Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Ginger's Last Binger

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Farrah and her mom get into a huge fight; Matt is offered the opportunity to write a memoir, but he and Amber are distracted by tabloid stories involving Christopher; Maci and Taylor head to Las Vegas for their bachelor and bachelorette parties; and Cate considers buying a horse.

"Ginger's Last Bender" still kind of has a rhyme-like feel to it. "Ginger's Last Binger" is stupid and made-up....like dramastically made up. 

And please, Maci. No one thinks this is the last time you're going to binge drink. 

Edited by MyPeopleAreNordic
  • Love 21
36 minutes ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

"Ginger's Last Bender" still kind of has a rhyme-like feel to it. "Ginger's Last Binger" is stupid and made-up....like dramastically made up. 

And please, Maci. No one thinks this is the last time you're going to binge drink. 

I'm just glad she's embracing her ginger-ness and not still sporting the ghastly Discount Hef's New Girlfriend platinum blond extensions. Between Maci's small face and thin hair, the result looked like cheap, ill fitting curtains on top of her head.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, MyPeopleAreNordic said:

Well, let's think about this. Now that she is a married woman, it's very important that she stops being such a lush. She has a ring now, after all! It's not as if it's some UNimportant time like, oh, say BEING PREGNANT!!!! Pregnancy is no time to put the brakes on your drinking. We must all be sure to have our priorities straight.

Does she really give some indication that "now" she will stop or is it just the odd title of the episode?

Good Lord!

• Love 10
3 hours ago, AhFillAck said:

a memoir?!?!?!?!?!? Who the fuck cares, Matt? A MEMOIR??????!!

"LAST" binger?? O yes, I'm sure she will stop now. Good lord.

That poor horse.

I am short and to the point today.

Haha

Matt's memoirs?

Will that book include the rape of that poor girl?

The only book I want to read is the one by the camera people who dish out all the dirt on everrrrrybody.

• Love 22
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

WHY are Matt and Amber so concerned with the tabloids? Why are any of these people concerned? They all probably have carpal tunnel from sitting around and Googling themselves all day. 

Because they literally have nothing else to do all day 

• Love 10

It's really upsetting to hear Catelynn cry for a horse. They neglect their kid and dog. She buys a pig with little research, introduces it into a house of chaos and then passes it off to her dirtbag mother.  The poor thing probably lives off Cheetos and Marlboro butts today.  I can't imagine that she'd maintain the horse. Yes, they can afford boarding but they most likely live far from a facility and she'll just lose interest. 

• Love 18
23 hours ago, evilmindatwork said:

Did you see the bit about Cate wanting to buy a horse? I honestly think that can be a legitimate purchase but with the pig and Tyler's strained patience, I think Cate may be a shopping addict or something like that. 

I didn't think of shopping addiction, but yes.

I did think "WTF are you going to do with a horse? You couldn't even take care of the pig."

• Love 9

What is it with these bitches and their need for a horse? First Leah and now Cate. Don't they realize what it entails to even care for a horse? What is Cate going to do with a horse? Paint its hooves a lovely shade of pink? Share her bong with it?

Maybe someone is trying to sell Cate a broken down horse. They found a sucker.

• Love 16

That's what makes me so mad. Equine therapy would probably do her some good (any actual therapy minus the douchebag would be good) but why buy the horse?  Did she buy the copy room therapist?  Will they live together and take turns cuddling up to the warm glow of the xerox machine at night?

• Love 9

I have a friend with a teenage daughter that loves horses. My friend wanted to make sure this was a true interest and not a passing thing so they leased a horse that was boarded at a stable. I watched that young lady up before dawn going to the stable to feed and care and then right back after school to ride and exercise her. She got a part time job to help pay for expenses and feed and was with her horse every moment that she wasn't working or in school. My friend purchased the horse as a high school graduation gift because of this girl's love and devotion. Yeah...Catelynn will do this for about 3 days and go back to sleeping all day.

• Love 20

I wanted a horse when I was growing up. My dad gave me a long list of reasons why that shit wasn't going to happen. I was 7 years old.

Nova is more mature than Cate.

Nova is going to just pack her shit within the next couple of years and stay at April's permanently.

• Love 13

What fucking thought process happened in this person's brain to land on the result "Therefore I want a horse"? I know, these aren't the most uh....rational, we'll say, people on earth, and that their perspective on life as an adult is more than a little distorted. I'm an animals guy, so this isn't anything against horses, but aren't horses basically a boat, if you had to feed and brush a boat every single day, as far as investments go? I've known people that bought a lake boat, and they were like "you spend five days paying for every one day you use it." Sounds a lot like a horse to me. Jesus, lady, find something that DOES NOT NEED YOUR CARE to pass the time (you already have a baby). Paint. Ramble (I almost said "write," but that's too generous). Exercise. Learn something new. Read. Volunteer. Why the fuck do you have to put another living thing's life in your own incapable hands? I mean did she think "Yeah, but it'll be a good replacement for my car"? "The problem with the pig is that I wouldn't be able to ride it anywhere." 

I can't wait for tonight's episode to be over. Free at last. 

• Love 18
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 5:49 PM, Katt said:

My guess is, Catelynn will not buy a bombproof horse suitable for a beginner, but an untrained one, and won't board it, she'll put it on her 2 acres of land. She'll probably think it doesn't need to be fed because it's on pasture and doesn't know you have to buy hay in the Winter and brush hog the field every year to keep it producing good grazing. Sorry for the negativity;  I work with horses and have to maintain my land and it's extremely expensive! I just can't see her doing it. 

excuse me, but, hellooo, she wants a horse for when she's having a panic!attack!  do you think that one in the throes of said attack should be held responsible for the feeding & grooming of anything?  come on, now...

Edited by teapot
  • Love 5

The old poor yet sweet Cate would be thrilled to death to even touch a horse. Now the "mentally ill' yet still wealthy bitch thinks she can buy anything and dispose of it as needed. What a shame that she's changed so much. 

I know allll about horses, care, boarding, temperament, a crazy anxious bitch getting on one. Ackkkk. Does she have a trailer to just randomly bring it home?  Are they zoned for that? Hell, do you know how many riders bring a flask with them while riding to make themselves calm FOR the horse? And this gal just wants to get on in a full panic, leave the kid, drive, probably toke, and freak the horse the fuck out?

i saw them on the Doctors. C did mention riding a horse. But what was conveniently left out was the pot smoking. She was praised to high heaven for saving her marriage and managing her illness. One little blip about how she negatively self medicated with pot, but none of these people ever research. So no questions about current use by both of them.

Seriously, that horse conversation made me dislike her more than penis head.  Who knew? Tyler seemed to actually think of money and the same impulsive crap she did with the pig.  

• Love 6

Is Maci sponsoring the airfare and lodging for this 50 person bridal party???

Ugh. Matt's side of the that headboard is gross. He looks so sweaty and nasty. And of course Amber can't see Leah but she can fly off to NYC so Matt can write a fucking book. 

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 15

Taylor's friends...USE the bidet.  Do not LAUGH at the bidet.  I'm 100% certain that your faces aren't the only hairy, puckered things that need to be washed.

Love how Nova drops the popsicle where the dog just walked and no one goes to pick it up.  Because of course there is no such thing as worms.

And the turtle tank in the kitchen is a nice touch.  Ever smelled a turtle tank?

• Love 20
22 minutes ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Taylor's friends...USE the bidet.  Do not LAUGH at the bidet.  I'm 100% certain that your faces aren't the only hairy, puckered things that need to be washed.

Love how Nova drops the popsicle where the dog just walked and no one goes to pick it up.  Because of course there is no such thing as worms.

And the turtle tank in the kitchen is a nice touch.  Ever smelled a turtle tank?

Can't ya just smell that place thru the television? Turtles, fish, dogs and a pig. Yummy.

Whats for dinner? 

• Love 11
15 minutes ago, Quita said:

I loved Amber claiming how she's worked so hard to show people how she is as a mom? Yep, I guess she's shown us - she's a deadbeat!

Yeah, Gary said she hasn't seen her in a month!

Farrah's language in front of her daughter is absolutely appalling.  I mean, I have a trash mouth but not in front of kids.  Yikes.  Sophia doesn't even look bothered by it, and why would she, this is normal to her.  I wonder if she repeats things like that at school?

Why did Catelyn bring Nova with her, just to ignore her some more??? I feel so bad for poor Nova.  She is so starved for attention.  Why not bring her to a children's zoo or some other kind of farm where she could pet some animals? There must be something like that where they live.  She dragged her along and then was annoyed by her being a toddler. Catelyn also looks 60 years old and 280 lbs.

Was Deborah wearing a denim diaper?

Not sure how I would feel about my children watching footage of me getting a lap dance one day but to each his own I guess.  

I hate everyone on this show!!

• Love 24
7 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

Can't ya just smell that place thru the television? Turtles, fish, dogs and a pig. Yummy.

Whats for dinner? 

Don't they have 2 or 3 cats as well?

Another I Love Lucy reference coming on.

Little Ricky had pets - a turtle, fish, a bird and a lizard that, according to Ricky, jumped out of the window to get away from the crowd. Little Ricky then wanted a puppy! That is what will eventually happen at Cate's house. Her next "job" will be an appearance on Hoarders.

Cate is this 7 year old who just wants pets just because they are so cute. Until she has to clean up after them. She is wanting bigger pets. After the horse what is next? A baby elephant?

Gary said she hasn't seen her in a month!

I pray he is keeping a score card of all of this for future reference.

• Love 16
36 minutes ago, Quita said:

I loved Amber claiming how she's worked so hard to show people how she is as a mom? Yep, I guess she's shown us - she's a deadbeat!

They all do this shit. They all think they are "showing us" when in fact, no one here gives two shits about them. It is the kids who we are concerned about.

I have no fucks what con game Matt is playing on Amber or what emotional abuse he is dishing out to her. Frankly, I wish he would hurry up and just run off with her money so I can get some laughs from this tired ass show.

• Love 11

I didn't pay much attention to this episode. Does Catelynn want to buy a horse so she can walk it around? Tyler made a good point, Catelynn could volunteer at a horse facility, but Catelynn didn’t like that idea.

• Love 15