Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

There's another picture and it's clearly a wrap party. And there she is, smooching poor poodle. 

Yea I saw that just after my post. I’ve been willing to wait and see their interaction in the show to determine if he really is her boyfriend. Just because she’s fat and obnoxious doesn’t mean it isn’t possible. But her need to make it seem like she was going on some kind of sexy romantic date when she was really going to a work event is pathetic. When you are in your 30s you are past dropping juvenile hits and giggles with innuendo about a relationship instead of just being straightforward that you are in a relationship and you are definitely past inventing a relationship. She’s obviously doing one of these two. I’m not sure which would be worse. 

And poor Todd. Get your lips off that poor man. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Her ardent new beau responded to her post several hours later with 3 emojis - a red heart, a flame and a jalapeno pepper. She returned the favor with 3 green hearts.  I am overwhelmed by the sincerity, sophistication and romance. [sarcastifont off]]

This sounds pathetic. She had a more lustful relationship with the cake samples in the anniversary episode than with this new dude. I hope this is real because if they’re paying this guy, he’s doing about a good as job as Lennie, but slightly better than Buddy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

I found it....amusing.... that one of her IG posts from yesterday is a video of her taking a dance lesson from someone else. Guess people's comments about "same stale tired moves" finally sunk in. 

To give her credit, she *tries* to keep up with the other woman, but then complains that she "almost died." Yeah, 30 seconds of dancing nearly killed her. Tells me all I need to know about her level of "fitness."

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

I found it....amusing.... that one of her IG posts from yesterday is a video of her taking a dance lesson from someone else. Guess people's comments about "same stale tired moves" finally sunk in. 

To give her credit, she *tries* to keep up with the other woman, but then complains that she "almost died." Yeah, 30 seconds of dancing nearly killed her. Tells me all I need to know about her level of "fitness."

I think she sees a “class” like that as two colleagues working together. I don’t think she sees herself as truly a student. Plus what kind of “class’ has just the one student. You can see her film crew there. This is another stunt by the TV show. I guarantee there has been no realization by Whitney. 

• Love 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think she sees a “class” like that as two colleagues working together. I don’t think she sees herself as truly a student. Plus what kind of “class’ has just the one student. You can see her film crew there. This is another stunt by the TV show. I guarantee there has been no realization by Whitney. 

Yes, it's just another "tell" that Whitney hasn't clue what a dance career really involves.  And just by the way, Whitney, when a dancer says she is taking a class, she means she is going to group instruction led by a teacher.  A one-on-one session with a teacher is a "lesson." And if you are meeting with a choreographer who is teaching material that has been created for your use in performance, you are having someone "set" choreography on you, or you are "rehearsing" with a choreographer.

Every dancer, no matter how accomplished, is a student all her/his life. The dancer instructing Whitney in that video clip seems about mid-level when it comes to hip hop technique, unless she was deliberately dumbing it down for Whitney's benefit. And most dancers would consider it an embarressing waste of time to take a one-on-one lesson and need the teacher to dance every step of the way for their benefit. You want to pick up the material as fast as you can and then dance it with the teacher watching you, so you can get get feedback for improvement.  If you can't dance what the teacher is showing you, you are out of your league.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5

Click on the arrow on the right edge of the picture and you get another picture - I think it's supposed to be them kissing, but it could just as easily be her kissing his cheek, or one of them whispering to the other.  They're really awkward together. I wonder who was circling around them taking these pictures?

• Love 2
(edited)
35 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Click on the arrow on the right edge of the picture and you get another picture - I think it's supposed to be them kissing, but it could just as easily be her kissing his cheek, or one of them whispering to the other.  They're really awkward together. I wonder who was circling around them taking these pictures?

Ashley and some other lady

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 7/24/2019 at 5:33 PM, Dot said:

I wish I could give yr current post 5 or 10 "likes," @Ketzel.

Twil turned 35 a few months ago. As she approaches 40, those feet & knees that have been carrrying that healthy extra 200 #s are gonna let her know what an asshole she is.

You kill me!!!!😂😂😂😂😂 So true and SO well said!!!

• Love 4
22 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

You guys, she might have broken me. That faux engagement ring picture is so sad and cringey; like, I can’t even bring myself to snark on her because that’s just so fucking sad. She’s pretending to tease that she’s engaged to a gay man for attention! This is just so sad! LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES, WHITNEY.

And I could almost move on without overthinking it too much, but then she posted that weird picture of them ‘on an picnic’ in the park, wherein she’s beaming at him while looking like she’s lying on a pool floatie—reader, it’s her body—and all I can think is, well, it’s an okay idea for a staged pic, I guess, but how is she gonna get up?  

I want to keep disliking her, because she’s mean and unkind and selfish, but oh garsh, I suddenly pity her so much. I broke, guys. She broke me.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
(edited)

Most of Twit's fans no longer are fooled by the many teases. They ask about her makeup, not the ring.

Tho in a Q&A starring both Twit & Heather, a fan asks about BFs. Twit zez yes, Heather sez no. And a kiss is exchanged between Twit & Chase in the current IG story.

ETA: Twit claims her current wgt is 328 #s.

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pachengala said:

You guys, she might have broken me. That faux engagement ring picture is so sad and cringey; like, I can’t even bring myself to snark on her because that’s just so fucking sad. She’s pretending to tease that she’s engaged to a gay man for attention! This is just so sad! LOOK AT YOUR CHOICES, WHITNEY.

And I could almost move on without overthinking it too much, but then she posted that weird picture of them ‘on an picnic’ in the park, wherein she’s beaming at him while looking like she’s lying on a pool floatie—reader, it’s her body—and all I can think is, well, it’s an okay idea for a staged pic, I guess, but how is she gonna get up?  

I want to keep disliking her, because she’s mean and unkind and selfish, but oh garsh, I suddenly pity her so much. I broke, guys. She broke me.

I will say sometimes I give her the benefit of the doubt (I don’t know why).  I mean most of these dlisters I expect exaggerate their behavior or situations for their respective shows, but my problem with Whitney is that she does outrageous things and then complains when people comment on out-of-the-norm behavior (public nudity, peeing in pools, etc.)  I don’t think people should threaten her or anything like that, if they actually do.  I think your response is normal, sometimes I feel bad calling her on her nonsense behavior, but then she does more ridiculous stuff.  It doesn’t help when Mumbles and the rest of the gang chime in with their nonsense.  I always hope their nonsense is for the money, but then I realize TLC can’t possibly pay that much.

• Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pachengala said:

I understand what you are saying and in general agree. I just want to say that i don’t think there is any evidence that Chase is gay. He may  be but it doesn’t seem that he is. He is definitely contributing to the ‘are they aren’t they’ campaign on social media. Regardless of whatever the truth is of their relationship (real or fake for the show) it is sad and pathetic. I’ve seen a more mature approach to a relationship from 12 year olds. 

Adding - the kiss she posted on her Instagram story looks just like the kiss she gives her dad. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Most of Twit's fans no longer are fooled by the many teases. They ask about her makeup, not the ring.

Tho in a Q&A starring both Twit & Heather, a fan asks about BFs. Twit zez yes, Heather sez no. And a kiss is exchanged between Twit & Chase in the current IG story.

Still 200# too much. 

• Love 2
(edited)
11 hours ago, Dot said:

She actually answered that question? I didn’t have the patience to sit through all that stuff but when I flipped by it I assumed the answer was a lecture about how wrong it is to care what you weigh. So which is it - is it ok for her to know exactly how much she weighs or is it wrong to even wonder about weight. Make up your mind Twit. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Dot said:

And a kiss is exchanged between Twit & Chase in the current IG story. 

1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

the kiss she posted on her Instagram story looks just like the kiss she gives her dad.  

So does the kiss she's giving Tal.  Seriously, have we ever once seen Whitney kissing anyone like a grownup? The Senshus One always seems to deliver these little tight-lipped pecks that most of us have grown out of by middle school.

• Love 5
18 hours ago, Ketzel said:

So does the kiss she's giving Tal.  Seriously, have we ever once seen Whitney kissing anyone like a grownup? The Senshus One always seems to deliver these little tight-lipped pecks that most of us have grown out of by middle school.

The way she kisses really grosses me out. She sticks her lips way out in this weird exaggerated pucker. It's like how my 4-year-old "gives Mama a smooch" on the cheek.

• LOL 2
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I understand what you are saying and in general agree. I just want to say that i don’t think there is any evidence that Chase is gay. He may  be but it doesn’t seem that he is. He is definitely contributing to the ‘are they aren’t they’ campaign on social media. Regardless of whatever the truth is of their relationship (real or fake for the show) it is sad and pathetic. I’ve seen a more mature approach to a relationship from 12 year olds. 

Adding - the kiss she posted on her Instagram story looks just like the kiss she gives her dad. 

Unfortunately I don't IG so I didn't see the kiss. But if it's like the way she kisses her dad, then that's not a boyfriend. It might be a boy friend, but not a romantic relationship. 

• Love 1

It's it wrong I'm relieved not to see a passionate kiss between Whitney and anybody? I mean I already had to see her makeout with cake, haven't I been through enough?  Seriously though normally I would say who would post more than a peck, but this is the woman people said was doing Instagram stories in a half see through bra and post pics of her grabbing between Todd's legs and licking Tal's chest, so decorum isn't her strong point.  I think the guy might be like this isn't in the contract.

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

This woman is obsessed with her ass. Every video and photo seems to be from that angle. 

That is not "very good" ... she's got the bar at a 30 degree angle from horizontal and leans her whole upper body forward!

33 minutes ago, cherenkov said:

That is not "very good" ... she's got the bar at a 30 degree angle from horizontal and leans her whole upper body forward!

It makes my back hurt just watching it. I have to say that I’m amazed she hasn’t gotten badly hurt along the way with how little she does properly. 

• Love 2
55 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

This woman is obsessed with her ass. Every video and photo seems to be from that angle. 

Oh my gawd, she's wearing a shirt! Is the world coming to an end? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
15 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think she realizes her ass is still relatively high, vs. her low-hanging gut/FUPA situation in front.

Also, I know zip about lifting, but are you really supposed to do what looks like a pelvic thrust as you hoist the barbells up? Isn't the lift supposed to come from the shoulders/arms?

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

I think she realizes her ass is still relatively high, vs. her low-hanging gut/FUPA situation in front.

Also, I know zip about lifting, but are you really supposed to do what looks like a pelvic thrust as you hoist the barbells up? Isn't the lift supposed to come from the shoulders/arms?

I know just slightly less than zip about lifting, but no -this isn’t supposed to look like that. I believe it’s supposed to be a squat. The bar should stay parallel to the floor and her upper body should stay lifted. She should sit with her hips going back and her knees not going over her toes. At least that’s what I’ve been taught. 

• Love 3
(edited)
On 7/29/2019 at 8:52 PM, 3girlsforus said:

On 7/29/2019 at 9:48 PM, Colleenna said:

Oh my gawd, she's wearing a shirt! Is the world coming to an end? 

Just to reassure you both, you are right 3GIRLSFORUS. Whitney is obsessed with her ass! And here, posted today on instagram is another fine example of her ass-to-the-world video work.  And you don't have to worry COLLEENA, Whitney exercising while wearing a shirt that appropriately covered her upper body was only a momentary lapse, not a sign of the End Times. Maybe all her workout crop tops were in the wash and she had to borrow a shirt from Ashley. And in the same insta video linked above, we can see that Whitney made up for that momentary lapse by taping a workout session with Ryan and another friend of Ryan's and Chase's, Cort. (He seems kind of taken aback by Whitney. Ryan, attempting to demonstrate a new exercise, is just tired and annoyed.) Whitney is wearing a bra, not a sports bra, just a bra, and leggings and she's twerking like it's still in style.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 2
22 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Just to reassure you both, you are right 3GIRLSFORUS. Whitney is obsessed with her ass! And here, posted today on instagram is another fine example of her ass-to-the-world video work.  And you don't have to worry COLLEENA, Whitney exercising while wearing a shirt that appropriately covered her upper body was only a momentary lapse, not a sign of the End Times. Maybe all her workout crop tops were in the wash and she had to borrow a shirt from Ashley. And in the same insta video linked above, we can see that Whitney made up for that momentary lapse by taping a workout session with Ryan and another friend of Ryan's and Chase's, Cort. (He seems kind of taken aback by Whitney. Ryan, attempting to demonstrate a new exercise, is just tired and annoyed.) Whitney is wearing a bra, not a sports bra, just a bra, and leggings and she's twerking like it's still in style.

OMG! That is just repulsive! That other guy really doesn't know what to think and I'm thinking he wishes he was anywhere else but there!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

That was truly vulgar. Thanks for the inevitable insomnia witnessing that will cause. Setting aside the disgusting display of ass wiggling and bending over - she’s wearing a BRA!! As you point out. This is not a sports bra. This is not a workout crop. This is not a shirt of any kind. This is a regular (lacy to boot) BRA. She’s wearing this like it is completely normal to be in your underwear in front of two men, videotape it, and put it on Instagram.  I can’t imagine how exhausting this woman, her nakedness, and her obscene antics must get after a while.

• Love 2
(edited)
46 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Thanks for the inevitable insomnia witnessing that will cause.

Hey, I did warn you what you'd see if you clicked on the link! 🙂 But I admit I didn't mention the part in the picture you posted that's the opening of the video clip. Honestly it looks as if she's expecting one of the guys to... um... service her? from the rear.

46 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I can’t imagine how exhausting this woman, her nakedness, and her obscene antics must get after a while.

Ryan's learning that lesson now, while his mother is still kvelling over how he's going to be on television!!  Being a Whitney barnacle kind of reminds me of my grandmother's words of wisdom on what happens to a woman who marries for money - "She earns every penny of it."

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
12 minutes ago, Dot said:

I never understand why these ppl encourage Twit when she sexually assaults them.

The price you pay for hanging around a "celebrity?"

Is it just me, or is Whitney's insistence that she and Natalie are constantly being mistaken for each other, or being taken for twins a little desperate-sounding? Isn't Natalie about ten years younger than Whitney? She looks it, anyway.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Dot said:

There are 4 photos in this series. See #4. I never understand why these ppl encourage Twit when she sexually assaults them.

And yet another birthday post that Twit twists into all about Twit. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
20 hours ago, sempervivum said:

It's supposed to be a squat. Her torso should remain almost entirely vertical, knees should bend, butt should go down like sitting in a chair, then standing back up by driving the legs straight until fully standing. Weight should be on the heels, core should be engaged and glutes should squeeze at the top of the lift. Elbows should be in, not out that far. And the bar should be parallel to the ground and level, not tipped to one side.

Notice how he does not bend forward at the waist at the beginning of the lift:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Ketzel said:

. Honestly it looks as if she's expecting one of the guys to... um... service her? from the rear.

Exactly. At the very least I think she was expecting one of them to come up behind her, grab her ass, and “bouhce” in motion with her. That’s definitely what she would do if she saw someone doing that. She seemed a little surprised neither of the men took their opportunity. She waits in that bent over position, looking around, and when that didn’t work she went for the ‘dirty downward dog’ bounce hoping that would get the attention. 

Whit says that Cort was ‘lost in the sauce’. I can’t say I’ve ever heard that expression but if it means super uncomfortable with no idea what to do, then she’s right. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
44 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Whit says that Cort was ‘lost in the sauce’. I can’t say I’ve ever heard that expression but if it means super uncomfortable with no idea what to do, then she’s right.  

According to the Urban Dictionary, the top meaning for "sauce" is  "used to describe someone who has a style, confidence and attraction about them. Usually someone who is well-dressed, fashionable, and has an aura about them. swagger style."

So Cort being "lost in the sauce" apparently means to Whitney that he was so mesmerized by her stylish, confident and attractive behavior, (or by her stylish lace bra and low cut leggings) he completely lost track of the workout they were supposed to be doing.

Why are Ryan and Chase randomly dragging their friends into Whitney's orbit? Is it a case of misery needs company? Is Whitney demanding they expand her group of "werkout bruhs?"

• Useful 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, Ketzel said:

The price you pay for hanging around a "celebrity?"

Is it just me, or is Whitney's insistence that she and Natalie are constantly being mistaken for each other, or being taken for twins a little desperate-sounding? Isn't Natalie about ten years younger than Whitney? She looks it, anyway.

I believe it's more like 15 years.

All ppl are seeing is the fat. When I was still in the closet, my mate & I probably weighed a total of 500 #s. Ppl constantly asked us if we were sisters even tho, except for the fat, we looked nothing alike.

Tal & Heather get to live their h.s. dream of being "stars" in exchange for letting Twit touch them inappropriately. All Natalie gets is a free ride on a cruise once a year. Is she hoping for more? (It worked for Ryan.)

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2
On 7/30/2019 at 11:44 AM, 3girlsforus said:

I know just slightly less than zip about lifting, but no -this isn’t supposed to look like that. I believe it’s supposed to be a squat. The bar should stay parallel to the floor and her upper body should stay lifted. She should sit with her hips going back and her knees not going over her toes. At least that’s what I’ve been taught. 

And no one told her that she is executing this excercise wrong?

So on her IG story there is a video of some guy, looks to be on her TLC crew, sitting by her massaging her hand with one hand and is texting or internet surfing with the other. For the probably 1000th time or more since I started hanging out on this forum I say WTF??  

Hey, it's Susan Loren's birthday today! She's wearing a paper crown and Whitney is kissing her!  Who's that, you may ask? Let Whitney explain:

"This woman is a legit super hero — she feeds me, caffeinates me, clasps my bras, does my laundry, and pretty much everything else to keep me organized and able to shoot tv every day. She’s a 💎 of a woman and we are so lucky to have her!"

Does that include emptying the litter boxes? Applying the chub rub? Picking up the pizzas?  Who's the "we" that is so lucky Susan is taking on this job?

That poor woman - outed as Whitney's body woman to the whole world on her birthday!

• LOL 5
17 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Hey, it's Susan Loren's birthday today! She's wearing a paper crown and Whitney is kissing her!  Who's that, you may ask? Let Whitney explain:

"This woman is a legit super hero — she feeds me, caffeinates me, clasps my bras, does my laundry, and pretty much everything else to keep me organized and able to shoot tv every day. She’s a 💎 of a woman and we are so lucky to have her!"

Does that include emptying the litter boxes? Applying the chub rub? Picking up the pizzas?  Who's the "we" that is so lucky Susan is taking on this job?

That poor woman - outed as Whitney's body woman to the whole world on her birthday!

So, THAT's what happened to Donna Lee. She transmorphed into a woman named Susan Loren!

Need it be mentioned that once again someone's BD is all about Twit?

26 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

So. Reading that, I conclude that Twit is a two-year-old who needs someone to feed her, supply her with a beverage, clothe her, do her laundry, plan her day, and keep her occupied. Ms. Loren is a babysitter for a 35 year-old. 

Oy. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2