Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Maddie Gets Married

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Kohola3 said:

And in my neck of the woods it's only the best man and maid of honor.   No parents at all.

Fwiw, in my experience the parents usually give their toast during the rehearsal dinner.

Either way, a toast that consists of "Marriage sucks, but hang in there" is oddly out of place at either event.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Alapaki said:

Fwiw, in my experience the parents usually give their toast during the rehearsal dinner.

Either way, a toast that consists of "Marriage sucks, but hang in there" is oddly out of place at either event.

For us normal folk, yes, but since when do Brown adults and normal/common sense go together?

• Love 2
On 2017-02-01 at 9:03 PM, Galloway Cave said:

For those of you who didn't get enough of Maddie's wedding the first 18 times it was broadcast, there is a 2 1/2 hour special next Sunday called "Reliving Maddie's Wedding".

The special "Brother Husbands" follows.

I just saw this on my guide I cannot believe we are getting another 2.5 hours of Maddies wedding.  My goodness if they are replaying hers over and over I wonder how  may times we will have to see Mykelti's boring boring boring I will not watch it.  Brother Husbands I will record and check it out later.

• Love 1

How many of my ptv peeps watch your OWN wedding video every other week?  None is my guess.  Unless you are serving an abundant amount of liquor, how many times could you get someone else to watch your wedding video?  One is my guess. Come on, tlc.  Really?  They are really scraping the bottom of barrel.

• Love 6

The wigs are weird.  I get a pretty strong gay vibe from Chad.  

They bought her one set of lingerie for their anniversary?  Who gets to see her in it first?  Or do they all "celebrate" together?  

She said she wished there was a manual on how to deal with your two husbands.  I'm pretty sure it would say, "Don't have two husbands." 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, steff13 said:

They bought her one set of lingerie for their anniversary?  Who gets to see her in it first?  Or do they all "celebrate" together?  

She said she wished there was a manual on how to deal with your two husbands.  I'm pretty sure it would say, "Don't have two husbands." 

I call BS on this whole situation. The two guys are a couple and she's be BabyMama. Also not buying they don't know the triplets father. 

• Love 5

I wanted to watch SW as a run-up/time filler prior to the Super Bowl.  I knew I would only have to watch for an hour, as Victoria would start then.

I looked at the description of the show and ended up with the Kitten Bowl.

I sincerely hope the ratings for last night were the worst for the series.  That was their idea of a season finale?  No new information, but yet ANOTHER clip show?  It's clear these folks have no more story to tell. 

Get the hook.

10 hours ago, steff13 said:

I get the same vibe about Chad.  I'm not so sure she's having sex with either of them regularly.  Too weird that they all sleep in the same bed every 3rd night.

• Love 1

Hey all - my bad!   I started the Brother Husband conversation in the wrong thread.  There is a juicy link over in Small Talk posted by Leigh3 and lots of good info over there including Chad admitting to being bisexual.  

To the mods - my apologies!!

On 2/1/2017 at 6:03 PM, Galloway Cave said:

For those of you who didn't get enough of Maddie's wedding the first 18 times it was broadcast, there is a 2 1/2 hour special next Sunday called "Reliving Maddie's Wedding".

The special "Brother Husbands" follows.

Huge eyeroll when I saw there was ANOTHER "Maddie's Wedding" episode. And didn't bother with whatever circus followed after. 

On 2017-02-06 at 10:21 AM, tabloidlover said:

I get the same vibe about Chad.  I'm not so sure she's having sex with either of them regularly.  Too weird that they all sleep in the same bed every 3rd night.

I agree it is weird they share a bed every third night don't understand the reason behind that.

8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who is Chad, who only sleeps together every 3rd night and who wears wigs?  I am totally confused and scrolling back didn't help! 

A new show call Brother Wives, I think? I read quickly and haven't seen it.

Who is Chad, who only sleeps together every 3rd night and who wears wigs? 

Not sure how this ended up in the Sister Wives forum but he's a character some new stupid program about a woman with two "husbands".  Brother Husbands or something like that.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Who is Chad, who only sleeps together every 3rd night and who wears wigs?  I am totally confused and scrolling back didn't help! 

A new show call Brother Wives, I think? I read quickly and haven't seen it. Brother something lol!

4 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Brother Husbands, lol. Went back and looked, I knew that didn't sound right!

It didn't to me either so I searched both!  Nothing.  

TLC has episodes on their site.  I guess it is not airing currently.  

Edited by wings707