Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

https://www.tvshowsace.com/2021/02/17/my-big-fat-fabulous-life-whitney-loses-70-lbs-ahead-of-weight-loss-surgery/

Sheer, unmitigated  bullshit.  If she lost 70#, then she obviously regained 130 because she looks bigger than ever. 

Obviously they're teasing the WLS angle for the next season of this flaming pile of dog shit. 

When was the tell all filmed? She looked even heavier. I agree and also call bullshit.

• Love 6

Whitney is making real progress towards her weight-loss surgery, weigh-ins are on track, she is doing meal prep, walking the dog with Buddy, until one day she runs into Fitty Smallz on the trail, can you imagine? I haven't seen him since that video!

Can you believe it? Whitney finally found the love of her life! She calls off the surgery, know that you can be loved no matter your weight or personality after all! And eats a bunch of frosted muffins. Because she hates cake.

Edited by John M
  • LOL 7

OMG - I watched the Fitty Smallz Muffin Top video and then there's also another one about big butts that she's in too?  I never feel bad for Twit.  I felt such second hand embarassment for her watching those videos that I think I'm still cringing.  Does she honestly not realize that she was the absolute laughing stock?  She was the fat lady at the circus?  Wow.  I'm sad because she must have thought the videos were like a celebration of her and they most certainly aren't.  She looks horrifyingly big in them too.  

Fetish videos would be a better choice.  The people watching those would find her attractive.  The people watching the Fitty Smallz videos are going to do nothing but laugh at her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

Thank you! I hate it when the people on that 600lb show say it is because they love food. No. You don’t know what real food is. 

Eh. I don't think I'd describe Whit as a "foodie" but I'm a foodie and I also love Oreos. And potato chips. And a lot of other "processed junk." And there are plenty of foodie delicacies that I don't like. 

• Love 8
On 2/24/2021 at 9:40 AM, Kiki620 said:

OMG - I watched the Fitty Smallz Muffin Top video and then there's also another one about big butts that she's in too?  I never feel bad for Twit.  I felt such second hand embarassment for her watching those videos that I think I'm still cringing.  Does she honestly not realize that she was the absolute laughing stock?  She was the fat lady at the circus?  Wow.  I'm sad because she must have thought the videos were like a celebration of her and they most certainly aren't.  She looks horrifyingly big in them too.  

Fetish videos would be a better choice.  The people watching those would find her attractive.  The people watching the Fitty Smallz videos are going to do nothing but laugh at her.  

I remember seeing those videos and yes she does look bigger and as usual she dances off step.

2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Eh. I don't think I'd describe Whit as a "foodie" but I'm a foodie and I also love Oreos. And potato chips. And a lot of other "processed junk." And there are plenty of foodie delicacies that I don't like. 

Absolutely. I love Oreos, potato chips etc too but I also love good food. But Whitney is more exclusively processed junk. She turns her nose up at real food. I nearly wept at the thought of her wasting that beautiful piece of salmon in that episode where Ryan was trying to get her to eat healthier. And on SM when Buddy said something about a healthy meal he'd made for them she commented that he was more fun when he wasn't eating diet food (it was just veggies and real food) and would drink. At the time I was more appalled that she would say a recovering addict was more fun when he was intoxicated but it was a commentary on her food choices as well. She isn't fat because of a love of food - she's fat because of a refusal to deprive herself of anything and a craving for all things junk food. 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Absolutely. I love Oreos, potato chips etc too but I also love good food. But Whitney is more exclusively processed junk. She turns her nose up at real food. I nearly wept at the thought of her wasting that beautiful piece of salmon in that episode where Ryan was trying to get her to eat healthier. And on SM when Buddy said something about a healthy meal he'd made for them she commented that he was more fun when he wasn't eating diet food (it was just veggies and real food) and would drink. At the time I was more appalled that she would say a recovering addict was more fun when he was intoxicated but it was a commentary on her food choices as well. She isn't fat because of a love of food - she's fat because of a refusal to deprive herself of anything and a craving for all things junk food. 

With Twit,  as with the M600PL crowd, it all about  QUANTITY.  Vast quantities of food, laden with carbs, fat, and salt.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

That's so sad. She clearly has a food addiction, but only junk food. Imagine being such a petty, childish bitch that you turn your nose up at any healthy food just because your abused business partner is trying to help you get healthy. It's one thing if you don't like fish or are vegetarian, or simply take issue with farmed fishing, but we know that's not the deal here.

I'm more "food as fuel" than "foodie," but holy cow if you gave me a plate of beautifully cooked veggies I'm going to shovel them all down making yummy noises. Maybe it's just Noom talking, but a massive plate of veggies sounds better than Oreos to me right now. Is this what being a grownup feels like? Try it Whitney, it's kinda fun.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Love 4

I bet Glenn is angry that he ever paid for Whit to go to college. She weighed 130 when he was in control of her food. Once she was on her own, she gained at least 250 pounds, and didn't take anything that would help her find a future job. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, monagatuna said:

That's so sad. She clearly has a food addiction, but only junk food. Imagine being such a petty, childish bitch that you turn your nose up at any healthy food just because your abused business partner is trying to help you get healthy. It's one thing if you don't like fish or are vegetarian, or simply take issue with farmed fishing, but we know that's not the deal here.

I'm more "food as fuel" than "foodie," but holy cow if you gave me a plate of beautifully cooked veggies I'm going to shovel them all down making yummy noises. Maybe it's just Noom talking, but a massive plate of veggies sounds better than Oreos to me right now. Is this what being a grownup feels like? Try it Whitney, it's kinda fun.

Did you ever watch the British show  "You Are What You  Eat"? I used to positively  drool (literally,  unfortunately) when Gillian  McKeith would show the participants that massive  display of veggies and fruits.  In fact my mouth is watering a bit right now just  remembering it.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Did you ever watch the British show  "You Are What You  Eat"? I used to positively  drool (literally,  unfortunately) when Gillian  McKeith would show the participants that massive  display of veggies and fruits.  In fact my mouth is watering a bit right now just  remembering it.

I've heard about it! I bet it'd be real eye-opening to see Whitney's episode!

• Love 1
On 2/26/2021 at 3:26 PM, Colleenna said:

yes! I do remember that show I loved it!

On 3/1/2021 at 9:31 AM, Nicmar said:

yes! I do remember that show I loved it!

I think I remember that show. But what I remember is they showed what the "star" ate during a typical week. And it wasn't luscious fruits and vegetables. It was heaps of pancakes, pizzas, fatty meats, mounds of cheese, lots of desserts and gallons of full-sugar sodas used to wash down bags and bags of chips and cookies. Pretty sobering to face such a display, I would think.

• Love 2

Have the rest of you looked at her  IG lately?  Two things of note:

(1) She's posted a BUNCH of pics that are Photoshopped to hell and back. 

(2) There's a picture of her and I  *think* it's  Hunter that looks more like a picture of two lovers. If that's really Hunter, it's super creepy.  

Someone else go look and tell me I'm seeing things that aren't there.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Have the rest of you looked at her  IG lately?  Two things of note:

(1) She's posted a BUNCH of pics that are Photoshopped to hell and back. 

(2) There's a picture of her and I  *think* it's  Hunter that looks more like a picture of two lovers. If that's really Hunter, it's super creepy.  

Someone else go look and tell me I'm seeing things that aren't there.

That's an old picture of the two of them. Just shows she really was this way even before MBFFL. So many photos show her hanging all over someone inappropriately while they lean away from her trying to get away. 

The newest post is kind of funny. She says she wants to honor the nation's caregivers and the valuable service they provide. And yet - she won't even acknowledge that her caregivers are really caregivers. If you want it to mean something Whitney, start with yours.

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

The newest post is kind of funny. She says she wants to honor the nation's caregivers and the valuable service they provide. And yet - she won't even acknowledge that her caregivers are really caregivers. If you want it to mean something Whitney, start with yours.

Yeah, Whitney, start by offering thanks to Buddy, to your mom, to Todd, to Donna, of course  . . .

That picture is very odd. She describes her hands as "tiny," but in the picture, they are enormous - bigger than her head!

Edited by Ketzel
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

That picture is very odd. She describes her hands as "tiny," but in the picture, they are enormous - bigger than her head!

Maybe it's forced perspective-she could be holding her hand really close to the camera so it looks bigger.

23 hours ago, sempervivum said:

The pic with Hunter is from college, she points out the old-style disposable camera she's holding in it. So it's 20+years ago- she may even have been at her famous 130 lbs, she looks cute.

I agree she looks cute, but to me, the pic is still  creepy.  

• Love 2

Does Whitney usually take MBFFL off her list of "stuff she is" on her IG? I thought it always said something about being on the show. Now it just says 'public figure', a talent agency, and the Nobarriers stuff. 

6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Does Whitney usually take MBFFL off her list of "stuff she is" on her IG? I thought it always said something about being on the show. Now it just says 'public figure', a talent agency, and the Nobarriers stuff. 

I don’t know maybe since she has another link for no barrier on there TLC doesn’t want to want to be listed with other things since they’re never sure what links are going be up there ie sex toys, etc..  So TLC is listed during show time I’m not sure how many things can be listed at one time space wise I don’t know about IG. Did she used to have nobsactive up there at one point?  She has vaguely implied there’d be another season and mentioned if there was she got her agent to get them stop referring Heather as “Buddy’s ex” on the name tag I guess....not sure if she’d be “Whitney’s friend” or something else.  I don’t have IG anymore for stories so I’m not sure exactly I read it elsewhere so take it with a grain of salt.

I certainly hope Sharp stops referring to Heather as "Buddy's ex." It is clear as day that she has moved on, pretty sure she's dating someone pretty seriously, she has kids and a job, she is not wasting her time pining over Buddy, for crying out loud. It's so uncomfortable to watch her try to act her way through this "I still love Buddy, Whitney can't have him or she loses my friendship" BS. It's insulting to us and to her.

If they do change the chyron, I'm sure Whitney had nothing to do with it. She wants to believe she's so senshus that she, through no fault of her own, ripped Buddy from the claws of his desperate pining ex-lover. Never mind that by changing it to "Whitney's friend," it takes focus on Buddy and puts it on her, and attention is the thing she craves the most.

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

I don’t know maybe since she has another link for no barrier on there TLC doesn’t want to want to be listed with other things since they’re never sure what links are going be up there ie sex toys, etc..  So TLC is listed during show time I’m not sure how many things can be listed at one time space wise I don’t know about IG. Did she used to have nobsactive up there at one point?  She has vaguely implied there’d be another season and mentioned if there was she got her agent to get them stop referring Heather as “Buddy’s ex” on the name tag I guess....not sure if she’d be “Whitney’s friend” or something else.  I don’t have IG anymore for stories so I’m not sure exactly I read it elsewhere so take it with a grain of salt.

That's true. I think there is a maximum number of links you can have up there so maybe when the no barriers thing is over.  I figure it's about 90% certain that the show is coming back but between Heather saying that 'it was quite a ride" and Whitney's answering 'Yes" that she KNOWS if there is another season but not directly saying YES there is another season, I'm thinking there is still a chance it's going to be (or has been) cancelled. Last year by this time they were filming and there isn't a sign that it's started yet.  Holding out hope - as slim as it might be. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, the-grey-lady said:

I can only assume he called Whitney approximately two seconds after the second line appeared on the stick. 

Probably so he wouldn’t have to sit out in the pouring rain being berated!  Seriously though I hope Ryan and his girlfriend have a healthy happy baby.

• Love 9
5 hours ago, the-grey-lady said:

I can only assume he called Whitney approximately two seconds after the second line appeared on the stick. 

Then I'm sure she yelled at him for the delay. They were supposed to FaceTime her while the girlfriend was peeing on the stick. 

I'm happy for Ryan and his girlfriend. Wishing them a happy and healthy bundle of joy.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Then I'm sure she yelled at him for the delay. They were supposed to FaceTime her while the girlfriend was peeing on the stick. 

I'm happy for Ryan and his girlfriend. Wishing them a happy and healthy bundle of joy.

Gee I thought they were supposed to  call her as soon as gf was a day late. 😉

• LOL 2
(edited)

No, no, no. No one is supposed to get pregnant until Whitney is psychologically prepared to deal with it. And she will let you know when that is when she's good and ready. Really, how unfeeling can these people be?!

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

No, no, no. No one is supposed to get pregnant until Whitney is psychologically prepared to deal with it. And she will let you know when that is when she's good and ready. Really, how unfeeling can these people be?!

That's  right! Thank gunness Ryan is out of  Twit's life so we don't have to hear how she's not prepared for a BAYYYBEEEEE.

• Love 4
On 3/6/2021 at 2:28 PM, the-grey-lady said:

22 hours ago, Ketzel said:

No, no, no. No one is supposed to get pregnant until Whitney is psychologically prepared to deal with it. And she will let you know when that is when she's good and ready. 

That's how it's done in HER friend circles!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

So her instagram bio includes the instagram address of the United Talent Agency @unitedtalent. I wonder what her connection to this agency actually is? Her name doesn't come up when I search the list of clients, which is a list of pretty heavy hitters - Kurt Russell? Lauryn Hill? Jake Tapper? Not to mention a slew of young people whose names I am not familiar with, but who have impressive credentials (including Malala Youfaszai, whose work I am familiar with.)  I am wondering if it's just that the agency supports the No Barriers nonprofit in some way? Or maybe I don't have the internet skills to make the connection directly to Whitney?

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Ketzel said:

So her instagram bio includes the instagram address of the United Talent Agency @unitedtalent. I wonder what her connection to this agency actually is? Her name doesn't come up when I search the list of clients, which is a list of pretty heavy hitters - Kurt Russell? Lauryn Hill? Jake Tapper? Not to mention a slew of young people whose names I am not familiar with, but who have impressive credentials (including Malala Youfaszai, whose work I am familiar with.)  I am wondering if it's just that the agency supports the No Barriers nonprofit in some way? Or maybe I don't have the internet skills to make the connection directly to Whitney?

I’ve wondered that myself. She’s had the link up there for a while and I wasn’t sure why. I don’t remember any reference to it in her IG story posts. Maybe she’s hoping for more jobs in the entertainment industry. 

• Love 1
(edited)

She is listed at Viral Nation (also linked in her instagram bio) which is an on-line marketing agency that apparently connects businesses with "influencers."   The vast majority of the influencers it represents look like they are barely out of their teens.  Whitney, however,  is shown in an old head and shoulders photograph. She looks a lot younger, and not at all as if she weighs over 300 lbs. Maybe this is where all the sex-toy and skin treatment shilling is coming from.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 2

Not that anybody really cares, but I just happened to stumble upon a new episode of "Long Island Medium" (only available on Discovery+) that features Whitney.  It felt like less of a reading and more an excuse for Whitney to appear on the show.  The only interesting part was Whitney admitting that 2020 was her hardest year ever (well it was for a lot of people).  It looked like it was filmed when she was still in Charlotte (remotely via video).

Edited by Yeah No
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Not that anybody really cares, but I just happened to stumble upon a new episode of "Long Island Medium" (only available on Discovery+) that features Whitney.  It felt like less of a reading and more an excuse for Whitney to appear on the show.  The only interesting part was Whitney admitting that 2020 was her hardest year ever (well it was for a lot of people).  It looked like it was filmed when she was still in Charlotte (remotely via video).

Kind of interesting that she didn't mention or promote the appearance on SM. 

• Love 3
5 hours ago, stoppro said:

medium found that whitney is pure evil lol

Nah. I don't find Whitney to be evil. Fake, yeah. Manipulative, oh yes indeed. Shallow and vapid, well, that describes many "influencers" of the Millennial Generation (and others). But not evil.

• Love 1

LINK

For some reason, Facebook gifted me today with this old clip of Whitney lunching in Wilmington with her mother, Chase and Chase's sister. Her contempt for him, and her arrogant assumption that what she says goes in this relationship is breathtaking. She's spitefully gleeful when his sister jokingly describes his new bar as a "dive." He clearly doesn't give a damn about her opinions and expectations. I don't know how anyone could watch this and think that these two are in love with each other.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, auntjess said:

I see that 1000 Lb Sisters show is renewed.  Any word on Whit?  

Problem is she doesn't have a sister...Maybe she can adopt Ashley and they would qualify? JK

• LOL 3