Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Maui Mayhem

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Oh, and least I forget, an increase of her Ace clothing line and an increase of Riley's single sales/downloads (both of which she tweets reminders for her fans/supports to buy). LOL

I seriously doubt her fans are going to spend money on everything she tweets.  And I think she's in for a rude awakening if she thinks she can make some serious coins with Riley's singing.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Tararayne said:

Okay. This just proves that even when something is on camera, and is easily verified, people see and hear something different than what actually happened. I don't know if it's a disliking of characters that makes people see something different or what, but what you just described is the total opposite of what happened. 

SHEREE started with Kenya in the hotel room. Sheree did. This was after Porsha first got her riled up about confronting Kenya. And it was some bullshit anyway because Sheree was also turning around what actually happened and what was said. Sheree was saying Kenya was making light of domestic abuse and NO that's not what happened. Sheree first impliIed that Kenya "provoked" Matt. Then Kenya said Sheree had been hit too. Sheree was the one who made the disgusting insinuation that a woman would provoke a man to hit her. Then in the hotel room, Sheree is the one who went off on Kenya. And of course Kenya defended herself. 

Look I don't even like Kenya. But you can't argue about what is clearly on camera. I thought Kenya comforting Sheree was a sincere moment. Sheree is the one who couldn't leave that "comfort in the car". 

I wasn't arguing with anyone.

It's not that serious.  Yikes.

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, escape said:

I seriously doubt her fans are going to spend money on everything she tweets.  And I think she's in for a rude awakening if she thinks she can make some serious coins with Riley's singing.

I agree but she is doing some serious tweet pushing of Riley's song! LOL

• Love 1

What is with Sheree's pathological need to be "in" with Frick and Frack anyway? Those two are the worst friends out of anyone in the group.  But we know Sheree has poor judgment -- she married Bob.  Glad they showed that clip of her insinuating that Kenya had provoked Matt to violence -- it really irked me when she said that.  Kenya had shown Sheree compassion and respect in the car, and golldammit, Sheree won't stand for that!

I'm going to have to take back what I said about Posha -- I don't think she's a nice person after all.  She's Lisa Rinna nice -- that's nice to people she wants to be nice to and then awful to others.  Porsha's "you said something about me so I'm going to say something about you" argument math was wrong: to do the equivalent to Kandi, she would have had to say something about her that was embarrassing but actually true.  Dumb and vindictive is a horrible combination.

Totally understood Kandi's frustrated tears.

Looking good, Kenya!

• Love 21

What is with Sheree's pathological need to be "in" with Frick and Frack anyway?

Kenya aside, Sheree's strategy this year seems to be staying on good terms with everyone as much as she can, and being a stealth shit stirrer playing some of the different sides against each other. She may not be doing much, but she is earning that peach.

• Love 10
22 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Mods please bear with me for the off topic-edness.  I'll try and condense.   

I've mentioned it here before but my parents are looney tunes.  Like picture Mama Joyce married to Donald Trump levels of what the fuck.  How that looks in real life:   I have an only child.   When she was 7 my parents filed for her sole custody.  One of the bases of many many pages of allegations was that I was unfit because:  my daughter had been exposed to a man in my house who pulled a gun!   Man = my fiance, a cop.  Gun = the service revolver he was adjusting in his holster so it wouldn't dig into his hip while he sat down and ate his fruit loops.  You get where I'm going with the exclamation points right?   We were in there most of the day.  At one point the judge highlighted a particular passage, looked up at my parents, read it out loud, took off her glasses, exhaled and said I've been doing this a long time.  I don't have children (a fact that my lawyer thought would hurt us in terms of relateability) but if I did and you were my parents I wouldn't want them anywhere near you.  I find you and your claims despicable.  Your petition for sole, shared and/or partial custody is denied.  Accordingly, so is your request for accompanying child support.    Later that year a 3-panel judge took what I'm told is a very rare step in making my parents remunerate the entire cost of my defense.    They were pissed.  I'd get checks with expletives written in the comments, crumpled up in a ball, one of em had the obituary of the judge who decided our case (she died of cancer very shortly afterwards) attached to it.  Now ask if that stopped cha girl from cashing each erry one of them muffucahs.  Lol.  

That ain't even the juicy part.   Four years later DFS calls and tells me they've just spent the last hour pulling my girl aside to ask her questions about her home life so they wanted to know when they could arrange a visit.  I said huh? For what?  They said as part of the investigation.  I said um, what investigation?  She said there's an anonymous allegation contending that your daughter is and has been the victim of sexual abuse.  When such a charge is levied, the department is required to begin an investigation within 24 hours.   The report came in on Friday and we tried reaching you over the weekend (I was out of town) if the allegations are substantiated, your child will be removed from your home, ideally into the custody of their nearest willing relative or into the foster care system, placement is determined pending the outcome of the investigation.   {{tapschinandwonders}} hmm, who might've called DFS with a bullshit claim that could result in me losing my kid?

My sincere apology for the gut spill but you asked for a real life example of the potential consequences of verbal recklessness.  Over.  fucking.  spite.  Just to bring the story to a close, my daughter wasn't being abused, we talked about it and then I took her to a counselor specializing in how to speak to children of abuse in case she was reluctant to tell it to me.    All that up there ^^ was the response to me telling my mother (in an email) that I'd had it with her bullshit and hostility and wouldn't be dealing with it or her from that moment onward.   I think the exact wording I used was these first 40 years were about pleasing you, these next 40 are about pleasing me, keep well.  

All of that to say.   Shouting or whispering or gesturing or implying the word fire in a crowd and it should be because you know that you just told a lie but what kind of sociopath tells it knowing it could cost someone everything?    Yo.  Just remembering this in my head makes me wanna inbox Kandi on Facebook and ask her to beat the fucking brakes off Porsha.

Your story is what nightmares are made of.  I am glad you and your immediate family have survived. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, balisticnikki said:

Sheree is GROSS for going along w/ this whole Bob reconciliation storyline. What self respecting woman would do this? Even if just over his failure to pay any child support. Lawrence read her good in WWHL. "Why is she even entertaining any of this??"

Wasn't Nene also an outspoken survivor of domestic violence?

Kandi is so insecure. And all that hoodrat bravada is just a thin, flimsy little façade that comes crumbling down for almost anything. No, ridiculous, baseless claims that she wanted to drug her reality tv costar and rape her in my nonexistent sex dungeon would not have the average celebrity crying hysterically. Nor would saying, "your mother is out of line." Nor would an argument w/ your 15 y/o's deadbeat father. Nor would admitting Kim Z never paid you. On and on. She falls apart anytime someone stands up to her...prbly bc she's am emotional mess from being under Mama Joyce's thumb her whole life.

I don't understand why Sheree is doing this reception arc with Bob.  I thought he abused her, I thought he was a deadbeat.  

Nene did say she'd survived domestic violence.

I agree that Kandi is very insecure and fragile, maybe that's why she had such an over the top reaction to Porsha.  Maybe it wasn't really Porsha she was upset about, damn, if I was under Mama Joyce's thumb my whole life, I'd be insane.  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, balisticnikki said:

Sheree is GROSS for going along w/ this whole Bob reconciliation storyline. What self respecting woman would do this? Even if just over his failure to pay any child support. Lawrence read her good in WWHL. "Why is she even entertaining any of this??"

Wasn't Nene also an outspoken survivor of domestic violence?

Kandi is so insecure. And all that hoodrat bravada is just a thin, flimsy little façade that comes crumbling down for almost anything. No, ridiculous, baseless claims that she wanted to drug her reality tv costar and rape her in my nonexistent sex dungeon would not have the average celebrity crying hysterically. Nor would saying, "your mother is out of line." Nor would an argument w/ your 15 y/o's deadbeat father. Nor would admitting Kim Z never paid you. On and on. She falls apart anytime someone stands up to her...prbly bc she's am emotional mess from being under Mama Joyce's thumb her whole life.

23 minutes ago, Jel said:

Totally understood Kandi's frustrated tears.

I don't think Kandi is insecure at all.  I think she tears up out of frustration, and I definitely know other people who are like that. It sucks because everyone automatically assumes you're hurt or sad, when you're just pissed off.  I'm the opposite, I just get real quiet while the other person continues with their shit and then I pop the fuck off.  

23 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I've mentioned it here before but my parents are looney tunes.  Like picture Mama Joyce married to Donald Trump levels of what the fuck.  How that looks in real life:   I have an only child.   When she was 7 my parents filed for her sole custody.  One of the bases of many many pages of allegations was that I was unfit because:  my daughter had been exposed to a man in my house who pulled a gun!   Man = my fiance, a cop.  Gun = the service revolver he was adjusting in his holster so it wouldn't dig into his hip while he sat down and ate his fruit loops.  You get where I'm going with the exclamation points right?   We were in there most of the day.  At one point the judge highlighted a particular passage, looked up at my parents, read it out loud, took off her glasses, exhaled and said I've been doing this a long time.  I don't have children (a fact that my lawyer thought would hurt us in terms of relateability) but if I did and you were my parents I wouldn't want them anywhere near you.  I find you and your claims despicable.  Your petition for sole, shared and/or partial custody is denied.  Accordingly, so is your request for accompanying child support.    Later that year a 3-panel judge took what I'm told is a very rare step in making my parents remunerate the entire cost of my defense.    They were pissed.  I'd get checks with expletives written in the comments, crumpled up in a ball, one of em had the obituary of the judge who decided our case (she died of cancer very shortly afterwards) attached to it.  Now ask if that stopped cha girl from cashing each erry one of them muffucahs.  Lol.  

That ain't even the juicy part.   Four years later DFS calls and tells me they've just spent the last hour pulling my girl aside to ask her questions about her home life so they wanted to know when they could arrange a visit.  I said huh? For what?  They said as part of the investigation.  I said um, what investigation?  She said there's an anonymous allegation contending that your daughter is and has been the victim of sexual abuse.  When such a charge is levied, the department is required to begin an investigation within 24 hours.   The report came in on Friday and we tried reaching you over the weekend (I was out of town) if the allegations are substantiated, your child will be removed from your home, ideally into the custody of their nearest willing relative or into the foster care system, placement is determined pending the outcome of the investigation.   {{tapschinandwonders}} hmm, who might've called DFS with a bullshit claim that could result in me losing my kid?

My sincere apology for the gut spill but you asked for a real life example of the potential consequences of verbal recklessness.  Over.  fucking.  spite.  Just to bring the story to a close, my daughter wasn't being abused, we talked about it and then I took her to a counselor specializing in how to speak to children of abuse in case she was reluctant to tell it to me.    All that up there ^^ was the response to me telling my mother (in an email) that I'd had it with her bullshit and hostility and wouldn't be dealing with it or her from that moment onward.   I think the exact wording I used was these first 40 years were about pleasing you, these next 40 are about pleasing me, keep well.  

All of that to say.   Shouting or whispering or gesturing or implying the word fire in a crowd and it should be because you know that you just told a lie but what kind of sociopath tells it knowing it could cost someone everything?    Yo.  Just remembering this in my head makes me wanna inbox Kandi on Facebook and ask her to beat the fucking brakes off Porsha.

Dude, my parents are shitty but they have yet to reach such levels of fuckery.  Glad everything worked out in your favor (and that I learned the word remunerate).

12 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Kenya aside, Sheree's strategy this year seems to be staying on good terms with everyone as much as she can, and being a stealth shit stirrer playing some of the different sides against each other. She may not be doing much, but she is earning that peach.

If Sheree learned to be a bit stealthier with shit stirring, casually dropping bread crumbs here and there and then sitting back to watch the fireworks, her peach would be secured.  She tried to do this by using Marlowe to instigate Lesbian-gate, but she forgot that Marlowe has no tact and also doesn't give a fuck.

• Love 19

Oh, Sheree could be much better at being stealthier. I'm surprised none of the women have really called her on it yet, given how obvious she can be sometimes. I mean, shit, even Cynthia is calling her "wikileaks". Hopefully they'll be watching closely and call her out for it at the reunion.

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 8
59 minutes ago, CaughtOnTape said:

I wasn't arguing with anyone.

It's not that serious.  Yikes.

I didn't say you were arguing; i was pointing out that your whole post-everything you said happened, literally the opposite of that happened. And that's so puzzling to me. When I said you can't argue about what's on camera, what I meant was that we can have different opinions and viewpoints on how we feel about what people have said and done on the show; but we can't argue about what they have actually said and done. That's not really up for debate and is easily verified. 

• Love 11
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Edited for space.....scroll back, though, because this is an AMAZING post! 

Wow, just wow, Zaldamo...God bless you and your daughter!!  You're a strong woman!  :-)

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, escape said:

Yeah, I like Kandi and admire her hustle, but I think a lot of the time Kandi's approach to business is to throw spaghetti at the wall and see what sticks.

Bedroom Kandi stuck really well, but Riley's singing will not.

@ZaldamoWilder -- wow, sorry girl, that sucks :(  You must have had some grandparents with sense.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Wow, just wow, Zaldamo...God bless you and your daughter!!  You're a strong woman!  :-)

Awww thanks girl.  Thank you ZM and lucky for your kind words.  I don't deserve any credit though.  My steps were already ordered because all their crazy popped right off the page lol.   Forgot to tell y'all the grimiest part.  I've always wanted to open a business getting kids back and forth to school - like be someone working parents could rely upon for getting babies to school after they need to already be at work and keep em busy and snacked up/homework started before they get back home.    I can't ever work with or for a childcare organization in nj because my name is registered in a perpetual database associated with investigations of child abuse.   #mouthreckessnessshouldgetabishdragged 

☺️

• Love 17
1 minute ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Awww thanks girl.  Thank you ZM and lucky for your kind words.  I don't deserve any credit though.  My steps were already ordered because all their crazy popped right off the page lol.   Forgot to tell y'all the grimiest part.  I've always wanted to open a business getting kids back and forth to school - like be someone working parents could rely upon for getting babies to school after they need to already be at work and keep em busy and snacked up/homework started before they get back home.    I can't ever work with or for a childcare organization in nj because my name is registered in a perpetual database associated with investigations of child abuse.   #mouthreckessnessshouldgetabishdragged 

☺️

Yeah, but it was untrue, so you should have just been like "whatevs!"  

Because if you dare to get upset about people ruining your life with their lies you're obviously crazy, or part of it must be true, or you need mental help.

• Love 16
2 hours ago, Jel said:

What is with Sheree's pathological need to be "in" with Frick and Frack anyway? Those two are the worst friends out of anyone in the group.  

They are the suppliers of bones for her to bring back.

@ZaldamoWilder wow I thought I cornered the market on parental shenanigans. sending you a hug and an adult beverage.

But Kandi's point wasn't to out Phadrea's lack of concern over her husband going to jail just cause.

We can agree to disagree. I liked Kandi in the past but she like everyone else on this show has lost her appeal. 

• Love 6
22 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Because he/Cynthia are not getting divorced. No one, blogger/tabloid can find any paperwork/filing for a divorce for them, anywhere. The divorce is just her storyline for this season. I suppose next season it will be their reconciliation. Anything to keep the Peach/paycheck!  LOL

Why am I not surprised?

21 hours ago, njbchlover said:

I'm still trying to understand all this...so, did I hear correctly during the "restoration" - Porsha saying that she said those horrible things about Kandi wanting to drug, kidnap and rape her ONLY because she was mad about whatever it was that Kandi said about Porsha?

6 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Listening to the episode while making roast chicken and veggies in the kitchen.  Did I hear Porsha say that she only lied because Kandi said something about her and so she had to retaliate with something about her?  How very mature!

Yep, you heard correctly!

9 hours ago, NYCNJbear06 said:

Phaedra and the restoration BS – I seriously rolled my eyes when Phaedra suggested this. So typical of her. 

WhenI first heard Pharisee Phaedra tell them about a "restoration", I thought we were going to be treated to  a repeat of an earlier vaginal rejunivination I read about here. Thanks gawd I was wrong! ha ha

5 hours ago, RealReality said:

I bet you a million bucks that 18 year old Phaedra didn't have the body to pull off that swimsuit, and 40 something Phaedra DEFINITELY doesn't have the body for it.

I'm all about being cute, but that doesn't always mean the least clothing you can wear without an indecency charge

Now that you mention it, I have serious doubts that she, the daughter of a preacher, had that skimpy swimsuit when she was 18 years old and that she kept it for 30-something years in a drawer somewhere until now.

Edited by Ubiquitous
  • Love 5
(edited)
47 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Bwahaaaaaaaaaaa!! 

So seeking legal counsel was overrreacting then?

Thankfully you did not use Phaedra Parks, Esq.  Sorry for the crack on a very serious situation.  Your loss of a career potential is what most people don't realize is one of the horrible side issues when someone is erroneously reported for child abuse.  I just always want a judge to order the person making the false and malicious claim be ordered to have  "Liar, liar, pants on fire," tattooed across their face.  I would settle for, "I am a big fucking liar," in lieu of the former.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Tararayne said:

And what "rumors", pray tell, is Kandi spreading about Phaedra? Do you know the definition of the word rumor? Anything Kandi has said about Phaedra were things Phaedra told her herself and that now Phaedra has all but admitted to. That's not a "rumor".

Just because Kandi says it doesn't make it so.  And yes, I most certainly do know the meaning of the word rumor Thank You!

• Love 2
59 minutes ago, Ubiquitous said:

Now that you mention it, I have serious doubts that she, the daughter of a preacher, had that skimpy swimsuit when she was 18 years old and that she kept it for 30-something years in a drawer somewhere until now.

Besides the preacher parent, I have my doubts that the suit was popular or available to buy when Phaedra was 18. What she was wearing was a pretzel suit. Wikipedia says that it's a variation of the sling swimsuit. The sling was popular overseas and started being sold in America in the mid 90s (1994 or 1995 per the citations in Wikipedia). I imagine if the pretzel is a variation on the sling, then the pretzel probably took a couple of years after to develop and become popular. Phaedra turned 18 in 1991. I guess it's possible that Phaedra traveled after her high school graduation and bought and wore the suit overseas. However, it seems unlikely that she bought the suit when she was 18 on American soil.

• Love 5
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

A plan to drug, kidnap and rape someone is very hard to prove or disprove.

I don't think so.  Unfortunately I have close acquaintances who couldn't prove that they were raped.  You need evidence!  A prosecutor rarely takes a case just on word of mouth.

My opinion is my opinion and we're never going to agree with each other so I'm just going to end it here.  :-)

Edited by swankie
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Besides the preacher parent, I have my doubts that the suit was popular or available to buy when Phaedra was 18. What she was wearing was a pretzel suit. Wikipedia says that it's a variation of the sling swimsuit. The sling was popular overseas and started being sold in America in the mid 90s (1994 or 1995 per the citations in Wikipedia). I imagine if the pretzel is a variation on the sling, then the pretzel probably took a couple of years after to develop and become popular. Phaedra turned 18 in 1991. I guess it's possible that Phaedra traveled after her high school graduation and bought and wore the suit overseas. However, it seems unlikely that she bought the suit when she was 18 on American soil.

So we're completely ruling out a time machine then? Has Porsha even weighed in on this yet?

51 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

Is no one going to comment on Sheree saying "Jeckyl and HIve"? (I'm almost positive that's what she said, anyway). 

Jeckyl and Hive! OMG that is fantastic!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

My sincere apology for the gut spill but you asked for a real life example of the potential consequences of verbal recklessness.

It is very different when there is a child involved.  Porsha is no child!  So sorry for what you had to go through.  I can't even imagine the pain.  Hope all is well with you now.

@ZaldamoWilder I appreciate your candor. I'm thankful you got through this in the past rather than later❤️️

Does Kandi even have friends left in the cast? She's somewhat cool with flip flopper Cynthia. Not friends with Kenya, Sheree, on the outs with Phaedra, and hates Porsha. This group used to have real friendships and a believable background like they did kick it in rl. Now it comes across like coworkers people have they are forced to socialize with on film. One thing is Kenya this season isn't the messiest or most crazy. Must be a strange feeling for her and no wonder she's steady smiling even though her bf is trash and her ride or die best friend Brandon has disappeared. 

• Love 4
56 minutes ago, swankie said:

Just because Kandi says it doesn't make it so.  And yes, I most certainly do know the meaning of the word rumor Thank You!

You said Kandi was spreading rumors about Phaedra. The only thing I recall Kandi saying is Phaedra was talking to a guy before Apollo went to jail. And Phaedra admitted that last night. So again I ask, what rumors is Kandi spreading about Phaedra??

• Love 8
1 hour ago, HunterHunted said:

43 minutes ago, Jel said:

So we're completely ruling out a time machine then? Has Porsha even weighed in on this yet?

Well, everybody knows how Phaedra tends to play fast and loose with dates and timeframes (Ayden's conception date and actual due date).   ;-)

• Love 6
5 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

That is terrible and really is a nightmare.

Porsha's lie and your story remind me of that quote "A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is still putting on its shoes.” People still think Richard Gere stuck a gerbil up his ass even though there is no way this happened because Gere would have suffered massive trauma. I'm sure this cost him roles. People believe that Jamie Lee Curtis suffers from androgen insensitivity despite there being absolutely no proof of this claim. This probably cost her roles too. Until this most recent Oscars, tons of people thought Marissa Tomei didn't legitimately win her Oscar. I'm sure she's had 20 years of people discounting her achievement.

People act like there is something wrong with Kandi for being angry with Porsha's lies. Even if they don't result in criminal investigations, this shit fucking follows people forever. There are always going to be people who are going hear Kandi's name and remember the lie. Not one of these people is going to remember that Porsha admitted that she lied. And that's fucking foul.

• Love 17

I just watched the last two episodes.

I have no comment on Porsha and Kandi--- it's been covered.  : ))  

Sheree looks horrible in her TH's.  

I love Phaedra, and she and Porsha together make me laugh.  

This show really needs to be re-cast.  Too much ugliness between the ladies.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

This group used to have real friendships and a believable background like they did kick it in rl. Now it comes across like coworkers people have they are forced to socialize with on film. One thing is Kenya this season isn't the messiest or most crazy. Must be a strange feeling for her and no wonder she's steady smiling even though her bf is trash and her ride or die best friend Brandon has disappeared. 

Reminds me of the time, at work, when a coworker asked why I never attended her soirees outside of work.  I told her they had to pay me to be with you people.  Ha ha ha.  She was pissed but she always tried to target a person at each event and humiliate them.  Sure, i'll run right over.

Kenya - this happened last episode I believe, she wanted her brother's kids to stay for a couple of weeks with her and he said no.  He said no because of the dangerous situation.  She tried to explain that it was not dangerous............................Oh really?  I thought she feared for her life but having kids around is ok?  She really is nuts.

11 hours ago, Drumpf1737 said:

Here's the thing though...I can talk about my man but even my best friend can't. Your role is to just listen; I think Kandi missed that memo. Phaedra can say "I can't wait until his ass goes to jail.  There's a barista at my local starbucks that thinks I'm cute puts extra chocolate in my latte."  Saying that doesn't mean she's not sad about her family breaking up.  I think Kandi is a bad friend. Insisting Phaedra take the boys to prison to visit Apollo, hiding stuff from the fucking Feds for Apollo--that's not being a good friend.

I completely agree!

Edited by jumper sage
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I see what you did there.

I can't speak for everyone, but if one of my co-workers announced to the rest of my co-workers something untrue like her hearing that I was a child molester, my reaction would be to chuckle "Girl, you so crazy!" and walk away laughing some more.

When did she call her a child molester? I missed something. 

I was just giving an example, nothing more, of some nasty vicious and vile rumor someone could spread about a person, and how best react, thats all.

She was pissed but she always tried to target a person at each event and humiliate them.  Sure, i'll run right over

Maybe you need to forward her contact info to Andy & Bravo? ;)

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, Tararayne said:

Okay. This just proves that even when something is on camera, and is easily verified, people see and hear something different than what actually happened. I don't know if it's a disliking of characters that makes people see something different or what, but what you just described is the total opposite of what happened. 

SHEREE started with Kenya in the hotel room. Sheree did. This was after Porsha first got her riled up about confronting Kenya. And it was some bullshit anyway because Sheree was also turning around what actually happened and what was said. Sheree was saying Kenya was making light of domestic abuse and NO that's not what happened. Sheree first impliIed that Kenya "provoked" Matt. Then Kenya said Sheree had been hit too. Sheree was the one who made the disgusting insinuation that a woman would provoke a man to hit her. Then in the hotel room, Sheree is the one who went off on Kenya. And of course Kenya defended herself. 

Look I don't even like Kenya. But you can't argue about what is clearly on camera. I thought Kenya comforting Sheree was a sincere moment. Sheree is the one who couldn't leave that "comfort in the car". 

Ok yes. I am NO fan of Kenya. But when I read that I was like- wait; hold up?! Implying that K was the one who started in on Sheree - unprovoked - was simply not the case. It was Sheree who decided to start in on Kenya. 

I may or may not have a detailed- possibly laminated- list of reasons that I don't care for Kenya. But what she said and did in those scenes wont get added. (Plus it's laminated so...)

• Love 10
8 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

I would only believe it, because you can't tell me a grown woman with Phaedra's body went into the swimsuit department and decided that those two scraps of lycra was the best idea.  I just can't even see it happening, maybe she has a special mirror at home or something.

• Love 5
7 hours ago, swankie said:

I don't think so.  Unfortunately I have close acquaintances who couldn't prove that they were raped.  You need evidence!  A prosecutor rarely takes a case just on word of mouth.

My opinion is my opinion and we're never going to agree with each other so I'm just going to end it here.  :-)

As I said: because you cannot prove these types of rape allegations, conversely you cannot DISPROVE them.

A prosecutor/court of law is not in the business of DISPROVING allegations, but rather taking to trial what can be PROVEN.

Since drug/rape allegations can often not be conclusively PROVEN, conversely they cannot be conclusively DISPROVEN.  

Which is part of the reason they can follow a person around for years and years and years.  Because you can't conclusively DISPROVE such an allegation.

Essentially, your point is true, but it provides the foundation of my point.

....which is exactly what I explained.

Edited by RealReality
more bolding to facilitate understanding.
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, swankie said:

At this point, Kandi is the only one who has receipts to back up her words.  

And, most telling, when confronted by Kandi, both Porsha and Phaedra have had to backpedal from their lies.

Which has never happened to Kandi.

So, I can extend Kandi credit based on the fact that when the truth is at issue, its Kandi who is shown to be telling the truth, and Porsha/Phaedra who are lying liars who lie.

Because Porsha straight up said that she didn't try to get with Kandi - when confronted with the truth, she had to backpedal right out of that lie.

Phaedra was adamant she wasn't talking to a guy while Apollo was waiting to go to jail - when confronted with the truth, she had to backpedal right out of that lie with "I wasn't talking talking"

I have no problem making a presumption based on someones past behavior, so I have no problem presuming that Kandi is honest based on her past honesty.

Whereas, if Phaedra told me the sky was blue, I'd have to go out and check.

• Love 14

So Porsha didn't accuse Kandi of molesting a child, but her saying that "word on the streets" is (you know, like Kandi Mama gets her info from the streets) and just like Kandi's Mom, she spread a rumor that she knew wasn't true... Just like someone else we know... Who... Kandi's Mom! Wait, Kandi's Mom would NEVER spread a rumor so nasty about someone. She did though, Kandi's future mother in law. Side note, my Mom, may she rest in peace, never would have put up with that, and there's no way that I would marry anyone who had a family member that disrespected my Momma, I don't care if it was for the cameras, fuck Kandi, her Mama, and her money is what Todd should have said if he had any pride or anything. You. Don't. Fuck. With. My. Mama. Kandi lost me then, because she should have controlled her Mama. Part of loving someone is telling them when they're wrong. 

I feel some type of way with this garbage being compared to a child molestation allegation. These are grown ass consenting adults. One is outraged.. Why? It's not like tpptb are going to be calling her for hosting duties. No one is calling Kandi from the ghetto anytime soon. Hell she doesn't even care enough for her daughter to watch the type of men that she brings around her. That alone makes me question her over the top antics. If you're not new to  RNB gossip, then you've heard about Kandi and her shit. She can miss me with the drama. 

Zaldmo, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I don't equate your innocent child with these people. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RealReality said:

At this point, Kandi is the only one who has receipts to back up her words.  

And, most telling, when confronted by Kandi, both Porsha and Phaedra have had to backpedal from their lies.

Which has never happened to Kandi.

So, I can extend Kandi credit based on the fact that when the truth is at issue, its Kandi who is shown to be telling the truth, and Porsha/Phaedra who are lying liars who lie.

Because Porsha straight up said that she didn't try to get with Kandi - when confronted with the truth, she had to backpedal right out of that lie.

Phaedra was adamant she wasn't talking to a guy while Apollo was waiting to go to jail - when confronted with the truth, she had to backpedal right out of that lie with "I wasn't talking talking"

I have no problem making a presumption based on someones past behavior, so I have no problem presuming that Kandi is honest based on her past honesty.

Whereas, if Phaedra told me the sky was blue, I'd have to go out and check.

?? I don't get it. Porsha posted the same thing, how is Kandi the only person who has receipts? Furthermore, what's there to deny, Porsha said that it happened. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Todd say that he was attracted to Porsha when she 1st came on? No one is denying that the freaky encounter happened. Porsha didn't say that Kandi and Todd kidnapped her, she said that she HEARD that they wanted to. The way Kandi is upset, I'm wondering if the truth is Kandi and Todd wanted Porsha for a 3 some. This has gone so long. Let it be over already! 

I don't care. I just care about what goes on in my marriage bed.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Queena said:

?? I don't get it. Porsha posted the same thing, how is Kandi the only person who has receipts? Furthermore, what's there to deny, Porsha said that it happened. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Todd say that he was attracted to Porsha when she 1st came on? No one is denying that the freaky encounter happened. Porsha didn't say that Kandi and Todd kidnapped her, she said that she HEARD that they wanted to. The way Kandi is upset, I'm wondering if the truth is Kandi and Todd wanted Porsha for a 3 some. This has gone so long. Let it be over already! 

I don't care. I just care about what goes on in my marriage bed.

OMG. Porsha DID deny it. She said, and I quote, "that's a motherfucking lie" and "I don't go for teapots short and stout, bitch". The only reason she admitted it is because Kandi brought the receipts. She's a liar. I mean really, this was all in the show. Amazing how this has to keep being explained. And Porsha didn't bring any receipts. She posted the same thing way after the fact, and it proves nothing except that she is a liar. 

The reason the accusation is being compared to child molestation is because that is literally one of two things that are worse than being called a rapist (murder being the other thing). But it's okay to put that out there about someone because "somebody told me". And if you get upset about it, then there must be some truth to it. I just can't. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Didn't Bravo do a similar story for Phaedra's "divorce" being "final as well? LOL

Well Phaedra's lawyer told her on he show that her divorce is "final". So is she divorced or not? 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

Didn't Bravo do a similar story for Phaedra's "divorce" being "final as well? LOL

According to Phaedra's last appearance on WWHL, Apollo is appealing the divorce-which means it had to be final, for the judgment to be appealed.  Phaedra is an attorney and knows the difference between contested and appeal. 

Cynthia has already had two weddings with Peter so I don't see some story arc for the two getting back together.  The two women are not all that different they want to maintain a relationship with their "exes", Phaedra allegedly for their children's sake (which I do think it is nice she takes Apollo's frequent phone calls) and Cynthia above all else considers Peter a friend, much like Leon and Russell Simmons. 

I do believe there is resentment that Peter is still on the show, but not from Cynthia more so Porsha.  Back in November Cynthia gave an interview and stated their divorce was almost complete.  The two women are remarkably similar Cynthia has said she sees her divorce as a failure and Phaedra claims shame.    http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/cynthia-bailey-peter-thomas-divorce-final-dating-future-video

I just don't see it as Cynthia doing it for a  storyline, I do think her feelings for Peter changed and she is one of those people when the love is over it is over.  Next chapter.  I liked her fabulous at fifty storyline this year. 

As to Phaedra she gave this interview in November:      http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/02/rhoa-phaedra-parks-apollo-nida-divorce/  Apollo then said:  http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/02/phaedra-parks-apollo-nida-files-for-divorce/  and finally Phaedra claiming the divorce is been appealed.  According to Apollo the couple separated in June 2014.  It just seems for someone with a pre-nup, it sure has taken Phaedra a long time to get divorced.  It makes me wonder why she doesn't want to move on with her life.  Apollo at best was a thieving, cheating buffoon so I have never understood why Phaedra who does not suffer slights kindly, has made this into such a big deal.  We have had three seasons of Apollo and Phaedra's split-need another storyline.

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

Well Phaedra's lawyer told her on he show that her divorce is "final". So is she divorced or not? 

No, Phaedra is not divorced yet, in fact, Apollo officially filed for it. LOL

14 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

According to Phaedra's last appearance on WWHL, Apollo is appealing the divorce-which means it had to be final, for the judgment to be appealed.  Phaedra is an attorney and knows the difference between contested and appeal. 

Cynthia has already had two weddings with Peter so I don't see some story arc for the two getting back together.  The two women are not all that different they want to maintain a relationship with their "exes", Phaedra allegedly for their children's sake (which I do think it is nice she takes Apollo's frequent phone calls) and Cynthia above all else considers Peter a friend, much like Leon and Russell Simmons. 

I do believe there is resentment that Peter is still on the show, but not from Cynthia more so Porsha.  Back in November Cynthia gave an interview and stated their divorce was almost complete.  The two women are remarkably similar Cynthia has said she sees her divorce as a failure and Phaedra claims shame.    http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/cynthia-bailey-peter-thomas-divorce-final-dating-future-video

I just don't see it as Cynthia doing it for a  storyline, I do think her feelings for Peter changed and she is one of those people when the love is over it is over.  Next chapter.  I liked her fabulous at fifty storyline this year. 

As to Phaedra she gave this interview in November:      http://www.tmz.com/2016/11/02/rhoa-phaedra-parks-apollo-nida-divorce/  Apollo then said:  http://www.tmz.com/2016/12/02/phaedra-parks-apollo-nida-files-for-divorce/  and finally Phaedra claiming the divorce is been appealed.  According to Apollo the couple separated in June 2014.  It just seems for someone with a pre-nup, it sure has taken Phaedra a long time to get divorced.  It makes me wonder why she doesn't want to move on with her life.  Apollo at best was a thieving, cheating buffoon so I have never understood why Phaedra who does not suffer slights kindly, has made this into such a big deal.  We have had three seasons of Apollo and Phaedra's split-need another storyline.

Bravo ran a similar story about Phaedra's divorce being final, http://www.bravotv.com/the-daily-dish/phaedra-parks-apollo-nida-divorce-final-details . So, no, I am not willing to take Bravo's, Phaedra's or Cynthia's word on it. Especially since, just like Phaedra's fake divorce decree, no one can verify that Cynthia ever filed for divorce from Peter. LOL

At this stage, there is very little I believe coming from any of the Atl. HWs. IMO, this HW show is staged/scripted far beyond all the others, so much so, there is very, very little "real" in this so called "reality" show anymore. LOL

• Love 1

Well remember Nene and Greg started the whole fake divorce thing. They really got divorced, and they used it as a storyline, but everyone knew it was for financial reasons only. And then they got a special when they got remarried. Did anyone believe that Nene was really dating that Italian guy? That was all a storyline  

So yeah, it's hard to take any of these people's word. The thing with Cynthia is Peter is STiLL ON THE SHOW. The excuse of "well Todd invited Peter on the trip" doesn't really fly with me. We all know the "invites" are done purely for the show. Production decides who is going on the trip, and the business of who invites who is all done for the storyline in an attempt to make it seem organic. 

• Love 4

Greg and Ne-Ne were a more popular, liked couple.  Peter and Cynthia never were.  If anything, Cynthia is more popular without him.  So it doesn't make sense for BRAVO to reconcile a couple that viewers never thought should have been together to begin with. 

Peter's appearance in Hawaii is not all that unusual since he does have a history (good or bad) with the others.  I can see him and Todd continue to be an antagonist to Phaedra with their relationship with Apollo.

Edited by escape
  • Love 3