Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

I think $50 each for a custom cake would be a bargain Those cake artist creations are usually well over a hundred. Tori might get discount for promoting the bakery, however. 

Is Tori trying to impress her family or her social media followers? Two-year-olds don't care. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, all4mom2 said:

Dang; you know THOSE weren't cheap!  Imagine this princess's Sweet 16.

I hope for Lilah's sake she has some true friends to invite to her "sweet 16". Teens can be cruel and with Lilah's not-so-perfect looks she might be facing a lot of judgement and criticism during her young life.

But keep making those dwarfs Tori. After all, it's not YOU that has to deal with the challenges.You stupid a$$hat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

If she keeps this up, people might begin to suspect that she married Zach for his fame and money after all!

Of course she did,but she is paying a much higher price than she anticipated.

• Love 2

I wonder what Tori's parents think of Zach as a son in law?  Impression I get of him from the show is that he's a lump of nothing.  Also,  thank goodness Tori got pregnant or she would have lost her mind.  Hope she doesn't  boo hoo again  if the baby is another dwarf.   

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, Endora said:

I wonder what Tori's parents think of Zach as a son in law?  Impression I get of him from the show is that he's a lump of nothing. 

I expect they've figured out by now what a prize (not) Tori dragged home.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Endora said:

I wonder what Tori's parents think of Zach as a son in law?  Impression I get of him from the show is that he's a lump of nothing. 

While I agree Zach seems like a slow moving snail, on the other hand, Tory doesn't have to work outside the home, does she? And she lives in a really nice, half a million dollar home. Her husband provides a pretty nice lifestyle of privelege. He doesn't hit her or mistreat her or do drugs, seems to cherish and respect her. 72 dollar cookies aside, they don't seem to be ridiculous spenders, so I assume some money is being put aside. People have certainly done worse in marriage.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, EllaWycliffe said:

He doesn't hit her or mistreat her or do drugs, seems to cherish and respect her.

There are many things we don’t know. This is an example. I’m not saying this is true or false. How can anyone?

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

No reports he does drugs, no arrests for domestic disputes (such things are public), no bruises on her, and in filmed episodes about her miscarriage, he was literally holding her hand and almost in tears over her pain. Generally they seem very affectionate on camera in a way that doesn't seem forced.

Now, Ginger90, I don't deny your point but the actual question was what Tory's family must think of Zach as a son in law. I *like* to think if he was using meth, hitting Tory, and screaming his rage at her off camera how he hates her, that her family would be more actively trying to get her out of that situation... and they aren't. And yes, especially considering that Zach is on tv, there are ways for the family to draw attention to such problems.

Is there any suggestion that Zach does drugs and abuses his wife? I'm open to it, I just haven't seen any evidence of it. I have as much reason to think Zach is a drug using physically abusive monster as I do any member of the Roloff family. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

I bet everything they post with credits are given to them free of charge for the 'advertising'. They paid nothing for those cakes and cookies.

They probably got a discount, but I SERIOUSLY doubt they're "free."  After all, it's easy to do your OWN advertising these days (and they do; the cookies, cakes, yard art, and photog all have Facebook, IG, and websites); did the princess dress and accessories also get a shout-out?  How pretentious!  Matt and Amy are both a hundred times wealthier, yet don't flaunt it like these two do... I'm surprised Amy isn't rolling her eyes in that "granny" portrait!

If Tori doesn't have to work outside the home, that's only indirectly due to Zach; they're quite likely thankful that Zach's father has provided their daughter with a comfortable life!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, all4mom2 said:

They probably got a discount, but I SERIOUSLY doubt they're "free."  After all, it's easy to do your OWN advertising these days (and they do; the cookies, cakes, yard art, and photog all have Facebook, IG, and websites); did the princess dress and accessories also get a shout-out?  How pretentious!  Matt and Amy are both a hundred times wealthier, yet don't flaunt it like these two do... I'm surprised Amy isn't rolling her eyes in that "granny" portrait!

If Tori doesn't have to work outside the home, that's only indirectly due to Zach; they're quite likely thankful that Zach's father has provided their daughter with a comfortable life!

Absolutely and I bet Matt wishes he could take it all back. 

Zack does nothing to provide his family with their lifestyle. That’s all the hard work Matt did in addition to dealing with dead weight Amy!

Gosh I bet he’s so happy he’s free from her!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Absolutely and I bet Matt wishes he could take it all back. 

Zack does nothing to provide his family with their lifestyle. That’s all the hard work Matt did in addition to dealing with dead weight Amy!

Gosh I bet he’s so happy he’s free from her!

Zach gave up his teen years.thats a lot and just to feed his sperm donor's huge, overblown ego.

• Love 5
50 minutes ago, bobalina said:

Zach gave up his teen years.thats a lot and just to feed his sperm donor's huge, overblown ego.

What did he "give up," exactly?  Without the show, he'd be an even bigger zero than he is now.  And he wouldn't have spendy Tori for a wife, most likely, either.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

And he wouldn't have spendy Tori for a wife,

Is that really a problem?

15 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

What did he "give up," exactly?

Medical privacy for starters. 

Personal privacy as well. As a minor, Zach really didn't get a choice to be on the show and maybe the public general wouldn't think so poorly of him if his every crappy moment as a teen wasn't on display for a binge rewatch.

A gripe I have about all of these shows that feature parents merrily whoring their children out to live lavish lifestyles (and yeah, Matt and Amy did this) is that the kids don't officially get seperate checks until they're eighteen, and they don't get to quit until they are eighteen. Matt and Amy I suspect would be mortified to have their teen years on display. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 12

Guys like zack we used to call 'figment' when you walk past them you weren't sure you saw them or not. we would say 'is someone there or was it a figment of my imagination? hence we would refer to them as Figment.

• LOL 1

Zach is kind of growing on me, surprisingly.  His newfound confidence as family man and the common sense (relatively speaking) he's always had is kind of attractive.  That said, he seems pretty worthless as a provider, but that's true of this entire motley crew minus Molly and, to a degree, Auj, who is ambitous... 

Obviously, I'm a bigger fan of Zach's than I am of Tori's.

• Love 1
On 11/22/2021 at 1:02 PM, iwantcookies said:

By that time they might be broke at the rate they spend $

As long as they produce adequate story lines for the show and it rolls on and on and on, the family has little to worry about financially (unless the audience drops off).  

I don't see Tori or Zach EVER renouncing their TLC paychecks as neither has any other financially lucrative way to earn a living.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Take that Audrey Roloff!!!  We have friends too!  Lol

Absolutely an FU to Audrey!

"Community"?  Isn't that a strange way to refer to your friends?  Is this a church study or young parents group?  I don't think they had that many people at their wedding!

I thought a "friendsgiving" was something people did in lieu of a family Thanksgiving dinner (when they didn't have family to join or share with), but maybe it's a millennial thing.

And Lilah's glasses magically reappear!

Edited by all4mom2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

That's a really cute selfie of them at the movies.

Jackson is a very handsome boy with a beautiful face.

And I am dying over The Bean. She is just a doll. And I suspect she is a sassy little bean. In a good way. 

• Love 6
On 11/22/2021 at 5:11 PM, EllaWycliffe said:

she lives in a really nice, half a million dollar home. Her husband provides a pretty nice lifestyle of privelege

From what I read the house they bought cost just shy of 1 MILLION $$.

Also, Tori contributes her share to the family's  financial status by appearing on the show as much as Zach and the kids do.  That's her career, along with her "sidelines" of photography, Instagram promos and any other source she can avail herself of due to her "celebrity status."

Tori appears to be a real "go-getter" as opposed to Zach who essentially goes with the "flow" of the dynamics Tori creates.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, pdlinda said:

Also, Tori contributes her share to the family's  financial status by appearing on the show as much as Zach and the kids do.  That's her career, along with her "sidelines" of photography, Instagram promos and any other source she can avail herself of due to her "celebrity status."

I agree but she wouldn't be on the show without Zach. But to the original point - what do the inlaws see in Zach? He's financially well off because of the tv show. Sure, maybe when the show is done, they might end up poor, but they aren't living beyond their means currently. If Tory is making money off the social media, even better. That they've moved to a close to a million dollar property just adds to the idea that Tory married well. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, EllaWycliffe said:

He's financially well off because of the tv show. Sure, maybe when the show is done, they might end up poor,

I think through the many years they've been on the show, they (like Matt and Amy) had very capable financial advisors who, more or less, set them all up "for life."  Maybe I'm wrong; however, Zach was really the only Roloff kid who stuck with the show year after year and when Tori came on board she, obviously, latched on to whatever financial arrangements were already in place.

The show has been on for so many years, and the economy was doing well through a lot of those years so their wealth kept building (like purchasing that first and second house) and investing in other financial markets.

Jeremy, on the other hand, has a much more "sketchy" financial life; however, from what I read, Audrey's family is well off so maybe they're provided for in addition to whatever their lifestyle "brand" produces (or doesn't produce).

Molly and her husband are very financially savvy so I think they're "set" and now that Jacob and Izzy (with soon-to-be baby) are entrenching themselves on the farm to work side-by-side with Matt I'm sure they'll soon be reaping the financial rewards of such an arrangement.

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
On 11/24/2021 at 6:24 PM, Jeanne222 said:

Take that Audrey Roloff!!!  We have friends too!  Lol

Yeah that was definetly the point! I hope they haven't gotten involved with some cult religion.  That's a lot of couples I don't recognize from any of their past pictures.  

Edited by Endora
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Endora said:

Yeah that was definetly the point! I hope they haven't gotten involved with some cult religion.  That's a lot of couples I don't recognize from any of their past pictures.  

Eh you know what? Zach spent his childhood being the barely tolerated twin of Jeremy in the friend circle. If it makes him feel good to have his own circle of friends, why not?

It's not as though Jeremy would care... 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
On 11/25/2021 at 7:59 AM, all4mom2 said:

"Community"?  Isn't that a strange way to refer to your friends?  Is this a church study or young parents group?  I don't think they had that many people at their wedding!

Its definitely a thing at my church - community is a big emphasis and its a way to refer to different groups. 

They had over 200 people at their wedding per the tabloids at the time.