Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E21: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Kelly's boobs are resting on her lap. Not a good look.

Tamra looks ten years older.

Who ever told Icky that the one-shoulder look suited here, lol. Someone who hates her probably, so could be almost anyone.

• Love 19

What some of you say above about Shannon having a drinking problem makes sense, and could explain a few things. Maybe she really didn't plan to get Kelly drunk but wanted everyone to drink with her. Maybe her visits to Dr. Moon are about wanting to heal, but not being ready to face what really needs to happen.

This show is not a good place to be for anyone with that problem.

• Love 12

Heather's dress was hanging strangely at the beginning of the episode when the women walked out.  The skirt looked like it was caught up or something.  It did make me giggle.

Vicki makes Kelly seem not so bad by comparison.  Hell Vicki is so nasty that everyone looks better next to her.

Heather was scary looking when they showed her close up while she was ranting at the others.  She was so frustrated that she was not being listened to.

I really hope Vicki is not back next season.  I have had enough.  She is not entertaining. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, zoeysmom said:

The thing about Shannon and her girls, after, after last year, the Beador marriage has been shown going up, not down.  Vicki is the one saying she had information that could damage the family, to now try and say-oh I have proof Shannon lied but how could I do that to a family-is beneath the despicable standards Vicki has set for herself.  So let's put the blame where blame belongs-on Vicki.  The Beadors giving Vicki the power to blackmail is wrong on every level.  That is just running someone off the show. 

As I said, Vicki is terrible for bringing any of this up. She is a terrible person this season, just as she was last year, and the year before that, and so on. She was a horrible person long before Shannon decided she loved her and confided in her. 

But Vicki isn't responsible for bringing the horror that is the Beador marriage into my living room. Shannon is responsible for that. This reveal by Vicki was just the latest in a long list of issues that Shannon herself brought to my attention. There is something seriously wrong with her and she needs to leave the show, take care of her family, and sort it all out away from the cameras. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, 918lux said:

Commission for Life insurance & annuities just pay once when the policy is originally sold. Car & home insurance pays out each renewal period. 

No, you get residuals on life and annuities.  I'm still getting them on the med sups I sold years ago, but they will end  when my license expires this next year.  However,  there is no way Vicki earns anything close to 25 k per week.  Maybe one quarter of that.

Edited by Mu Shu
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

One of the dumbest comments of the night-Meghan you were just at Vicki's birthday party and gave her a gift.  Does everyone who goes to Vicki's birthday party expected to go to the ER to visit?

I think the point is, if you like someone enough to buy them a gift and attend their birthday party, you're argument of not being friends holds less water. If I don't like someone, I'm not going to their birthday party and I'm not visiting them in the ER.  Easy enough. The reverse should also be true, especially under the circumstances of nobody else being able to get there for HOURS.  I'd also be OK if they asked her to stay with Vicki until someone else can relieve her but that never happened. I also thought it was shitty how she downplayed it to Shannon. It seems from the retelling of events, she did really understand the gravity of the situation but decided to put in a round of golf before mentioning it to Vicks former best friend. Something's shady. 

• Love 7

Does Vicki also lose $25K when she goes on vacation? Is her business not self-sustaining at all? 

I wish when Vicki claimed it was ok that Brooks pulled her hair, someone would have brought up what she said about him in Ireland. 

Meghan - rightly - tells Vicki that she has to make unqualified apologies and has to stop saying, "but you did x" to deflect her own responsibility. Then when they all have to say what they regret, everyone comes clean with an unqualified apology except Vicki. She has to say that whatever she did wasn't as bad as being called a "con man." Shannon was right. Vicki is pathetic. 

• Love 17
1 hour ago, motorcitymom65 said:

Kelly picked the wrong team to be sure, but I do think she picked it. The way she came in hot reminded me a bit of Carlton. From the very beginning she seemed to be drawn to Vicki, and criticized the others for being cool towards Vicki. I remember the scene where she kind of lectured them on treating her poorly, acting like she had no idea of the reasons they would feel that way. They had to explain the whole fake cancer deal to her. Of course she admitted at the reunion that she did watch last season, so she already knew, but for some reason at the time pretended she did not. Even knowing what Vicki had done, she took her side early on. I think if her goal was to be close to Tamra she would have chosen a different tactic. 

I think the whole plan was to bring Tamra to their side.  Tamra always knows where to align herself however, and went with Heather and Shannon.  Neither of those women will get pink slipped.    I think Vicki will get cut, and K Dudd will return to sink or swim.   Or maybe not.  She could easily be replaced by a shit throwing chimp. 

• Love 8

I think it is obvious that Shannon was taking sedatives on the night in question. She was dealing with David's infidelity and was an emotional mess. Combine that with having several drinks, and what you get is an emotional mess in a semi blackout state. When Shannon and David got home she wanted a confrontation-which he wisely avoided. What a mess, but, easy to connect the dots in the story. 

Vicki is a repulsive human being for ever repeating such a sensitive confidence. Andy has had it with Vicki- he didn't even try to hide it. Hopefully he realizes the only way to salvage this show is to dump Vicki. 

Kelly makes my skin crawl. No question that she will return next season, 

Run, Megan, Run!! 

• Love 21
42 minutes ago, motorcitymom65 said:

As I said, Vicki is terrible for bringing any of this up. She is a terrible person this season, just as she was last year, and the year before that, and so on. She was a horrible person long before Shannon decided she loved her and confided in her. 

But Vicki isn't responsible for bringing the horror that is the Beador marriage into my living room. Shannon is responsible for that. This reveal by Vicki was just the latest in a long list of issues that Shannon herself brought to my attention. There is something seriously wrong with her and she needs to leave the show, take care of her family, and sort it all out away from the cameras. 

The thing is about Vicki she uses her power to make people beholding to her.  As long as she has a slot on the show, and she will always bring some manufactured storyline, there will be a victims of Vicki left in her wake.

Is there any evidence Shannon's daughters have suffered because of the show?  Secondhand embarrassment isn't all that supportive of diagnosing a child's life. Is there evidence she isn't providing and taking care of her family? I pretty much saw the opposite.  They seem to have a fair amount of extended family dysfunction, that wasn't part of the show until Grandma decided she needed her time.  I have never really heard anyone say they left the show voluntarily and it saved their marriage.  I have heard people after they were fired say it put pressure on their marriage and in retrospect in was good they stepped away.  I believe the general consensus is there were cracks in the marriage and the show amplified the cracks and in many cases the show allowed the RH some financial independence. 

I don't know what is seriously wrong with Shannon, other than she definitely needs to find the balance between sharing too much information and duplicity. Shannon also needs to learn to speak in normal tones when angry-don't like the raised voice. To me confidentiality, it is something they all struggle with be it their finances, their children and adult children's misdeeds, marital issues, years old legal issues or production manufactured scenarios. I think she has learned not to trust people with her secrets.  There is just no way Shannon was proud of her drunken rant and I didn't blame her for not wanting to go public with such a display of misbehavior.  What was hurtful was Vicki twisting it into something it was not and using  the bruises as if they were inflicted by David.  That she worried for Shannon, that she KNEW David "beat the shit" out of Shannon and was just placating her.  Vicki on her high horse about spousal battery might want to look to her BFF who was convicted of battering her husband.  It really isn't okay for people to hit each other.

BTW I felt sorry for Vicki when Lauri was brought back on to force Vicki to admit to her infidelities.  It seemed like a true breach of friendship.  Lauri's reason for doing it and twisting things didn't make it okay. 

• Love 7
9 hours ago, breezy424 said:

How was/is David gas lighting Shannon? How do you conclude that that David has grabbed, kicked, punched, pinched, or otherwise physically hurt her on more than one occasion-absolutely.  What has happened that you know about to conclude any of this? 

Heck, I've seen a family member be the victim of domestic abuse for decades but I don't see how any of what you say can be 'concluded' in any of what we have been shown. 

I find it pretty unlikely that anyone can have an affair for 9 months (sorry, I thought it was 2, but it really doesn't make a difference), and essentially lead a double-life, without gaslighting their spouse in some way.  Perhaps he did not, but I personally doubt that.  

I base my conclusion on the bruises on Shannon's body in her pictures and the fact that she called the police in 2003.  I think it's unusual for someone to call the police to stop a verbal altercation with their spouse, if there isn't a threat of violence.  I am not buying what she is selling.  That is my opinion, and what I "concluded" based on my experiences and what I intuit about the situation/her reactions.  We are free to disagree.

• Love 12

One thing about Heather, even when she was tossing Shannon out of her house, she kept mum about who gave her the dirt about Shannon and David's marriage.  So I do think she is a secret keeper.  When she knew about the affair, she kept it to herself, not even mentioning it to Terry.  So she does get big points for keeping confidences.

What I didn't like about Heather's account last night of the accident, the scratching Vicki's hand-indicating some sort of loss of feeling.  I don't think that was dispositive of Vicki's condition, if within the hour she was able to take selfies on the helicopter.  I have heard of temporary paralysis but not momentary paralysis.  I do think you can demand or present in such a way that an airlift is required.  The nearby hospital has virtually zero trauma services.  I don't think it takes too terribly much to get the airlift-if the paramedics deny and there is something serious they are screwed. 

Since Heather led the charge about visiting Vicki in the hospital, I would think she could see where in the normal course of events, perhaps the hosts of the event and family and other accident victims should have been the ones to go to the hospital.  Their excuses are no more valid than Meghan's.  At first it was Shannon and Meghan needed to be there for updates, then Vicki was all alone.  Not to sound cold, but my experience in the ER has been you are rarely alone there are plenty of people buzzing in and out and Vicki wasn't shy about texting in between tests.  I don't know what is accomplished by having frenemies sitting in the waiting room.  Had Shannon and Meghan gone, I am sure Vicki and Kelly would have twisted it to they wanted camera time.

The high point of Heather last night was going after Vicki when Shannon and Tamra left.  She didn't have to stand by her friend and for once no one could call gang-up.  Heather made a convincing argument and it was one Vicki could not flip.

I agree.  And let's not forget that Vicky said there was a producer at the hospital.

• Love 9
13 hours ago, notnowimbusy said:

OMG that is the exact description I was looking for.   She does that all the time and it drives me crazy.  Tamra does the same thing.  It's like they are shaking marbles around in their empty heads.

That and the open mouth and the look like she is MAYBE mouthing words.

• Love 7
45 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

BTW I felt sorry for Vicki when Lauri was brought back on to force Vicki to admit to her infidelities.  It seemed like a true breach of friendship.  Lauri's reason for doing it and twisting things didn't make it okay. 

and this is why I don't want Lauri back. She made up crap so as to have a story line that didn't focus on her family and even worse it was poorly acted. Do I think she's knows Vicki fooled around, yes. Do I think she thought she saw Vicki in a threesome, crap.

This may not be popular but I think Shannon is in the same category of lousy mothers as Lauri and Lynn Curtin who also put their dysfunctional family lives on TV.  Lauri I can almost forgive because the dangers weren't as apparent in the first couple of seasons but now they are. Shannon likes the fame and choses to have blinders on about how it may and I'm sure does effect her kids. I've always thought her puffy, doughy look was due to excess alcohol that Dr. Moon's purging, cupping, detoxing, crystals, herbs, potions and enemas couldn't eliminate. This is just an added reason to get off a show that centers itself around drinking.

• Love 9

and this is why I don't want Lauri back. She made up crap so as to have a story line that didn't focus on her family and even worse it was poorly acted. Do I think she's knows Vicki fooled around, yes. Do I think she thought she saw Vicki in a threesome, crap.

This may not be popular but I think Shannon is in the same category of lousy mothers as Lauri and Lynn Curtin who also put their dysfunctional family lives on TV.  Lauri I can almost forgive because the dangers weren't as apparent in the first couple of seasons but now they are. Shannon likes the fame and choses to have blinders on about how it may and I'm sure does effect her kids. I've always thought her puffy, doughy look was due to excess alcohol that Dr. Moon's purging, cupping, detoxing, crystals, herbs, potions and enemas couldn't eliminate. This is just an added reason to get off a show that centers itself around drinking.

I think you may be reading to much into Shannon's weight gain. To me it just looks like she's been going through menopause.

• Love 13
  10 hours ago, breezy424 said:

How was/is David gas lighting Shannon? How do you conclude that that David has grabbed, kicked, punched, pinched, or otherwise physically hurt her on more than one occasion-absolutely.  What has happened that you know about to conclude any of this? 

Heck, I've seen a family member be the victim of domestic abuse for decades but I don't see how any of what you say can be 'concluded' in any of what we have been shown. 

I find it pretty unlikely that anyone can have an affair for 9 months (sorry, I thought it was 2, but it really doesn't make a difference), and essentially lead a double-life, without gaslighting their spouse in some way.  Perhaps he did not, but I personally doubt that.  

I base my conclusion on the bruises on Shannon's body in her pictures and the fact that she called the police in 2003.  I think it's unusual for someone to call the police to stop a verbal altercation with their spouse, if there isn't a threat of violence.  I am not buying what she is selling.  That is my opinion, and what I "concluded" based on my experiences and what I intuit about the situation/her reactions.  We are free to disagree.

Even the police report doesn't mention any physical battery.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
13 hours ago, annewithaneee said:

Shannon should have quit prior to last season, and if she genuinely prioritizes her well-being and her family above Bravo fame, she'll quit now. I have a lot of sympathy for her but she has so little self-control when it comes to talking about her marriage. It makes me crazy to hear the things that she'll blurt out, and she's been doing this for a couple of years now, she's not learning anything. It's probably going to fuck up her daughters royally for years to come, and they don't deserve that. She's not really adding a ton to the show, and I think at this point if she hasn't learned how to not let women like Vicki get her goat, she never will. Better for all of House Beador if she just walks away.

Also, as a survivor of abuse I found the way they were talking about it pretty appalling. Unsurprising of course given what this show is, but....there were definitely times that I would go out with a happy face and bruises on my arms and legs. I don't know, and I don't particularly care if Shannon was being honest or not, but it was shitty for them and even Andy to deem that it wouldn't make sense that Shannon would devise a cover story like that. Many women do, and that's part of why they're so hesitant to come forward...we feel like people will doubt us by default, and use their misunderstanding of the cycle of abuse against us.

I like Shannon and don't want to see her leave BUT I would welcome it so she could sue Vicki for slander.  Her pockets are pretty deep and I suspect V's are only as deep as her credit cards and next Bravo check.  

I gave myself a black eye once (I stepped on my too long sweats and the heavy glass item I was moving, ok it was a bong and NO I wasn't stoned, hit my eye, I DID have a med mj card and now I don't bother).  People thought Mr. Natalie had hit me.  In fact, while it was a pretty funny accident, he didn't laugh until he knew I was ok and saw me laughing.  Its easy to have people make assumptions.  Yes, I am very klutzy and have always been regardless of having MS.  

• Love 11
12 minutes ago, pbutler111 said:

I think you may be reading to much into Shannon's weight gain. To me it just looks like she's been going through menopause.

Shannon has been pretty open about her most recent weight gain-happy fat.  She said, she had a life that was blessed with a great metabolism and never worried and now she has to be more careful.  I remember when she first started she talked about bio-identical hormones.

She is obviously self-conscious, why she wore a white dress was beyond me other than the good guy in white and the villain in black,  maybe a little production fiddling. 

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Petunia13 said:

Why are Kelly's breasts like that? Why is her diamond wedding ring so milky and cloudy? Why did she get fillers and plastic surgery to look like a Guess Who card? 

Lines of the night:

"you're dog shit!" 

"Shut up old lady." 

"Do I look beat here? .....I was skinnier then....."

"the whole world likes me." (As she sits by 5 people who have told her repeatedly how little they like her) 

meghan has very nice skin! And I recognize that Rose Gold eye shadow

My husband walked through at that particular moment and nearly lost the water he was drinking out his nose.

• Love 7
10 hours ago, DrivingSideways said:

Once again, Team Vicky & Kelly!  Yes, they are insane, and Kelly's comments remind me so much of Donald Trump, that I can't deal.  But Heather, Shannon and Tamra are so hypocritical that I love to see them get slammed, even if it's by those crazy ladies. 

Kelly is right - the 'world' does hate Heather now.  It was fun to see Heather react incredulously to that very true statement.

Shannon, any damage to your daughters is on YOU - both from your unhealthy marriage, and then from dragging it out on this show.  If I didn't think she was unbalanced from her previous outbursts ON THIS SHOW, that story about wandering around hammered and blacked out was disturbing.  I don't think David beats the shit out of Shannon, but this couple has definitely gotten physical.  They are deeply unhappy and it bleeds out of the screen.  That's probably what connected Shannon and Vicki in the first place.

From Vicki's perspective, I can see why she went nuclear.  Shannon has been selling this perfect life on the show, while Vicki's fell apart.  Was she complicit in Brooks' lie... in my opinion, a little, but not to the extent she's been painted.  I was glad Vicki stuck to her story and didn't apologize about Kelly's gossip.

Tamra lecturing anybody about gossiping is extremely hypocritical and hilarious.  Tamra and Vicki may fight but will always come back together, because they are the same person, except Tamra is way more devious and hateful.  I remember the Naked Wasted episode, I thought it was extremely disturbing - but Vicki did NOT actively participate.  In fact, she tried to tell Tamra that Gretchen was drunk enough.

Personally she is my favorite one.  Kelly is fucking delusional.  

• Love 13

Shannon's weight gain, which was pretty appparent (particularly because of that unfortunate choice of a dress), could be due to menopause or not watching her diet carefully enough . . . or maybe the booze?

Uh, where is Bethenny to plug Skinny Girl right about now?

• Love 3

I believe what Vicki said.  The cheese stands alone.  That said, I do think she wanted it to come out because she told Kelly.

Shannon's story makes zero sense.  A 50 year old woman should be MORTIFIED to get so drunk that you leave a public place without your bag, or your husband, fall down and injure yourself, find yourself many blocks away from where you were and have no idea how any of this happened.  Her reaction, from the shrieking to the leaving the sofa crying, speaks volumes.  If there was absolutely zero truth to what Vicki was saying, you'd deny it.  Maybe get angry, maybe even laugh it off but you wouldn't freak out and dissolve in tears. 

Heather was right in that Vicki was clearly injured at Glammis and they aren't going to Medevac you out for a pulled muscle.  While I do think that Vicki milked it for all it was worth, I think Briana is a horrible person for saying her mother did so on air.  Vicki may be thirsty but Briana is just as much so.

I still think that Shannon and Tamra planned to get Kelly wasted in Ireland.  Why else make the comment that you were wearing black for Kelly's funeral?  Why insist that she get a drink when she's said no?  Sure, Kelly didn't have to drink it but it's extremely disrespectful in my book to do what Shannon did.  

I hope Meghan does return because these harpies need someone who doesn't back down and isn't intimidated by their shrieking.  

• Love 16

Words I thought Id never say...but the RHOC reunion was way more toxic then the RHONJ reunion....who would have thought that would be possible lol

In regards to getting kelly drunk...i was just in vegas...and the last night I wasnt feeling like drinking....ordered a ginger ale and didnt drink the tequila that my friend bought for me and everyone else.  He made one comment...I said i wasnt drinking and he still got the tequila for me...but i made the choice not to drink.  So yes...Shannon shouldnt have pushed the tequila..but kelly could have opted not to drink...so both are at fault.

Edited by JAYJAY1979
  • Love 7
13 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

Personally she is my favorite one. Kelly is fucking delusional, vulgar, stupid, nasty, immature, and bigoted.  

Ditto. Also FTFY.

I thought Heather was at her absolute worst during Shannon's first season. In hindsight, I can see that there was a lot of shit happening behind the scenes that explains why that season was a shit show. Shannon is neurotic to a degree that I've never seen before. When she gets upset, she gets panicky and hysterical. Watching her like that is unpleasant. I can't imagine what it's like being in the room with her when Shannon is like that. Shannon was rightly paranoid that people were keeping a secret about her life and marriage. Heather found all of Shannon's Shannon-ness (the neuroses, the paranoia, the hysteria) off-putting and was looking for any opportunity to get Shannon bounced from the cast and replaced with one of her friends. None of this is an excuse or a justification for how Heather behaved, but I now understand what was happening. And frankly, I find that nothing Heather has done rivals anything that Vicki has done. I think that Heather was really lacking in empathy and compassion that season, but I know that you could talk and reason with her about her behavior. Kelly is a drunk toddler and is incapable of understanding reason.

• Love 16
56 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

That and the open mouth and the look like she is MAYBE mouthing words.

I swear at one point, it did look like she was trying to mouth the words as Andy spoke.  Vicki just looked so out of it in the 2nd & 3rd installments.  I mean, even for her and more out of it than last year's "half a xanax". 

• Love 4
15 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

My point is, Tamra was talking about Vicki not being hurt after the fact, per Brianna, so how hurt could she have truly been on the day of the crash?  I think any patient complaining of severe neck pain after a crash out in the dessert would be airlifted out, and we know Vicki lies and exaggerates and likes attention.  The EMT's can't know on the spot if you are really that hurt, so they take the utmost precautions., i.e. airlifting her to a location where they could truly check her out and have the facilities to treat her if she is really hurt. 

It would be the same if someone said they are having a heart attack.  They take your word for it, then run tests, but they are rushing you to the hospital and giving you first in line service.  Proves nothing about Vicki being really hurt.  What proves to me that Vicki didn't get too hurt is: 1. she went home right after.  2. Her daughter, her daughter who lived in the house and is a nurse, said she was not behaving like an injured person, but only when the cameras were off. Hmm.  

Heather had no reason to interject, because really, what does she know?  Yes, she was there, but as to her actual diagnosis and recovery, she has no idea.  Who does have an idea?  Brianna.  I am saying Heather has enough sense to put those things together.  Why interrupt Tamra, when Tamra was only coming with the cold, hard facts?  Phony, if you ask me. 

It's my belief that NONE of them were really hurt. Just shaken and scared and then using it all for drama for the cameras. 

Also, Heather doesn't seem to like being contradicted. And doubled down on her outrage at being contradicted by Megan. Especially after seeing all the shady talking heads by Megan towards Heather. 

• Love 10
1 hour ago, MinDC76 said:

No, it happens.

My best friend for 50+ years father was a salesman who had a second secret family unknown to his first family (wife+ 4 daughters). #2 were up in Canada, part of his territory. He finally decided to ditch #1 for #2, after about 2 years he rethought his decision and wanted #1 to take him back and he promised, cross his heart and hope to die that he'd never ever do it again.

#1 told him to go to hell. Yes, it happens. I'll grant wife #1 had suspicions but he was a slick charmer and she was blindsided.

• Love 13

I gave myself a black eye once (I stepped on my too long sweats and the heavy glass item I was moving, ok it was a bong and NO I wasn't stoned, hit my eye, I DID have a med mj card and now I don't bother).  People thought Mr. Natalie had hit me. 

Yup same here - I was in an anger fit and slammed a cupboard or bathroom cabinet or something, it bounced back and hit me in the face, I needed stitches.  Everyone from the ER doc to my coworkers thought my hubs did it to me.  I even joked about it - "Guess I won't nag him about the trash anymore" etc. like to be funny, but it was tres awkward.  If someone makes the assumption you are battered, and you try to explain that you are not, then they think you are in denial, or covering something, and you pretty much can't win.  Just have to walk away knowing what you know to be the truth.

I agree Shannon does look heavier, I am sure she did not like what she saw when she watched it.  I am sure she will loose it though her weight has been up and down before.

• Love 13
1 hour ago, pbutler111 said:

Even the police report doesn't mention any physical battery.

As I said, "I think it's unusual for someone to call the police to stop a verbal altercation with their spouse, if there isn't a THREAT of violence."  I did not say he was necessarily violent during that particular incident.  

Also, to clarify, I did not say that I think he constantly assaults her, but I said I believe he has been physical with her on more than one occasion.  I would find it hard to believe that such a toxic, emotionally abusive marriage has not lead to a physical altercation at some point or points after that many years.  Again-my humble opinion.  

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Beden said:

No, it happens.

My best friend for 50+ years father was a salesman who had a second secret family unknown to his first family (wife+ 4 daughters). #2 were up in Canada, part of his territory. He finally decided to ditch #1 for #2, after about 2 years he rethought his decision and wanted #1 to take him back and he promised, cross his heart and hope to die that he'd never ever do it again.

#1 told him to go to hell. Yes, it happens. I'll grant wife #1 had suspicions but he was a slick charmer and she was blindsided.

How do you know he did not gaslight her at some point after she found out?  Maybe he didn't try to "make her doubt her sanity," in a way that she recognized.  I can't imagine that he came totally clean about every detail after he was caught.  He would probably have to suddenly have a character transplant and became honest after he was caught.   Maybe I should have just said David has emotionally manipulated her instead.  Either way, both tacks are toxic and part of the tool chest of many abusers/cheaters.

• Love 2

I hope Shannon has some real friends, not just TV Heather and Bible-butt Tamra. These women have shown themselves clearly - the Heather who threw a distraught Shannon out of her house was the real woman imo - and yet Shannon seems to trust them. I think Heather and Tamra are every bit as insecure and strategic as Vicki - they're just better actresses. Run Shannon!

• Love 6
4 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

The oldest daughter is getting married and I believe lives in LA, the younger daughter has her own place in OC.  They still have properties in Palm Desert and I believe Lake Havasu.  Jim's parents live in southern California.

Thanks Zoeysmom!

Maybe that home they were in was a flip - they put in a new kitchen but weren't there long.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, nexxie said:

I hope Shannon has some real friends, not just TV Heather and Bible-butt Tamra. These women have shown themselves clearly - the Heather who threw a distraught Shannon out of her house was the real woman imo - and yet Shannon seems to trust them. I think Heather and Tamra are every bit as insecure and strategic as Vicki - they're just better actresses. Run Shannon!

Or maybe after their initial negative interactions, they sat down like grown ups, hashed out their differences, and ultimately became friends. Truth be told Heather and Shannon have more in common with each other than they do with the rest of the cast. And after Vicki's complete betrayal of Shannon's trust this season, I can see Shannon's friendship with Tamra and Heather getting stronger.

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, HunterHunted said:

Or maybe after their initial negative interactions, they sat down like grown ups, hashed out their differences, and ultimately became friends. Truth be told Heather and Shannon have more in common with each other than they do with the rest of the cast. And after Vicki's complete betrayal of Shannon's trust this season, I can see Shannon's friendship with Tamra and Heather getting stronger.

It's possible, but I've learned over the years that Maya Angelou's words most often apply:

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them; the first time.”

• Love 11
1 minute ago, nexxie said:

It's possible, but I've learned over the years that Maya Angelou's words most often apply:

"When someone shows you who they are, believe them; the first time.”

Would this be the same Maya Angelou who insisted that everyone address her as Dr. Maya Angelou even though the only doctorate degree she had was honorary?

I actually think this is a wise motto to live by, but I find her insistence on using her fake title insufferable. I can't pass up an opportunity to bring it up.

• Love 19
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Would this be the same Maya Angelou who insisted that everyone address her as Dr. Maya Angelou even though the only doctorate degree she had was honorary?

I actually think this is a wise motto to live by, but I find her insistence on using her fake title insufferable. I can't pass up an opportunity to bring it up.

Didn't know that story, but don't really care who said the words - I've learned from experience to pay attention to what others are showing (rather than telling).

Ego-driven people like Heather and Tamra come with giant red flags imo - doesn't take them long to show themselves.

• Love 1

How in 2016, on BRAVO with fucking Andy Cohen as host and moderator, is homophobic bigoted shading (or at least the attempt) still a thing?  Seriously for being a hateful bigot just with the comment that she likes Cohen should earn her a toss.  How big of you, you fucking lying, cheating piece of shit.  How hugely generous of you.  As former cancer patient and someone who has seen loved ones taken in really cruel manners due to this illness, I hate to say this.  But I'm hoping at this point she gets cancer herself.  Nothing terminal.  Skin cancer.  Something that affects her viciously shallow self-worth.  Maybe a spot right on her over worked nose.  And her oncologist is a gay Asian man who watches the show. 

I agree that I think Shannon likely took something she shouldn't have and might even have blacked it out (deliberately or just chemically) but deep down knows she is likely at the root of the event and won't admit it because she does have some blanks and is worried of what she is capable of doing.  I suspect she and David both have a temper that can border on manic when it comes to each other.  That doesn't excuse either one if physical violence took place.  But I think the problems are theirs and not a larger concern.  So fuck you Snout Bitch for trying to make this a thing.

I so wish the Snout Bitch had pushed Meghan on the injury thing in any way because Meghan truly has zero fucks to give with this bunch barring the family friendship I think she wants to preserve that comes through Terry and Jim.

and another fuck you to the Snout Bitch on the whole false piety about not wanting any man to hit a woman.  Did you tell that to your Crooks in arms?   Or how about any woman hitting a man?  How about that you shrill head rattling tool?

I was clearly not in the mood to put up with their shit.  And the dumbass in the Monkey Wrap is delusional indeed.

• Love 17
14 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

I am not the local lunatic that posted that ( by the way I don't think you meant me! I'm not that self absorbed) but in general here is how I understand insurance agents make their money.

Insurance agent sells you a policy and as long as that policy is in force they make a commission off of your renewal(s).

Life insurance and annuities are the best for them as they go on for years until you die or cash out

Oh no, I wasn't accusing you! ha ha

I just remember someone describing Vicki's "empire" that way, not necessarily limited to insurance.