Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

@Dot it's from the end of Rocky, when Rocky's eye is so swollen from hits that he can't open it to see; he wants his trainer to cut it open so he can get back in the ring and keep fighting. Basically it's a "don't give up" moment, which makes it PERFECT for Whitney, of course. <-- read with tone.  

Maybe she meant for the tattoo to read ‘Cut me a piece of cake, Mick’.....

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Does she know the only reason she can pretend to be all sexy and saucy at this weight is because of her age? And not for nothing, the sun is setting quickly on that. At this size she won't be mobile for very long and we can already see her decline from Season 1.

• Love 7
On 4/14/2019 at 8:47 AM, Colleenna said:

Well, according to the Whitney Career Definitions™ one single modeling photo would allow her to add "supermodel" to her long list of career achievements. 

That's a fact and probably the most annoying thing about Whitney. The rest of us spend years learning a skill/sport and this bitch has the audacity to do something a couple times and decide she's on the road to being at the top of the game.  

Maybe, just maybe if she'd spend the  time practicing something, I'd give her some respect but she always wants to be an Instant Expert. I can't stand this about her. Because of this, I enjoy watching her fail miserably with that contorted, ugly crying face of hers. 

• Love 8

I think we've already been given a hint that several episodes of the next season will be devoted to her becoming a champion weight lifer, complete with a trophy. We know she can't be filmed completing in anything without at least placing -- witness the ballroom dance competition and the cat show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I think we've already been given a hint that several episodes of the next season will be devoted to her becoming a champion weight lifer, complete with a trophy. We know she can't be filmed completing in anything without at least placing -- witness the ballroom dance competition and the cat show.

Hey, I was the women's chess champion in MY VERY FIRST CHESS TOURNAMENT. ***

*** I was the only woman in the tourney.  See, I can play Shitney's game. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Dot said:

Also, didn't they already do it for her 34th BD? Or were Twit, Alison & Tal in the mtns last year for some other reason?

Was this the pic  when Whitney and Alison were splayed across each other or some other time?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Was this the pic  when Whitney and Alison were splayed across each other or some other time?

Same essential period of time; the mtn trip was a few days later IIRC.

• Useful 2
34 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Hey, I was the women's chess champion in MY VERY FIRST CHESS TOURNAMENT. ***

*** I was the only woman in the tourney.  See, I can play Shitney's game. 

Same. My future goal is to be the women's 90+ winner of a marathon someday, because the only way I'm winning a division of anything is to be the only one in that division.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Heh. I'm a Christmas baby. I'm lucky if anyone remembers.

My sympathy, you have it worse than me.
I'm on Valentine's Day, and as a child, I'd hate it when others (i.e. my little sisters), also got presents.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, monagatuna said:

Same. My future goal is to be the women's 90+ winner of a marathon someday, because the only way I'm winning a division of anything is to be the only one in that division.

Yep. Next year I'm going to register for the indoor mini-tri at my gym and be the women's 70+ winner.... 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is it normal for a group of adults to go away for the weekend to celebrate someone’s birthday? Seems a little over the top to me. Of course I consider it a success if I don’t have to cook dinner on my bday LOL 

And only Whit gets the big deal bash, doesn't she?

• Love 2

In the profile story now running on both Ryan's instagram page and the nobsactive page, Ryan (I assume) has added a clip of Whitney's torso in her iconic red pleated skirt and one-shoulder black top, in the gym,  blowing kisses at the viewer. The legs, however, are Ryan's.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1

Believe it or not, about half of Twit's fans are STILL asking if Ryan is her new BF. Given that her 6-season show has shown her having only ONE BF in all that time -- 2 if you also count Avi who was never part of the show until he was thru with her -- this is an especially stupid Q.

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Whitney actually looks a bit thinner in that photo. But I'm not gullible enough to think that means she's lost any weight. I also hate that "hands on butt wings" stance she does.

Her calves are still bigger than my thighs. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Her calves are still bigger than my thighs. 

They are indeed unfortunate. Amazing how the entire calf is wider than her entire foot. Usually there is some sort of shape.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, Dot said:

Believe it or not, about half of Twit's fans are STILL asking if Ryan is her new BF. Given that her 6-season show has shown her having only ONE BF in all that time -- 2 if you also count Avi who was never part of the show until he was thru with her -- this is an especially stupid Q.

The other half ask when Buddy and Whitney are going to have a baby because they are so in love.  Now and then there will posts about Ryan’s friend being her boyfriend, the same goes for a random camera man or a potted plant that happens to be in the pic.  It’s one of the few times I get more annoyed at the comments than what Whitney actually posts.  I know she doesnt correct them, but the fact they ask the questions really irritates me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

The other half ask when Buddy and Whitney are going to have a baby because they are so in love.  Now and then there will posts about Ryan’s friend being her boyfriend, the same goes for a random camera man or a potted plant that happens to be in the pic.  It’s one of the few times I get more annoyed at the comments than what Whitney actually posts.  I know she doesnt correct them, but the fact they ask the questions really irritates me.

Yeah, the latest is the long-haired dude in the nobullshitactive vid.... someone asks if that's her bf, and someone else says oh, that's your bf. 

I'm surprised no one asks if Henchy, Hunter, or Tal's bf is her boo.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Yeah, the latest is the long-haired dude in the nobullshitactive vid.... someone asks if that's her bf, and someone else says oh, that's your bf. 

I'm surprised no one asks if Henchy, Hunter, or Tal's bf is her boo.

I think these people are fucking blind! She does not look any smaller.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I think these people are fucking blind! She does not look any smaller.

She looks slightly smaller on top. Her arms are developing "Yoo hoo Helens." (You know... the loose skin that flaps around when you raise your arm to get someone's attention: "Yoo hoo, Helen, I'm over here....")

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Just how many people has this woman claims are her ‘soulmate?’ And I don’t really know how this soulmate stuff works but can you be soulmates since birth if you didn’t meet until you were 15?

Amazing... not a single idiot asked if Todd was her bf. Someone *did* remark about him dating Heather... Did I miss something????

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Amazing... not a single idiot asked if Todd was her bf. Someone *did* remark about him dating Heather... Did I miss something????

I noticed that comment too. I hate to break it to that person but I’m pretty sure Heather isn’t Todd’s type (and vice versa). Not that it matters to them when oozing all over imaginary couples. 

• Love 3

Once again she is unwilling or incapable of wishing a loved one a happy day without making it all about herself. She is so fucking tedious and self-centered. 

Happy birthday @Nicmar! Hopefully no one in your life is making it all about themselves!  

• Love 5

I noticed that comment too. I hate to break it to that person but I’m pretty sure Heather isn’t Todd’s type (and vice versa). Not that it matters to them when oozing all over imaginary couples. 

Yeah, LOL. I'm reminded of Bruce Valanche's infamous tee shirt: "Dicks, not Chicks." 

And Todd doesn't remotely resemble Marblemouth. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Heather & Todd dated in h.s.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

I thought Todd was gay?

He may not have been "out" in hs. Or he may not have realized it. We're talking about someone being gay in the Bible Belt 18+ years ago.....

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
50 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

He may not have been "out" in hs. Or he may not have realized it. We're talking about someone being gay in the Bible Belt 18+ years ago.....

Exactly! Many gay ppl, including me, are not out as teens. I was in my 30s. A current example is Mayor Pete of South Bend, IN, a Dem candidate for prez. He says he came out 3 years ago at age 35. And he added that when he thinks of himself at 15, he can say, "Yeah, that guy is gay." So if he was conflicted in this more enlightened century, you can imagine why Todd was.

• Useful 3
  • Love 4

Some new-to-me pictures of Whitney's "fashion" collection. This one makes her look barely human. image.png.40590ab93d863c5e05c5b968a076eb68.png

Honestly, she could be a giant basking lizard, complete with flickering tongue.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
53 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Some new-to-me pictures of Whitney's "fashion" collection. This one makes her look barely human. image.png.40590ab93d863c5e05c5b968a076eb68.png

Yeah, what is it with her & her tongue? Is it supposed to be sexy? Or funny? Or something else?

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Yeah, what is it with her & her tongue? Is it supposed to be sexy? Or funny? Or something else?

This picture of her is garbage and so is her clothing line 

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, Colleenna said:

She looks slightly smaller on top. Her arms are developing "Yoo hoo Helens." (You know... the loose skin that flaps around when you raise your arm to get someone's attention: "Yoo hoo, Helen, I'm over here....")

On 4/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, Dot said:

* She had lost around 50 lb according to the last season (if I remember correctly, I stopped watching halfway through). It's always hard for me to tell when someone her size does lose weight until it's over 100 lb. 

* Ya know, if Whitney actually stuck with something, trained hard and became good at it (and not fake competitions), I'd respect that. So far, everything has been fleeting with her or faked. If she doesn't achieve the desired results quickly--or "win"--she's done. I don't see that happening because, well, we've never seen her dedicate herself to anything 100% for more than a month or two. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The tongue thing is nasty. I don’t understand why anyone thinks it’s attractive or sexy to stick your tongue out. 

I also don’t understand her photos. Her weight and her horrendous dressing make things worse but she chooses the worst angles and makes the worst faces. It’s like she’s trying to look terrible. The photo of herself on the chair in the workout and this one on the stairs are taken from below looking up with her crotch basically being the center of the shot. It’s a very rare person that looks their best from this angle. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 6
49 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

The tongue thing is nasty. I don’t understand why anyone thinks it’s attractive or sexy to stick your tongue out. 

I also don’t understand her photos. Her weight and her horrendous dressing make things worse but she chooses the worst angles and makes the worst faces. It’s like she’s trying to look terrible. The photo of herself on the chair in the workout and this one on the stairs are taken from below looking up with her crotch basically being the center of the shot. It’s a very rare person that looks their best from this angle. 

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who wishes this whole tongue thing would JUST. GO. AWAY. I think it started with Miley Cyrus (who, in my opinion, is as crass and crude as they come.) 

And someone needs to explain to Shitney that manspreading is not attractive on EITHER sex. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

I'm so glad that I'm not the only person who wishes this whole tongue thing would JUST. GO. AWAY. I think it started with Miley Cyrus (who, in my opinion, is as crass and crude as they come.) 

And someone needs to explain to Shitney that manspreading is not attractive on EITHER sex. 

I agree that Miley Cyrus is horribly crass and crude, as is her tongue thing, but I do want to defend her just a LITTLE in comparing her to Whitney. As Whitney has reminded us several times over the last few days, she’s a 35 year old woman. Miley was a teenager when she started her stupid ‘look at me and my tongue’ crap. It doesn’t make Miley any less crude but it’s far worse for an adult to pull a teenager thing. Kind of like the duck face - it’s really stupid when the teens do it but way more pathetic when I see full fledged adults doing it. It screams desperate to be “cool”. 

• Love 7

Kind of like the duck face - it’s really stupid when the teens do it but way more pathetic when I see full fledged adults doing it. It screams desperate to be “cool”. 

Well, Twit is always screaming how cool she is.

What's a duck face?

• LOL 1
14 minutes ago, Dot said:

Well, Twit is always screaming how cool she is.

What's a duck face?

It’s that face some people make for photos, especially selfies, where they purse out there lips and look like a duck. It’s supposed to be sexy but it’s stupid. 

3DB2B8BC-C6A1-490B-AE79-25D595873DDC.jpeg

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

It’s that face some people make for photos, especially selfies, where they purse out there lips and look like a duck. It’s supposed to be sexy but it’s stupid. 

3DB2B8BC-C6A1-490B-AE79-25D595873DDC.jpeg

Thanks for the info. Wow, that looks like something Twit will soon be adopting -- about 3 years out of date as she's done with her Miley Cyrus tongue.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Twit has posted a couple of headshots of herself in a swimming pool. Her fans asked how she kept her eyeliner so perfect & she replied, "tattoos."

I was unhappy that a surgeon was gonna mess around my eye as a medical necessity  & Twit has allowed some dude to tattoo lines under her eyes as a vanity project. If she is so determined to be attractive, better she should lose 200 #s. Less dangerous, in terms of losing an eye. More useful as a way to look pretty.

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit has posted a couple of headshots of herself in a swimming pool. Her fans asked how she kept her eyeliner so perfect & she replied, "tattoos."

I was unhappy that a surgeon was gonna mess around my eye as a medical necessity  & Twit has allowed some dude to tattoo lines under her eyes as a vanity project. If she is so determined to be attractive, better she should lose 200 #s. Less dangerous, in terms of losing an eye. More useful as a way to look pretty.

I call bullshit. If she's got tattooed eyeliner, it's been done since Feb 13, when she posted the picture of herself and Buddy in the car. (IG photo) You can see quite clearly that there's no eyeliner. You sort of see no eyeliner in the picture at Grandfather Mountain from 4 days ago. 

Plus, I'm sure if she had it done it would have been filmed so we could hear her screeching...

• Useful 1
  • Love 6