Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Kid said:

And, in my opinion, those clothes are not designed to be flattering on big women. The last thing a huge woman needs is a huge flower pattern on the dress. Makes her look bigger.  A tiny flower pattern would work much better.  Just like the picture she took with a black top with the red skirt. Her bottom is bigger than her top - the color should be reversed. Melissa McCarthy’s clothing line is designed to flatter a large figure. Not Torrid’s.  So, not only does Whitney have no class, she also has no taste (with regard to fashion).

Maybe a large gal wants to wear a big flower pattern. Or white shoes after Labor Day. It's not all about tricking the eye. I wish that Whit would wear more clothes from Torrid, Ulla Popken, etc. instead of lumping around in leggings and a sports bra. You really can look youthful and pulled together to almost any BMI. Ulla.jpg.a6c43847f30214c18256bf8cfd1cc86c.jpg

Edited by spankydoll
  • Love 5
On 4/11/2018 at 4:34 PM, sixlets said:

She had a (free) tummy tuck when she had the six kids.  I do give her a lot of credit for maintaining it after all these years though. 

The best part of her IG photos are all the people commenting she got to meet Bill.  Some tossed Randy & Monty in there, but Bill is a bigger (no pun intended) pull.

But Kate is also skinny through out her body. Even if Twit had the world’s greatest tummy tuck, she’d still have ham arms and thunder thighs. Kate only had the tummy tuck because she carried six little humans in there. What’s Twit’s excuse?  

• Love 2

It's Sweatney's bday, and she's in Banner Elk, NC with Alison and Tal. I'm sure that Sweatney is using this as yet another opportunity to whine about Avi (and perhaps find MORE women he was seeing) with Alison, while Tal sits there and agrees over and over about how poor Sweatney was just used and abused and OH MY GOD she did NOT deserve any of this!!!

I'm sure that Alison is a really great gal and all, but I can't imagine wanting to hang out with the woman my boyfriend did me wrong with on my birthday. ?

• Love 3
3 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

I'm sure that Alison is a really great gal and all, but I can't imagine wanting to hang out with the woman my boyfriend did me wrong with on my birthday. ?

I don't understand this reference. Are you saying Alison was at fault for Avi's seeing other women at the same time as Twit?

Is this where Alison lives?

Twit is sure bald on top without the extenders.

There's also a FB photo of Twit all over Alison. The last time she posed similarly with Alison, during a live video with her & Nada, Twit mentioned having had sex the night before, saying she would not reveal the name bc it might be a story arc in S-6.

That led to a brief discussion here in the forum as to whether or not Twit was having a fling with Alison. Since Twit is spending her bday with Alison, I wonder. . .

It's Sweatney's bday, and she's in Banner Elk, NC with Alison and Tal. I'm sure that Sweatney is using this as yet another opportunity to whine about Avi (and perhaps find MORE women he was seeing) with Alison, while Tal sits there and agrees over and over about how poor Sweatney was just used and abused and OH MY GOD she did NOT deserve any of this!!!

Great post!! I think it’s so funny that everyone is her “best friend.” She met Alison less than a year ago and she’s already her best friend? I’m not saying that people can’t bond quickly and become best friends but, Sweatney says it about whoever she’s with at the time!  Also, her face looks like a fat thumb! 

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

Great post!! I think it’s so funny that everyone is her “best friend.” She met Alison less than a year ago and she’s already her best friend? I’m not saying that people can’t bond quickly and become best friends but, Sweatney says it about whoever she’s with at the time!  Also, her face looks like a fat thumb! 

She only has superficial relationships in which she can manipulate people so of course everyone is her best friend as long as she can use them for her own amusement.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, cherenkov said:

She only has superficial relationships in which she can manipulate people so of course everyone is her best friend as long as she can use them for her own amusement.

I guess it was one of the early episodes from the first season and she was talking about all her "best friends" .  I couldn't get over how childish she sounded especially for someone in her 30's.  She acts like she's still in high school.

• Love 7
15 hours ago, Dot said:

I don't understand this reference. Are you saying Alison was at fault for Avi's seeing other women at the same time as Twit?

Is this where Alison lives?

No, not at all - I'm saying that were it my birthday, I wouldn't want to spend time with The Other Woman, even if *I* was The Other Woman to The Other Woman (and The Other Woman didn't know that she was The Other Woman, or knew that there were any Other Women out there). Alison was as duped as Sweatney and Nada were, even if all three of them are truly the Three Blind Mice (and deaf and dumb as well - and when I say 'dumb,' I don't mean 'mute').

According to Alison's FB, she lives in Austin, so she probably flew out to Banner Elk or was travelling for business or something.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

I'll take a stab at this... maybe she really does click with people at first. Maybe in person, initially, she's incredibly likable. At first there's all the oohing and the ahhing. She's all cute and cuddly at first, but then she changes. Eventually she's making all these demands like "put on my shoes, knave," and taking you on hikes in the woods that may just kill you. Then there's the running and the screaming. Or in Nada or Alison's case, maybe just the screaming. Then you haul ass back to Egypt or wherever, and hope to the deity of your choice that she doesn't follow you there.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Good morning! Another day, another plug for the BFFCruise. This post has elicited at least one marriage proposal in the comments. ?

What's up with her left leg? It looks discolored and so lumpy.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, jennylauren123 said:

Tornado today in Greensboro. I think there's a joke in there somewhere, but I'm not coming up with one...

Well Whit didn’t have to worry. I’m sure she didn’t blow away. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

What's up with her left leg? It looks discolored and so lumpy.

It looks like cellulite plus shadows. Cellulite is very common, but the bigger you are the more noticeable it can be. Standing in certain position can emphasize it too. I think it's just a really bad photo.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

Good morning! Another day, another plug for the BFFCruise. This post has elicited at least one marriage proposal in the comments. ?

I don't care how into 'beautiful at any size' you are, no 30-something young woman wants to look like that. 

• Love 20

Am I the only one who didn't know who Alison was?  I assumed, since she was her "best friend," she was someone around, like Ashley, Tal, Donna, or Todd.
I see the other women are all large too.  If they have a following also, maybe they won't be complaint and fall in with all her crap.

• Love 8
5 hours ago, auntjess said:

Am I the only one who didn't know who Alison was?  I assumed, since she was her "best friend," she was someone around, like Ashley, Tal, Donna, or Todd.
I see the other women are all large too.  If they have a following also, maybe they won't be complaint and fall in with all her crap.

I didn't know who she was, either, auntjess. And I haven't missed a show that I know of. And I read these boards like they're the Bible.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

I wonder how much of that 100% Heather is really giving to the tornado victims?

Heather may be sincere, but is getting in the way of professionals who know how to raise funds & distribute goods to needy people in a disaster zone. She should get in touch with the Red Cross, or similar, make her own monetary donation & ask how she can volunteer to help.

• Love 9
19 hours ago, aliya said:

I don't care how into 'beautiful at any size' you are, no 30-something young woman wants to look like that. 

You’re 100% right Aliya!! She just wants everyone to think she loves her body! When Roy shot her down (lol) she was in that store with her Mom blubbering about how fat she is and if she wasn’t fat, she would have a man!  But she loves her big fat body!! Yeah, right!! 

• Love 12
5 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

She is not plugging the cruise this morning, but reminding us that she has barnacles. I mean a 'squad.' 

Nah, when I'm a z-list celebrity, I want a "posse."

• Love 7

Shoot me if I ever look like that and think that It is Ok to be That Pitiful and Unsightly and People have to avert their Eyes because It is So Painful to watch someone kill themselves. Hard to watch.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, AZChristian said:

They speed them up so it looks like there's a reason for her to be sweating so much.

Why does she think we'll be impressed by how fast  she does everything?  I'd be alot more impressed if she used one of those rowing machines the people behind her are on.

• Love 4
Just now, SevenCostanza said:

Why does she think we'll be impressed by how fast  she does everything?  I'd be alot more impressed if she used one of those rowing machines the people behind her are on.

She can lift 10-pound weights multiple times.  She can't row a 350+ pound body.

• Love 10

It sounds as if she is clanging the dumb bells together as she lifts them.  That, in my gym, would get you a warning.  God forbid you break one of the welds and the weighted ends go flying into a mirror or another client. If you persisted in doing it (because you want to show off how strong you are, but you actually can't lift the weight you're working with without the aid of momentum) that would get you booted altogether.

I guess no one (hello, Powells?) has explained to Whitney that if you want to impress, (as well as produce maximum results) you lift the weights as slowly as possible, with complete control, and in perfect form.  Or they've told her and she doesn't care, because she can't do it.  I have reached the conclusions that Will and Jessica don't give a damn about actually training Whitney any more, because she is too stubborn to listen to them and not smart enough to self-educate.

• Love 12
20 hours ago, Dot said:

Heather may be sincere, but is getting in the way of professionals who know how to raise funds & distribute goods to needy people in a disaster zone. She should get in touch with the Red Cross, or similar, make her own monetary donation & ask how she can volunteer to help.

I believe in Heather's sincerity as much as I believe in Twits excuse that the weight gain/no weight loss is due to PCOS.

• Love 5

For someone who actually MAKES A LIVING off of putting her life (and her family's life, and her friends' lives) out there into the public sphere, Sweatney sure does concern herself with trolls.

"When you come into my space, I can make you leave. This doesn’t mean I can’t handle a contrary opinion. It means I take no stock in your opinion and it’s unnecessary noise."

?

ETA: OH MY GOD ARE THOSE NON-LEGGINGS PANTS?

Edited by lightninggirl
  • Love 9

HA !

"I never read YouTube comments or comments on an article about me. I never look at the #MyBigFatFabLife hashtag on Twitter—"

Really Whitney? For someone who claims they do not read anything you SURE comment a lot about it.

You also seem to have no problem at all bullying and harassing other people on social media.

As Kerryn said so well......For someone who claims to be so happy and fabulous you sure cry a lot.

• Love 13
47 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

If they were a darker color, they wouldn't be half bad (relatively speaking). But, geez, just imagine the load on those poor knee joints. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Why are her videos always sped up so fast?  Love her serious "work out" faces, go Twit. 

Speeding up the video reminds me of this method of healing.

photoshopcartoon.jpg

• Love 8
1 hour ago, lightninggirl said:

1. The pants look awful. I don't think they are the right size for her. 

2. Twit - you can't out exercise your mouth. Stop with the frappes and other liquid calorie bombs. If you truly struggle with eating (which I doubt, considering your weight), eat 3 meals a day of about 400 calories each. I'll even let you have a 200 calorie snack. Ditch the pasta for now and go lower carb.  Maybe actually teach a dance class a couple of times a week - you're a dancer, right?

There is no way on God's green earth that I'd follow a darned thing this woman says about big girl fashion, health, diet, or living well at any size. 

• Love 14
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Why are her videos always sped up so fast?  Love her serious "work out" faces, go Twit. 

This is just so dumb! A normal healthy person should get a minimum of an hour of movement per day. Going to the gym every day should be just as mundane as making your bed or loading the dishwasher (also probably Herculean tasks for this woman). It's fun and the endorphins are neat, but it's nothing special. If you were training on aerial silks or a pole or roller skates or a trampoline or parallel bars, that's interesting to watch. She is literally just picking things up and putting them down. Why would anyone want to see that?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

For someone who actually MAKES A LIVING off of putting her life (and her family's life, and her friends' lives) out there into the public sphere, Sweatney sure does concern herself with trolls.

"When you come into my space, I can make you leave. This doesn’t mean I can’t handle a contrary opinion. It means I take no stock in your opinion and it’s unnecessary noise."

?

She first posted this photo a couple of years ago if I recall correctly. I guess it's back again because of the tee shirt slogan fitting her comment. Or maybe it's just her penchant for putting up an old photo -- when she weighed under 400 #s -- and letting her fans think it's recent.

I agree with @Cheerio. For someone who claims she ignores negative comments, she sure talks about them a lot. If you're really ignoring the negative comments, how do you know they even exist?

Hi, Whit! (We know you're here, lurking in this forum.)

• Love 10
51 minutes ago, aliya said:

2. Twit - you can't out exercise your mouth. Stop with the frappes and other liquid calorie bombs. If you truly struggle with eating (which I doubt, considering your weight), eat 3 meals a day of about 400 calories each. I'll even let you have a 200 calorie snack. Ditch the pasta for now and go lower carb.  Maybe actually teach a dance class a couple of times a week - you're a dancer, right?

There is no way on God's green earth that I'd follow a darned thing this woman says about big girl fashion, health, diet, or living well at any size. 

#2 I think is the hardest part for me, because I know that she can work out 3x/day 7 days a week and she'll still be that same size with all of the shit she shovels in her mouth. I am part of a FB group for a ketogenic lifestyle, and I cannot count the number of people who quite literally NEVER, EVER work out - not even a single day - and drop 50+ pounds by watching what they consume easily. Even if you follow the "calories in-calories out" rule, she's just going to gain, gain, gain no matter how many workout videos she posts.

All those workouts are going to do is injure her eventually, giving her yet another reason to complain and pack on even more pounds.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

#2 I think is the hardest part for me, because I know that she can work out 3x/day 7 days a week and she'll still be that same size with all of the shit she shovels in her mouth. I am part of a FB group for a ketogenic lifestyle, and I cannot count the number of people who quite literally NEVER, EVER work out - not even a single day - and drop 50+ pounds by watching what they consume easily. Even if you follow the "calories in-calories out" rule, she's just going to gain, gain, gain no matter how many workout videos she posts.

All those workouts are going to do is injure her eventually, giving her yet another reason to complain and pack on even more pounds.

Yup. I'm on some keto FB groups as well and have seen what you're talking about. In addition, I know from other medically supervised programs that treat people who have heart or other problems that restrict exercise, and they still lose weight when they watch their food intake.  Carlene of 'raw food boot camp' (it's not completely raw anymore, for those who may be interested) has had great success with her clients, only asking them to walk - and a lot of them can't walk very much at first - and eat according to one of several plans. You don't have to kill yourself in the gym.  What I've found funny are some of the 'Secret Eaters' shows where the people are hitting the gym, then hitting the pub or fridge right after. And they wonder why they can't lose weight. : )

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Dot said:

She first posted this photo a couple of years ago if I recall correctly. I guess it's back again because of the tee shirt slogan fitting her comment. Or maybe it's just her penchant for putting up an old photo -- when she weighed under 400 #s -- and letting her fans think it's recent.

Hi, Whit! (We know you're here, lurking in this forum.)

I totally believe this, as I don't know if she could find a pair of pants that she could actually button at her current weight. If you follow the seam up the front of them, they look like they have a zip & button - doubt she could do that at 400+. I found it in her FB photos in August 2017:

But her face looks like it's more than 9 months ago there.

• Love 4

?

OK... These people telling her to kill herself? I'm done. Screen shots or it didn't happen. I am tired of seeing these allegations with no proof. I am not going to spend my time to go digging for them. Time to put up or shut up. Otherwise, this is desperation for attention, pure and simple.

• Love 9

The fact that she's working out (assuming she's doing more than we see in the videos) doesn't bother me as much as the kind of workout she's doing. Those above who said she's never going to lose weight until she changes the what she eats are completely right. That said, if she wants to work out, what she's doing is probably going to cause her more harm than good. Her heart and her joints have to be under constant tremendous strain. She needs to be walking and swimming, preferably swimming. Some low/no impact mild aerobic exercise could at least help a little. Improperly lifting weights and doing exercises incorrectly are only going to cause more stress on her joints and cause injuries. 

She won't make any real headway without major changes to her eating, but at least I'd like to see her pick exercise that isn't at it's best, pointless, and at it's worst, dangerous. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 8