Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Did I miss that in a previous post? Sounds gross but I think I can handle it for laughs. As long as Zach is fully clothed. 

It was in Tori’s IG story…it was just a shill for a lingerie/sleepwear company but one of the items she was shilling was a lacy red number for Valentine’s Day lol.  Thankfully it was just video of the clothing lol

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, stoppro said:

yes,she pretty hefty now.

Actually, she just treated us to a bare belly baby bump pic on IG (thanks, Tori!), and she doesn't look very big at all for being however many months pregnant.

• Love 2

Time for me to unfollow Zach.

Ill keep Tori, for now, just to see the kids.

I bet they’d change their tune id Jackson were to, God forbid, catch it at school and get very I’ll.

Edited by justduckey
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11

What fools they are. Mad that Jackson’s school is trying to keep him safe by simply wearing a mask? I wish insta would remove all Covid talk. Influencers are so dangerous, they are not scientists or doctors. The Roloffs positions on masks have been obvious the entire pandemic, they don’t wear them and have kept living their lives as normal.

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

Except, from what I have heard, your mask protects others from your possible illness too.  So you aren't the only one impacted by your decision not to wear a mask.

Oregon still has an indoor mask mandate--maybe that's why they headed to Washington.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

Where’s their consideration for the teachers at Jackson’s school?!? Tori is a teacher for crying out loud. 

I guess Jesus is their face mask… 🙄

I’m shocked at this especially when they have often talked about the difficulty and risk of having to intubate a little person on the very show that pays their bills… talk about a low IQ response.

Edited by BellyLaughter
  • LOL 1
  • Love 23

And if they don't want to send their children to school in facemasks--GOOD NEWS, mom is a certified teacher and can homeschool.

And Tori can find after school activities with other like minded-parents.  That way people can opt into risk.

Problem solved.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

Wow, how very "pro-choice" of Tori and Zach. 🙄  If I were a parent at Jackson's school, it would be my choice that my kids stay far, far away from him and his maskless family. 

ETA: Oh boy, she posted a nasty, passive-aggressive response video when she started losing followers. Keep digging that hole, Tori.

Edited by IndianPaintbrush
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
30 minutes ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

ETA: Oh boy, she posted a nasty, passive-aggressive response video when she started losing followers. Keep digging that hole, Tori.

Yeah, I saw that (shakes head). I swear, none of these people have basic people skills or any understanding of the concept that not everyone agrees with your opinions and the more you make a fuss over how your DMs suck with haters telling you off, the more a certain element out there will continue the harassment since now they know you're paying attention.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, IndianPaintbrush said:

Wow, how very "pro-choice" of Tori and Zach. 🙄  If I were a parent at Jackson's school, it would be my choice that my kids stay far, far away from him and his maskless family. 

Maybe, she’s hormonal. Lol. 

I wonder if they are planning to return to the show.  I really don’t care to see her or Zach on the show anymore.  Jer either.  Their  lax child safety habits trigger me.  It’s nothing new.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Maybe, she’s hormonal. Lol. 

I wonder if they are planning to return to the show.  I really don’t care to see her or Zach on the show anymore.  Jer either.  Their  lax child safety habits trigger me.  It’s nothing new.  

I’m guessing they will ride the show-train as long as TLC will have them.  I’m sure they don’t want to give up the income and the show helps Tori get a built in SM audience.  I mean she has to keep finding new people so she that can trot Jackson out to shill ladybug crafts.

• Love 6
21 hours ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Except, from what I have heard, your mask protects others from your possible illness too.  So you aren't the only one impacted by your decision not to wear a mask.

Oregon still has an indoor mask mandate--maybe that's why they headed to Washington.

Washington resident here - we have the indoor mandate too, as well as vaccine requirements for sporting events, etc. I am so fed up with people like Tori who can’t grasp the concept of living in a society!!

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

Screenshot from a video so it’s blurry:

8C5F9ECF-4607-49F2-BBD8-268D6236ED6C.jpeg

This is a legit question but does Zach ever accomplish anything besides playing on these tractors? I know Jeremy “finishes” projects (I.e. hire professionals to fix his screwups), but does Zach ever complete any projects, I’m guessing this is at the farm, so I guess Matt’s staff would do the heavy lifting, but does Zach just use the farm to hang out with Jackson or is he actively suppose to be doing something helpful there.  If this is at Zach’s house, did shillmistress, Tori, say what they were doing?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, seasons said:

I get what she means in that post though. Those milestones are bittersweet. And I'm super sensitive so i make things worse for myself. Thanks, therapy! Lol

But I doubt you posted it all over social media. Those milestones are all part of being a loving parent. Tori is not special.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

"Us" magazine is featuring Tori's maternity photo shoot -- wait, isn't this like her fifth maternity photo shoot this pregnancy? -- with the heading, "I Feel Like a Complete Goddess," and all the FB comments are gushing about her beauty.  🤮

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

"Us" magazine is featuring Tori's maternity photo shoot -- wait, isn't this like her fifth maternity photo shoot this pregnancy? -- with the heading, "I Feel Like a Complete Goddess," and all the FB comments are gushing about her beauty.  🤮

GAG ME WITH A SPOON🤮

I don't know who her publicity person is but whomever it is, he/she is earning every, single cent paid!  The media placement for Tori is incessant as I get her daily activities on my news feed each and every day!!  

She is obviously an aspiring "A" celebrity and, somehow, the media is cooperating on an ongoing and continuing basis to raise her media presence.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I really don’t hear about Tori except for here and occasionally IG if somebody here mentions it, but she’s become the most annoying to me (well besides Jeremy).  I really don’t give a damn about her repetitive photos shoots or crafts with Jackson (I’m sorry I don’t care if he owns the place or not).  I just shake my head whenever she’s shilling them damn bows for Lilah.  Instead of worrying about a bow for her head she (and Zack) need to remember to put her glasses and shoes on.  At least with Amy’s videos, I can get a chuckle out of if she’s going to have any food ingredients stuck to her face.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

She will be absolutely insufferable by the time the show returns, especially if she has that coveted average-sized daughter "mini-me" at long last.

"Little People, Big Egos"

this - also big assholes. She is a twisted baby machine.

She's looking awfully happy in those photos.  I'm betting she hits the jackpot this time!  I hope so, since that will probably bring an end to the baby-making unless she decides she also wants an average-sized son to even out the numbers!  She may have even caught the "quiverful" bug from her association with the Duggars and Bateses.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
On 1/31/2022 at 9:06 PM, all4mom2 said:

What is this "date your child" thing?  She doesn't work (except by shilling pictures like this one), so she's with them all the time anyway!

I had "dates" with my son, back in the day. We would go to the base recreation center. He would open the door for me. We played video games together. We would order pizza (he practiced his manners by first asking what I would like on pizza, and then we negotiated). It was fun, and a good teaching/learning experience for him, and some of my most precious memories of that time in his life. He was learning to be a fine young man. Something every boy should learn with his parents' guidance.

• Love 12