Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

4 hours ago, Me from ME said:

I wonder how long it will be before she sucks the life out of him as well. 

You do see the double entendre here, yes?? ???????

• Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

So who took that picture? 

It's credited to the photog who apparently followed Twit around during the whole cruise. Hope Leigh Rollins, I think is her name.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, Me from ME said:

Oh, and that supposedly nude photo of her and Tal - I'm thinking that even if she was completely naked her undercarriage (tm) was well out of view.  But I agree with Dot, there probably has been some sort of sex play between the two of them. Recall the closet scene when they were clad in sheets and the photo when she was licking his nipple? At this point I think he would do anything for her and is trying to be a good influence on her health. I wonder how long it will be before she sucks the life out of him as well. I hope it doesn't cause a relapse in his sobriety.

I have an ominous premonition that next season will happen, and it will focus around Tal and Whitney playing house as make-believe "hubby and wifey."  While the very idea makes me cringe, I can easily imagine an audience that would find it adorable. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

I have an ominous premonition that next season will happen, and it will focus around Tal and Whitney playing house as make-believe "hubby and wifey."  While the very idea makes me cringe, I can easily imagine an audience that would find it adorable. 

Oh yea - a narcissistic woman  and a gay man playing “hubby and wifey”. What could possibly go wrong!  

I have a feeling you are right. Whitney said as much when she said “who knows. Next year Tal and I could be married” and then winked at him. I’m with those who think she knows she’s been renewed and they’ve already written the script for “Tal and the Fat Girl’. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Oh yea - a narcissistic woman  and a gay man playing “hubby and wifey”. What could possibly go wrong!  

I have a feeling you are right. Whitney said as much when she said “who knows. Next year Tal and I could be married” and then winked at him. I’m with those who think she knows she’s been renewed and they’ve already written the script for “Tal and the Fat Girl’. 

Yep. Including episode after episode of "hubby and wifey" making adoption plans, visiting baby furniture stores, filling out adoption applications -- "Who shall we list as head of household, wifey?" -- & being interviewed at adoption agencies. It's going to be a long, boring story arc -- one I won't be watching.

ETA: And now Twit is off on an ancestry quest, so add that as yet another boring story arc for S-6.

Edited by Dot
ETA
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Dot said:

Yep. Including episode after episode of "hubby and wifey" making adoption plans, visiting baby furniture stores, filling out adoption applications -- "Who shall we list as head of household, wifey?" -- & being interviewed at adoption agencies. It's going to be a long, boring story arc -- one I won't be watching.

ETA: And now Twit is off on an ancestry quest, so add that as yet another boring story arc for S-6.

She needs to leave the ancestry quest alone. There are a lot of people who don't like what they find when they do that.

• Love 3
(edited)

Just saw that Will Powell has a new video up in his series about changing your eating protocols to reach goals. It's been five weeks since the series began, with five panelists and Will. Will is eating to gain weight in a healthy way to completely recover from his fairly extensive surgery to remove a benign tumor from his lungs this past summer. Four are athletes (including Jessica) in training for an assortment of fitness/body building events coming up in a few months. And the fifth is Whitney. In the beginning of the series, Whitney's goal/challenge  was to change her eating habits to reduce her risk of diabetes, because PCOS causes insulin resistance which is a precursor to diabetes. Her challenge was that she didn't eat enough. (I'll let that lie there without comment.) Weight loss, while discussed by the body builders, was carefully avoided when Whitney spoke or anyone spoke to her. 

The second panel, a couple of weeks after the first, was a discussion of how people were coping with their regimens. Do I need to tell you that Whitney hadn't actually begun her healthy eating regimen, because her plan involved working with a culinary coach, who she didn't meet for the first time until the day before the panel was taped? Not having done much toward her goal didn't stop Whitney from having a lot of fairly critical opinions about how the others were doing. From her lofty perch as the self-described "only normal,  average person" on the panel, (does she seriously see herself as "normal" and  "average" in the context of a discussion on eating??)  she was dismissive of their eating restrictions, saying she didn't want to "live that way anymore." (I wasn't aware that she had ever lived that way -- unless this was another pat on her own back for her famous 100 lb. weight loss of nearly a decade ago?) She condescendingly  explained to the five athletes that her problem was that she had SO much willpower, when she sets her mind to limiting her food, she ends up not eating at all and thus, starving herself. She didn't want to restrict her portion sizes, or her choices, she just wanted to eat a whole-food, mostly plant based diet and now she was going to have the resources to do it. But the real problem was that a diet that required her to pre-plan everything, or discipline her appetite, or limit her options, was like a return to "diet culture" that was "sickening" to her and she needs eating to be a joyful and pleasurable experience.

So this was the third panel, which Will introduced as a check-in on the panel's 5-week progress. But wait, what's missing? One of the original body builders (who, judging from her instagram, has a whole lot on her plate, what with her husband's very recent cardiac surgery, family responsibilities, work and getting to the gym the minute it opened in the morning) and Whitney.

My question is - did Whitney just ditch the panel because she wasn't doing anything, and knew she was going to be asked questions that would make it obvious she wasn't doing anything?  Or did she ditch the panel because she actually is working with the culinary coach and wanted to save it for a Season 6 storyline? I'm leaning toward Option A, unless Tal starts posting about how his wifey is making them nightly green smoothies and lean protein stir-fries over brown rice.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Just saw that Will Powell has a new video up in his series about changing your eating protocols to reach goals. It's been five weeks since the series began, with five panelists and Will. Will is eating to gain weight in a healthy way to completely recover from his fairly extensive surgery to remove a benign tumor from his lungs this past winter. Four are athletes (including Jessica) in training for an assortment of fitness/body building events coming up in a few months. And the fifth is Whitney. In the beginning of the series, Whitney's goal/challenge  was to change her eating habits to reduce her risk of diabetes, because PCOS causes insulin resistance which is a precursor to diabetes. Her challenge was that she didn't eat enough. (I'll let that lie there without comment.) Weight loss, while discussed by the body builders, was carefully avoided when Whitney spoke or anyone spoke to her. 

The second panel, a couple of weeks after the first, was a discussion of how people were coping with their regimens. Do I need to tell you that Whitney hadn't actually begun her healthy eating regimen, because her plan involved working with a culinary coach, who she didn't meet for the first time until the day before the panel was taped? Not having done much toward her goal didn't stop Whitney from having a lot of fairly critical opinions about how the others were doing. From her lofty perch as the self-described "only normal,  average person" on the panel, (does she seriously see herself as "normal" and  "average" in the context of a discussion on eating??)  she was dismissive of their eating restrictions, saying she didn't want to "live that way anymore." (I wasn't aware that she had ever lived that way -- unless this was another pat on her own back for her famous 100 lb. weight loss of nearly a decade ago?) She condescendingly  explained to the five athletes that her problem was that she had SO much willpower, when she sets her mind to limiting her food, she ends up not eating at all and thus, starving herself. She didn't want to restrict her portion sizes, or her choices, she just wanted to eat a whole-food, mostly plant based diet and now she was going to have the resources to do it. But the real problem was that a diet that required her to pre-plan everything, or discipline her appetite, or limit her options, was like a return to "diet culture" that was "sickening" to her and she needs eating to be a joyful and pleasurable experience.

So this was the third panel, which Will introduced as a check-in on the panel's 5-week progress. But wait, what's missing? One of the original body builders (who, judging from her instagram, has a whole lot on her plate, what with her husband's very recent cardiac surgery, family responsibilities, work and getting to the gym the minute it opened in the morning) and Whitney.

My question is - did Whitney just ditch the panel because she wasn't doing anything, and knew she was going to be asked questions that would make it obvious she wasn't doing anything?  Or did she ditch the panel because she actually is working with the culinary coach and wanted to save it for a Season 6 storyline? I'm leaning toward Option A, unless Tal starts posting about how his wifey is making them nightly green smoothies and lean protein stir-fries over brown rice.

I would like to think that Will has finally regained his integrity & booted Twit off the panel. (But I don't.)

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Just saw that Will Powell has a new video up in his series about changing your eating protocols to reach goals. It's been five weeks since the series began, with five panelists and Will. Will is eating to gain weight in a healthy way to completely recover from his fairly extensive surgery to remove a benign tumor from his lungs this past winter. Four are athletes (including Jessica) in training for an assortment of fitness/body building events coming up in a few months. And the fifth is Whitney. In the beginning of the series, Whitney's goal/challenge  was to change her eating habits to reduce her risk of diabetes, because PCOS causes insulin resistance which is a precursor to diabetes. Her challenge was that she didn't eat enough. (I'll let that lie there without comment.) Weight loss, while discussed by the body builders, was carefully avoided when Whitney spoke or anyone spoke to her. 

Stir-fries and brown rice.  Now that would be something to see LOL

• Love 2
On 3/22/2018 at 6:55 PM, Maricopa said:

Assuming there's only one bath, I hope it's reinforced with flying buttresses in the basement or everyone's SOL fer a terlet.

I took a course in Gothic architecture in college, many, many years ago.  It's been a long time since I've seen "flying buttress" in a sentence. : )

• Love 2
1 hour ago, aliya said:

I took a course in Gothic architecture in college, many, many years ago.  It's been a long time since I've seen "flying buttress" in a sentence. : )

I went to France last May. I heard the term “flying buttress” more in that 2 weeks than I have in a lifetime.

I’m just excited that I didn’t have to look it up lol.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, LordOfLotion said:

She needs to leave the ancestry quest alone. There are a lot of people who don't like what they find when they do that.

I’m confused. Who could she be looking for? She’s not adopted so she should know her living relatives.  

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Ketzel said:

If she's that big and she's starving herself then she's some kind of medical anomaly, or she's full of shit.   We've seen her eat on the show. Like when she passed out and had a greasy pizza shortly after, or when she shoveled cake samples in her mouth.   Why does no one call her out to her face on these ridiculous claims? So she wants a mostly plant based diet? Does she know mayonnaise is not a plant?  Just admit you have an eating problem, start that way and get some help.

• Love 11

I’m confused. Who could she be looking for? She’s not adopted so she should know her living relatives.  

She might find something she or her parents don't want known. You can have anyone back there, like slave owners, criminals, traitors, pirates, anything, and you might not want to talk about it. We blame people for what their ancestors did. It's stupid, but it's what we do. She'll go braying about whoever it is and the rest of her family will be absolutely mortified.

Another thing I can see happening is her finding a cluster of fat ancestors, and she'll get out her Jump to Conclusions mat and she'll jump to genetics, especially genetics. "Look! It's genetics! I have another excuse!" Imagine if she has a direct line ancestor who was a bearded lady or a fat lady at a circus. 

The funniest thing that would happen would be that she would make some glaring mistake and claim to be descended from some famous historical family. She would start dressing up in costumes and posting tons of garbage about being related to them, only to have a real genealogist call her out a prove that she had screwed up and she was actually descended from the local garbage man like everybody else.

• Love 3

Thanks for the recap of Will’s videos, @Ketzel! I could only stomach a couple minutes of the very first one because I couldn’t stand how condescending she was to the other panel members, using HAES jargon to subtly shame them for ‘food moralizing.’ I rhetorically asked after the first panel if she truly believes that she’s somehow doing a better job with her health and relationship to food than these ELITE ATHLETES, or if it’s just a defense mechanism, and after Ketzel’s recap I feel like I have an answer: I can’t believe how defensive she comes across even just in text! She knows on some level she doesn’t belong with those people and she’s scrambling for something, anything, to *not* be humiliated. Her presence here is such a misfire. 

How did Will approach her with this? Did he say he wants a body-positive person? Did he say he wants to tap into the fat clients market? What did he tell her he needed from her? I just don’t think he really thought this through, or gave her a clear picture of what her role was on the panel, because her blathering on (and on and on) about her bizarre eating habits and defensively shading the other panelists is certainly NOT was he was going for. 

• Love 6

I had wondered what was behind Whitney's inability to get through the session with the culinary coach.  It was so unbelievably exhausting, all that kitchen prep work and stuff you have to do and understand to cook something!  Especially if you're cooking up a batch so you have something ready the rest of the week.  Could part of it just be an inability to stand for that long?  Do we add standing for a little while to the list of normal activities the fabulous Whit can't do any more?

• Love 5
(edited)
12 hours ago, Dot said:

I would like to think that Will has finally regained his integrity & booted Twit off the panel. (But I don't.)

Honestly, I can't understand Will's behavior in regards to Whitney. He nods along with whatever crap she spews about her diet and healthy eating, but then he will contradict her by speaking generally to the panel. For example, when Whitney bloviated about how food has to be a pleasure and not just fuel or medicine, and the way the others were eating was boring and unnatural, Will talked for a while about how healthy eating could and should be delicious, but it required attention and planning, given how easy it was to grab convenient processed junk. The others jumped in with their ways of making their diets tasty, but you could see the blank look settle on Whitney's face once she realized they were talking about actually preparing their own meals, i.e. cooking at home.  And at one point Will and one of the bodybuilders, who is also a trainer, agreed that at this point in their careers, they could recognize someone who didn't really want to do the necessary work with their diets to reach their goals, and they no longer were willing to accept those people as clients because it was too frustrating and a waste of their time. And Whitney nodded right along. She clearly sees herself as an expert, engaging with her peers. Another Whitney delusion!

1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

Thanks for the recap of Will’s videos, @Ketzel! I could only stomach a couple minutes of the very first one because I couldn’t stand how condescending she was to the other panel members, using HAES jargon to subtly shame them for ‘food moralizing.’ I rhetorically asked after the first panel if she truly believes that she’s somehow doing a better job with her health and relationship to food than these ELITE ATHLETES, or if it’s just a defense mechanism, and after Ketzel’s recap I feel like I have an answer: I can’t believe how defensive she comes across even just in text! She knows on some level she doesn’t belong with those people and she’s scrambling for something, anything, to *not* be humiliated. Her presence here is such a misfire. 

How did Will approach her with this? Did he say he wants a body-positive person? Did he say he wants to tap into the fat clients market? What did he tell her he needed from her? I just don’t think he really thought this through, or gave her a clear picture of what her role was on the panel, because her blathering on (and on and on) about her bizarre eating habits and defensively shading the other panelists is certainly NOT was he was going for. 

I can't fathom why Will thought Whitney would be a good addition to the panel.  I can see him wanting to balance the panel with someone who was not a competitive athlete, but who was making significant changes in eating habits to reach a more accessible goal.  But he must know Whitney was not the right choice for that purpose. She fooled him once, shame on her. But I can't believe she could get away with fooling him a second time.  Maybe it is just for the publicity  -- although seeing her enveloping a stool next to the other panelists, looking larger than two or three of them put together, doesn't seem like good publicity for his training regimen!

The one interesting thing I noticed was that neither Will nor Whitney herself has made any reference at all to her "dance career." She's just some ordinary morbidly obese woman who wants to stave off diabetes by  . . . not doing much of anything?

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Honestly, I can't understand Will's behavior in regards to Whitney. He nods along with whatever crap she spews about her diet and healthy eating, but then he will contradict her by speaking generally to the panel.

If you give a person an interview, they'll incite a riot. If you give a person a platform, they'll self-immolate. The more you talk, the more people pick up on how dumb you really are. Maybe Will is just letting her talk. 

• Love 7

Another live video of Sweatney pushing her cruise on her FB fans. She actually brings on people who's been on her cruise before so that they can 'talk up' the cruise for her. She bitches about how the FB algorithm is "so crappy," so apparently she needs to continuously hype the damn cruise. Oh my god! Ashley won't be able to be on the cruise because she has work commitments.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, she got her period for the first time in forever - it might've even been since the last cruise last year! Oh, lort.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, lightninggirl said:
Another live video of Sweatney pushing her cruise on her FB fans. She actually brings on people who's been on her cruise before so that they can 'talk up' the cruise for her. She bitches about how the FB algorithm is "so crappy," so apparently she needs to continuously hype the damn cruise. Oh my god! Ashley won't be able to be on the cruise because she has work commitments.

Oh, and in case you are wondering, she got her period for the first time in forever - it might've even been since the last cruise last year! Oh, lort.

I saw that she had a live video going and tuned in for a minute just in time to hear her and her friend talking about how they hate people who don't like to talk about their periods. It became another punchable faces moment so I went back to my all-day Twilight marathon. 

• Love 9
38 minutes ago, LordOfLotion said:

I saw that she had a live video going and tuned in for a minute just in time to hear her and her friend talking about how they hate people who don't like to talk about their periods. It became another punchable faces moment so I went back to my all-day Twilight marathon. 

Wow, you outlasted me.  
Typical Whitney preparation.
She should have waited until the person/persons she wanted to appear with her were there, and then forge ahead.
No one needs to who else, if anyone, is there.

• Love 3
(edited)

Regarding the live video: Twit once again confirmed a S-6 by saying  "the season is done. But don't anyone feel too sad. We'll see you later." With a big wink.

The most interesting thing about the 2 minutes I watched was the huge frappuccino she clutched, with its massive glob of whipped cream on top.

ETA: Twit has a cold, so she swipes her snotty nose with her hand every 30 seconds or so. Jeez. Get a tissue, please.

Edited by Dot
corrected quote
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She's doing what everyone does who gets into geneology: seeing how far back thru generations she can go & what she can learn about her ancestors. So far, she reports a great-great grandmother in Poland, but doesn't say whether she's maternal or paternal. It's a hobby for lots of folks. I don't find it strange, but since she's going at it like every other new thing in her life -- staying up researching till 5 a.m. -- I can picture the white board now in 2-3 episodes of story arc boredom in S-6.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Dot said:

She's doing what everyone does who gets into geneology: seeing how far back thru generations she can go & what she can learn about her ancestors. So far, she reports a great-great grandmother in Poland, but doesn't say whether she's maternal or paternal. It's a hobby for lots of folks. I don't find it strange, but since she's going at it like every other new thing in her life -- staying up researching till 5 a.m. -- I can picture the white board now in 2-3 episodes of story arc boredom in S-6.

Yea I get that but the original poster, lordoflondon I think, said it could be bad and bring forth things she doesn’t want to know. To me if she knows her living relatives then the risk is pretty low. So what if you find out someone generations back was a creep. That has nothing to do with you and can’t really affect you now unless you let it. 

I’m not personally into genealogy but if she wants to be, more power to her. I just don’t need to hear about it on the show. 

• Love 1

How does she incorporate geneology research into a storyline?  Perhaps part of a travelogue of visiting distant cities to run fake BGDC?  Todd and Whit on the road while hubby Tal changes diapers and litter boxes back home?

• Love 1

There is THIRTY TWO MINUTES of that drivel? Who watches this crap? I'll admit I have my time wasters, but watching Whitney's giant mug staring emptily at her phone screen is not one of them. What was that supposed to be?

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yea I get that but the original poster, lordoflondon I think, said it could be bad and bring forth things she doesn’t want to know. To me if she knows her living relatives then the risk is pretty low. So what if you find out someone generations back was a creep. That has nothing to do with you and can’t really affect you now unless you let it. 

I’m not personally into genealogy but if she wants to be, more power to her. I just don’t need to hear about it on the show. 

I said she may find things she or her parents don't want known. As a celebrity, it would be better for her to go about this in private before doing it in public. As for a long-dead creep only affecting you if you let him, you might be surprised at what happens to you when people think they know who your ancestors are. Things don't always happen to you because you "let" them. Switch to a famous last name for a while and see what happens to you.

• Love 1

Whitney will be fine.  If it blows up on her, then it's one more thing she can whine about.  On the other hand, maybe her living relatives don't want to the world to know they're related to such a dingbat.  Unless TLC intends to pay off the entire clan.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

True fact: One of Dante’s levels of Hell includes being stuck on a ship with that loud mouth and her barnacles.

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 12

She's doing a Live Henchi feed, and literally PULLING HIS MATTED FUR. "He likes it when I pull his mats" - and then he growls at her. He's from Korea and is almost 11 years old. She's taking questions from fans and literally answering them FOR HIM. ?

• Love 3
(edited)
10 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

She's doing a Live Henchi feed, and literally PULLING HIS MATTED FUR. "He likes it when I pull his mats" - and then he growls at her. He's from Korea and is almost 11 years old. She's taking questions from fans and literally answering them FOR HIM. ?

OMG. That’s horrible!!  Two of our cats are long haired and no matter what you do they do get mats. But that is not how you get them out. We have a special brush that we use very carefully. One person holds the cat while the brushed carefully brushes the mat while keeping one hand on the skin so you don’t pull the hair and hurt the cat. That poor cat. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 8
11 minutes ago, lightninggirl said:

I just want to say I hearted this for being informative, not because I like her pulling on Henchi. 

• Love 5
5 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

This entire scenario is wrong on so many levels. Creepy and disgusting. She wants a child. Jeez

• Love 4
(edited)
6 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

She not only forced her snotty nose, and sloppy mouth onto the poor cats but then starts pulling on Henchi's hair and called it grooming. There was way too much of her cleavage in that video and she has a big poster of a shirtless Glenn Thore on her bedroom ceiling. What is she actually doing with a picture of her Dad above her bed?  Ew, I don't wanna know.  She's absolutely disgusting!

Edited by Barbara Please
  • Love 6
On 3/18/2018 at 5:41 PM, Irate Panda said:

the problem here is Whitney has been telling us for several years how healthy she is

Yup. I've mentioned the terrible hip bursitis I had, which morphed into tendinitis, first on one side and then on the other (yay, me). I went down the stairs one at a time for years; going up was OK, barely. Then one day aliya jr asked why I was going down the stairs like that. I have to admit it had become a habit. I'm feeling better; there is no reason not to go down the regular way, even if I hold on to the banister. Because it is a habit, sometimes I have to remind myself to stop; that I won't continue to improve if I don't keep it up. 

The thing is, I would never tell someone I was completely healthy and that they should do as I do. I've been working on my own - like going up and down my house stairs and doing yoga at home.  I don't know why Twit has to go to a gym. If she wanted to improve her mobility, she could do it on her own without a camera nearby. Thousands of us do it every day.

btw - I read a lot of this thread at lunch on my phone. At home & work I have ad block, but the ads come thru on the phone. Was everyone else getting ads for bunion repair and foot issues when the conversation was about feet? Danged if I don't get impressed with how the internet knows all and sees all.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Barbara Please said:

she has a big poster of a shirtless Glenn Thore on her bedroom ceiling. What is she actually doing with a picture of her Dad above her bed? 

It's a photo from her Dec 2017 cruise. She ordered 5 poster-size copies of the photo. She had one put on her ceiling -- supposedly temporarily -- as a gag because the photog was to visit her & would be using Twit's bedroom over night.

Interesting that the poster remains over her bed some 3+ months later. And she has never indicated where the other 4 copies are.

• Love 4
(edited)

Looks like she just took down the latest video. I wonder if she got some backlash?

Nevermind........

Rosanne Rosannadanna

Edited by Me from ME
The video which was missing just got linked up
  • Love 2
(edited)

If you mean the video where she is yanking on Henchi's matted fur and Henchi is trying to get away from her, she just moved it to her stored Facebook videos. She has that video posted, and a continuation of that video (which is even more distressing if you understand anything about cat behavior) where she is clutching Henchi for dear life, and hauling him back when he manages to make a break for it. I had to stop watching at the point where she practically had him in a headlock so that she could scratch under his chin.  He looked like a cat in a hostage video, and she was saying to the camera (in a baby voice) that she was "trying to make him happy." If looks could kill, Henchi would have murdered Whitney many times over in this stupid video alone.

(The last video she did shilling for the cruise is there, too.)

Just had to add that Whitney has an auto-feeder for the cats. I guess bending down to put food out, and then having to pick up the bowls and wash them is another aspect of cat care she (pick one)  (1) can't be bothered with or (2) can't physically accomplish.  Or I guess you could pick both!

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
46 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

If you mean the video where she is yanking on Henchi's matted fur and Henchi is trying to get away from her, she just moved it to her stored Facebook videos. She has that video posted, and a continuation of that video (which is even more distressing if you understand anything about cat behavior) video alone.where she is clutching Henchi for dear life, and hauling him back when he manages to make a break for it. I had to stop watching at the point where she practically had him in a headlock so that she could scratch under his chin.  He looked like a cat in a hostage video, and she was saying to the camera (in a baby voice) that she was "trying to make him happy." If looks could kill, Henchi would have murdered Whitney many times over in this stupid

(The last video she did shilling for the cruise is there, too.)

Just had to add that Whitney has an auto-feeder for the cats. I guess bending down to put food out, and then having to pick up the bowls and wash them is another aspect of cat care she (pick one)  (1) can't be bothered with or (2) can't physically accomplish.  Or I guess you could pick both!

Those poor cats, she's so aggressive.  I hate how she holds them under their front paws and lets the rest of their body hang down.  That's so uncomfortable for them.  I wish they would give her a good swat in the face when she's clutching their heads in her big mitts and trying to french kiss them.

• Love 10
48 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Those poor cats, she's so aggressive.  I hate how she holds them under their front paws and lets the rest of their body hang down.  That's so uncomfortable for them.  I wish they would give her a good swat in the face when she's clutching their heads in her big mitts and trying to french kiss them.

My cat would bite my nose off if I treated her on this fashion. As Henchi is an older cat, he may become less tolerant. It's something Whit may want to think about

Just now, LivinLovinLife said:

My cat would bite my nose off if I treated her on this fashion. As Henchi is an older cat, he may become less tolerant. It's something Whit may want to think about

And I've never heard any of the cats purr. 

• Love 3
(edited)

Speaking of Whitney's odd, to put it kindly, placement of the poster- sized picture of her bare-chested father on the ceiling over her bed, here's another questionable décor decision: I am informed by a reliable source (someone who was more capable than I was of watching Pt.2 of the cat hostage video) that Whitney did a walk-around tour of her house at the end.  As she steered the camera into the entryway of her home, she paused to turn a photograph that was facing the wall back to facing the viewer. "Y'all don't mind nudity, do you?"  she asked. "I turned this around because my father was coming over."  And there in all its glory was a framed, matted copy of the nude photo of Whitney and Tal.  In the entry! Damn, Whitney, exhibitionist much? I could see maybe in the bathroom, if one goes in for that kind of display, but the entry?

(And knowing Whitney, I am sure she did something to draw her father's attention to the hidden picture, so that he asked about it. Then she went all coy or all bray and either turned it over herself,  or Glenn declared he didn't want to see it after Whitney told him what it was. There is no way she would allow her parents to ignore the photo after she went to all that trouble to have them be shocked by it.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8