Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

On 12/14/2021 at 11:33 PM, justduckey said:

Looks like they’re on the same sponsored trip to Williamsburg that the Busbys went on last year at this time (insert eyebroll).

We've been going to Williamsburg a long time and just came back. They were really hit hard by the pandemic. Must be why these reality families are getting free promotional trips. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, seasons said:

Good point. I get the same vibes.

I think that Tori is taking a larger role in production of the show and this trip to Williamsburg was in that direction.  Someone mentioned she was friends with one of the Dugger clan who benefitted from that same trip, so perhaps Tori thought it a good episode story theme to suggest a fully-comped trip there to the producers.

Truthfully, the show is basically revolving around her, Zach and the kids (one on the way) because the adults are not very interesting now that Amy and Matt are in stable relationships and the other kids are not participating (not YET for jacob and Izzy but maybe when $$$ enter their calculus they may gladly make appearances).

So, therefore, Tori's contributions are the engine that may keep this multi-million$$$ series (many advertisers) going.  She is quite entrepreneurial and a "go-getter" (unlike her husband) and seems to be enjoying her celebrity status immensely.  Her children, also, are being prompted to enjoy filming as much as she does so that the gravy train continues to chug along.

Edited by pdlinda
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Absolom said:

Tori's latest hit on the news.  She's asking for help on items for a cancer care package for someone she knows.

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/12/16/tori-roloff-cancer-news-lpbw/

Please. I'm sorry someone "really close" to her is battling cancer. I have a good friend also in same battle. So I got the brilliant idea to search on Google for care package ideas. This just feels weird for her to turn to her followers for ideas. Why was that even necessary?

• Love 5
7 hours ago, seasons said:

Please. I'm sorry someone "really close" to her is battling cancer. I have a good friend also in same battle. So I got the brilliant idea to search on Google for care package ideas. This just feels weird for her to turn to her followers for ideas. Why was that even necessary?

Views, clicks, followers.

• Love 13

I just read on Yahoo news that Tori is naming this baby :  MATEO- pardon me if i missed this, but didn't Izzy just name her child that?  These people are creepy.

10 hours ago, seasons said:

Oh FFS.  I have had quite a few friends who have had breast cancer.. most ok now, thank God.  But you know what I would send?  (being in the hospital myself for something different but for a long time).  PAJAMAS.  my best friend just got diagnosed with it, no mastectomy, but killer radiation and chemo.  She called me and said that was the BEST gift she could have got.  It doesn't take a brain surgeon to just figure out what a sick patient might want.  SMH

• Love 6
19 hours ago, seasons said:

Virtue-signaling.  Also grifting.

• Useful 2
  • Love 7

2AE4745F-0F43-4E20-A209-5301863BE58F.jpeg

toriroloff A little pregnancy update:

I feel like miscarriage truly steals your joy. This pregnancy, it’s been so difficult to get excited. However, we have seen baby multiple times and we’ve heard his/her heartbeat a ton. And it’s strong. I’m at the point that my husband makes fun of me for going to all the appointments because my OB teased that by the third most women skip out on them. 🤦🏽‍♀️

I’m starting to feel baby move pretty consistently and that has really helped me relax and enjoy these moments with our sweet babe!!

My first trimester was pretty miserable. I slept a ton. Couldn’t eat anything. And I was bloated beyond belief. I was convinced it was a girl.

My second trimester (gosh it’s gone by SO fast!) has been a lot better. Less bloat. More appetite, and I feel like I am moving and feeling good this time around! Now I think it’s a boy.

Haha who knows!

I am so grateful to God for this gift. This pure and whole gift and I am so thankful that my body is capable of growing this sweet life.

I can’t believe this is our last Christmas without him/her!
💚🎄❤️

#babyroloff #zandtpartyoffive #storyofzachandtori

• Love 1
On 12/15/2021 at 10:42 AM, Ms.Lulu said:

Jackson's legs still look really bowed. The soles of his feet aren't flat on the ground. I wonder how much they hurt.  

Maybe, it’s just that photo, but his legs appear worse than before. Yikes….

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder what the story is with Jackson's post-surgery bowed leg condition?

They obviously used the surgery for an episode of the show so, of course, everybody is going to focus of what improvement the surgery produced.  If they never touted the surgery in the first place no one would have scrutinized Jackson's bowed legs to the extent they do now.

I don't "get it."

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

As I understand it, they scraped the bone plates on the longer sides of the legs to stop or slow the growth so the bone plates on the other, shorter sides of the bones could keep growing and catch up, evening them out.  I don't think they're MORE bowed now; I think they were just EXTREMELY bowed before the surgery, making it necessary to do the procedure NOW and not later (even if it means a second to follow later, which is what Tori seemed to trying to avoid by delaying it).

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, pdlinda said:

They obviously used the surgery for an episode of the show so, of course, everybody is going to focus of what improvement the surgery produced. 

I really don't believe the child had surgery to create an episode of the show. Now was it probably filmed, sure, but I really would need actual statements from cast and or crew indicating the surgery was timed for the show. 

39 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

As I understand it, they scraped the bone plates on the longer sides of the legs to stop or slow the growth so the bone plates on the other, shorter sides of the bones could keep growing and catch up, evening them out.

The surgery does not produce an immediate improvement. 

40 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

I don't think they're MORE bowed now; I think they were just EXTREMELY bowed before the surgery, making it necessary to do the procedure NOW and not later

I don't know that we as viewers of the show have any way of knowing if the procedure was delayed intentionally, as was suggested prior to the surgery or absolutely necessary despite the parents dithering.

Sometimes too, surgery doesn't help or doesn't work as you might want. There's really no way to say that he would have been better off with earlier or later surgery.

• Love 5
17 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t remember where, in a social media post perhaps, Tori stated there would not be an immediate noticeable  difference. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I really don't believe the child had surgery to create an episode of the show. Now was it probably filmed, sure, but I really would need actual statements from cast and or crew indicating the surgery was timed for the show. 

The surgery does not produce an immediate improvement. 

I don't know that we as viewers of the show have any way of knowing if the procedure was delayed intentionally, as was suggested prior to the surgery or absolutely necessary despite the parents dithering.

Sometimes too, surgery doesn't help or doesn't work as you might want. There's really no way to say that he would have been better off with earlier or later surgery.

Of course "improvement wouldn't be immediate."  As I said, all it does is stop growth on one side; not CAUSE growth on the other side.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

I really don't believe the child had surgery to create an episode of the show. Now was it probably filmed, sure,

That's all I meant. 

Sorry if you reached a conclusion that I certainly didn't intend.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I like that picture of Zach reading the bible story to them. They both (the kids) look so engaged in the moment of it.

Lyla looks so good in her glasses. I like that pair the best of those that I have seen so far.

Ugh. Not a dis on them in particular but just in general a dislike of this decorating trend (that is everywhere not just for Tori/Amy/Audrey).  It is just so...so...I guess it always just reminds me of an unorganized slapdash store display/messy leftover stock. 

Edited by stewedsquash
I did not need that semicolon
  • Love 1
On 12/23/2021 at 7:41 PM, pdlinda said:

That's all I meant. 

Sorry if you reached a conclusion that I certainly didn't intend.

Tlc decides, they are paying for all this,super parents will do and schedule what  TLC says,they sold their soul for this crap show.I wish i could have sympathy for them but no.They disgust me.

• Love 1

Surgery for Lilah.  Who saw that coming???  But NOW "she's" doing so well with patching and glasses and improving, so cancel it?  Isn't she like two years old?  Do they need her consent to keep her from playing in traffic, too?  Oh, well; if she must have it - as it seems she must with these two losers for parents -- at least it'll make for good ratings that week...  If they can't even handle a simple case of strabismus correctly, they don't need to be having more children with disabilities.  JMHO.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 4

I don’t think Tori realizes how her words sound when she makes offhanded comments about the children’s medical situations.  I don’t know all the details about her daughter’s eye surgery, but she makes it sound like surgery was needed, but she decided that she knew better than the doctors and chose a different route.  It sounds so ignorant and foolish.  It might be better to keep it private.  I wonder if the children’s healthcare providers see her online comments and question if she is operating in the child’s best interest.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It might be better to keep it private.  

But its a damned if you do damned if you don't situation with reality show stars. If she doesn't mention anything then she is hit with "doesn't she see whats wrong, what a terrible mom doing nothing when her kid has an obvious problem that is NOT being treated". But if she mentions treatments, taking the kid to a doctor, making medical decisions, then she is second guessed publicly as well. 

I personally don't believe either child is being denied necessary medical care. I didn't get "I know better" from her comment to be honest, and there's some pandemic reasons why a person might not be comfortable taking the kid in for surgery unless its necessary. I have no reason to think the doctor didn't sign off on the waiting. 

• Love 9

I don't think they're MORE bowed now; I think they were just EXTREMELY bowed before the surgery, making it necessary to do the procedure NOW and not later

Bones grow slowly.  So if the growth plate on one side is shut down, it may take months to start seeing improvement.  The average toddler grows 2-3 inches in a YEAR. And the poor kid's legs were certainly bowed pretty significantly. 

As far as the time of surgery, it may have depended on the increasingly urgent need to act so that Jackson doesn't have eventually more damage to his hips and pelvis *that start to happen without surgical correction of his legs) vs his hospital doing only emergency cases due to COVID vs the parents not wanting surgery for their child.  I'm sure both their children will need multiple surgeries as they get older so the first one seems like such a huge decision. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
12 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I know a shill is a shill but I really don’t need to see the lingerie Tori wants to prance around in for Babe-uh.

Did I miss that in a previous post? Sounds gross but I think I can handle it for laughs. As long as Zach is fully clothed. 

• Love 3