Type keyword(s) to search

Briana DeJesus: Farm league promoted to the Majors

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Amber getting knocked up again

Oh no!  I am so out of touch!  First I've heard of it.  What about all her psychotropic meds that she can't take while pregnant?  Does the world have room for an unmedicated Miss Piggy?  Okay, tell me more.  Is Satan the father?  

• Love 3
19 hours ago, CaliforniaLove said:

Totally. Between this & Amber getting knocked up again, I think I'm going to go the way of @Uncle JUICE. I think it's time for me to step away from watching this show...but I won't step away from here. I CAN'T QUIT YOU!!

I've only watched one episode this season. I can't stand to give these idiots any time on my TV. But, like you, I can't quit this place!

• Love 5

Briana is a petty creature

Here is a screenshot. For some reason the tweets I post are being deleted even when the tweet wasn't deleted by the tweeter- if that makes sense.

petty.png

Edited by druzy
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, GreatKazu said:

I tried to read through that rant. Is she ranting about Devoin? Whose parents is she referring to? 

I cannot read that shit.  I am social media averse.  I do not tweet or instagram or pinterest or any of the other stuff.  I feel fine, but maybe someone will do an intervention.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, druzy said:

Here is a screenshot. For some reason the tweets I post are being deleted even when the tweet wasn't deleted by the tweeter- if that makes sense.

petty.png

Translation:

My mom will always enable me and never hold me accountable for my bad life choices. She will also continue the same dysfunctional behaviors with my children.

• Love 24
18 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

I tried to read through that rant. Is she ranting about Devoin? Whose parents is she referring to? 

I think she was responding to another Twitter member. If you look through it, it appears she started out talking about the relationship with her father. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lm2162 said:

How long do we think until Javi gets her pregnant and they try to pitch their own special, reality show, and book series? 

I hope not. I'm hoping this relationship is as phony as it looks and they break it off sometime soon. I think Javi has some decent qualities and I'm hoping he outgrows this Famewhoring, which I think is being influenced by his immaturity, insecurity and need to get back at Kail. I might be too optimistic lol, just hate to see someone who seems to have a good heart let themselves become so trashy.

If they were a normal, not "famous" couple, though, I actually think Bri and Javi might be a good match. But the need to famewhore taints it too much.

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

How long do we think until Javi gets her pregnant and they try to pitch their own special, reality show, and book series? 

The rumor was that he was already trying to get women pregnant, supposedly to increase his chances of staying on the show.  Gross.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, druzy said:

LMFAO!!! This IS the covens fucking theme song!!! Any man that has to interact with them should be playing this song as they communicate with them lol 

Side Note*  this could also be chris' song to hulk!! Lol i dont doubt that after the 90 mins that he was in the hospital...he walked out of that delivery room JUST like devoin in the video above...

**sorry i posted twice guys... 

Edited by JuliesMommy
Forgot to mention ~ and posted twice lol
  • Love 4

Poor little Nova, what is she?  Five?  Six?  she shouldn't have a care in the world beyond her Shopkins!  It's awful that she has complete anxiety whenever she's around the Coven & her dad in public.

I know some kids are shy and not great in social settings, but I really feel like her reactions are due to how much adult nonsense she's constantly exposed to. 

• Love 12
On 11/6/2017 at 5:31 PM, druzy said:

petty.png

Hey Briana, newsflash, parents can be supportive and love their kids and grandkids and not act like Roxanne. My mom loves me and supports me and I've never seen her act like Roxanne acts. I'm pretty sure if she ever got up in a booth and started yelling at someone, I would think she has gone insane.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Sprockets said:

The rumor was that he was already trying to get women pregnant, supposedly to increase his chances of staying on the show.  Gross.  

I could believe it. This is random speculation but I think Javi is a lot worse than he comes across.

Roxanne's behavior at the restaurant was gross and trashy, but Devoin's comment about Briana not having a father was totally out of line. He deserves to be put in his place. Unfortunately, Roxanne and co don't get that that kind of behavior makes THEM look bad. If Roxanne had stayed classy, Devoin's statement would have come across more as the disgusting comment that it was.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lm2162 said:

This is random speculation but I think Javi is a lot worse than he comes across.

I agree.  Because he has an occasional emotion and is willing to cry on cue, I think some people see quality in him where it doesn't exist.  When he and Karl were in total fight mode, the things he said and did were craptastic.  I think they are just as bad as each other.  

2 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Hey Briana, newsflash, parents can be supportive and love their kids and grandkids and not act like Roxanne

Exactly.  Pit bulls protect their puppies too, but that doesn't make them cuddly.  

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I agree.  Because he has an occasional emotion and is willing to cry on cue, I think some people see quality in him where it doesn't exist.  When he and Karl were in total fight mode, the things he said and did were craptastic.  I think they are just as bad as each other.  

Exactly.  Pit bulls protect their puppies too, but that doesn't make them cuddly.  

For myself, it is more that I haven't seen nor heard enough evidence to suggest Javi is a terrible person. Is he an immature dummy? Yup. Is he petty and bitchy? Sure. But as of yet his pattern of conduct has not lifted him out of garden variety dumbass territory. Hell, it took Kail a few years of evidence to pile up for me to put her in the asshole category. If I see evidence that proves Javi is truly nasty or abusive, he will end up in that category as well. 

Edited by HeySandyStrange
  • Love 9
6 minutes ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Is he an immature dummy? Yup. Is he petty and bitchy? Sure. But as of yet his pattern of conduct has not lifted him out of garden variety dumbass territory.

I agree.  He's not the worst of the worst, judging by what we have to go on.  I think he's a stupid jerk who acts younger than his age when the going gets tough.  He opens his mouth and says moronic and damaging things.  Pretty much like Kail.  "Garden variety dumbass" is an excellent description.  

Edited by Sprockets
typo
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

I agree.  He's not the worst of the worst, judging by what we have to go on.  I think he's a stupid jerk who acts younger than his age when the going gets tough.  He opens his mouth and says moronic and damaging things.  Pretty much like Kail.  "Garden variety dumbass" is an excellent description.  

Haha true. With Kail, though, she surpassed garden variety anything with her abusive and manipulative behavior a while ago imo. Javi, Briana dating and Famewhoring aside, may have a chance to better himself if he grows the fuck up. Maybe when his 15 minutes are over.

10 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

Pretty safe to say anyone who must be around Hulk are not immune from saying something that falls under the immature category. 

Seriously! My guess is, that Kail has hurled some equally nasty things at her partners during arguments. From personal experience, it can be hard to take that shit maturely and calmly. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, HeySandyStrange said:

Haha true. With Kail, though, she surpassed garden variety anything with her abusive and manipulative behavior a while ago imo. Javi, Briana dating and Famewhoring aside, may have a chance to better himself if he grows the fuck up. Maybe when his 15 minutes are over.

I agree. I had more hope for him before the book and Briana though. Now I'm really wondering. There are crossroads in life...he's not dealing with this one very well. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, HeySandyStrange said:

For myself, it is more that I haven't seen nor heard enough evidence to suggest Javi is a terrible person. Is he an immature dummy? Yup. Is he petty and bitchy? Sure. But as of yet his pattern of conduct has not lifted him out of garden variety dumbass territory. Hell, it took Kail a few years of evidence to pile up for me to put her in the asshole category. If I see evidence that proves Javi is truly nasty or abusive, he will end up in that category as well. 

Honestly I'm Team Javi but I wasn't a fan of him sneaking into the house and scaring Karl. I'm not holding up for her but that shit is not funny. I had a psycho roommate when I was young that did it to me all of the time. No one deserves to be scared to death in your own (yes Javi's too) home. Not cool.

• Love 9
3 hours ago, AmyFarrahFowler said:

Honestly I'm Team Javi but I wasn't a fan of him sneaking into the house and scaring Karl. I'm not holding up for her but that shit is not funny. I had a psycho roommate when I was young that did it to me all of the time. No one deserves to be scared to death in your own (yes Javi's too) home. Not cool.

I agree. It was his house so he had every right to *be* there, but I would have said, "no, sorry, I won't consent to not being in my own home. We can sleep in separate rooms, obviously, but it is my house. I will be there at X time and that's that." You don't need to sneak into your own home so the "it was his house" thing never really flew with me. He was clearly trying to unnerve her, which I get because she sucks, but it's still very creepy imo. She had no right to tell him he couldn't be there at all, but once he agreed to that, it was partly his own fault what transpired. Do I believe she was actually scared, probably not, but it doesn't make his actions ok.

I think it will be very telling what he does with Briana or the next long relationship. If that one also blows up, we will be able to say more definitively where Javi falls on the Awful scale. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 10

Kail is also a liar and she twists things to fit her narrative of her always being the victim. I remember after that alleged break-in, she filed that fake PFA which she later quickly stopped from going forward. 

Let's not forget, Hulk is the one who later broke into his home and took his property. It somehow reappeared after he blasted Kail on social media and reminded her about that fake PFA. 

• Love 13

My crystal ball prediction is that The Coven will stay together and all make the move to Delaware to be with Javi.  Considering that they must travel as a pack to do everything (with the exception of going to their jobs), I don't see them splitting up.  Plus it is an awesome story line for them with guaranteed camera time.   My crystal ball also shows they will turn their wrath onto Garbage Pail Kail.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, AirQuotes said:

My crystal ball prediction is that The Coven will stay together and all make the move to Delaware to be with Javi.  Considering that they must travel as a pack to do everything. . .

Oh lord, the image of them following Javi's scent like bloodhounds. . . . .howling in the night. . . 

Edited by Sprockets
addition
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, AirQuotes said:

My crystal ball prediction is that The Coven will stay together and all make the move to Delaware to be with Javi.  Considering that they must travel as a pack to do everything (with the exception of going to their jobs), I don't see them splitting up.  Plus it is an awesome story line for them with guaranteed camera time.   My crystal ball also shows they will turn their wrath onto Garbage Pail Kail.

Oh God. You're probably right. 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, crazychicken said:

5a050d6544b27_Screenshot-2017-11-10Another_One_Puta(Lunchableskid)Twitter.png.c912d4f5c932bd808f6886a7a0824b1d.png

But he doesn't bring enough diapers and wipes bet the coven still caaaan't, next week he will be a deadbeat dad again

But did he get a job that he can spend all his time with stella AND work AND do the trucking school AND buy roxannes cigarrettes, AND not sleep so he can be up, wake up nova & stella and be part of their 4 am rituals?? 

• Love 14
7 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Javi says he is going to see his “bae” (I hate that word) this weekend.  Then posted this. 

Nothing is lamer than a bandwagon sports fan. Somehow these folks seem to keep finding new circles of hell for me to hate them in. I hope one of Javi's tattoos says "Harlem Shake 4 Eva!" because it was cool for twenty minutes. Javi, Briana, who was the best Golden State Warrior BEFORE Steph Curry? In fact, what fucking bridge is that in their logo?

• Love 17
16 minutes ago, Mkay said:

Javi says he is going to see his “bae” (I hate that word) this weekend.  Then posted this.

Cringeworthy.  

7 minutes ago, Uncle JUICE said:

Somehow these folks seem to keep finding new circles of hell for me to hate them in.

True.  Dante is turning over in his grave.  

• Love 7
11 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

But did he get a job that he can spend all his time with stella AND work AND do the trucking school AND buy roxannes cigarrettes, AND not sleep so he can be up, wake up nova & stella and be part of their 4 am rituals?? 

HAHAHAHAHA! I picture them meeting at 4 am to do a secret ritual which no human is allowed to see besides them. I imagine it involving burning candles and chanting in Latin (or well, cuss words because they're not smart enough) about how they're a sisterhood and no one will come between them. After the ritual, they have a custom to bash all men they have come in contact with that day. Devoin? Luis? Check, check. The waiter who looked surprised when Roxanne stood up on the table? Check? The cashier that Briana imagined giving her the stank eye? Check. 

• Love 9
12 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

And if he did all that, what is he trying to prove and does he think he's better than us?  

• Love 6
15 hours ago, crazychicken said:

5a050d6544b27_Screenshot-2017-11-10Another_One_Puta(Lunchableskid)Twitter.png.c912d4f5c932bd808f6886a7a0824b1d.png

But he doesn't bring enough diapers and wipes bet the coven still caaaan't, next week he will be a deadbeat dad again

She gets $1,000/mo in child support for one child? Holy sh*t. I know it's based on income, but the majority of moms I know who have legal child support agreements with their exes get like $200-$350/child.  My SIL has four kids, her ex is a teacher, and she gets a little over $1,100/mo from him...for FOUR kids.

I don't EVER want to hear the coven bitching about how Luis doesn't do shit if he's giving them $1,000/mo every month. 

• Love 14
42 minutes ago, Sprockets said:

And if he did all that, what is he trying to prove and does he think he's better than us?  

How dare he listen to everything we say??? "Ay dios mio...no puedooo!!! I caaannnt wit this guyyyy....he's a little bitch who doesnt even stand up for himself"  -mother witch

• Love 6
13 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

I read this while sipping my coffee and it went all over the keyboard. I truly love this board and everyone here :)

• Love 10
9 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

How dare he listen to everything we say??? "Ay dios mio...no puedooo!!! I caaannnt wit this guyyyy....he's a little bitch who doesnt even stand up for himself"  -mother witch

21 hours ago, JuliesMommy said:

You are killing me!! lol 

9 hours ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

She gets $1,000/mo in child support for one child? Holy sh*t. I know it's based on income, but the majority of moms I know who have legal child support agreements with their exes get like $200-$350/child.  My SIL has four kids, her ex is a teacher, and she gets a little over $1,100/mo from him...for FOUR kids.

I don't EVER want to hear the coven bitching about how Luis doesn't do shit if he's giving them $1,000/mo every month. 

Amen. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Part of me thinks this whole thing is a put on.

Me too. I'm just not buying it yet. Maybe I'm just hoping that Javi is not that stupid. Who am I kidding though? He's probably already proposed. ?

Edited by AmandaUnbidden
Punctuation is important
  • Love 10
On 11/9/2017 at 5:37 AM, AirQuotes said:

I’m with you. I think the whole lot of them has wanted back in tv since TM3 was cancelled. They are so desperate for attention all the time. And I think they’re going to love Javi. He’s got TV money so I don’t think “stepping up” will be an issue. Plus I don’t actually believe that any of the “stepping up” bullshit is about money at its core. It’s about needing a good ass kissing and Javi is just the cheese ball to do it. You know he’s that corny idiot that’s always spouting “happy wife, happy life” and other dumb shit to distract his current woman from seeing what a jerk he is. He will kiss all three of their asses all day long and the new target for their rage will be Kail. Also, all of a sudden Roxanne will be hysterical anytime she thinks someone is disrespecting the troops because Javi.

• Love 6