Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Loose Lips Sink Ships

• Start Topic

My take on this episode....After bleaching out my eyes and ears

1.  Riley can't sing.  Stop making her happen.  The song is on facebook and no.   just.    NO.

2.  Cynthia please stop traumatizing your daughter with revelations of your past girl on girl action.  Just NO!  NO!  NO!!!

3.  Kenya surprising Cynthia with a vaginal tightening. WHO DOES THAT!!!????  NOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!

4. Porsha reading the riot act to Todd2. The only part of this episode I was in for.  Phaedra telling Porsha how Apollo took the news about the divorce I believe as he was on twitter (didn't know he could do that in jail) not only bashing Phaedra but showing he really was fighting the divorce tooth and nail with his lawyer even though he claims he is engaged to this other woman.

5.  Kandi spilling the lesbian controversy information to her employees and Todd reminiscing about the three way kiss fest   NO NO NO NO NO  NO NO.....NO!

6.  Porsha and Kandi loud argument about what happened last year at the club and Kandi yelling that her P*** is sweet and delicious... VOMITING MY NO NOS!!!!!!

7.  Todd1 Cheating as Marvin ...heard about this in the threads so it wasn't new news to anyone but Kandi.

8.  The dungeon tea ...Not too sure about that but at this point both are exaggerating and not really coming clean with what happened and I'M FLIPPING OK WITH THAT!!!!!!!!

kneeling on the floor vomiting my guts out...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 12
On 2/19/2017 at 9:22 PM, Sheenieb said:

But back to Kandi and Porsha. I don't buy that Kandi would keep a relationship secret. I said before that out of all of them, Kandi is the most real, and I stand by that.  I highly doubt that a woman with a bustling sex toy line and a risque radio show would be ashamed to admit that she has a sex dungeon or that she had a long-term relationship with a woman.

What gave it away? The fact that Kandi is pretty open when it comes to her freak number? Her actually admitting in ON TV that she's waded into the lady pond? Or wait, could it have been that DURING THIS CONVERSATION she said yes me and Todd has had ONE experience......

The girl ain't skkkeeerrrdddd to share however she isn't required to each and every time she has and Porsha sitting up there covering her face with her napkin in shocked and humorous disbelief when Kandi claimed only one was the most exaggerated bullshit I've seen. Especially since by Kandi casually coping to it it completely deflates whatever it is Porsha SWEARS she has on Kandi. Like how you still trying to run with THAT particular piece of dirt when first of all it ain't dirt and second of all home girl shared that tea ages ago and now again today? Bye, bitch.

Kandi was on point during that whole sit down. Porsha: "it wasn't me coming for you" Kandi: (calmly, quietly and matter of factly replying) "yeah, you were".  Kandi also pointing out that because Porsha want to imagine some slights cause she's hiding so much that's what causes her to try and drop dimes on Kandi. Sad thing is Porsha seems to be trying to ride that horse til she falls off since we see Kandi lose her shit in the previews. Sounds like Porsha is gonna go on even further of a stretch and try to drop some more serious bombs (that probably don't amount to nothing) but the fact that she want to keep trying to punk Kandi is what's most likely going to set Kandi off.

I'm not going to believe a damn thing that pops out of Porsha's mouth whatever it is but the fact that she's just smelling her ass speaking out of turn is what's gonna have me wanting to jump through my screen and slap the shit outta here. There's a part of me that wishes Kandi could just go and whoop that ass but the other part is sad to see that Porsha gets her to that place that's going to leave Kandi open for some serious side eye and criticism.  I also hope Kandi keeps it together enough so that she doesn't end up looking the fool although the previews aren't too encouraging. I for one won't really hold it too much against her but I know how quick people are gonna be to drag her for her outburst so I'm not really looking forward to it even though Porsha needs her ass beat.

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 16
On 2/20/2017 at 0:50 AM, WireWrap said:

IMO, they both looked/behaved equally bad and not everyone is comfortable with having their bedroom antics revealed/exposed, especially on camera. It's great that Kandi is so comfortable about spilling her sexual exploits but she really hates it when someone else reveals it, so she really isn't any better than Porsha not wanting Kandi to do it to her.

I am confused why no one ever told Kandi (her claim tonight on WWHL) during filming that it was Phaedra that started this whole discussion on her sex life on camera, not Porsha. That alone makes me wonder if the rest of them, including Phaedra, are trying to get Porsha fired from the show!

Okay this exaggeration keeps making the rounds. Kandi mentioned that Block and Porsha hooked up at one time. That's all she said. She mentioned it in conversation and it wasn't as if she was sitting their maliciously and intently spilling tea on Porsha. Sheree is the one that slurped that up like it was the best tea with lemon and honey she's ever had when in reality it was a throw away comment. Porsha was the first one to TMI about NOT having sex and coming for Kandi all offended as if Kandi did something unspeakable besides mentioning that at one point Porsha was seeing Block. It was in that conversation that Kandi pushed back at Porsha who was well into smelling her ass and shut her up by matter of factly stating that at the end of the day she had slept with him. And she did it the tone that ended it with And, what the fuck who cares? Still not like she was trying to make it sound like some scandalous thing Porsha did. Porsha was the one that acted like Kandi was trying to be malicious when she wasn't.

Kandi's annoyed because everything coming out of Porsha's mouth is being done to come at Kandi and is meant to be malicious. None of Kandi's conversations had that intent behind it regarding Porsha. Therein lies the difference. These women stay with Kandi's name in their mouths and then get made when Kandi comments on it. It's been going on like this for a couple of seasons now and it's really getting on my damn nerves.

• Love 13
14 hours ago, HunterHunted said:

I don't buy Porsha's explanation of following up on Sheree's comment because it doesn't make any sense. Sheree was clearly facetiously calling Kandi a voyeur to argue that Kandi couldn't know about things she was claiming to know. I remember being shocked by Porsha's comment because it wasn't the natural progression of that joke. One might have added that Kandi must have had a telephoto camera or she had a wiretap or video surveillance, but coming out of the closet isn't where that joke goes. If Porsha meant something besides being a closeted lesbian, I would love it if she explained what she actually meant. When Porsha says that she was throwing shade, I buy that. I don't even understand what other idiomatic meaning of coming out of the closet Porsha could be alluding to. It would be like calling someone Benedict Arnold's, but claiming you meant it as a complimentary reference to his successful Battle of Saratoga. As a native American English speaker you only make those mistakes if you're aren't familiar with underlying idiom and we know that's NOT true in this situation.

Porsha and Phaedra have that churchy hypocrisy in common. And apparently being closet freaks too. I've always felt like Phaedra became friends with Kandi because Kandi didn't publicly call bullshit when Phaedra was pretending that she wasn't pregnant at her wedding. As we've seen from these arguments with Porsha and Phaedra, Kandi isn't one to spill people's business unless they start fucking with her life. Unfortunately, I think that Apollo's trial incarceration really took a toll on their friendship. Kandi never really understood that Phaedra's middle-class sensibilities prevented her from supporting Apollo during his trial and incarceration. As Kandi has said, she's had family who has been in prison and she didn't get why Phaedra didn't want anything to do with Apollo anymore. 

THIS!!!

• Love 10
On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 11:56 PM, HunterHunted said:

You're right. Porsha does get puritanical when it comes to admitting to actually having sex.

I find that amusing, given how much Porsha brags about and behaves like a "ho over there".

On ‎2‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 1:02 AM, Apprentice79 said:

Sheree is also forgetting that Kairo is 6 6, so, he is considered too tall to be a runway model.   He needs to be exceptional, for people to overlook that. Cynthia should point that out to her, maybe, she would be a bit more humble.

It's times like this I wonder if Cynthia's modeling school is legit.

• Love 3
17 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

This is true but for Noelle to hear her mother talk about it?. No. Just no. It was inappropriate to say the least. There are some things your kids don't get to hear. Especially on camera. I can only imagine if my mother....oh, never mind.  

I SO AGREE WITH YOU .., even Cynthia realized she made a mistake with that comment...

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

My take on this episode....After bleaching out my eyes and ears

1.  Riley can't sing.  Stop making her happen.  The song is on facebook and no.   just.    NO.

2.  Cynthia please stop traumatizing your daughter with revelations of your past girl on girl action.  Just NO!  NO!  NO!!!

3.  Kenya surprising Cynthia with a vaginal tightening. WHO DOES THAT!!!????  NOOOOOOooooooo!!!!!!!

4. Porsha reading the riot act to Todd2. The only part of this episode I was in for.  Phaedra telling Porsha how Apollo took the news about the divorce I believe as he was on twitter (didn't know he could do that in jail) not only bashing Phaedra but showing he really was fighting the divorce tooth and nail with his lawyer even though he claims he is engaged to this other woman.

5.  Kandi spilling the lesbian controversy information to her employees and Todd reminiscing about the three way kiss fest   NO NO NO NO NO  NO NO.....NO!

6.  Porsha and Kandi loud argument about what happened last year at the club and Kandi yelling that her P*** is sweet and delicious... VOMITING MY NO NOS!!!!!!

7.  Todd1 Cheating as Marvin ...heard about this in the threads so it wasn't new news to anyone but Kandi.

8.  The dungeon tea ...Not too sure about that but at this point both are exaggerating and not really coming clean with what happened and I'M FLIPPING OK WITH THAT!!!!!!!!

kneeling on the floor vomiting my guts out...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the vomiting, but it's good to know I am not the only one that's nauseous....   

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, absolutqt said:

This?  I want to up vote 1000x.  Don't make her angry - - you wouldn't like her when she's angry.  

they all really need to leave Kandi alone..

Edited by byrd
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Ubiquitous said:

I find that amusing, given how much Porsha brags about and behaves like a "ho over there".

It's legit, not sure how much business she actually gets.  I wonder what the mothers of  Porsha,  Phaedra and Kandi  thinks about all of this ?  Maybe they are not concerned, but because these parents have been so visible on the show, I just wonder.. Phaedra went through so much trouble to hide that fact that she was pregnant before marriage from her minister parents, now she just does and says anything. As the mother of daughters myself, I'm just curious.

Edited by byrd
1 minute ago, byrd said:

It's legit, not sure how much business she actually gets.  I wonder what the mothers of  Porsha, and Kandi  thinks about all of this ?  Maybe they are not concerned, but because these parents have been so visible on the show, I just wonder.. Phaedra went through so much trouble to hide that fact that she was pregnant before marriage from her minister parents, now she just does and says anything. As the mother of daughters myself, I'm just curious.

I am pretty sure that Joyce backs Kandi to the hilt because she needs Kandi to keep paying for her lifestyle! I also think Porsha's mom would be fine with Porsha's behavior for the most part as well because this is Porsha's main job/source of income and she knows Porsha has to "bring it" or risk getting fired.

@Aging Goth - Everything you said was spot on except where you scream NO, I scream OMG YES.  This franchise has come to this.

Sheree's son needs to get another manager or work directly with Cynthia himself.  It was Cynthia's own line and I do think she would give him a chance at exposure.

• Love 1
16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Well, we are talking about Porsha here and she is no word smith, at times she struggles putting a sentence/thought together, so I do think she could have been just playing on what Sheree said without trying to call Kandi a lesbian. This is the same woman that for some unknown reason thought the under ground railroad was an actual train after all. LOL

I tend to agree. She might not have meant anything by "Kandi needs to come out of the closet" other than, Kandi needs to stop watching me have sex w/ ppl from inside my closet.

If she were a more quick-witted person, I could see it as a read about Kandi's sexuality, for sure. But that was Porsha!

Personally, I think if Porsha had been dropping a bombshell about Kandi's sexuality, she would have elaborated so everyone was clear on what she meant.

Kandi is truly vulgar and classless. She admitting to sleeping with Mynique's husband a few seasons ago back when her career was stalled so he could help her pay the bills? Admitted to sleeping w/ someone who "was nobody" to break her celibacy. Her "sweet and delicious" comment. All that "dirty balls" stuff w/ Todd a few episodes ago. So much more. I'm stunned by her lack of decorum.

Is Phaedra's divorce final IRL or is it not?

• Love 3

LOL @ " well maybe porsha literally meant that kandi might be hiding in a closet"

Porsha wasn't talking about a literal closet, she was talking about kandi being a lesbian.  Come on now.

It's clear that that "explanation" was a desperate attempt on porshas part once she was caught.  I don't think an "in the closet" joke was anything that requires a quick wit.  Gay jokes are low hanging fruit, just the sort of thing someone like dummy porsha would go for.

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, WireWrap said:

I am pretty sure that Joyce backs Kandi to the hilt because she needs Kandi to keep paying for her lifestyle! I also think Porsha's mom would be fine with Porsha's behavior for the most part as well because this is Porsha's main job/source of income and she knows Porsha has to "bring it" or risk getting fired.

true...

3 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL @ " well maybe porsha literally meant that kandi might be hiding in a closet"

Porsha wasn't talking about a literal closet, she was talking about kandi being a lesbian.  Come on now.

Are people really believing this?  

She and Phaedra will be busted and they're like children caught with their hands in the cookie jar; found to be talking $#!t about the most successful of their group and it's about to blow up in their faces! I just can't wait for the reunion! Next week will have to suffice when Kandi goes off on Porsha for spreading unfounded rumors to cover her own tracks! Again it's so juvenile thinking, "I'll distract everybody with this BS and they won't even remember what's being said about me!" '-(

• Love 3

Kandi needs to stop watching me have sex w/ ppl from inside my closet.

well maybe porsha literally meant that kandi might be hiding in a closet

........................................why would Porsha even have let Kandi in there to begin with? Porsha let Kandi watch her and whatever man she was with make the beast with two backs from a closet? "Girl, you can watch me get it on, but you can't tape it or take pics! Promise me you won't, ok?" And then Porsha got tired of having Kandi watch her? That's what Porsha meant?

Edited by AndySmith
  • Love 1

Good grief. 

Cynthia . . .girl . . . your teenage daughter does not want to hear that you've been accused of being a lesbian or that you may have dipped your toe in the lady pond.  Please.  Stop. 

No way did Kenya make a vaginal rejuv appointment for Cynthia without Cynthia's knowledge and blessing.  Clearly these chicks will do anything on camera (as evidenced by Cynthia's attempt at sexy time with Uncle Ben a few seasons ago.) 

I am team Kandi.  I always have been.  I like her and I like her hustle.  She worked hard for her money so I don't begrudge her counting her coins.  She also has real, legitimate talent unlike most of these Hos.  With regard to Porsha, Kandi has always struck me as someone who lays it out there so I don't see her being dishonest in this situation.  

Porsha, however, strikes me as someone who has gotten busted by her actions (i.e., coming on to Kandi) and is now trying to save face in some way.  Please. Stop. 

Porsha's new house.  WTF?  Did she not learn with the other property?  Girl should be living in a cool penthouse or something closer to the city.  Your solo ass does not need a massive place like that.  

Sheree is Sheree.  Kairo is unknown so it's not likely he's going to get paid.  Does she not understand how this business works?  He's in it for the exposure right now.  

Riley.  I feel for her.  Her sperm donor sucks.  He's a real POS.  I do think Riley probably has a good voice but she seems painfully shy (at least on camera.)  She's also at that awkward age and she may not really want to be in front of the camera.  To add to that, her grandmother is MJ.  Enough said. 

Phaedra.  Don't know what the rule of thumb is in Georgia but in California, you provide the court with a postage paid envelope addressed to your ex.  That's how he gets notified that your divorce is final if you're doing it in pro per.  Phaedra has an attorney, Apollo likely does as well so it sounds like Phaedra having to tell Apollo personally is some made up drama. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

........................................why would Porsha even have let Kandi in there to begin with? Porsha let Kandi watch her and whatever man she was with make the beast with two backs from a closet? "Girl, you can watch me get it on, but you can't tape it or take pics! Promise me you won't, ok?" And then Porsha got tired of having Kandi watch her? That's what Porsha meant?

No, Kandi was never hiding in a closet watching anyone have sex!

Someone (Phaedra??) joked that the only way kandi could be sure Porsha and Block had actually had sex was if Kandi had been watching it from the closet.

And Porsha said, "well she needs to come out of the closet."

It could have been a read about about Kandi's sexuality. But more likely imo it was just banter, like Kandi needs to get a life, like Kandi just needs to stop.

• Love 5

On previous shows Kandi has talked about Riley wanting to be in show business (remember how she has a stage in her bedroom?)  Unfortunately, since Kandi became a teen success, the whole singing into a hairbrush but not REALLY having what it takes to make it thing probably is confusing. I'll be kind and assume that Riley's camera shy and it put her off.  Haven't heard the final product.  No intention of listening to the final product.

I too saw Porsha (not Kandi) trying not to crack a smile at a few points during that fight.  My conclusion was that it was scripted in that they would meet and have it out, but Porsha was ready to let loose the hounds of hell (and did).  The smug look on her face after Kandi walked away had shades of Sheree all over it.  

Kandi really does avoid other people's drama.  I didn't see her get disproportionately angry -- it's one thing to be falsely accused of something in front of one or two friends in somebody's living room.  A natural reaction is "WTF? Who told you that? What are you talking about? That's a lie."  But imagine the same accusation made in front of 20 people at a large gathering.  Your reaction will be just a wee bit more defensive/horrified/furious/emotional.  Now picture national television.  Now picture national television, AND suddenly realizing that production set this meet up and just about anything could come out of Porsha's mouth from this point on, it will air, and you may or may not be able to refute it, depending on what the other cast members decide to make of it.  

It's a housewife phenomenon to look out for -- I've seen it in Kyle, in Lisa Vanderpump, in NeNe, in Carole Radziwell, and others.  It's "OMG, this season they come after ME."  And by "they" they mean production.  This scene will not be in the lost footage, and everything they do will be front and center and their contract (not to mention their permanent reputation) will depend on how they handle it.

People who are generally the best at playing the reality game tend to be hit hardest by it, because they understand the game thoroughly, but thought they were immune.  

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

I tend to agree. She might not have meant anything by "Kandi needs to come out of the closet" other than, Kandi needs to stop watching me have sex w/ ppl from inside my closet.

If she were a more quick-witted person, I could see it as a read about Kandi's sexuality, for sure. But that was Porsha!

Personally, I think if Porsha had been dropping a bombshell about Kandi's sexuality, she would have elaborated so everyone was clear on what she meant.

Kandi is truly vulgar and classless. She admitting to sleeping with Mynique's husband a few seasons ago back when her career was stalled so he could help her pay the bills? Admitted to sleeping w/ someone who "was nobody" to break her celibacy. Her "sweet and delicious" comment. All that "dirty balls" stuff w/ Todd a few episodes ago. So much more. I'm stunned by her lack of decorum.

Is Phaedra's divorce final IRL or is it not?

No, her divorce is not final. When she filed she misspelled her/Apollo's last name so it was refused, Apollo has now filed for real. Cynthia's divorce is not final yet either and it is rumored that she only filed for a storyline this season and that she/Peter are still together in real life but either way, neither have been proven true.

36 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

No, Kandi was not watching! LOL Sheree told Porsha that Kandi told her that she, P, slept with Block, so Porsha asked "how" did Kandi know if she slept with Block or not" and Sheree made the comment that "Kandi was watching from the closet". That is when Porsha said that "Kandi needed to come out of the closet" . Again, I do not think she was saying that Kandi was/is a lesbian but that she needs to stop spying on/getting into Porsha's sex life. LOL

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, kassa said:

On previous shows Kandi has talked about Riley wanting to be in show business (remember how she has a stage in her bedroom?)  Unfortunately, since Kandi became a teen success, the whole singing into a hairbrush but not REALLY having what it takes to make it thing probably is confusing. I'll be kind and assume that Riley's camera shy and it put her off.  Haven't heard the final product.  No intention of listening to the final product.

I too saw Porsha (not Kandi) trying not to crack a smile at a few points during that fight.  My conclusion was that it was scripted in that they would meet and have it out, but Porsha was ready to let loose the hounds of hell (and did).  The smug look on her face after Kandi walked away had shades of Sheree all over it.  

Kandi really does avoid other people's drama.  I didn't see her get disproportionately angry -- it's one thing to be falsely accused of something in front of one or two friends in somebody's living room.  A natural reaction is "WTF? Who told you that? What are you talking about? That's a lie."  But imagine the same accusation made in front of 20 people at a large gathering.  Your reaction will be just a wee bit more defensive/horrified/furious/emotional.  Now picture national television.  Now picture national television, AND suddenly realizing that production set this meet up and just about anything could come out of Porsha's mouth from this point on, it will air, and you may or may not be able to refute it, depending on what the other cast members decide to make of it.  

It's a housewife phenomenon to look out for -- I've seen it in Kyle, in Lisa Vanderpump, in NeNe, in Carole Radziwell, and others.  It's "OMG, this season they come after ME."  And by "they" they mean production.  This scene will not be in the lost footage, and everything they do will be front and center and their contract (not to mention their permanent reputation) will depend on how they handle it.

People who are generally the best at playing the reality game tend to be hit hardest by it, because they understand the game thoroughly, but thought they were immune.  

yes, but Kandi has what is termed nervous laughter anyway.. she has a tendency to do this a lot. Observe her when she speaking seriously about any topic and the laughter will always come. It's a coping mechanism..

34 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

No, Kandi was never hiding in a closet watching anyone have sex!

Someone (Phaedra??) joked that the only way kandi could be sure Porsha and Block had actually had sex was if Kandi had been watching it from the closet.

And Porsha said, "well she needs to come out of the closet."

It could have been a read about about Kandi's sexuality. But more likely imo it was just banter, like Kandi needs to get a life, like Kandi just needs to stop.

Naw.....Porsha was reading Kandi from the Lesbian prespective.  Porsha is a slick one yall..

• Love 3

No, Kandi was not watching!

Oh I know that. I was just responding to someone stating that Porsha said Kandi was literally watching.

Porsha could have made herself look better by saying "Kandi needs to step out of that closet", but, Porsha being Porsha, she isn't that good with like, the words and the phrases and whatnot.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Modeling school are often scams. There was a point mid 70s to early 80s when all of those finishing and charm schools rebranded themselves as modeling schools. They still taught the same things, but added in a tiny bit of runway coaching and maybe some practice taking pictures. Modeling schools typically dump their students after the students have completed their courses. I think Cynthia naming her modeling school "The Bailey Agency" was done intentionally to confuse. She wants students to think they are paying for an agency when you are actually getting a school. An agency will get you jobs, but a school won't. Yes, it's a real modeling school, but most modeling schools are just a cash grab to bilk suckers out of their money.

That said, I think Cynthia was smart to have an actual model scout competition as one of the things the Bailey Agency does. It helps legitimize her business. If she finds one or two people every year who might actually have a career and kicks them up to a real agency, people are much more likely to shell out $1,000/class.

• Love 2

So, porsha and sheree are having a shady conversation.  Sherees makes a joke about kandi watching people from a closet.  And porshas idea of a "shady joke" is that kandi should get out of the hypothetical but literal closet that sheree was talking about?  Really? Come on now.  

That doesn't make any sense to me, because it's neither particularly shady nor amusing to anyone.  

But, if you're upping the ante of a shady conversation, it makes more sense to use the other meaning of the phrase "in the closet" which is actually shady and makes sense. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, jumper sage said:

Sheree's son needs to get another manager or work directly with Cynthia himself.  It was Cynthia's own line and I do think she would give him a chance at exposure.

He's too tall and too built. He needs to concentrate on underwear, activewear, and commercial work. He also might be one of those people who can create a career through Instagram. His proportions are really wrong to be a workaday model. However, great pictures on Instagram showing off his body and judicious reaching out to smaller designers who need exposure along with leveraging RHoA could get him a nice little income stream.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, psychoticstate said:

I am team Kandi.  I always have been.  I like her and I like her hustle.  She worked hard for her money so I don't begrudge her counting her coins.  She also has real, legitimate talent unlike most of these Hos.  With regard to Porsha, Kandi has always struck me as someone who lays it out there so I don't see her being dishonest in this situation.  

Kandi may be a great hustler, but doesn't she know her daughter is tone deaf?  I was embarrassed for her.

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, RealReality said:

So, porsha and sheree are having a shady conversation.  Sherees makes a joke about kandi watching people from a closet.  And porshas idea of a "shady joke" is that kandi should get out of the hypothetical but literal closet that sheree was talking about?  Really? Come on now.  

I don't think she was trying to make a shady joke. Just banter.

"She was hiding in the closet watching! lol"

"Well, she needs to get out of the closet. yukyukyuk."

Just mindless banter. No shade on Porsha's part, imo.

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, balisticnikki said:

I don't think she was trying to make a shady joke. Just banter.

"She was hiding in the closet watching! lol"

"Well, she needs to get out of the closet. yukyukyuk."

Just mindless banter. No shade on Porsha's part, imo.

Porsha herself said that she was being shady when confronted by sheree at the dinner.

So, yeah, porsha was being shady...by her own account.

• Love 4
15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Porsha herself said that she was being shady when confronted by sheree at the dinner.

So, yeah, porsha was being shady...by her own account.

As they say "if no T or no shade," why was she hemming and hawing over the situation saying "who said that?" Please! The b!tch knew who said it, but wondered why she was catching all the heat when Phaedra was more explicit invoking Shamea into the conversation they had! ;-)

• Love 1
14 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Actually, all Marlo did was ask Kandi if she is a lesbian. She didn't give any reason other than someone in the group said to/told Sheree she was. It was Sheree that said it was Porsha, the "closet" comment, and  Sheree failed to mention Phaedra's comment at all. I want to know why Sheree decided to expose only Porsha and not Phaedra.

Marlo said "lesbian in the closet".  Sheree and Marlo were just stirring up drama.  It seems like a prerequisite on all of the Housewives shows that the drama gets popping at a dinner when the whole cast is there.  If Sheree brought up what Phaedra said, Sheree would also be putting herself and Kandi in the hot seat because Phaedra only said something when "Runtelldat" Sheree informed Phaedra that Kandi was spilling her secrets to the other women.

• Love 1

I don't have anything to add to the Kandi/Porsha stuff. I'm just over here shaking my head.

I do, however, have something to say about Sheree and her sky-high, unrealistic goals dreams for Kairo's modeling career. As someone who works with new writers, I see this a lot. "I'm going to write this amazing book (one book only, mind you), and it's going to hit the NY Times Bestsellers List, and I'm going to be famous!" *sigh* No, you might possibly write seven books, and the last one might get picked up by a small publisher, and you might get a 4-to-5 figure advance (maybe, possibly), and then you'll be expected to do 99.9% of the marketing -- and write your next book at the same time. You won't get famous. Lightning does strike, but it's rare. Sheree needs to understand that a new model with zippo experience, working in a small market, employed by a small company will not be paid much if anything. Any kind of artist (and, yes, modeling is an art form when done right) will do the job for pennies for a long time before he/she begins making actual dollar bills.

One more thing: I feel for Riley. She doesn't have a voice, Kandi. Don't force her to sing in public. Just don't. She will not thank you for it.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Talented Tenth said:

Marlo said "lesbian in the closet".  Sheree and Marlo were just stirring up drama.  It seems like a prerequisite on all of the Housewives shows that the drama gets popping at a dinner when the whole cast is there.  If Sheree brought up what Phaedra said, Sheree would also be putting herself and Kandi in the hot seat because Phaedra only said something when "Runtelldat" Sheree informed Phaedra that Kandi was spilling her secrets to the other women.

Which is exactly what happened with Porsha. Sheree told Porsha something Kandi spilled about first. LOL

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

Which is exactly what happened with Porsha. Sheree told Porsha something Kandi spilled about first. LOL

1 minute ago, WireWrap said:

They're all a bunch of idiots! Growing up just a little might help!  ;-)

• Love 3
6 hours ago, jumper sage said:

@Aging Goth - Everything you said was spot on except where you scream NO, I scream OMG YES.  This franchise has come to this.

Cynthia can pay her models even if they are amateurs. 

9 hours ago, psychoticstate said:

Phaedra.  Don't know what the rule of thumb is in Georgia but in California, you provide the court with a postage paid envelope addressed to your ex.  That's how he gets notified that your divorce is final if you're doing it in pro per.  Phaedra has an attorney, Apollo likely does as well so it sounds like Phaedra having to tell Apollo personally is some made up drama. 

I thought she meant that she didn't want Apollo to be notified by the jailers.  She wanted to tell him herself and will allow him to have a relationship with his children........  I thought it was an ok thing to do.

10 hours ago, announcergirl said:

Cynthia can pay her models even if they are amateurs. 

It would be nice, but at the same time it's not great to encourage Sheree's and Kairo's delusions. Most shows even in New York pay nothing or next to nothing to models who walk in their shows. 

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/advice/a20309/fashion-q-and-a-fashion-week/

http://www.thefashionlaw.com/home/only-in-new-york-are-models-paid-in-trade

I think Jenna Sauers' pieces should be required reading for anyone with dreams of being a model.

• Love 1
17 hours ago, balisticnikki said:

WTH? How things can be twisted around to make a point is astonishing. She did NOT say she slept with Chuck so he could pay her bills. This was yet ANOTHER instance of Kandi keeping her mouth shut until someone tried to come for her. She wasn't going to say anything other than that she and Chuck dated. But Mynique took it upon herself to make it sound as if Kandi was just a groupie or a one night stand. THAT is when Kandi clarified that no, she and Chuck were in a relationship. She said that when she was having a hard time with credit card bills, he would help her out. She only said that to make the point they were in a relationship, she wasn't just some side ho, like Mynique was trying to imply. 

As far as the other stuff, I don't remember the sleeping with "a nobody" comment, but the other comments, yeah she talks bluntly about sex. She has a sex toy business. So I guess people can clutch their pearls at her "lack of decorum" but I care more about someone's character. Phaedra has "decorum" and puts on her Southern Belle act, but she is a snake. I think she might even be a sociopath. I'd much rather ride with Kandi, who possesses qualities I admire in a person. Kandi is a loyal friend. Too bad the friends she made on this show, Kim and Phaedra, turned out to do her so shitty. 

• Love 14
On 2/20/2017 at 9:17 PM, MsDiva2007 said:

A hit dog barks the loudest and that would be ms Kandi Koated if your nasty!

A woman who goes crazy over being accused of having  a Menage a Trois when she knows most people have heard of her and women before seems kind of odd. I mean she isn't bothered by slinging sex toys and singing gospel music. I believe Todd is cheating on her. I believe this after hours club is key for one of those sex clubs. 

Kandi was adamant that "Porsha was an "aggressive lesbian" in bed. Sounds a lot like Bill Clinton denial but the dress told the story. So I am supposed to believe that she got that from a kiss? A kiss which Kandi says happened in a club no mention of a bed.

If she is so forward with her sexual relations yet barks like a hit dog with the mention of sex dungeons. I mean she is all about the money for Ms Kandi! sex dungeons and sex toys go together so why so Irate and threatening to do something you know you aren't about to do? I mean then that would make 2 of you needing anger management,

Porsha may not be perfect but Kandi's mouth isn't no prayer book. We see how things are working out for her other friend Tiny with her history of doing the same thing. Todd & Kandi are not some innocents in this whole thing. 

Nothing in this post is anything that actually happened on the show.  I have to wonder if I watch the same show as others. 

When did Kandi "go crazy" at the mention of a ménage a trois? That didn't happen. Like at all. She admitted a threesome right up front. Where did she go crazy? She didn't even go crazy at the mention of a seven year relationship with a woman. If anything, she was amused. And what does her singing gospel music have to do with anything?? And the after hours club is a sex club?? Huh? Where did that come from? So Porsha was at a sex club with them? No.

Kandi didn't say Porsha was an aggressive lesbian "in bed". She didn't say anything about "bed". She said when Porsha gets drunk she becomes an agressive lesbian. Which means she is not shy about coming on to women when she is drunk. And Kandi witnessed it first hand so that is why she is able to comment on it  

And how did she "bark like a hit dog" at the mention of a sex dungeon? You're right, sex toys and sex dungeons go hand in hand, which is why she would have no problem saying if she did indeed have one. What is making her angry is the fact that Porsha is totally making up lies about her to deflect from herself. It's the *intent* behind what Porsha is saying; it's not what Porsha is actually saying. Kandi doesnt care if people think she has a sex dungeon, it's the fact that Porsha is deliberately making up lies to come for her. THAT is what is setting Kandi off. 

Kandi has never claimed her mouth is a "prayer book". What does Tiny have to do with anything? And Todd and Kandi are not innocents in what "whole thing"? What are you talking about??

Edited by Tararayne
  • Love 16

For real, and I can't see how it can be KellyanneConway-ed into being something other than what it was.

• Love 4

On 2/20/2017 at 10:17 PM, MsDiva2007 said:

A hit dog barks the loudest and that would be ms Kandi Koated if your nasty!

A woman who goes crazy over being accused of having  a Menage a Trois when she knows most people have heard of her and women before seems kind of odd. I mean she isn't bothered by slinging sex toys and singing gospel music. I believe Todd is cheating on her. I believe this after hours club is key for one of those sex clubs. 

Kandi was adamant that "Porsha was an "aggressive lesbian" in bed. Sounds a lot like Bill Clinton denial but the dress told the story. So I am supposed to believe that she got that from a kiss? A kiss which Kandi says happened in a club no mention of a bed.

If she is so forward with her sexual relations yet barks like a hit dog with the mention of sex dungeons. I mean she is all about the money for Ms Kandi! sex dungeons and sex toys go together so why so Irate and threatening to do something you know you aren't about to do? I mean then that would make 2 of you needing anger management,

Porsha may not be perfect but Kandi's mouth isn't no prayer book. We see how things are working out for her other friend Tiny with her history of doing the same thing. Todd & Kandi are not some innocents in this whole thing. 

This is EXACTLY how I feel.  It was more like Kandi was doing damage control.  For one thing, the only thing that was said as far as she knew was that it was insinuated that she may be gay.  Like everyone said about Porsha and her anger management issue, Kandi also could've killed this issue by saying I did have a time or two or she could have said it was none of their business.  To escalate the group conversation and do some bus throwing at the dinner and afterwards about Porsha was totally unnecessary and the need to meet again to rehash it all was even more unnecessary.

I truly believe that the real factor in this mess is Todd1, who it has been rumored that he was cheating, could've possibly approached Porsha first.  Also for what was stated at the cafe, this was a three-way drunkfest that got a little more touchy feely and even that doesn't make either of them a "agressive lesbian."  There is too much bull coming from Kandi who seemed the most upset of the two and who appears to be the main one keeping this going.  Porsha really haven't addressed it beyond what we are seeing on the show. Not on facebook or twitter and not really on Dish Nation.  Kandi, OTOH, is on the "lesbian road tour" hitting as many talk shows as she can to keep this crap relevant.

As I stated before (my opinion, folks) for someone who has a husband, two lovely children, and close family (of sorts) and has $35 mil at her disposal and a big house, she is the most miserable person I have ever witnessed.  She had a problem with Phaedra talking to Nene and immediately assumed Phaedra was trash talking her.  She went out of her way to warn Phaedra that if Nene and Phaedra have a falling out, Nene would blast her personal business to everyone HOWEVER, that was exactly what Kandi did the moment she and Phaedra stopped being friends.  She "assumed" Phaedra was trashing her business  when Phaedra really has no reason to involve herself with the types of businesses Kandi is dealing with nor has there been a time when Phaedra ever mentioned Kandi's businesses.

It's like Kandi is perpetually paranoid about her private life.  Yes, she has Bedroom Kandi products out there but she also wants to exude this aire of superiority over the other women and that cannot be done if they all know her kinky secrets.  I feel she is more worried about what Phaedra or Porsha can really say about her private tastes. 

And it all comes back to Todd1.  He already admitted he had liking for Porsha and if he is tipping, more than likely, Kandi suspects.  To have the family she always wanted and still be rather miserable says a lot about the reality of their marriage.  She has to be just as aware that A. everyone who has been married on this show has been divorced with only one person remarrying and only one other appearing to reconcile.  Kandi and Cynthia are the only two who have been married on the show and Cynthia's marriage is over.  Being that Todd1 and Peter are very good friends and that the known cheater and criminal, Apollo is the person they seem to ride or die for, it has to have crossed her mind that Todd is probably tipping out on her;  B. I believe she would do anything to hold on to her marriage and if he wants a three-way, she would probably go along with it.  Do I believe she has a dungeon in her basement? no.  Do I believe she has SOMETHING set up in her basement that she hopes would keep him from tipping, YES.  AND I seriously believe she was friendly with Porsha only because of Todd's interest in her.  If she can control the situation, her marriage can stay intact. 

I just don't really believe that a man whose mother was disgustingly trashed by his mother in law and that he had to sign a prenup that pretty much says that if things don't work out, he would be just dismissed has to weight heavily on him and I don't buy that he no longer resents Joyce or that Joyce is all for him either.  I feel the tension is still there and this mess is the result.

DAMN!! I had WAY too much to say!!

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 5
51 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

This is EXACTLY how I feel.  It was more like Kandi was doing damage control.  For one thing, the only thing that was said as far as she knew was that it was insinuated that she may be gay.  Like everyone said about Porsha and her anger management issue, Kandi also could've killed this issue by saying I did have a time or two or she could have said it was none of their business.  To escalate the group conversation and do some bus throwing at the dinner and afterwards about Porsha was totally unnecessary and the need to meet again to rehash it all was even more unnecessary.

I truly believe that the real factor in this mess is Todd1, who it has been rumored that he was cheating, could've possibly approached Porsha first.  Also for what was stated at the cafe, this was a three-way drunkfest that got a little more touchy feely and even that doesn't make either of them a "agressive lesbian."  There is too much bull coming from Kandi who seemed the most upset of the two and who appears to be the main one keeping this going.  Porsha really haven't addressed it beyond what we are seeing on the show. Not on facebook or twitter and not really on Dish Nation.  Kandi, OTOH, is on the "lesbian road tour" hitting as many talk shows as she can to keep this crap relevant.

As I stated before (my opinion, folks) for someone who has a husband, two lovely children, and close family (of sorts) and has $35 mil at her disposal and a big house, she is the most miserable person I have ever witnessed.  She had a problem with Phaedra talking to Nene and immediately assumed Phaedra was trash talking her.  She went out of her way to warn Phaedra that if Nene and Phaedra have a falling out, Nene would blast her personal business to everyone HOWEVER, that was exactly what Kandi did the moment she and Phaedra stopped being friends.  She "assumed" Phaedra was trashing her business  when Phaedra really has no reason to involve herself with the types of businesses Kandi is dealing with nor has there been a time when Phaedra ever mentioned Kandi's businesses.

It's like Kandi is perpetually paranoid about her private life.  Yes, she has Bedroom Kandi products out there but she also wants to exude this aire of superiority over the other women and that cannot be done if they all know her kinky secrets.  I feel she is more worried about what Phaedra or Porsha can really say about her private tastes. 

And it all comes back to Todd1.  He already admitted he had liking for Porsha and if he is tipping, more than likely, Kandi suspects.  To have the family she always wanted and still be rather miserable says a lot about the reality of their marriage.  She has to be just as aware that A. everyone who has been married on this show has been divorced with only one person remarrying and only one other appearing to reconcile.  Kandi and Cynthia are the only two who have been married on the show and Cynthia's marriage is over.  Being that Todd1 and Peter are very good friends and that the known cheater and criminal, Apollo is the person they seem to ride or die for, it has to have crossed her mind that Todd is probably tipping out on her;  B. I believe she would do anything to hold on to her marriage and if he wants a three-way, she would probably go along with it.  Do I believe she has a dungeon in her basement? no.  Do I believe she has SOMETHING set up in her basement that she hopes would keep him from tipping, YES.  AND I seriously believe she was friendly with Porsha only because of Todd's interest in her.  If she can control the situation, her marriage can stay intact. 

I just don't really believe that a man whose mother was disgustingly trashed by his mother in law and that he had to sign a prenup that pretty much says that if things don't work out, he would be just dismissed has to weight heavily on him and I don't buy that he no longer resents Joyce or that Joyce is all for him either.  I feel the tension is still there and this mess is the result.

Whew! I wish there was a platform on the Reunion shows for at least 2 or 3 fans to sit before them and give their takes on the show. The cast would not be allowed to comment or speak until the fans have had their say and dismissed from the set .. There is so much I want to say to these DIVAS....Bravo should consider this because it would be a great idea you guys have great insight...

Edited by byrd
  • Love 5
24 minutes ago, Aging Goth said:

1) I dont think Kandi needs to do any damage control, and I don't think she feels that she has to do any either.  Even if the rumor had only been that she dipped a toe into the lady pool, she has a long reputation of being a freak and not caring about it.  Late night webcast, sex toy line.  She has been open in talking about sex with Todd.  She isn't a person who hides things so there isn't any "damage" done to her reputation by the knowledge that she has been with women, or had threesomes.

2) I don't think it was up to Kandi to simmer the conversation down on the glamping trip either.  For what?  She had every right to be pissed when finding out that Dummy Porsha was talking about her behind her back.  It was up to PORSHA to apologize and try to make amends immediately.  Instead of lying and trying to deflect and coming up with stupid explanations....as usual.

3) Also, if Kandi chose to be honest with people, thats her business.  She has usually prided herself on being honest, and so there was no reason to hide what she has done.  The difference between Porsha's anger management and Kandi's threesomes is that Porsha just doesn't want to talk about her anger management.  So, its the content of the conversation that bothers her.  In Kandi's case, it seems like its not the content of it, which she readily admits to, but rather the fact that Porsha would sit there and again deflect instead of just telling the truth and apologizing.  Its as Kandi says, Porsha takes something relatively small, and makes it a far bigger deal by lying about it.

4) Where are these rumors are Todd?  If the "rumors" are believing what Porsha says "the streets" are saying, I find that highly suspicious.  And Porsha's story about Todd cheating make no sense.  Todd told people he was "Marvin?"  That doesn't make sense.  If someone doesn't know who Todd is, he can share his real name because they don't watch the show.  If someone knows who Todd is, it doesn't matter what name he uses, he will be recognized as Todd Tucker, because they have seen him on the show.  So, until I can see some receipts, I have a hard time believing something that just doesn't make any sense.  Also, if a man wants sexual adventure....there is really no need to cheat on Kandi, who has no problem getting freaky.  If she is willing to have threesomes than arguably, Todd can have other women and share that with his wife.

5) I don't necessarily think Kandi is miserable.  I just think she values loyalty.  The people that she has in her business (Carmen, Don Juan) have been with her from the start.  She had an issue with that guy who was her assistant talking smack about her (Johnnie B or whatever).  And she gives loyalty.  She had been giving that guy jobs even after she fired him.  She won't take anyone talking smack about her mother or her husband....even when Mama Joyce is dead wrong.  Kandi places a premium on loyalty and seems to get upset when someone is no longer loyal to her.  I can't find fault with that, and I don't think it makes her miserable.

6) Kandi's "superiority" is based on her money...period.  She has admitted to doing stuff with women in the past, has called herself a freak and talked about sex on the show.  Since her superiority is primarily based on money (it sure isn't based on being the most prim and proper) than the sex dungeon or whatever wouldn't bother her.  Any sense of superiority or pride she has comes from being rich enough to be able to be totally honest.  I think she would happily admit to whatever sex dungeon is in her basement, and I believe her when she says she thinks it would be cool and she would make it into a business idea.

7) I wouldn't assume, and I hope Kandi wouldn't either that Todd is messing around because Peter and Apollo did.  Talk about being convicted for another mans crimes!

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, RealReality said:

1) I dont think Kandi needs to do any damage control, and I don't think she feels that she has to do any either.  Even if the rumor had only been that she dipped a toe into the lady pool, she has a long reputation of being a freak and not caring about it.  Late night webcast, sex toy line.  She has been open in talking about sex with Todd.  She isn't a person who hides things so there isn't any "damage" done to her reputation by the knowledge that she has been with women, or had threesomes.

2) I don't think it was up to Kandi to simmer the conversation down on the glamping trip either.  For what?  She had every right to be pissed when finding out that Dummy Porsha was talking about her behind her back.  It was up to PORSHA to apologize and try to make amends immediately.  Instead of lying and trying to deflect and coming up with stupid explanations....as usual.

3) Also, if Kandi chose to be honest with people, thats her business.  She has usually prided herself on being honest, and so there was no reason to hide what she has done.  The difference between Porsha's anger management and Kandi's threesomes is that Porsha just doesn't want to talk about her anger management.  So, its the content of the conversation that bothers her.  In Kandi's case, it seems like its not the content of it, which she readily admits to, but rather the fact that Porsha would sit there and again deflect instead of just telling the truth and apologizing.  Its as Kandi says, Porsha takes something relatively small, and makes it a far bigger deal by lying about it.

4) Where are these rumors are Todd?  If the "rumors" are believing what Porsha says "the streets" are saying, I find that highly suspicious.  And Porsha's story about Todd cheating make no sense.  Todd told people he was "Marvin?"  That doesn't make sense.  If someone doesn't know who Todd is, he can share his real name because they don't watch the show.  If someone knows who Todd is, it doesn't matter what name he uses, he will be recognized as Todd Tucker, because they have seen him on the show.  So, until I can see some receipts, I have a hard time believing something that just doesn't make any sense.  Also, if a man wants sexual adventure....there is really no need to cheat on Kandi, who has no problem getting freaky.  If she is willing to have threesomes than arguably, Todd can have other women and share that with his wife.

5) I don't necessarily think Kandi is miserable.  I just think she values loyalty.  The people that she has in her business (Carmen, Don Juan) have been with her from the start.  She had an issue with that guy who was her assistant talking smack about her (Johnnie B or whatever).  And she gives loyalty.  She had been giving that guy jobs even after she fired him.  She won't take anyone talking smack about her mother or her husband....even when Mama Joyce is dead wrong.  Kandi places a premium on loyalty and seems to get upset when someone is no longer loyal to her.  I can't find fault with that, and I don't think it makes her miserable.

6) Kandi's "superiority" is based on her money...period.  She has admitted to doing stuff with women in the past, has called herself a freak and talked about sex on the show.  Since her superiority is primarily based on money (it sure isn't based on being the most prim and proper) than the sex dungeon or whatever wouldn't bother her.  Any sense of superiority or pride she has comes from being rich enough to be able to be totally honest.  I think she would happily admit to whatever sex dungeon is in her basement, and I believe her when she says she thinks it would be cool and she would make it into a business idea.

7) I wouldn't assume, and I hope Kandi wouldn't either that Todd is messing around because Peter and Apollo did.  Talk about being convicted for another mans crimes!

Money gives you freedom...

7 hours ago, Aging Goth said:

But, you said it oh so well!?

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 4