Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Her midsection no longer makes any sense to me. What is her eating habit after she films these workouts?

My gawd. Her panniculus is ginormous.

I'm sure that after these "workouts" she refuels with a pizza and a venti frappe from Starbucks. And a giant cookie to tide her over until supper pizza. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I'm sure that after these "workouts" she refuels with a pizza and a venti frappe from Starbucks. And a giant cookie to tide her over until supper pizza. 

Can you explain exactly what a panniculus is? Does it get bigger when someone who is morbidly obese loses weight like I see on 600lb life and then they get skin surgery? Or is it all fat? I have a small “pooch” in my lower abdomen from my pregnancies and the fact that I could stand to lose about 20 lbs. Is that the same thing too? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Can you explain exactly what a panniculus is? Does it get bigger when someone who is morbidly obese loses weight like I see on 600lb life and then they get skin surgery? Or is it all fat?

I can only speak for myself. After my 120-# wgt loss, I was left with bat wings & a HUGE panniculus (aka panus). It would require skin surgery to get rid of them & at my age I can live with them. (Also, I am something of a surgeryphobe -- not looking forward to the cataract surgery scheduled for 6:30 am this Thursday.)

Back on track: I've never asked my doc about my panus, but it feels like lots of skin with a healthy layer of fat. It occurred becuz my skin lost the elasticity necessary to spring back into shape. Twit, at age 35 this month, is no doubt in that position. If she ever wakes up and gets serious about wgt loss, she will need skin surgery.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

That medicine ball video is absolutely disgusting.  Not so much the content (though I can even tell she has horrible form), but it's her comment underneath.  Does she want a fucking cookie for not sexually harassing someone when she had the "opportunity"?  I would love to see someone take that "senshus" talk of hers and sue the shit out of her for harassment.  It's not an issue of *if*, it will be an issue of *when*.  

I've never gone to her NoBS (but full of bullshit) clothing website, but I'm guessing the quality is that of Lularoe fame.  There's no way she has enough money and/or capital to get decent quality pieces.  Having a dozen items is not exactly impressive either.  Hell, a random person can make up to 10 designs to put on Amazon Merch.  She couldn't have her crap without a backer or collab.  Once she opens that gaping maw, and people hear what she has to say (all sexual, natch), companies have to beat feet & run for the hills.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I can only speak for myself. After my 120-# wgt loss, I was left with bat wings & a HUGE panniculus (aka panus). It would require skin surgery to get rid of them & at my age I can live with them. (Also, I am something of a surgeryphobe -- not looking forward to the cataract surgery scheduled for 6:30 am this Thursday.)

Back on track: I've never asked my doc about my panus, but it feels like lots of skin with a healthy layer of fat. It occurred becuz my skin lost the elasticity necessary to spring back into shape. Twit, at age 35 this month, is no doubt in that position. If she ever wakes up and gets serious about wgt loss, she will need skin surgery.

Thanks - First - good luck on Thursday. I understand being concerned. I don’t like any kind of procedure, even “routine” ones. 

I guess I’m wondering if the fact that her panus seems bigger than it has before is a sign that she’s losing weight, i.e. now is a lot more saggy skin, or is it just that she does seem to be a little smaller on top so maybe it just looks bigger in comparison. Of course we don’t see her sit that way very often so maybe its just that we are looking at her from a different angle. 

She said in one of her recent videos that she was wearing something in 3X. I might be willing to believe she’s lost some weight. Down to 3X????? Not buying that. 

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Dot said:

(Also, I am something of a surgeryphobe -- not looking forward to the cataract surgery scheduled for 6:30 am this Thursday.)

Dot, best of luck with your surgery. Please check back and let us know how you’re doing. 

• Love 5

Is it just me or is Tal more handsome with Jon with whom he's celebrating about 6 months? Maybe it's just becuz he seems to shave more often -- I find men with scruff off-putting. Or maybe becuz he's spending less time as Twit's poodle. (Attaboy, Tal!)

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Dot said:

Also, I am something of a surgeryphobe -- not looking forward to the cataract surgery scheduled for 6:30 am this Thursday.

You'll be ok! Let us know how you're doing... Does this mean you won't be able to watch MBFFL for a while? Lucky!!! 😉

8 hours ago, Dot said:

Is it just me or is Tal more handsome with Jon with whom he's celebrating about 6 months? Maybe it's just becuz he seems to shave more often -- I find men with scruff off-putting. Or maybe becuz he's spending less time as Twit's poodle. (Attaboy, Tal!)

I've always thought Tal was fairly attractive, Todd too. They both run circles (literally and figuratively) around Buddy in that department. I'm glad he has found a cute boyfriend too!

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Her midsection no longer makes any sense to me. What is her eating habit after she films these workouts?

She looks grotesque.  I think she thinks she's being cute with the stupid faces she's making but she really looks horrible.   Ryan looks like he's thinking "Shoot me now".   Whatever part of this idea he thought was good is over.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, Dot said:

Tal's bf is adorable. 

1 hour ago, Emma C said:

You'll be ok! Let us know how you're doing... Does this mean you won't be able to watch MBFFL for a while? Lucky!!! 😉

I've always thought Tal was fairly attractive, Todd too. They both run circles (literally and figuratively) around Buddy in that department. I'm glad he has found a cute boyfriend too!

It has to be killing Whitney that yet another love connection has been made around her.  All she can do is post vague  pics of her boo'd up with random men who are already  in relationships or gay and completely uninterested in her. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Thanks - First - good luck on Thursday. I understand being concerned. I don’t like any kind of procedure, even “routine” ones. 

I guess I’m wondering if the fact that her panus seems bigger than it has before is a sign that she’s losing weight, i.e. now is a lot more saggy skin, or is it just that she does seem to be a little smaller on top so maybe it just looks bigger in comparison. Of course we don’t see her sit that way very often so maybe its just that we are looking at her from a different angle. 

She said in one of her recent videos that she was wearing something in 3X. I might be willing to believe she’s lost some weight. Down to 3X????? Not buying that. 

Well, there's 3X, and then there's 3X. There's a plus size line at Wal-Mart where it starts at 0X, equivalent to a size 18/20. So a 3X in that line is pretty much equivalent to a 5X anywhere else. 

I have to give her this: she's doing better with her squats. I watched the medicine ball vid, and while they're still not proper squats (she still bends forward when she does them), she's squatting deeper instead of half-assing it like she used to. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Well, there's 3X, and then there's 3X. There's a plus size line at Wal-Mart where it starts at 0X, equivalent to a size 18/20. So a 3X in that line is pretty much equivalent to a 5X anywhere else. 

I have to give her this: she's doing better with her squats. I watched the medicine ball vid, and while they're still not proper squats (she still bends forward when she does them), she's squatting deeper instead of half-assing it like she used to. 

I did notice that about the squats. She does seem to be making some improvements. Too bad she’s so busy trying to prove she doesn’t need to improve that she can’t even enjoy it. 

One interesting thing, in the comments of the sitting and dancing video someone said that was her favorite part of the workout that day. So that means the chair dancing is part of the already super short 24 minutes that people are paying $20 a month for. I assumed Whitney and Ryan were taking a break from filming different segments. It didn’t occur to me that it was part of the video. Good grief.

• Love 3
On 4/9/2019 at 3:05 PM, Colleenna said:

Why doesn't she eat a healthy diet? Those workout videos are not even making a dent. BTW i had to look up what a pannus was.? I wish i hadn't 😐

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
On 4/9/2019 at 5:18 PM, Dot said:

not looking forward to the cataract surgery scheduled for 6:30 am this Thursday.)

Dot, hope all went well!!

• Love 1

I love the title of this thread because that's exactly what I've been thinking ever since I watched one of the Alaska episodes on demand when I went home last weekend and this sick bitch peed in the hot tub and her asshole friends actually got in it after. SO gross!!!

• Love 4

She'd have to be building muscles twice the size of Arnold Schwarzenegger's in his body building days for any of it to show through that layer of fat she's still carrying.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

She'd have to be building muscles twice the size of Arnold Schwarzenegger's in his body building days for any of it to show through that layer of fat she's still carrying.

Well she’s well on her way to Arnold muscles if she keeps whipping those 3 lbs weights around 24 minutes a day (minus dance breaks)

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

I mean, Whitney is a beast of a person (and it has nothing to do with her weight) but, honestly, the people who admire her and follow her around with their noses up her butt scare me even more. 

• Love 10
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

According to the comments on this photo her muscles are showing and she has a ring on that “special finger’.  I must need glasses because I don’t see any of that.

And according to one nit-Whit, her waist is way slimmer. 

No. It only looks that way because her hips and butt wings are bigger. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
On 4/10/2019 at 9:54 AM, SevenCostanza said:

She looks grotesque.  I think she thinks she's being cute with the stupid faces she's making but she really looks horrible.   Ryan looks like he's thinking "Shoot me now".   Whatever part of this idea he thought was good is over.

Twit looks HUMONGOUS in this video.  For all the supposed working out she does , she never looks smaller , never looks more toned , just flaaaaaaaab.  Twit has got to be sneak eating tens of thousands of calories

• Love 12

one of the razor companies i (Gillette) s apparently getting a lot of flack because in their latest ad campaign they featured a very  large woman in a bathing suit.  Not whitney's size but close.  They are being told they are are encouraging an unhealthy life style for profit.  I wonder how long it will take Whitney to jump on the wagon and accuse all the critics of fat shaming??  Maybe she should see if she can make modeling  her next career lol.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, abbey said:

one of the razor companies i (Gillette) s apparently getting a lot of flack because in their latest ad campaign they featured a very  large woman in a bathing suit.  Not whitney's size but close.  They are being told they are are encouraging an unhealthy life style for profit.  I wonder how long it will take Whitney to jump on the wagon and accuse all the critics of fat shaming??  Maybe she should see if she can make modeling  her next career lol.

Well, according to the Whitney Career Definitions™ one single modeling photo would allow her to add "supermodel" to her long list of career achievements. 

• LOL 7
15 hours ago, DNR said:

Twit looks HUMONGOUS in this video.  For all the supposed working out she does , she never looks smaller , never looks more toned , just flaaaaaaaab.  Twit has got to be sneak eating tens of thousands of calories

Here’s the thing with her workouts. Even if she does everything she claims to do, she isn’t doing weight-loss workouts. She needs to do some kind of cardio. She does seem to be a bit more mobile but she’s not going to be smaller until she loses weight and these workouts won’t do that for her. 

• Love 10
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Well, according to the Whitney Career Definitions™ one single modeling photo would allow her to add "supermodel" to her long list of career achievements. 

"Whitney Career Definitiions" -- I love that! 😁 Given her modeling of her own frumpwear clothing line, I suppose she can already claim that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I mean, Whitney is a beast of a person (and it has nothing to do with her weight) but, honestly, the people who admire her and follow her around with their noses up her butt scare me even more. 

Don't be scared, MamaDrama, I'm pretty sure you could outrun them all , if necessary. Or, if for any reason you can't, give a holler and we'll all come and carry you away. 🙂

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 4/9/2019 at 1:40 PM, Brooklynista said:

ON 4/10/2019 AT 9:54 AM, SEVENCOSTANZA SAID:

She looks grotesque. I think she thinks she's being cute with the stupid faces she's making but she really looks horrible. Ryan looks like he's thinking "Shoot me now". Whatever part of this idea he thought was good is over.

I thought you were exaggerating but Ryan does look like he’s thinking, this wasn’t what I had mapped out in my head when I signed up for this.  He looks defeated.  As far as Whitney, I’m not even sure what I’m seeing.  I know this might sound stupid, but WHAT IS THIS VIDEO?  Is this a warm down clip, a goof off clip, a we left the camera running by accident clip? 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

I thought you were exaggerating but Ryan does look like he’s thinking, this wasn’t what I had mapped out in my head when I signed up for this.  He looks defeated.  As far as Whitney, I’m not even sure what I’m seeing.  I know this might sound stupid, but WHAT IS THIS VIDEO?  Is this a warm down clip, a goof off clip, a we left the camera running by accident clip? 

Well, one of the participants posted in response to this clip that "this was the best part of arm day." And another one jokingly (I assume) asked if there was a modification available for Ryan's head bobbing. So however you characterize it, it looks like it was included in the 24 minutes of working out.

• LOL 2

I think Ryan looks like he is ready to go into witness protection. Change his name, location, and disappear from Twit's realm altogether!

Edited by Gramto6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I think Ryan looks like he is ready to go into witness protection. Change his name, location, and disappear from Twit's realm altogether!

And yet, Ryan is at Twit's 35th BD weekend in the mtns & helped prepare the BD dinner.

About the content of the 24-min workout: didn't they say there were 3 1-min rest breaks scheduled within the worklout?

1 minute ago, Dot said:

And yet, Ryan is at Twit's 35th BD weekend in the mtns & helped prepare the BD dinner.

About the content of the 24-min workout: didn't they say there were 3 1-min rest breaks scheduled within the worklout?

I don't follow her or him, but my best guess is he is following the almighty $$$.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I did see Whitney’s post about her 35th birthday in which she posted a group picture with Ryan, one of Avi’s ex-girlfriends, and some other folks, but I got distracted when somebody commented about Buddy and Whitney loving each other and how they should have a baby.  I had to let my mind wrap around that thought for a minute. I get I’m not a big fan of Whitney or Buddy, but in what world would that be a good idea? Neither one of them can take care of themselves much less a baby. 

You’re right, I think they did mention something about rest breaks.  I do wonder what the people who are actually paying for the “service” think about the quality of the product.  I do think most of the people that buy it are more interested in the “entertainment” value than the fitness benefit, but I do wonder if anyone who is doing the workouts is having success with it.  I try to look at the comments sometimes, but usually don’t get very far because some of the postings leave me gobsmacked.

• Love 5

Is it normal for a group of adults to go away for the weekend to celebrate someone’s birthday? Seems a little over the top to me. Of course I consider it a success if I don’t have to cook dinner on my bday LOL 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is it normal for a group of adults to go away for the weekend to celebrate someone’s birthday? Seems a little over the top to me. Of course I consider it a success if I don’t have to cook dinner on my bday LOL 

Mr.  Irate Panda and I travel quite a bit with our friends, but not necessarily for a birthday.  I might understand it more if it were a milestone birthday or if it were a girls trip or a singles trip or a couples trip, but it sort of seems like a random sampling of people : high school friends, old obsession/current obsession, a lady your ex “cheated” with, your new business partner and his friend.  To answer your question I think most of these people see it either as a free trip, free advertising, 5 minutes of internet fame and Whitney doesnt care as long as her minions show up.

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Also, didn't they already do it for her 34th BD? Or were Twit, Alison & Tal in the mtns last year for some other reason?

• Love 2
On 4/13/2019 at 4:01 PM, 3girlsforus said:

According to the comments on this photo her muscles are showing and she has a ring on that “special finger’.  I must need glasses because I don’t see any of that.

With my magnifying glass, it looks to me like she has a ring on the middle finger, left hand, and on the ring finger of her right hand.
The one on the right hand looks like it wouldn't come off without being cut.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Heh. I'm a Christmas baby. I'm lucky if anyone remembers.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Heh. I'm a Christmas baby. I'm lucky if anyone remembers.

My mom, born Dec 27, was g***** all her life. Someone would hand her a gift and say, "This is both for Christmas and your birthday."

I hope you have ppl in your life who understand how important one's BD is, no matter what day it falls on.

• Love 3

So apparently she has a new tattoo that says ‘Cut me, Mick’. I know the reference but I am unsure how that relates to Whit. I wonder what she’s going to think of all of this silly body art when she’s 75. BTW - I am not anti-tattoo. I’m anti-stupid tattoo that doesn’t have deep meaning to the person or has fleeting meaning for the moment. Tattoos are forever. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So apparently she has a new tattoo that says ‘Cut me, Mick’. I know the reference but I am unsure how that relates to Whit. I wonder what she’s going to think of all of this silly body art when she’s 75. BTW - I am not anti-tattoo. I’m anti-stupid tattoo that doesn’t have deep meaning to the person or has fleeting meaning for the moment. Tattoos are forever. 

Is Dr. Now's first name Mick? Maybe it's for the future when he has to cut all of the excess fat and skin off of her. It surely can't be a Rocky reference. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don't know the reference; pls enlighten me. Also, at the rate she's going, she won't make it to 45, much less 75. 

• Love 3

@Dot it's from the end of Rocky, when Rocky's eye is so swollen from hits that he can't open it to see; he wants his trainer to cut it open so he can get back in the ring and keep fighting. Basically it's a "don't give up" moment, which makes it PERFECT for Whitney, of course. <-- read with tone.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
23 hours ago, Ketzel said:

Don't be scared, MamaDrama, I'm pretty sure you could outrun them all , if necessary. Or, if for any reason you can't, give a holler and we'll all come and carry you away. 🙂

Thanks guys! Good to know you've got my back. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2