Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Maui Mayhem

• Start Topic

Not as entertaining as I thought it might be! So Kenya knew Bob was abusive; even though Sheree denied it, it all came out! Why was he laughing? I had to chuckle since she talks a good game; "who gonna check me boo!" Why did she go on this trip but to have a storyline and throw some crocodile tears around! ;-)

• Love 1

Maybe I'm just being a sucks, but it seems to me that Bob just laughs when he's uncomfortable. He doesn't want to do it but can't stop. He seems really into get back with Sheree. Her motives are the ones I have questioned throughout.

• Love 8
38 minutes ago, Gillian Rosh said:

I ask again: why is Peter still on the show?

Because he/Cynthia are not getting divorced. No one, blogger/tabloid can find any paperwork/filing for a divorce for them, anywhere. The divorce is just her storyline for this season. I suppose next season it will be their reconciliation. Anything to keep the Peach/paycheck!  LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 15

Dear Bob, We already have one goofy looking, lumbering, crazy-eyed abuser on this show.

Phaedra is like Regina George at the reconciliation assembly subtly and smugly trying to play it off like she didn't start the whole drama destroying the group in the first place. 

• Love 14

Is Kandi mentally ill?  She was sobbing hysterically as if somebody in her family died.  She better watch her blood pressure because she looked like she was headed for a stroke.  Kandi has a husband, children, a new baby, money... I don't get her hysterics.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Because he/Cynthia are not getting divorced. No one, blogger/tabloid can find any paperwork/filing for a divorce for them, anywhere. The divorce is just her storyline for this season. I suppose next season it will be their reconciliation. Anything to keep the Peach/paycheck!  LOL

She's got to pay for that dumb house purchase now.

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I cannot find anything claiming the two are not divorcing and it really isn't much of a storyline divorce or no divorce.  I think the bigger storyline was/is Carlos King the former EP of the RHOA is doing a spin-off with Peter, in Charleston. 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, announcergirl said:

Maybe I'm just being a sucks, but it seems to me that Bob just laughs when he's uncomfortable. He doesn't want to do it but can't stop. He seems really into get back with Sheree. Her motives are the ones I have questioned throughout.

I always question Sheree and her single tear wipe-away. Please do not think I'm making light of domestic violence; I'm making light of Sheree & Bob probably using it for a paycheck.

Again, I need to ask if Kandi realizes she's being filmed in front of a bunch of people and that it will be seen by millions of people? Everybody saw you storing crap for a felon and the b/s way you & Todd backed him and not Phaedra. I mean, if Kandi wants to be all proud about bringing other people into her marriage bed...whatever. But then maybe stop continually attempting to shame Phaedra for walking out of her marriage in her head after Apollo got busted.   

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

because Porsha's accusation is serious and being made in front of the whole world. She was worried that it can seriously harm her business, ability to make money in the future, etc. 

I can understand Kandi being upset, but she went WAY beyond upset.  Kenya was right, Kandi let Porsha get the best of her.  Kandi was so hysterical it made me wonder if there was any truth in what Porsha said.  I thought Porsha was 100 percent full of shit until I saw Kandi's reaction.

The issue also is that they broke the fourth wall.  Kandi wouldn't give a rats ass if they weren't on a reality show.

I thought the massage on the beach was better than that stank boat ride with those stank ass people.  Kandi/Kenya ugly inside and out and Phadra is just delusional.

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12

Wasn't Kandi engaged to a man who had like six or seven baby mamas?  I wonder how Kandi's brand would have been had he lived?

I can't stand Kandi, I find her very ignorant, I sense she's one of those people who don't believe in therapy.

• Love 13

I'm still trying to understand all this...so, did I hear correctly during the "restoration" - Porsha saying that she said those horrible things about Kandi wanting to drug, kidnap and rape her ONLY because she was mad about whatever it was that Kandi said about Porsha?

Really??  

This is one of the reasons why I stopped watching this show (I stopped watching after a few episodes this season, and only saw the last two episodes and tonight's).  

These women just seem to try to do/say more and more outrageous things, just to remain relevant (and hold on to that peach).

• Love 22
8 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

Wasn't Kandi engaged to a man who had like six or seven baby mamas?  I wonder how Kandi's brand would have been had he lived?

I can't stand Kandi, I find her very ignorant, I sense she's one of those people who don't believe in therapy.

Love is "stupid!" ;-)

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, BSB said:

I don't think Kandi was trying to shame Phaedra. I think she was just making the point that Phaedra seemed ok that her marriage was ending. She said Kandi was a bad friend and wasn't there for her, but Kandi felt she was just fine and over it because that's how she portrayed it to her.

I agree with you in part b/c I do think that was Kandi's initial explanation. But over the past 2 seasons I feel like she's also been using it as a weapon in any argument with Phaedra. But I also think Phaedra is a big ol' nutty liar who lies.

3 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I find ATL the most problematic cast. Initially I thought Lisa Wu was ok and Nene & Kim interacted for a bit like there was a real camaraderie there. Then it all went off the rails but I thought Kandi was pretty level headed when she came on. Then the stuff w/the bf, the sex toy MLM and her interactions give me pause. Her half-don't matter to me/half-I will lit up this shit MO is much.

2 minutes ago, bosawks said:

This group is the only thing I can think of that would get me to even consider turning down a free trip to Maui

I felt bad for every other guest at the Four Seasons that week. With the possible exception of the grey haired couple who possibly were following Porsha?

• Love 6

The continuation of the very heated argument followed by a cut to the next scene with the heading "Day 2 of vacation" cracked me up. The couldn't even have one full day of vacay before it all popped off. 

Oh Sheree, you really don't have to do this. Is it common knowledge that both Bob and Sheree have been in relationships with other people this whole time? Well, as Mama Joyce would say that is the word on the streets. I mean by all means forgive each other and have an amicable relationship for the sake of the kids but all this faking the funk for a storyline and Bravo check is unseemly and unnecessary.

I really couldn't help but chuckle at Phaedra's pointed mean face while whispering to Bob to apologize in the van.

Why did Porsha open her robe to reveal her boobs when Todd went to open the door for Phaedra?

Well at least Phaedra is trying to defend Porsha albeit badly. Worst defense ever. Saying everyone does it just outs Phae for the liar many claim her to be.

I feel like Phae talking to another 'guy' before Apollo got sent up is a non-issue. Even Kandi doesn't claim there was sex and given what Apollo did to his family with his engaging in id fraud and the latest reveal that he had a side chick I don't give a good damn! Hell, I say go Phae!

WTF at Phaedra talking about and adjusting her ass in front of Porsha and her man like that?! If anyone, especially Kenya, had done that when she and Apollo were still together she would be calling them all kinds of whore.

I actually have no problem with Phaedra's southern belle routine or hell even her overt sexuality. It is the church lady bit that makes me twitchy. Church lady and southern belle may go together but it sure doesn't mesh with all the sex talk and stripper beach wear. I wonder if all the ladies at her church think she is sexing the deacon and pastor?

Of all people Cynthia had the line of the night, which I don't believe has ever happened before. She said that restoration was a waste of makeup, lashes, a pretty dress and a good wig. I concur. 

Cynthia will forever be not shit to me if she gets back with Peter or if this was all revealed to be fake or storyline driven.

Not even this lot could taint Hawaii. That place looks like complete paradise. 

Edited by islandgal140
  • Love 19

I think I'm still traumatized by the filthiness of this show, but it's been nice not having the focus on Kenya. However last weekend she gave her brother her rehearsed lines about Matt tearing up her house, but never touching her. It's infuriating that she can't even expand on this so called relationship except for that dubious mantra of hers. This episode she says you must always believe a woman yet all these past episodes have women making opposing claims against each other. I liked that Sheree didn't let Kenya off the hook. And while Bob likely laid his hands on Sheree, this whole reconciliation plot is a lie. 

Frick and Frack please put some clothes on. That conversation Phaedra was having about her butt chewing up her thong was inappropriate in front of Porsha's latest playmate. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I cannot find anything claiming the two are not divorcing and it really isn't much of a storyline divorce or no divorce.  I think the bigger storyline was/is Carlos King the former EP of the RHOA is doing a spin-off with Peter, in Charleston. 

The blogger from Straight From the A has said it as well as TT has questioned if their divorce was real or just for the show. Also, according to SFtA, no one has been able to find any confirmation, through the courts that Cynthia actually filed for divorce, no one. These are the things that make me question how "real" the Atl. show is any more. Like this Kandi/Porsha fight, which makes no sense to begin with, which is timed with the long delayed opening of Kandi's/Todd/s OLG restaurant.  http://tamaratattles.com/2017/03/09/the-old-lady-gang-restaurant-is-almost-ready-to-open/ LOL

Phaedra loses me in her sob story about her marriage.  Instead of talking about the shame she feels for getting a divorce she should be loud and proud of divorcing someone who stole people's retirement checks and spent the spoils in strip clubs. 

• Love 16
20 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

Porsha is a piece of a shit. I honestly don't believe that even production can manufacture her nastiness and stupidity. I don't even care to debate with anyone to justify my opinion. My blood boils a little to know that this jackass gets paid money to lie through her likely made up teeth (just like the rest of her damn body). Not even Kenya has stooped that low...and that's a far way to fall to fall below the bar that Kenya has set in my eyes. In some indirect way, Kandi has been vindicated. Porsha basically admitted in the end that she went too far because she was angry. Whether that was by exaggerating the 'rumours' or just plain ol making it up, Porsha can't go back and forth and speak gossip as fact then try to make herself not liable by saying that she's repeating gossip that she thinks is true. Her initial address to Kandi was so full of bullshit that I actually laughed out loud. Phaedra stopped in her tracks realizing that there was no way to fully deny what Kandi had said because it's likely the truth. Phaedra would have denied it long ago if she could have. 

Bob is an idiot - and I'm confused why Sheree took offense to Kenya's comment. Kenya's comments seemed the opposite of mocking abuse. Her comments sounded like her reminding Sheree of what it feels like to be in an abusive relationship and that Sheree should know better than to make any excuse for an abusive man. That scene confused.

Phaedra and her whole church schtick can go. She's talking about all of these women needing Jesus...how she says that with a straight face knowing damn well that she's the root of this hostility between Kandi and Porsha...girl bye. 

@RHJunkie  100% agree with this entire post. 

• Love 9

Yes, Porsha told Extra Crispy Todd to take off his trunks, which he did. He could've been arrested for indecent exposure. Idiot. I didn't understand either why Porsha opened her robe to expose her 'paid for' boobs when Phaedra arrived at their room.  The flashbacks of Phaedra's vacation outfits. Yikes.  

Props to Sheree for walking out of the jewelry store without letting Bob buy her a trinket. I don't care if he does laugh to cover his nervousness because it still makes him look like an insensitive jerk. So he might want to work on that.

Cynthia is stupid if a couple of nice days in Maui gives her selective amnesia about Peter.

Props to Kenya for going with the flow on the speedboat and not whining about getting soaked.

Someone accusing me of doing something I didn't do is my number one pet peeve, so I can see why Khandi got so overwrought. 

• Love 18

Someone accusing me of doing something I didn't do is my number one pet peeve, so I can see why Khandi got so overwrought. 

I agree. I once had someone accuse me of saying something that never came out of my mouth (and something I would never think to say) and I was beyond annoyed when it kept being brought up. That was a small lie in comparison, but imagining someone lying about intent to commit a crime and that's huge. I may not react like Kandi myself, but I can see why she's on 10.

Then this IDIOT Porsha says that this was retaliation for the Blockhead situation? Girl, go away. I seriously see no value in keeping someone like Porsha on this show. She's not even remotely funny, she's a complete idiot and she has her own anger issues.

Phaedra and Cynthia, let's find some credible story lines for you ladies. Sheree? Run far, far away from Bob. Co-parent and leave it at that.

• Love 19

Oh, and let me just say for the record that I think the only reason Phaedra is even trying to get everyone to "make up" is because she is scared that Porsha is going to reveal Phaedra's part in the whole "lesbian" rumor.  

Porsha likes to deflect, so I think Phaedra is worried about Porsha blurting out "why are you mad at me? Phaedra said you had sex with Shamea!"

LOL @ Porsha thinking she won some award for staying cool while she was lying.  Girl, you are still a damn liar.

For my part, if I were Kandi I would absolutely refuse to ever be in the same room with Porsha,  because a pathological liar like Porsha doesn't change.

Sheree can miss me with her faux outrage at Kenya.  Kenya didn't trivialize abuse in that clip, Sheree was blaming Kenya for Matt's violence and Kenya was pointing out that women are not to blame for men's violence, which is EXACTLY what Sheree was suggesting Kenya did.  

• Love 23
1 hour ago, RHJunkie said:

and I'm confused why Sheree took offense to Kenya's comment. Kenya's comments seemed the opposite of mocking abuse. Her comments sounded like her reminding Sheree of what it feels like to be in an abusive relationship and that Sheree should know better than to make any excuse for an abusive man. That scene confused.

Yeah I think Sheree must have no memory of that conversation with Kenya because she was the one who said Kenya provoked Matt and denied every being a victim of DV so how  is that Kenya mocking her abuse.

• Love 17
5 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Maybe he's got that thing they advertise on TV, where you laugh or cry at the wrong times.

2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Phaedra loses me in her sob story about her marriage.  Instead of talking about the shame she feels for getting a divorce she should be loud and proud of divorcing someone who stole people's retirement checks and spent the spoils in strip clubs. 

She's hoping everyone forgets she knowingly married a felon. And in her crazy scheming mind she probably thinks if she can make people forget Apollo's misdeeds, he might get to come back on the show now and then. Ala Bob.

1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Phaedra is worried about Porsha blurting out "why are you mad at me? Phaedra said you had sex with Shamea!"

I'd pay money to see that. And since Phaedra is dumb enough to have Porsha be her mouthpiece, she deserves whatever happens.

• Love 8
6 hours ago, Gillian Rosh said:

Bob speaking so nonchalantly about abusing Sheree was...chilling.

Eventually a leopard will always show his spots.  I have never thought this storyline of theirs was the real deal.  Sheree needed a storyline to stay on the show and Bob agreed to do it so they could both get paid.  You could tell by their body language, (especially Sheree's) that they had no intention to get back together.  Anyone who goes 4 years without paying you any child support isn't going to all of a sudden proclaim that he wants to get back with you.  They were both broke and needed the money.  That's how I feel anyway.

5 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Is Kandi mentally ill?  She was sobbing hysterically as if somebody in her family died.  She better watch her blood pressure because she looked like she was headed for a stroke.  Kandi has a husband, children, a new baby, money... I don't get her hysterics.

Kandi can dish it out but she can't take it.  She always gets all bent out of shape over bullshit.  If you ask me, she's the one who needs anger management.  Like I said, it's not like the cops are going to break her door down and put her in handcuffs because Porsha said that someone told her that Kandi and Todd said they wanted to drug her.  For one thing, Porsha doesn't have any evidence; and for another, Porsha saying that someone said Kandi and Todd wanted to do it and saying that they did it are two different things.  Porsha never said that they did it like Kandi was accusing her of.  Plus, it's shown on tv that she was lying, so why are you getting hysterical about it?  She gets all worked up over a lie, but why didn't she get worked up when her mother was lying and saying that Todd's father was a pimp and his mother was a prostitute?  That was a lie.  I guess now she knows how it feels to be lied on.

2 hours ago, RealReality said:

Oh, and let me just say for the record that I think the only reason Phaedra is even trying to get everyone to "make up" is because she is scared that Porsha is going to reveal Phaedra's part in the whole "lesbian" rumor.

I doubt Phaedra is afraid of Kandi.  If it comes out it comes out.  They aren't friends anymore so I don't see why she would care.  After all, Kandi is still spreading rumors about her.  And Phaedra said what she did not to get at Kandi, but to get back at Shamea for saying that Phaedra went after Shamea's ex husband.

• Love 8

And honestly, if Phaedra wasn't scared of Kandi, and wasn't scared of her role coming to light, why stay so quiet?

Porsha is her friend, why keep quiet if you aren't scared and you have information that could help your friend out?

....unless of course you're scared of it all coming to light

• Love 7
50 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Carrying on with another man, while still married is a no no.

So is getting pregnant out of wedlock.  Phaedra has proven over and over that she isn't a conservative Christian.  She parties, she curses, she wears revealing clothing.  She represents folks in the sex trade like Ridiculus.  She is no saint and doesn't pretend to be.  We're all sinners.  I don't judge her for what she does.

A lot of people aren't going to take the chance on the idea that it is hearsay and will simply say "better safe than sorry"

I highly doubt it.  Kandi's business is selling sex toys.  Who is she afraid will take what Porsha said seriously?  And not once did I hear the word rape come out of Porsha's mouth, although I could be wrong.

As for what Phaedra said, Phaedra isn't stupid.  For one, Shamea having sex with a woman doesn't mean that Phaedra wasn't trying to get with her husband.

I didn't say it meant anything of the kind.  I said Phaedra was getting back at Shamea for saying it.  Plus, they all use sex with the same sex as a putdown.  Even Kandi when she shouted that Porsha tried to get with another friend of hers.  She even called her a freak for doing it.  My whole point in this fiasco is that they all behave badly and say terrible things about each other.  Just because Kandi gets more upset when it is said about her doesn't mean that what she says is gospel.  She spreads just as much dirt as the rest of them.  She even encourages her mother when she does the same.

Edited by swankie
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, chick binewski said:

I agree with you in part b/c I do think that was Kandi's initial explanation. But over the past 2 seasons I feel like she's also been using it as a weapon in any argument with Phaedra. But I also think Phaedra is a big ol' nutty liar who lies.

I think the reason for this is that there has not been much interaction between the two since the falling out. Phaedra keeps holding on to the "Kandi was never there for me in my divorce" ever since as a reason not to interact with Kandi. That leaves not much else Kandi can address with her than to explain she felt Phaedra was not too brokenhearted over the divorce as she really wasn't showing it at the time, and that Kandi was aware of her communication with some other guy. I remember that at the time of the divorce, I felt Phaedra was not that concerned and basically relieved, due to the clips that were shown of her then. And Porsha was the one who brought it up - acting like a big part of her hostility toward Kandi was that Kandi supposedly needs to apologize yet again for "not being there" or whatever.

Phaedra is definitely a big ol' nutty liar who lies.

• Love 12
4 hours ago, RealReality said:

Does Bob have CTE?

Have you ever been accused of being a drugging rapist on national TV, by a stubborn lying nitwit?

Because I'm an honest person, and I completely understand Kandi's anger. 

MJ settled out of court and never admitted any wrongdoing, and those allegations of sexual abuse followed him around for the rest of his life.  Its very serious, and its disgusting that Phaedra and Porsha act like its no big deal.

However, I assume its not a big deal to Porsha and Phaedra because both are used to being liars, so they have no idea how honest people operate.

Hear, hear! Absolutely spot on!

• Love 4
2 hours ago, swankie said:

I doubt Phaedra is afraid of Kandi.  If it comes out it comes out.  They aren't friends anymore so I don't see why she would care.  After all, Kandi is still spreading rumors about her.  And Phaedra said what she did not to get at Kandi, but to get back at Shamea for saying that Phaedra went after Shamea's ex husband.

And what "rumors", pray tell, is Kandi spreading about Phaedra? Do you know the definition of the word rumor? Anything Kandi has said about Phaedra were things Phaedra told her herself and that now Phaedra has all but admitted to. That's not a "rumor". 

I love how Kandi explained to ShitForBrains how she's always supported her, but she threw Kandi under the bus with lie after lie after lie over Kandi supposedly saying she had sex with Block. And by the way, Kandi's exact words were that Porsha "kicked it" with Block. And that also wasn't a "rumor". 

And Porsha saying she's "bullied". OMG I can't. And Phaedra is such a sociopath. Supposedly trying to calm Kandi down by saying "well you've said things about me too". Go to hell, girl, really. 

Porsha really is totally worthless. Not just on this show, but in life in general. I blame her mother for not swallowing. 

• Love 22
6 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

And what "rumors", pray tell, is Kandi spreading about Phaedra? Do you know the definition of the word rumor? Anything Kandi has said about Phaedra were things Phaedra told her herself and that now Phaedra has all but admitted to. That's not a "rumor". 

I love how Kandi explained to ShitForBrains how she's always supported her, but she threw Kandi under the bus with lie after lie after lie over Kandi supposedly saying she had sex with Block. And by the way, Kandi's exact words were that Porsha "kicked it" with Block. And that also wasn't a "rumor". 

And Porsha saying she's "bullied". OMG I can't. And Phaedra is such a sociopath. Supposedly trying to calm Kandi down by saying "well you've said things about me too". Go to hell, girl, really. 

I can't even with the "I'm bullied" line from Porsha.  Since when did being called out for being a lying liar who lies become bullying?

Porsha is never not the victim.  If she violently attacks someone....she is a victim because they provoked it.  If she lies......she is a victim because you made her do it.  If she is called out on her lies....she is a victim because you're all bullying her by asking her to stop lying.

And good on Kandi for pointing out how much she has supported Porsha.  When Porsha auditioned for her play, she wasn't the best voice, and then she didn't even have a decent work ethic.  Kandi still gave her the job.  Kandi supported her DOA singing career.  And this was the thanks that Kandi got.

I hope people take note, when you help someone like Dummy Porsha, the thanks you'll get are false accusations that you tried to drug and rape her.

• Love 12
(edited)

What I can't stand about Porsha is her smug attitude, it makes her seem almost like a sociopath.  For some reason if someone else is more successful Porsha has the right to go after them with her special brand of slander because they are stronger than she is.

I am tired of Phaedra and the divorce storyline:   http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2688272/Real-Housewives-Phaedra-Parks-focuses-promoting-book-despite-husband-Apollo-Nidas-prison-sentence.html  She has been on notice her husband is a crook since-well before she married him, but after the marriage since September of 2013.  They got married in November of 2009, so I think it is time she just bury the marriage and move on and find happiness.  My guess is she is not interested in anyone who she might have to share the spotlight.  Even worse I think she is willing to forego her public happiness to hang on to this overplayed, "I am getting a divorce," storyline.  She has been making these claims since her November 2014 appearance on the Ellen DeGeneres show.  If Phaedra wants to wait around for Apollo say so-there will be many who will support her. I am sure if the powers that be on Bravo told Phaedra no peach, your divorce storyline is stale, she would very quickly find a few dummies to date her for a storyline.

At this point it just feels like Porsha and Phaedra need their own spin away-the anything but the truth show.

Edited by zoeysmom
I double checked the date of marriage and 2010 was incorrect
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, swankie said:

Kandi can dish it out but she can't take it.  She always gets all bent out of shape over bullshit.  If you ask me, she's the one who needs anger management.  Like I said, it's not like the cops are going to break her door down and put her in handcuffs because Porsha said that someone told her that Kandi and Todd said they wanted to drug her.  For one thing, Porsha doesn't have any evidence; and for another, Porsha saying that someone said Kandi and Todd wanted to do it and saying that they did it are two different things.  Porsha never said that they did it like Kandi was accusing her of.  Plus, it's shown on tv that she was lying, so why are you getting hysterical about it?  She gets all worked up over a lie, but why didn't she get worked up when her mother was lying and saying that Todd's father was a pimp and his mother was a prostitute?  That was a lie.  I guess now she knows how it feels to be lied on.

Yes to all of this.  It's okay for Kandi to be angry at Porsha, maybe she should go to the producers of this show and ask that Porsha be removed from the cast.  My issue was Kandi's hysterics.  If I did not know any better, I would have thought a member of her family died; or someone had done something to one of her children.  

Someone compared this to MJ?  Really?  In MJ's case the police were actually called.  What Porsha told Kandi was that someone TOLD HER that Todd and Kandi wanted to kidnap Porsha.  Porsha never said that Kandi told her she wanted to kidnap Porsha.  Kandi got so worked up over nothing, but yet, it didn't bother her ONE BIT when her mother lied about Todd's mother being a prostitute and his father being a pimp.  In that case Kandi just shrugged and said, "that's my mama."  Yes, now Kandi knows how it feels to be lied on.  Kandi wants to be taken seriously as a businesswoman, but I would have second thoughts on doing business with a woman who can fly off the handle so easily.

Again, my issue with Kandi were her hysterics, saying she wanted to "choke a bitch."  I can't remember if any of the Beverly Hills housewives have ever said anything like that; they'd probably go behind the scenes to get that person off the show, which is what I think Kandi should do to Porsha.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Neurochick said:

Yes to all of this.  It's okay for Kandi to be angry at Porsha, maybe she should go to the producers of this show and ask that Porsha be removed from the cast.  My issue was Kandi's hysterics.  If I did not know any better, I would have thought a member of her family died; or someone had done something to one of her children.  

Someone compared this to MJ?  Really?  In MJ's case the police were actually called.  What Porsha told Kandi was that someone TOLD HER that Todd and Kandi wanted to kidnap Porsha.  Porsha never said that Kandi told her she wanted to kidnap Porsha.  Kandi got so worked up over nothing, but yet, it didn't bother her ONE BIT when her mother lied about Todd's mother being a prostitute and his father being a pimp.  In that case Kandi just shrugged and said, "that's my mama."  Yes, now Kandi knows how it feels to be lied on.  Kandi wants to be taken seriously as a businesswoman, but I would have second thoughts on doing business with a woman who can fly off the handle so easily.

Again, my issue with Kandi were her hysterics, saying she wanted to "choke a bitch."  I can't remember if any of the Beverly Hills housewives have ever said anything like that; they'd probably go behind the scenes to get that person off the show, which is what I think Kandi should do to Porsha.

Yes, I compared this to MJ, because unproven accusations of sexual abuse followed MJ around for the rest of his life.  Unsubstantiated rumors.

The same sort of unsubstantiated and unproven accusations that Porsha has made up against Kandi.

And just LOL at this "well a random person I made up off the street told me so the accusation holds less weight."  Do you honestly, sincerely think that this wouldn't provide enough to open Kandi up to an investigation?  Whether or not the police are smart enough to recognize a liar when they see one is another issue entirely, but saying that someone told you that someone was planning to drug and rape them in a sex dungeon would be enough to start an investigation.  No call to the cops needed.

And just the idea that "well, its not that bad because the police weren't called" is just laughable to me.  The biggest hit that MJ took was to his reputation, and that was after an investigation and the DA didn't pursue charges.  The hit to the reputation comes from the allegation, not from the police involvement.

Kandi got worked up over nothing?  Being accused of being a rapist who drugs people and drags them to a sex dungeon is nothing?  In my book its a criminal offense.  And a conspiracy to even plan such a thing.  So yeah, Porsha essentially accused Kandi of a crime  And there is no hiding behind some made up person that Porsha says told her all of this.

And just lol at someone is "flying off the handle" when the get upset that another person is happily and willfully lying about them on National TV and refuses to admit that she is lying when her accusations could hurt your reputation.  

I think most decent people would fly off the handle if someone got mad at them and then accused them of a crime they didn't commit and something they never said or did.  And instead of doing the right thing and saying "you know what, my bad, I made it up" kept telling lie after lie to try to justify the lie.

Like I said, I think that Phaedra and Porsha don't understand why this is a big deal because the two of them are used to lying and being liars.  For someone who is honest, lies like this are especially repugnant, and I totally understand, because I'm an honest person too.

That I, or anyone else, may express my extreme anger differently than Kandi's is of little consequence to me.  I found her response honest.  When Kandi gets incredibly angry, she goes off.  When I get incredibly angry, I get very quiet.  I have no problem with someone being passionate about not being called a drugging rapist on national TV.  I have no problem when an honest person gets heated over a liar just making random shit up and refusing to admit she is wrong, especially when that random shit is that I planned to commit an act of sexual assault against her.  The type of sexual assault that is incredibly difficult to prove or disprove.  Which makes it open season for kooks.

• Love 22