Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E09: Tree People

Nick, Hank and Wu are called to the scene of the crime where a man claims his friend was consumed by a tree-like figure. Meanwhile, after the gang learns of Eve's disturbing mirror encounter, everyone takes extra precautions. Elsewhere, Capt. Renard searches for answers to what Diana was drawing.

At least we got to see Nick updating the book.   But I swear the 3 different stories and never the twain (thrain? thrice?) shall meet is annoying.   Nick, Hank and Wu are in the precinct putting together the reports of missing people and Renard can't even stop by and ask "How's the investigation coming?"   I like the WOW stories.   Could care less about Renard and his phone, or Eve and her mirror.   

• Love 1
(edited)
On 3/3/2017 at 6:06 PM, merylinkid said:

At least we got to see Nick updating the book.   But I swear the 3 different stories and never the twain (thrain? thrice?) shall meet is annoying.   Nick, Hank and Wu are in the precinct putting together the reports of missing people and Renard can't even stop by and ask "How's the investigation coming?"   I like the WOW stories.   Could care less about Renard and his phone, or Eve and her mirror.   

I agree.  WoW are fun stories and should be the main focus 90% of the time.

Renard not in the loop and working with his officers is so dumb!   Eve should have died back in s4.

What I liked about the episode is the WoW and seeing Nick writing in the Grimm books!

What I disliked about this episode.  Sigh.  Nick is the lead and it makes me mad that the show did not write him as the one seeing what was on the cloth after the stick saved his life.  Sheesh.  Nick should have been the one in the cave drawing what he found on the cloth.  Nick should be the one main focus of this "stick" story and he's not.  I also hate that the show has ended the working relationship (again!) between Renard, Nick, Hank and now Wu.  All four police officers should be working on what Nick found on the cloth with Monroe & Rosalie and eventually pull in Adalind, Diana, and JulietteEve.

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 2
26 minutes ago, merylinkid said:

I like the WOW stories.   Could care less about Renard and his phone, or Eve and her mirror.   

Under any other circumstance I would agree with you but, with only 4 episodes left, they should be focusing on wrapping up the BIG storylines.

That being said I really enjoyed this episode.  I liked the individual characters reactions to the Wesen.  I liked the creepy vibe of the tree, it looked deal cool. I loved the reaction after the Wesen was swallowed up by the tree, eh let's just go home. I especially loved the scene at the Spice Shop where everyone contributed to the book.

All in all, a very entertaining episode.

• Love 7
Just now, Morrigan2575 said:

Under any other circumstance I would agree with you but, with only 4 episodes left, they should be focusing on wrapping up the BIG storylines.

That being said I really enjoyed this episode.  I liked the individual characters reactions to the Wesen.  I liked the creepy vibe of the tree, it looked deal cool. I loved the reaction after the Wesen was swallowed up by the tree, eh let's just go home. I especially loved the scene at the Spice Shop where everyone contributed to the book.

All in all, a very entertaining episode.

I'd agree, but I have no faith they will wrap them up.   So they might as well drop them and go back to what worked in the beginning.

• Love 1

Another filler episode. Reminded me of the Ents from The Lord Of The Rings. I liked it though. 

I also miss the four police officers working together. Renard is doing his own thing.    We've had two episodes now of him only talking to his Russian friend on the computer. It's getting close to the end, I wish they would focus more on the big event that's suppose to happen. 

• Love 2

The writers yanked Renard from the team and replaced him with Adalind, who IMO did more damage to all of the characters, except Monroe/Rosalie.  It makes no sense that the writers wrote that stupid Mayoral story and did not have Renard running a long con.

• Love 4

Wu said, "I sleep like a baby." Reminded me of Jeff Goldblum in "The Big Chill" -- "I slept like a baby; even wet the bed."  Why is sleeping like a baby an indicator of thorough, peaceful rest? Wouldn't "sleep like a teenager" be more fitting?

• Love 6

The Wesen of the week (wait, it isn't even a Wesen, right?) was actually a pretty good one and I could even understand why Monroe felt conflicted over taking it out (of course, he sure changed his mind real quick when it was Rosalee it was after!), but it still feels a bit weird that there are only four episodes left, and they are still doing episodes like this.  It just makes all the ongoing "endgame arc" stuff seem insignificant.  I barely care about this demon in the mirror, the symbols and Diana's connection to them, and, of course, that dumb magic stick.  It feels like the writers don't even care either, which is weird.

And, yeah, now that they've "made peace", why isn't Renard more involved with this stuff.  Even if they aren't buddy-buddy (not that he ever really was with them), I would think he would still be checking in on these cases, and at least pretending to be their boss.  I just kind of miss him interacting with the rest of the cast.  Instead, he's just regulated to talking on the phone or Facetiming.  It must be lonely for Sasha Roiz!

So, how do they explain away this case, since they didn't have anyone to blame it on?  Is it just going to be unsolved?  Is the other guy going to take the fall?  Eh, I guess it isn't worthy being that worked up over it.

Still, an entertaining enough of an episode, mainly due to some good character interactions between Nick, Wu, Hank, Monroe, and Rosalee (man, neither Eve or Adalind really factored into this one, huh?)

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Reminded me of the Ents from The Lord Of The Rings.

I was disappointed that nobody referred to the WoW as an avenging Ent ;-)

Kind of with Monroe when he suggested that maybe the killer had a right to defend his habitat from those who harmed it. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, merylinkid said:

I'd agree, but I have no faith they will wrap them up.   So they might as well drop them and go back to what worked in the beginning.

Definitely this.  If they drop all the clutter and just do fun WoW stories like this and the past two, I will be very happy.

1 hour ago, Prevailing Wind said:

Wu said, "I sleep like a baby." Reminded me of Jeff Goldblum in "The Big Chill" -- "I slept like a baby; even wet the bed."  Why is sleeping like a baby an indicator of thorough, peaceful rest? Wouldn't "sleep like a teenager" be more fitting?

Yeah, "sleeping like a baby" must have been invented by someone who was never around babies!

1 hour ago, thuganomics85 said:

The Wesen of the week (wait, it isn't even a Wesen, right?) was actually a pretty good one.

It was a symbiotic relationship between two not-Wesens -- the big-ass tree and and the Japanese vine monster (which they never explained how it got to Portland...)

• Love 1

Reminded me of 'Schizogeny' and 'Darkness Falls' from the X Files. I did like eco-Wesen or whatever it was. Not wanting the poisons and human crap in its ecosystem and taking its own action against the criminals - sort of a weird version of karma. The tree of heads was also pretty cool. And that it wasn't dead and opened its eyes at the end. The Japanese vine monster could have easily stowed away on a cargo ship - even one bringing Christmas mandarin oranges to the west coast! Could have been there for hundreds of years.  Nice that one could not live without the other.

You would think that Nick would want Renard and his contacts involved with the mystery symbols.

Why isn't Wu called by his first name? Nick and Hank are. Renard is also Renard.

The Grimm book goes back to the olden seasons, when the show was interesting. Now I just watch to see how what I have invested X hours in to, ends.

• Love 1
(edited)

As long as this show sticks to the WoW, it's solid. It's like the writers finally listened to the fans, got away from most of the things that were wrong with this show the past two seasons, and got back to what made it so good in the early seasons.  And then Diana shows up and you're reminded about all the lame stuff again.  I'm glad the show is ending strong, just hope the resolution to the main plot isn't totally terrible.

I liked Monroe's sentiment that tree guy wasn't bad, it was just killing miscreants who were damaging the forest.  It was actually providing a good service.  They should have left it alone.

Edited by Dobian
  • Love 9

Fairly enjoyable, and like most I really liked the gang all contributing to Nick writing in his Grimm book.  My nitpicks were Nick and Adalind playing peekaboo with their mirror, the cheesy Facetime convo, and Monroe letting Rosalee come alone with kerosene in her tiny car into the forest.  Oh, and the mention that Nick and Juliette would have to be the ones to battle the demon, because of you know, their history. 

• Love 5
8 hours ago, Dobian said:

As long as this show sticks to the WoW, it's solid. It's like the writers finally listened to the fans, got away from most of the things that were wrong with this show the past two seasons, and got back to what made it so good in the early seasons.  And then Diana shows up and you're reminded about all the lame stuff again.  I'm glad the show is ending strong, just hope the resolution to the main plot isn't totally terrible.

I liked Monroe's sentiment that tree guy wasn't bad, it was just killing miscreants who were damaging the forest.  It was actually providing a good service.  They should have left it alone.

This!  You would think the writers would have figured out that WoW was their goldmine and hired a consultant after fans were grossed out with Adalind raping their lead and having his effing baby.  Ugh.  WoW and the shows spin on fairytale's with a very SMALL nod at the character's personal lives is what made this a fun show.

Why is Nick, Adalind, Kelly Jr. and Diana still living at the frome after the killings that took place in that environment?  WTF?!  Renard has a new home and yet the show left the frome residents in that violent and gross out loft.

• Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, jhlipton said:

If they drop all the clutter and just do fun WoW stories like this and the past two, I will be very happy.

The bit where they are all contributing to the book was a nice moment, and perhaps foreshadowing. Nick is the Grimm who actually befriended other wesen instead of traveled the land alone cutting off their heads, and now has a fuller life than past Grimms. if they show that Nick has changed the wesen world through that action, and leave our main characters together, happily solving crimes and adding to Grimm  knowledge as a team, that would be a nice series ending.

Renard, well, maybe he ends up sacrificing himself at the end for Diana and the others, and everyone remembers him as a good guy. though I would be much happier if Eve bites the dust.

Don't they all have mirrors in their cars? Are they driving around with their rear view and side mirrors taped?

Monroe letting Rosalee come alone with kerosene in her tiny car into the forest.

Turpentine. But I wondered how and why Tree Monster had the ability to know Rosalee had something (minorly) harmful in the car as she drove in, and set a trap/lay in wait to attack her? Why didn't it do that before the prior waste dumper had spilled half her truck into the forest?

Edited by Ottis
  • Love 1
21 minutes ago, Ottis said:

Turpentine. But I wondered how and why Tree Monster had the ability to know Rosalee had something (minorly) harmful in the car as she drove in, and set a trap/lay in wait to attack her? Why didn't it do that before the prior waste dumper had spilled half her truck into the forest?

I thought Groot was reacting to the oil leak from the car, not the turpentine.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, The Wild Sow said:

I thought Groot was reacting to the oil leak from the car, not the turpentine.

Good point. I may have missed that as I tend to multitask during Grimm. It raises the question of whether the TM understood intent, which I guess it didn't. 

• Love 1

Right, exactly. Nothing was happening because the tree monster knew what they were doing was no threat, including Rosalie driving on the dirt road. Then she made a clunky comment about how bumpy it was, cut to showing the car leaving a trail of oil, then it sputters to a stop, she gets out, sees a leak, calls Monroe to tell him she hit a rock, and for some idiotic reason realizes the thing will probably come for her, but doesn't get back in the car while having this chat with Monroe, turns, and there's the monster, screams. We don't know whether the turpentine would've been threat enough to bring out the thing. As it happened, they brought out the thing by accident.

(edited)

I think Rosalee hit a rock and it made the oil leak out of her car, and that's what got the tree creature's attention.

Maybe the vine thing got here like kudzu did...brought over as an ornamental vine and then took over.  Sure hope Portland isn't soon full of those things like the southeast US is full of kudzu.

Good episode...I actually felt a little sorry for the ecowarrior tree.  It was only trying to protect its territory.  I liked the little moments of comedy, too, like when the creature was taken care of (they thought) and everyone was all, "Okay, nothing more to do here" and split for the car.  And deciding to paint the ceiling at the end...I would, too.

Edited by AuxArx
  • Love 3

Can we just skip to the last episode and bypass all this filler crap?

Look - this would have been a very fine episode back in Season 2 but we are exactly three episodes away from the end of this whole series and it's clear the writers are just running out the clock. This whole hour was a waste of my time, it didn't get me anywhere closer to the end.

And while I agree the show probably would have been best served by sticking to Wesen-of-the-week stories and dispensing any attempt at a larger narrative arc, there would have been problems with that approach as well. Namely - the show has never bothered to explain why 100% of their crimes are committed by Wesen. Or why Portland is literally crawling with Wesen, and whether other cities have similar proportions of Wesen communities, and if not, why. As far as I know, Portland is not sitting on top of a Hellmouth.

So there's been failure at both approaches to this show. I really think they needed to have some cases that weren't wrapped up in one episode and weren't committed by Wesen, so that Nick would have had more of an opportunity to utilize the connections he's made within the Wesen community for purposes other than solving Wesen crime. 

They also really started playing fast and loose with who could see Wesen around Season 2 or 3 - at first it was only Grimms (and other Wesen) and then "sometimes" humans could under rare circumstances but lately humans see them all the time. 

In summary, even if the show had just stuck to Wesen of the Week types of episodes, we'd still be calling out the flaws - there wouldn't be a bunch of other crap distracting us from them.

• Love 6

Sure hope Portland isn't soon full of those things like the southwest US is full of kudzu.

Southeast is, too. I thought it was brought over as ground cover/silage for livestock. No matter why it was brought here, you just can't kill the damn stuff, just like English Ivy is so damn hard to get rid of without killing *everything* in the garden.  I kind of like the idea of a Green Warrior living in the forest. We need more of 'em, now more than ever.

• Love 1
(edited)

I liked the tree. I wonder where they filmed this episode. On the map, they were referring to roads and trails in north 'forest park' which is a ~15 mile area that was unbuildable due to hills along the north edge of town. Regarding the kudzu question above - there actually is a big problem with invasive english ivy that engulfs trees. https://www.portlandoregon.gov/parks/article/201781   The big tree they were focusing on looked too large to be a computer animation or prop - they probably found the tree and decided to write an episode around it?

Rosalee is the only one who knows anything. Did they say that a mixed species wesen will randomly go after the father or mother, or could they ever have a hybrid that resembles a coyote?

Given that Diana intuitively understands so much, they should ask her about the underworld to help prepare Juliette for her trip.  They should also bring back Trubel to liven things up. She is not good at policework though - it would have to involve the royals or black claw.

Edited by ottilie
  • Love 2

I still don't understand why they just believe everything Diana says at face value. Is it just because she's proven herself to be super-magical and a shitty liar? They seem to trust implicitly that whatever she says is 100% accurate, and even if they believe she's not lying, it's possible she's misunderstanding whatever vibe she vibing. I mean, I get that the show is going for what she says is true, but it's odd to me that the adults just automatically take everything she says as gospel, when she's talking about magical things she sees that they don't, or things she seems to just intuit out of nothing.

• Love 1
(edited)
17 hours ago, Straycat80 said:

Another filler episode. Reminded me of the Ents from The Lord Of The Rings. I liked it though. 

16 hours ago, tpel said:

I was disappointed that nobody referred to the WoW as an avenging Ent ;-)

I also got a "Groot" vibe, especially with the psychovinesis.

I did like the "symbiosis" angle though.

For all of the attention to Nick updating the book, there's a strong implication that Nick is wrong, and the Wesen wasn't actually defeated. Monroe even points this out, but Nick blew him off. Some future Grimm might be pissed at Nick's shoddy work? :-)

17 hours ago, Prevailing Wind said:

Teenager is a pretty new word (1920s) and the expression is probably older than that. Historically, Baby used to used to cover young children not just infants as is more common today. Young children may be hard to get to sleep, but once they are asleep, they can sleep very deeply. Lastly, there's an implication that babies have no worries or regrets to disturb their sleep, not something most teenagers could say. :-) 

Edited by Latverian Diplomat
  • Love 4

Is it weird that this episode made me want to go hiking? I promise I wont hurt anything Mr. Treebeard! I just want to take a walk!

This show is just so much better when it focuses on the characters hanging out and the MoTW. Its like the writers realized way too late that this is what they should have been focusing on the whole time. But then we have to cut back to mirror monsters and the magic psychic child. And we are almost to the end of the whole show! This is just...weird.

This Captain Planet remake is really weird.

• Love 2
(edited)

Eh, silly/fun WotW, but I agree that this close to the end they simply aren't going to have a satisfying wrap-up of the many mytharcs still dangling.  Eh, it can't be worse than the ending of Dexter. I like @Ottis suggestions above that if they at least end it with some sort of "And thus the Grimm changed the relationship between Grimm and wesen forever" or something, I could live with that.  Sheesh, the time investment we all have in the show at this point is making us pretty amiable to almost any threadbare, half-decent ending at this point!

21 hours ago, The Wild Sow said:

Well, just one thing to say to that episode:  "I Am GROOT!"

Don't you mean... "I am GRIMM!"? :) I was seriously thinking of doing a whole comment for this episode with just "I am grimm; I am grimm, I am grimm.  I am grimm?  I am grimm!", etc. 

23 hours ago, thuganomics85 said:

So, how do they explain away this case, since they didn't have anyone to blame it on?  Is it just going to be unsolved?  Is the other guy going to take the fall?  Eh, I guess it isn't worthy being that worked up over it.

I know!  I mean, we were forced to stop caring about that stuff a good three seasons ago, but I'd love to know what happened to that case.  Hell, when they were interviewing the surviving hunter, Wu walked in with "big news", told them, and they all just walked off... leaving the guy in the interview room.  So is he still there now: "Hello?  Uh, hi, I'm in here, the door is locked.  Guys, I'm getting really thirsty!  Hello?"

8 hours ago, ottilie said:

Given that Diana intuitively understands so much, they should ask her about the underworld to help prepare Juliette for her trip.  They should also bring back Trubel to liven things up. She is not good at policework though - it would have to involve the royals or black claw.

Their entire reaction to Diana is nonsense.  They should either be scared shitless (lest they end up in the corn field), or basically grilling her constantly for whatever she can offer since she is clearly tied into everything else with her mystical, magical powers.  But I guess such scenes would require the writers to actually have an idea what Diana's whole schtick is (and why she's super-powered, since the Russian woman seemed to think a hexenbiest/zauberbiest combo would logically just yield a magical child, and not, y'know, the Dark Messiah). And we know they have no clue themselves...

1 hour ago, Texasmom1970 said:

I truly love Wu, him grabbing the machete and heading home!

Yeah, he's still the fun, plucky comic relief.  I especially liked mid-episode when Rosalee and Monroe are having a vocabulary-off and talking about the history of Wesen and her visits with her wacky <something> eating uncle, and Wu just waits a beat and dryly opines "You and I had a very different childhood".

Edited by hincandenza
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Why isn't Wu called by his first name? Nick and Hank are. Renard is also Renard.

Who, Wu?  Wu who?  You mean Drew Wu, that's who!

10 hours ago, iMonrey said:

the show has never bothered to explain why 100% of their crimes are committed by Wesen.

The other cops solve the non-Wesen cases.  In any police procedural, there are police extras to solve the crimes Our Heroes aren't.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, jhlipton said:

The other cops solve the non-Wesen cases.  In any police procedural, there are police extras to solve the crimes Our Heroes aren't.

"In the criminal justice system, Wesen based offenses are considered especially heinous. In Portland, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Wictims Unit. These are their stories. DUN DUN!"

• Love 18

My favorite thing this week was everyone helping Nick write his entry in the Grimm journal. It seems only right that they fight wesen together so they also help leave a record of it together.

I was with Monroe this week - these creatures were protecting themselves and their environment. Their "victims" were doing illegal things that hurt the environment. Are they supposed to be protecting humans just because they're humans regardless of what harm they do?

• Love 9
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 9:48 PM, Straycat80 said:

More like the evil Willow that Bombadil saves them from near the beginning of the trip.

• Love 1
(edited)

So it sounds like I'm not the only one who was on the side of the "Environmental Warrior tree".  I agree that the assholes were just stereotypical assholes -  maybe so that we didn't feel so bad that they died  ?  I just feel like we make choices in our lives, and there are consequences for our choices -  but so many people who suffer those consequences then turn around and claim to be "a victim  " . 

It also seemed to me that Nick and company went after the tree because they felt some sort of obligation to "justice"?   But they can't arrest a tree. And my thought was, if it was a homeowner and he shot and killed an intruder who was in his home doing harm, the homeowner would probably have to face the justice system  -  though in many states he would be found to be justified, and released.  In any case, it seemed to me that the gang  had their own personal concerns and weren't wholeheartedly into it. And once it "was over" they quickly washed their hands of the case. And they even disregarded Monroes valid concerns that the "tree guy" wasn't really dead. 

I did enjoy the WoTW overall. It was kind of a throwback to the earlier seasons. Unfortunately for Sasha, he was "throw back" too- relegated to Facetime/phone duties. 

Edited by neuromom

So 3 minutes of progress on the mirror crap which I assume is the main issue for the finale (1.5 of them in Russian, so that was sort of fun) and the rest was Groot's Environmental Justice Warrior cousin feeding stock character rednecks (complete with trucker hats, beer, guns, cigarettes, and folding lawn chairs) to an Eco-Audrey II.  Yep, totally worth my time.

Side note.... I love Monroe and Rosalie individually and as a couple; and I'm please they are going to have their babies (they had BETTER have them), but do we really need Monroe asking "Is that safe for pregnant women?" in every fucking episode?  We get it. Rosalie is pregnant and Monroe is a doting husband/pre-father.  But it's starting to sound really fucking patronizing. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, SweetTooth said:

Holy crap. Could NOT care less about 99% of what's going on, and that's so sad with a show that's nearing its completion.

Could not care less about Julieve and her moony eyes and her bleeding mirror.

Could not care less about Renard spending the remaining few episodes yet again talking on the phone...no, wait...we've graduated to Skype.

Could not care less about the WOW, because it wasn't wesen and seemed to drag on endlessly, when we could have had some great character moments. 

I don't care about the stick or the freaking symbols.

I DO care about the characters, and they've become caricatures at this point. I would love some deep character moments in the remaining episodes, but it's all devolving. 

Juliette and her wooden self had a "deep connection" to Nick 800 years ago, before she burned down his trailer and got his mom killed. The show reminding us of it only makes it sound insane.

Renard and Nick growling at each other like animals while eyeing each other is too ridiculous to even mention.

Juliette's contribution in this episode is her usual opening her eyes wide, which differs from Eve, who squinted. The subtlety in the acting is what makes it so awesome. 

The only part I liked: "I don't know if you can understand me, but I'm a Grimm..."

I thought maybe he wanted to date the tree creature.

Your post is so awesome!

I, too, think Renard and Nick growling at each other was laughable at best and was so not needed at this juncture on the show.   Awwee, come on guys, hug it out!   

Yeah.  I could have done without that asinine JulietteEve crap and would rather watch uber special snowflake Diana......no...wait.  I lied.  JulietteEve and Diana should both be dead.

The show should have killed off Diana and Adalind ends up as a lawyer to all of the wesen that get brought into the precinct.  It would have kept us from having Adalind raping the lead character and having his freaking baby!

Four episodes left and everyone should have been working on the stick / cloth resolution.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, SweetTooth said:

Juliette's contribution in this episode is her usual opening her eyes wide, which differs from Eve, who squinted. The subtlety in the acting is what makes it so awesome.

So awesome!!!!

• Love 3

Yeah, I thought it was a pretty throwaway episode.  No real movement on the underlying story arc, though I appreciate they were finally speaking English on skype, as its hard to read subtitles all the time.

Further, they didn't even solve anything.  I thought it was pretty clear what Monroe suggested, the tree took the Jukkobi into itself to protect it from the Grimm and group, so it could heal.  When healed, it'll be released and will continue doing what it was doing before.  

Diana randomly showing up to drop expositional truth bombs again. I like that Renard is also trying to get to the bottom of this despite his being frozen out (with good reason) by the Scooby Gang.

I was getting Evil Dead vibes from all those snaking tendrils. Monroe did explain these wesen’s angry POV pretty well. Imagine if someone came into your home and peed, pooped, and trashed everything.

The reveal of the screaming faces in the trunk was effective.

Rosalee talking about her childhood is always fun. I seriously would love a spin-off of Monrosalee raising their triplets and getting into hijinks.

I give the show credit for not making the wesen a bodacious Poison Ivy type and went more with a Groot/Ent look.

So Rosalee thinks not cutting the tree down would be horrible because of all those faces in the tree…but isn’t the theory that they are in permanent suffering somehow? So wouldn’t allowing it to live be even worse since it’s still feeding on them and making them suffer? And if they’re dead  and died in agony then chop it up to prevent more deaths.

Although the scene at the end was funny. But it does bring up, if a tree that contains victims were to be processed and put into furniture or a home would it’s spirit be associated with it or would it be dead. I feel like I thought too much about this, LOL.

• Love 1