Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E23: Ready Or Not

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Kail requested Javi back to their place during the holidays. The timeline of the show seems to show this basement creeping took place in October at the latest early November. She calls the police on him and demands he leave, and yet, she wants him back at their home after that incident for the holidays. 

Wait a minute, so Kail wanted him back after she was already knocked up with another man's baby? What the actual fuck? I'm assuming Chris had told her to kick rocks by this point, so I wonder if she would've aborted if Javi was open to a reconciliation. Regardless, she is an absolute disaster of a human being.

• Love 7
(edited)
7 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Kail requested Javi back to their place during the holidays. The timeline of the show seems to show this basement creeping took place in October at the latest early November. She calls the police on him and demands he leave, and yet, she wants him back at their home after that incident for the holidays. How is all this going back and forth business benefiting the kids? The boys have no clue what is going on. They are possibly excited with glee when they have their dad around, and then suddenly, he is not supposed to be there. Terrible mixed messages that Hulk is sending out. It is disgusting, foul, and mentally abusive.

Kail doesn't give a shit, though. Kail does what Kail wants to do and always tries to justify it with a flippant, "It's what's best for Isaac/Lincoln/the boys," and it's such eye-rolling bullshit bc it's so easy to spin doing anything as best for the children if you try hard enough, but we all know it's REALLY about what KAIL wants. It's infuriating because it's like, don't use your children to justify yourself, just admit you're a selfish cunt, own it. We all see through it, anyway, and it's not like we can stop you from being that way. Just own that most of your decisions are about YOURSELF, not the boys. 

Edited by SheTalksShit
  • Love 12
(edited)
12 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

Wait a minute, so Kail wanted him back after she was already knocked up with another man's baby? What the actual fuck? I'm assuming Chris had told her to kick rocks by this point, so I wonder if she would've aborted if Javi was open to a reconciliation. Regardless, she is an absolute disaster of a human being.

Yes, Javi tweeted the information last week, I believe. Mkay shared the information. If not her, someone else did.  Javi has let it be known Kail has been pulling him back to her off and on ever since he deployed. She led him to believe throughout his deployment that he would be returning to her and they would work on the marriage. He said her last request to see him was during Christmas 2016. It has been rumored Kail was either wanting Javi to have sex with her so she could pass off the baby as his or she was hoping he would fill in as the baby's father.

It is a very WTF kinda situation. The constant bringing Javi into the picture and then kicking him to the curb, this is what the boys are watching unfolding.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Kail requested Javi back to their place during the holidays. The timeline of the show seems to show this basement creeping took place in October at the latest early November. She calls the police on him and demands he leave, and yet, she wants him back at their home after that incident for the holidays. How is all this going back and forth business benefiting the kids? The boys have no clue what is going on. They are possibly excited with glee when they have their dad around, and then suddenly, he is not supposed to be there. Terrible mixed messages that Hulk is sending out. It is disgusting, foul, and mentally abusive.

SheTalksShit think of it as a child support check or any monies that are doled out for the benefit of children under other circumstances. Checks are written out to the adult on behalf of the children.

I'm confused. I know child support obviously goes to the child's guardian, but some people are saying Jenelle doesn't pay Babs child support, while a poster on here said the above, that she does pay child support to Babs, it's just not through the courts, it comes out of her TM2 paycheck (which is why I said that's maybe why she wants custody of Jace so bad). But then someone else said no, Jace gets paid to be on Teen Mom and the check goes to Babs. So yeah, I'm confused and it seems there's no real general consensus as to what's going on there...

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

I'm confused. I know child support obviously goes to the child's guardian, but some people are saying Jenelle doesn't pay Babs child support, while a poster on here said the above, that she does pay child support to Babs, it's just not through the courts, it comes out of her TM2 paycheck (which is why I said that's maybe why she wants custody of Jace so bad). But then someone else said no, Jace gets paid to be on Teen Mom and the check goes to Babs. So yeah, I'm confused and it seems there's no real general consensus as to what's going on there...

My understanding is Jenelle pays no child support. It was ceased by the courts. Barbara receives a check from MTV for her appearance and she receives one on Jace's behalf. Payment to minors would be made out to their parent or guardian. Gary from TMOG  mentioned the kids being paid for their appearances on the show. Amber mentioned this same information. Gary said it in the Weekend special with the guys. He said it to Cory.

I find it hard to believe Jenelle's check would be garnished since we know Adumb's checks are not garnished and he is in arrears (owes back support). From what I know, a judge would have to order a garnishment on one's wages for an existing child support order. There is no existing support order. If there is a new child support order, I think one of our sleuths would have found it by now and confirmed it. The tabloids would have certainly mentioned it. Jenelle would have yelled about it by now.

Edited by SPLAIN
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, SPLAIN said:

Payment to minors would be made out to their parent or guardian.

That really scares me considering the crowd we're talking about. I don't think Chelsea would ever inappropriately use Aubree's money, but the rest of them? Yikes. 

• Love 6

Jenelle pays no formal child support unless the reporting in 2013 has been changed in the courts since then.  

Barb is paid to be on the show which is the money Jenelle was talking about.  She was saying Barb wants Jace not because she loves him or thinks it is best, but because he is her key to the show and the Teen Mom cha-ching check.   That's the kind of sick fuck that Jenelle is.  She thinks Barb only wants Jace for money.  

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Adiba said:

While it may not have been illegal, I do think it was wrong and unwise for Javi to show up in the house the way he did because he had to have known what a stink Kail was going to make of it, and that the ensuing drama would affect the children. He should have rang the bell, texted, and sat in the driveway until she answered. If she didn't, call the police and ask for a well check on the kids. 

Yes, Kail absolutely contributed to the situation by leaving Chipotle and not contacting Javi to set up another meeting place or agreeing to bring Lincoln out to him-- she's a ball- buster.

On another note, couldn't Javi have refused to leave the house in the first place when he came home? Some couples do live together until a divorce is finalized-- not that they should--but what gave Kail the legal right to basically kick him out?

I don't think Javi even knew what his rights were. I don't think he even really realized he could have stayed.  Back when people pointed out to him on Twitter that his name was still on the house he asked how it gets removed.  He asked refinance as a question. I don't think he's had enough life experiences with a crazy person like Kail to realize he had a right to be in his home.   

• Love 9

I believe Javi knows exactly his rights.  Legally Javi has a right to be there until the divorce is final and there is no court order banishing him before that time.  He definitely knew that which is why he wasn't scared of Kail calling the cops, or at least knew he wouldn't/couldn't be arrested.  He was trying to be sneaky by hoping the fence and entering through the basement  because he didn't want to be seen going through the front door or because he gave back his copy of the keys and the only way in was to sneak in. He also has found other living arrangements so there is no "logical" reason for him to be there through the divorce. 

For whatever reason Javi decided to leave Kail the house (Has it actually been decided that he did leave her the house?) I'm sure he has good reason to do so.  Kail may be the breadwinner with her side hustles and giving her the property may be a burden off his back with Kail taking over all financial responsibilities for it. Unless the house is paid for outright, Javi isn't necessarily losing anything with taking his name off, but then again I don't know the ins and outs of their finances.

• Love 3
(edited)
23 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

He was trying to be sneaky by hoping the fence and entering through the basement  because he didn't want to be seen going through the front door or because he gave back his copy of the keys and the only way in was to sneak in. He also has found other living arrangements so there is no "logical" reason for him to be there through the divorce. 

For whatever reason Javi decided to leave Kail the house (Has it actually been decided that he did leave her the house?) I'm sure he has good reason to do so.  Kail may be the breadwinner with her side hustles and giving her the property may be a burden off his back with Kail taking over all financial responsibilities for it. Unless the house is paid for outright, Javi isn't necessarily losing anything with taking his name off, but then again I don't know the ins and outs of their finances.

I would have to watch the episode again on my DVR, but I think Javi was there being sneaky to catch what Kail was up to after she left him hanging. It wasn't that he was just driving by and decided to stop and jump the fence knowing he could legally access the house. He was on his way to meet her at Chipotle Restaurant. She texted him telling him she was going to leave because he was late. Typical Kail move. Everyone else cannot be late or early except herself. Javi informs her he was stuck in traffic. He finally arrives and Kail is not there. He then heads over to her house.  I think he said he went to the house to get Lincoln but found no one home. He must have been furious and his mind got to racing and decided to check around the house knowing Kail wasn't home.

1 hour ago, Mkay said:

I don't think Javi even knew what his rights were. I don't think he even really realized he could have stayed.  Back when people pointed out to him on Twitter that his name was still on the house he asked how it gets removed.  He asked refinance as a question. I don't think he's had enough life experiences with a crazy person like Kail to realize he had a right to be in his home.   

This is what you are referring to Mkay. No, @JBC344 the house is not paid for. It is still in Javi's name: http://www.inquisitr.com/3934816/teen-mom-star-javi-marroquin-lashes-out-on-twitter-the-gloves-are-off-now/

“Our divorce agreement says it’s still my house she needs to refinance to get me off?” Javi Marroquin revealed on Twitter about the home he was refused access to by his ex-wife Kailyn Lowry, to which one person wrote back to him, “Get that taken care of asap! If she defaults it can have a negative impact on u and buying a house in the future.”

There is a question mark there, but maybe he meant an exclamation point?

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

I would have to watch the episode again on my DVR, but I think Javi was there being sneaky to catch what Kail was up to after she left him hanging. It wasn't that he was just driving by and decided to stop and jump the fence knowing he could legally access the house. He was on his way to meet her at Chipotle Restaurant. She texted him telling him she was going to leave because he was late. Typical Kail move. Everyone else cannot be late or early except herself. Javi informs her he was stuck in traffic. He finally arrives and Kail is not there. He then heads over to her house.  I think he said he went to the house to get Lincoln but found no one home. He must have been furious and his mind got to racing and decided to check around the house knowing Kail wasn't home.

This is what you are referring to Mkay. No, @JBC344 the house is not paid for. It is still in Javi's name:

“Our divorce agreement says it’s still my house she needs to refinance to get me off?” Javi Marroquin revealed on Twitter about the home he was refused access to by his ex-wife Kailyn Lowry, to which one person wrote back to him, “Get that taken care of asap! If she defaults it can have a negative impact on u and buying a house in the future.”

Actually Javi said that he didn't know that Kail and the kids were home because her car was parked in the garage and not the driveway.  I'm assuming Kail may have done that on purpose but who knows. He then proceeded to go in the house through the basement to check her drawers.  I'm assuming that Javi did go to the house to get the kids but once he "thought" she wasn't home he decided to jump the fence, go in through the basement and check her "drawers" I'm assuming to see if he found another man's things in the house.

Thanks for the info on the house. So like I thought there is no skin off Javi's back with letting Kail keep the house since it isn't paid for and probably had no real equity considering the length of ownership.  I'm sure there is a time limit on Kail being able to refinance.  My guess is that if she can't finance by herself the property would have to be sold and any profit or debt split between them.  I'm sure Javi is anxious to get his name off of it and fast.

• Love 4

I'm surprised Kail is dawdling with the re-financing. I wonder if she has bad credit and can't secure a mortgage on her own. She was very adamant about the house being "hers." You'd think she'd want Javi's name off it ASAP.

• Love 4

So I finally watched this episode and things have been well covered already but I wanted to add:

1. That conversation between Jenelle and Barb was totally for UBT's benefit.  He obviously couldn't hear Barb's part and Jenelle escalated it up so he would be all agitated.  The way she just went from zero to psycho made no sense when you can hear Barb's side. ('Do I have to wipe my ass like Barbara does?' WTF) It was purely to make UBT feel like Barbara was attacking her.

2. #teamvivi for not waving goodbye and giving Karl serious toddler side-eye when Karl left Jo and Vee's house.  

• Love 13
(edited)
29 minutes ago, GreatKazu said:

This is what you are referring to Mkay. No, @JBC344 the house is not paid for. It is still in Javi's name: http://www.inquisitr.com/3934816/teen-mom-star-javi-marroquin-lashes-out-on-twitter-the-gloves-are-off-now/

Yep! That's it. Good find. The question mark and response is what made me think he didn't know. My brain also inserted a period after house.("Our divorce agreement says it's still my house. She needs to refinance to get me off?") But if he meant to type an exclamation point then I take back my statement. 

Edited by Mkay
  • Love 2

I could be wrong, but I think Javi was originally replying to some tweet of Kail's about her "owning" their house with that question. It seemed to me that he was trying to phrase it as neutrally as possible, probably so Kail and her minions couldn't jump all over his him. A direct statement or exclamation is basically like waving a red cape in front of Kailzilla.

As for the house...I also think it was a smart move financially for Javi to let Kail keep their second, bigger house. I doubt he could afford the expenses on it himself, seeing as he has to live off AF salary and the (most likely) much smaller paycheck the 2nd and 3rd generation dads get in the franchise. I do wonder why he didn't insist on getting their first house, at least, or selling the first one and splitting the money, but I do think he'll make out better in the end. I'm betting once TM2 goes away Kail is going to struggle with the upkeep on all the stuff she kept in the marriage and Javi will get the last laugh, if he is smart.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, BitterApple said:

I'm surprised Kail is dawdling with the re-financing. I wonder if she has bad credit and can't secure a mortgage on her own. She was very adamant about the house being "hers." You'd think she'd want Javi's name off it ASAP.

I hope that is the case. I also wonder if MTV would come to her rescue.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, BitterApple said:

That really scares me considering the crowd we're talking about. I don't think Chelsea would ever inappropriately use Aubree's money, but the rest of them? Yikes. 

Yes!!! I'm not sure how this is legal, tbh. 

4 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

My understanding is Jenelle pays no child support. It was ceased by the courts. Barbara receives a check from MTV for her appearance and she receives one on Jace's behalf. Payment to minors would be made out to their parent or guardian. Gary from TMOG  mentioned the kids being paid for their appearances on the show. Amber mentioned this same information. Gary said it in the Weekend special with the guys. He said it to Cory.

I find it hard to believe Jenelle's check would be garnished since we know Adumb's checks are not garnished and he is in arrears (owes back support). From what I know, a judge would have to order a garnishment on one's wages for an existing child support order. There is no existing support order. If there is a new child support order, I think one of our sleuths would have found it by now and confirmed it. The tabloids would have certainly mentioned it. Jenelle would have yelled about it by now.

So, in other words, what you're telling me is the kids DON'T really get paid, their parents/guardians get paid for letting them appear on the show, and it's their choice of whether to give it to the kid when they're older? 

I have no idea how MTV works, but I had no idea that this was even legal and it's certainly not right, IMO. I know people who were in commercials when they were little and they got some money for it, but their parents couldn't touch it, the money was put in some sort of account for them to access once they turned 18. Are you sure that this is how it works? I don't understand how what you're describing is not considered child slavery. 

And from what I understood about Jenelle's payments to her mother, I thought her mother purposely dropped it in court in exchange for Jenelle agreeing for the amount she owes in child support to just come out of her check. So it wouldn't be weird if they don't do the same thing w/Adam, since he and Chelsea don't have that agreement. I'm not saying that IS the case, apparently there's a lot of different opinions on this. hopefully the poster who originally told me that Jenelle's child support payments are taken out of her check and go to her mom, can clear things up as to where she heard this. 

• Love 1
(edited)
3 hours ago, shelley1234 said:

Jenelle pays no formal child support unless the reporting in 2013 has been changed in the courts since then.  

Barb is paid to be on the show which is the money Jenelle was talking about.  She was saying Barb wants Jace not because she loves him or thinks it is best, but because he is her key to the show and the Teen Mom cha-ching check.   That's the kind of sick fuck that Jenelle is.  She thinks Barb only wants Jace for money.  

That's what I initially thought she meant, too, then people came up with all these other interpretations and I thought I'd missed something, since a lot of people on this forum know a lot more gossip than me! lol 

Edited by SheTalksShit

I just think there is general confusion about it because let's face it, no one on this show can string coherent thoughts to send out to the masses.  We are all trying to peace together between edited footage, instagram and Twitter posts.  I'm assuming all of our IQ's have dropped significantly.

I am also surprised about the "child payments" for the kids not falling under the Cooper laws.  Which were put in place to guarantee that I believe 30% of a child's "payment" were to go into an automatic account for them until they turn 18.  I'm really surprised that an "independent contract" for a child could get around that.

There has to be some weird legal loophole that allows them to get around this.  I'm sure this doesn't happen for 90% of the kids but I would hope some of their money is being put away for their future.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mkay said:

Agreed, I don't think Javi is legally-savvy. He really should have gotten a lawyer. 

Do we know if Javi was born here (USA)? Reason I ask is Kail mentioned that his parents speak only Spanish, very little English, so I wondered if maybe they brought him here when he was little. 

• Love 1

I believe it's something to do with it being reality TV. I could be wrong but I believe I read something a while ago about the rules being different for children on reality shows because they are not considered "actors" in every instance, but just people who happen to be on TV because they are in the care of their parents who signed on to do the show. Again, my memory on this is vague. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

Ew, checking the drawers?! I didn't catch that. Aaaahhhh

Lol, you don't know how many times I tried to substitute a different expression but just couldn't.  My hope is that those on this board knew I meant "dresser drawers".  PLEASE KNOW THAT I MEANT "DRESSER DRAWERS".  I can't bring myself to imagine any other interpretations.

• Love 5
(edited)
On 3/8/2017 at 7:47 PM, SheTalksShit said:

That's what I initially thought she meant, too, then people came up with all these other interpretations and I thought I'd missed something, since a lot of people on this forum know a lot more gossip than me! lol 

You are correct in your assessment about what Jenelle means. That has nothing to do with the information given about the money Barb earns and the money given to her on behalf of Jace.

He really should have gotten a lawyer. 

Who said he didn't?

@JBC344 The Jackie Coogan Law was mandated for children who are considered actors and are SAG (Screen Actors Guild) members. These children are participants in a show that started out as a documentary and it is now a reality show. They don't fall under the same perimeters as a show where one gets paid as a SAG member. MTV pays these people as independent contractors. They get paid once a year. They don't have taxes removed from their paychecks which is why some of the girls have been in deep doodoo with owing the IRS.

Edited by GreatKazu
Coogan not Cooper
  • Love 7
(edited)
1 minute ago, JBC344 said:

Lol, you don't know how many times I tried to substitute a different expression but just couldn't.  My hope is that those on this board knew I meant "dresser drawers".  PLEASE KNOW THAT I MEANT "DRESSER DRAWERS".  I can't bring myself to imagine any other interpretations.

No, I knew you meant that, lol. I meant "aaaahhh" to that. That is weird high school stuff. Freaking creepy. 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

I believe it's something to do with it being reality TV. I could be wrong but I believe I read something a while ago about the rules being different for children on reality shows because they are not considered "actors" in every instance, but just people who happen to be on TV because they are in the care of their parents who signed on to do the show. Again, my memory on this is vague. 

Wow.  You would think the laws would be updated to include any "child's appearance" and would of been amended to include Reality TV, which isn't exactly new.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Lm2162 said:

No, I knew you meant that, lol. I meant "aaaahhh" to that. That is weird high school stuff. 

This is all pretty typical divorce drama, tbh. People get all sorts of crazy and childish. 

(edited)
2 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

This is all pretty typical divorce drama, tbh. People get all sorts of crazy and childish. 

I guess. I was divorced and I know emotions run high but this is all so odd. We didn't have kids in the house though...That makes a difference. 

Also there were no similarly titled tell alls. Sad! 

Edited by Lm2162
  • Love 1
(edited)
12 minutes ago, JBC344 said:

Wow.  You would think the laws would be updated to include any "child's appearance" and would of been amended to include Reality TV, which isn't exactly new.

You also have to remember, there are different laws in each state regarding children working in the industry. Each state has its own laws on child performers. What is allowed in Kail's state of Delaware may not be allowed if they filmed her and her kids in California, assuming those laws affect the children on reality shows. One state mandates that a parent set up a trust account while some don't require it.

MTV must pay these people as independent contractors because it is cheaper in the long run.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 2
Just now, Lm2162 said:

I guess. I was divorced and I know emotions run high but this is all so odd. We didn't have kids in the house though...That makes a difference. 

yeah, i think it does. i know a handful of ppl who've gone through shit like this - tempers flare, people get dramatic, irrational, cops get called, etc. i'm sure as soon as the cops received the dispatch, they rolled their eyes and made the obligatory visit, knowing exactly what this was bc they get calls like this all the time from people in hysterics with accusations of breaking in, kidnapping, etc. then they show up and it turns out to be nothing but an angry, petty ex-couple acting a fool. 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, SheTalksShit said:

yeah, i think it does. i know a handful of ppl who've gone through shit like this - tempers flare, people get dramatic, irrational, cops get called, etc. i'm sure as soon as the cops received the dispatch, they rolled their eyes and made the obligatory visit, knowing exactly what this was bc they get calls like this all the time from people in hysterics with accusations of breaking in, kidnapping, etc. then they show up and it turns out to be nothing but an angry, petty ex-couple acting a fool. 

Yeah, I think this also seems extra ridiculous because we have the context. We've seen Kail from the start and also Javi and Kail's totally misguided, always-a-bad-idea relationship, so the fact that it's ending like this and playing out publicly is simultaneously mind boggling and extremely predictable.

• Love 4

Found this:

Currently, the Fair Labor Standards Act (“FLSA”) is the only federal statute regulating child labor in the United States and it expressly exempts child actors and performers from its protections. Unfortunately, because reality television is a relatively new phenomenon it is unclear whether such children fall under the FLSA’s provisions or whether they fall under its protection at all. Some, including producers, take the position that children on reality television do not fall under FLSA’s scope because they are not considered to be “working,” and some argue that although they fall within its scope , they are exempted from the statute’s protection under the Shirley Temple Exemption. This uncertainty has caused confusion over the regulation of children participating in reality television at the federal level, which has in turn lead to insufficient protections.

• Love 2
9 hours ago, SheTalksShit said:

Yes!!! I'm not sure how this is legal, tbh. 

So, in other words, what you're telling me is the kids DON'T really get paid, their parents/guardians get paid for letting them appear on the show, and it's their choice of whether to give it to the kid when they're older? 

I have no idea how MTV works, but I had no idea that this was even legal and it's certainly not right, IMO. I know people who were in commercials when they were little and they got some money for it, but their parents couldn't touch it, the money was put in some sort of account for them to access once they turned 18. Are you sure that this is how it works? I don't understand how what you're describing is not considered child slavery. 

And from what I understood about Jenelle's payments to her mother, I thought her mother purposely dropped it in court in exchange for Jenelle agreeing for the amount she owes in child support to just come out of her check. So it wouldn't be weird if they don't do the same thing w/Adam, since he and Chelsea don't have that agreement. I'm not saying that IS the case, apparently there's a lot of different opinions on this. hopefully the poster who originally told me that Jenelle's child support payments are taken out of her check and go to her mom, can clear things up as to where she heard this. 

Children on reality shows in most states are NOT protected by Coogan or other child labor laws. So yes, parents collect money on their behalf and may spend it how they please. Someone like Gary is socking it away for Leah's future, maybe some educational expenses now, someone like TM2 Leah would no doubt spend it all on stupid shit. 

• Love 6
(edited)

Love love love Vee. She sees right thru Kails bullshit. She will forever be on Kails shit list but I'm glad she defended Javi. Fuck you stupid ugly blonde frizzy headed producer lady. Oh Janelle just wants him back so badly. No she doesn't!! She doesn't even take care of the son she has living with her!!!  She just wants to stick it to Barb.  I so wish the clips from this show cod be shown in court. One look at Janelle neglecting her kids while screaming like she's having a psychotic break and no judge in his right mind would award custody to her. She sat there talking about how well behaved Jace is at her house while the kid she parents "full time" is acting up screaming and climbing on the table. The major difference between barb and Janelle is that this custody fight is all about Janelle and what she wants. For barb it's all about Jace. 

Jeremy's maybe finish it this time. Burn. Loved Jeremy in that moment. Leah's oh I haven't gone to school because I wanted to focus on you girls... No you wanted to focus on your drugs and getting high. 

Kail and her crap about telling javi what's healthy for the kids.. You stupid bitch.. It's not healthy to have an established schedule of one week on and one week off and then change the kids week at the last minute so you can go out. Nothing Kail does is in the best interest of her kids. 

Edited by kira28
Spelling
  • Love 10

@kira28 that's so true. The most telling moment I thought was when Barb said if it goes one way it will destroy Jenelle, another way and it will destroy Jace. Jenelle is still her daughter and she doesn't want to devastate her. This whole thing is so awful. Barb has many many flaws and has done her share of manipulating, and judging by how her kids turned out she was not the greatest parent. But she is now the only person who cares about that little boy. For his sake, I hope the judge sees that too.

• Love 13

Ack! The last week has been hell at work. Lots of grants and stuff due, so I’ve just barely caught up on Kail’s trashiness (Jesus God, Kail!) and this week’s episode. Y’all have pretty much covered everything but here’s my quick two cents:

Jenelle: God knows my mom and I had our ups and downs when I was growing up. But I’m ride-or-die for her. If anyone even called her a bitch, I’d cut them. I can’t even imagine a scenario in which I’d utter that word TO her. Barb and Jace need to move far, far away and never let you darken their doorstep again.

Leah: I get that being “put upon mom" is your schtick, but really, couldn’t someone from the crew have stayed in the car with Addie while you were in the meeting with the lady with too much makeup? That woman looked like she wanted to slap Adderall, and I didn’t really blame her. And don’t act like your parenting schedule is why you can’t go back to school. You know the girlses’es dadses would work with you. It’s because you’re dumber than dirt.

Chelsea: I get that you guys are normal and have to make stuff up, but next time lets have Pete and Phil play tug of war and then eat ice cream.

Kail: You are a massive C U Next Tuesday. I love you, Vee. Javi, I really want to be on your side, but sneaking in through the basement is creepy. Be happy I’m not your soon to be ex. I have a concealed handgun license and a shoot first, ask questions later policy. And you can bet your sweet behind that if my kids and I were supposed to be home alone and I heard someone in the house, I’d be using both.

• Love 12

In the custody case, I assume the judge and any others involved will take Jace's age into consideration? He's been with Barb for 7 years. It seems to me that after 7 years, it would be extremely harmful to uproot a child from the only stability he's ever known.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, CofCinci said:

It's Coogan Law not Cooper (wrong Jackie, lol). Sadly, it's only valid in California, New York, Louisiana and New Mexico.

Interesting because I've noticed that there hasn't been a 16+Pregnant in California (or maybe only one). And none of the girls from either TM franchise live in any of those states.

I realize the rules don't apply to reality show appearances, but I could totally see California making a provision to cover minors in on-going reality shows. 

• Love 3
On 3/7/2017 at 8:30 PM, GreatKazu said:

MTV broke the fourth wall to show off how much these heifers really are the nutcases they deny they are time and time again. They would constantly put the blame on editing and MTV for how they were viewed by the viewers of this show. Now, the fourth wall just shows them in all their glory. It shows how they treat the crew, the removal and damaging of cameras, it showcases them having full-blown temper tantrums. The removal has done nothing but highlight their flagrant and offensive behavior.

This! x100. I thought the same exact thing.

Kail is all drama queen. She likely screamed at Javi, as well as said to her friends in Isaac's presence, how Javi should not be in her house or around there or she will call the police. Isaac picked up on that and learned the new rule. He was fearful. When the cops were called, Kail puts on the act, and it gets Isaac all fired up and scared. He is not used to having police at his home. Isaac saying, "You're not supposed to be here" sounds like him worrying about his dad being taken away.

Now on to Barb and whatshername. Sorry for the long post, but this has built up inside me and I need to purge!

That's it. I am done. Seriously, I am done with any last bit of sympathy I had for Jenelle and the abusive relationship with which she found herself in when she hooked up with UBT. If the day comes that UBT extinguishes Jenelle's life, I am not going to be posting here that I feel bad for having posted anything bad about Jenelle and how I wish it never happened and how sorry I feel for her for putting herself in danger.  I will feel bad for Barb for having lost a child. Jenelle is not a victim like the domestic violence victims I witnessed first hand back in the days. She has made her bed and has put UBT in control. She has willingly given him the power to control everything. She is paying him to be this big bad ass to her ex, Nipples, and to bully her mother. She had no problem telling UBT to stop talking to her mother and to stop giving her any camera time. That was not the actions of someone who I previously thought was deeply afraid of speaking up to UBT.  Far from it. The true victims are the children and Barb.

Jenelle you are detestable and atrocious. I hope your karma comes soon, whatever it may be. If it means you lose your kids and you lose your money, so be it. I will laugh my ass off and thank buddha. Your kids deserve anyone else as their parent/guardian because so far, you are and never have been a parent. What you are doing to your children constitutes child abuse. It may not fall under the perimeters of child abuse for CPS, but any good therapist and any decent person knows what Jenelle is doing to her kids is downright harmful and indefensible. She constantly exerts emotional, verbal, and mental abuse directly to them or in their presence.

Amber, Jenelle, Cate, Tyler, Kail, and Leah, you all want to claim the title of being the best parent? Guess what fuckheads? You all have failed miserably. Want to know what a parent is? Look at Barb! Look at Chelsea. Barb deserves so much credit, recognition, and a fucking vacation with some friends for all the hard work she puts in on a daily basis being a mother to a little boy who was dumped by his own mother.

A parent is what Barb has been doing for Jace for the past 7 years, plain and simple. She may not be the perfect parent - none of us can claim such a thing - but nonetheless she is a parent to Jace. She has made sacrifices and put up with Jenelle's shit at the same time. She put aside her own social life in order to be there for Jace. It is she who provided a roof for Jace, not Jenelle. She has ensured he is fed. She has ensured he is seen by a professional for his ADHD while she pays his medicine. She works hard for her health insurance that I am sure covers Jace as well. She has put him in social clubs and summer camps. She has taken him to school and picked him up. She has read books to him. She makes sure he has clean clothes. She was the one who tended to him when he was ill. She has been there helping him with his homework. She is the one who is there praising him for a job well done. She was the one by his bed side when he went to sleep at night, likely assuring him she would be there the next morning. She has made money from this show and rather than splurge it on countless vacations and expensive cars, she likely has put it away for Jace's future and herself.

God help Barb live a long life, please. I get scared that one day she will have a heart attack after Jenelle starts in with her.  If Jace were to lose her anytime soon, he would be doomed with Jenelle as his caretaker. When I watched Barb cry yesterday, I cried. I have watched Barb cry many times, but last night's scene was despicable. I cannot and will not fault Barb for getting caught up, again, in an argument with Jenelle. Poor Barb gets so wound up wanting to have a conversation with her daughter, that any thought of common sense goes out the window.  Dealing with Jenelle is like dealing with Satan. Barb could have left without saying a word, but eventually Satan Jenelle would have made sure to make her mother's life hell.

I saw Barb's shirt stained with tear drops that had fallen from her eyes. I so badly wanted to go through my television screen, grab her and hug her tight. I lost my mother many years ago. I miss my mother. I have yearned for her over the years. When I see Jenelle throw her own mother away and call her despicable names, I am livid. I want to beat Jenelle's ass within an inch of her life. I have never beaten up anyone in my life, but if given the chance, Jenelle would be the first one. Kail would be second. 

Jenelle, you are a fucking psychotic bitch. Fuck you. You don't deserve Barb and Jace in your life.

Rant over.

All right I just cried again. Thank you @GreatKazu for writing all the things that drives it all home. I swear I'm punishing myself by watching this show.

Signed, Another kid raised by Grandparents 

• Love 11
(edited)

Okay let me preface this with saying that I LOATHE Jenelle and wouldn't trust her with a cabbage patch doll, let alone an actual child.  HOWEVER.  I got a little uncomfortable watching Barb needle Jenelle at Jace's child exchange.  She knew Jenelle didn't want to talk to her.  She knew it would end up in drama but she REFUSED to just leave it alone and leave with Jace.  She wasn't talking about some life or death situation, it wasn't anything that couldn't be discussed later or via phone.  She was clearly doing it to get under Jenelle's skin and I had a problem with that ONLY because she was doing it in front of Jace.  They have a very unhealthy, volatile relationship and the last thing Barb needs to be doing is poking Jenelle with a stick in front of Jace.  That wasn't cool.  At all.  Honestly I think she was doing it for the cameras and I was really, really disappointed to see her acting like that.  Someone needed to be the adult in that situation and unfortunately, neither Evans woman elected to do so.  Uncool, dude.

Kail can eat a bag of dicks.  What a horrible wench.  She created the situation with Javi by being a fucking toddler and rushing home the minute he was late for a child exchange and then refusing to open the door or answer her phone.  Javi was also acting like a child.  It was pretty clear he knew what he did was fucked up by the way he was telling the story, too.  They're both terrible.  Thank god Issac has Jo and Vee.  Poor little Lincoln. 

Edited by lezlers
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, lezlers said:

Okay let me preface this with saying that I LOATHE Jenelle and wouldn't trust her with a cabbage patch doll, let alone an actual child.  HOWEVER.  I got a little uncomfortable watching Barb needle Jenelle at Jace's child exchange.  She knew Jenelle didn't want to talk to her.  

I agree, especially when she went over to Jenelle's car to talk about some stupid school fundraiser. If Barb had already texted Jenelle about it several times and she didn't respond then fuck it, let it go already. Don't keep dumping cans of gasoline on the fire. They're just the most dysfunctional people but neither one will walk away. They're both addicted to the drama.

• Love 6

I'm fine with Barb wanting to make sure Jenelle knows about the fundraiser.  She said to David that Jace is selling things and people can order online....aka...she wants Jenelle to use her stupid social media presence for her son for once and post the link on there.  She said that Jace could do really well and win prizes if he sold a bunch.   

• Love 15