Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So anyone else think this is a passive aggressive slam from Ryan? 

I think Ryan can’t stand her any more than anybody else, but like all her barnacles, his wagon’s hitched to this star for better or worse at this point. When it comes to their business, she’s lazy, obnoxious,  and apathetic, but what can he do? 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

OMG do you think Whitney gave him permission to post that????

I guess I don't get it: what's the problem? Becuz the man is being posed to appear to be punching a woman?

Is that Chase? Or Ryan? Can anyone read what's written on his arm?

I think this photo might have been taken many months ago when The Gang was all at the pro photog's studio posing for photos to advertise the "new" season, S-7. I think it's at least a year old which is why she looks so fat.

37 minutes ago, Dot said:

I guess I don't get it: what's the problem? Becuz the man is being posed to appear to be punching a woman?

I think this photo might have been taken many months ago when The Gang was all at the pro photog's studio posing for photos to advertise the "new" season, S-7. I think it's at least a year old which is why she looks so fat.

Oh my goodness no - not because they are boxing!! Because she looks horrible and clearly didn’t get a chance to photoshop, trim, smooth-out herself as she always does. 

If this is an old photo then maybe it makes a little more sense that she looks like this here. If it is a recent photo, then as @Colleenna said, it dispels any notion that she’s lost weight or doesn’t edit her photos. 

I’m sorry that I made it sound like I was upset that a man was boxing with a woman. That doesn’t bother me at all. In fact my daughter boxes as school and does so almost always with men. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Dot said:

That's Ryan. The tattoo on his arm says "Blessed." 

The photo had to have been taken after the Alasker trip....you can see the iceberg tat on her left calf. When was that trip?

ETA: I found her IG post where she showed the tattoo. 15 weeks ago, slightly more than 3 months. 

Edited by Colleenna
Additional information
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, Ketzel said:

No words.

Huh? The only way she could make something die is if she got it to hold still long enough to sit on it (or shot it from a distance). Pretty sure she's not light on her feet for this sort of thing (been there, done this). 

Don't know how good she is in a ground fight, but that might be her only advantage. I'd hate to be wrapped up in that. 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Dot said:

@Colleenna, Her left calf is so shadowed that I can't see a tat. Are you sure about that? 

36 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Positive.

I can definitely see it as well. I enlarged the photo and there is no question. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Why bother with all this workout posts/IG pics ? Why bust your ass for little or no results ?

Because then she can blame PCOS instead of her shitty diet. "See, I'm working HARD, y'all, and not losing weight. It's PCOS!" 

• Love 6

I really don't understand how to use IG, so it seems from what others have so graciously posted is that Whit has pretty much all but moved to Charlotte to sniff her "bae" armpits 24/7 ? So has she tossed aside Buddy, Heather, Tal & Todd. I just have a hard time believing she found a man, not because of her weight but because of her grossness and attitude.  

• Love 5

Victoria Beckham having PCOS has always been confusing to me. I’m not questioning her. I’m sure she isn’t making it up. But from a distance she doesn’t seem to have any of the kind of symptoms you associate with PCOS or any of the symptoms people I know personally have. She’s significantly thin to the point that when I see her she usually looks emaciated to me. PCOS doesn’t doom you to obesity but it does make it more effort to maintain your weight and it’s very rare for someone with PCOS to be so super thin. Also, the article talks about fertility issues but she has had 4 children and from what I can tell not with the aid of fertility intervention. That’s also very rare for someone with PCOS. Now If i’m wrong and she’s had fertility treatments, then that’s different. It’s just that she doesn’t seem like typical case. 

I guess this is how Whitney gets away with claiming her problem is PCOS. Since it is different in each woman the argument that ‘look at all of these people who aren’t 250lbs overweight with PCOS can be ignored because “this is what PCOS looks like for me”.  Personally I’m not convinced Whitney even has PCOS but even if she does, she’s not this fat because of it. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I really don't understand how to use IG, so it seems from what others have so graciously posted is that Whit has pretty much all but moved to Charlotte to sniff her "bae" armpits 24/7 ? So has she tossed aside Buddy, Heather, Tal & Todd. I just have a hard time believing she found a man, not because of her weight but because of her grossness and attitude.  

Twit rented an apt in Charlotte about a year ago, obstensibly so that she didn't have a one-way, three-hour trip to film an exercise segment with Ryan. It became obvious, however, that she was hanging out with Ryan & his (male) friends, such as Cam & of course Chase.

Tal has moved into his own house with Jon & is too wrapped up with his new love, Jon, to pay much attention to Twit. Heather still lives in Greensboro, has a full-time job & 2 kids out of elem school for the summer. She's not racing off to Charlotte to hang out with Twit.

Buddy is again trying his luck at stand-up comedy in Greensboro comedy clurbs. All we knew about his housing was from the last season where he had moved back into Twit's house & was told he could stay as long as liked. I suspect that has morphed into a house-sitting arrangement.

Todd has totally disappeared. Back to NYC?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

Huh? The only way she could make something die is if she got it to hold still long enough to sit on it (or shot it from a distance).

One of the responses was "At least if he does, it is by the power of her lovely thighs."

Todd's posted twice on instagram in the last couple of weeks. Seems he's involved in a church choir in Greensboro and has been spending time poolside at a hotel in Durham MC called "Unscripted Durham." No mention at all of the show.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Victoria Beckham having PCOS has always been confusing to me. I’m not questioning her. I’m sure she isn’t making it up. But from a distance she doesn’t seem to have any of the kind of symptoms you associate with PCOS or any of the symptoms people I know personally have. She’s significantly thin to the point that when I see her she usually looks emaciated to me. PCOS doesn’t doom you to obesity but it does make it more effort to maintain your weight and it’s very rare for someone with PCOS to be so super thin. Also, the article talks about fertility issues but she has had 4 children and from what I can tell not with the aid of fertility intervention. That’s also very rare for someone with PCOS. Now If i’m wrong and she’s had fertility treatments, then that’s different. It’s just that she doesn’t seem like typical case. 

I guess this is how Whitney gets away with claiming her problem is PCOS. Since it is different in each woman the argument that ‘look at all of these people who aren’t 250lbs overweight with PCOS can be ignored because “this is what PCOS looks like for me”.  Personally I’m not convinced Whitney even has PCOS but even if she does, she’s not this fat because of it. 

True it is different for each woman, but I think her problem is something way beyond PCOS. I really think there is some underlying mental event that has made her what she is and until she addresses that and gets help she is going to continue on the path she is on...total denial and being combative against any suggestion of help/and everything is concieved criticism.

1 minute ago, Gramto6 said:

True it is different for each woman, but I think her problem is something way beyond PCOS. I really think there is some underlying mental event that has made her what she is and until she addresses that and gets help she is going to continue on the path she is on...total denial and being combative against any suggestion of help/and everything else is concieved as criticism.

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

True it is different for each woman, but I think her problem is something way beyond PCOS. I really think there is some underlying mental event that has made her what she is and until she addresses that and gets help she is going to continue on the path she is on...total denial and being combative against any suggestion of help/and everything is concieved criticism.

Which is my mantra: you can't fix what you're eating till you fix what's eating you. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

Tal has moved into his own house with Jon & is too wrapped up with his new love, Jon, to pay much attention to Twit. 

Good for him!

spending time poolside at a hotel in Durham MC called "Unscripted Durham."

I stayed there last year while we were visiting my in-laws. It's nice and it looked like a lovely pool (we were there in winter so it wasn't open). 

• Love 3

I'm so sick of hearing her excuses because I struggle with the same thing. She uses PCOS as "the" excuse to camouflage her food addiction.  We all know Whitney wants that big cookie, so she needs a medical reason to fall back on (because it can't be the 700 calorie cookie or 500 calorie froo-froo coffee). Seems like Will is the only person to have called her out and not get raked over the coals in the process--everyone else is so damn delicate with her. Remember this? 

Unknown.jpeg.b029980a45b2a926da65908a83a0f69b.jpeg

So sick of her whiny excuses. She is a lousy example for women with PCOS. Her message is, "there's nothing you can do about it" and that's bullshit. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm so sick of hearing her excuses because I struggle with the same thing. She uses PCOS as "the" excuse to camouflage her food addiction.  We all know Whitney wants that big cookie, so she needs a medical reason to fall back on (because it can't be the 700 calorie cookie or 500 calorie froo-froo coffee). Seems like Will is the only person to have called her out and not get raked over the coals in the process--everyone else is so damn delicate with her. Remember this? 

So sick of her whiny excuses. She is a lousy example for women with PCOS. Her message is, "there's nothing you can do about it" and that's bullshit. 

That frou-frou coffee is actually closer to 1000 calories, and she has 2 or 3 a day. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

If a woman has cysts in her uterus, can't they be removed surgically? Or is it a situation where removal will increase the problem? (I am totally ignorant about PCOS, so I apologize if this Q is inapproriate.)

Edited by Dot
1 hour ago, Dot said:

If a woman has cysts in her uterus, can't they be removed surgically? Or is it a situation where removal will increase the problem? (I am totally ignorant about PCOS, so I apologize if this Q is inapproriate.)

Too bad we don't know anyone with a platform that could educate us about PCOS, it's symptoms and possible treatments.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
On 7/18/2019 at 1:20 PM, Dot said:

@Colleenna, Her left calf is so shadowed that I can't see a tat. Are you sure about that? 

I think this is another picture from the same series.  The tattoo is clearer here

Edited by Irate Panda
Meant to say it’s a different picture from the same series...not the same picture

I don’t know much about karate type kicks and I’ve never gotten the impression that Ryan edits his photos but I do have to ask - is his foot supposed to be completely backwards like that? Her’s looks a little weird too but for him it’s like he’s got his leg on backward. 

1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t know much about karate type kicks and I’ve never gotten the impression that Ryan edits his photos but I do have to ask - is his foot supposed to be completely backwards like that? Her’s looks a little weird too but for him it’s like he’s got his leg on backward. 

His is correct for a side kick. 

sandoval-freestle-karate-woman-throwing-side-kick.jpg

• Useful 2
5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Think he’s doing a Savate kick

clothes-1.jpg

5 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Is there some rope or something holding up her leg they edited out ?, I highly doubt at that weight she can maintain that pause or more than 3 seconds

I was thinking they used a high speed camera and judging from the grimace on her face it wasn’t high speed enough.  Although she is a dancer and use to moves like

arabesque.jpg

• Love 1

And just as a reminder..... she's lost sooooo much weight she can shop in the "normal" women's department at Target. Yep, the karate picture really looks like she's lost at least 100....ounces. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I think this is the same picture from the series.  The tattoo is clearer here

Thanks. That's much clearer than the B&W one.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

I was thinking they used a high speed camera and judging from the grimace on her face it wasn’t high speed enough.  Although she is a dancer and use to moves like

arabesque.jpg

We’ve seen pictures of her arabesque from her younger years. It was never this nice and graceful. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Ryan has announced on instagram that he is going to be on MBFFL.  At least, he's posted a picture of himself  (in jeans and a sweater, not workout wear, which has excited some of his friends) that was taken by the TLC photographer, with the caption, "Look mom, I made it 📺 #mybigfatfablife (photo by @toddturnerphoto)"

24 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

How long has Whitney been working out Ryan? Since January??

Longer than that. I'm thinking late September. I know they LAUNCHED nobsactive in January, and they were advertising it a month before. Figure at least a half-hour of business planning (because we all know Twit really likes to prepare thoroughly). November was occupied by the cruise. So maybe late September, and after two workouts Twit says "hey, why don't we make a business?"

• Useful 1
(edited)
8 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

We’ve seen pictures of her arabesque from her younger years. It was never this nice and graceful. 

Yeah I was being sarcastic last time she tried to do this move it looked like 29C89096-DC28-46A0-B931-02722F4C2901.thumb.jpeg.e77e0db22e6fecde1a9cd8829472f153.jpeg

but it did give us this 

2BD6A29F-F198-4307-9EDD-610B317AF0CC.jpeg.08b35dbb1de913382da883f57f390d49.jpeg

so there’s that.  Todd’s face is still priceless

Edited by Irate Panda
  • LOL 11
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Ryan has announced on instagram that he is going to be on MBFFL.

What a surprise. I thought Barnacle Ryan attached himself to Twit's backside a year ago simply out of deep affection.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Dot said:

What a surprise. I thought Barnacle Ryan attached himself to Twit's backside a year ago simply out of deep affection.

I wonder if any of the other barnacles will be dropped or have their airtime cut for him....Has Whitney posted which barnacles will be on the cruise?

• Love 1

Does anyone else think that it looks like she has dumped her old pack of barnacles for the new ones in Charlotte?  All the old “friends” seem to have moved on with their lives now that she has started this new business and hooked up with people who aren’t tired of her shit yet . . . Wait until the first time she pees in a hot tub that Ryan or his crew are sitting in . . . 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
17 hours ago, Dot said:

I had uterine fibroids and they eradicated them with sonar treatments over several weeks....similar procedure i think  to getting rid of kidney stones nowadays.

It was totally painless. The procedure is like how they do the ultrasound in utero fetus pics to show parents to be. 

Uterine fibroids are extremely common. My mom had them too. 

Twit has really blown her opportunities for $ beyond TLC.

Her self-centered, immature personality screwed her chances of any role model status chances. 

I Fricking love that there are many more plus size women coming up who are strong,  talented, unapologetic, and NO EXCUSES,  put-spoken, and beautiful.

Twit is an also-ran, forgettable, z-list reality hack. 

Edited by Tosia
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
(edited)
9 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Anybody know who the guy in Whitney’s instastory is? Whitney looking thinner again LOL I can’t keep up

That's Keir Labelle. I think he was a radio personality or DJ back when Whitney was Producer Whitney. I don't know what he has been doing since then, but he started to show up on her social media, teasing and flattering Whitney, after she rented her apartment in Charlotte. At some point in the last year, he was taken on by Jacob Eisenberg, the producer for MBFFL as part of the production crew.  He most recently appeared in her instagram story as the crew member applying her body lotion (in what I assumed at the time was meant to be a joke, but maybe it wasn't?) To pre-empt the inevitable question - he's gay and an active advocate for equal rights.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
18 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Too bad we don't know anyone with a platform that could educate us about PCOS, it's symptoms and possible treatments.  

I'm not a doctor, but I did have them so bad I had to have my right ovary removed. It kept making cysts, I kept going to the ER from rupturing cysts. Finally enough was enough and it had to go. 

Before that, I was given lots of options for treatments that did not work for me. Different hormones, naproxen (which was new at the time). As a distance athlete, it was interfering with a lot of my training. I was always careful with my diet and weight (too careful, I was anorexic) so the weight gain issue did not affect me until recently. I've had to really restrict my calories lately even though my running has not changed much. 

If there's anything I could tell Whitney, I'd tell her that it gets harder as you get older. If she thinks it's hard now, she's in for a real disappointment as she ages. It's her choice to keep using PCOS as an excuse but if she remains that obese, she will be chasing a problem she won't be able to catch later on. I still feel she's hiding a food addiction with PCOS as her crutch. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2