Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E11: Backed Into A Corner

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Giselle said:

GOOD GOD NO!

Erica already has a Snatch Squad at her beck and call what's Eileen gonna do, be the designated kill joy? She can suck the life out of a room.

It might be fun for five minutes with footage of Rinna chasing the car and hanging on to the bumper.

• Love 11
7 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It might be fun for five minutes with footage of Rinna chasing the car and hanging on to the bumper.

He He! She would have to let go to pick up the scattered clothes from her suitcase that was flung out while driving off. What we would see is secretly shot footage of Lisa "Single White Female-ing" Erika. 

• Love 5
9 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

was so disappointed in Vanderpump, with her the pile on Rinna at the party, bringing up some random crap. It seemed like a public stoning and LVP had a few rocks in her hand.

LVP was there to make sure Rinna didn't wiggle out of Kyle's smackdown, a role she had to take on because LVP was the conduit between what Eden said and Kyle.  Loved the "ruh roh" look on Rinna's face when the Kim is near death comment came out.  Priceless.  However, while I have no sympathy and I do mean zero fucks to give for Rinna it was a pile on in that Kyle, LVP and Erika were all there to drive the point home. In fact they seemed to be 100% sure that Rinna had said those things, no shadow of a doubt.  Like Eden's word is somehow gold.  Erika was so sure she went to Rinna's room back at the hacienda and urged her to come clean.  "Come on now Lisa" I believe is what Erika said all the while giving literal side eye to Rinna's denials.  All of which leads me to believe that production told Kyle and Erika that they had Rinna on tape saying those things.  The old mean girl Kyle would have been fine flinging around accusations and letting the chips fall but the new corporate image Kyle is not going to take a chance of looking like the bad guy even a tiny bit.  So I believe the fix was in and Rinna had no hope of deflecting or defending herself because the other other cast members had been told they were totally in the clear to let Rinna have it with both barrels.  Which they did and not gonna lie, it was entertaining.  It would have been more entertaining if it wasn't so obviously a set up but I'll take what I can get at this point.

• Love 12
10 hours ago, Blondie said:

Eileen better watch her back.  Rinna will eventually spill the beans on everything she has ever said.

Didn't she do that several episodes ago talking about Eileen's family matters to PK/Dorit 

8 hours ago, Jel said:

I think Lisa Vanderpump is entitled to a little "I told you so!" after the crap she endured last year.  As a viewer, I'm enjoying it a little.

Truly though, all I really want to know now is when did the affair start and what did Harry do.  

This! 

Lisa R has been beating the "Own it" drum for 3 seasons now to Kim, Brandi and LVP. 

When it was her time to "Own it" she chickened out and came off as a phony. 

• Love 22
18 hours ago, zulualpha said:

LVP was there to make sure Rinna didn't wiggle out of Kyle's smackdown, a role she had to take on because LVP was the conduit between what Eden said and Kyle.  Loved the "ruh roh" look on Rinna's face when the Kim is near death comment came out.  Priceless.  However, while I have no sympathy and I do mean zero fucks to give for Rinna it was a pile on in that Kyle, LVP and Erika were all there to drive the point home. In fact they seemed to be 100% sure that Rinna had said those things, no shadow of a doubt.  Like Eden's word is somehow gold.  Erika was so sure she went to Rinna's room back at the hacienda and urged her to come clean.  "Come on now Lisa" I believe is what Erika said all the while giving literal side eye to Rinna's denials.  All of which leads me to believe that production told Kyle and Erika that they had Rinna on tape saying those things.  The old mean girl Kyle would have been fine flinging around accusations and letting the chips fall but the new corporate image Kyle is not going to take a chance of looking like the bad guy even a tiny bit.  So I believe the fix was in and Rinna had no hope of deflecting or defending herself because the other other cast members had been told they were totally in the clear to let Rinna have it with both barrels.  Which they did and not gonna lie, it was entertaining.  It would have been more entertaining if it wasn't so obviously a set up but I'll take what I can get at this point.

The humiliation was complete with all the witnesses except Eden! They could have closed the circle if she had come along and Rinna wouldn't even have that "out" of trying to put this all on her! Eileen really disappointed me by backing her girl to the hilt! At least Erika tried to get Rinna to fess up! ;-)

Edited by Jamie Satyr
  • Love 9

The best parts of this episode was Eden's mom telling her that she couldn't hang out with her for awhile because she was draining and then trying to wiggle out of Eden's crazy hug, and Ken's delight to be dancing to the Mariachi band. He just couldnt have looked like he was having more fun.

• Love 11

This whole season seems terribly scripted to me. Kyle keeps saying (carrying on from last season) that she does not want the women talking about Kim. Yet Kim keeps showing up. If she wanted to be gone, she would be. Eden appears to have been brought in because of a long ago connection to Kim, and to play up a perceived connection to Kim/Kyle via her now departed sister. And most ridiculously, LisaR's part appears to be to confide in Eden and then be upset that Eden told others what she said. But it was all being filmed, so how confidential could it be? Not at all, that is how. So it appears to have been decided that this is the direction of the show this season (Kim Redux) and everyone has their roles to play. I for one am bored to tears and would rather see Yolanda and her fridge any day. Heck, even Brandi was more entertaining. Sober Kim, mostly sober Kim or drunk Kim are all yawn inducing to me.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, zulualpha said:

I don't think that Eden's word is necessarily gold, but considering LisaR's past behavior and comments coupled with her behavior at the time --- at first she didn't remember, then she might have said it, then she stared crying and wanted to leave, I think it was easy to see that LisaR was guilty. I wouldn't have needed evidence if I had seen that behavior in real life, so their doubt of LisaR's word is not suspicious to me at all.

• Love 19
13 hours ago, Giselle said:

Kim looks like an old pussy cat scrambling for footing on a slick floor. That ain't sex appeal that's a desperate appeal for sex.

Love this. And it describes Lisar also: apparently scientists can synthetically create sea water. But fish can't live in it. Lisar recreated Erika's video performance, move for move, yet with zero, ZERO of Erika's natural sex appeal. 

Lisar's very telling initial reaction to Erika J's work was to attempt to slut shame it. Granted, she was kind of tentative about it because, after all, she was venturing an opinion without first checking whether it was the same as all the cool girls', and her opinion was it was 'eeew, rauncheeee' or some such nonsense. Now that Erika's star is on the rise with the women and the wider world, Lisar has to overcompensate to the point she is SUPER fangirl!!! Recreating all of Erika's moves....what was that and when did she practice? I can't stand her kids, but I feel for them if they were exposed to their mother writhing about amongst their squash pasta maker and Harry's prebought pie shells on their kitchen island. Erk. How dreadful.

The yacht dance was surreal. Pulling that off demonstrated a psychotic level of commitment. Maybe she is also feeling threatened because Eileen is so enamoured of Erika and Eileen is Lisar's friend, goddamit! Is Lisar competing with Eileen for Erika?

• Love 21

Ewwwwww, they were spraying bug spray round the breakfast table!! Indoor outdoor living is fabulous except for the bugs-and they all had bug bites if you look closely!! 

LVP acted weird -no surprise she was goading Kyle to be angry at Rinna. The wife swap comment was bizarre-especially if you saw Ken's face! ?

Im not a big Kyle fan, but she was the epitome of class in how she dealt with the entire Rinna thing. 

Rinna is getting all she deserves. Will relish the backlash at the reunion. That pathetic display of table dancing makes me think Rinna is mentally unstable. 

• Love 4

Sometimes it just seems as if Rinna is using RHOBH as one long-term audition.   Re-creating Erika's dance on the tabletop - "See?  I can be sexy too!".  After being called out on the lies she told Eden and she's off overemoting outside - "See, I can be dramatic too?  Real tears people!!"  She's so over the top all the damn time.  Actually, is she ever off?  Also?  I hate it when people like her, who've seemingly been to therapy use therapyspeak to show how sensitive and deep they are - but apparently haven't actually incorporated therapy into their everyday living.  "I don't feel heard or seen."  Please.  

Edited by whydoievencare
Punctuation
  • Love 11

Eileen with her rules of resolution always reminds me of this scene.  Bonus two incredibly good looking men: 

When I heard Eileen say, "bring her to the table, (meaning Kyle)," and then walking away when LVP delivered the punch to Rinna about not really choosing her words.

Finallyu, Eileen declaring it not a fair fight because they don't have all the facts.  Well, Rinna brought it up.. 

• Love 3

I'm too lazy to link it so y'all will have to take my word on it, but I just perused the pics of Dorit's (shared) closet, and PK's collection of nasty T shirts seems to be hanging amongst Dorit's collection of bags and shoes.... 

It seriously made my day for some reason....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Lisar's table dance, oy vey! How is that not going to be a clip of the week on WWHL?  Erika Jayne has a bad girl vibe going on but Rinna just has, well no vibe going on. 

Because Rinna is neurotic and doesn't seem to have a personality of her own; she's either:

1. Trying to be like someone else

2. Living vicariously through others

3. Trying to get people to accept her

4. Failing miserably because she tries too hard

And as a couple people mentioned already, she is likely envious of the others because she doesn't have a vibe, respect or integrity. She's all over the place doing whatever it takes to try to fit in. Having seen the last several seasons, I find her quite unlikeable. Maybe if she were to just be herself--unless her true self is a neurotic mess--she might become likeable. I just don't think she can deal with feeling "less than" some of the others so we'll never see the real Rinna because she wants to be front and center all the time.

Take Eileen for example: I don't find her very interesting but she doesn't run around desperate for attention/drama. She seems ok with herself and her status within the dynamic. Rinna could stand to take a hint from that. 

Edited by Runnergirl
  • Love 11

I still keep trying to understand Harry Hamlin in all of this.  I've had a crush on him for years and he seems like such a nice person.  I noticed he didn't blindly back LisaR up like Eileen did.  He said "you've never said that to me."  Plus his advice was good -- the people involved need to deal with their own issues.  I can't understand how he ended up with LisaR and those kids!  I hate to say bad things about kids, so I will decline to give my opinion on them, which should say it all!!  Just hearing his voice made me happy.  Why did he have to end up with LisaR and not ME????

• Love 6

Above post so true. Eileen might be too bland for some, but she is true to herself-milk toast and all. Rinna seems bipolar to me. Sadly, her mom seemed emotionally fragile as well. 

When real issues such as lifetime alcoholism, drug addiction and mental instability become the bread and butter of the show, it becomes far from entertaining. 

Eden may not be drinking but she has not dealt with her demons. The day I push my daughter away when she needs comfort is the day I am not a good mom anymore. Tres miserable. 

• Love 7

I was really down on Lisa R last season as I thought she was out of bounds with allegations against LIsa V, HOWEVER, I am such a NON-fan of Kim and Kyle, that I have to side with Lisa R on this.  I mean, I kind of agree with her....so, it doesn't bother me.  I mean she gave her word to not talk more about Kim, but, so what? Housewives lie all the time.  lol  And two of the biggest liars are Kim and Kyle, so, she can just get in line.  IT's hard to compete with the likes of them.

And I'm even a little fed up with my normal favorite HW, Lisa V.  I guess I'm over her.  That's what she gets for siding with Kyle.  Apparently, they see something in each other than isn't apparent on screen.   Of course, I"m fickle depending on how the script goes, so, we'll see how this plays out. You gotta give them some credit.  They really will do anything for fame and money. lol 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 2
17 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim is denying she made a specific claim about him, not that she said husband instead of Harry Hamlin. 

True.

Either way, it was a desperate move to deflect. Something Kim is very good at. She did the same thing in the limo during season 1 and in other seasons. Kim wanted to throw something out about Rinna's husband, not anyone else's husband.

I was reading a few of the comments-does anyone think a show with Eileen and Erika driving cross country would be must watch TV?

Only if they do a Thelma and Louise and drive off a cliff.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12
26 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Above post so true. Eileen might be too bland for some, but she is true to herself-milk toast and all. Rinna seems bipolar to me. Sadly, her mom seemed emotionally fragile as well. 

When real issues such as lifetime alcoholism, drug addiction and mental instability become the bread and butter of the show, it becomes far from entertaining. 

Eden may not be drinking but she has not dealt with her demons. The day I push my daughter away when she needs comfort is the day I am not a good mom anymore. Tres miserable. 

Really the show isn't necessarily about addiction, it is about how those around deal with these women's "problems" and how they insert themselves (repeatedly) with their opinions in other people's stuff.  If anything to me, the show has a whole lot of talk about the dearly departed.  Rinna and Eden are stuck in the deaths of their sisters, Eileen is in therapy to deal with grief, Kyle has a scripted show as an homage to growing up with her mother.  It is the prediction of death that is so distasteful.  When some hates you, as Rinna does Kim, to even mention she is close to death is really, really tawdry.

Respectfully, I disagree about Eden not dealing with her demons.  She needs to take a page from Eileen's book and get some therapy.  Every day, every conversation, every sister relationship, should not hinge on her sister's death 15 years ago.  She has married, had children and divorced.  Her mom, also in recovery, can only allocate so many emotional resources.   I am curious just how long does Eden want these hugs to last?  To me, it goes from being needy, to the need to control.  She has to know by now, people, especially strangers are  really uncomfortable with the hug situation and the kiss on the lips.  Eden puts her needs above others' comfort and she does it as a form of control.  Her mom sees it and needs not to enable her.  

• Love 18
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

And I'm even a little fed up with my normal favorite HW, Lisa V.  I guess I'm over her.  That's what she gets for siding with Kyle.  Apparently, they see something in each other than isn't apparent on screen.

It's always so interesting to me how differently people perceive things.  My take on Kyle and LVP is that what they see in each other is tremendously apparent on-screen, and it's a huge factor in what makes the show so enjoyable--when it is enjoyable.  They get each other, they make each other laugh, they can be kids with each other, and they share a sly appreciation of how the game is played.  That sort of simpatico is lots of fun to watch.  For me anyway.

On 2/15/2017 at 0:32 AM, BlackMamba said:

Lisa R doing the painkiller dance had me screeching.   It reminded me of Danielle Staub on Jersey ?

giphy.gif

The other great thing about this clip is that it allows us to document the very day and minute that Louboutins started to fall out of fashion.

• Love 16
19 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Kim is denying she made a specific claim about him, not that she said husband instead of Harry Hamlin. 

She didn't make a specific claim about him.  She made all kinds of innuendos and heavily veiled accusations, but she never came right out and said something.  That's what was so frustrating.  It's as though someone said to you, "If I told these people what I know about you, you'd be sorry."  So you say, "I don't think you know anything about me that I'd mind other people knowing, so please go ahead and tell everyone," to which this persona replies, with a sly look, "Oh, I don't think I have to say anything, do you?"  The person likely doesn't know jackshit about you but, through the power of suggestion, now everyone thinks you've got some horrible and disgusting thing in your past that you've been hiding from everyone.  It's disgusting behavior, and one of the many times I wanted to slap the smug right off Kim's dried-apple face.

• Love 20

In the flashback photos from the 90's, Kyle resembles Grace Gummer. 

I'm no fashion maven, but everyone's dress for the Agency party struck me as quite terrible.

• Rinna looked like her bra was peeping out
  • Erica's dress looked cheap and like it had cartoon boobs and nipples scrawled on it.  Dorit has a nice body (especially for someone with an infant - seriously, kadooz!) but that white jumpsuit would have been flattering on almost no one.  It made her stomach look puffy. 
  • Hated the cut of Kyle's in the front. 
  • Hated the hot pink color of Lisa's.  The 80's have been over for quite some time.
  • Eileen's looked vaguely like a Project Runway reject made out of a restaurant tablecloth. 
  • Love 2

I was thinking again (who knows why?) about how this season seems so scripted to me. And in great part because much of this epi revolved around what LisaR said to Eden about Kim,  though she doesn't remember it. But it was during filming so why would you say it and not know it would end up on the show? It got me thinking (again, why?) about who some of the HoWives/hubbies remind me of. LisaR and Harry are Lucy and Desi. She is the madcap wife who is always saying/doing the wrong thing. Harry loves her despite it and often tries to talk her down from whatever situation she has gotten herself into.  Eileen and Vince are Ethel and Fred. Eileen is the straightman side kick along for the ride. Vince is the mostly quiet hubby in the background.

Then there is LisaV and Ken. They are Oliver and Lisa Douglas of Green Acres fame. She the flamboyant dresser, he the long suffering hubby. Living on acreage full of a variety of critters.

Kyle and Mo are Ward and June Cleaver. Responsible, steady, great marriage, good parents. And of course Kim is The Beav. Always in trouble, and the centre of attention whether she is on an episode or not.

That's all I got. Other than apparently way too much time on my hands.

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 8

Ericka – hair/makeup/dress for The Agency party – looked gorgeous.  The dress didn’t have any built in foundation and she wasn’t Spanxed or vaselined into the dress – she has a beautiful bod and looked more “real” and she always looks better with less makeup.  She was on WWHL dressed as Ericka Jayne  - Mikey doesn’t seem to understand that studio lighting and stage lighting are different. It’s one thing if she were performing at a club where it’s dark and the makeup is applied heavier so that the people in the audience can see it better. ON WWHL, it came across as gaudy, harsh and garish. Reminds me of my clubbing nights – where at 4:00 AM you’re sitting in a diner eating breakfast after a night on the town. Ain’t anyone looking pretty in that light.

Kyle – hair/makeup/dress for The Agency party – also looked gorgeous. Kyle definitely looks good in red and the cut and fit of the dress complimented her. This season she has had more hits than misses.

• Love 9

I lost respect for Rinna when she tried to pull a Dorit of “not remembering”. Dorit at least had the excuse of it being a dinner party with alcohol flowing. Lisa was in a boutique, during the day, with a sober Eden. Dorit also at least went full in and committed to the amnesia…Lisa R is an actress and she couldn’t stick to the script she chose herself.

She should have just been honest. I am still not over what transpired between myself and Kim. At Game night, I apologized to her and was upset that she offered no apology in return. I hate the bitch and talking smack about her will continue. I’m sorry Kyle, I know I said I wouldn’t talk about her and I will once again try not to do so in front of the cameras.

As for Kyle, my question to Lisa, after her stating not remembering, would have been…well do you feel that I enable Kim, do you think she is this close to death, and do you think Kim is not sober? Next I would say, as soon as we get stateside, you, me and Eden are going to sit down and address this.

On a side note, there were 2 scenes in Mexico where some of the cast were in the mini van. Ericka, on both occasions seemed high (as in much more animated than usual, “happy” and seriously blabby)

• Love 13

My oldest sister is a compulsive, pathological liar.  She goes as far to proclaim that she adopted her son who looks just like her! Rinna ain't got nuttin on my sister.  I barely blink an eye at Lisa Rinna

• Love 5
12 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I am curious just how long does Eden want these hugs to last?  To me, it goes from being needy, to the need to control.  She has to know by now, people, especially strangers are  really uncomfortable with the hug situation and the kiss on the lips.  Eden puts her needs above others' comfort and she does it as a form of control.  Her mom sees it and needs not to enable her.  

Oh please no more talk of anyone enabling anyone else!!!!!! lol. 

Eden's hugs will last as long as it takes for Eden to try and make them a 'thing'. She frequently hashtags #EdenHug in her many many tweets daily. It makes me want to vom. The best thing to come out of our exposure to this attention seeking nonsense is the hilarious TH where Kyle reenacts being hugged by Eden with her dog. If Eden can commodify something out of her (soon to be terminated) time on air to make bring in the shekels, she will and this is what we are seeing.

I have a very low tolerance to adult women adopting the mannerisms of little girls, or how they perceive little girls to act. I especially hate when one ho walks into a room to greet another ho and semi runs with really short steps and her arms outstretched like a toddler. UGH. The high pitched voices and squealing...the day they start baby talking to one another is the day I switch off forever. LVP looks especially ridiculous when she does this.Taylor Armstrong made it an 'artform'.  I cannot abide women actively infantalizing themselves. We've struggled for too long and come too far in fighting sexism and stereotyping to give it all back by behaving  like our iqs have lost a digit. 

• Love 4

I was thinking about something Eileen said in her blog, ". . . if she hadn't aggressively gone after LisaR and me and how she viewed our friendship. . . "  Referring to Game Night.

I don't know if it is an awareness problem on Eileen's part but she might want to rewatch the episode, it would the part where she was pointing her finger (something she called Kim out for in Amsterdam) and told Dorit, "to stop talking, you talk too much."  I really don't think Kim was any more and frankly less aggressive than Eileen.  For Eileen to act as if they were having high tea and Kim came in with a six shooter is a little disingenuous. To now claim that Kim is the reason Rinna blabbed, raises the question when is Eileen ever going to hold Rinna accountable for her actions?  

To me, it seems Eileen's dislike of Kyle, Kim and LVP outweighs her objectivity.  Did Eileen protest when Edna was reading the riot act about Kyle? No.  Did Eileen accept a free trip to paradise on Mauricio's dime, of course she did.  I don't think fan girls, Rinna and Eileen liked the idea that production greenlighted Kyle going to Greece with Erika. 

Rinna with all her bravado, because of Erika, thought she was going to go into a conversation with Kyle about how intrusive and inappropriate Eden had been.  Fooled you. 

The whole backed her in a corner thing, totally self-inflicted.

• Love 19
On 2/17/2017 at 3:32 PM, pbutler111 said:

She didn't make a specific claim about him.  She made all kinds of innuendos and heavily veiled accusations, but she never came right out and said something.  That's what was so frustrating.  It's as though someone said to you, "If I told these people what I know about you, you'd be sorry."  So you say, "I don't think you know anything about me that I'd mind other people knowing, so please go ahead and tell everyone," to which this persona replies, with a sly look, "Oh, I don't think I have to say anything, do you?"  The person likely doesn't know jackshit about you but, through the power of suggestion, now everyone thinks you've got some horrible and disgusting thing in your past that you've been hiding from everyone.  It's disgusting behavior, and one of the many times I wanted to slap the smug right off Kim's dried-apple face.

Bwahahahaha

2c962f1a9a96b92f975586a02e27c235.jpg

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I was thinking about something Eileen said in her blog, ". . . if she hadn't aggressively gone after LisaR and me and how she viewed our friendship. . . "  Referring to Game Night.

I don't know if it is an awareness problem on Eileen's part but she might want to rewatch the episode, it would the part where she was pointing her finger (something she called Kim out for in Amsterdam) and told Dorit, "to stop talking, you talk too much."  I really don't think Kim was any more and frankly less aggressive than Eileen.  For Eileen to act as if they were having high tea and Kim came in with a six shooter is a little disingenuous. To now claim that Kim is the reason Rinna blabbed, raises the question when is Eileen ever going to hold Rinna accountable for her actions?  

To me, it seems Eileen's dislike of Kyle, Kim and LVP outweighs her objectivity.  Did Eileen protest when Edna was reading the riot act about Kyle? No.  Did Eileen accept a free trip to paradise on Mauricio's dime, of course she did.  I don't think fan girls, Rinna and Eileen liked the idea that production greenlighted Kyle going to Greece with Erika. 

Rinna with all her bravado, because of Erika, thought she was going to go into a conversation with Kyle about how intrusive and inappropriate Eden had been.  Fooled you. 

This "backed into a corner" claim is BS!. Rinna walked over to Kyle, who was standing near the bar to ask her about what Erika told her. It was Rinna that led herself/Kyle over to the wall, away from the bar, and to where Eileen and Erika were sitting/standing. Lisa/Dorit saw Kyle talking to Rinna/that group and walked over. Rinna and Eileen are trying to make it sound like Rinna was jumped/cornered out of the blue, when in fact Rinna started the conversation with Kyle herself. Its another example of they trying to deflect blame onto someone else.

• Love 13
28 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

I expected better of Eileen; not backing her friend to the hilt! Erika played it right and tried to get Rinna to fess up! I was a lot more impressed by her behavior as opposed to Rinna and Eileen deflecting by talking about LVP's satisfaction with the drama at hand blowing up! You have to laugh with LVP's "own it, own it!" Rinna had me in her corner through petulant behavior early on by LVP, but she truly used up all that capital when she poisoned the mind of Eden concerning Kim! ;-)

• Love 2
16 hours ago, queenjen said:

I have a very low tolerance to adult women adopting the mannerisms of little girls, or how they perceive little girls to act. I especially hate when one ho walks into a room to greet another ho and semi runs with really short steps and her arms outstretched like a toddler. UGH. The high pitched voices and squealing...the day they start baby talking to one another is the day I switch off forever. LVP looks especially ridiculous when she does this.Taylor Armstrong made it an 'artform'.  I cannot abide women actively infantalizing themselves. We've struggled for too long and come too far in fighting sexism and stereotyping to give it all back by behaving  like our iqs have lost a digit. 

Breathy baby talk in mature woment: simultaneously worthy of eye-roll amusement and side-eye scorn.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

This "backed into a corner" claim is BS!. Rinna walked over to Kyle, who was standing near the bar to ask her about what Erika told her. It was Rinna that led herself/Kyle over to the wall, away from the bar, and to where Eileen and Erika were sitting/standing. Lisa/Dorit saw Kyle talking to Rinna/that group and walked over. Rinna and Eileen are trying to make it sound like Rinna was jumped/cornered out of the blue, when in fact Rinna started the conversation with Kyle herself. Its another example of they trying to deflect blame onto someone else.

Eileen ordered Rinna to bring Kyle to the table.  So that is on Eileen,  it was Kyle who said we are both in the corner.  Eileen trying so hard to make Rinna the victim.  Eileen and Erika jumped in on the conversation first.  I just have issues with Eileen's revisionist history.

BTW, not directed at you WW, why do these women say, "we need the facts?"  LVP said it correctly, "either you or Eden are lying."  I don't remember doesn't excuse anything.  Can't come back later and say, "oh now I remember."

There is something more sinister going on, fairly obvious both Eileen and Rinna really don't like Kyle and are using Kim as their scapegoat.  Game Night all Kyle said, "is you two don't mix well."  That was not excusing Kim or Rinna.  Harry Hamlin chiming in, as if Kim had asked for help with her alcoholism just shows he is pretty out of it.  Calling Kyle an enabler?  Makes me thing the only way they deal with addiction is to shut the addict out of their lives, and then take a bow on how they suffered so.  No, you are with the alcoholic when they are sober and when they aren't you don't enable them. 

When someone gets sober, you return back in their life.  It isn't a life sentence of ostracizing.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 14
2 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

There is something more sinister going on, fairly obvious both Eileen and Rinna really don't like Kyle and are using Kim as their scapegoat.  Game Night all Kyle said, "is you two don't mix well."  That was not excusing Kim or Rinna.  Harry Hamlin chiming in, as if Kim had asked for help with her alcoholism just shows he is pretty out of it.  Calling Kyle an enabler?  Makes me thing the only way they deal with addiction is to shut the addict out of their lives, and then take a bow on how they suffered so.  No, you are with the alcoholic when they are sober and when they aren't you don't enable them. 

When someone gets sober, you return back in their life.  It isn't a life sentence of ostracizing.

Sometimes I think the lot of these idiots use the word "enabler" to mean "I disagree with how you dealt with this situation" :)

• Love 6

Rinna thinks her "life is good"? Her life is good???!! You're such a soulless sellout you did a Depends commercial <A DEPENDS COMMERCIAL!>, your lips resemble a puckered, greased-up anus, and your 'career' has spiraled to working as a pathetic dancing zoo ape on a reality tv show. Yeah--great life; you're probably next in line for a Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Edited by StevieRocks
  • Love 4
On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 9:32 PM, BlackMamba said:

Lisa R doing the painkiller dance had me screeching.   It reminded me of Danielle Staub on Jersey ?

giphy.gif

Well we know they both waxed. I'm glad they did nobody likes seeing spider legs.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, princelina said:

Sometimes I think the lot of these idiots use the word "enabler" to mean "I disagree with how you dealt with this situation" :)

Rinna, Eden and Eileen seem to think that Kim voices a contrary opinion she isn't sober and if Kyle doesn't chastise her she is enabling.  Who is to say Kyle doesn't agree with Kim in her opinions about Eileen and Rinna? 

Eden with her Zen, sober, reaching out to heal (problem is it is more about Eden's healing than anyone else's) nonsense, is about 100 times worse than Kim in dealing with this season.  She is almost feral in her responses in social media and interviews regarding the cast (except LVP, because she was a "friend" of the great Vidal).  I am anxious to see if she unleashes on air during the season. 

At this point with this group I am treating the words "sober" and "enabler" like religion.  It seems in means different things to different people.  Having said that there is no shortage of judgment with Eden, Eileen and Rinna.  Eileen is enigma, as she is publicly grieving the loss of her family members, but Kyle she be exiling her sister?  Wouldn't it be better for the sisters to have a relationship with her while they are both alive?  Rinna doesn't seem to understand her impulse control disorder is fixable it just means she needs to think before she speaks, instead of sucking all the oxygen out of the room with these sweeping statements and then backpedaling to cover her lack of forethought.  As to Eden, she like the Hamlins seem to think if you just cut the addict out of your life and wait for them to die, you escape the label of enabler.  Almost a told you so moment.  As if being called an enabler is the worst thing on the planet.  Granted once they are gone you can't go back, but it certainly isn't the only route.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

Eileen ordered Rinna to bring Kyle to the table.  So that is on Eileen,  it was Kyle who said we are both in the corner.  Eileen trying so hard to make Rinna the victim.  Eileen and Erika jumped in on the conversation first.  I just have issues with Eileen's revisionist history.

BTW, not directed at you WW, why do these women say, "we need the facts?"  LVP said it correctly, "either you or Eden are lying."  I don't remember doesn't excuse anything.  Can't come back later and say, "oh now I remember."

When did Eileen 'order' LR to bring Kyle to the table?  The only thing that was said was by Erika and she said you need to talk to Kyle.

As I saw it, LR called Kyle over to near the table after that.  Both Eileen stood up to be a part of the conversation.  Then we have LVP and Dorit coming over to join in the conversation.  Sorry but all them decided to be part of the conversation.  So, IMO, it was a bit of a gang up.  Erika, Eileen, LVP and Dorit joined the 'conversation' and none of them were 'invited'.

I also read Eileen's blog a bit differently.  I think Eileen is absolutely correct in saying that LR had no intention of going anywhere with Kim but Kim decided to insert herself into the situation on game night.  Yeah, sorry, Kim went there unprovoked.  Kim's insertion put everything in motion.  Eileen also said that LR's words regarding Kim's sobriety were inaccurate and extreme.

I don't think any of this has to do with Eileen or LR not liking Kyle and they're are using Kim as a scapegoat.  Nope.  Kim is not a scapegoat.  She is a special snowflake who doesn't take responsibility for her actions, sober or drunk.  From what I've seen, they both like Kyle.  It's about Kim and her demanding apologies when she refuses to apologize for her actions.  I love Kyle but I do think Kyle has been an enabler in the past.  I get it.  Kim has children and those children have been Kyle's first priority.  And sometimes what you think is best for the innocent children may cause you to enable the addict.  Again, I totally get it.  It's hard.

KR was wrong in saying the things she did when she and Eden were shopping.  However, Eden also had her own agenda regarding Kyle and Kim.  She made declarations about Kyle and Kim that had nothing to do with what LR had said.  Eden talked about the 'vibe' she got from the sisters.

I also don't think that because someone gets sober, you have to return into their lives.  That's up to the person who gets sober and their willingness to own their behavior.   If they can't own it and apologize for their behavior, that's on them.  Not the person who has been affected by their behavior.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, breezy424 said:

When did Eileen 'order' LR to bring Kyle to the table?  The only thing that was said was by Erika and she said you need to talk to Kyle.

As I saw it, LR called Kyle over to near the table after that.  Both Eileen stood up to be a part of the conversation.  Then we have LVP and Dorit coming over to join in the conversation.  Sorry but all them decided to be part of the conversation.  So, IMO, it was a bit of a gang up.  Erika, Eileen, LVP and Dorit joined the 'conversation' and none of them were 'invited'.

I also read Eileen's blog a bit differently.  I think Eileen is absolutely correct in saying that LR had no intention of going anywhere with Kim but Kim decided to insert herself into the situation on game night.  Yeah, sorry, Kim went there unprovoked.  Kim's insertion put everything in motion.  Eileen also said that LR's words regarding Kim's sobriety were inaccurate and extreme.

I don't think any of this has to do with Eileen or LR not liking Kyle and they're are using Kim as a scapegoat.  Nope.  Kim is not a scapegoat.  She is a special snowflake who doesn't take responsibility for her actions, sober or drunk.  From what I've seen, they both like Kyle.  It's about Kim and her demanding apologies when she refuses to apologize for her actions.  I love Kyle but I do think Kyle has been an enabler in the past.  I get it.  Kim has children and those children have been Kyle's first priority.  And sometimes what you think is best for the innocent children may cause you to enable the addict.  Again, I totally get it.  It's hard.

KR was wrong in saying the things she did when she and Eden were shopping.  However, Eden also had her own agenda regarding Kyle and Kim.  She made declarations about Kyle and Kim that had nothing to do with what LR had said.  Eden talked about the 'vibe' she got from the sisters.

I also don't think that because someone gets sober, you have to return into their lives.  That's up to the person who gets sober and their willingness to own their behavior.   If they can't own it and apologize for their behavior, that's on them.  Not the person who has been affected by their behavior.

Lisa may not have been invited but she was involved because Eden went to her and she told Kyle what was said, so I do understand why she went over. The same holds true for Dorit, Eden also confided in her as well. The only ones not involved in this were Eileen and to a lesser extent, Erika.

Eileen was giving Rinna a pass in her blog, Yes, she said that Rinna was wrong to say what she did but then she tried to minimize it. Had it been Lisa or Dorit, Eileen would have ripped them a new one!

Also, so what that Kim chimed in on a conversation that she had nothing to do with, she has a past history (in her mind) of Eileen/Rinna doing to her what they were doing to Dorit. Neither Eileen or Rinna had anything to do with "panytgate" as they were not there when the accidental flashing happened and they were both aware that Erika/Dorit had dealt with the issue and moved past it but Eileen decided that that wasn't good enough for her. Once again, someone's apology was not to her satisfaction, even though she was not the offended party, so she decided to bring it up with everyone there to embarrass/humiliate Dorit.

Sadly, I do think this has to do with them being upset at Kyle, not just their intense dislike of Kim. Kyle stood by Lisa last season despite their best effort to sever Lisa's/Kyle's friendship, so, Yes, it was a bit of payback. Otherwise, Rinna would not have brought Kyle into her conversation with Eden to begin with, she would have kept it strictly confined to Kim but she didn't.

As for Kyle "enabling" Kim, I am sure she did at times because of her nieces/nephew when they were younger but that was years ago and Rinna was speaking in present terms, not past tense and she asked for Eden to "help"!

Yes, Eden is weird/intrusive, to say the least, but she was fed alarming info about Kim/Kyle by someone that said they were worried/concerned about both of the sisters because "she cares about them" and this was done after Eden had already told Rinna about how devastated she was over her sisters death. Sorry, this was more than just Rinna sharing her feelings, it was done with the intent of getting Eden on her "side" against Kim and to a lesser extent, Kyle as well.

As for what Kim has/hasn't said by way of an apology to her kids, Kyle or the rest of the family since getting sober this time, we just don't know. It is possible that she did apologize to them for her ugly behavior just as much as it is possible that she didn't but it isn't up to anyone outside the family to decide if it is good enough for them. As for apologies to anyone on the show, outside of Kyle, their actions also come into play as well. Rinna has not kept Kim's name out of her mouth, at all, so I doubt there will be any real, heartfelt apology from Kim to her until that happens. Actions speak louder than words. I hope that some day that Kim does sincerely apologize to all of them but I would not hold my breath and if it were me, I would let it go and move on. Be nice, polite and keep her at arms length and refuse to engage in a battle of the wits with her because it only lowers you to her level. LOL Again, dam Rinna for making me defend Kim! Grrrrrrrr   LOL

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 10
9 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

You hear Eileen in the background say, "bring her to the table," after Rinna decides to talk to Kyle.  Honest, I am not making it up.

I think the way Erika couched it, it seemed Eden was going to be the topic of discussion, Dorit said nothing and walked away, Eileen said very little other than, "literally backed into a corner".  Erika brought up loyalty, LVP was the one who had the conversation with Eden.  This a group who keeps calling, "game of telephone", so they should all be present. They peeled off when it was obvious Rinna was struggling. 

As to Eileen, she can't rest on some high horse that the conversation was polite conversation, until Kim inserted herself.  It just wasn't. Eileen was very aggressive and rude-she set the tone.  At least Kim brought the conversation back to civil at one point.  Dorit brought up the Eileen/Rinna dynamic.  They need to be big girls and not react.  Kim has no control over Rinna's reactions.  No one thought Rinna was appropriate in her "arrest" comment. 

The whole idea about change through sober living is you have a chance to repair relationships with family.  Rinna smoked any apology she had coming when she smashed the glass and sent Kim threatening messages.  Kim is not responsible, drunk or sober, for Rinna's theatrics.  Do I think Kim should apologize to Harry for dirty fighting-yes I do, not Rinna though. I don't think any reasonable person would expect a co-worker to cut off family ties in favor of them.  Kyle stopped the enabling Season 1, six years later people are still talking about it?  I don't get it.  Kyle called Kim out on her behavior in Amsterdam.  She said it was indefensible. 

I do agree with Rinna she was probably acting with good intentions and was honestly surprised when Eden said she didn;t get a good vibe for Kyle. Rinna thinking Eden and Kyle could get off to a better start, she just foolishly fell into the trap of talking about Kim.  I don't think Rinna realized until it was too late, that Eden's "help" had far more to do with Eden and her issues than her trying to push restart with Kyle.  I believe Rinna could have a valid defense if she spoke to trying to make things work with Kyle and Eden instead of whining about Kim starting it.  Again in Rinna's defense she did set up a lunch with Kyle and Eden.  The only hypocritical thing I can say about Rinna, is she speaks of Kyle not shutting Kim down in her house, but when she was hosting a party she literally ran from the discussion instead of shutting Eden down.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

You hear Eileen in the background say, "bring her to the table," after Rinna decides to talk to Kyle.  Honest, I am not making it up.

I think the way Erika couched it, it seemed Eden was going to be the topic of discussion, Dorit said nothing and walked away, Eileen said very little other than, "literally backed into a corner".  Erika brought up loyalty, LVP was the one who had the conversation with Eden.  This a group who keeps calling, "game of telephone", so they should all be present. They peeled off when it was obvious Rinna was struggling. 

As to Eileen, she can't rest on some high horse that the conversation was polite conversation, until Kim inserted herself.  It just wasn't. Eileen was very aggressive and rude-she set the tone.  At least Kim brought the conversation back to civil at one point.  Dorit brought up the Eileen/Rinna dynamic.  They need to be big girls and not react.  Kim has no control over Rinna's reactions.  No one thought Rinna was appropriate in her "arrest" comment. 

The whole idea about change through sober living is you have a chance to repair relationships with family.  Rinna smoked any apology she had coming when she smashed the glass and sent Kim threatening messages.  Kim is not responsible, drunk or sober, for Rinna's theatrics.  Do I think Kim should apologize to Harry for dirty fighting-yes I do, not Rinna though. I don't think any reasonable person would expect a co-worker to cut off family ties in favor of them.  Kyle stopped the enabling Season 1, six years later people are still talking about it?  I don't get it.  Kyle called Kim out on her behavior in Amsterdam.  She said it was indefensible. 

I do agree with Rinna she was probably acting with good intentions and was honestly surprised when Eden said she didn;t get a good vibe for Kyle. Rinna thinking Eden and Kyle could get off to a better start, she just foolishly fell into the trap of talking about Kim.  I don't think Rinna realized until it was too late, that Eden's "help" had far more to do with Eden and her issues than her trying to push restart with Kyle.  I believe Rinna could have a valid defense if she spoke to trying to make things work with Kyle and Eden instead of whining about Kim starting it.  Again in Rinna's defense she did set up a lunch with Kyle and Eden.  The only hypocritical thing I can say about Rinna, is she speaks of Kyle not shutting Kim down in her house, but when she was hosting a party she literally ran from the discussion instead of shutting Eden down.

But she, Rinna, sat there nodding her head in agreement with Eden even though it was plain to see Kyle, her friend, was really uncomfortable with Eden's inquisition into the Richard family's alcohol consumption history. That isn't how someone acts when someone you just met goes in on a friend, it just isn't. Sorry, I don't find Rinna's behavior at that lunch defensible at all. Now had she told Kyle that Eden might be able to "help" Kim with her recovery before hand, I would agree with you but she didn't, she just sat there nodding with a stupid fake concerned look on her face. LOL

• Love 10

OK.  Went back to the show.  I don't hear Eileen saying you need to bring Kyle to the table.  Sorry but I don't.  I do hear Erika say to LR that you need to talk to Kyle.  And it certainly doesn't mean that Eileen 'demanded' anything.

LVP may have been involved but that does not give her permission to walk over and involve herself.  LVP decided to do that without knowing anything about what was the conversation that was going on.  LVP had no idea.  Neither does Dorit.

• Love 1