Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

I don’t know if I missed this photo earlier or just didn’t look close enough but wow does that bra/top look like it hurts!! It’s like tying a tourniquet around herself. I’m sure it’s hard to find something that fits but geez - there has to be something more than a string cutting into you. 

• Love 6
32 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I don’t know if I missed this photo earlier or just didn’t look close enough but wow does that bra/top look like it hurts!! It’s like tying a tourniquet around herself. I’m sure it’s hard to find something that fits but geez - there has to be something more than a string cutting into you. 

but she is so senshul..  Nothing more attractive then back fat caused by a too small bra

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

When you won't admit to yourself just how big you are, you won't buy clothing that fits. That bra would probably be just fine if she'd buy the correct size. Just like the swimsuit bottoms --- they'd probably look ok if she'd admit that her hips are at leat 60 inches and buy accordingly. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
23 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

She's in Tahoe? Oh Lord don't let her come down into southern NV or AZ. 

• Love 1
19 hours ago, Colleenna said:

When you won't admit to yourself just how big you are, you won't buy clothing that fits. That bra would probably be just fine if she'd buy the correct size. Just like the swimsuit bottoms --- they'd probably look ok if she'd admit that her hips are at leat 60 inches and buy accordingly. 

She’s definitely look better if she dressed her size. In addition to not being flattering, it has to be desperately uncomfortable. I know people her size can get lymphodema. Can wearing extremely tight clothes contribute to that? That top isn’t just a size smaller. It’s cutting into her body. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
14 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She's in Tahoe? Oh Lord don't let her come down into southern NV or AZ. 

You are safe. This photo is from a few weeks ago when she was in Tahoe for a convention. So she’s gone now :-). 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

She’s definitely look better if she dressed her size. In addition to not being flattering, it has to be desperately uncomfortable. I know people her size can get lymphodema. Can wearing extremely tight clothes contribute to that? That top isn’t just a size smaller. It’s cutting into her body. 

No, wearing extremely tight clothes won't cause lymphedema. But maybe that's why she's so bitchy --- she's in pain from clothing cutting into her flab. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

No, wearing extremely tight clothes won't cause lymphedema. But maybe that's why she's so bitchy --- she's in pain from clothing cutting into her flab. 

Plus the pain and weariness of varying 200+ extra lbs around every day. And the self-blame and/or denial. Seeing the pics and facing reality. 

I hear those 600 pounders talking about the pain they are in every minute just existing,  much less moving any way. ... sitting in a car, walking barely, bathing, etc. Sad way to live.  

Twit's a role model for AVOIDING junk food. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

You are safe. This photo is from a few weeks ago when she was in Tahoe for a convention. So she’s gone now :-). 

Whew! I was worried she'd come to Hoover Dam barely clothed, allow the sun to fry her and wind up passing out. Or, worse, that she'd try to get a topless photo of herself up there or on the bypass bridge (luckily they catch everything hinky like that). 

It is actually Fainting Season at the dam. People drop like flies, every day, several times a day after only being out of their vehicles for maybe 30 minutes. I can just picture Whitney falling out wearing only a sport bra (and the poor medics who have to tend to her because she couldn't be bothered to dress properly). 

Glad she is long gone. We don't need that kind of trouble (or screeching). 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
21 hours ago, Colleenna said:

And, bottomwise, she needs to get out of those Spandex sausage casings, a.k.a. leggings, and into comfortable slacks in the correct size. You're not fooling anyone, Twit, squeezing yourself into a pair of size 3X leggings instead of a pair of stretchy, cotton-polyester blend, size 4 X pants.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Dot said:

And, bottomwise, she needs to get out of those Spandex sausage casings, a.k.a. leggings, and into comfortable slacks in the correct size. You're not fooling anyone, Twit, squeezing yourself into a pair of size 3X leggings instead of a pair of stretchy, cotton-polyester blend, size 4 X pants.

I saw an episode of What Not to Wear with someone famous, I can’t remember who - from Baywatch I think, and she was now an adult with kids and not Baywatch skinny anymore. She ran around all the time in her workout gear and being portrayed horribly in the tabloids. Clinton said to her ‘do you think some of it could be that you are saying to the world - I’m not the size I want to be but I’m working out!!’. 

I wonder if aside from her clearly thinking the sausage casings in a smaller size are wonderful and sexy, that she is showing the world ‘Look I’m working out’ by wearing workout clothes all the time. Trying to say ‘hey I’m in shape even though I’m huge’. 

Just to be clear - the woman on WNTW was a very normal sized person who was just competing mentally with her super thin 17 year old self of days gone by. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3

I don't watch What Not to Wear, but I would be glued to my TV set if Twit were scheduled to appear. Those hosts -- I don't know their names -- would rip her apart for her wardrobe choices.

• Love 5
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Dot said:

I don't watch What Not to Wear, but I would be glued to my TV set if Twit were scheduled to appear. Those hosts -- I don't know their names -- would rip her apart for her wardrobe choices.

Unfortunately the show isn’t on anymore but it would be an amazing episode. Stacey and Clinton would rip her a new one. They don’t put up with whining or excuses. Over the 10 years of the show they did many overweight women, none as large as Whitney, and for the most part make them all look better. They did have an attachment for a while for the flowy over the tummy top which works for some women but does the ‘pregnant’ thing for others. Besides that they showed over and over that wearing the right size is far more flattering than wearing smaller sizes. 

Edited to add:

They also showed over and over that wearing a properly fitting bra can make a huge difference in how you look. Whitney should learn from that as well.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 4
On 7/19/2019 at 5:41 PM, Irate Panda said:

I think this is another picture from the same series.  The tattoo is clearer here

Good God ! Look at the size of those tree trunks ! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Dot said:

Twits entire closet would be thrown into Clinton & Stacey’s WNTW ugly clothes garbage can. She’d be left with 0 clothing

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Dot said:

The British presenters --- Trinni and Susanna --- were considerably harsher than Clinton and Stacy on the US version. But I don't think this show has been made in eons....

• Love 1
2 hours ago, DNR said:

Twits entire closet would be thrown into Clinton & Stacey’s WNTW ugly clothes garbage can. She’d be left with 0 clothing

Last thing she needs is another excuse to run around nekkid.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Looks like the cruise booking isn’t going well. She’s pushing the 12 month payment plan again. Guess she doesn’t care if people go into debt to make sure she gets her free cabin. She’s quite the role model. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Looks like the cruise booking isn’t going well. She’s pushing the 12 month payment plan again. Guess she doesn’t care if people go into debt to make sure she gets her free cabin. She’s quite the role model. 

Oh he!! no, no way I'd/most people would "finance' this craptastic cruise over 12 months. Bookings must really be down, someone is grasping at any straw to fill the bookings.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Gramto6 said:

Oh he!! no, no way I'd/most people would "finance' this craptastic cruise over 12 months. Bookings must really be down, someone is grasping at any straw to fill the bookings.

I've suspected Twit might have trouble with bookings this year. As I pointed out in an previous post, she has 3 types of cruisers: (1) they love it, can afford it & will go every year. (This group will get smaller & smaller each year.) (2) The "been there, done, that" group who enjoyed the cruise -- or didn't -- but once was enuf. (3) The ppl who really can't afford an expensive vacay each year & will be doing something else this year.

A lot of her ppl confess the cruise is too expensive. Twit may trick a few of these into paying for this cruise as tho it's a new car, but it'll only be once, for sure. And many of her fans work in jobs, such as retail, and can't take time off in Nov.

So, I am not surprised she seems to be having a prob with bookings this year. In fact, this may be the last year for Twit's cruises.

• Love 6
16 hours ago, DNR said:

Good God ! Look at the size of those tree trunks ! 

I'm surprised she's doing "kicks". For someone who has admitted to having balance issues, I wonder how many times they had to do this shot. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm surprised she's doing "kicks". For someone who has admitted to having balance issues, I wonder how many times they had to do this shot. 

Does Twit think these karate poses make her look like the athlete she says she is? The poses only picture her as pathetically inept.

The Gang, now including Ryan, is going thru a whole new session with the Charlotte photog, Todd Turner. (Which is why I was confused about her calf tat.) It seems awfully early for MBFFL filming to be finished which is when they usually do the promo photos for the new season. So, I wonder what's up.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Does Twit think these karate poses make her look like the athlete she says she is?

Yes - all of her workout photos are structured to be “wow” inducing. If she was working out in an effective manner, the photos and videos would be boring. She only cares about how it looks. This kind of photo gets people to say ‘wow - look at Whitney’. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Colleenna said:

The British presenters --- Trinni and Susanna --- were considerably harsher than Clinton and Stacy on the US version. But I don't think this show has been made in eons....

I loved the orginal hosts!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Dot said:

I've suspected Twit might have trouble with bookings this year. As I pointed out in an previous post, she has 3 types of cruisers: (1) they love it, can afford it & will go every year. (This group will get smaller & smaller each year.) (2) The "been there, done, that" group who enjoyed the cruise -- or didn't -- but once was enuf. (3) The ppl who really can't afford an expensive vacay each year & will be doing something else this year.

A lot of her ppl confess the cruise is too expensive. Twit may trick a few of these into paying for this cruise as tho it's a new car, but it'll only be once, for sure. And many of her fans work in jobs, such as retail, and can't take time off in Nov.

So, I am not surprised she seems to be having a prob with bookings this year. In fact, this may be the last year for Twit's cruises.

Please God, make it so!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes - all of her workout photos are structured to be “wow” inducing. If she was working out in an effective manner, the photos and videos would be boring. She only cares about how it looks. This kind of photo gets people to say ‘wow - look at Whitney’. 

My reaction is usually "Holy f*ck she's even bigger...."

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

I'm wondering if she even did the kick. There is no background in the photo, not even a floor. Her feet are in a very weird position compared to Ryan's. I doubt she could have done this more than once, but I'm thinking she had her foot propped up on something and that is why all the background has been removed.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
54 minutes ago, Dot said:

But not "wow" in a good way, surely.

One wouldn’t think, but the same people who find her amazing are impressed with this stuff.

To be honest I find Ryan’s kick and body position to be impressive. First, I know he can do it for real and multiple times but also to get into that position he has to be working at it for his hips to be able to rotate like that. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Gramto6 said:

I'm wondering if she even did the kick. There is no background in the photo, not even a floor. Her feet are in a very weird position compared to Ryan's. I doubt she could have done this more than once, but I'm thinking she had her foot propped up on something and that is why all the background has been removed.

If her foot were propped up on something, it would block her back leg in the photo. However, it's entirely possible that her arse is propped against something so that she doesn't fall down. 

• Love 2
57 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

If her foot were propped up on something, it would block her back leg in the photo. However, it's entirely possible that her arse is propped against something so that she doesn't fall down. 

Actually, folks, she's in a pro photog's studio & he's using a neutral, white background. There're other photos taken during this session, e.g., Twit & Heather hugging, Tal leaping like an antelope -- his favorite pose with this photographer. Nothing is holding up Twit's leg or butt.

43 minutes ago, Dot said:

Actually, folks, she's in a pro photog's studio & he's using a neutral, white background. There're other photos taken during this session, e.g., Twit & Heather hugging, Tal leaping like an antelope -- his favorite pose with this photographer. Nothing is holding up Twit's leg or butt.

Stop bursting my bubble...this is one of the few things I envisioned

image.png.6e740c6347c414189fc11c3fde709f7d.png

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I just think its funny that she thinks she is such a "bad ass" 

Must. Resist. Temptation....oh, hell, I'm just going to say it. She's RIGHT. That ass of hers is baaaad. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I do think shes lifting her leg on her own one though her face is mostly covered by her hair she looks to be somewhat grimacing or exerting effort and secondly if they just airbrushed her leg up there I think it would be smaller.  It's like the cheesy pic she posted where Ryan said don't be EXTRA.  Of course she was anyway.  I do think she's gotten more flexible since Hawai'i.  I mean she's no Bruce Lee, but I think her kick is a more in action shot while Ryan is more of a holding pose.

18 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So it’s a contest - if we guess the weight she’s lifting right, she will follow our Instagram!! Wow - be still my heart!!  What an amazing reward!!

Until I read your comment, I thought she was calling on her minions to guess HER current weight! 😁

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
44 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So it’s a contest - if we guess the weight she’s lifting right, she will follow our Instagram!! Wow - be still my heart!!  What an amazing reward!!

Ohhh... I thought she meant guess HER weight, and I would have to say 375. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 7/22/2019 at 9:49 AM, Dot said:

Does Twit think these karate poses make her look like the athlete she says she is? The poses only picture her as pathetically inept.

I shake my head at everything she does. She sticks with something just long enough to get some attention or to film some fake event, then abandons it. That's part of the reason she's never become really good at the things she tries. The other part--her weight. 

• Love 3
On 6/11/2019 at 9:46 PM, Colleenna said:

I guess Nike HAD to introduce plus sizes to keep market share. I was stunned to learn that in 2017, the average American woman stood 63.5" tall and weighed 171. 

Personally I'm not a fan of anything Nike. 

Damn. That means I am average. And, being that I am a military retiree, I am very ashamed of myself.

• Love 1
(edited)
On 6/12/2019 at 2:01 AM, Ketzel said:

Maybe I should move this to Unpopular Opinions, but I do think Tanya Gold's article in The Telegraph was stupid. Of all things to get huffy about, plus-size exercise clothing seems exactly the wrong target for someone who purports to disdain obesity for the health risk it imposes.  I mean, do you want those revolting fat people to lose weight for the sake of their health, or do you just want them to hide out of sight until they die of fat-related causes? If the former, then you should be applauding the appearance of plus-sized exercise clothing. If the latter, then you really are an ass lacking in basic compassion and empathy, and deserve the backlash that's come your way.

However, Whitney (and others) who insist on asserting that one can be morbidly obese, fit and healthy should cut it out.  There is so much evidence that being extremely heavy poses a multitude of threats to health, that her stubborn insistence otherwise is simply denial, wishful thinking, and avoidance. And yes, yes, thin people are at risk of many of the same negative health outcomes, but that doesn't prove anything other than there is more than one path to diabetes, or osteoarthritis, or stroke, or cancer. A person who is protective of his or her health will do their best to avoid as many of the paths as possible. That's not Whitney. She's the one who has repeatedly said she has no desire to lose weight. She has repeatedly told her followers that she loves her body just the way it is. She's the one who gets all pissy when her followers praise her for looking thinner after she posts video clips* of her doing random gym activities, and declares that weight loss is not her goal. She's the one (I'd bet money it wasn't Ryan) who included as one of the guiding principles of their nobs active nonsense:

As long as she goes around claiming it's possible to be totally  healthy while morbidly obese, and describing weight loss as something not to be mentioned if you want to be in her clurb, she's a menace and a negative role model for anyone who needs support and encouragement to lose weight and keep it off.

*not to mention her completely natural and un-altered selfies that she claims only make her look thinner because she is carefully posing to give that impression. However, she would never deign to photoshop her appearance -- that wouldn't be natural, excuse me, natty. But sucking in her cheeks and tilting her head and draping her hair artfully on her neck , and angling the camera above her doesn't mean she's trying to look thinner.  She's just trying to look  . . . whatever, but certainly not thinner.

Perhaps Whit should check out the definition of the very word, MORBID. Nothing healthy, happy or wholesome about THAT.

Edited by B in Lee
  • Love 3
On 6/26/2019 at 5:54 PM, Dot said:

I should add a caveat to my comment that both sexes should cover their torsos. The exception should be breast-feeding women. (I have never seen a woman breast-feeding her baby who is not extremely discreet.)

Discretion. It's the best fashion statement one can make, and it never goes out of style.

• Love 4