Type keyword(s) to search

TAR in the Media

• Start Topic

more

Team lolo  just before getting to ferry.

U turning ourselves

Redman and Scott talk u turns and other teams 

that's my game

redmaond matt liz an michael  talk about others 

impressing the right people

Michael and Liz talking on mat after ladle. episode 4

good karma

joey and tara, then fun team on mat episode 4

what goes around

many many more, just have to try and only get what was not shown as opposed to show clips . 

Team lolo in panama why they chose partners

First choice

listening to Shamir talking about the window washing in an interview. Said the task took him 5 hours. there was a time limit when they would be lowered if the were finished or not about 1.5 minutes. Claimed the first two times it didn't hurt much, but as the hours passed, it got worse and worse.  OH and he broke 2 windows.  no penalty.   

The interviewer said they had problems with harnesses but they did not have to be in them as long and they had guy partners who understood and they were friends with, not a stranger you met a few days before.  They interviewers were racers and they said he was foolish that he would expect sympathy from the production manager, he would not give you a bandage when you are gushing blood. They also said that 2 people ran with broken legs. including one person who one, one through 7 sets of tasks.  (they scientist who one?) - looked it up - it was Amy DeJong show 25. She was in pain a lot of the show but wanted to finish and she won,  she had two stress fractures in her pelvis and didn't know what was wrong during the show.found the link  - not from the amazing race podcast 

Becca and Floyd talk about what they bring to the race. 

"Muscley-ist" Race Ever

the beginning with Ashton and Vanck

Liz and Michael getting along Panama to Brazil. 
Squirrel Meat and Airplane

Tara and Joey in Panama the team. 

Librarian

On 4/22/2017 at 3:24 PM, Lantern7 said:

A lot of them are on Facebook. I referred to Michael as "Red Rupert" on Thursday, and he got a kick out of that. I miss TARCon to pieces, but it's nice to meet Racers online.

ETA: From last week: Phil on why TAR is more important than ever.

ETA2: It's raining TARticles!! Here's a "Where Are They Now?" piece on past winners from MSN. Dana & Matt did not get a happy ending.

I feel bad for Dana.

I guess this is where they stayed in Norway - a fun clip for the racers. 

You think I hike?  mistitled should have been viking camp out. 

Team Lolo discuss u turning vanck and ashton  the idea is not to get a target on your back if you don't agree. 

viking camp out misnamed.

tara and joy talking about camping. celebrating going to Italy, everyone on same train and same flight. 

easy target misnamed

Floyd and Becca - talking about camping n Norway

Stop Thinking About It

vanck and Ashton at the mat

Getting Out of the Bubble

team lolo at the mat

team guys and team fun at the mat. 

The Underwear Situation

team mom and dad, liz and mike , scott and brook at mat. 

Unofficial Wardrobe

ashton and vank lost and looking. 

A Dried Up Old Roost

tara and Joey discussing the u turn. 

too much drama

bunch of teams on way to train

Grease Mohawk

Liz and mike being assholes (seriously they don't like Vanck because he reads too much? wow, what jerks. please give them a mirror. 

Sounding Like a Bear

• Love 1
3 hours ago, holly4755 said:

tara and Joey discussing the u turn. 

too much drama

Curious if there was another alliance that was looking to U-Turn other people based on the interview, it sounds like they were approached with two offers.  Tara and Joey are obviously strategic, they went after Seth and Olive from the start, and it looks like they didn't have an issue with Vanck and Ashton and didn't think they were worth U-Turning.  Their question was whether to U-Turn someone else.  I think Vanck and Ashton came to them possibly with the plan to U-Turn #TeamDouche which was appealing to Tara and Joey because they recognized them as a big threat.  But then the other alliance came and they decided to drop out because the odds of them accomplishing their goals with everyone else targeting Vanck and Ashton dropped significantly.

• Love 2

Wuss?  Brooke?  (as I know Shamir was called wuss also...).  I could name most of them in the pic  but unsure on some... Not that great with faces in photos.

floyd and Becca at the mat

Why Are You So Cool?

this one is fun if you like them if you can't  stand them skip it. they are very them. 

Floyd and Becca Roadblock

three couples on the  mat.

My Favorite Human Being

redmond an matt on the mat.  (refer's to Redmond's leg)

Literally Run Raw

Tara and joey on the mat

Life Lessons

Navigating the Labyrinth

Matt and Redmond about being in Venice.

Boat-Hopping

Matt Redmond carrying luggage

30 or 50,000lbs?

Llo on a taxi 

In the Floating City

Brooke and scott

Dead Ends in Venice

OMG Scott is even more patient than I thought

brooke and scott and lolo at the mat.

Awesome and Horrifying

Liz and Mike in the water taxi

A Lot of Statues in Italy

• Love 1
7 hours ago, JaggedLilPill said:

I think it's Seth? But I could be wrong. 

No  Seth and Olive were gone by then.  That's either Joey or Logan- I can't tell between the guy in the orange shirt and the gray shirt with his finger on his nose who is J or L.  There's 9 people so #10 is taking the picture- Redmond since I don't see an obvious beard in there lol.

3 hours ago, Ducky said:

No  Seth and Olive were gone by then.  That's either Joey or Logan- I can't tell between the guy in the orange shirt and the gray shirt with his finger on his nose who is J or L.  There's 9 people so #10 is taking the picture- Redmond since I don't see an obvious beard in there lol.

This is a current picture not from the race.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, JaggedLilPill said:

Yeah that doesn't look like a during the race pic. It's definitely post-race at someone's place, probably watching it.

I still say it's Seth lol. 

Totally Seth. Olive is there too. 

Not a race pic. See joeys hair

Yes, Olive is the one making the finger-mask.  You're right, it's Seth, he's just scrunching up his face weirdly and (sigh) we hardly got to know them so I didn't recognize him at first!

ahh  Thanks all.  I'm not that great with faces unfortunately- most of this season seems to blur together for some reason...Hmmm.  Only a few stood out for me easily.

I had thought that was Ashton doing the "glasses" hands.

I think it would be weird if The Amazing Race and Survivor were just cancelled. I would hope both shows would be told in advanced and they would have that big final season. I would have missed The Amazing Race. It would be weird that it was just gone. I'm hoping when it comes back in September it has a better time slot. Of course, for all I know CBS could be happy with its current time slot. Once again.......Great news!!!!!

So happy the show got renewed.  Who would have thought that this show which struggled so much for ratings during its first season would still be around to see its 30th edition after 16 years!  This is the renewal I wanted the most!

(edited)
27 minutes ago, holly4755 said:

I don't know why you can't unless this is a country available thing? are you out of the US?

Yes, but it isn't saying the videos aren't available in my area (which I'm familiar with) but as I quoted:  "This video is not available."

Edited by Netfoot
3 minutes ago, Netfoot said:

Yes, but it isn't saying the videos aren't available in my area (which I'm familiar with) but as I quoted:  "This video is not available."

They're working for me (in the US).

(edited)

oldie - missed this one mom and dad  in greece 

Ready for a Beer

If you watch the first video and wait after it is over, it will automatically load the next one. If you don't want to see one, get it close to the end and let it run out to load the next. 

Becca and Floyd at the end. there are two of them. 

The Most Perfect Thing Ever

Go Buffs!

the boys and team fun at the first vietnam pit stop. 

Good Competitors

the boys at the second pit stop in vietnam

Like A Pro

Matt and redmond in a vietnam cab. part 2 Matt on the bike

A Moped River

lolo at first mat in vietnam

Don't Hesitate

lolo in cable after the roadblocks vietnam 2 

Definitely in Fourth

mom and dad at the ladders and carrying dummies.  

A True Friend

team whiney at mat vietnam 1

Stubborn vs. Stubborn

Brook and scott on way to temple - chicken scare!

I Can't Carry Everything!

A Loud Cheerleader

Fun-O- Meter Crash

What Floyd Forgot

Mom and dad Vietnam pits stop 1

Pahtners

lolo and mom and dad pitstop vietnam 2

Attitude All the Way

Thanks For the Support

mom and dad pit 2

We're Not Going Home

Edited by holly4755
  • Love 1

For Season 30, it would seem like a really good idea to do repeat this “strangers schoolyard pick”  format for making teams, but with All Star alumni from the series. Is that something you’re open to: “All Star First Impressions”?

BvM: We’re not going to tell you that. (Both laughing). This is all going to be discussed within the next week with the network. We have a rough idea. But we just need to discuss with the network how we can do it.

ED: We’re open to a lot of things. It’s really what is the best for the show. Everything’s open right now.

Sounds like Bert and Elise are cooking up another casting gimmick.  Not good news as far as I'm concerned.

• Love 1
On ‎6‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 2:30 PM, Videophile said:

Sounds like Bert and Elise are cooking up another casting gimmick.  Not good news as far as I'm concerned.

I can assure you that they do not like casting gimmicks.  But CBS and Les Moonves have the final say and force them on them continuously.

• Love 1