Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If an article I saw has the correct information about the actual house they bought, (the listing I found confirms the price) they paid $944,000 for the new house.

Ginger you’re like Sherlock Holmes!!  🤗👍🏻
It looks exactly like the entrance in the pic they posted 👍🏻
As you said if it’s the house Murphy will have a huge area to run around, play and it’s nice and private.

much better layout, it has a 2nd floor but no more stairs in between each room.

0C5AD696-11CE-4423-AC0B-5738F3EF8599.jpeg

Edited by Joan of Argh
Pic
  • Love 9
51 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

If an article I saw has the correct information about the actual house they bought, (the listing I found confirms the price) they paid $944,000 for the new house.

excellent sleuthing skills Ginger! ❤️

I took a look and it looks like a nice place, as Joan said a lot more room for Murphy and the kids to play,

The pics of inside their new home also matches the listing so I think you nailed it! 👍

• Love 4

Far enough away to make it inconvenient for last-minute babysitting, though; I hope they don't expect Caryn to drop everything and come over like she has in the past.  Maybe Tori's mother and newly relocated grandmother want their turn at that, if they're geographically closer now.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, all4mom2 said:

Far enough away to make it inconvenient for last-minute babysitting, though; I hope they don't expect Caryn to drop everything and come over like she has in the past.  Maybe Tori's mother and newly relocated grandmother want their turn at that, if they're geographically closer now.

they will nail the doors shut and leave them in the house when they want to go out,And I would not be surprised at all.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3

So Caryn and Tori don’t have a business together as earlier indicated? 
The new house popped  up on my news feed couple days ago. It looks nice and certainly more practical. 
I guess Jeremy still hasn’t completed his house which is very weird.  They had to eat out the whole first pregnancy because of no kitchen as we were led to believe. I guess their books aren’t making enough money to hire some help in completing his 3 + year projects?   

• Love 2
On 10/17/2021 at 2:50 PM, athousandclowns said:

So Caryn and Tori don’t have a business together as earlier indicated? 

The business was the wedding business that at last check was a limited venue of 25 people or less, bring your own seating and food. I doubt they had many takers. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Really, I'm willing to say it. Making a four year old wear a life preserver to stand on a river bank for fishing is a bit much. The kid has adult supervision and this looks like a small creek, he doesn't need to be in a life jacket on a safety tether. 

Sorry, there is such a thing as over protection. He could trip over his own feet at any time, are Zach and Tory supposed to make him wear a safety padded outfit too? I mean, he could fall at any time!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, floridamom said:

Um, no life vest? He's fishing pretty close to rapids and standing on an uneven surface. Use some safety and common sense here, parents.

Oh wow. You are right! I just looked at the picture and didn't even think about him needing a life vest. 

Children and water are a scary combination no matter what. 

Especially because of his achondroplasia he may be affected by balance challenges. 

His LP status requires extra safety measures in situations like this in my opinion. But that's also just common sense to me.

Why not incorporate safety into these activities? Teaching him at a young age to do this will be helpful and become second nature to him. And not making a big deal out of it will mean he won't make a big deal out of it too.

Edited by seasons
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, seasons said:

Especially because of his achondroplasia he may be affected by balance challenges. 

There's actually no mention of achondroplasia causing balance challenges. https://www.cedars-sinai.org/health-library/diseases-and-conditions---pediatrics/a/achondroplasia-in-children.html

Other than that, not my kid so not my problem. I have no issue with a child on land fishing without a life vest. There's no legal requirement either - if he were in a boat, its a different story but he's not. Supervised by an adult, not in the water, apparently didn't drown right after the photo was taken... This doesn't bother me. 

• Love 3

Don’t know if it makes any difference but he wasn’t actually fishing…. He was holding a long tree branch/stick and he was just poking and smacking the water with it.

not sure if that brought him any closer to the water than if he was fishing… probably not

Tori and Zach seem to enjoy Jackson being fearless and they encourage him…there was a short video of him rock climbing and they were excited that he climbed those rocks like he owned the place

Jer and Auj do the same thing with their kids

• Love 3
1 minute ago, all4mom2 said:

He's about two inches and one stumble away from being up a creek (with a strong current) without a paddle.

We all are one step away from tragedy. True story - a reasonably famous actor, Michael Hogan from Battlestar Galactica (played Col. Tigh) - slipped while walking at a scifi con in a hotel - and had a brain bleed. He's likely confined to a wheel chair for the rest of his life and has been in physical rehab for close to a year and a half. There's a go fund me and everything. From tripping in a hotel. Should we all wear helmets indoors now? We'd certainly be safer.

Jackson is not in the water. He's on land. There's an adult supervising. There's no law on the books requiring children be in life jackets if within ten feet of a water edge. Not faulting the parents for something I did as a child with a parent around to watch. I have more of a problem with Jackson riding in the Mule consistently without a car seat or a seat belt. 

• Love 8
On 10/25/2021 at 4:50 PM, ginger90 said:

Hockey, screenshot from a video:

A2A5717C-C886-4B44-B9A7-77DBBECDD83B.jpeg

Is that Lila in the foreground and Jackson near the wall? Lila looks so much bigger than Jackson. Maybe it's just a bad photo?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Is that Lila in the foreground and Jackson neat the wall? Lila looks so much bigger than Jackson. Maybe it's just a bad photo?

I think it’s just that Lilah was closer to the camera so she looks bigger 🤷‍♀️

• Love 2
On 10/31/2021 at 3:20 PM, Endora said:

Jackson and Lilah look exactly alike.   The same exact face IMO.  

I don't think they look anything alike (brown eyes and blue eyes, for one thing; I see Tori's dad in Jackson and Amy in Lilah) other than both having young child faces, but to each his own perception!

• Love 1

Beyond Darling !  I will have go take a picture of a (paper) picture and get it on the laptop then on to here ... from 1988.  Elizabeth was 2 years old and dressed like a little girly Easter bunny  (I think?!) with makeup ... and Billy was 3 years old and was dressed up as a skeleton with outfit including a skeleton mask.  Hard to believe they are 35 and 36 now !!!!  Where.has.the.time.gone???? !!!!

1 hour ago, TammyInNH said:

Beyond Darling !  I will have go take a picture of a (paper) picture and get it on the laptop then on to here ... from 1988.  Elizabeth was 2 years old and dressed like a little girly Easter bunny  (I think?!) with makeup ... and Billy was 3 years old and was dressed up as a skeleton with outfit including a skeleton mask.  Hard to believe they are 35 and 36 now !!!!  Where.has.the.time.gone???? !!!!

I'm confused.  Who are Elizabeth and Billy?

• Love 8
On 11/6/2021 at 5:47 PM, ginger90 said:

Their house has a pending offer.

Way too many stairs for me, makes it a choppy floor plan… doesn’t really flow.

I notice the new place is open concept and main living area all on the same floor, I suspect they were sick of all those stairs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Jackson's exploring that new state like he owns it!

Speaking of Tori's seeming discomfort at the wedding (episode thread), I actually wondered if that wasn't the reason they moved out of town.  Aren't both Auj and Izzy living there now?  It might be "too painful" for her to run into them at the local grocery store, as people tend to do...

Edited by all4mom2
  • LOL 5
On 11/11/2021 at 12:19 PM, all4mom2 said:

Jackson's exploring that new state like he owns it!

Speaking of Tori's seeming discomfort at the wedding (episode thread), I actually wondered if that wasn't the reason they moved out of town.  Aren't both Auj and Izzy living there now?  It might be "too painful" for her to run into them at the local grocery store, as people tend to do...

I don’t keep up enough to know all that’s going on.  Did you mean Auj and Izzy are both living in the same town or on the farm? What’s the reason for the bad blood between Tori and Audrey? And I thought Tori and Zach were close to Jacob and Izzy. They’re on the outs, too?? 

Auj and Tori used to be close ("sisters," according to Tori), but I don't know that she and Izzy ever were, particularly.  Yes, they've all moved back -- if not to the farm, to the town/city.  I'm just thinking Tori would find it painful to see the new moms with their new babies when she's so hung up on the miscarriage/pregnancy.  It's thought that the feud has to do with the farm.

Who knows?  🤷‍♂️

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 2
On 10/15/2021 at 3:25 AM, Dustbunny said:

I'll be surprised if they're able to sell that house of a million stairs but how could they afford a new house in Washington if they haven't sold their old house?

Maybe they've got way more money than I imagined.

My guess is a bridge loan with your old house as collateral. With that in place, you can do a down payment on your new home and secure the sale. We used one when we bought our current home a few years ago.

You can opt to sell first and then buy a new house after, which is what many people do as it provides you with the means to buy another straight away. While this may seem sensible and low risk financially, you do run the risk of not being able to find the house you need. What do you do then? Whatever is wisest, depends on your family situation, the house and location you’re looking for.

We opted for the buy first and sell our old house after, because we had a few specific requirements for our new house (within a specific area and with the opportunity to run our business from home). These requirements limited our options so we figured that the hardest bit would be finding a house and not selling our old house which was in a popular neighbourhood and recently renovated. For us, it proved to be the perfect decision, though I must admit that it was more stressful; we were well aware that we were taking a small risk financially.

• Useful 2