today. Kim and Sweetie sure did rag on Kandi's house. Neighborhood, renovations, the fact that it was a foreclosure...all while she was getting evicted from her dream hou...I mean haunted house and having to move her brood back into Big Poppa's townhouse.

Also nice to see Wig still keeping up her old habit of showing up late and ducking out early.

• Love 10
15 minutes ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

I just watched season 5 up to Anguilla today. Kim and Sweetie sure did rag on Kandi's house. Neighborhood, renovations, the fact that it was a foreclosure...all while she was getting evicted from her dream hou...I mean haunted house and having to move her brood back into Big Poppa's townhouse.

Also nice to see Wig still keeping up her old habit of showing up late and ducking out early.

And carrying a red Solo cup....such a classy move!  

• Love 7

Why did Kandi feel the need to apologize for Apollo's girlfriend showing up at Kandi's restaurant opening??? 

And I wish Kandi hadn't bothered to approach Kim, when Kim Is the one who entered the party and ignored Kandi.  Ugh.

• Love 11

Brock was a walking, talking example of why you don't have kids with trifling men. Good lord, I would have walked out of that restaurant had I been Riley. With that poor excuse for a "father"...it's a good thing Riley's mother knows how to handle her business. 

Kenya was being messy but I think she genuinely was trying to make it about good-natured ribbing. Not her fault Sheree gave her so much ammunition! Does Kim need money? Why else is she showing up with 10 pounds of hair to cause trouble? Not like there is a lack of drama with this crew. 

Phaedra is going to get hers and it will be well-deserved. She's easily the lowest class person on that show, bar none. What a witch. 

Edited by PetuniaP
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Dammit! I really wanted Phaedra to throw her arms around Kandi and sob "I missed my friend".  Pride goeth before a fall Ms. Parks. Kandi threw the door open to them being friends again and Phaedra just wouldn't/couldn't be gracious or honest. 

Kenya is gonna make me like Kim.

My love for Kandi has grown this season. She seems like somebody who has a heart and tries to be very good to others.  She tried to put out an olive branch to Phadra and was rebuffed.  Phaedra's hatred of Kandi is extreme and makes no sense to me.  Why does she hate her so much. It makes no sense. Can somebody explain it to me.  As much as I disliked Nene, she has always had Phaedra's number.  She is a vile person. 

• Love 19

Thank gawd this season is finished; bring on the reunion!  Some random thoughts:

• Kandi and her daughter and Block was so awkward! I wished I had FF capacity so I wouldn't have to watch it!
  • Pharasee Phaedra made me when she tried to claim client privilege. 
  • Chateau Sheree was tacky and gaudy,  a testiment to its owner.
  • I don't like Kenya, but watching her disparaging the house during the tour amused me.
  • Dumb Porsha's cemetary scene reminded of the one from Dare To Be Truthful.
  • Am I the only one who thought they were seeing a cross-dresser every time we saw Pharasee Phaedra?
  • Kim is still a thirsty low budget bitch.
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, PetuniaP said:

Does Kim need money? Why else is she showing up with 10 pounds of hair to cause trouble? Not like there is a lack of drama with this crew. 

While I don't doubt that Kim does need money, I can see where this would be an event that she would actually attend. She and Sheree do seem to be pretty good friends now IRL.

• Love 10

I know I'm the only one but I love Kim. She has always been my favorite Housewife across the board.  I hope she comes back full time. 

Kandi's atrocious grammar makes me cringe every episode.  She sounds so ignorant when she speaks.   Her kid is cute though, I just hope she's not the one to teach him how to talk. 

Edited by Maharincess
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I know that Sheree smacked talked Kenya's house at that unfinished house warming but I don't remember Sheree following Kenya room to room doing it. But, this is Kenya's MO! LOL

• Love 6