Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E16: Maui Mayhem

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

Well remember Nene and Greg started the whole fake divorce thing. They really got divorced, and they used it as a storyline, but everyone knew it was for financial reasons only. And then they got a special when they got remarried. Did anyone believe that Nene was really dating that Italian guy? That was all a storyline  

So yeah, it's hard to take any of these people's word. The thing with Cynthia is Peter is STiLL ON THE SHOW. The excuse of "well Todd invited Peter on the trip" doesn't really fly with me. We all know the "invites" are done purely for the show. Production decides who is going on the trip, and the business of who invites who is all done for the storyline in an attempt to make it seem organic. 

I agree about Nene-didn't Gregg just move into the basement?

I wonder if the estranged and exes negotiate their own contracts?  As in maybe Peter and Bob get paid?  I can see where Todd wanted some guys to go along to Hawaii.  To me, Cynthia is pretty malleable and would probably agree to most anything.  Not meant as an insult she just seems easy to get along with, and go along.  I think the only condition I heard her lay down was separate rooms for she and Peter.  Once again Cynthia was in the direct line of fire this time between Kandi and Porsha. 

I agree with who does the actually inviting and trip planning because had it been up to Kandi I seriously doubt she would have invited Porsha.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, RealReality said:

As I said: because you cannot prove these types of rape allegations, conversely you cannot DISPROVE them.

A prosecutor/court of law is not in the business of DISPROVING allegations, but rather taking to trial what can be PROVEN.

Since drug/rape allegations can often not be conclusively PROVEN, conversely they cannot be conclusively DISPROVEN.  

Which is part of the reason they can follow a person around for years and years and years.  Because you can't conclusively DISPROVE such an allegation.

Essentially, your point is true, but it provides the foundation of my point.

....which is exactly what I explained.

Kandi???  : ))

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Yes to all of this.  It's okay for Kandi to be angry at Porsha, maybe she should go to the producers of this show and ask that Porsha be removed from the cast.  My issue was Kandi's hysterics.  If I did not know any better, I would have thought a member of her family died; or someone had done something to one of her children.  

Again, my issue with Kandi were her hysterics, saying she wanted to "choke a bitch."  I can't remember if any of the Beverly Hills housewives have ever said anything like that; they'd probably go behind the scenes to get that person off the show, which is what I think Kandi should do to Porsha.

Word on the street at the beginning of the season, was that many on the cast (at least Kandi, Cynthia, Kenya) did go to the producers about Porsha and were initially refusing to film with her because of her anger and violence problems.  Obviously Porsha was offered a contract and the cast decided to film with her, but they did try to do something.  

• Love 3
20 hours ago, Neurochick said:

I wonder if anybody on this forum has experienced what Kandi has experienced.  

I experienced something that has disturbed me for 50 years. And it was just an insinuation, not spread around that I know of. After a breakup, when I met with my ex fiance to talk things over, in walks his "second." I asked second fiddle what he was doing there, and he smirked at me and said, "So no one can say anything happened here that didn't." I was 19. I had no idea what the jerk was talking about. I finally figured it out and the very thought anyone could think that of me upsets me to this day. I was distraught over it for a very long time, especially as I wondered if either of them would tell others that they thought I was capable of that. So I can definitely see where Kandi would be upset over the foul things she has been accused of.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

I wonder if the estranged and exes negotiate their own contracts?  As in maybe Peter and Bob get paid?

They do get paid, and they do negotiate their own deals with Bravo. It's not a "package" deal with the couples, each person has their own contract agreements.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Queena said:

?? I don't get it. Porsha posted the same thing, how is Kandi the only person who has receipts? Furthermore, what's there to deny, Porsha said that it happened. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Todd say that he was attracted to Porsha when she 1st came on? No one is denying that the freaky encounter happened. Porsha didn't say that Kandi and Todd kidnapped her, she said that she HEARD that they wanted to. The way Kandi is upset, I'm wondering if the truth is Kandi and Todd wanted Porsha for a 3 some. This has gone so long. Let it be over already! 

I don't care. I just care about what goes on in my marriage bed.

If she posted the same thing than she is an even greater fool to post receipts against herself.

Porsha said it happened AFTER  lying and lying about how it never happened up until she was confronted with proof that it did.

Because porsha is a lying liar who lies.

Saying "I heard YOU WANTED TO DRUG AND RAPE ME IN A SEX DUNGEON" is functionally the same as saying it is reality.  And dummy porsha knows that.  She thinks she is slick by making up some phantom person to blame this all on.

And then porsha basically admitted she made it up out of spite.  Because kandi told the truth on her

And it's a big deal, so I don't blame kandi for being extremely upset.  And she is under no obligation to "let it go" imo

If I were kandi, i wouldn't want to be in the same room with porsha, because porsha makes shit up and she is exactly that girl that will make up false rape allegations.  Todd and all these dudes that are hot to date THOT porsha should take note.  

• Love 12
19 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I've always wanted to open a business getting kids back and forth to school - like be someone working parents could rely upon for getting babies to school after they need to already be at work and keep em busy and snacked up/homework started before they get back home.    I can't ever work with or for a childcare organization in nj because my name is registered in a perpetual database associated with investigations of child abuse.   #mouthreckessnessshouldgetabishdragged 

What a crying shame. A database like that should not include people who have been cleared! So sorry about what you have been through!

• Love 8
29 minutes ago, RealReality said:

If she posted the same thing than she is an even greater fool to post receipts against herself.

Porsha said it happened AFTER  lying and lying about how it never happened up until she was confronted with proof that it did.

Saying "I heard YOU WANTED TO DRUG AND RAPE ME IN A SEX DUNGEON" is functionally the same as saying it is reality.  And dummy porsha knows that.  She thinks she is slick by making up some phantom person to blame this all on.

And then porsha basically admitted she made it up out of spite.  Because kandi told the truth on her

And it's a big deal, so I don't blame kandi for being extremely upset.  And she is under no obligation to "let it go" imo

If I were kandi, i wouldn't want to be in the same room with porsha, because porsha makes shit up and she is exactly that girl that will make up false rape allegations.  Todd and all these dudes that are hot to date THOT porsha should take note.  

As the season drones on I am left with the opinion there is little understanding on the part of some between opinion, fact and/proof, fiction, feelings and justification.  It frustrates me because I tend to be more fact driven.   I also don't really think if something is a fact, that a person who denies or lies about the fact gets to be angry about being called out on lying.  Because this cast really weren't friends except through the show there is some sorta of code that seems to be applied from time to time that if one supports another against another they can never have a differing opinion of the one they supported.   For some reason it is okay to carry tales back and forth with a little twist in what was said, as long as you don't take a side.  Ridiculous.

Here is my example of how idiotic "word on the street" gets legs: http://ksfm.cbslocal.com/2017/03/13/real-housewives-of-atlanta-one-star-fired-could-there-be-more/?platform=hootsuite  How believable is it that Cynthia has been fired?  To me, not believable but if she doesn't come back next year it becomes a fact-even if the decision is made in July.  I don't think Nene is that powerful and I don't believe salary wise or for other reasons they would make a decision mid-season.  However, it does put Cynthia in an uncomfortable position.  Same with who attended Cynthia's birthday party-and who didn't attend, Kandi was doing WWHL, Nene was in Los Angeles, so it would have been impossible for them to attend.  The way some sources cited the attendees and the no shows it was far more ominous and made one believe there was a rift.

Some of the cast believes the ridiculous word on the street, is because they may be the source of the word on the street?

• Love 4
1 hour ago, RealReality said:

Thank you, now I hate Kandi and Joyce even more. Joyce saying that I heard Todd's dad was a pimp and his mother was a streetwalker,  is functionally the same as saying is reality. And the dummy Kandi knew that, yet she still didn't check her mother and let her mother ruin her mother in laws reputation. Once again, I really wonder about Todd. 

Ymmv. I think that Kandi wants Porscha 

Edited by Queena
  • Love 4

I find Kandi's inability to set boundaries with her mother infuriating. And Kandi was wrong in not demanding that her mother stop talking shit about Todd and his mother. However, I fail to see how that has ANYTHING to do with her situation with Porsha? What, because a person was wrong in one situation, they're always wrong? So she didn't have the same reaction to her Mom saying what she did about Todd's mom as she did to Porsha lying about her, then Porsha must be telling the truth? The mind boggles. I don't even have the energy to begin to explain why that's not even remotely the same thing. 

If you don't like Kandi, fine, but it's amazing the lengths some are going to justify why Kandi is in the wrong for Porsha spreading lies about her. First it's "Kandi can dish it out but not take it". (Kandi didn't dish out any lies). Then it's "her reaction is so severe it must be true. Why isn't she just laughing It off?" Then it's "well why did she keep 4 year old texts?" (I have tests from five years ago. Doesn't mean I am "saving" them, I just didn't delete them). Then it's "well why didn't she have the same reaction when Mama Joyce lied about Todd's mama?" Then it's "well the police weren't actually called". Then it's "well Porsha didn't say Kandi wanted to drug her, she said she somebody told her." Then it's "well Kandi is a freak so it must be true". And "Kandi has a sex toy business, why should she care if her children know she is accused of rape?" And then it's changing the facts like "Porsha never denied the night with Kandi". I mean, really? Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they're always in the wrong no matter what, and vice versa. Just because you like someone doesn't mean they're always in the right. 

Edited by Tararayne
  • Love 20
2 hours ago, Queena said:

Thank you, now I hate Kandi and Joyce even more. Joyce saying that I heard Todd's dad was a pimp and his mother was a streetwalker,  is functionally the same as saying is reality. And the dummy Kandi knew that, yet she still didn't check her mother and let her mother ruin her mother in laws reputation. Once again, I really wonder about Todd. 

Ymmv. I think that Kandi wants Porscha 

I never said such a thing, so maybe you should re-read it, as I can only assume you misunderstood.

What I said is saying that "I heard YOU WANTED TO DRUG AND RAPE ME IN A SEX DUNGEON" is functionally saying its reality.  

There is a difference between saying someone is a streetwalker/pimp, and accusing someone of a specific crime that is almost impossible to disprove.

Nor did Kandi ever say that or agree with her mother, which is another difference in the situation.  

It doesn't seem like she has the sort of mother/daughter relationship with her mother where she "checks" her.  But maybe you do, if you can "check" your mother with regularity, I guess thats good for you.  My parents would likely consider it a sign of disrespect to be "checked" by me.  

Additionally, while Kandi didn't "check" her mom, she was in a different position as well.  She was trying to blend her family with Todd, also knowing a rift in her relationship with her mother would be detrimental for Riley who was also going to have to try to get used to having a new family.  If someone was an important part of both your life and your child's life, you might treat them a little more gently, than some THOT off the street who is straight making your involvement in an ongoing crime.

However, if you can't see the glaring differences that I can see between the two scenarios, I guess it forms the basis of your opinion.  :)

LOL, if Kandi wanted Porsha, she could have had Porsha.  She did not, so she didn't.  

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 10
43 minutes ago, Tararayne said:

I find Kandi's inability to set boundaries with her mother infuriating. And Kandi was wrong in not demanding that her mother stop talking shit about Todd and his mother. However, I fail to see how that has ANYTHING to do with her situation with Porsha? What, because a person was wrong in one situation, they're always wrong? So she didn't have the same reaction to her Mom saying what she did about Todd's mom as she did to Porsha lying about her, then Porsha must be telling the truth? The mind boggles. I don't even have the energy to begin to explain why that's not even remotely the same thing. 

If you don't like Kandi, fine, but it's amazing the lengths some are going to justify why Kandi is in the wrong for Porsha spreading lies about her. First it's "Kandi can dish it out but not take it". (Kandi didn't dish out any lies). Then it's "her reaction is so severe it must be true. Why isn't she just laughing It off?" Then it's "well why did she keep 4 year old texts?" (I have tests from five years ago. Doesn't mean I am "saving" them, I just didn't delete them). Then it's "well why didn't she have the same reaction when Mama Joyce lied about Todd's mama?" Then it's "well the police weren't actually called". Then it's "well Porsha didn't say Kandi wanted to drug her, she said she somebody told her." Then it's "well Kandi is a freak so it must be true". And "Kandi has a sex toy business, why should she care if her children know she is accused of rape?" And then it's changing the facts like "Porsha never denied the night with Kandi". I mean, really? Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean they're always in the wrong no matter what, and vice versa. Just because you like someone doesn't mean they're always in the right. 

I agree and never mind my explanation RealReality expressed my thoughts better than I could..

• Love 6

I tend to think much on these shows is scripted. I didn't believe the Bob/Sheree storyline for a moment. But I believed that scene in the car. It was frightening as hell and I felt really bad for Sheree. I don't know if she was seriously thinking of taking him back but she was abused by that man. That was horrible to see and he's one scary sociopath, IMO. I thought he was very entertaining for a while and now I just feel terrible for buying into his schtick. He's one mean SOB and I hope Sheree and her kids keep him at arms length. 

He scares the crap out of me. 

Poscha is a moron and just needs to shut her mouth. She's just making herself look worse with every idiotic word. Phaedra is such a hypocrite, I can't take it. And I think she's one of the funniest people on any of the shows. But I can't sit and watch her play "peacekeeper". It's offensive to me as a viewer. lol. She got busted by the camera and it is a little amusing that she has to sit through this whole season knowing the audience knows she's full of it. I look forward to her lack of excuse at the reunion.

I can't believe I no longer hate Kenya. But I'm sure she'll get back to disliking her intensely next season.

• Love 8

Oh yeah, this episode is why people are starting to see how scripted and fake the storylines are. Look at Cynthia....with Peter.....they aren't fooling anyone. And Porsha is stupid enough to go along with anything, obvious by her current blabbering.

Edited by cooksdelight
  • Love 4

{{peeksarounddoorcrack}} morning.   I just wanted to tell you guys how touched I am logging on this am to see all your words of support.  Really, if kindness were physical I'd be all lumped up today.    And because I can be a grudgy bitch and like @Duke2801 I don't wanna un/re-laminate, I especially appreciate it from you lovies I'm regularly shouting at across from an imaginary podium (wirewrap, swankie, neurochick and queena I'mma go back to tearing ya'll up shortly but in the meantime, I heart you).    You remind me that family aren't always relatives and I appreciate it, thank you.

See ya'll at the cookout :D 

Edited by ZaldamoWilder
brain dyslexia
  • Love 18
On 3/13/2017 at 5:01 PM, ZaldamoWilder said:

Mods please bear with me for the off topic-edness.  I'll try and condense.   

I've mentioned it here before but my parents are looney tunes.  Like picture Mama Joyce married to Donald Trump levels of what the fuck.  How that looks in real life:   I have an only child.   When she was 7 my parents filed for her sole custody.  One of the bases of many many pages of allegations was that I was unfit because:  my daughter had been exposed to a man in my house who pulled a gun!   Man = my fiance, a cop.  Gun = the service revolver he was adjusting in his holster so it wouldn't dig into his hip while he sat down and ate his fruit loops.  You get where I'm going with the exclamation points right?   We were in there most of the day.  At one point the judge highlighted a particular passage, looked up at my parents, read it out loud, took off her glasses, exhaled and said I've been doing this a long time.  I don't have children (a fact that my lawyer thought would hurt us in terms of relateability) but if I did and you were my parents I wouldn't want them anywhere near you.  I find you and your claims despicable.  Your petition for sole, shared and/or partial custody is denied.  Accordingly, so is your request for accompanying child support.    Later that year a 3-panel judge took what I'm told is a very rare step in making my parents remunerate the entire cost of my defense.    They were pissed.  I'd get checks with expletives written in the comments, crumpled up in a ball, one of em had the obituary of the judge who decided our case (she died of cancer very shortly afterwards) attached to it.  Now ask if that stopped cha girl from cashing each erry one of them muffucahs.  Lol.  

That ain't even the juicy part.   Four years later DFS calls and tells me they've just spent the last hour pulling my girl aside to ask her questions about her home life so they wanted to know when they could arrange a visit.  I said huh? For what?  They said as part of the investigation.  I said um, what investigation?  She said there's an anonymous allegation contending that your daughter is and has been the victim of sexual abuse.  When such a charge is levied, the department is required to begin an investigation within 24 hours.   The report came in on Friday and we tried reaching you over the weekend (I was out of town) if the allegations are substantiated, your child will be removed from your home, ideally into the custody of their nearest willing relative or into the foster care system, placement is determined pending the outcome of the investigation.   {{tapschinandwonders}} hmm, who might've called DFS with a bullshit claim that could result in me losing my kid?

My sincere apology for the gut spill but you asked for a real life example of the potential consequences of verbal recklessness.  Over.  fucking.  spite.  Just to bring the story to a close, my daughter wasn't being abused, we talked about it and then I took her to a counselor specializing in how to speak to children of abuse in case she was reluctant to tell it to me.    All that up there ^^ was the response to me telling my mother (in an email) that I'd had it with her bullshit and hostility and wouldn't be dealing with it or her from that moment onward.   I think the exact wording I used was these first 40 years were about pleasing you, these next 40 are about pleasing me, keep well.  

All of that to say.   Shouting or whispering or gesturing or implying the word fire in a crowd and it should be because you know that you just told a lie but what kind of sociopath tells it knowing it could cost someone everything?    Yo.  Just remembering this in my head makes me wanna inbox Kandi on Facebook and ask her to beat the fucking brakes off Porsha.

'Damo you have brought me out of hibernation to send you a virtual hug from Harare for all the pain you went through. You came out of that fire stronger with a good spirit which could not be diminished. That is a testament to your character. I hope your daughter appreciates your fortitude. Now back to our regularly scheduled programme of ratchet tv. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Petunia13 said:

Porsha's on a roll outing them all! 

#sexdungeoncop 

DARE

to keep sex out of dungeons 

IMG_1823.PNG

I guess I am lost what does this have to do with Kandi having a sex dungeon?  Sorry for the question.

It was a bad joke!

Until this year I've never heard of sex dungeons so when I saw that headline I naturally thought of this show and Porsha's accusation and finger pointing of sex dungeon ownership. 

Also that article was a bit direct in the descriptions of those places so I wouldn't recommend. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, dosodog said:

I'm finally catching up.

My one and only comment is this. 

Original recipe Todd seemed to be over the sex dungeon/drugging lie before it even started.

extra crispy Todd was too busy with his soup to care.

• Love 6

I have been looking around the net to see if any of what Porsha said had any legs and I came upon a very similar feud Kandi had with one of her KKNights CoHosts which she did have an affair with who outed her on her own show and they almost came to blows while on the air.  It was like deja vu with Kandi screaming and threatening to do bodily harm to the other woman (who was already out as gay).  The woman said pretty much what Porsha said (sans dungeon) about Kandi and it got ugly.  The cohost was also a good friend before she outed Kandi.  It looked like they were sleeping together and the other woman thought they would be together for the long haul.  However, citing her daughter, Kandi backed out of the relationship (without actually letting the woman know) and that was the crux of the the fight and why the woman outed Kandi.

However, that was the only instance I found regarding Kandi's sexual preference.  No dungeons cited.

Edited by Aging Goth
15 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

That other woman also said Kandi was going to drug her, kidnap her, and then rape her?

Based on what Aging Goth posted, it sounds like a more intense version of the nightclub situation Porsha vehemently denied until she admitted it, but nothing at all like Porsha's lie about Kandi wanting to drug Porsha, kidnap her, and sexually assault her.

It sounds like the cohost wanted a deeper relationship. Kandi didn't. The cohost got upset. They got in a fight. I, too, am missing how this situation is equivalent to what's happening between Kandi and Porsha.

• Love 3

Ok....so I saw this....  Which RHOA would say this?  I was leaning toward one .... and then another ....  and another .....Yep, ended up totally off balance .... who do you think would say it?

tumblr_njfqiuUkww1qg5o2oo1_400.gif

6 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

Based on what Aging Goth posted, it sounds like a more intense version of the nightclub situation Porsha vehemently denied until she admitted it, but nothing at all like Porsha's lie about Kandi wanting to drug Porsha, kidnap her, and sexually assault her.

It sounds like the cohost wanted a deeper relationship. Kandi didn't. The cohost got upset. They got in a fight. I, too, am missing how this situation is equivalent to what's happening between Kandi and Porsha.

Yeah, those two things don't sound the same.

This doesn't even sound like the "7 year relationship" that porsha lied about if the co-host wanted a relationship and kandi didn't than the relationship didn't happen which is why the cohost is upset.

The scene where Bob casually said he choked Sheree was officially the scariest thing I´ve ever seen on reality tv, I´ve always got a major weird vibe from him, except when he was being funny and winning Sheree back this season, but that was crazy.

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Ellee said:

Ok....so I saw this....  Which RHOA would say this?  I was leaning toward one .... and then another ....  and another .....Yep, ended up totally off balance .... who do you think would say it?

tumblr_njfqiuUkww1qg5o2oo1_400.gif

I would say Kenya. I remember at that doctor's office she tried to claim her boobs were real. But we have enough pictorial evidence to know the boobs and butt are fake.

• Love 2