Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Ketzel said:

According to the post caption, "Creative Direction & Execution by @keirlabelle."  He's one of the production crew.

That’s a lot of words for “snapped a picture.”

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, sempervivum said:

You know, I might actually have a tiny bit of respect for her 'look at my fat fabulousness' attitude if she wasn't always wearing black on her lower half. If your saggy beachball figure is so irreproachable, Whitney, let's see you in orange or lime green leggings.

Yikes, no, sempervivum - don't discourage the one fashion choice that makes sense on her! Did you ever see her in the khaki leggings she substituted for the job-required khaki shorts when she "worked" for the Greensboro Grasshoppers?

I am reminded of one of my father's (may he rest in peace) silly jingles:

"For beauty, I'm nobody's star

There are others more handsome by far

But my face, I don't mind it

Because I'm behind it

It's the people out front that I jar."

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Something has been disturbing me of late, I think the thing that bothers me most about Whitney is the false pregnancy claims (complete with pregnancy tests photos posted after knowing she wasnt pregnant) and stupid pictures of the men touching her stomach. She  purposely incites baby fever in her fans and then plays coy.  It’s incredibly cruel to us that have lost children and had miscarriages.  But as long as Whitney gets her two seconds of attention from her minions, why we should care the impact it has on others?  I would call her shit, but even manure has a purpose.

• Love 12
On 8/5/2019 at 3:36 PM, teachermomma3 said:

What the what? 🤦

20190805_204739.jpg

There are so many things about this woman that are revolting; her assumption that everyone has to be subjected to her enormous belly is one of them.  She's not asking for acceptance, she's shoving it down everyone's throat like a religious zealot. anyone who cries foul is a hater. 

Whitney is an odious person. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 8
5 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Something has been disturbing me of late, I think the thing that bothers me most about Whitney is the false pregnancy claims (complete with pregnancy tests photos posted after knowing she wasnt pregnant) and stupid pictures of the men touching her stomach. She  purposely incites baby fever in her fans and then plays coy.  It’s incredibly cruel to us that have lost children and had miscarriages.  But as long as Whitney gets her two seconds of attention from her minions, why we should care the impact it has on others?  I would call her shit, but even manure has a purpose.

I'm so sorry, Irate Panda. Whitney and her bogus desire to have children is really one of the most emotionally exploitative plot lines she could have come up with. But sensitivity to other peoples' concerns has never been a hallmark of Whitney's personality. I'm sure she lost a lot of support over the fake pregnancy, but I'm sure she wouldn't see any reason not to repeat a variation of it.  If you follow her through her various "Now Whitney wants a baby" episodes, you see her twisting the narrative to make her the victim in every case.  PCOS! Adoption Discrimination! Unsupportive Friends and Parents! Why Won't Her Gay Friends Have A Baby With Her? Just Because She Knew Her Hormonal Issues Make Her Pee Fake Positive Pregnancy Tests Doesn't Mean She  Wasn't Devastated This Time, Because She REALLY Thought She Was Pregnant THIS Time, So Pity Her Because In Her Head It Was Just Like A Miscarriage!

Then she expects her fans to run to comfort, support and defend her because (in her mind) nobody has a sadder tale than hers.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Yep - that’s why I refuse to watch that “storyline”.  The fact that it keeps getting repeated?  I don’t know what to say about that 🤔

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Ketzel said:

I'm so sorry, Irate Panda. Whitney and her bogus desire to have children is really one of the most emotionally exploitative plot lines she could have come up with. But sensitivity to other peoples' concerns has never been a hallmark of Whitney's personality. I'm sure she lost a lot of support over the fake pregnancy, but I'm sure she wouldn't see any reason not to repeat a variation of it.  If you follow her through her various "Now Whitney wants a baby" episodes, you see her twisting the narrative to make her the victim in every case.  PCOS! Adoption Discrimination! Unsupportive Friends and Parents! Why Won't Her Gay Friends Have A Baby With Her? Just Because She Knew Her Hormonal Issues Make Her Pee Fake Positive Pregnancy Tests Doesn't Mean She  Wasn't Devastated This Time, Because She REALLY Thought She Was Pregnant THIS Time, So Pity Her Because In Her Head It Was Just Like A Miscarriage!

Then she expects her fans to run to comfort, support and defend her because (in her mind) nobody has a sadder tale than hers.

It isn’t a surprise at all that Whitney wouldn’t consider that these bogus storylines would upset anyone. People don’t exist outside of what they do for Whitney. Her parents are there for her - it didn’t occur to her that they would want an anniversary by themselves. They don’t exist as a couple. They are for her. Her friends only exist as her sidekicks. I still can’t get over her telling Buddy she couldn’t believe he was missing ‘being there for her’ in Alaska. Her crew is there to massage and wait on her. Her fans only exist to praise her. None of these people, in her mind, have lives outside of their role in Whitney’s life. She reminds me of a kindergartener who sees his teacher at the store or out somewhere else. He is completely confused because in his mind his teacher lives at the school. Whitney is the same way - she’s just 35, not 5.  So why would she even consider that her creations would hurt someone else. Those people don’t exist outside of praising her. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 15
6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

It isn’t a surprise at all that Whitney wouldn’t consider that these bogus storylines would upset anyone. People don’t exist outside of what they do for Whitney. Her parents are there for her - it didn’t occur to her that they would want an anniversary by themselves. They don’t exist as a couple. They are for her. Her friends only exist as her sidekicks. I still can’t get over her telling Buddy she couldn’t believe he was missing ‘being there for her’ in Alaska. Her crew is there to massage and wait on her. Her fans only exist to praise her. None of these people, in her mind, have lives outside of their role in Whitney’s life. She reminds me of a kindergartener who sees his teacher at the store or out somewhere else. He is completely confused because in his mind his teacher lives at the school. Whitney is the same way - she’s just 35, not 5.  So why would she even consider that her creations would hurt someone else. Those people don’t exist outside of praising her. 

I heard someone describe that mindset as going through life thinking everyone else is a NPC (non-player character). In game it doesn't matter what you to them because they are just programs made to support the main character's experience. People like Whitney go around like the sun revolves around them and everyone else only exists within the role they provide for her, otherwise they are just to be ignored or abused to get what she wants. She can't see that everyone has a life as their own main character, not just as pawns for hers. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, alabetser said:

I heard someone describe that mindset as going through life thinking everyone else is a NPC (non-player character). In game it doesn't matter what you to them because they are just programs made to support the main character's experience. People like Whitney go around like the sun revolves around them and everyone else only exists within the role they provide for her, otherwise they are just to be ignored or abused to get what she wants. She can't see that everyone has a life as their own main character, not just as pawns for hers. 

This is the perfect analogy!! 

• Love 2
On 8/4/2019 at 11:47 AM, Dot said:

Thr comments I saw from Twit were quite specific in naming West Virginian Chase her BF.

I can easily imagine Twit braying about her bein' a Mountain Momma. Or, a MOUNTAIN of a Momma (with some lewd comment about being worth the climb).

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
19 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Why does this woman need yet another trainer?????

1. Will and/or his daughter said something "fat shaming" or "judgmental" - a/k/a tried to correct her in something she was doing wrong?

2. Handsome new gym dudes need their share of the glow which is Whitney?

3. Oh! I know! Check out the flag hanging DIRECTLY above our Whit - She Is Going Olympian! And so, naturally, she needs more advanced, more intensive trainers.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, B in Lee said:

1. Will and/or his daughter said something "fat shaming" or "judgmental" - a/k/a tried to correct her in something she was doing wrong?

2. Handsome new gym dudes need their share of the glow which is Whitney?

3. Oh! I know! Check out the flag hanging DIRECTLY above our Whit - She Is Going Olympian! And so, naturally, she needs more advanced, more intensive trainers.

I think #3 is pretty close. Don't I recall that she is scripted in this season for another phony competition: weight-lifting?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, B in Lee said:

Honestly, I see nothing wrong with it.

Chase claimed shooting relieved his stress. So, OK. Do your thing, Chase. But don't be so insensitive as to post photos of yourself firing weapons on a weekend when 31 ppl died in 2 mass murders.

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, SenshusWoman said:

I'm just over here LOLing at her one Photoshopped ab in her gas station photo collection. It's *almost* believable, gurl.

She's so busy posing she didn't notice there's a huge stain on her pants.

Edited by SevenCostanza
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Dot said:

I think #3 is pretty close. Don't I recall that she is scripted in this season for another phony competition: weight-lifting?

Don’t weightlifters have to compete in weight classes? Does that mean we are going to see Whitney get on a scale?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

She's so busy posing she didn't notice there's a huge stain on her pants.

I actually thought it was gasoline leaking from where the nozzle connected to the hose - it doesn't seem to be there in the first two pictures!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ketzel said:

I actually thought it was gasoline leaking from where the nozzle connected to the hose - it doesn't seem to be there in the first two pictures!

I think it’s dirt or dust from leaning on the car

• Love 2
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Don’t weightlifters have to compete in weight classes? Does that mean we are going to see Whitney get on a scale?

Indeed they do, and Twit would place well outside the max category (81+ kg, about 180+ pounds). So she can still lie about her weight and be in the same category. 

21 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I think it’s dirt or dust from leaning on the car

I think so too, there's another picture where she's facing the car and leaning on it.  I guess there was no one there to wipe her off since we know she doesn't do anything for herself.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Indeed they do, and Twit would place well outside the max category (81+ kg, about 180+ pounds). So she can still lie about her weight and be in the same category. 

So it’s not like boxing where you have to weigh in? Bummer. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

So it’s not like boxing where you have to weigh in? Bummer. 

Oh yes, they weigh in, but I'm sure Twit wouldn't allow that to be filmed/aired. 

ETA: I just realized you thought I meant lie to the judges. Nah, she'd weigh in and tell her adoring fans that she was 300# ....

Edited by Colleenna
D'oh! Brain fart.
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Twit & Heather did a dual Q&A a few days ago. A fan asked, "How much do you weigh?" Heather shrugged & said, "The last I heard was 380, but that was a while ago." Twit stepped in quickly & said, "I weigh 328 #s now."

Causing inquiring minds to wonder:

(1) Why so specific?

(2) Why didn't she go into her usual rant about how one's weight is not a measure of one's value. (Oh, my! <gasp> Can it be that she is proud -- as she should be -- of the loss? She has lost close to 75 #s b/c I'm sure she started closer to 400 #s than 380.)

(3) Is she lying?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, SevenCostanza said:

I think so too, there's another picture where she's facing the car and leaning on it.  I guess there was no one there to wipe her off since we know she doesn't do anything for herself.

I thought maybe it was crotch rot, you know when you don't shower for days and you are too far gone for the 1/2 bottle of talc aka faux bath.  She must go through a lot of febreeze - I can totally picturing her coming back from a work out plopping her stank ass on the couch whilst finishing up her frappuccino 600 calorie drink cause she feels she earned it     

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit & Heather did a dual Q&A a few days ago. A fan asked, "How much do you weigh?" Heather shrugged & said, "The last I heard was 380, but that was a while ago." Twit stepped in quickly & said, "I weigh 328 #s now."

Causing inquiring minds to wonder:

(1) Why so specific?

(2) Why didn't she go into her usual rant about how one's weight is not a measure of one's value. (Oh, my! <gasp> Can it be that she is proud -- as she should be -- of the loss? She has lost close to 75 #s b/c I'm sure she started closer to 400 #s than 380.)

(3) Is she lying?

I saw that Q&A and wondered the same thing. I thought all weight loss was evil and we aren’t supposed to want to lose weight. Just today she posted ‘Stop saying ‘Get Healthy’ when you mean ‘Get Thin’’ so which is it? If she knows she weighs 328 (just for this discussion let’s assume she is telling the truth) then she’s clearly tracking her weight down to the pound. This is even worse than what she’s been doing. Now she’s actively trying to lose weight and is actively tracking it, while telling people that losing weight and being happy about losing weight is bad and discouraging people from trying to lose weight. Her message has always been dangerous. Now she’s preaching a dangerous message that she isn’t following herself. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, B in Lee said:

And so, are you just as allergic to young couples who planned their weddings for months ahead of time for...9-11? Really, life goes on. And target shooting is a wholesome sport, which is very relaxing. No harm done here. Let each to his own.

I'm not questioning the target sbooting tho it's not a hobby I'd have an interest in. I'm questioning the POSTING OF PHOTOS  of shooting a gun in the same 24-hr period that 31 ppl died in 2 mass murders. I think that's insensitive.

This is the second -- and last -- time I have tried to explain the difference to you. 

• Love 17
10 hours ago, Dot said:

I'm not questioning the target sbooting tho it's not a hobby I'd have an interest in. I'm questioning the POSTING OF PHOTOS  of shooting a gun in the same 24-hr period that 31 ppl died in 2 mass murders. I think that's insensitive.

This is the second -- and last -- time I have tried to explain the difference to you. 

Glad to hear it, and I thank you for your effort!

21 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm wondering if Whitney is planning to "compete" in a "meet" in the same way she "competed" in a "ballroom dance comp," or "competed" in a "crossfit event" or " competed" in a "dance battle" or . . .

If so, she may have picked the wrong coaches. Just looking at the instagram pages of the two people (Sean M Rigby and Tayler Harris) that she says she's training with, makes it clear that, for now at least, neither of them is going to be down for any of Whitney's bullshit. Here's a quote from Sean, congratulating Tayler on winning at a meet:

"You came back from a string of bomb outs. Had surgery on your soccer knees and rehabbed right back to a Nationals. I do not remember the last meet I coached you where the preparation wasn’t interrupted by a last minute work trip out of town, the complete moving of a business, a week long case of stomach flu, flaring up of back pain that keeps you from doing much training at all, or some other completely disruptive event. And at no point did you bitch about it, make excuses about your circumstances, or whine about your results. You did it like a professional, every time. You went back to work, every time. These medals and this moment is yours because you wanted it more than anyone else, and in weightlifting I believe that matters way more than limb leverages, fiber type, or bar speed."

On the other hand, I never thought Will Powell would cave into her, and he did. So who knows? I will say that watching the video she posted of her doing a dead lift under Sean's supervision, he was totally professional, even ignoring the little ass-wiggling move she couldn't resist making as she stepped up to the bar, and managed to get her into actual pretty good form as she did the lift.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
35 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I'm wondering if Whitney is planning to "compete" in a "meet" in the same way she "competed" in a "ballroom dance comp," or "competed" in a "crossfit event" or " competed" in a "dance battle" or . . .

If so, she may have picked the wrong coaches. Just looking at the instagram pages of the two people (Sean M Rigby and Tayler Harris) that she says she's training with, makes it clear that, for now at least, neither of them is going to be down for any of Whitney's bullshit. Here's a quote from Sean, congratulating Tayler on winning at a meet:

"You came back from a string of bomb outs. Had surgery on your soccer knees and rehabbed right back to a Nationals. I do not remember the last meet I coached you where the preparation wasn’t interrupted by a last minute work trip out of town, the complete moving of a business, a week long case of stomach flu, flaring up of back pain that keeps you from doing much training at all, or some other completely disruptive event. And at no point did you bitch about it, make excuses about your circumstances, or whine about your results. You did it like a professional, every time. You went back to work, every time. These medals and this moment is yours because you wanted it more than anyone else, and in weightlifting I believe that matters way more than limb leverages, fiber type, or bar speed."

On the other hand, I never thought Will Powell would cave into her, and he did. So who knows? I will say that watching the video she posted of her doing a dead lift under Sean's supervision, he was totally professional, even ignoring the little ass-wiggling move she couldn't resist making as she stepped up to the bar, and managed to get her into actual pretty good form as she did the lift.

That ass wiggle was so unnecessary and idiotic. 😣

• Love 7
41 minutes ago, Nicmar said:

That ass wiggle was so unnecessary and idiotic. 😣

Honestly, I don't think she can stop herself.  The ass wiggle is, by now, an involuntary action she produces whenever she prepares to bend over. 🙂

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

For me the hair flip bugs almost worse that than the ass wiggle. I do this kind of lifting and I have yet to see any women, or men for that matter, shimmy and wiggle up to the bar while flipping their hair. It's ridiculous. 

• Love 6
26 minutes ago, Haley17 said:

For me the hair flip bugs almost worse that than the ass wiggle. I do this kind of lifting and I have yet to see any women, or men for that matter, shimmy and wiggle up to the bar while flipping their hair. It's ridiculous. 

I think all of it - the ass wiggle and the hair flip - are all to show how much she’s concentrating to do this super intense lift. She must show her adoring fans how amazing she is.

• LOL 2
18 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Her IG story has a video of someone throwing something blue (I think it’s a piece of candy) into the air for Whitney to catch in her mouth. 

I’m not sure I know what to say to that. 

I think we know by now that Twit will eat anything * anywhere any time with any presentation. I hope she was barking & slaping her flippers together.

*except cake, of course

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Her IG story has a video of someone throwing something blue (I think it’s a piece of candy) into the air for Whitney to catch in her mouth. 

I’m not sure I know what to say to that. 

I used to do that with my dog.  Connection?

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dot said:

I think we know by now that Twit will eat anything * anywhere any time with any presentation. I hope she was barking & slaping her flippers together.

*except cake, of course

Did you will this into existence?

Edited by Irate Panda

"🙄 Face With Rolling Eyes. A yellow face with a small, closed mouth, flat or frowning, rolling its large, white eyes upwards. As with the gesture of an eye-roll, commonly conveys moderate disdain, disapproval, frustration, or boredom."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

Did you will this into existence?

WTF is that? It looks like a dead fish that has been scaled & beheaded. Is it for real?

Edited by Dot
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, HighlandWarriorGrl said:

Why can she not see how this could backfire on her? If I weighed more than 300 pounds, the very last picture I would want on my body is a whale . . . 

Hell I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and say it was an ugly dolphin, but yes I guess that’s a whale. 

• LOL 2
16 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Hell I was trying to give her the benefit of the doubt and say it was an ugly dolphin, but yes I guess that’s a whale. 

It has no head 😵

• Love 1