Type keyword(s) to search

Tinsley Mortimer: Former High Society "IT Girl"

• Start Topic

Have they done a live reunion since COVID shut everything down? I have this image in my head of them on the sofa with masks on, and those Plexiglass dividers in between them. That would be hilarious! especially if they start screaming at each other through the dividers. Would they need to be enclosed in little "cubicles" to discourage crossing the stage to yell in someone's face? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, SweetieDarling said:

Have they done a live reunion since COVID shut everything down? I have this image in my head of them on the sofa with masks on, and those Plexiglass dividers in between them. That would be hilarious! especially if they start screaming at each other through the dividers. Would they need to be enclosed in little "cubicles" to discourage crossing the stage to yell in someone's face? 

Right, that would be great.

A couple of things I liked about the Zoom RHOA reunion:

1. Being able to mute people, the muting of Nene and Kandi was highly entertaining.

2. Nene - them showing her notes on planning herb”reads” and her just leaving the reunion - and subsequently sblaming it on needing to change her tampon - 1) gross, 2) what a crock, 3) good for her, I’m 3 years older and haven’t had a period in 5 years (I do not miss them); versus Her leaving because she’s a bully and a coward.

• Love 7
8 hours ago, politichick said:

Just read on Page Six that Tinsley is going to be at the live reunion and currently quarantining in NYC per governor's rule. I really hope she sticks up for herself against bully Dorinda. Apparently Tinz is doing a lot of pet adoption charity work and embracing Chicago. Good for her!

I really like Tinsely.  I hope she keeps a toe in the Bravo pond should things not work out with Scott.  Hopefully all is just as she hopes, but you never know.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Kiki777 said:

Wait a live reunion with everyone there, or like those Zoom reunions (a la WWHL)?  Because she can do the latter still from Chicago 

Yes everyone will be there. Andy confirmed on his talk show that it will be some place on Long Island.

• Love 6
On 7/30/2020 at 12:42 PM, The Ringo Kidd said:

I hear that Dorinda is going to accuse Tinsley of having sex with Brandi Glanville.

But then Sonja’s gonna say, “Hey, that was me!”

• LOL 9
  • Love 4

That Valentino fanny pack has a full-time job.

Also T gifted Leah the fugliest Chanel I have ever seen. It looks like a sale bag* even though it is not (at the moment).

*my personal rule in shoes, fashion and accessories. Never wear the sale color.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, chewycandy said:

Love their friendship! 

I really wish the producers would have capitalized on their friendship on the show.  I've said it several times; Leah/Tinsley story lines would have been so much more entertaining than what we actually got with Dorinda's epic downfall and Ramona clawing her way through the season. 

• Love 12
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

I really wish the producers would have capitalized on their friendship on the show.  I've said it several times; Leah/Tinsley story lines would have been so much more entertaining than what we actually got with Dorinda's epic downfall and Ramona clawing her way through the season. 

I ready an interview where Andy says NYC will be getting a shake up and that he hopes it reflects the ecclectic nature of the city - not just a bunch of older white women.

I think/hope this time has come - across all franchises.  They've been inching their way in that direction and maybe now is the time to jump in and incorporate women from all walks of life, e.g. a surfer chick in the OC for example, or realtor in Beverly Hills, etc. None need to be rich, but they need to have active and productive lives with aspirations to keep me interested.

Leah's brand party was a great example.  I'd love to see a Wall Street person, an actress wannabe, a chef, someone who works at a museum, etc. 

I really do NOT want to see Bethenny come back.  Ramona and Lu are right.  She takes up too make air and the stories of the others suffer.

• Love 10

Tinsley does the trash dance while presumably pregs 😬 Dale must be horrified.

I wonder what happened to all of Tinsley's other friends that she's now reduced to bumping and grinding on the ground with Leah. I like their friendship but this is kind of icky.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I haven't seen anything near a confirmation that Tinsley is pregnant.  Did I miss something?

No. In fact Leah stated last week that she wasn’t when asked.

However, I am not sure what her being pregnant or not has to do with her doing a popular dance and song making the rounds on SM.

• Love 7

@SuprSuprElevated No I was speculating - she looks 4-5 mos pregnant from the side to me.  Regarding the popular dance, I just think its vulgar and unbecoming, both the song and the dance.  They're adult women at the Four Seasons for crying out loud.  Have some decency.

ETA: I waffled on Leah. I kind of liked her but now I don't. This post is gross. The only thing Leah elevates is her déclassé quotient.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

She’s probably put on some happy weight! Being in love and living her best life and vacationing in style likely went straight to her belly, and I think it’s very sweet...although I hate how everyone has jumped to pregnancy accusations the minute she seems to have chilled out on staying as super svelte as usual. Some women deliberately put on more weight when they’re trying to get pregnant, and there may be fertility drugs at work there too.

Either way, I love her easygoing, fun friendship with Leah and it’s cool to see them being so silly and girlish together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13

I started putting on weight when my now hubs and I began a serious, cohabitational relationship. (read: shacking up).  We were staying home more, cooking, and not filling our bellies with empty calories. (read: liquor)

Problem with me is that it wasn't in preparation for a pregnancy, and the weight gain not only didn't slow, but hasn't found it's way off of my hips yet.  Our 29th anniversary was Sunday.  😜

• Love 15
28 minutes ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I started putting on weight when my now hubs and I began a serious, cohabitational relationship. (read: shacking up).  We were staying home more, cooking, and not filling our bellies with empty calories. (read: liquor)

Problem with me is that it wasn't in preparation for a pregnancy, and the weight gain not only didn't slow, but hasn't found it's way off of my hips yet.  Our 29th anniversary was Sunday.  😜

Same here and our 25th anniversary was in August.

• Love 7
On 10/16/2020 at 11:11 PM, SuprSuprElevated said:

She seems to be hiding that pregnancy pretty well. 🤭

I think she was pregnant and possibly lost it. If so that is very sad and unfortunate. There were photos of her with Scott on Instagram where she was promoting some kind of fertility product, I believe it might have been a tracking app. Then they cut the segment out of the reunion where Andy asked her where she was with her fertility journey. It never aired. I think that’s why. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 1

That seems like a big leap because she wore a poofy dress, it’s much more likely that there wasn’t anything to say about her “fertility journey” but they know the question would look good in a clip. Leah and others denied that she was pregnant and there were multiple photos of her not wearing a poofy dress around the time that the reunion, she and Scott went to the Rupaul sponsored outdoor drag show a day or teo after and muktiple fans posted pictures, not “looking” pregnant.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 5

I have nothing for you. We’re all allowed our theories and reasoning 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s no negative reflection on her. 

ETA: Besides I wouldn’t put much stock in anything that comes out of Leah’s mouth. Ever. 😉

Also ETA: If they used Tinsley's fertility issues as a dangling carrot to drive viewership for the reunion, that's really gross.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, divsc said:

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/16/tinsley-mortimer-proud-of-herself-for-leaving-rhony-but-still-keeps-in-touch-with-leah-mcsweeney/

“We do want children, of course,” she said. “At this point we sort of feel like 2020, we are waiting for 2021 to do the things we planned like the wedding, and then we will work on the baby. That’s the plan.”

Smart girl. I have family members who got engaged in 2020 and are holding off setting a date to wait and see how the Covid situation pans out. Our family loves to celebrate important events like weddings. These celebrations are very special to us and we love  these opportunities to get together. It's not about the big fat ____________whatever wedding. It's about celebrating family and new beginnings. Hats off to Tinsley.

• Love 8
15 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Dale finally made Scott a stocking! snark aside it’s quite cute and a lot of work, I can see why she has a wait and see attitude when it comes to making them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJb12iVDDGV/?igshid=lifrio2cgvk8

Wow!!!! Needlepoint is a b- - - -. I tried it a long time ago. You need to use consistent stitches throughout, in terms of how tight or loose they are, or it ruins the overall appearance.

Dale surprises me! She gave this design a lot of thought. It warms my heart. Yay for Tinsley!! I’m very surprised Dale didn’t include some covert message in there about how she wishes Sonja were her daughter, and Scott proposed to Sonja.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

It was on Page Six as well: 

Tinsley and Scott Break Up (for good this time?)

A couple of us called it ages ago. Sorry folks, we were right about Scott being terrible 🍎

ETA: A source told the publication that Mortimer was “blindsided” and “devastated” by the breakup.

I hope she doesn't ever take him back again. Guys that keep dumping you won't ever commit, and she had to learn that lesson the hard way 😞 

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Useful 3
  • Love 7

I just read the headline and I had to come here to see what people thought.  She rarely posts on social media and didn’t seem to have much going on.  Sorry to hear it.  If she still wants a child she should use her eggs, donor sperm and get a surrogate.  

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I just read the headline and I had to come here to see what people thought.  She rarely posts on social media and didn’t seem to have much going on.  Sorry to hear it.  If she still wants a child she should use her eggs, donor sperm and get a surrogate.  

I am sorry too. I knew that guy was a douchebag and I was wondering why she was posting outfits from Palm Beach. I guess she's with Dale for the time being. Should we start the wager on production bringing her back next season?!

ETA: I was wrong. I peeked at her Instagram and her last post was in Chicago after she returned from visiting Dale. I guess he dropped the bomb on her after that post. What a dick. 

The thing that kills me is guys like that pick up a new girl almost right away. It's absolutely awful to go through. As much as I lost respect for Tinsley for going back to Scott after he kept dumping her, I have a lot empathy for her at the same time because I've been there myself. It's not fun. It's a very painful learning experience, but if you really learn your lesson and come out on the other side better for it, you grow up and become a MUCH stronger person than you ever were before.

Edited by RedDelicious
  • Love 14
27 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Not surprised, but sad for Tinsley - yes, she should have a baby if she still wants to be a mother. Forget about finding a man, build a sweet life for herself and the baby - likely, the right guy will show up when Tinsley isn’t desperate for one.

• Love 12

Tins is such a sweetie, I’m gutted for her. I hope she doesn’t give up and still gets everything she wants.

I’d welcome her back to NYC in a heartbeat but I doubt that would be the best thing for her. 

Wishing her nothing but peace, love, and happiness in all this. 

• Love 22
Just now, Teriacky said:

Do you suppose Dorinda is off somewhere cackling to herself? 

I don't....I wouldn't be surprised if they base the season after next on Tinsley's comeback and repaired relationship with new and improved post-rehab Dorinda 2.0.  Because you know we'd all be watching.

• Love 6

Poor Tinsley. I wish he hadn't wasted so much of her time. Yeah, yeah, all the signs were there that he wasn't going to commit and wasn't really all in, but when you are in the midst of it and want it so bad, plus add in the whole can-I-have-a-biological-child-in-my-40s-before-it's too-late-forever mental torture, and it all just sucks. But he kept popping back up into her life. It's probably for the best and that this breakup was before they got married. I really hope those other housewives have some compassion and aren't just high and mighty told ya so (aka Sonya.) I wonder what Tinsely will do next. It's really hard to be mid 40's when the majority of your friends are married with families or else divorced with older children. I hope she finds love and happiness.

https://pagesix.com/2021/03/18/tinsley-mortimer-and-scott-kluth-break-up-end-engagement/

• Love 13
6 minutes ago, divsc said:

But he kept popping back up into her life.

I think it was more like she kept taking him back after he dumped her (multiple times). 

7 minutes ago, divsc said:

It's really hard to be mid 40's when the majority of your friends are married with families or else divorced with older children.

Who you tellin'! I'm the exact same age as Tinsley and not married and it is not a fun place to be. At least she doesn't have to work.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

Not surprised, but sad for Tinsley - yes, she should have a baby if she still wants to be a mother. Forget about finding a man, build a sweet life for herself and the baby - likely, the right guy will show up when Tinsley isn’t desperate for one.

Especially because she has the money. I'm really rooting for her, I feel for her and empathize with her.

I'll straight up admit that as a RHONY character I found her kind of neutral and boring, but just as a person I like her.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 11