Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E04: Maddie Gets Married

• Start Topic

36 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I'd take that fucking letter back and say, "Thanks for making a mockery of my big day". 

Kody is so, so weird.  He read his letter from Maddie out loud and then said to Caleb "Want me to read yours?" - I don't you think that's something he wants you to do, you nutball.  Did Maddie even want or intend those letters to be read aloud? I know I wouldn't.  Oh Janelle, just a warm bundle of optimism in her words about marriage in her toast to Maddie.  Sooo embarrassing. 

• Love 19
11 hours ago, MelissaMinion said:

Ok, one last observation. How cute were Caleb and Maddie cutting into the Elk Cake??

Borrowing from a wonderful scene from Steel Magnolia's,  I so wanted someone to serve FT the butt of the elk.

• Love 7
12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Kody spoiled the groom's cake surprise, what an idiot.

I don't understand how it was a surprise.  During the cake testing I thought Maddie actually agreed to let Caleb get an Elk cake.  When did it become a surprise??  So unfortunately I have to side with Kody on that one lol 

12 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

No wonder Caleb will end up shaving his head... he can read the writing on the wall look at his relatives

I think we've seen in his TH's this season that he's already shaved it. 

11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I am disappointed Logan and Savannah weren’t a part of the wedding.  Given that Savannah is her only full sister, she really should have been.  I wish Janelle had prepared a speech.

I thought it was weird that Savannah wasn't included either and you could tell she was a little disappointed in it.  Maybe she's too old to be a bridesmaid but she could have been a junior bridesmaid or something. 

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Galloway Cave said:

Well, Janelle DID make a comment about how Mariah needs to find the right person. I get the feeling Meri will "Zilla" a fantastic gay wedding for Mariah when the time comes, just because.

That was a defining statement. They all know she is gay so I doubt the preview is her telling telling them.  If TLC decided to stage her coming out I suppose this is how they would do it. 

That elk cake was fabulous!  I am sure it gets used a lot. 

Janelle needed Spanks. I don't think she knew how badly until she watched last night. The sun hit that pan velvet high lighting every bulge. I felt badly for her.  She looked so pretty with eye makeup. 

I liked seeing Meri being Zilla and doing an excellent job. Kudos. Too bad we didn't see her get the praise on camera.  

Maddie and Caleb have a good relationship.  I like them both a lot. 

Mariah may have been in favor of plural marriage at one point because it would mean women close in her life. She may have thought she had to marry and this was her only solution.  Not that they would be lovers but they could have sex with her husband and she could dodge it more. Then she went to college and met other lesbians. That must have made her very happy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Wow. The whole thing....I don't know. Maddie looked lovely. Caleb seems like a sweetheart. It was a nice venue. I actually liked the theme she went with, even if it wasn't 100% cohesive. I liked the more casual look the groomsmen had going on. The Elk cake was super cool. But she should have left the parents at home

I agree. Maddie and Caleb looked very happy. I thought her theme was fine. I really liked the venue. The casual look for the groomsmen was nice as well, since I do not see Caleb as a suit and tie guy. Everything seemed to fit them, if that makes any sense.

I got the impression that Maddie and Caleb were going to ask Caleb's dad to officiate, but when his mom got sick or was getting worse they asked Kody. 

It might have gotten dusty in my house when Caleb was reading his letter from Maddie and when his sister Erica was crying.

I was fine that Maddie did not include Savannah, but I am not one that thinks just because you are siblings that you have to include them in one's wedding. I can see her picking her older sisters, because she is closer to them. Logan did walk Janelle down the aisle which is not much, but it is something.

Overall I would have rather seen more about Maddie, Caleb, and the rest of the wedding party than so much Kody. If Kody was edited out it would have been a nice episode.

• Love 11

I was also surprised at the lack of inclusion of Logan and Savannah. It looked like Caleb had his nephews (Kody's brothers kids) up there so Savannah could totally have been up there too.  Just my opinion.  Maybe Logan isn't close with Caleb but my sister in law actually had a male attendent, she called him a "bridesman" who stood beside her.  I always got the impression Maddie and Logan were closer than Maddie was with her sisters but I could be wrong.  Savannah should have had a part to play I think.

That scene with Caleb's family before the wedding made me tear up.  I didnt realize Caleb's mom had passed away shortly before the wedding and watching Erica (Caleb's sister) break down during the letter reading was the most heart wrenching moment of the episode for me.  I couldn't imagine having to deal with the loss of your husband and mother in such a short time, especially with the young kids she has.  Hearing about Caleb stepping in to help his sister elevated him big in my books. 

• Love 22
13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Janelle needed Spanks. I don't think she knew how badly until she watched last night. The sun hit that pan velvet high lighting every bulge. I felt badly for her.  She looked so pretty with eye makeup. 

I was going to say that as well and forgot.  How do you not wear spanx????  I get it if you're just a random family member but helloooo Janelle, you are the mother of the bride.  Suffer and be uncomfortable for ONE DAY so you look halfway decent in your dress.  

I did like that Kody complimented her though. He's a good faker.

• Love 6

I get so distracted looking at Christine in her couch interviews because she has a big bulge that looks like saggy boobs but is actually a weird belly roll. Get some spanx!! 

Theres been some hints of major discord between Kody and Christine- she mentioned it before she apologized to Robyn for taking it out on her, and when someone said Tony did some manipulation of Mykelti, Kody made a pointed comment asking if 'she was all mad and threw things at him' and looked right at Christine!! Haha

• Love 5
1 minute ago, GleamingMist said:

I was also surprised at the lack of inclusion of Logan and Savannah. It looked like Caleb had his nephews (Kody's brothers kids) up there so Savannah could totally have been up there too.  Just my opinion.  Maybe Logan isn't close with Caleb but my sister in law actually had a male attendent, she called him a "bridesman" who stood beside her.  I always got the impression Maddie and Logan were closer than Maddie was with her sisters but I could be wrong.  Savannah should have had a part to play I think.

That scene with Caleb's family before the wedding made me tear up.  I didnt realize Caleb's mom had passed away shortly before the wedding and watching Erica (Caleb's sister) break down during the letter reading was the most heart wrenching moment of the episode for me.  I couldn't imagine having to deal with the loss of your husband and mother in such a short time, especially with the young kids she has.  Hearing about Caleb stepping in to help his sister elevated him big in my books. 

Caleb specifically had his two nephews because of their dad passing away.  He explained it but now I can't remember the exact reason. 

I get Logan not being included.  I know some people like to include others siblings for the other side of the wedding party but I don't think you need to.  When my brother got married I was asked if I felt I needed to be a bridesmaid and I said no and I think it took a lot of stress off my SIL.  Plus I think she already had 6-7 bridesmaids to my brother's 3 groomsmen (his best friend and my two nephews).  Now if I had a sister you better believe I expect to be included in the wedding party lol

• Love 1

Kody needs an extra big slice of sit down and STFU. Since God was supposed to help him with his vows, I think He decided to let him swing in the wind.  Way to go, God.

I'm a traditional girl and I think traditionally wedding vows are really beautiful.  Geez, problem solved.  This group makes such a big, hairy deal out of every little thing .  If you have months to get something done and wait until the last minute EVERY SINGLE TIME, this is the very definition of insanity, err dumbshit.  Same goes for Janelle.  

Maddie knew what she was doing putting meri in charge of the wedding day details.  Otherwise, the rest of them would have been wringing their hands and bumping in to each other like a Saturday morning cartoon.

I hope maddie and Caleb are happy together.  And some advice from an old bag:  live far away from Vegas.  Your life will be much calmer and peaceful.

• Love 24
8 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

Jesus, Janelle-we get it- YOUR weddings are a SACRED ceremony! She is so sanctimonious...

Because no other religious marriage ritual/ceremony/commitment can make that claim. They seriously piss me off with their blanket statements like that. I'll take my Baptist service and 30-plus monogamous relationship, bumps and all, over your sad-sack existence any day.

1 minute ago, laurakaye said:

Logan probably should've been the one to walk Maddie down the aisle, as he's the one who raised her.

This. All of this. 

Edited by RealityCowgirl
Typo
  • Love 9
19 minutes ago, Juliegirlj said:

I get so distracted looking at Christine in her couch interviews because she has a big bulge that looks like saggy boobs but is actually a weird belly roll. Get some spanx!! 

Theres been some hints of major discord between Kody and Christine- she mentioned it before she apologized to Robyn for taking it out on her, and when someone said Tony did some manipulation of Mykelti, Kody made a pointed comment asking if 'she was all mad and threw things at him' and looked right at Christine!! Haha

I missed that comment from Kody. Thanks.  My attention drifts. :-) 

All the women are hefty, even Christine and Maddie who have recently lost a lot. Spanx for all! 

Random thoughts.

I like Robin the least and Meri the most at the moment.  

Caleb is starting male pattern baldness and, like his brothers, will eventually shave his head. I love that look if you can pull it off, I think he can. 

We never get to see the entire family together and we get the Kody show.  Hand me my rifle. 

• Love 4
9 hours ago, SuzyLee said:

I'm wondering if Mariah is coming out next week.  That's probably way too easy.  It's most likely yet another bait-and-switch.  I hope that if she does, this bunch of dummies is supportive of her.  They claimed on an episode long ago to realize that one or more of their kids would be gay and said they would be cool with it.  Time to put up or shut up. 

It would be interesting and seems like that might be what's happening, but I agree - it's probably another bait-and-switch. She'll make some big announcement about switching majors or moving somewhere else. Moving back home. Finally going for coffee with her mom. Something like that. 

2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Twirling Truly was everything.  I love that she did that, and I hope she came up with it all by herself. #freeTruly

Truly was truly in her element. Kenya Moore got nothin on her!

• Love 11
34 minutes ago, toodles said:

Kody needs an extra big slice of sit down and STFU. Since God was supposed to help him with his vows, I think He decided to let him swing in the wind.  Way to go, God.

This is my favorite comment ever!!!

• Love 6

and everything was so "crazy."  There was another word they used repeatedly....can't remember what.  Spiritual?  Seismic?  S******?  I don't remember.  

I actually was impressed that Kody had journals.  That is more thoughtful than I initially gave him credit for.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

Logan probably should've been the one to walk Maddie down the aisle, as he's the one who raised her.

THAT would have actually made me tear up. As it was, we had manic Kody, carrying his 17 journals WITH him. Egads. Couldn't he have left those in place before????

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Granny58 said:

I actually was impressed that Kody had journals.  That is more thoughtful than I initially gave him credit for.  

IF they were journals kept over the life-time of the marriage (which I don't believe for one minute) I bet they are filled with the sins of the wives, rather than the joys of the kids. Plus lots of Self Praise, cause that is how Kody rolls.

• Love 15

Kody winging the vows was so embarrassing. No one should do that, ever. Even if you think you might be able to pull it off, step back and think: This is a very important day for the bride and groom and do you really want to steal focus when you start flailing? Of course, Kody is Kody and so pleased with his own poop that he thought he could do it and it would come off as charming.

I was sad for Savanah as well but I also realized I don't think we've ever seen a meaningful interaction between her and Maddie on the show before.

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Granny58 said:

and everything was so "crazy."  There was another word they used repeatedly....can't remember what.  Spiritual?  Seismic?  S******?  I don't remember.  

I was just surprised he could actually write. 

I'll see myself out.

• Love 11

After all of the hand-wringing over "writing the vows," the actual VOW part of the ceremony sounded like it was straight from some liturgical book, or, if we're being generous, found on the internet. Kody didn't "write" shit.  Except all of the shit that came before the vows, which was, as many have pointed out, more appropriate for a father's toast, not an officiant's message during the ceremony. 

However, and I know I'm treading into UO territory here, there was something about the substance of the "knighting" ceremony that I thought was kind of cool.  A little traditional gender role-y for MY taste (ain't nobody asking who's "giving" me to be married), but there was something there they could have worked into a very moving ceremony, had there been some similar declarations for Madison, perhaps by her mother.

Edited by Lovecat
  • Love 4

Not only did Kody completely bungle the vows, when he got to the "traditional" part of the ceremony (Do you, Caleb, take this woman...) he spoke so fast I had a hard time following. Other than that part, when he was speaking about himself, he sure was careful to speak slowly and clearly.

Ugh.

I have not heard anything about Mariah being gay so this is a surprise to me. I might have to do some Googling on this.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Since they so blithely steal sacred ceremonies from other faiths (bar mitzvahs), I wonder how they would feel if a Jewish couple looked up the sacred sealing ceremony on Youtube and used it for their wedding.

I'm Jewish and don't consider it "stealing". Judaism is the base of the various Christian faiths anyways (admittedly I don't know very much about Mormonism or plygs though). Some Christians even keep kosher.

Sorry to digress, back on topic. How do we suspect Mariah is gay? I must have missed all that.

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

I'm Jewish and don't consider it "stealing". Judaism is the base of the various Christian faiths anyways (admittedly I don't know very much about Mormonism or plygs though). Some Christians even keep kosher.

Sorry to digress, back on topic. How do we suspect Mariah is gay? I must have missed all that.

check out her instagram and facebook pages.....

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Granny58 said:

Stupid is the word you're looking for. As in how could I have been so stupid to think my father could actually say meaningful, personal vows for my wedding that weren't all about his stupid ass?  TM-maddie Brown brush

Edited by toodles
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, lma said:

I thought the wedding was beautiful and it even made me misty-eyed a few times, that is until Kody got up to speak. He ruined a very special ceremony. He was very tacky and unprepared and a very inappropriate choice. I don't know why all of a sudden Maddie is so over the moon about her usually absent dad. Is she kidding up to him because of the show?

Was pleased that Maddie realized her dress was not bohemian. 

I like Caleb's family.

In my opinion, Meri shouldn't have shouted about the rings. It was embarrassing. You could tell Maddie was embarrassed. Everything else about that ceremony was all over the place and so non traditional that exchanging rings later wouldn't have been a big deal.

Janelle's speech sucked.

In the short for Mykelti's and Tony's wedding, neither Kody nor Christine look genuinely happy. They are both faking.

Maddie--and her wanting a "bohemian/gypsy" wedding (I recall her using both words)--obviously never saw an episode of my big fat gypsy wedding before planning hers or it would have looked entirely different.......................

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, lma said:

In my opinion, Meri shouldn't have shouted about the rings. It was embarrassing. You could tell Maddie was embarrassed. Everything else about that ceremony was all over the place and so non traditional that exchanging rings later wouldn't have been a big deal.

She's probably so used to trying to cover up for his inadequacies that it was a natural, spontaneous move for her.  I thought it was interesting in the couch session that when she was talking about "He forgot the RINGS!!!" Christine was sitting next to her with a "you shouldn't be laughing at him" look on her face.

Caleb even mentioned that he realized the rings were forgotten, and because Maddie was going for a traditional non-plyg ceremony, it would seem that she had intended for the rings to be exchanged.  Did Kody not realize that King Solomon was carrying those rings for a reason - not just for show?  Exchanging rings as an afterthought was just odd.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, DakotaJustice said:

I think Mindy has made it clear on social media that she has no interest in Kody. She has big googly eyes regardless.  A few years ago the rumor was that Robyn's youngest sister Taralyce was going to be Wife 5. 

Mindy and Maddie were always pretty close from what I could tell on social media.  So I am not surprised that she was a bridesmaid.  

• Love 1
3 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Did no one check out the fact that a late afternoon outdoor wedding probably should not be held in an area where the guests were facing west?

OMG no kidding.  Poor Janelle, had to shade her eyes the whole time.  That's one thing Maddie didn't plan for. Liked the atmosphere with lace curtains, didn't see one dreamcatcher though.   And cute little Truely, telling her dad not to be sad. 

Edited by Janc
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, Angeltoes said:

How do you even make a cake like that?

the frame was probably a metal sculpture of sorts that would hold the 'body' of the elk.  sometimes the smaller more detailed parts are made of something other than cake, like a rice krispy bar type of substance that you can mold or just plain fondant. 

• Love 4

I thought Maddie looked beautiful, other that that,  the wedding décor seemed to be a cluttered mess, it looked like laundry day, and what was with the metal pans filled with water that they lined the aisle with ? Kody as usual was a doughhead, from his so called officiating / stand up comedy routine, and between him and Caleb trying to give the bride a good case of whiplash on the dance floor.

The elk cake was grotesque, that is something to be saved for the Moose Lodge.

And Janelle is such a sad sack, she could hardly muster up a thank you when presented with her mother gift from Maddie, and her toast to the bride was awful, they had 10 months to prepare and as usual the parents did everything half-assed.   

• Love 8
4 hours ago, ghoulina said:

Jenelle's reception speech - what a fucking downer. "Marriage sucks. You'll spend many years hating each other. But just ride it out. It'll be good at times too". The end. 

I wonder if quiet and withdrawn ol Janelle was throwing some shade toward her former sister in law turned sister wife with the whole, "Marriage sucks. You'll spend many years hating each other" speech.

She definitely wasn't referring to het first marriage...even though we're under the impression that it "sucked" since that one ended...

• Love 5
26 minutes ago, Angeltoes said:

How do you even make a cake like that?

Yeah, years ago I used to have cable.  I saw some shows about a cake shop that specialized in cakes like that.  As I recall, if making a 3D cake, it merely had to be mostly edible.  The one I remember the best was a cute dinosaur cake made for a museum.  There was an internal framework of either doweling or metal, the neck was fleshed out with twine circling the neck, then the head, the rest of the neck, the legs and the tail were all made with rice krispies and melted marshmallow.  Only the body of the dino was cake.  The guy who made it said that as long as it fed the specified number of people in the end, it didn't matter how much of the dino wasn't edible, or was edible but wasn't something anyone would actually want to eat.  I got the impression the quality of the cake wasn't an issue, just that you could feed X number of people 2-inch squares in the end.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ghoulina said:

As it was, we had manic Kody, carrying his 17 journals WITH him. Egads. Couldn't he have left those in place before????

What...you mean, Kody should've perhaps condensed his 17 journals into a few coherent thoughts written down on an index card?  But don't you see - then we'd miss the oh-so-cray-cray shenanigans of Kody, standing on the altar, crazily flipping through pages and pages of random crap as he tried to formulate some off-the-cuff yet charmingly wackadoodle sentiments at his daughter's wedding!  You know how Kody rolls!  If he can't generate the feeling of chaos ('cause he's so busy 'cause POLYGAMY), why bother?

That said, I thought the scene of Caleb praying with his brothers and father before the ceremony was incredibly touching.

Mykelti might be making a grave mistake marrying Crazy Captain Subtitles, but hey - at least she didn't ask her dad to write her vows!  Bwahahaha!

14 minutes ago, giaNtsandYankees said:

I wonder if quiet and withdrawn ol Janelle was throwing some shade toward her former sister in law turned sister wife with the whole, "Marriage sucks. You'll spend many years hating each other" speech.

Oh my yes...yes, she was.  Did you see the camera pointedly swing Meri's way during Janelle's speech - and poor old Mer was taking an awkward sip of water, because she knew exactly what Janelle meant?  I'm starting to think these four women INVENTED shade.

Edited by laurakaye
Kody drives me so crazy I can't spell.
  • Love 10

I am hopeful that Maddie and Caleb were either legally or spiritually married in a private ceremony while his mother was still alive, and what's been described here was for the show and the Browns. If not, I hope Calebs Dad performs a private vow renewal for them. The vows are the important part. 

• Love 7

Did anyone else notice that Kody was CONSTANTLY standing next to Caleb??  Like he couldn't stand the idea of their being pictures of JUST the Groom and he had to be in the pictures too.  I especially hated it when Caleb was reading the letter from Maddie and started tearing up.  Those would have been beautiful pictures of him reading that letter, but there is Kody, RIGHT FRIGGIN' THERE.  Hopefully the photographer was able to get some close up shots so Kody isn't in every single picture.

• Love 10

Well, if Janelle was using her daughters wedding to settle the score with the other "adults" in her life, then Janelle is no better than Kody when it comes time to buck up and make their daughters wedding a beautiful moment that she'll treasure always.  Screw Janelle.

I make no excuses for Kody, he did what he's always done: make it all about him.

Poor Maddie.  I hope she's learned that no matter what is happening in her life, she can't count on her father or mother.  In the future, I hope she either keeps them far away from special moments or invites them to events and seats them in the back.  Special extra points if she makes them sign agreements to sit quietly and not discuss anything that happens after the event.  Sound like a non-disclosure agreement?  Not to worry, they're used to that.  They have plenty of stuff about themselves they refuse to show on TV, time for them to see it from the other side.

• Love 4

I thought this was one long episode.  

Maddie was beautiful but she looks better as a blonde.  Janelle's toast was very negative- I think it's an insider's view to her own "marriage" to Kody.

Truley was adorable during the ceremony.

Whoa, Janelle's dress revealed all her baggage as she came down.  She should STRIVE a little harder.

• Love 7

Caleb is cute - but not with a mountain man beard and completely shaved head. Why not just a buzz? What's with the shaved until your head is bright white thing?

The wives have no idea how to dress for their bodies. And the array of mothers of the bride outfits were weird. Janelle was wearing something an old fat grandma would put on. Meri's vest looked oddly western with the fringe. And Robyn and Christine seemed to be wearing blazers or sweaters? I know they're insane about not showing their arms (I'm still gonna need an explanation of that. We've seen Janelle and Christine in t-shirts before, Meri hanging all out in bathing suits, and Robyn full on giving birth in a pretty nightgown), but they were all fanning themselves like crazy because of the heat. A little communication and planning - I would have dressed them for their body types and made them coordinate in some way. No way in hell would I put Janelle in that thing. Why did Maddie specify that she be in blue? A royal blue would have been amazing with her blond hair. And a darker more slimming color. 

And I agree - shut up Meri. Maddie was beaming and ready for the big walk off with her guy. It embarrassed her more than anyone that Meri heckled from the audience. 

Big props to Maddie for being a good dancer. She got flung around like a rag doll by her father and husband, and she still threw in some rhythm.

I'm always curious about the sibling relationship. Logan seemed to be Maddie's bff growing up even though she lived with sisters so close in age. And her closest friend is someone outside the family. I wonder if the sisters got thrown in as a courtesy.

When a Duggar wedding kicks a Brown wedding's ass ... you're doing it all wrong.

• Love 5

I like how they were all so sensitive to Caleb's mom passing and how hard the day was for his family.  Including Curtis' wife and children...it was touching that she cried and the Browns were sensitive to her needs. 

I lost my mom young and it's annoying when people forget how HARD special occasions are without her. 

To me, that said a lot about the Brown's, even though they are a pack of clowns! 

• Love 15
2 hours ago, Runnergirl said:

I agree to a point. I know Christians who do a Friday Sabbath and other Jewish traditions. However, they don't do it because they 'think it's cool'. I don't think its appropriate to observe any religious tradition just because it's "cool". These are people's beliefs. I think that's pretty obnoxious.

• Love 6
15 hours ago, RedheadZombie said:

I wonder if their polygamy paranoia kept them from taking Maddie to the ER.  The baby should have had a feeding tube placed.  

Again, I don't suspect them of abuse or neglect, but Maddie didn't get the proper medical intervention.  Whether it's because they had an incompetent doctor, or their fears kept them from more aggressively persuing a diagnosis, I don't know. 

I think you've hit on the reason they didn't get intervention for Maddie.  Their misguided cult mentality has affected so many of their decisions.  To think that they let their beliefs affect the health of their newborn child should be shocking, but it isn't - it's par for the course for the Browns.  

• Love 5

Janelle seems pretty checked out emotionally.  Maybe she didn't acknowledge how bad things had gotten with Maddie? 

If I remember correctly, Truly was rather sick and Christine didn't take her to the doctor until she was VERY sick. So, yeah, maybe it is a fear of doctors? 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, giaNtsandYankees said:

He also said something about his grandchildren accepting the gospel. Which gospel? The one that Caleb's family follows (Non-Denominational Christianity) or his own? I'm not even going to say Mormon Fundamentalism, because for Kody, it's all about the polygamy.

I thought he was referring to HIS Fundamental AUB gospel and I said, oh oh, that's not what he said in a previous episode when he said he didn't expect them to be plyg, but to just raise the grandchildren to be 'open' to the idea of polygamy.  I definitely wasn't surprised that he contradicted himself because I never believed he didn't really want his children and grandchildren to be plyg anyway.  

• Love 3