Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

On 3/29/2019 at 11:22 PM, sixlets said:

This is a really interesting and informative site.  It answered a lot of questions for me, and I thank you for posting it.

You're right--if Whinny really wants to be an advocate for women with PCOS she could learn how to do it from this actress.  But the thing is, I'm not convinced Whinny has actually been diagnosed with PCOS.  The actress (sorry I can't remember her name) described exactly how the condition is diagnosed and how it can be treated medically.  Whinny has never talked about the horrible diagnostic procedure (an internal ultrasound) or the medications commonly used to regulate hormonal and insulin levels.  Apparently there's a good bit of help out there from doctors, which it seems Whinny has not availed herself of.  And imo it's important to try these standard treatments, not all of which are helpful to every woman, before you're allowed to announce that you have to be fat because you have PCOS.

• Love 7
On 3/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Well - she had her hand on his leg and he didn’t run screaming. That’s as interested as I think she’s going to get. 

On a scale of 1-10...

• LOL 4
On 3/27/2019 at 10:11 AM, Ketzel said:

Ryan just posted a quote on his instagram story profile and I am wondering if it is meant to throw shade at his "business partner," Whitney. Seems curiously apropos of some of her statements in the past . . . . .

"Don't count likes and followers. Count invoices and deposits."

Totally think this happened

Whit:  Like fur reelz, I got 20thou peeps following me.

Ryan: Really, wow.. even if we got 1/2 of them to join we would be in good shape

Whit: yas I cam tots get peeps to sign up, they want to see my senshul side

Ryan; OK

Whit: are you nerve?

Ryan: what ?

• LOL 11
  • Love 2

There's a woman named Melissa Varga on the Oxygen cable advedtising those Fab cosmetic boxes delivered quarterly.

Twit used to do that. I haven't seen an ad from her in months tho I don't go to her FB page any more. I think she's lost that contract, presumably becuz her peddling didn't produce enuf customers.

Can this woman succeed at anything?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Dot said:

There's a woman named Melissa Varga on the Oxygen cable advedtising those Fab cosmetic boxes delivered quarterly.

Twit used to do that. I haven't seen an ad from her in months tho I don't go to her FB page any more. I think she's lost that contract, presumably becuz her peddling didn't produce enuf customers.

Can this woman succeed at anything?

Yeah. Being "Fat, FIERCE and Fabulous". Just ask her. If you ask me, she's got just one out of three.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

SM updates:

Twit just told a fan they'd be back before you know it. Third indication MBFFL has been renewed.

Buddy is currently on vacation in Key West from his daily vacay in Greensboro.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dot said:

SM updates:

Twit just told a fan they'd be back before you know it. Third indication MBFFL has been renewed.

Buddy is currently on vacation in Key West from his daily vacay in Greensboro.

Must be nice. Me? It's a Monday so I took my ass to work. Go figure.

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

If I were crowing about my dance moves, I don't think I would have chosen this pose.

In her IG profile today, Twit declares, "Y'all know I'm the sweatiest person alive," then seems to be touting a product called Megababe.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

She's doing those lifts with 65 lb? I think she might actually be getting weaker as time goes on. 

With her belly I don't think she can safely clean heavier weights at a high rep like that.

For those curious, DT is a crossfit workout. The standard weight is 155 for men and 105 for women. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, yogi2014L said:

With her belly I don't think she can safely clean heavier weights at a high rep like that.

For those curious, DT is a crossfit workout. The standard weight is 155 for men and 105 for women. 

Those aren't deadlifts. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Dot said:

In her IG profile today, Twit declares, "Y'all know I'm the sweatiest person alive," then seems to be touting a product called Megababe.

A "thigh rescue anti-chafe" stick.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Dot said:

If I were crowing about my dance moves, I don't think I would have chosen this pose.

This is Whitney working out her legs? Oof, this photo should be her wakeup call about how her weight has destroyed her knees.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

This is Whitney working out her legs? Oof, this photo should be her wakeup call about how her weight has destroyed her knees.

What do you mean? The fact that she isn't squatting? That's just laziness on her part.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Dot said:

Is Megababe a company that sells products for big people? If so, that’s a pretty funny name. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
30 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Is Megababe a company that sells products for big people? If so, that’s a pretty funny name. 

Yes. I googled it. They sell products that address "body issues" of big people, like the thigh stick, something for boob sweat, etc. 

I don't understand why you need a very expensive special product for chub rub. Why can't you just use the same anti-chafe product that runners use? (And not just on their thighs....)

• Love 6
On 4/2/2019 at 12:24 PM, Emma C said:

I guess life isn't so fabulous these days, hence the recycled IG pics.

Are you saying this is really an ad for those clothes????
To me, it would work better as an ad like those where mom or dad take the sweaty, forgotten, gym bag, empty it into the washer, and dump some super detergent in.
Or, they're bringing Hee Haw back.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
(edited)

There isn't one single thing in that ad that would make me want to buy her clothing. It is not in the least bit flattering to a full figure woman!

Edited by Gramto6
  • Love 5

OMG! Twit's actually wearing clothing I might choose to work out in. (Tho I'd probably go for a tee rather than a tanktop.) The shorts look so much better than those sausage casings she insists on wearing. And that's an attractive tanktop that's such a better choice for her than those sports bras she loves.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Dot said:

OMG! Twit's actually wearing clothing I might choose to work out in. (Tho I'd probably go for a tee rather than a tanktop.) The shorts look so much better than those sausage casings she insists on wearing. And that's an attractive tanktop that's such a better choice for her than those sports bras she loves.

I completely agree. Now if she could just get a bra that didn’t require her holding her boobs when she moved, she could be considered properly dressed.

Now about the workout - Is that “dancing” part of the workout or is that just filler while they set up for more filming? If it’s part of the workout then it’s even more of a rip off than I thought. 24 minutes is a super short workout in the first place so if you add warm-up, cool down, and then some Whitney wiggles in there too - you are barely working out at all. That said, some of that stuff was actual working out so that’s something. 

And no - I don’t believe she does this every day.

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

Thanks Whinny but I'll just flush my $20 down the toilet rather than give it to you.  Maybe I'll buy my cat some nice wet food.  Maybe I'll buy MYSELF some nice dinner. Maybe I'll buy a couple of bottles of wine.  But give YOUR FAT ASS TWENTY DOLLARS????

NO!

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 4/4/2019 at 9:31 AM, SevenCostanza said:

Love how she has to hold her boobs while she runs in place.   Do we really believe she does this everyday? 

I'm not sure what i saw was a lunge or squat?

• LOL 2
3 hours ago, Nicmar said:

I'm not sure what i saw was a lunge or squat?

Neither. As usual, she half-asses the workout. 

And Ryan pissed me off throwing those weights. He looked pretty disgusted by her crap, so I can understand his frustration, but really... It's not your fecking floor you're damaging, asshat. 

• Love 6

Twit's doing one of her Q&As in her IG profile. A fan guessed she had men (BFs) who don't appear in the show. She said, "Yes!" & that a lot o f ppl don't want to be on TV.

She's made this kind of claim before. Conversely, she's claimed to be very lonely. Which is true?

Frankly, I don't believe her. We knew Avi existed becuz of SM. She is unable to resist gloating about her BFs in reality even if not on a reality show. She may have had a date here & there off Tinder or similar, but I think that's it.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit's doing one of her Q&As in her IG profile. A fan guessed she had men (BFs) who don't appear in the show. She said, "Yes!" & that a lot o f ppl don't want to be on TV.

She's made this kind of claim before. Conversely, she's claimed to be very lonely. Which is true?

Frankly, I don't believe her. We knew Avi existed becuz of SM. She is unable to resist gloating about her BFs in reality even if not on a reality show. She may have had a date here & there off Tinder or similar, but I think that's it.

That was my thought as well. Also, there were several questions about social media and she answered them all with some version of “social media is not her thing and it’s too invasive’. I don’t buy that at all. I’m sure TLC requires some form of social media as promotion but what Whitney does stems from her narcissism and lack of boundaries. TLC is not requiring her to discuss her willingness to give blow jobs or have a threesome. Someone who massively over shares on social media can’t then claim social media is too invasive. 

If I had asked a question, aside from ‘where is Donna’, I would love to ask her if she realizes that it’s immature and inappropriate for a woman in her thirties to discuss sex like she’s writing a bad Cosmo article. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

. . .there were several questions about social media and she answered them all with some version of “social media is not her thing and it’s too invasive’.

Yeah, right. She is so turned off by SM that she never posts glam photos for the sole purpose of having fans tell her how beautiful & inspirational she is. (As she did again just yesterday about the same time she was ho-humming SM.)

She is a famewhore who LIVES for SM. Without SM she would be virtually unknown as her show is not that big a success. And she plays SM like a virtuoso. Her adroit manipulation of fans on her SM pages is what has kept MBFFL on the air for so long, not her talent as an actress.

• Love 12
59 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

Wait - what?

Yep. Several fans made assumptions about her sex life & she answered them, presumable honestly -- but who knows.

The IG profile story can't be shared, so you have to go to her IG page & click on her profile photo. These profile stories only last 24 hrs or so, so it might already be gone, depending uopn what time she started it.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Yep. Several fans made assumptions about her sex life & she answered them, presumable honestly -- but who knows.

The IG profile story can't be shared, so you have to go to her IG page & click on her profile photo. These profile stories only last 24 hrs or so, so it might already be gone, depending uopn what time she started it.

I think she’s full of shit. Her answer to the “I think you’ve never had a threesome’ was ‘You guys are out there thinking I’ve never lived” implying that of course she’s had threesomes because everyone does that. Sounds more like a ‘protests too much” answer to make herself sounds “oh so kewl’. 

• Love 11
10 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

In her defense, a threesome could be Whitney +2 large pizzas.

Pffft. Shitney is so huge she's a threesome when she's alone. (Why is Pink's song "U & Ur Hand" playing in my head? LOL)

• LOL 6
(edited)
On 4/4/2019 at 12:17 PM, 3girlsforus said:

Now if she could just get a bra that didn’t require her holding her boobs when she moved, she could be considered properly dressed.

That was a jaw-dropping moment. I take it neither Ryan (nor Jessica?) feel capable of telling Whitney, that if you have to use your hands to keep your breasts from bouncing wildly up and down during a standard gym exercise (running in place with high knees), you are not wearing an appropriately supportive bra for working out.

On 4/5/2019 at 4:02 PM, Colleenna said:

And Ryan pissed me off throwing those weights. He looked pretty disgusted by her crap, so I can understand his frustration, but really... It's not your fecking floor you're damaging, asshat.

I have more sympathy for Ryan than I expected. I don't think he was doing any damage - the weights he tossed (towards? at?) Whitney looked to be no more than 3 lb. dumbbells and a gym floor should be able to cope with that.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 5

What I love is this: as a large-busted woman I regularly have to support the girls when I'm moving. Meaning, really, that I hold them DOWN with splayed hands. No, she was cupping from below, as if to enhance the jiggling. Wow.

Consistency reigns supreme with this one. Someone commented on her dance workout video that she’s proving the people wrong who think big girls just sit around eating cake all day. She’s responded that ‘I still like cake though’. Uh - I thought you didn’t like cake?!?!?

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

I wasn't aware that she had an active wear line. I am overweight myself and always looking for forgiving designs. There are barely a dozen items! Why wouldn't you go full on - at least offer come color choices. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, spankydoll said:

I wasn't aware that she had an active wear line. I am overweight myself and always looking for forgiving designs. There are barely a dozen items! Why wouldn't you go full on - at least offer come color choices. 

What’s even worse, the only thing even remotely flattering she’s worn to work out is NOT from her active wear line!!

• Love 5
On 4/7/2019 at 7:53 AM, 3girlsforus said:

Consistency reigns supreme with this one. Someone commented on her dance workout video that she’s proving the people wrong who think big girls just sit around eating cake all day. She’s responded that ‘I still like cake though’. Uh - I thought you didn’t like cake?!?!?

Can't keep her lies straight. 

• Love 5
On 4/6/2019 at 7:16 PM, 3girlsforus said:

I think she’s full of shit. Her answer to the “I think you’ve never had a threesome’ was ‘You guys are out there thinking I’ve never lived” implying that of course she’s had threesomes because everyone does that. Sounds more like a ‘protests too much” answer to make herself sounds “oh so kewl’. 

Are we supposed to be impressed that a grown human women has had sex? By her age having sex should be as titillating as doing laundry. Hell most of the sex I have with my husband is, eh, do you want to fuck? Like we aren't doing anything else and we haven't had sex in a few days, might as well before dinner?

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
23 minutes ago, John M said:

Are we supposed to be impressed that a grown human women has had sex? By her age having sex should be as titillating as doing laundry. Hell most of the sex I have with my husband is, eh, do you want to fuck? Like we aren't doing anything else and we haven't had sex in a few days, might as well before dinner?

LOL!!!!!!!

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, John M said:

But you forget... she is so much more fabulous than us boring, monogamous couples. She manages to be fat and still finds time for sex. In fact so many people want to have sex with her she has to have threesomes and more. How can we help but be impressed. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

But you forget... she is so much more fabulous than us boring, monogamous couples. She manages to be fat and still finds time for sex. In fact so many people want to have sex with her she has to have threesomes and more. How can we help but be impressed. 

I would be more impressed with whatever unfortunate man was able to maintain arousal when listening to her braying.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

“Nobs by snoga” is how I read that one hashtag. What is it really? No body shame... something. 

Why do I bother?

Snoga is the company manufacturing Twit's No Body Shame line of active wear. The line consists of 8 items which are very pricey.

• Useful 3