Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Honestly, I could even see Whitney making that point about being topless, but sadly I’m not convinced she had pants on either.  She often displays inappropriate behavior.  This may or may not be the case here, but I’m not sure why she feels so many people want to see her nude/semi nude in so many places. I say the same thing about men, who post shirtless pics of themselves on Instagram.  I mean why exactly am I suppose to want to see that, but I guess it’s not for me, it’s for them to inflate their egos.

Careful @ iratepanda your fat shaming our Whit LOL 

• LOL 3
14 hours ago, alabetser said:

Most places have laws that say it's legal for women to go topless anywhere men can go topless. Now most women don't, for a variety of reasons, but technically it's allowed. Indecent exposure pretty much only refers to bottom genitals. 

I wonder if those laws weren't intended to protect breastfeeding mothers from being arrested for daring to show a square inch of boobular area. In far many places, it's perfectly ok for a man to be shirtless, but a mother feeding her baby is told to "cover up!"

• Love 3
42 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I wonder if those laws weren't intended to protect breastfeeding mothers from being arrested for daring to show a square inch of boobular area. In far many places, it's perfectly ok for a man to be shirtless, but a mother feeding her baby is told to "cover up!"

I was wondering the same thing. I am 100% for a woman breastfeeding anywhere and everywhere she wants - I’ve done that LOL.  Just to be clear my disturbance comes from the idea of a woman wandering around without a shirt on in public, not from a woman giving healthy nourishment to her child. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I was wondering the same thing. I am 100% for a woman breastfeeding anywhere and everywhere she wants - I’ve done that LOL.  Just to be clear my disturbance comes from the idea of a woman wandering around without a shirt on in public, not from a woman giving healthy nourishment to her child. 

I'm not very mobile, so my days of spending time on beaches or at parks is over. But is it really true that it's now OK for women to be topless anywhere a man can be? I think I'm OK with that, tho I would have preferred that the law prohibited both sexes from exposing themselves. Men's hairy armpits & hairy backs make me gag, frankly. (Most of the time that's true of men's hairy chests, but some are rather sexy.) So why not keep the torsos of both sexes covered? Makes more sense to me, as in the restaurant sign: "No shoes. No shirts. No service."

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Dot said:

I'm not very mobile, so my days of spending time on beaches or at parks is over. But is it really true that it's now OK for women to be topless anywhere a man can be? I think I'm OK with that, tho I would have preferred that the law prohibited both sexes from exposing themselves. Men's hairy armpits & hairy backs make me gag, frankly. (Most of the time that's true of men's hairy chests, but some are rather sexy.) So why not keep the torsos of both sexes covered? Makes more sense to me, as in the restaurant sign: "No shoes. No shirts. No service."

I think it depends on the locality. Not all municipalities would have such laws. Some may or may not have laws protecting breastfeeding. And I'm with you.... hairy armpits (male OR female) and hairy backs squick me out. Yuuuuuuuck!! 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Dot said:

It seems to be that way now.  I'm not sure if it's everywhere but I work in a touristy city in Colorado that attracts a lot of young hippyish types of people.  Imagine rejects from the cast of Hair.  Anyway in the summer of 2016 there was this young girl who was with a group and she was always topless.  I couldn't believe my eyes the first time I saw her and kept looking around to see if anyone else was as surprised as me.  This was right in the heart of town 2 blocks from the police station, so apparently it was ok.   I saw her a few more times that summer but never after that and so far I haven't seen any other topless women walking around.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • Love 1

I should add a caveat to my comment that both sexes should cover their torsos. The exception should be breast-feeding women. (I have never seen a woman breast-feeding her baby who is not extremely discreet.)

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

I should add a caveat to my comment that both sexes should cover their torsos. The exception should be breast-feeding women. (I have never seen a woman breast-feeding her baby who is not extremely discreet.)

I concur and will take this a little farther to make it clear to Whitney who is probably lurking. My desire to have people cover their torsos applies to both fat and thin. So don’t go thinking I would be fine with your semi-nude stuff if you were skinny. It’s not fat shaming. Once again it’s about appropriateness. 

Oh and for all of those commenters on her photo who are so “proud” of her taking these naked photos - this kind of stuff is not a sign of confidence. It’s a sign of desperate narcissism. People who wear clothes can still be quite confident and happy with themselves. Confident people don’t need shock factor attention.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I concur and will take this a little farther to make it clear to Whitney who is probably lurking. My desire to have people cover their torsos applies to both fat and thin. So don’t go thinking I would be fine with your semi-nude stuff if you were skinny. It’s not fat shaming. Once again it’s about appropriateness. 

Oh and for all of those commenters on her photo who are so “proud” of her taking these naked photos - this kind of stuff is not a sign of confidence. It’s a sign of desperate narcissism. People who wear clothes can still be quite confident and happy with themselves. Confident people don’t need shock factor attention.

Confident -- read that as exhibitionist -- ppl would take a photo showing their frontage, not their backside. 

• Love 2

Whitney has a treat for all of her followers! An instagram story composed of trivia questions about her and her life! Do YOU know Whitney's favorite movie?

You can also ask her a question about her. (Steve Purrwin the Cat is fat and happy and living in the country.)

Going to shower the narcissism off me, now. 🙂

• LOL 10
On 6/26/2019 at 7:59 PM, Dot said:

Confident -- read that as exhibitionist -- ppl would take a photo showing their frontage, not their backside. 

Don’t give her any ideas. 

And I don’t believe she’s truly confident. She does an awful lot of over-compensating to “show” that she is. Truly confident people don’t need to do this. That woman is screaming (literally) for attention, all the time. 

• Love 12

So I guess I’m old but when someone asks you a yes or no question, to me the possible answers are yes or no. But she was asked ‘Pasta, Yea or Nay’ and she answers ‘totes’. 

Apparently Pasta is an umbrella.

• LOL 8
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

So I guess I’m old but when someone asks you a yes or no question, to me the possible answers are yes or no. But she was asked ‘Pasta, Yea or Nay’ and she answers ‘totes’. 

Whitney makes my ass tired!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Maybe she meant that all the blubber she "totes" around came from pasta. ;-D 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I would imagine she’s saying Totally, but isn’t Whitney’s her mid to late 30s?  Either way too old for this bullshit. Again, she is stuck in this arrested development of somewhere between 5 and 13.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I would imagine she’s saying Totally, but isn’t Whitney’s her mid to late 30s?  Either way too old for this bullshit. Again, she is stuck in this arrested development of somewhere between 5 and 13.

Yea I’m sure that’s what she mean but frankly even teens who talk like that sound like morons. They are just cut a little more slack because they are teens. She’s a grown ass adult moron. 

• Love 7

Yea I’m sure that’s what she mean but frankly even teens who talk like that sound like morons. They are just cut a little more slack because they are teens. She’s a grown ass adult moron. 

I said "totes" the other day and my 15 year old informed me that no one has said that for about three years now. Whitney is too old for the teen lingo but if she insists, she should at least stay current.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I said "totes" the other day and my 15 year old informed me that no one has said that for about three years now. Whitney is too old for the teen lingo but if she insists, she should at least stay current.

How long does Twit think she's gonna get away talking like a 15-yr-old Valley Girl? She's 35, ferchrissake. Well past time to grow up.

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 hours ago, Dot said:

How long does Twit think she's gonna get away talking like a 15-yr-old Valley Girl? She's 35, ferchrissake. Well past time to grow up.

Exactly and she doesn't get this. Whit--it's not attractive to use the latest slang when you're in your mid 30s. Instead, it makes you come off as desperate and awkward. Some thoughts for Whit:

* Being articulate exudes confidence, not using years-old slang words (I haven't heard "totes" either; it died years ago along with "amazeballs"). She did teach English in Korea right? Leave the slang for the kids. 

* Being confident with one's sexuality doesn't mean behaving in a sexual or exhibitionist manner all the time. 

The overcompensating this woman does is blatantly obvious and it's painful to watch. I can't begin to imagine what a circus they're going to bring us next season. I stopped watching, that's the only way to end it. 

• Love 8
8 hours ago, Dot said:

I remember cringing when my mother would say things like "groovy," back in the late 1950s / early 1960s .... it was as if she was trying to prove that she was "with it."

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I remember cringing when my mother would say things like "groovy," back in the late 1950s / early 1960s .... it was as if she was trying to prove that she was "with it."

Whitney is trying to be hip. Which is just lame.

My husbands aunt made up her own lingo.  A Hunky= hot guy. Then proceeded to tell me that i wasn't with it because i didn't know Tebowing was. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Gee whiz. I left a comment at Twit's nobsactive IG page congratulating her for her Worst Reality Person on TV award. And I've apparently been blocked from that site. I am totes sad.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Dot said:

Gee whiz. I left a comment at Twit's nobsactive IG page congratulating her for her Worst Reality Person on TV award. And I've apparently been blocked from that site. I am totes sad.

Well, you should post it on the MBFFL FB page... I don't think she controls that! :-) :-) 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Dot said:

You're just totes jelly that you don't get to hang at the klerb or in Alasker with Whit.

That hurt to type.

• LOL 14
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

You're just totes jelly that you don't get to hang at the klerb or in Alasker with Whit.

That hurt to type.

Pass the eye bleach, please.... 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Well, you should post it on the MBFFL FB page... I don't think she controls that! 🙂 🙂

Been there, done that the same day I posted on her nobsactive IG page.

• Love 4
32 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

That hurt to type.

I know. I'm just not senshus enuf to be her boo or BAE.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Dot said:

Been there, done that the same day I posted on her nobsactive IG page.

I didn't see it. Maybe she deleted it. Or rather, threatened to caterwaul if the page management didn't delete it.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

Senshus! That's the one I missed!

Eh, don't get  emosh about it, bish.  Getchu some snackies and stuff your face until you vom - that's the Whitney way! B!

😄

• LOL 11
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Eh, don't get  emosh about it, bish.  Getchu some snackies and stuff your face until you vom - that's the Whitney way! B!

😄

::runs screaming from the forum:: aaiieeeeeee

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

All I can say to all of this is, WTF is wrong with her?? What happened to her that arrested her development at 12 or 15? Did something very traumatic happen to her?

I have had a traumatic past, growing up with a raging alcoholic father, at 12 I had to call the police because in a drunken rage he was chasing my mom around the house with an ax. Ended up with his arrest. Talk about traumatic! Yet I managed to grow up and raise a son that is a Batallion Chief in a fire department in a major CA city and a daughter that is a Police Chief in another major CA city. And I have never bared any part of my body in a public place!!  😊 Yes, my life was not the best, but I made it better!

Something so bad must have happened to her that she can't even process it and it keeps her in her arrested development state of a 12yo. That is the only thing I can think of that makes her the way she is.

• Love 12
(edited)
8 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

All I can say to all of this is, WTF is wrong with her?? What happened to her that arrested her development at 12 or 15? Did something very traumatic happen to her?

I have had a traumatic past, growing up with a raging alcoholic father, at 12 I had to call the police because in a drunken rage he was chasing my mom around the house with an ax. Ended up with his arrest. Talk about traumatic! Yet I managed to grow up and raise a son that is a Batallion Chief in a fire department in a major CA city and a daughter that is a Police Chief in another major CA city. And I have never bared any part of my body in a public place!!  😊 Yes, my life was not the best, but I made it better!

Something so bad must have happened to her that she can't even process it and it keeps her in her arrested development state of a 12yo. That is the only thing I can think of that makes her the way she is.

Yeah, makes you wonder. Most known partiers have long grown up by their mid 30s. Even Paris Hilton has her shit together and has said she would never do reality TV again. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 5
(edited)
19 hours ago, Dot said:

Now who's going to spy for us?

Drink the WHOLE bottle of wine!

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I didn't see it. Maybe she deleted it. Or rather, threatened to caterwaul if the page management didn't delete it.

Maybe I posted in the wrong place. I'll check it out.

And, @Elizzikra, I'm still spying on her IG page. I chose the nobsactive site cuz I figured I might get blocked.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Dot said:

Maybe I posted in the wrong place. I'll check it out.

And, @Elizzikra, I'm still spying on her IG page. I chose the nobsactive site cuz I figured I might get blocked.

Phew!

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I put a new comment under the photo with the caption stating the cover photo changed.

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Dot said:

I put a new comment under the photo with the caption stating the cover photo changed.

The default setting for posts on that site is "most relevant." Your post doesn't come up if that's what it's set to.. Change "most relevant" to "new" and your post shows up. The setting is to the upper left of where the posts appear. HTH

• Useful 2
2 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The default setting for posts on that site is "most relevant." Your post doesn't come up if that's what it's set to.. Change "most relevant" to "new" and your post shows up. The setting is to the upper left of where the posts appear. HTH

Thanks, now I see it. And I love someone's comment about some other celebrity (I have no clue who that is) who has PCOS and manages her weight. 

• LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

Hmmm. Methinks Twit knows she's considered the Worst Reality Person on TV.

ETA: How intriguing that Twit saves posts with negative comments. For the most part these ppl aren't being terribly vicious. They're saying get over yourself, quit playing the victim card, lose some weight, eat more nutrious food, grow up.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 8

Twit, you put yourself on a show called "My Big FAT Fabulous Life."  You plaster your life over social media.  You act like a 12 year old.  When you make your life public, people will comment.  That's life.  Don't like it?  Maybe try growing up.  Or maybe don't make so much public.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Hmmm. Methinks Twit knows she's considered the Worst Reality Person on TV.

ETA: How intriguing that Twit saves posts with negative comments. For the most part these ppl aren't being terribly vicious. They're saying get over yourself, quit playing the victim card, lose some weight, eat more nutrious food, grow up.

I love love love the one that tells her to stop playing the perpetual victim. Whitney, it's not your fat that makes you unattractive, it's your behavior. 

• Love 8

I was going to ignore this post of Whitney's but I guess she's not the only one experiencing a"less than great mood today." So here's my rant in response:

Oh, shut up, Whitney. This isn't the bitter price you, and you alone, have to pay for your Class Z celebrity status. It may surprise you to know that people without television shows get slammed on social media on a regular basis. Imagine what would happen if you were a pediatrician who posted a strong recommendation on instagram that all children should be fully vaccinated.  Imagine what would happen if you were a Mexican American chef in Texas proposing a plan to organize food deliveries to the migrant children in custody at the border.

Your little show has been on for years, now, and there are people who feel compelled to complain about it, and you.  Basically, they call you fat and whiny and irresponsible, a drama queen, a bad role model, a faker.  Nothing stings like the truth, huh? Suck it up, buttercup. I'm sure all your fans are swollen with indignation on your behalf and are rushing to fill your instagram account with soothing support. Sell a few more tickets to your cruise and you'll feel better in no time.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Anyone think she is lurking here?  That comment in the upper left corner (about the cow harness) looked really familiar to me . . . Or did those all come from Instagram?

I've only seen her called Twitney on this site, and two of the copied posts use that term. 

• Love 3
(edited)
12 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

I hope she reads this.

Whitney, you did this to yourself. For the first season of your show, there was hope. Here was an obese woman who seemed real, explaining her struggles. The woman from season 1 was likeable and interesting. She seemed normal. I was rooting for her. Where did she go?

You then proceeded to turn your show into a circus of pre-planned antics and fake competitions filled with screeching and braying. I went from liking you to can't-stand-you (and stopped watching) just based on that. You see Whitney, it's not your size that makes you unlikable--it's how you behave. That's why you're that most hated reality personality. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 16
(edited)
On 6/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, alabetser said:

Most places have laws that say it's legal for women to go topless anywhere men can go topless. Now most women don't, for a variety of reasons, but technically it's allowed. Indecent exposure pretty much only refers to bottom genitals. 

But do men have to consider the risk of getting splinters in their swinging  mammaries when they lean pensively over the rustic wood railing?

Edited by AUJulia
Spelng
  • LOL 4