Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Loose Lips Sink Ships

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, halkatla said:

Of course it doesn´t matter at all if Kandi is bi, straight, lesbian or whatever else she can think of. The only thing that does matter is that she is a nasty and horrible copy of her mama. It´s such a shame. I really used to like her before that change happened (right around the time she treated her mil like s**t and allowed MJ to crap all over that poor woman too). Being so furiously Team Appollo is also among the worst things I´ve ever seen anyone do to a "friend" on any reality tv show. No matter what Porsha or Kenya get up to it´s just not in the same evilness league. Oh and using her daughters daddy problems for a ridiculous storyline that is tmi and embarrasses said daughter is also on the list of crazy stuff Kandi seems to get away with.

4 hours ago, AndySmith said:

I have yet to see Kandi do anything remotely as vile as accusing someone of being a kidnapping rapist who drugs people.

I have yet to see anyone do anything as vile as accusing another HW of being a kidnapping rapist who drugs people and takes them to a sex dungeon.  Knowing full well they are making it up.  As bad as the HW's get, I don't think any of them have gone there with the exception of Dummy Porsha.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, halkatla said:

Of course it doesn´t matter at all if Kandi is bi, straight, lesbian or whatever else she can think of. The only thing that does matter is that she is a nasty and horrible copy of her mama. It´s such a shame. I really used to like her before that change happened (right around the time she treated her mil like s**t and allowed MJ to crap all over that poor woman too). Being so furiously Team Appollo is also among the worst things I´ve ever seen anyone do to a "friend" on any reality tv show. No matter what Porsha or Kenya get up to it´s just not in the same evilness league. Oh and using her daughters daddy problems for a ridiculous storyline that is tmi and embarrasses said daughter is also on the list of crazy stuff Kandi seems to get away with.

Well said!!!

But Kenya can go kick a rock she's extremely irritating imo.??

What was that conversation in the RV on the way to the boating trip? Bob and Sheree have the strangest talks about the past; "did I choke you? ...I could have taken the seat belt off and hit the brakes!" That was bizarre; esp. with Sheree crying, taking sympathy from Kenya, and BOB's hand in consolation! TOO weird! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Corrected spelling
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

What was that conversation in the RV on the way to the boating trip? Bob and Sheree have the strangest talks about the past; "did I choke you? ...I could have taken the seat belt off and hit the brakes!" That was bizarre; esp. with Sheree crying, taking sympathy from Kenya, and BOB's hand in consolation! TOO weird! ;-(

That occurred in the preview that aired after episode 15. This is the thread for episode 14 and might be a spoiler in this thread. 

20 hours ago, halkatla said:

Kandi and Todd have always been friends with Apollo and Phaedra.

If Phaedra hadn't been upset with Todd she would have been asking Kandi to hide those things from the feds herself.

I think a good 70% of Phaedra's problem with Kandi and Todd doing anything for Apollo is that she felt she was wronged in the relationship.  But whatever wrongs she was going through, she put up with them for years while demanding that everyone recognize her marriage as some perfect union.  Its only when Phaedra decided to have a problem with Apollo that the entire world was supposed to turn on him to please her.  I don't like Apollo, but the fact that Todd and Kandi didn't want to drop their friend on Phaedra's say so doesn't like the worst thing in the world.

And I know, that if Phaedra had chosen to stay with Apollo while he went to prison (which would have happened if he had shown a shred of interest) Phaedra would be in everyone's face demanding that they be nice to Apollo and go with her on jail visits.

• Love 4
  On ‎3‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 0:28 AM, Yolo said:

I think their all full of shit.? They all talk behind each other's back and insert themselves when they should be worrying about their own affairs.

Just my 2 cents.

Kandi's affluence gave her a chance to remain above the fray! It didn't last, allowing Porsha and Phaedra to bring her down to their level! So far Cynthia's been the only one not to be dragged into the gutter, but associating with this riff raff, it might be only a matter of time! That lesbian conversation in front of her daughter was not amusing in the least! ;-(

Oh well ,Cynthia almost made it to the gutter. That little scrap with Porsha had her right on the edge.

• Love 1

Kenya , Kenya, Kenya please leave poor Matt alone.. he can't handle you. Kenya has p-whipped this young man, and it's so sad to see him in this much pain. Stop playing with his heart and head, because he can't handle it. Why would you have sex with Matt in his truck knowing how unstable he is ? I am afraid for him there is clearly something out of sync with Matt.

Edited by byrd
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, RealReality said:

I just think Matt is crazy, unstable and violent. There is no p..whipping to it.  see Matt choking peter.  See also Matt slapping a limo driver in the face.

Yelling homophobic slurs at cops and fleeing. Kenya is only responsible for not recognizing the crazy earlier.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

Yelling homophobic slurs at cops and fleeing. Kenya is only responsible for not recognizing the crazy earlier.

I don't know if crazy can recognize crazy ?

15 hours ago, RealReality said:

I just think Matt is crazy, unstable and violent. There is no p..whipping to it.  see Matt choking peter.  See also Matt slapping a limo driver in the face.

I agree, but was he not mad at Kenya when he struck the Limo driver ? Are we speaking of the episode at Peter's Club ? Matt does have a lot of anger issues. He seriously needs help..

Edited by byrd
3 hours ago, byrd said:

I agree, but was he not mad at Kenya when he struck the Limo driver ? Are we speaking of the episode at Peter's Club ? Matt does have a lot of anger issues. He seriously needs help..

I thought he was an Uber Black driver, but what does it matter if Matt was angry at Kenya. The man was just doing his job. His passenger, Kenya, didn't want to speak to Matt. The driver started to roll up the window. Matt assaults the driver. No one in that car wanted to talk to Matt, so he just gets to hit people? No. There is no justification for assaulting an innocent third party. Matt is unstable and angry.

• Love 6