Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

My gawd, the usernames people come up with give me life (spit_in_da_butt ?). If it weren’t for the fact that I like my username I’d try to come up with something witty for TM forums; such as:

SweatpantsOnSunday81

FreeTheOars81

DearMaci81

IHave100DollarsLeft81

ILoveYouMore_ThanMackenzie81

Actually, I suck at witty, snarky usernames. Sticking with Calm81.

??

Can I ask, what does your username mean? Are you a calm person? ;-)  I know, dumb question. 

We had a member on these boards, but not sure what happened to her. I haven't seen her around. Damn, she had a funny ass username. I think it was something in reference to Leah Messer. I will have to see if I can dig it up. 

lol @ FreeTheOars and @sweatpantsonSunday are hilarious!!

How about @blackedrippedjeansalways or @stuckonacouch? 

Amber Porkwood, I believe, referenced Gary's daughter as "BewBewWho." That shit is funny. I'd want that as a username. I used it in one of my posts recently. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 9
Just now, FairyDusted said:

Hmmmm….We are missing a few for a good while now. Was it the one with Leah's mugshots? Cheetos something? 

Yes! CheatinCheetos! OMG just the name cracks me up.

Another one is PoopChute. Great name. I haven't see that person post lately. 

Back to Briana:

@spreadthemcheeks

@Maaaaaaaaaaaa!

As for Roxanne:

@throwingsandals

@AyeDiosMio

• Love 11
1 hour ago, Calm81 said:

My gawd, the usernames people come up with give me life (spit_in_da_butt ?). If it weren’t for the fact that I like my username I’d try to come up with something witty for TM forums; such as:

SweatpantsOnSunday81

FreeTheOars81

DearMaci81

IHave100DollarsLeft81

ILoveYouMore_ThanMackenzie81

Actually, I suck at witty, snarky usernames. Sticking with Calm81.

??

The Usernames on The Ashley articles are like that, too.  It’s hilarious.  I’m not that creative. 

• Love 9

@GreatKazu many people around me (friends and close family ) tell me I have patience of a saint so when I married my best friend I realized his first letter of his first name and first letter of his middle name started with C and A.

My first two letters are L and M. Ex: (Fake names) His name is Christopher Antonio and mine is Liz Marie...put those names first letters together create calm and the 81 of course is referenced to my birth year. ?

I would tell you guys my real name but for privacy reasons I want to keep it away from any nosey acquaintances that want to google my name and find out I watch the show teen mom. ???

Edited by Calm81
  • Love 13
14 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Back to Briana:

@spreadthemcheeks

@Maaaaaaaaaaaa!

As for Roxanne:

@throwingsandals

@AyeDiosMio

Noooooo you brought up the cheeks thing again!! Every time I see Briana's face that's all I think about now. :( :( 

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

Noooooo you brought up the cheeks thing again!! Every time I see Briana's face that's all I think about now. :( :( 

Blame the Twitter person whose username started the topic rolling. lol 

Every time I see her phony ass that is all I think about. *GAG*

• Love 6
22 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Can I ask, what does your username mean? Are you a calm person? ;-)  I know, dumb question. 

We had a member on these boards, but not sure what happened to her. I haven't seen her around. Damn, she had a funny ass username. I think it was something in reference to Leah Messer. I will have to see if I can dig it up. 

lol @ FreeTheOars and @sweatpantsonSunday are hilarious!!

How about @blackedrippedjeansalways or @stuckonacouch? 

Amber Porkwood, I believe, referenced Gary's daughter as "BewBewWho." That shit is funny. I'd want that as a username. I used it in one of my posts recently. 

I looooooove stuck on a couch!!!! Because really, is there anyone that DOESN'T fit? At first I thought Jenelle, because I usually see her angrily raging about something, but then I think of all the times she has sat on her butt, monotone, barking orders at UBT. Maybe germy? Corey? Barb? Cole? There are a few who it wouldn't fit, but they aren't main characters!

• Love 8
8 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Blame the Twitter person whose username started the topic rolling. lol 

Every time I see her phony ass that is all I think about. *GAG*

I tried to watch her Instagram Lives recently or whatever they were and I couldn't think of anything but that one tweet.

• Love 3

So I must be a masochist because MTV was replaying Briana's 16 and Pregnant episode so I decided to record it and watch. And right off the bat, I'm hit with the first WTF moment. In the intro, Briana says she's always been a good student and even graduated high school a year ahead of her class. ?

Let that sink in for a moment. Briana, our Briana, graduated a year early. 

Everything I originally thought about the world is now in question. Maybe, the schools just aren't well in FL either. ??‍♀️

No disrespect meant to you Floridians out there. I already feel for you that you have to share a state with this chick. 

Oh & & didn't see the Being Brittany on my DVR yet either. Must not have aired yet.

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
  • Love 11
On 24/02/2018 at 8:02 PM, GreatKazu said:

Back to Briana:

@spreadthemcheeks

@Maaaaaaaaaaaa!

As for Roxanne:

@throwingsandals

@AyeDiosMio

I’m new here and I think @chucking_chanclas (Spanish for flip flop/sandal ) needs to be my user in honor of Roxanne 

ETA: dammit it won’t let me change for 30 days. I cannot take such levels of commitment on the Internet. Don’t steal it. @chucking_chanclas is mine.

Edited by Kalamityjayne
  • Love 7
20 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

LOL ok @Kalamityjayne ! Nice to meet ya. Where ya from? What do you watch? LOL 

Nice to meet you. I’m in the boring part of MD but spend a lot of time in the Richmond VA area because my kid somehow got cast on some shows. I watch- according to my mother in law via my youngest child- “stupid things.” She’s not wrong considering I’m posting about teen mom but my retort was- her opinion is invalid because her tv is only ever on Fox News. 

Reality crap- most of the housewives, though those heifers are getting TIRED.  90 day fiancé, all the worst shit.

British things - which are very intelligent and my mother in law wouldn’t understand them.

My fave show was Turn: Washington’s spies but it’s over. That’s how my kid got cast things- we went to watch it film. I’ve got a history degree and I’m in the process of writing a novel based on the Rev War (or 5 actually) which is why I watch trash. My brain needs to unwind from constant research.  Damn judgy mother in law.

I also watch whatever shows are on whatever premium subscription I have at the moment. Right now its Showtime, so Homeland et al.

What about you? 

• Love 10

Thank you for taking the time to answer! I noticed you are new to the forum and wanted to welcome you. And ok get the 411;)   I'm seriously boring in Ohio. SAHM, retired, watch alllllll shit TV. Love These and Housewives and most of Bravo. We chat over in small talk. Where I should have asked you! LOL! Sorry Mods…

TOPIC: Brianna ….Man was she sour milk or what on that after show ?!  I can't believe she blew money on surgery.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

Thank you for taking the time to answer! I noticed you are new to the forum and wanted to welcome you. And ok get the 411;)   I'm seriously boring in Ohio. SAHM, retired, watch alllllll shit TV. Love These and Housewives and most of Bravo. We chat over in small talk. Where I should have asked you! LOL! Sorry Mods…

TOPIC: Brianna ….Man was she sour milk or what on that after show ?!  I can't believe she blew money on surgery.  

Right? She said nothing of value (or more than three words) about Jenelle/UBT info either. Probably because she knew that she was a dumbass too and posts inappropriate stuff all of the time. ($5 says Brittany told her how stupid it is)

I listened to her try and talk about the UBT firing and it was just painfully awkward, as was everything else that came out of her mouth. Homegirl needs some media training ASAP!

I loved that Brittany told us all that Briana does a lot of "hold Stella while I do XYZ..." , as if we didn't know, but it was nice to have confirmation. It has nothing to do with Stella being held 24/7, it's because Briana pawns her kids off instead of parenting them.

And how stupid is she with her lame excuses about her "living with a guy/sports on TV"  tweeting? "I don't expect people to take things seriously." She's a whole different level of stupid. It wouldn't shock me if she was back with Devoin at all.

Yet, I watched the whole episode. 

As we do...?

• Love 11
20 hours ago, AmandaUnbidden said:

So I must be a masochist because MTV was replaying Briana's 16 and Pregnant episode so I decided to record it and watch. And right off the bat, I'm hit with the first WTF moment. In the intro, Briana says she's always been a good student and even graduated high school a year ahead of her class. ?

Yeah, about what Briana says....

giphy.gif

I'm gonna need to see some documentation to believe the good grades & early graduation bit. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 11
(edited)
On 2/24/2018 at 7:02 PM, GreatKazu said:

As for Roxanne:

@throwingsandals

@AyeDiosMio

@ICaaaaaaaaantWithThisGuy

or just @ICaaaaaaaaaaaant

How about a coven twitter called #WeNeverGetABreakFromBrianasBadDecisions

Edited by Rebecca
  • Love 13

Did anyone watch After the Show? Briana is perpetually twelve years old "they love me & they want to protect me so if they need to jump over a table to prove their point, so be it..."  no.  girl.  just no.  Most grown women don't need protecting from.....I don't even know, fathers who come over & bring diapers??

Also, wtf is happening w/Snooki's breasts?  they look like large bowling balls, and she's a tiny girl.  That dress was just...idk, Vegas showgirl or something.  And she'd been presenting herself a little bit classier as of late (God only knows what this "reunion series" with like...a bunch of thirty-year old mothers will end up being???) but, yes, Nicole, it is completely normal for most mothers of two to get wasted, then wake up in the morning & throw up in the shower and the toilet & get on with their day. Also that is something to be proud of....

I SOUND SO DAMN CROCHETY!!!!!!!!!!!

this is awful, I'm almost feeling like I did when I started aging out of The Real World...yikes!

• Love 15
On 2/27/2018 at 5:16 PM, AmandaUnbidden said:

Everything I originally thought about the world is now in question. Maybe, the schools just aren't well in FL either. ??‍♀️

No disrespect meant to you Floridians out there. I already feel for you that you have to share a state with this chick. 

Oh & & didn't see the Being Brittany on my DVR yet either. Must not have aired yet.

On 2/28/2018 at 2:01 PM, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Yeah, about what Briana says....

giphy.gif

I'm gonna need to see some documentation to believe the good grades & early graduation bit. 

I believe it.  Florida has several different levels of graduation.  One is practically the equivalent of an attendance award or participation certificate.  It's still a diploma but it won't get you more than being able to answer yes when you are asked if you graduated.  It's because graduation has to be at a certain percentage for extra funding.  Most of our schools are seriously in need of money.  As for the student, you can always continue your education in community colleges adult education programs that can get you in the position to further yourself with skills certifications or entry level degrees.  It goes on from there depending on the student.

It's not the ideal situation to graduate at one of lower levels but sometimes it's needed.  I'm sure this what dumbass Briana means by graduating early.  It doesn't take a whole lot of effort or brains for some.  It's get them out of the school, period.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, teapot said:

Did anyone watch After the Show? Briana is perpetually twelve years old "they love me & they want to protect me so if they need to jump over a table to prove their point, so be it..."  no.  girl.  just no.  Most grown women don't need protecting from.....I don't even know, fathers who come over & bring diapers??

I hated how she just excused their behavior. She does not seem to think there's anything wrong with acting that way in front of Nova. I imagine that's how all generations of DeJesus women were raised. 

Since they hate men so much, I wonder what would happen if any of them ever had a son?!

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ghoulina said:

Since they hate men so much, I wonder what would happen if any of them ever had a son?!

A boy born of DeJesus blood is different. If he ended up straight, what would happen is that boy would end up with a long list of traumatized ex-girlfriends. "I caaaaaaaaaan't with this girl!!!". 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, MissMel said:

I believe it.  Florida has several different levels of graduation.  One is practically the equivalent of an attendance award or participation certificate.  It's still a diploma but it won't get you more than being able to answer yes when you are asked if you graduated.  It's because graduation has to be at a certain percentage for extra funding.  Most of our schools are seriously in need of money.  As for the student, you can always continue your education in community colleges adult education programs that can get you in the position to further yourself with skills certifications or entry level degrees.  It goes on from there depending on the student.

It's not the ideal situation to graduate at one of lower levels but sometimes it's needed.  I'm sure this what dumbass Briana means by graduating early.  It doesn't take a whole lot of effort or brains for some.  It's get them out of the school, period.  

That would make sense.

• Love 5
(edited)
On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 5:19 PM, Kalamityjayne said:

I’m new here and I think @chucking_chanclas (Spanish for flip flop/sandal ) needs to be my user in honor of Roxanne 

ETA: dammit it won’t let me change for 30 days. I cannot take such levels of commitment on the Internet. Don’t steal it. @chucking_chanclas is mine.

Welcome to the board!

@Chucking_chanclas is all kinds of awesome! I bestow upon you this medallion in honor of Saint Roxanne DeSatan: 

sandal necklace 2.jpg

ROXANNE SAINT MEME photoshop.jpg

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 14

I think it's filters and maybe some contouring. She seems like the kind of person who will spend all day getting a photo from the best angle (it's not like she has kids to raise or anything.) and filtering the shit out of it. Those boobs are ridiculous though; they look like they almost bolted to her collar bone. 

• Love 10
2 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

@Bridget Here are your tote bags...Who else wanted one? 

roxanne tote bag.jpg

roxanne tote bag saint.jpg

You are the freakin' wind beneath my wings. I love you so much!

I. Am. Speechless.

This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

In all seriousness, please open an Etsy shop and make these for real. You'd be able to charge at least $40/tote. I'd pay it. In a heartbeat. 

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Bridget said:

You are the freakin' wind beneath my wings. I love you so much!

I. Am. Speechless.

This is the most amazing thing I have ever seen.

In all seriousness, please open an Etsy shop and make these for real. You'd be able to charge at least $40/tote. I'd pay it. In a heartbeat. 

You are so sweet! Mwah!! 

• Love 2

The preview for Teen Mom 2 is being shown regularly on MTV and all I can think every time Brianna says "We shall see what comes OUUWT" at the end is that she has a speech impediment.  Because the more I think of it, the more it seems she has always had a strange way of speaking.  I guess I used to assume it was a faint accent, but that's not it at all, her speech definitely seems off to me.   Maybe that's why her mother and Brittney baby her so much, perhaps she had some speech or learning delays as a young girl.

• Love 4