Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

"Fatphobia" now? So those who do not find her attractive or sexy are actually suffering from a psychological disorder. Got it. I go to the gym because my "phobia" is that I could end up like you, Whit. You're a waddling cautionary tale.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
9 hours ago, Dot said:

I've said it before: most of the photos Twit chooses to plug both her clothing line & exercise program do her no favors. Here she is, giant gut hanging out over her leggings. Can anyone find this an attractive pose in which to sell both her products?

SHE thinks she's FABULOUS.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Dot said:

I've said it before: most of the photos Twit chooses to plug both her clothing line & exercise program do her no favors. Here she is, giant gut hanging out over her leggings. Can anyone find this an attractive pose in which to sell both her products?

At least the picture makes Ryan look positively petite.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

There are a ton of these photos of the twosome exercising in the sand. I just don't understand why this woman would give the digital version of Parade magazine a photo in which she is so unattractive. It's like she's daring ppl to fat-shame her.

I also don't understand why she is featured so often in this magazine. I don't think she's ever in the print version, is she?

• Love 8

She's constantly being featured in the online version of People magazine (I haven't seen her in Parade) in the "Health" subsection. Many, if not most of the articles are written by the same person, Julie Mazziotta, who seems to have kind of a specialty in writing about body shaming of heavier people. I've never seen her in the print magazine, but then, I only read People while waiting for a hair cut. 🙂

Right now, Whitney has an instagram profile story up that shows her feet, in socks, propped up on either side of her car steering wheel. There's a little caption designed to look like the kind of name tags given out to conference attendees, but hers reads " Hello, My Name Is Always Tired."

Oh, poor Whitney. May I gently point out that you might be a lot less tired if you weren't more than 200 lbs overweight? Anyone would get a mite fatigued carrying triple the weight their skeleton and circulatory systems were designed to support.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 13

I noticed that that Instagram post about the guys only dance class is gone. I would have thought if it went well yesterday she would have left that post up there for people to come and say how great it was. Hmmmm.....

She has also taken down the instagram links to her clothing and her workouts. That seems to have coincided with the resumption of filming. Wonder if TLC requested that. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
24 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I noticed that that Instagram post about the guys only dance class is gone. I would have thought if it went well yesterday she would have left that post up there for people to come and say how great it was. Hmmmm.....

Two strong possibilities: 1) nobody showed up, 2) Whitney got distracted by a new pizza app and didn't show

• LOL 12
5 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Two strong possibilities: 1) nobody showed up, 2) Whitney got distracted by a new pizza app and didn't show

Whitney so distracted by pizza she skipped out on being the only woman senshusly leading a class of men who had come to see her and only her?

Not possible. She'd just have the pizza delivered.

• LOL 12
On 4/26/2019 at 1:14 PM, Ketzel said:
On 4/26/2019 at 12:30 PM, Dot said:

Twit has an IG profile story today with the caption: "When the crew sets up a Video Village in your batroom, you hold your pee."

Too bad she didn't see that as an option when she was in the Alasker hot fub.

My, my, what a typically mature and classy way for Whitney to let us all know that SHE IS FILMING FOR ANOTHER SEASON!!!

Ugh.

Don't you see??? They're filming the 600 lb shower scene!  She's made the cut.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
On 4/28/2019 at 4:15 PM, Ketzel said:

🙂Right now, Whitney has an instagram profile story up that shows her feet, in socks, propped up on either side of her car steering wheel. There's a little caption designed to look like the kind of name tags given out to conference attendees, but hers reads " Hello, My Name Is Always Tired."

She has complained of her exhaustion in being the "star" of a pseudo-reality show every year she's filmed. Let's see: she works 6-7 months a year, depending. She only works part!time during those months. For this effort she earns at least $100,000, some of us have estimated. Her work has allowed her to create a couple of businesses of her own. She has a million ppl who follow her devotedly.

In my working days, I would have killed for a work schedule like that, not complained about it. And if it's so awful for her, she could quit MBFFL & go get a boring 9-5 like the rest of us. Let's see how she'd like that.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 8

I wouldn’t be surprised if filming days really are exhausting for Whitney. She never has to keep anyone’s schedule but her own. When she’s filming, it’s controlled by the film crew. She may be credited as a ‘producer’ but she isn’t calling the shots. She doesn’t get to film one take and then break for a pizza and a dance party. In her regular life, everything revolves around what Whitney wants and can handle. During filming, Whitney may be the “star” but TLC and the crew isn’t going to let her run amok. TV filming is way too expensive for that, even in these crappy reality shows. I’m sure it’s exhausting to her to have to do what she’s told and be active for more than 5 minutes at a time. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if filming days really are exhausting for Whitney. She never has to keep anyone’s schedule but her own. When she’s filming, it’s controlled by the film crew. She may be credited as a ‘producer’ but she isn’t calling the shots. She doesn’t get to film one take and then break for a pizza and a dance party. In her regular life, everything revolves around what Whitney wants and can handle. During filming, Whitney may be the “star” but TLC and the crew isn’t going to let her run amok. TV filming is way too expensive for that, even in these crappy reality shows. I’m sure it’s exhausting to her to have to do what she’s told and be active for more than 5 minutes at a time. 

Add to all that hiding her binging/smoking/drinking from the film crew until they finally leave!

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Agreed. With her personality type, she's likely prone to become upset more easily on top of it all, probably making her a nightmare to work with. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Agreed. With her personality type, she's likely prone to become upset more easily on top of it all, probably making her a nightmare to work with. 

Well, we know of one instance when The Queen threw her weight around 😁  When a production asst revealed to the comedienne, Kerryn, that Twit smoked a couple of packs a day, Twit demanded that the person be fired. I'm sure that's not the only time that Twit has had a hissy fit while filming.

• Love 7

Twit has the oddest link -- the only one -- at her IG page. It seems to be a link to gay guy events in Charlotte. Why is it headed "dance with Todd and Whit"?

Go on and click on it  on her IG page to see what I mean.

5 minutes ago, Dot said:

Twit has the oddest link -- the only one -- at her IG page. It seems to be a link to gay guy events in Charlotte. Why is it headed "dance with Todd and Whit"?

Go on and click on it  on her IG page to see what I mean.

That link used to go to a page that you used to sign up for the dance with Todd and Whit. But that’s over now. If you look up at the top of the page it says ‘event ended’. So the other stuff is just other events using the same event sign up service and have nothing to do with Whit and Todd. She just hasn’t taken down the link yet. Too tired and busy I guess.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Whitney’s Instagram has been awfully quiet. Nothing at all for over a week and that was just a repeat photo from the desert with a comment about her leggings. Nothing new that was actually her in nearly 2 weeks. 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whitney’s Instagram has been awfully quiet. Nothing at all for over a week and that was just a repeat photo from the desert with a comment about her leggings. Nothing new that was actually her in nearly 2 weeks. 

She's probably too tired from all the work and stress, dontchaknow....

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 4/28/2019 at 7:15 AM, ClareWalks said:

I find it hilarious that she calls posing for pictures a "workout." If she held that squat longer than the shutter click I'd be shocked.

Plus she is leaning forward while the guy is doing it properly I think.  If she tried to do it with her back straight she would fall backwards.

• LOL 2

Twit's up to her old tricks on IG: posting a series of cheek-to-cheek selfies with a male, this time an unidentifed friend of Ryan's. And, as usual, it drives her fans crazy thinking she has a BF. They practically have her in a wedding dress standing at the altar.

Tal is also being a tease with his fans, telling them he & his BF reached a new place in their relationship last weekend without saying what it is. I hope they are moving in together & he is moving out from Twit's house where he is under her thumb.

• Love 6

I like the insta comments "what about Buddy?"  He's no prize, but I wonder if fans of the show like him more than Whitney.  I guess he gets more sympathy, that's for sure. 

• Love 4
8 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit's up to her old tricks on IG: posting a series of cheek-to-cheek selfies with a male, this time an unidentifed friend of Ryan's. And, as usual, it drives her fans crazy thinking she has a BF. They practically have her in a wedding dress standing at the altar.

Tal is also being a tease with his fans, telling them he & his BF reached a new place in their relationship last weekend without saying what it is. I hope they are moving in together & he is moving out from Twit's house where he is under her thumb.

That's the long haired dude from the workout videos. Yuck. 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Dot said:

Well she had to do something. Apparently there hasn’t been enough going on in her “fabulous” life for the last few weeks to have anything to post. She had to be itching for some attention. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well she had to do something. Apparently there hasn’t been enough going on in her “fabulous” life for the last few weeks to have anything to post. She had to be itching for some attention. 

Hey, it's another "I NEVER photoshop my pictures" picture. Either someone else is doing it for her, or she's had liposuction on her many chins. 

And Tal may be playing coy, but his BF is more candid - apparently Tal bought a house and they are going to be living there together.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Hey, it's another "I NEVER photoshop my pictures" picture. Either someone else is doing it for her, or she's had liposuction on her many chins. 

Part of it is that she's got her hair pulled forward covering her neck and several chins. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

And Tal may be playing coy, but his BF is more candid - apparently Tal bought a house and they are going to be living there together.

Good for them!

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

That is excellent news!! Congrats to Tal and Tal’s BF!!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Poor Whitney, always a bridesmaid...

Maybe she'll get to be an honor attendant for Tal when/if they get married. Personally I wouldn't have her as an attendant because you KNOW she'd pull some stunt to divert allllll the attention to herself. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Personally I wouldn't have her as an attendant because you KNOW she'd pull some stunt to divert allllll the attention to herself. 

She would devise a dance, if not for the ceremony, then for the reception.
Remember that baby one?

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Maybe she'll get to be an honor attendant for Tal when/if they get married. Personally I wouldn't have her as an attendant because you KNOW she'd pull some stunt to divert allllll the attention to herself. 

I picture her wearing a wedding dress... to Tal's wedding.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I think he’d have to not invite her at all to prevent her taking over the wedding. She would wear a wedding dress and make a dance and try to walk down the aisle and .... any else you could think of. She would probably consider herself the ‘bride’ to both the grooms. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
36 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think he’d have to not invite her at all to prevent her taking over the wedding. She would wear a wedding dress and make a dance and try to walk down the aisle and .... any else you could think of. She would probably consider herself the ‘bride’ to both the grooms. 

I bet she trash-talks to Tal about Jon in an attempt to break up the relationship. Well, on second thought: she has a new poodle -- Ryan. She doesn't need Tal to follow her around any more.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I bet she trash-talks to Tal about Jon in an attempt to break up the relationship. Well, on second thought: she has a new poodle -- Ryan. She doesn't need Tal to follow her around any more.

And this is why it’s excellent news that he’s moving out of her house and in with the BF. 

Having Ryan doesn’t preclude the need for Tal. She requires everyone in her sphere to follow her around and to not be happy. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Why would anyone pay for this when there are hundreds of free workout videos on YouTube?  

OMG what a joke her "exercise" is. 

3 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I picture her wearing a wedding dress... to Tal's wedding.

Yep, even if she's just a guest. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

OMG what a joke her "exercise" is. 

Yep, even if she's just a guest. 

I can't even remotely imagine that "workout" being a challenge or worth doing for anyone not supermorbidly obese and damn near immobile.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

I can't even remotely imagine that "workout" being a challenge or worth doing for anyone not supermorbidly obese and damn near immobile.

And yet some of the nit-Whits say it's really work.... smh. 

A number of posters on the IG post are calling her out about her weight, like howscome you're so fat if you exercise so much. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

And yet some of the nit-Whits say it's really work.... smh. 

A number of posters on the IG post are calling her out about her weight, like howscome you're so fat if you exercise so much. 

Well to be fair IF they do what Ryan is doing and do it correctly and do it regularly and they weren’t active before it probably is helping. If they follow Whit - then no. 

• Love 3
16 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Well to be fair IF they do what Ryan is doing and do it correctly and do it regularly and they weren’t active before it probably is helping. If they follow Whit - then no. 

And if a dog had a square ass he'd shit bricks.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
On 5/8/2019 at 10:07 AM, Dot said:

I bet she trash-talks to Tal about Jon in an attempt to break up the relationship.

I agree, she definitely does. Remember the story she shared  when Tal came home from a date with him and she was all, ‘he’s not the guy for you, you have poor judgment, etc.’? She tries to sabotage her minions’ happiness if it threatens to take attention from her; she’s such a hateful ass. 

• Love 7

oh for the love of pizza, really is she still trying to schlep this BS workout crap ?  Let me guess, now that Tal is moving out who will be moving in as her official ass wiper...Buddy again ? I think Todd really would kill her if he moved in.  She has been doing this 24 minute workout since Jan 1 and she looks the same as before.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
20 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

oh for the love of pizza, really is she still trying to schlep this BS workout crap ?  Let me guess, now that Tal is moving out who will be moving in as her official ass wiper...Buddy again ? I think Todd really would kill her if he moved in.  She has been doing this 24 minute workout since Jan 1 and she looks the same as before.  

I think she and her nitWhits have no clue how few calories this "workout" burns. At her size, probably 70. And you know she probably "rewards" herself with a Starbucks frappe because she "worked out." 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

I'm wondering how the producers are going to work Ryan into the new season. Since Twit spends a lot of time with him, it seems unavoidable; yet is the MBFFL show going to shill for her nobsactive biz? I should think not.

And how about Jon? He's now a big part of Tal's life albeit mostly weekends at the moment, I gather. Is Tal going to be filmed buying his own house, abandoning Twit & having Jon move in with him? Is Buddy back in the attic? Along with @Muhamid Frauded Me, I wouldn't be surprised.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm wondering how the producers are going to work Ryan into the new season. Since Twit spends a lot of time with him, it seems unavoidable; yet is the MBFFL show going to shill for her nobsactive biz? I should think not.

And how about Jon? He's now a big part of Tal's life albeit mostly weekends at the moment, I gather. Is Tal going to be filmed buying his own house, abandoning Twit & having Jon move in with him? Is Buddy back in the attic? Along with @Muhamid Frauded Me, I wouldn't be surprised.

And now Whitney has a place in Charlotte but AFAIK Ryan doesn’t have a place in Greensboro. So maybe it will be split between filming in Charlotte with Ryan and filming with the rest of the gang in Greensboro. But I don’t know how they will present Ryan. I’m pretty sure you are right about TLC being unwilling to shill her nobsactive stuff. So maybe he will be another trainer or they will do a fake boyfriend thing - or maybe even a fake love triangle with Ryan, Whit, and Buddy. Dear God - please no.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

maybe even a fake love triangle with Ryan, Whit, and Buddy.

This is totally plausible...oh wait, you're not talking about Ryan and Buddy dating, while Whitney desperately pines away for either of them?

• LOL 7
22 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

This is totally plausible...oh wait, you're not talking about Ryan and Buddy dating, while Whitney desperately pines away for either of them?

Now THAT I would watch!!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1