Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Loose Lips Sink Ships

• Start Topic

The women return to Atlanta following the dramatic end to their glamping getaway. Also: Cynthia plans her fashion show; Porsha gives Todd an ultimatum; Phaedra gets news about her divorce; Kandi and Porsha meet in a bid to settle their unresolved issues.

• Love 1
46 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

WTF did I just watch with Cynthia?  I guess I should be grateful I wasn't in the same room. Ewww!

Who the F makes her friend this kind of appointment without making sure she wants it done? This season has so jumped the shark that Jaws is scratching her head in confusion. At this point, I think they are all "acting" and nothing we are seeing is "real", nothing! LOL

6 minutes ago, KenyaJ said:

As a lawyer, I would pay my own money to put Porsha under oath and depose her. Bitch is lying her ass off. 

Also, I'm so over all the focus on these women's breasts and vaginas this season. Enough already.

I get the feeling that Phaedra isn't the only one lying her ass off, they all are!

• Love 19

Lol, that's so true, Wirewrap. Kenya makes this appointment, is all "Surprise!", and then Cynthia goes and does it, just like that, on the spur of the moment!

It seems a lil hard to believe.

Also, Team Kandi here on the Kandi v. Posha truth showdown.

• Love 17
28 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

Porsha's disturbed! Like a petulant child, she believes if she gets her story out first, loud and clear, nothing else said means anything! She's truly touched! ;-)

Wait, Kandi talked over Porsha the whole time. She cut Porsha off and didn't let her finish anything and Kandi was louder than Porsha was as well. That doesn't mean I think Porsha isn't being sneaky or stretching the truth/lying but I'm not buying what Kandi was trying to sell either. Both seemed to be following some script to me and neither could get their story/version out without coming close to laughing. LOL

• Love 9

As someone who also had a deadbeat dad who swore up and down to everyone in his circle how much my mother kept me from him (bullshit), watching Riley truly hurts. She's guarded and shy because she's never been able to completely trust her other parent (like he even deserves that title). However, it's obvious that if her father was worth a damn, she'd let him in. But he isn't, and she knows it, so she'll continue hardening that shell until she's ready to confront her sadness. 

Stupid ass men like Block don't understand the pain they cause until it's too late. A wedding invitation down the line would be too good for him. 

• Love 22

I could only handle Porsha and Kandi's sit down for so long. It was just nonstop yelling over each other. I think they are both telling the truth and both lying a bit. I do think Porsha is lying more tho if that's makes sense.

Anyways boring and annoying episode.

• Love 8

LOL! moment? Kandi to her daughter trying and failing to sing: "Put some emotion and life into it." Me: Good luck! I'm cool with Riley but the Burress over emotional gene seemed to have skipped right over her. 

So did Kandi just admit to a threesome with her husband and another woman? If she will admit to that I don't see why she would lie about a sex dungeon or a 7 year lesbian relationship. I do think she was thrown off by the Todd "Marvin" Tucker allegations.

The Kandi vs Porsha's escalating feud makes no sense to me. I don't even know how we got here. 

Sheree can't even manage her own damn life, finances and opportunities. She shouldn't be mismanaging Kairo.  Been on this show for how long and all she managed to get from it is a failed fashion line with no fashions and t-shirts will a 5 year old slogan printed on them. And let us not forget Chateau Neverland. If your ass ain't building Versailles it shouldn't take you damn near a decade to build it. 

• Love 17
15 minutes ago, Marley said:

I could only handle Porsha and Kandi's sit down for so long. It was just nonstop yelling over each other. I think they are both telling the truth and both lying a bit. I do think Porsha is lying more tho if that's makes sense.

Anyways boring and annoying episode.

You make perfect sense, and I agree. Kandi is lying less than Porsha, but neither of them are being completely honest.

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

So did Kandi just admit to a threesome with her husband and another woman? If she will admit to that I don't see why she would lie about a sex dungeon or a 7 year lesbian relationship. I do think she was thrown off by the Todd "Marvin" Tucker allegations.

Did you hear how high her voice got?  That little tidbit definitely struck a nerve.  That whole meeting was a bit much.  Blonde lady patron was surely entertained though.

Cynthia, poor Noelle needs brain bleach thanks to your TMI disclosure.

That recording session was painful.

• Love 15
46 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Wait, Kandi talked over Porsha the whole time. She cut Porsha off and didn't let her finish anything and Kandi was louder than Porsha was as well. That doesn't mean I think Porsha isn't being sneaky or stretching the truth/lying but I'm not buying what Kandi was trying to sell either. Both seemed to be following some script to me and neither could get their story/version out without coming close to laughing. LOL

As open about sex as Kandi, why would anyone believe she's hiding something? A sex dungeon; I'd brag about having one too! Porsha's just a spoiled little brat that can't have her "$#!t" out there without losing her mind! That babbling didn't help her look at all; esp. with confirmation of others how "aggressive" she gets when "loaded!" ;-)

• Love 7

Porsha's constant deflecting and excuse-making are tiresome. She looked like a fool in her conversation with Kandi.

OTOH, Kandi's smugness has always bugged me. She always comes across as thinking she's better than the other women, and I don't get why. 

Did we really need to see Cynthia's vaginal rejuvenation procedure? I did crack up when they cut away to flowers and butterflies when the procedure was almost over. Like - WTF?

This is mean to say, but Riley's vocal performance was pretty underwhelming. It seemed like she didn't put much energy into it, even after Kandi's comment.

What's with all the sex and sexuality shaming on this show?

Edited by Gillian Rosh
  • Love 8
39 minutes ago, Marley said:

Yup.  Notice how Porsha gets dead silence about admitting to Kandi in private to having sex with Blockhead and other women. Porsha gets a bit puritanical when it comes to actually admitting having sex. Hell, if she had never married I wonder if she would be claiming to be a vestal virgin. 

I don't understand Phaedra's whole 'your divorce has been granted but you have to personally notify Apollo' bullshit. What the What?!!? That makes no sense to me. Another liar!

Why the hell does single childless ass Porsha need a huge ass 1.4m home with a playground in the back? Why not get a swinging bachelorette pad closer to the city?

• Love 18

I haven't watch a couple episodes and now tuned back in and this is where the ladies are. Talking about whether or not Kandi is bisexual? Who fucking cares? They take the smallest things and just blow it all out of whack. Me personally if someone told me that one of my friends did something with someone of the same sex, I wouldn't even care. I'd be like ok, whatever.

Porsha is a damn mess, Sheree is a damn shit stirrer.

Sheree asking Cynthia is it just one bag her son will get. Trying to get Cynthia to work fashion shows around his schedule is the stupidest thing I've ever seen. Girl needs to wake her ass up to the world of modeling. Modeling world don't work around your schedule.

Kandi's daughter, ugh that girl needs to put some damn emotion in her singing. Just standing there all deadpan and monotone, can you imagine her singing on stage. The fact that she's reading the lyrics off a computer, isn't a good sign either.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Yup.  Notice how Porsha gets dead silence about admitting to Kandi in private to having sex with Blockhead and other women. Porsha gets a bit puritanical when it comes to actually admitting having sex. Hell, if she had never married I wonder if she would be claiming to be a vestal virgin. 

I don't understand Phaedra's whole 'your divorce has been granted but you have to personally notify Apollo' bullshit. What the What?!!? That makes no sense to me. Another liar!

Why the hell does single childless ass Porsha need a huge ass 1.4m home with a playground in the back? Why not get a swinging bachelorette pad closer to the city?

You're right. Porsha does get puritanical when it comes to admitting to actually having sex. Additionally, she's super shady when it looks like she might be having sex with someone less than admirable or desirable. Porsha has been divorced for 4 years and we've seen 3 dudes she's been with, but we know that's not all of them. Porsha is trying to act like Block is some outlier and that she doesn't normally date deadbeat rappers. Girl, really?!?!?

Well Porsha has this big house for now, but just wait until the settlement of her lawsuit.

Phaedra is full of it. To get a divorce, you have to provide notice. 

• Love 7

Riley's  song reminded me of that scene in Love Actually when Billy Mack is talking to the dj about his pathetic remake:

So if you believe in Father Christmas, children, like your Uncle Billy does, buy my festering turd of a record. And particularly enjoy the incredible crassness of the moment when we try to squeeze an extra syllable into the fourth line.”

Kandi squeezed that "forgot my birthday" line in there like nobody's business.  It's safe to say that the "No Scrubs" award wall won't have to share space with that "Better Late Than Never" drivel.

• Love 4

Oh that was just dreadful. Their genitalia, boobs and weaves rule everything. The vulgarity was overwhelming.

That studio session was horrible. Riley doesn't have the talent, presence or drive for music. Kandi pushed that girl into the studio and even wrote a song the girl won't cosign to. 

Edited by Iguessnot
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, islandgal140 said:

LOL! moment? Kandi to her daughter trying and failing to sing: "Put some emotion and life into it." Me: Good luck! I'm cool with Riley but the Burress over emotional gene seemed to have skipped right over her. 

The Kandi vs Porsha's escalating feud makes no sense to me. I don't even know how we got here. 

Sheree can't even manage her own damn life, finances and opportunities. She shouldn't be mismanaging Kairo.  Been on this show for how long and all she managed to get from it is a failed fashion line with no fashions and t-shirts will a 5 year old slogan printed on them. And let us not forget Chateau Neverland. If your ass ain't building Versailles it shouldn't take you damn near a decade to build it. 

Kandi was on WWHL tonight and claims that we only saw a small portion of what Porsha said, and what was left on the cutting room floor was really bad, bad enough to "destroy" her (Kandi).  Now how would she know that if it were edited out because she saw the same episode/footage we all saw. LOL Someone one is lying! I think Kandi objects to the word "dungeon", I have no doubt that she/Todd have a "play/toy" room in their house. LOL

47 minutes ago, islandgal140 said:

Porsha got upset because Kandi was talking smack about her private life to Sheree. Sheree dropped that tid bit and then said that Kandi must have been hiding in the closet to Porsha, too which Porsha replied that Kandi needed to come out of the closet back to Sheree. Kandi had no problem spreading Porsha's private info to others but she sure hates it when it is done back to her. LOL

• Love 5

Both Portia and Kandi looked horrible tonight in their fight at the restaurant.  However, I think that Portia looked the worst throughout the exchange.  I don't really understand Portia's nastiness towards Kandi. It seems like she took it upon herself to fight Kandi on behalf of Phaedra. You never get in the middle of people's fight.  I do find that the fact that the ladies use Gay, lesbian or bisexual as a slur to demean other people to be very disturbing. That tape of Portia preaching from the pulpit about saving LGBT people says a lot about her hypocrisy.  Why does Andy allow this to happen on his show.  Portia and Kandi are too grown to have a fight about who has slept with whom.  I concur with the poster above who said that Portia is very uptight when it comes to sex and sexuality.

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Apprentice79 said:

Both Portia and Kandi looked horrible tonight in their fight at the restaurant.  However, I think that Portia looked the worst throughout the exchange.  I don't really understand Portia's nastiness towards Kandi. It seems like she took it upon herself to fight Kandi on behalf of Phaedra. You never get in the middle of people's fight.  I do find that the fact that the ladies use Gay, lesbian or bisexual as a slur to demean other people to be very disturbing. That tape of Portia preaching from the pulpit about saving LGBT people says a lot about her hypocrisy.  Why does Andy allow this to happen on his show.  Portia and Kandi are too grown to have a fight about who has slept with whom.  I concur with the poster above who said that Portia is very uptight when it comes to sex and sexuality.

IMO, they both looked/behaved equally bad and not everyone is comfortable with having their bedroom antics revealed/exposed, especially on camera. It's great that Kandi is so comfortable about spilling her sexual exploits but she really hates it when someone else reveals it, so she really isn't any better than Porsha not wanting Kandi to do it to her.

I am confused why no one ever told Kandi (her claim tonight on WWHL) during filming that it was Phaedra that started this whole discussion on her sex life on camera, not Porsha. That alone makes me wonder if the rest of them, including Phaedra, are trying to get Porsha fired from the show!

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Porsha got upset because Kandi was talking smack about her private life to Sheree. Sheree dropped that tid bit and then said that Kandi must have been hiding in the closet to Porsha, too which Porsha replied that Kandi needed to come out of the closet back to Sheree. Kandi had no problem spreading Porsha's private info to others but she sure hates it when it is done back to her. LOL

Based on what we've seen, and they've actually replayed this several times during the past few episodes, Kandi never talked smack about Porsha's private life.  She mentioned Porsha dated Brock and that was it.  Everything else about Porsha/Brock was added and implied by Porsha and Sheree, respectively.  Now, however, Kandi is definitely talking shit about Porsha's private life and definitely not giving two fucks about what info she puts out there. 

Phaedra continues to be a shitty friend.  Instead of owning up to her part in it, she continues to let Porsha take all the blame.  Then again, if Porsha is stupid enough to let her, then oh well.

4 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

WTF did I just watch with Cynthia?  I guess I should be grateful I wasn't in the same room. Ewww!

I almost dropped dead when they started showing the butterflies and flowers.  The editors and producers of the show must be smoking some good shit!

1 hour ago, absolutqt said:

Blonde lady patron was surely entertained though.

That would have so been me, all up in their conversation while enjoying my meal!  You can't pay for good people watching.  If they don't have any shame controlling their volume, I don't have any shaming listing to all their shit.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, Primal Slayer said:

Kandi was so on point in this episode. We've watched her for 7 years now, if any of this were true, it would've come up by now. Not to mention that she gots the receipts.

porsha-texts-2.jpg?resize=640,674

Weird, since it was Kandi that exposed it, not Porsha! LOL

• Love 2
35 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Kandi was on WWHL tonight and claims that we only saw a small portion of what Porsha said, and what was left on the cutting room floor was really bad, bad enough to "destroy" her (Kandi).  Now how would she know that if it were edited out because she saw the same episode/footage we all saw. LOL Someone one is lying! I think Kandi objects to the word "dungeon", I have no doubt that she/Todd have a "play/toy" room in their house. LOL

I'm confused by your first paragraph. How wouldn't Kandi not know what was edited out of the episode since she was at the lunch with Porsha so she knows everything that was said. Doesn't WWHL come on after the episode airs? It's entirely possible that she watched the episode before her appearance, no? Perhaps Kandi isn't being totally forthcoming but yeah someone is lying, and her name is Porsha. Everything Porsha said to Kandi today was Porsha sharing second hand information. That is gossiping. That is laying down facts based on what people have told you and not based on what you know. Porsha brought up the dungeon and then soon after said 'I don't need to see your house'...the bitch is talking shit that she hasn't even seen for herself. Kandi is making claims but she's pulling a 'he said, she said' thing and that at least makes Kandi more accountable for what she's saying. She's not hiding behind the 'word on the street' and she's also not gossiping about it. 

Kandi was not spreading anything. She only explicitly said that Porsha slept with Block to Sheree in Porsha's presence. She said something that Porsha had the opportunity to deny on the spot (and it was said based on Kandi sharing it as first hand information based on what Porsha told her). Porsha was sharing information behind Kandi's back...information that didn't come from Kandi but came from elsewhere...information that she has not seen for herself to corroborate. In no universe would I say that Porsha isn't the one that looks like the biggest damn fool in this entire situation (and that's not to say that Kandi is looking like a bed of roses in this situation...but equally bad...no way). And it's funny that Porsha is so quick to let out other people's 'secrets' in retaliation for them sharing a secret about them...but when it went down between Phaedra and Kandi, Kandi was expected to be a good soldier and not say shit despite the fact that Phaedra was doing Kandi dirty by telling everyone that Kandi wasn't there for her while she was busy telling Kandi news about the man she was seeing. Hypocrite much? And keep in mind, that many of the women have mentioned Porsha in the context of lying...maybe they're both lying but I'd bet my bottom dollar that it's Porsha that's doing the most lying here. 

Edited by RHJunkie
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, they both looked/behaved equally bad and not everyone is comfortable with having their bedroom antics revealed/exposed, especially on camera. It's great that Kandi is so comfortable about spilling her sexual exploits but she really hates it when someone else reveals it, so she really isn't any better than Porsha not wanting Kandi to do it to her.

I am confused why no one ever told Kandi (her claim tonight on WWHL) during filming that it was Phaedra that started this whole discussion on her sex life on camera, not Porsha. That alone makes me wonder if the rest of them, including Phaedra, are trying to get Porsha fired from the show!

Why is Portia not saying that it was Phaedra that talked about Kandi's sexuality? and why is she willing to fall on the sword for Phaedra. I think that we are missing something that would explain the animus between Portia and Kandi.  This season has been weird and disjointed.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, luckyroll3 said:

Based on what we've seen, and they've actually replayed this several times during the past few episodes, Kandi never talked smack about Porsha's private life.  She mentioned Porsha dated Brock and that was it.  Everything else about Porsha/Brock was added and implied by Porsha and Sheree, respectively.  Now, however, Kandi is definitely talking shit about Porsha's private life and definitely not giving two fucks about what info she puts out there. 

Sheree claimed Kandi told her that and she in turn told Porsha. When Porsha said something tp Kandi about it Kandi then said it on camera. So, Yes, Kandi did put it out there first. Tonight, on WWHL, she, Kandi, even said that Porsha was "passed around" by the guys in Blocks circle. Sorry, that was disgusing of Kandi to say, it doesn't matter if it is true or not, it was/is low and I hope someone points out that at least, Porsha was smart enough to not get knocked up by a married man.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, FlyingEgret said:

Was Sheree more upset that Kairo would get a bag or that he would only get bag (so she wouldn't get her own)?

Sheree is ridiculous. Reschedule the show around Kairo. Fucking foolish. Lots of models do shows for free or clothes, especially in a tertiary market like Atlanta. Kairo is a good looking guy, but non-celebrity male models don't even crack the top 20 of highest earning models. 

And yes, Sheree's broke ass was looking for a bag for herself.

• Love 17
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Sheree is ridiculous. Reschedule the show around Kairo. Fucking foolish. Lots of models do shows for free or clothes, especially in a tertiary market like Atlanta. Kairo is a good looking guy, but non-celebrity male models don't even crack the top 20 of highest earning models. 

And yes, Sheree's broke ass was looking for a bag for herself.

Sheree is also forgetting that Kairo is 6 6, so, he is considered too tall to be a runway model.   He needs to be exceptional, for people to overlook that. Cynthia should point that out to her, maybe, she would be a bit more humble.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, RHJunkie said:

I'm confused by your first paragraph. How wouldn't Kandi not know what was edited out of the episode since she was at the lunch with Porsha so she knows everything that was said. Doesn't WWHL come on after the episode airs? It's entirely possible that she watched the episode before her appearance, no? Perhaps Kandi isn't being totally forthcoming but yeah someone is lying, and her name is Porsha. Everything Porsha said to Kandi today was Porsha sharing second hand information. That is gossiping. That is laying down facts based on what people have told you and not based on what you know. Porsha brought up the dungeon and then soon after said 'I don't need to see your house'...the bitch is talking shit that she hasn't even seen for herself. Kandi is making claims but she's pulling a 'he said, she said' thing and that at least makes Kandi more accountable for what she's saying. She's not hiding behind the 'word on the street' and she's also not gossiping about it. 

Kandi was not spreading anything. She only explicitly said that Porsha slept with Block to Sheree in Porsha's presence. She said something that Porsha had the opportunity to deny on the spot (and it was said based on Kandi sharing it as first hand information based on what Porsha told her). Porsha was sharing information behind Kandi's back...information that didn't come from Kandi but came from elsewhere...information that she has not seen for herself to corroborate. In no universe would I say that Porsha isn't the one that looks like the biggest damn fool in this entire situation. And it's funny that Porsha is so quick to let out other people's 'secrets' in retaliation for them sharing a secret about them...but when it went down between Phaedra and Kandi, Kandi was expected to be a good soldier and not say shit despite the fact that Phaedra was doing Kandi dirty by telling everyone that Kandi wasn't there for her while she was busy telling Kandi news about the man she was seeing. Hypocrite much? And keep in mind, that many of the women have mentioned Porsha in the context of lying...maybe they're both lying but I'd bet my bottom dollar that it's Porsha that's doing the most lying here. 

No, she was said it happened when Porsha told Sheree the "come out of closet" comment, which was before the sit down between Kandi/Porsha tonight or even the lunch with Porsha/Sheree and Kandi. Yes, Kandi does spread second hand gossip, she did it tonight on WWHL when she said that Porsha was "passed around" by all of the guys in Block's circle.

• Love 2

Team Kandi -- Porsha is a terrible liar.  Instead of addressing anything, she continually deflects.  Kandi behaves exactly the way I would if someone came at me with a lie.  Not deflecting, just like "no, I didn't do that" or "what the hell?"

And its annoying, because she is clearly lying in an effort to muddy the waters and make it look like Kandi has some sex dungeon and long term relationships with women.  

Well....thats Riley's song....I thought it was terrible.  But anytime a kid does so much as fart in the wind you're supposed to praise it to the moon, so I'm sure she will get a bunch of praise for whatever that was.

Vaginal rejuvenation sounds interesting.  LOL @ Kenya "I'm much too young for that, and I havent slept with that many men."  Hilarious

Sheree is ridiculous.  But I'm not entirely sure Kairo is model material, so its probably best that he stay in school.

Phaedra looked really pretty in her jungle dress.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

No, she was said it happened when Porsha told Sheree the "come out of closet" comment, which was before the sit down between Kandi/Porsha tonight or even the lunch with Porsha/Sheree and Kandi. Yes, Kandi does spread second hand gossip, she did it tonight on WWHL when she said that Porsha was "passed around" by all of the guys in Block's circle.

Why do they say horrible stuff about each other like that. My goodness!

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

Sheree claimed Kandi told her that and she in turn told Porsha. When Porsha said something tp Kandi about it Kandi then said it on camera. So, Yes, Kandi did put it out there first. Tonight, on WWHL, she, Kandi, even said that Porsha was "passed around" by the guys in Blocks circle. Sorry, that was disgusing of Kandi to say, it doesn't matter if it is true or not, it was/is low and I hope someone points out that at least, Porsha was smart enough to not get knocked up by a married man.

If Kandi's comment about Porsha getting passed around is disgusting then so is your comment insinuating that Porsha is smarter than Kandi since she didn't get knocked up by a married man. Her daughter is a product of that relationship and I'm sure Kandi doesn't regret her daughter at all. If you want to call people out on how their commentary is disgusting then perhaps be a bit more mindful with your own? That wasn't cool at all. 

• Love 13
7 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

Why is Portia not saying that it was Phaedra that talked about Kandi's sexuality? and why is she willing to fall on the sword for Phaedra. I think that we are missing something that would explain the animus between Portia and Kandi.  This season has been weird and disjointed.

I agree! Something is missing. I find it sad that Phaedra isn't correcting this and coming to Porsha's side and that makes me think that Porsha has a target on her back and all of them including Phaedra want her gone next season.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

is that really second hand gossip though?  Kandi was at least connected to Block and his crew to know what the situation was.  Porsha was apparently told by some "source on the street" that Kandi had a 7 year relationship.  She couldn't even name names. 

And I noticed Porsha backed away from that REAL quick when Kandi pushed back on that.  Suddenly it wasn't "well you did this!" it was "well some girl said you had a 7 year relationship with her and you cut it off"

And the rumor about Porsha makes at least a little sense, I think she was in the Trillville video "Some Cut," and that looked like a crew that only put you in a "featured role" if you gave them a favor.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, RHJunkie said:

If Kandi's comment about Porsha getting passed around is disgusting then so is your comment insinuating that Porsha is smarter than Kandi since she didn't get knocked up by a married man. Her daughter is a product of that relationship and I'm sure Kandi doesn't regret her daughter at all. If you want to call people out on how their commentary is disgusting then perhaps be a bit more mindful with your own? That wasn't cool at all. 

If Kandi has no qualms going that low then why shouldn't anyone else do it to her? Really, Kandi is not that special and Riley knows how her mother got pregnant, Blocks ex wife has been tweeting up a storm about this all season. And, Please, do not get personal. We can banter back and forth without lowering ourselves to the HW level.

• Love 13