Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, Dot said:

'I wonder how many more of those photoshoped, so-called glam shots from April 25 she still has -- this is #3 by my count.

?????I literally went back to check this out! You're SO right! Good lord in heaven.

• Love 4
59 minutes ago, Haleybug said:

I'm actually surprised she answered the question!  

Twit Facebook.png

Yeah, that's another of her ever so cutesy expressions. She first used it, IIRC, last year when she jumped the producer's bones in a bed, much to his discomfort.

• Love 3

She does know that TV isn't forever, right? Even the best shows take their leave. Frankly, I see the future season as a waste. She doesn't have a stable job (other than making TV), she's admitted that she doesn't want to lose weight, and the last time I checked, stalking your ex-roommate whose trying to stay sober is a sad route to go for romance. 

• Love 8
18 hours ago, lightninggirl said:

WAIT - she has an actual, real-life JOB? Or does she just mean tailing Todd's dance classes? 

AH, I see it ... "I fed myself." With her caloric intake, I'm sure that's at least a PT gig in and of itself...

LOL @lightninggirl! She knows that people will be asking about her “work.” I figured out that she means they’re filming and that’s the only “job” she has! I actually have to give her credit not really, it must be a full time job keeping track of her LIES!!! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, ChessDiva19 said:

She does know that TV isn't forever, right? Even the best shows take their leave. Frankly, I see the future season as a waste. She doesn't have a stable job (other than making TV), she's admitted that she doesn't want to lose weight, and the last time I checked, stalking your ex-roommate whose trying to stay sober is a sad route to go for romance. 

According to Buddy's social media (I haven't confirmed this personally, but it was reported to me by a reliable source) he has a new girlfriend and recently travelled to someplace (Illinois?) to meet her parents. New girlfriend is also reported to look similar to Heather and to have a school-aged daughter. I guess, since new girlfriend is not morbidly obese and childless, and has succeeded in leaving her parents' orbit,  Whitney is not the model of his type, Heather is.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, ChessDiva19 said:

You must be clairvoyant @ChessDiva19! lol. I was thinking the same exact thing!  Her life is already unfabulous so just wait until she gets cancelled. Nothing lasts forever!   She’ll have to sell her house and move back in with Babs and Glenn.  She’ll never be able to hold down a real job!  She’s super lazy and a narcissist.  Bad combo! Plus you can’t wear a sports bra and leggings to work in the real world!  It was so pathetic when she stalked Buddy and I loved when he shot her down and didn’t let her bully him into a visit.  He probably has to maintain a little contact with her because as of right now, it’s his only income.  If he didn’t need the money from the show, he would be in hiding from her!! I totally get the feeling that he’s had just about enough of her, just like everyone else! 

• Love 6

He probably has to maintain a little contact with her because as of right now, it’s his only income. 

Do we know he doesn't have other work? If he's in sober living, they usually want residents to either get a job or go to school. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Kaia40 said:

LOL @lightninggirl! She knows that people will be asking about her “work.” I figured out that she means they’re filming and that’s the only “job” she has! I actually have to give her credit not really, it must be a full time job keeping track of her LIES!!! 

She has just confirmed beyond all doubt what a sick individual she is.  Who in their right mind edits her own photo beyond recognition and attempts to pass the edited photo as a current photo of herself.

• Love 9

Being on a tv show is USUALLY a job. You know when you are an actor on a tv show. But this show is about her life. She is filmed going about her daily life. So those things she listed are no different than her everyday life. Her ‘day off’ just means the camera crew wasn’t there. So the camera crew had a day off. Whitney just did her normal stuff. The hardest she has to work for this show is coming up with ways to make her interesting. 

• Love 15
45 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Do we know he doesn't have other work? If he's in sober living, they usually want residents to either get a job or go to school. 

I can’t say for sure but as of the end of the season and at the Tell All he still didn’t have a job. You’re right though, in sober living they want you to be productive!  So maybe he’s in school for a trade since his main job was always bartending and now he can’t do that anymore. I’m really happy for him and his sobriety!! 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Kaia40 said:

She’ll never be able to hold down a real job!  She’s super lazy and a narcissist.

Hey, you don't know what other internships may come up, looking for a 30something seeking a starter job.

51 minutes ago, Snafu said:

She has just confirmed beyond all doubt what a sick individual she is.  Who in their right mind edits her own photo beyond recognition and attempts to pass the edited photo as a current photo of herself.

With all the camera magic now possible, can the TV cameras do something like photoshop?  Would everyone else in the shot look anorexic?  Would skinny Tal disappear altogether?

• Love 11
(edited)

All of the "camera magic" in the world could change twit to an attractive person.  She is an obese and ugly person.

Have you noticed that the only people that can stand to be around her receive a paycheck for doing so?

She has to have a terrible smell about her due to her lack of hygiene.

Edited by Snafu
More detail reasons normal people reject her as a friend.
  • Love 2

She is filmed going about her daily life. So those things she listed are no different than her everyday life. Her ‘day off’ just means the camera crew wasn’t there. So the camera crew had a day off. Whitney just did her normal stuff.

To be fair, from what I understand about reality tv shows, you don't just go about your daily life with cameras around. There's a lot of waiting around while shots are set up, then you're filmed, then they reshoot because the lighting was off or the camera angle was bad or whatever. Then you wait some more and someone changes the script (because even reality tv is scripted) and you get notes from the director and you film for another 15 seconds and start all over again. I imagine none of the "normal stuff" you do in a day actually gets done on days you are filming. 

Is it as hard as digging ditches or trimming trees or whatever? No. But it's not just going about your business while someone films you.

• Love 5

Can one of you gym enthusiasts explain Twit's latest IG workout video? What is the purpose of throwing a 40# wgt over your shoulder? (All I can see is a way to severely wrench your back.)

• Love 2
5 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Twit works VERY hard but today she has the day off!  Look how much weight she's lost she's almost anorexic.  

Unless she's wearing a flesh-colored tank, she's topless.  Why does she think we want to see that?  I know what boobs look like...I have two of my own.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Can one of you gym enthusiasts explain Twit's latest IG workout video? What is the purpose of throwing a 40# wgt over your shoulder? (All I can see is a way to severely wrench your back.)

40 pounds -  this guy makes his look a lot harder than Whitney does.  Guess she is a gym monster.  Notice the bended knee squat.  Essential to avoid back strain.  

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Not a clue. I googled it--- apparently it's a crossfit exercise. In all my years in the gym, I've never seen anything like that. 

• Love 1
8 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Twit works VERY hard but today she has the day off!  Look how much weight she's lost she's almost anorexic.  

Looks like twit has sunk to an all time low, pasting a grossly retouched photo of her head on a male body.  Check out the Adams apple.

She has no self esteem and just demonstrated once again how ashamed she is of her grossly obese body and lonely existence.  Whitney's parents have to be ashamed of their offspring.

Why does she not post real photos?

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Not a clue. I googled it--- apparently it's a crossfit exercise. In all my years in the gym, I've never seen anything like that. 

Nor I, but I guess it's a thing. According to the National Council on Strength and Fitness: "Over the Shoulder Medicine Ball Throws or MB Diagonal chop pass as they may be called are a good activity to increase rotational power and movement efficiency. The exercise takes advantage of hip and trunk synergy to create more powerful actions in the transverse plane. The movement sequence encourages high to low force transfer and the closed chain stance enhances dynamic balance and stability efficiency. The exercise promotes functional range of motion in the obliques, while improving the kinetic chain actions of the trunk, hip flexors, and glute muscle groups. The Over the Shoulder Medicine Ball Throws are an ideal exercise for power development, but can be used in an integrated program for total body conditioning as seen in functional based metabolic training as well as conditioning programs that address athletic performance."  Maybe someone else can translate -  I am no longer fluent in kinesiology. :-)

(But whatever this exercise is supposed to accomplish, what Whitney is doing looks uncontrolled and potentially injurious.)

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

40 pounds -  this guy makes his look a lot harder than Whitney does.  Guess she is a gym monster.  Notice the bended knee squat.  Essential to avoid back strain.  

Well, Twit was using a 40 lb ball. If you look at the wording, the man is using a 40D 150 lb ball.  I think Twit deliberately worded hers as "40 lb D ball" in order to confuse. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Snafu said:

Looks like twit has sunk to an all time low, pasting a grossly retouched photo of her head on a male body.  Check out the Adams apple.

Surely not. I, too, noticed the peculiar creases where an Adam's apple would be, but I think it was just a glitch in her facial-sculpting software that caused it. You don't see it in the other 2 photos in this "glam" set that she has posted so far.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, Dot said:

I think it was just a glitch in her facial-sculpting software that caused it

That's what I think too.  I've seen similar weirdness in selfies of  other '"celebrities" like Kim Zolciak and the Kardashians.  It's just so ridiculous coming from her because she's always going on and on about body positivity and loving yourself, yet she is truly unhappy with her appearance and won't admit it.

• Love 11

I agree, must be a glitch in her sculpting software.

You would think she would have done a better job with as much practice as she has trying to deceive us.                

Post a real current photo.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Colleenna said:

I love DBALL cleans! I don't think she has the mobility due to do anything heavier than 40 lbs, it would probably be unsafe for her to do heavier as she might not be able to have decent form .  That weight likely doesn't feel heavy to her either, it is probably more of a cardio activity for her than strength. 

Bring pregnant has opened my eyes on the struggled of people with bigger bellies- it is literally in the way. I could dball clean 100 lbs pre pregnancy but now I stick to 30 lbs or less because I don't want to throw my back out with shitty form. You need to kind of use your hips to help get it up when it gets heavy ( like an explosive movement and it like rolls up to your shoulders) and if you have a belly in the way it is not happening safely IMO. 

• Love 3
On 4/25/2018 at 4:17 PM, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

She will be calling this bench pressing soon - look what I can do...

image.png.6c8d9bf3d8ea1c86e90cec9c853b3bbc.png

This photo made me think of the shrimp cocktail in Beetlejuice. 

Nice to see her exercisin g. Is would be great to see someone lose weight without any extreme surgery

• Love 7
(edited)

OK, try this... I am by myself this morning so I have given Whitney a neck lift and removed the tumah in photoshop. I just don't see the point of uploading stuff like this when we all know how big she is, but if you're going to do it, why not do it right?

whit.jpg

Edited by LordOfLotion
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Omg she is wasting away to Nothing!

• Love 6
20 hours ago, Snafu said:

She has to have a terrible smell about her due to her lack of hygiene.

Totally @Snafu!  She admits to not showering daily ? and at the same time admits to sweating profusely (As if we didn’t notice this ourselves.) Great combination Twit! She has major rolls and creases.  Since she doesn’t clean herself daily, you’re spot on!! 

2 hours ago, ozzy said:

Omg she is wasting away to Nothing!

???? Thanks @ozzy! I needed that laugh!

• Love 5
(edited)

I know I'm very late commenting on this, but I was shocked to find out that Women's Health Magazine did a positive feature about Whitney (and also Tweeted about it): https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a19731339/whitney-way-thore-body-shaming/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=Social&utm_term=1463665791&utm_campaign=Women's Health

I cannot BELIEVE they did this!! A HEALTH magazine featuring WHITNEY, who is both physically and mentally unhealthy and a terrible role model. I don't think whoever wrote the article did any proper research on Whitney or actually watched the show, otherwise they'd know how fake Whitney's claims of being 'healthy' were.

I wouldn't have a problem with Women's Health writing a story about a bigger lady who truly was trying to get fit- and I think that if Whitney was a nice person with a truly positive -NOT fake 'fabulous'- attitude, who actually ran a REAL dance class aimed at bigger women, that would make a great feature for the magazine. After all, everyone starts their journey at different levels of fitness, and while images of already super-fit people in magazines can inspire people to want to be that fit as their end goal, I think that maybe for overweight people beginning their health journeys, it might be more inspiring to see other people who are in the same situation as them taking steps to be stronger and healthier, showing what is possible at their size. I've never been overweight myself but I do know several fitness instructors who used to be obese, and when they started first started getting fit, they couldn't imagine that one day they would be fitness instructors. Journeys like that are more successful when they are broken down into lots of smaller goals.

EDITED TO ADD: I also don't have a problem with a health magazine running a feature on someone experiencing mental health issues, so I hope my post didn't come across as shaming anyone who is mentally ill. I'm living with PTSD myself, and I liked a feature that the British version of Women's Health ran recently where they interviewed Katie Piper (who is a FANTASTIC role model and truly inspiring!) as well as several other women who had struggled with mental health issues including anxiety and depression. My issue regarding Whitney's mental state is that she has a histrionic personality disorder and is a delusional liar who, instead of seeking treatment for her food addiction, lies to the world and misleads her followers, so is not someone who should be celebrated by a health magazine!!

Edited by ZumbaTiger
Added footnote
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, yogi2014L said:

Bring pregnant has opened my eyes on the struggled of people with bigger bellies- it is literally in the way. I could dball clean 100 lbs pre pregnancy but now I stick to 30 lbs or less because I don't want to throw my back out with shitty form. You need to kind of use your hips to help get it up when it gets heavy ( like an explosive movement and it like rolls up to your shoulders) and if you have a belly in the way it is not happening safely IMO. 

I agree. It gets in the way of everything, including sex!

• Love 2
16 hours ago, Dot said:

What is a D ball?

More from crossfit world: it's an all-rubber ball in varying weights  (1 to 100 Kilograms, which is about 11 to 220 pounds) and because it's all rubber, it's basically dead weight when you lift it. Hence D-Ball.

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

More from crossfit world: it's an all-rubber ball in varying weights  (1 to 100 Kilograms, which is about 11 to 220 pounds) and because it's all rubber, it's basically dead weight when you lift it. Hence D-Ball.

Thanks for the info, @Ketzel.

It occurs to me that Cross Fit includes lots & lots of toys.

• Love 3
On 4/25/2018 at 10:07 PM, Kaia40 said:

Wow, I didn’t even have to wait long for her to post a recent picture of her new “look” so that I can do a comparison. She definitely reads our posts, because she made sure that everyone saw her in a pic with Buddy, since we were saying he was avoiding her.  She probably just wore him down so much, that he agreed to a visit with her to get off his back and they are starting to film again so there’s that too! She’s fooling no one. Anyway, this is where I found this gem!!! I have to say, photoshop is pure magic because she has at least two chins visible in the first photo taken just days apart!  Just stop lying and campaigning that you love your body and you’re ok being fat (in her own words) but then altering a picture to look thinner and not like your current self.

183AE156-487F-4C77-834D-A958AE685107.jpeg

E600F7D1-A742-4DD9-91C9-6D89172E1B66.jpeg

It may well be photoshop or similar app - or it could just be angle and lighting. This was an interesting article on the topic and the difference in how she looks in the pictures is pretty amazing. https://www.bustle.com/articles/147097-27-photos-of-my-fat-face-that-prove-camera-angle-is-everything-photos 

• Love 3
On 5/3/2018 at 3:11 PM, cherenkov said:

There's nothing about what she's doing there that could be called "good form" or "proper exercise".

The box in a box squat is there just to signal you how low to go. You're  not supposed to actually sit on it!

And at one point it looked like she was intentionally picking up her feet - like that was something she was supposed to do as part of the exercise (and not just momentum). 

On 5/3/2018 at 4:27 PM, Ketzel said:

It's a crossfit variation. She's still not doing it very well, but a brief sit at the bottom is part of this version.

"We want to avoid...plopping onto the box" - so he's seen Twit's video??? haaa ha haaaa... cuz she be plopping. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Maggienolia said:

It may well be photoshop or similar app - or it could just be angle and lighting. This was an interesting article on the topic and the difference in how she looks in the pictures is pretty amazing. https://www.bustle.com/articles/147097-27-photos-of-my-fat-face-that-prove-camera-angle-is-everything-photos 

This is a really interesting article; thanks for sharing it. I have 2 thoughts about it:

(1) Why didn't the woman take the comparison photos at the same time to prove her point? (From hair & similar, it's obvious the photos are not taken together.)

(2) Even if Twit & her photog used lighting, angles, etc., to distort her photos, it doesn't change the fact that she is so unhappy with her full, fat face that she feels compelled to use artifce to change it. (Frankly, I still suspect some kind of photoshopping was going on.)

• Love 4
11 hours ago, ZumbaTiger said:

I know I'm very late commenting on this, but I was shocked to find out that Women's Health Magazine did a positive feature about Whitney (and also Tweeted about it): https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/a19731339/whitney-way-thore-body-shaming/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=Social&utm_term=1463665791&utm_campaign=Women's Health

I cannot BELIEVE they did this!! A HEALTH magazine featuring WHITNEY, who is both physically and mentally unhealthy and a terrible role model. I don't think whoever wrote the article did any proper research on Whitney or actually watched the show, otherwise they'd know how fake Whitney's claims of being 'healthy' were.

I wouldn't have a problem with Women's Health writing a story about a bigger lady who truly was trying to get fit- and I think that if Whitney was a nice person with a truly positive -NOT fake 'fabulous'- attitude, who actually ran a REAL dance class aimed at bigger women, that would make a great feature for the magazine. After all, everyone starts their journey at different levels of fitness, and while images of already super-fit people in magazines can inspire people to want to be that fit as their end goal, I think that maybe for overweight people beginning their health journeys, it might be more inspiring to see other people who are in the same situation as them taking steps to be stronger and healthier, showing what is possible at their size. I've never been overweight myself but I do know several fitness instructors who used to be obese, and when they started first started getting fit, they couldn't imagine that one day they would be fitness instructors. Journeys like that are more successful when they are broken down into lots of smaller goals.

EDITED TO ADD: I also don't have a problem with a health magazine running a feature on someone experiencing mental health issues, so I hope my post didn't come across as shaming anyone who is mentally ill. I'm living with PTSD myself, and I liked a feature that the British version of Women's Health ran recently where they interviewed Katie Piper (who is a FANTASTIC role model and truly inspiring!) as well as several other women who had struggled with mental health issues including anxiety and depression. My issue regarding Whitney's mental state is that she has a histrionic personality disorder and is a delusional liar who, instead of seeking treatment for her food addiction, lies to the world and misleads her followers, so is not someone who should be celebrated by a health magazine!!

You are 110% correct @ZumbaTiger!  Seriously Women’s Health Magazine, how could they entertain this histrionic, self deluded, super morbidly obese moron!  She’s not physically or mentally healthy. I would love for Dr. Now to comment on this! If Dr. Now confronted her face to face, he would tell her where it’s at! Then we know that Twit can’t handle the truth and would storm away waddling!

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Dot said:

it doesn't change the fact that she is so unhappy with her full, fat face that she feels compelled to use artifce to change it.

I can’t like this comment enough @Dot!! She’s all “I love myself so much they way I am, I want to be fat and I have a no BS campaign” BUT, she alters her pictures to look nothing like they way she truly looks like in real life and at the same time she’s just so happy being fat! Yeah ok Twit!  She’s a majorly disturbed individual!  

• Love 4
(edited)
On 5/10/2018 at 7:47 PM, Brooklynista said:

"I make TV"??

She works for Zenith??

I laughed so loud people started to stare. I love you guys. Always ready to make my day, and I’m never afraid you will ban me for speaking the truth. She needs some English lessons. “She makes TVs.”  Now that’s better. 

Edited by CPA1967
  • Love 7
On 5/11/2018 at 4:30 PM, LordOfLotion said:

"I fed myself"

I'm sorry, but I cannot let this go. This is an accomplishment for a toddler. She is a toddler.

Pr1gIis.jpg.4cfb147c16c6d2bf6e2944c27868504c.jpg

You’re right most of the list sounds like a child saying it: I finished a book, I fed myself, I made my bed.  Did you go potty too, Whitney?   Good grief, that’s her fabulous life?  What person over the age of 3 sees that as an accomplishment?  Come on Whit, let’s sing it together “Mommy, WOW! I’m a Big Girl now!”

• Love 5
15 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

You’re right most of the list sounds like a child saying it: I finished a book, I fed myself, I made my bed.  Did you go potty too, Whitney?   Good grief, that’s her fabulous life?  What person over the age of 3 sees that as an accomplishment?  Come on Whit, let’s sing it together “Mommy, WOW! I’m a Big Girl now!”

She wouldn’t brag about the bold because she can’t do that by herself. 

• Love 6