Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E06: Compromising Positions

• Start Topic

I personally don't see any reason to questions Kim's sobriety by anyone considering A) For what? B) At this point it's just vultures over a carcass C) She really isn't giving us season 2/3 Kim anyway and D) Her story is so damn sad and tragic.... not very entertaining.. It's really not the center of anything CURRENT with any of the ladies so this is one storyline I don't need recycled for sure. 

I find it so ghastly and wonder what the appeal is. I get juicy and the appeal for scandal but this.. Can't imagine what's so pleasant about latching on to such a sad detail of Kims life. LisaR really does lack humane qualities I tell ya. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 9

Well, I will question whatever I want as long as these "ladies" are on my TV . 

I ain't mad at Rinna for bringing up the arrest. I actually laughed. It happened, it was real. Just like I loved LVP for bringing up "the affair", it too was real and the idiots are on TV, expecting privacy is ridiculously stupid.

Speaking of stupid, being shocked that you flashed after announcing you are commando in a miniskirt? Yeah.

• Love 16
34 minutes ago, Yours Truly said:

I personally don't see any reason to questions Kim's sobriety by anyone considering A) For what? B) At this point it's just vultures over a carcass C) She really isn't giving us season 2/3 Kim anyway and D) Her story is so damn sad and tragic.... not very entertaining.. It's really not the center of anything CURRENT with any of the ladies so this is one storyline I don't need recycled for sure. 

I find it so ghastly and wonder what the appeal is. I get juicy and the appeal for scandal but this.. Can't imagine what's so pleasant about latching on to such a sad detail of Kims life. LisaR really does lack humane qualities I tell ya. 

I agree with you here. I don't see the appeal either. I am sick to death of the addiction conversation and storylines. But this is what Bravo gives us, so they don't hear us. Does anyone not think that a big reason Eden is here is because of her past addiction and her sister's tragic history? A history that just happened to include partying hard with Kim Richards? Honestly, that was her appeal to Bravo and that is where they are going to take us. From what I have read, we will have more of it this season and it will expand because there are accusations against one of the ho'wives that they have a dependency on pills. I am dreading it. 

• Love 7
18 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

I agree with you here. I don't see the appeal either. I am sick to death of the addiction conversation and storylines. But this is what Bravo gives us, so they don't hear us. Does anyone not think that a big reason Eden is here is because of her past addiction and her sister's tragic history? A history that just happened to include partying hard with Kim Richards? Honestly, that was her appeal to Bravo and that is where they are going to take us. From what I have read, we will have more of it this season and it will expand because there are accusations against one of the ho'wives that they have a dependency on pills. I am dreading it. 

Yup that Eden angle is pretty low. I watch not for these ugly details but for more of the what's gonna happen now factor but I sure ain't sitting here drooling for the next Russell moment...  Pantygate, "the affair" The tabloid "mix up". That sorta shit ain't dire or tragic. Their dynamic over things like that, I admit is somewhat interesting. But to the scary ugly realities that torment a persons life. Not my cup of tea. To each their own I guess. 

It doesn't help that this narrative seems yet again forced.. it would have made more sense if the extra attention and aggressiveness about Kim's sobriety that went down last season happened during the season she was dating Ken. That was scary and it really hijacked the season through no prompting from any of the cast. The approach last season left a bad taste in my mouth cause there was so much pearl clutching and Kim was nowhere near as scary as she was season 2/3. That's what really bugged. And it was forced by two new cast members who weren't even subjected to the extra the others experienced and yet THEY are fanning themselves having episodes of the vapors.. Nothijg about their involvement was genuine and I think that became a huge negative for me. I feel the same thing happening this season and quite honestly I find it deplorable.. 

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Love 6
On 1/13/2017 at 4:12 AM, filmfan2480 said:

100% agreed. LisaR would not have gone anywhere in any conversation against Kim that night or maybe subsequent nights had Kim not shut her damn mouth and kept her opinions (that had nothing to do with her) to herself. Rinna was being very pleasant with Kim all night up to that point (fake or not). I absolutely blame Kim in this situation ... and most situations. We all know how Rinna is, but I think Kim has always been far wo

As if Rinna has ever shut her trap and minded her own business? Kim has every right to speak as much Rinna does. They were both being paid.

Rinna has never shut up about Kim.  She engaged in a set up lunch conversation with Eden to bring up Kim's addictions. Kim may not have known about it then but she does now. All that tells me is that it is fair to assume she's continued to talk about Kim. 

Kim may be a mental case addict but not every observation or opinion of hers is wrong. She was spot on about the continued collusion between Rinna and Eileen.

God I hate defending Kim about anything, but she has a right to an opinion and I hate the hypocrisy of Rinna and Eileen and their double standards. 

Edited by Giselle
Needed to add an important s
  • Love 23
26 minutes ago, Giselle said:

As if Rinna has ever shut her trap and minded her own business? Kim has every right to speak as much Rinna does. They were both being paid.

Rinna has never shut up about Kim.  She engaged in a set up lunch conversation with Eden to bring up Kim's addictions. Kim may not have known about it then but she does now. All that tells me is that it is fair to assume she's continued to talk about Kim. 

Kim may be a mental case addict but not every observation or opinion of her is wrong. She was spot on about the continued collusion between Rinna and Eileen.

God I hate defending Kim about anything, but she has a right to an opinion and I hate the hypocrisy of Rinna and Eileen and their double standards. 

Exactly, this is what I've always hated about The whole Kim deal and wish it would be avoided at all cost. It seems like it's expected that Kim accept abuse because of her past. As if her struggles are supposed to be fodder for the others to bat around whenever the mood strikes. Speculation about her sobriety gives birth to opening the door for Kim to have a voice and its obvious that none of them think she has a right to a voice even if they are crossing lines and that's the part that truly drives me insane. Sure Kim is a hot mess but damn i dont think it's right to expect her to stay mum about some deliberately hateful behavior aimed her way. Everyone should always have the right to defend themselves no matter what their past mistakes are. 

• Love 6

And Erika.. there are times I really like Erika but the immature, hypersexualized, burn-money-in-order-to-pretend-I'm-a-popstar thing is so off putting for a woman in her 40's. There is something about her that just doesn't make sense.

Yeah, ladies in their 40s doing what they feel like doing. Sick, sick stuff, that. Well, back to my rocking chair in a dark corner where I won't upset anyone should I do something arbitrarily deemed age inappropriate in a free country. I mean, couldn't that sentence have ended at "off-putting"?

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

1 hour ago, thewhiteowl said:

I ain't mad at Rinna for bringing up the arrest. I actually laughed. It happened, it was real. Just like I loved LVP for bringing up "the affair", it too was real and the idiots are on TV, expecting privacy is ridiculously stupid.

Speaking of stupid, being shocked that you flashed after announcing you are commando in a miniskirt? Yeah.

The "ladies"  have a right to say what they want or act as they wish whether it is in their best interests or not. Sometimes it's insightful, sometimes it's funny, sometimes it's cringe worthy, sometimes it is just wrong.

The sad thing is that they and the producers think the fighting, and never-ending grievences,  are what we only want to see for the majority of every episodic  hour. We started to watch these shows because we wanted a glimpse into how they live their lives not contrived storylines and set ups.

All of the RH shows lack variety and the franchise is not delivering what it originally promised.

• Love 6

Despite myself, I thought I was liking sober Kim until the shit show at end of the episode.  Did anyone else think the makeup job in her THs looked like channeling Bette Davis in "Baby Jane"?  This, contrasted with earlier in the show, how gorgeous she was in the glam shot taken in her glory days -- man, the depth of her fall is truly mind boggling  Frightening even!  Was this intentional on the part of the producers?

• Love 2

Well, yes. But so are "children should be seen and not heard" and "a lady's place is in the kitchen" and "boys will be boys." I just feel like mutton can do as it pleases, and while the mutton might not look good (and mocking that is fair game!), a dress doesn't personify the mutton. Maybe that mutton was forced to dress frumpy when it was a lamb with no dress budget of its own, haha!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
18 minutes ago, Anne Thrax said:

Despite myself, I thought I was liking sober Kim until the shit show at end of the episode.  Did anyone else think the makeup job in her THs looked like channeling Bette Davis in "Baby Jane"?  This, contrasted with earlier in the show, how gorgeous she was in the glam shot taken in her glory days -- man, the depth of her fall is truly mind boggling  Frightening even!  Was this intentional on the part of the producers?

Yes I did!  It appeared she did her own makeup.  I doubt a professional would do such a lousy job.  My first thought is that she was impaired when applying it.  We all go there. 

ETA.  She is only 52!  I never knew her age and just assumed she was much older.  Just looked it up now.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

Yup that Eden angle is pretty low. I watch not for these ugly details but for more of the what's gonna happen now factor but I sure ain't sitting here drooling for the next Russell moment...  Pantygate, "the affair" The tabloid "mix up". That sorta shit ain't dire or tragic. Their dynamic over things like that, I admit is somewhat interesting. But to the scary ugly realities that torment a persons life. Not my cup of tea. To each their own I guess. 

It doesn't help that this narrative seems yet again forced.. it would have made more sense if the extra attention and aggressiveness about Kim's sobriety that went down last season happened during the season she was dating Ken. That was scary and it really hijacked the season through no prompting from any of the cast. The approach last season left a bad taste in my mouth cause there was so much pearl clutching and Kim was nowhere near as scary as she was season 2/3. That's what really bugged. And it was forced by two new cast members who weren't even subjected to the extra the others experienced and yet THEY are fanning themselves having episodes of the vapors.. Nothijg about their involvement was genuine and I think that became a huge negative for me. I feel the same thing happening this season and quite honestly I find it deplorable.. 

Exactly and this is why I have no problem with Dorit calling Eileen out for her continued meddling in something that doesn't concern her. Or Kim calling out Rinna on her meddling with Kim's issues or Yawn's Munchausen's. They both inserted themselves into situations , they acted poorly then minimized their fault while magnifying others involvement. They get to decide when things are resolved, how they are resolved and what is the opinion others should accept. Anybody else is not allowed to in their opinion.

In a way  PK was right except they are only now using dead parents to their advantage as a buffer against the shit they pull this season. If they are called out for something we will get a soap opera "How dare you! You don't know how hard is been for me since (insert parent) died".

• Love 9

What a surprise! I loved seeing Kim and just thinking about her being a grandma was nice.
Nice to see her and Kyle talking about it, and how Kyle was reacting to grandma Kim. Kim is also turning into a grandma before our very eyes and that´s just life. She looked good and will be a fun grandma.
Eden the new one looks just like Brandi, and it scares me. After seeing Camille, then Kim and suddenly I think they´re bringing Brandi back to.
Game night was fun and I even liked the fighting.
Maybe it was the fact that nothing was blamed on Lisa V.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

I will say this Rinna's comment, if you watch the others' reactions defied Botox.  Usually only a Brandi comment can break the Botox effect.   

• Love 7

Well, Kim shows up one night and here we are nine pages later! All I will say is I wish her and her family well. That make up gun look though in her TH. Just say NO! You can really see the resemblance with her hair curled up how much Kyle takes after her.

It looks like Kyle has more hair length in Apprentice. I wonder when that was taped. Funny too that Boy George is tucked in this mess. 

I like Eileen a whole lot better as Ashley talking to her brother Jackie on her show. Way back in the day I had to buy those Soaps in Depth magazine to get any inside scoop. I do remember the listing of her short term marriage. The gossip around my neighborhood about her was harsh.Nothing to do with The Affair. Either way alllllll the shit is old news.  Stuck on Eileen's  shoe I guess.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, motorcitymom65 said:

In re-watching the scene I don't think Eden was specifically naming Kim as the hard partier.  I think she took the subsequent histories of Robert Downey Jr and Kim and applied her brief experience of seeing them in her home t age 10.  Kim made "Tuff Turf" then moved on to do a movie that Monty wrote and produced, got pregnant with Brooke, dropped out of acting.  RDJ became part of the Brat Pack. Eden's sister had a pretty lackluster career.  So when Eden says things like, "they did their first movie together," it was their only movie together.  Kim had been acting for 15 years before she did a movie with Catya.  The mutual movie was Catya's first movie and she did little afterwards.

At this point I think Eden has a very clever way with her words.  And yes, I think she worked it with Bravo and Lisa Rinna.   

• Love 6

Got this from the main list of blogs for everybody on BH Housewives. I refuse to read the individual blogs or watch the bravo spotlight videos of housewives I don't care for.

From Eileen's blog this week . "Have you ever been in a situation where you thought your intentions were good and true, and then at every opportunity to explain yourself you try, and try, and try, but it’s just taken as something completely different?"

I snorted Vanilla milkshake. I just can't with that clueless holier than thou manipulating beast.

• Love 17
10 minutes ago, Giselle said:

Got this from the main list of blogs for everybody on BH Housewives. I refuse to read the individual blogs or watch the bravo spotlight videos of housewives I don't care for.

From Eileen's blog this week . "Have you ever been in a situation where you thought your intentions were good and true, and then at every opportunity to explain yourself you try, and try, and try, but it’s just taken as something completely different?"

I snorted Vanilla milkshake. I just can't with that clueless holier than thou manipulating beast.

I would answer, "yes, I have Eileen, have you?"  I haven't seen it.

• Love 8
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:15 AM, Songbird said:

I'm sure Kyle has a housekeeper that cleans the house, keeps it free of dog hair, etc. on a daily basis. 

Wait until the Santa Ana winds start to blow.

---

Before I forget?

Why did everyone HAVE to agree that Erica Joon had a 'pretty pussy'?

Was that to keep her happy or to alleviate the paranoia about how her crotch looks compared to someone else's?

• Love 2
On ‎1‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 2:58 PM, HunterHunted said:

This video is going to be like the Sochi Olympics. They allegedly spent $60 billion on Sochi, but journalists think only $10 or 20 billion was spent. No one has any clue where the money went. I'm sure Tom spent a boatload on this video, but this is some of the cheapest middle school play looking shit I've ever seen. Audit those books Tom.

I think the gloves aren't a prototype because the sets look shitty too.

Wait until the athletes find out the medals are fake?

They'll shoot it in soft focus, don't want to expose her hard edges.... 

• Love 3

Fuck this,

Bring back BG and let her have a go at EJ.

Boy, would that be great!

Actually? Rotate them in.

None of them are interesting, on their own, to merit a 'complete season storyline'.

And change the season outing from a trip with the whole miserable group to a bunch of smaller outings.

Instead of shopping in every episode, can we see it they can walk and chew gum at the same time?

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Giselle said:

..and yet it never (EVER) occurs to her to try a different approach.  It's like when someone doesn't understand English well we, for whatever reason, tend to speak louder. 

• Love 6

Why did everyone HAVE to agree that Erica Joon had a 'pretty pussy'?

They were trying to judge that pussy based only on looks! That pussy has a lucrative career, god damn it!

Or something!

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

They were trying to judge that pussy based only on looks! That pussy has a lucrative career, god damn it!

Or something!

It does have more story line than Eileen. But that's a low bar. I'm just relieved that no one said they thought she had a roast beef sandwich down there.

• Love 8
42 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Or something!

It has a very lucrative career.  It accepts the golden sausage. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Rosebud1970 said:

It's a job. I very much doubt that Kyle had a say in the guest list. 

I was so hoping someone would come in and point that out! SETUP!   We should probably keep that in mind with everything that goes on. They all deserve 'well they did that cause its a job." Not just Kyle.  Yes, I'm guilty of forgetting that too.   Jeez they even admit most don't see each other in the off season.  

• Love 1
7 hours ago, FairyDusted said:

I like Eileen a whole lot better as Ashley talking to her brother Jackie on her show. Way back in the day I had to buy those Soaps in Depth magazine to get any inside scoop. I do remember the listing of her short term marriage. The gossip around my neighborhood about her was harsh.

Eileen is on husband number three and has had several live-in relationships, most notably Nicholas Walker and Don Diamont.  I don't get her appeal. 

When housewives in the New Jersey and Atlanta franchises "do not bring anything to the table", they are quickly dropped.  I don't get why Eileen is still here, because she adds absolutely nothing to the show.  I thought she'd be one and done.   

• Love 12

Erika: This is happening. And I'm making it happen. 

I really hope the editors are responsible for omitting the part where she thanks her generous  husband for financing this hobby.  

Nothing she does as Erika Jayne is original or innovative.  Is this just a huge tax write-off for Tom?

The only thing I appreciated about Erika in this episide was her calling it underwear, not panties. 

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Nothing she does as Erika Jayne is original or innovative.  Is this just a huge tax write-off for Tom?

It's not a tax write off if it never show a profit, otherwise it's just an expensive hobby and hobbies are not tax deductible.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

It does have more story line than Eileen. But that's a low bar. I'm just relieved that no one said they thought she had a roast beef sandwich down there.

Roast beef sandwich?

That would be Dorit's  when she's doing  a very British PK.

FYI: The French call the English Roast Beefs.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

Eileen is on husband number three and has had several live-in relationships, most notably Nicholas Walker and Don Diamont.  I don't get her appeal. 

When housewives in the New Jersey and Atlanta franchises "do not bring anything to the table", they are quickly dropped.  I don't get why Eileen is still here, because she adds absolutely nothing to the show.  I thought she'd be one and done.   

I wonder if that's why she's sensitive to the  term "affair"... One might wonder if it's happened before and she's been accused before.

• Love 3
On 1/13/2017 at 9:47 AM, AndySmith said:

Especially when that person has to look in a different direction and crane their neck to take a long gander at it, even if it isn't in their direct line of sight.

Don't most boys want to  sneak a peek at a carnival sideshow. 

• Love 3
49 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

Hopefully not mature adult men who are already married.

Mature adult married men can appreciate the female form. And they may try and take a good look be it an NFL cheerleader, an athlete, a stripper,  a chick walking on the beach in a string bikini, or  some wannabe's chukkie on display and still love and be faithful to his wife.  I'm not gonna knock them if they do especially when a woman puts her body on a platter constantly saying look at me. Men are gonna look just the way women do.

I not sure I believe Erica was all that embarssed. She announced while being filmed she wasn't wearing any underwear. We saw her wriggling naked into a cat suit on camera last season. She is patting her puss on national TV, and wearing very revealing clothing (which is her right) and she's is also a mature adult married woman. She made that statement in front of married men and didn't respect their wives who were right there. 

Why is it wrong for one mature married adult and not the other? Double standard if you ask me.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 11
9 hours ago, thewhiteowl said:

I haven't been linking Trash Talk TV recaps, but your roast beef sandwich brings this to mind, "meat curtain shaming".  https://www.trashtalktv.com/12/20/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-recap-mushy-heads-and-basic-instincts/404102/6/  Page six is where the talk of Erika's puss begins.  I do think the funniest observation was his description of Erika's black and white dress as a, " Kim Kardashian Shamu tribute dress."  That sounds so much funnier than Thierry Mugler runway.

• Love 8
On January 12, 2017 at 7:34 PM, Kanena said:

Maybe the fact that she dated the current president, used to party with Robert Downey, or is the sister of Kathy Hilton? She is a fascinating person who would be cool if she wasn't sure a train wreck. Plus people talk about her, just look at this board. I think it's exploitation for Bravo to keep on dragging her out, but she agrees to it, so it is what it is.

I had a start there for a minute thinking you meant Barack Obama dated Kim. Now wouldn't that be a story? 

• Love 5

While I have always loved seeing Kyle's Beverly Hills house, thanks Kyle for having Game Night, I love her Palm Springs house an two of my favorite episodes are because they feature that house. I like Rinna's and LVP's. Don't really care for Dorit's nor Eileen's.

Still miss Casa del Refrigerador de Malibu.  Love that house on the hill. That one was perfect. When I pass by it I always look up.

Edited by Giselle
  • Love 8
14 hours ago, Adeejay said:

11 hours ago, Giselle said:

I wonder if that's why she's sensitive to the  term "affair"... One might wonder if it's happened before and she's been accused before.

This is the same woman who joked to Katherine that she might have dated Marcus when he was with or married to Katherine. I wish Eileen would shut up. She doesn't get to have it both ways.

Eileen reminds me of a woman that I interviewed for a job. She previously worked for my agency 5 years before I got there. I had heard some stories from her tenure there, but I kept an open mind. When we get to the portion of the interview that relates to her previous position at my agency, she has this short-circuit meltdown like I've never seen. My question (which I know wasn't a question) to her was "Tell me about any experience you've had crafting legislation, regulations, and administrative rules." She responds "Well, I...you know...ugh...I worked here...uh...I don't know...uh, uh...ugh...it was...chaotic...yeah...ugh...I worked on those things." I was clear that she had been traumatized by her experience that she couldn't put together a coherent narrative about her experience at the agency. She didn't have this issue talking about other employment. 

Eileen isn't really resilient. When things bother and upset her, she doesn't really go to an introspective place. If LVP implies that there was something scandalous about how Eileen and Vincent got together, Eileen should be wondering why this bothers her. We can never control other people's actions. We can only control how we respond to those actions. LVP can be shady as fuq, but Eileen needs to realize that she's upset and flustered by it because she thinks there is something shameful about how she and Vincent got together, especially since this seems to be the real deal. She was traumatized by the scorn and judgement she received when they started their relationship. She is angry that all of the criticism marred what was an otherwise very happy time for her. If she could simply say "It didn't happen like either of us wanted it to happen, but this relationship is true and right for us."

I don't think Eileen mourning her mother's death contributed to her grudge holding because has shown that she loved to hold a grudge well before her mother died.

• Love 14

I honestly think Kim looks really good. I've read similar statements about how old she looks in non-ptv blog comments ("She looks 80!") and I just don't see it. To me she looks like someone who has some sun damage and insists on a hair color that ages her, but overall she looks like a vibrant woman in her late forties/early 50s with an amazing body that this 37-year-old would kill for. It reminds me of when Kate Chastain from Below Deck claimed to be in her early thirties and there was a faction  that insisted she looked like she was in her sixties. I don't get it. YMMV?

I used to think Lisa R was milking her grudge with Kim for TV, but now I think it's real. Rinna wants very badly to be liked and it looks bad to hold an incident from 3 years ago against a recovering alcoholic. It's not really her place to judge Kim's sobriety either. She seems like she has this magical addict knowledge that allows her to sense true sobriety from functional faking. She doesn't. Even if she did, it doesn't affect her. She acts like she's still in that limo. People screw up their lives all the time (addict or not) and go to jail over things a lot worse than shoplifting junk from fucking Target, and they often do their time and go on and live good lives. At this point it seems like LR actively does not want Kim to ever stop paying for her sins and resents that she has to hold back at all.

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, The Mighty Peanut said:

I honestly think Kim looks really good. I've read similar statements about how old she looks in non-ptv blog comments ("She looks 80!") and I just don't see it. To me she looks like someone who has some sun damage and insists on a hair color that ages her, but overall she looks like a vibrant woman in her late forties/early 50s with an amazing body that this 37-year-old would kill for. It reminds me of when Kate Chastain from Below Deck claimed to be in her early thirties and there was a faction  that insisted she looked like she was in her sixties. I don't get it. YMMV?

I used to think Lisa R was milking her grudge with Kim for TV, but now I think it's real. Rinna wants very badly to be liked and it looks bad to hold an incident from 3 years ago against a recovering alcoholic. It's not really her place to judge Kim's sobriety either. She seems like she has this magical addict knowledge that allows her to sense true sobriety from functional faking. She doesn't. Even if she did, it doesn't affect her. She acts like she's still in that limo. People screw up their lives all the time (addict or not) and go to jail over things a lot worse than shoplifting junk from fucking Target, and they often do their time and go on and live good lives. At this point it seems like LR actively does not want Kim to ever stop paying for her sins and resents that she has to hold back at all.

Although Kim has caused a lot of pain with her addiction behavior, I don't see an upside with Kim trying to move forward when Rinna wants to keep going after her.  It is like Eileen with her affair, sometimes you have to own it and move forward.

Kim's abstinence from alcohol may not deliver appropriate explanations for why she did what she did but there is nothing wrong with moving forward without addressing her past demons-publicly.  I am still at a loss what benefit Rinna derives from Kim's misery.  Kim was hardest on Kyle right before her break and Kyle seems to have moved on. 

This episode Kim kind of broke the tension with her comments about not wearing panties.  Once she interjected into the Eileen/Rinna conversation she was relegated to being "that drunk" who hasn't worked her program enough and has little to add to any conversation and was arrested.  Granted the last interaction with Kim of any consequence was her unnecessarily going after Kyle,  And Kim doesn't owe them an apology for how she treated Kyle-just Kyle.  

I think Kim looks fine and most importantly she feels good about herself.  She has miles to go before she can have peace but for a little smidgen of time she felt good about herself-until she wasn't allowed to.

• Love 8

But again, LR didn't go after Kim.  She was pleasant to Kim at Game Night.  Kim went after LR.  Does Kim get a 'special' pass once again?  Oh let's not upset Kim because, well, you know.  It's Kim and we have to be a 'certain' way around Kim.

Kim wanted an apology from LR with no consideration of her own behavior.  She didn't own that and that tells me everything about Kim.  LR gives her an apology once again and Kim is mute.  Kim Richards is no victim.  She wasn't relegated into that 'drunk'.  Drunk or addicted, you're still responsible for your actions. 

Kim wants to feel good about herself.  Well, because someone wants to feel good about themselves doesn't mean they can erase their past behavior and tell other people they expect an apology.  Kim needs to grow up.  She's still at the maturity level of when she became an alcoholic.  A common situation with an addict. 

• Love 9

I've never seen Kim feel other than good about herself.  Drunk or sober, she is always right and she can be downright vicious with no provocation.  She reserves her worst volleys for those who have commented on her inebriation in real time.  She hates Rinna for that, so she was happy to start in on Rinna.

Not a nice person.

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, breezy424 said:

But again, LR didn't go after Kim.  She was pleasant to Kim at Game Night.  Kim went after LR.  Does Kim get a 'special' pass once again?  Oh let's not upset Kim because, well, you know.  It's Kim and we have to be a 'certain' way around Kim.

Kim wanted an apology from LR with no consideration of her own behavior.  She didn't own that and that tells me everything about Kim.  LR gives her an apology once again and Kim is mute.  Kim Richards is no victim.  She wasn't relegated into that 'drunk'.  Drunk or addicted, you're still responsible for your actions. 

Kim wants to feel good about herself.  Well, because someone wants to feel good about themselves doesn't mean they can erase their past behavior and tell other people they expect an apology.  Kim needs to grow up.  She's still at the maturity level of when she became an alcoholic.  A common situation with an addict. 

I don't care that Kim called Rinna/Eileen out, she was spot on about them, and I don't care that Rinna hit back. She can talk about "her" dealings with Kim all she wants but to use Kim's arrest, something that happened when Rinna was not in Kim's life, was ridiculous and very low.

I do agree that Kim wanting another apology for the same thing Rinna apologized for before was hysterical and taken directly out of Eileen's play book. Much like Eileen, no apology will ever be good enough for Kim no matter what! LOL

• Love 7

This episode was such a clusterfuck because just about everyone was in the wrong. Dorit needs to own the fact that she was acting passive-aggressively cruelly towards Erika. The panties weren't a light joke. She was clearly pissed and passing it off as humor. Furthermore, Dorit is the one who brought up both the picnic table conversation with Eileen AND panty-gate at the Malibu lunch, it wasn't Eileen. That said, Eileen did herself no favors at Game Night. I have no idea what she was trying to accomplish, but she was clearly hungry for Kyle to "have her back" in hashing out some dumb point with Dorit that was better left alone. Meanwhile, it is true that both Kyle and Eileen had no problem with Dorit's "joke" until after Erika was clearly put off by it. And Kim. Oh, Kim. First of all, Rinna clearly said she wasn't using her father's death as an excuse for anything. And it was you who used Monty's illness as an excuse for a whole lot of BS a few seasons ago. Second, you did drag Rinna's husband into the mix in a way that was clearly meant to incite suspicion and gossip. Third, you have not once apologized for your own messiness. It's hard not having to someone for whom to root.

All that said, I did finally like Dorit a bit when she was crushing on Eden. I thought that was the first time she didn't seem completely pretentious.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, breezy424 said:

How does this keep getting forgotten? Kim started it, demanding an apology. Did Lisar say something stupid in response? She did, but she has acknowledged that she didn't go "high" in her response. She has said she should not have mentioned Kim's arrest. She gave an actual apology for the things she said about Kim. When has Kim ever done anything similar? Are folks forgetting the season that she kept after Ken and LVP for not attending her party? She is like a dog with a bone. She never lets anything slide, demanding others take responsibility for their actions while accepting zero responsibility for any of her own.

And with regard to Eileen, it seems like the narrative is that she is manipulating Lisar. Funny since all of last season was about how LVP couldn't possibly be manipulating Lisar (or anyone else) because everyone has free will. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, motorcitymom65 said:

How does this keep getting forgotten? Kim started it, demanding an apology. Did Lisar say something stupid in response? She did, but she has acknowledged that she didn't go "high" in her response. She has said she should not have mentioned Kim's arrest. She gave an actual apology for the things she said about Kim. When has Kim ever done anything similar? Are folks forgetting the season that she kept after Ken and LVP for not attending her party? She is like a dog with a bone. She never lets anything slide, demanding others take responsibility for their actions while accepting zero responsibility for any of her own.

And with regard to Eileen, it seems like the narrative is that she is manipulating Lisar. Funny since all of last season was about how LVP couldn't possibly be manipulating Lisar (or anyone else) because everyone has free will. 

Kim will never give the fake style apology Rinna where Rinna admitted to be malicious and intentional in her attacks on Kim.  In Kim's mind (and I say this only because she has mentioned it-it is not my feeling) when Rinna lost it in Amsterdam, went for her throat, threw wine on her. and smashed the glass,  Kim was absolved from any responsibility and Rinna was more inappropriate.  Kim did go to Rinna's room and fumbled around so the two of them could continuing filming.  Then there was the finale, where Rinna was given every opportunity to essentially confirm what Kyle had told Kim and she balked threw in some actress stuff avoided the question  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/kim-gets-the-answer-she-was-looking-for but there was this http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/kyle-needs-lisa-rs-support so Rinna had done a lot of, dare I say manipulating, including blaming Kyle.   By the time the Reunion rolled around when Amsterdam was revisited and Kim, in spite of being given free reign to out any Harry's rumor, passed.  Kim did not say she only said, "let's talk about the husband." Even the then likeable Eileen called Rinna out for her vacillating in Amsterdam.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-5/videos/does-lisa-r-have-eileens-back What Kim did do is bring up Rinna's threatening texts which now in Kim's mind Rinna has come after her three times since the "let's talk about the husband."  Add in the fake "I love you Kim," and that was all that Kim needed to show once again, Rinna can't keep her faux concern out for Kim out of her mouth primarily because Rinna does faux concern and then attacks Kim behind her back.  

Ineloquently put I do believe Kim is relying on Rinna's subsequent Amsterdam dinner drama behavior in asking for an apology.   Kim had nothing to do with Rinna in Season Six but Rinna just continually wants Kim to feel bad about herself.  By this scene Season 6, http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-6/episode-20/videos/we-can-move-on-from-this-friendship I thought Kyle summed it up best.  If course Kim has Erika and Yolanda in her corner.

To sum it up I believe Kim feels she has not continued to bring up Harry but Rinna won't butt out of her life and for that she was owed an apology.  To me where the conversation should go is why Kim seems incapable of apologizing. 

• Love 5