Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Housewife House Wars

• Start Topic

An unexpected guest arrives at Kenya's housewarming party in the wake of Porsha's arrival. Also, Cynthia faces her rocky marriage and its impact on her daughter; Momma Joyce lets rumors fly about Phaedra's divorce; and an outing takes an unforeseen turn.

Sheree Whitfield's desperation to get and hold onto a peach is something that would annoy me on any other franchise other than RHOA because she's so ridiculous in so many intricate ways and manages to have a sense of humor about all things not related to herself that it's such a hilarious train wreck to behold.

• Love 15

Kenya is the worst. All her little passive aggressive digs aren't even funny anymore. Her and Matt are snoozefest too. I really couldn't care less if they break up or make up. So annoying too how she starts shit then runs away like a bitch.

Porsha is cracking me up so far thought.

I like Cynthia's big hair.

I don't blame Kandi for just being cordial with Phaedra, because Phaedra is a fake uppity bitch.

• Love 7

Kenya is the worst. All her little passive aggressive digs aren't even funny anymore. Her and Matt are snoozefest too. I really couldn't care less if they break up or make up. So annoying too how she starts shit then runs away like a bitch.

I concur. Kenya can make all the digs she wants at the other housewives, but when one of them says anything about her she gets extremely defensive. I cannot stand her talking heads. Kenya is not as witty as I assume she thinks she is.

24 minutes ago, Bronzedog said:

Kenya was just on WWHL and apparently Mat has now broken the window in her garage out of anger.  But, they're still together.  Oh, hell no Kenya.  It's just a matter of time before he goes after you,

They are still together? Really? He broke her garage windows and they are still together? Was it mentioned how long they were on the outs after the first incident and her housewarming? She took him back pretty instantly in the episode.

Sheree's talking head with her drinking Red Bull with a straw saying "Hell no-o-o-o-o" gave me life and cracked me up. One of the things that I liked about Sheree was she was never afraid of Nene or even Kim. So if she wants to go after Kenya, be my guest.

Peter is awful. He was so emotionally blackmailing Cynthia with his hospital visit, because he thought he was having a heart attack. I still think there was infidelity on his part. I do not know if Cynthia just does not want to admit in on camera or if she really is that stupid. 

I am not really a Porsha fan, but she did leave Kenya's party when asked (or sort of asked because Kenya never got the words out). I also liked her reasoning behind not doing a food and drink setup for her event.

As for the locked room event, I wish there was more footage of it. I wanted to see how poorly the team of Cynthia, Porsha, and Kenya did. At least Kandi, Sheree, and Phaedra were trying to give it a go. I feel like some of the other women from the other RH franchises would have gotten into it more.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Bronzedog said:

Kenya was just on WWHL and apparently Mat has now broken the window in her garage out of anger.  But, they're still together.  Oh, hell no Kenya.  It's just a matter of time before he goes after you,

She needs him as her main personal storyline this season, so she will keep him around as long as possible. LOL

• Love 11
13 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

Are they still shooting episodes?

I think they just filmed some scene with Kim B and Sheree, at a storage unit Sheree has, not that long ago. If Kenya is using Matt, like I suspect, she will dump him either right before the reunion or directly after it is filmed.

• Love 3

Kenya -- who holds a house warming in a house still under construction? Oh, my. The Matt outburst -- I have no words.

Porsha -- I guess I don't have any words about her either…other than: so stupid.

Cynthia -- just a needy person who should have so much more confidence that she does. She could be taking the world by storm with all kinds of products: hair, make up clothing…..but no, NENE is the one with a fashion line?? She couldn't have been the break out star of the past few seasons instead she's just sad.

Kandi -- I'm happy for her. As a foodie I hope the restaurant succeeds. But I hate to say I don't see Todd being a successful business person. He's no Peter in the failure department. But I'm just not super confident in Todd's skills.

Phaedra -- I can't suffer hypocrites. The Christian with the dirty, fowl mouth and base base behavior. I can't stand her pompous ass.

Sheree -- I didn't watch the show the first seasons when she was on. I'm liking her shade and talking heads, if nothing else. She's entertaining, I'll say that.

• Love 6

That little girl Noelle is by far the smartest and most perceptive person on this show. From what little we see of her she seems like a great kid.

Did anyone else notice how gleeful Mama Joyce was when she said about how much the restaurant is costing? You know she wants it to fail. She's such a fucking spiteful woman. Even if she loathes Todd (which I believe she still does, she just realises it's in her interest to play nice) that is your daughters husband, it's a joint venture and we all know Kandi has put the lionshare of the cash in... why the fuck would any mother not be rooting for its success? She and her sisters are awful and I'm bored of Andy's love affair with them. Hey Andy, even Kandi doesn't seem to like her mother all that much.

I love me some Sheree. Her comic timing and delivery is second to none and she's one of the few genuinely funny Housewives. Most of the time I'm laughing at their stupidity but Sheree is genuinely amusing with some of the greatest one liners in Housewives history.

Edited by FaithsMum
  • Love 20

I only watched part of this ep last night and didn't care enough to stay up for the repeat.

• Why is Kenya with Matt again? I thought last ep she said they broke up.
  • I was confused about Phaedra and Porsha's meeting b/c they referred to events from last week as if they hadn't happened yet.
  • I never liked Sheree but laughed at the clip of her "in control" with that party planner.
  • I keep confusing Sheree and Mama Joyce because they have the same haircut.
  • I was hoping to see more of the "escape room" event. I know people who have done it but I don't think it's something I would enjoy.
  • Cynthia needs to get rid of Peter, who must have been watching Sanford and Son recently.
  • I thought Kandi and Todd abandoned their OLG restaurant plan. I am guessing it still hasn't opened.
  • Phaedra is a hypocrite or a Pharisee.
  • Love 5

While I rolled my eyes at Kandi declaring that they needed to capitalise financially from their son Ace's online presence (choke), I did like some of the products they flashed us. I have noticed a trend over the last decade: people will spend a fortune on their children and/or their pets. It's all about the $s with Kandi so she's at least chasing a fashionable trend.

Not so sure about the witches coven eatery......

Edited by CrinkleCutCat
Words. Had to insert more words. To make it better!
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, FaithsMum said:

That little girl Noelle is by far the smartest and most perceptive person on this show. From what little we see of her she seems like a great kid.

I love that young lady!  I hope she has learned a valuable from having a ringside seat to the dysfunction of the Cynthia and Peter marriage from hell.  I pray that she has seen and heard enough so that she will not tolerate being treated badly by anybody she is in a relationship with.  

Mama Joyce and the old ladies chanting "We are getting paid" was repulsive. They really use Kandi as their personal ATM.

Mama Joy may be right about obtaining a quickie divorce if one of the parties is incarcerated on a felony.  However, the financial settlement and child custody are different issues.  Those aspects of a divorce is much more complicated and can drag on for what seems like an eternity.

Edited by movingtargetgal
  • Love 9

So now I kind of think that Phaedra brought Porsha for her own reasons. She knew Kenya would kick Porsha out, so SHE wouldn't have to stay long either. And damn, that trek back up to road. Scary. I would have been running the whole way. 

Interesting that Matt waited a month to apologize to Kenya for his behavior. The return of the cameras, perhaps? 

Noelle's question about insecurity was totally valid. Confidence isn't a black or white thing. People can sometimes be totally confident in one facet of their life, but have an insecure side to them as well. I had to agree with the kid - why would Cynthia put up with how horribly Peter treated her for so long? 

I do admire how amicably she's trying to handle the divorce, though. She's giving Peter a lot more than he deserves, IMO. And I'm also glad she's not falling for his guilt trips and manipulation. Oh boo hoo; Cynthia isn't your emergency contact anymore. How would that work anyway, when YOU moved out of state? Maybe Kordell can be his emergency contact. Because I think Cynthia might be out of the country when he has his next "heart attack". 

I really want to go to a Kandi Factory meeting. I cannot stand Mama Joyce when she's messing with Kandi, but she clearly gets ALL the word on the street and I'm ready to hear it! (But, please, no more THs.) 

I actually really like the Raising Ace logo. It's super cute, and if my kids were younger, I might buy some of their stuff. I can't hate Kandi for making that money. 

So Kenya requires a formal invitation to go anywhere? C'mon, it's not like Porsha's event is a wedding or Quinceanera or a housewarming party for a dirty, half-finished house. I mean, maybe Porsha intended to invite her personally, but was kicked out of Kenya's home before she had the chance? 

The Escape-the-Box gathering was kind of awkward. No one solved it. I've never done, but I know people who love them, and I feel like they rush around, trying to beat the clock. While these gals were just sauntering around. Ummmm, hmmm, wha....? In fairness, while no one won, Kandi's team did do better. At least they didn't request any clues and seemed to open several on their own. 

But then it all devolved into fighting, of course. I may be alone, but I like the house vs. house fight. It's so stupid that it cracks me up. I did love Sheree with her exiting line - "Twirl on some mfing baseboards!" Bahahaha

• Love 8

I think I understand why Kenya is still with Matt. All she's known, all her life, is rejection from her mother and father. She only knows mean people. I've seen women stay with abusive or alcoholic partners, and their upbringing was lacking in anything that gave them self-esteem or self-worth. They don't know anything but conflict.

I'm probably in the minority, but I feel sorry for her at this point. She's on a show that requires her to bring drama, but I think some of it is way too personal and will wind up hurting her in the end.

• Love 8

My take on this yawner of an episode:

Like most of the bloggers, I did like that Kenya pulled Porsha aside to ask her to leave rather than make a scene at the party.  However, her reasoning was utter bullcrap considering her ongoing relationship with the ever dangerously aggressive Matt.  I guess sex wins over civility on this account.  Do I believe Phaedra should have made Porsha her plus one?  No.  It was her F-You to Kenya for the shady invite.  Should Porsha have accepted being the plus one at the housewarming.  Again, No.  I understood her reasons for going but that was not the correct venue to try to make amends.  I did like that she did not make a fuss, but just left when asked. 

Sheree, on the other hand, was trying to be messy and wanted to stir the pot.  However, she was correct about all the problems with the house and the fact that Kenya would rush to have a housewarming when her house construction is  in no way near completed was just stupid and lent itself for her to be criticized.

I also liked that Porsha is trying to make amends for her own behavior but as usual, Kenya only sees the negative in just about everything.  This isn't the only time Porsha has tried to be friends with Kenya and was rejected.  After the Anguilla incident, she reached out to Kenya to start anew and Kenya point blank rejected her and continued to debase and attack her.  Kenya has gone out of her way to degrade, bully and demean Porsha from day one and still stays in that mindset even with this new attempt at civility from Porsha.  She seemed to not even appreciate that Porsha just walked away when she asked her to leave the party and still invited her to join the mystery room outing.  Kenya just seem to enjoy her misery and jealousy like a great pair of socks. 

And at the event that was supposed to be a get together to mend friendships was again ruined by Kenya who just couldn't pass up an opportunity to start a fight.  Since she couldn't come up with a way to attack Porsha, she thought it a great idea to check the boo of Sheree.  She made a big mistake there as Sheree is time enough for her.  Once again she ran away when she was out checked by Sheree.  I want to feel sorry for Kenya but she just revels in adversity.

As for her relationship with Matt, this is a testament to her desire to always be the victim.  With all that yap about how threatened she felt with Porsha whom Kenya has gone above and beyond to belittle and debase every chance she gets, has no problem being the doormat for Matt.  If he is doing all she claims he has done then why isn't she threatened by HIM?  I feel it is because she enjoys being miserable and loves being a victim.  The she can gather her minute friends around to pat her on the head and say "there there now"  She acts like she has Munchausen syndrome where she craves the attention she get by being the poor little victim. She even reverts to her whiney little girl voice when she details the "atrocities" Matt has attacked her with, only to come back for more.  I honestly believe she is holding on to Matt mainly for that reason alone.

Also Kenya's hatred for Porsha is getting monotonous and old very fast.  It has been four seasons of her dogging and attacking Porsha, all the while acting like Porsha is just foaming at the mouth coming for her.  This while Porsha is dangerously aggressive is utter bull and the three that feel she is dangerous are the three who go after her for even the slightest perceived thing.  Cynthia questioning Porsha's appearance at the housewarming made no sense nor was Kandi's remarks on WWHL where she was dogging Porsha who have been nothing but friendly to her even though she was also friends with Phaedra.  Of course that was due to the who threesome crap that has been floating on the net that questioned Kandi's sexual preferences.

Cynthia I am happy to say has come to her senses regarding her doomed marriage and is still moving forward.  Shame it took her daughter to slap her into the reality that she was allowing herself to be in a very bad marriage.  The fact that Peter almost guilted her into feeling sorry for him was so typically Cynthia but I am relieved she didn't completely fall for it.

Kandi is very enterprising when it comes to just about everything.  However, I personally don't feel she should start an enterprise using her son.  That is so Jonbenet-ish.  As for the restaurant, I am not a fan and as of right now, they still don't have it up an running.  My grandson and his coach started their business in a matter of 5 months and is open and very successful and they started from the ground up, just like Kandi and Todd.  I feel they are in over their heads with this venture.

House vs House.   Yawn.

Edited by Aging Goth
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Aging Goth said:

As for her relationship with Matt, this is a testament to her desire to always be the victim.  With all that yap about how threatened she felt with Porsha whom Kenya has gone above and beyond to belittle and debase every chance she gets, has no problem being the doormat for Matt.  If he is doing all she claims he has done then why isn't she threatened by HIM?  I feel it is because she enjoys being miserable and loves being a victim.  The she can gather her minute friends around to pat her on the head and say "there there now"  She acts like she has Munchausen syndrome where she craves the attention she get by being the poor little victim. She even reverts to her whiney little girl voice when she details the "atrocities" Matt has attacked her with, only to come back for more.  I honestly believe she is holding on to Matt mainly for that reason alone.

Without Matt, Kenya has no storyline this season.

Kenya doesn't get that her nasty mouth is just as vile as Porsha's physical attacks.  As we've seen this election season, a nasty mouth is a few steps from a physical attack.  I have no fucks to give Kenya.

• Love 17

I guess sex wins over civility on this accoun

No, not unless you equate sex with feeling worthwhile to a man. I've known way too many women who degrade and abuse themselves because they think that if a man pays attention to them, they are worthy. I think Kenya falls into this category. As well as a few others on this show. Sheree... we've seen her at her worst after Bob, and the way she spent money to make herself feel better. Nothing like being depressed and running up big bills -- been there, done that. Phaedra.... letting Apollo treat her the way he has, and that scene of her sitting out on the porch/stoop, him not letting her inside. Said volumes. Porsha being in a bad relationship, and coming out of it all she does is spend money she doesn't have. 

I'm kind of mad at Bravo at this point for exploiting these women's shortcomings for ratings and our amusement.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, movingtargetgal said:

I love that young lady!  I hope she has learned a valuable from having a ringside seat to the dysfunction of the Cynthia and Peter marriage from hell.  I pray that she has seen and heard enough so that she will not tolerate being treated badly by anybody she is in a relationship with.  

Mama Joyce and the old ladies chanting "We are getting paid" was repulsive. They really use Kandi as their personal ATM.

Mama Joy may be right about obtaining a quickie divorce if one of the parties is incarcerated on a felony.  However, the financial settlement and child custody are different issues.  Those aspects of a divorce is much more complicated and can drag on for what seems like an eternity.

It's probably a sin but I legit hate this old lady.   An *I knew I was right* dance?   Ew.     I know some of ya'll have had/still have your doubts about Todd but that is one good dude.    You cannot tell by the way he interacts with his (still hateful and dubious) mother in law that she treated him and his mother, God rest her soul, like the dookie on her shoe.  

Todd:  Aunt Bertha watchu wanna do?

Baby Dinosaur:  Nothin

Me: so pretty much what you already do then?

This episode didn't quite feel complete without Weenie's complaints about how many stair steps the restaurant has.    'Care whatchyall say that man lu'huv's his wife.

1 hour ago, cooksdelight said:

I think I understand why Kenya is still with Matt. All she's known, all her life, is rejection from her mother and father. She only knows mean people. I've seen women stay with abusive or alcoholic partners, and their upbringing was lacking in anything that gave them self-esteem or self-worth. They don't know anything but conflict.

I'm probably in the minority, but I feel sorry for her at this point. She's on a show that requires her to bring drama, but I think some of it is way too personal and will wind up hurting her in the end.

This is damn near verbatim what I came to say about their relationship.   The holdover from her childhood and stuff.  I'll go one further and add that his "passion" is a demonstration of how much he wants her when all she really has known is people who haven't.    In her TH (it could've been WWHL and I may be muddling but) she said he is the kind of guy who {some warm and fuzzy quality} and that's a difficult thing to find.   She's not lying about that, a man who is willing to admit that he's wrong and take the steps to correct it, in conjunction with whatever other positive qualities he has may be enough for her to overlook the negative.   Ya'll don't forget this woman is 45 years old, wants to build a life with a man who doesn't have kids and/or hasn't been married, isn't intimidated by her fame and can put up with her shit.   That describes exactly 6 men in the entire city.   If he loses his temper every once in a while, that could be a fairly even trade off for her.     

• Love 7

So Don Juan the asshole and Mama Joyce the shit stirrer are all good with Todd now? How fake is that?

Why is Cynthia blaming herself for the divorce? I don't get it. Peter's money pit just dried up so now he's playing the poor, poor me card. He treated her so badly all during the marriage and now he's the nice guy? Did she forget how he used to complain about her gaining weight a few seasons ago,  had no sympathy for her fibroid illness telling her he was going to find sex elsewhere if she wasn't going to give him enough? Buying luxury vehicles on her dime without discussing with her,  loosing businesses and closing bars she gave him money for without her knowledge not to mention the video of him pawing some chick (one of many I'm sure) while he was away at his NC establishment? I hate that guy and I hate that she's giving him the opportunity to act like some love sick puppy that doesn't want the divorce. 

Matt is 29 and Kenya is 45. He can't control his temper but according to her he's working on it. He's young and has a lot to learn. Yup, that's what she said on WWHL. She is reeking of desperation trying to make a hopeless situation work. 

• Love 7

Well, let's see.....I wanted to give this franchise another chance.

Two episodes in and nope, not going back on the DVR.  I cannot stand the nasty talking heads by Kenya.  Period.  She's not funny, she's not classy, and why ANY of these women want to be around her is a mystery to me.  

• Love 7
13 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

You know, I really can't stand Kenya and think she starts crap and is extra for no reason, but I expected so much more from her than to stay with Matt after he was repeatedly violent.  Those are the actions of a not very smart woman, and I thought she was a lot smarter than that.  In no way should she be out there acting like this kind of violence is okay, and women should work it out with their men if he gets violent like that. 

You can't call yourself as a strong black women and you are cowering in the corner while your boyfriend breaks down your door and busts out your windows.  

Edited by mothmonsterman
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Well, let's see.....I wanted to give this franchise another chance.

Two episodes in and nope, not going back on the DVR.  I cannot stand the nasty talking heads by Kenya.  Period.  She's not funny, she's not classy, and why ANY of these women want to be around her is a mystery to me.  

What sane person would hang around Kenya if not for the money?

• Love 4

You can't call yourself as a strong black women and you are cowering in the corner while your boyfriend breaks down your door and busts out your windows.  

I've seen many women do just this in abusive relationships. I volunteer with a group that helps women get away from these relationships and start over. A huge percentage go back, because that's all they know, and because of their upbringing, they don't know any different. I worry for Kenya, and others like her, and I hate that she's on a TV show that seems to love exploiting a very real problem here, and in other countries.

Look at Porsha. She was in a bad relationship and she's spending money she doesn't have to try to erase the pain. I've seen too many women who were so depressed that they spent money right and left on stupid shit they didn't need in order to try to feel better. She's a victim as well.

• Love 1

I think Kenya is feeling desperate.  Let's look at Kenya's dating history on the show:

1. Walter-He never claimed her and said their relationship was fake and a way for him to get his 15 minutes.  She said they were at the point of getting married.  Insult to injury, was that the cast actually liked Walter better then her.

2. Fake African Prince.  No one believed this one, not even Nene, who supposedly "met him".

3. The guy she was set up with in celebrity matchmaker-did not even last a hot second.

I am not one who thinks a woman is better off with a man (case in point-Cynthia), but I would not be surprised if Kenya gets a lot of her self worth from being attractive to men. It must kill her on this show, instead of having brothas knocking down her door, she is looked upon as the equivalent of Jan Brady making up a boyfriend named John Glass (who lived in Canada and that's why no one else has met him).

Kenya, you are fine by yourself...do not tie yourself to a loser just to prove a point (again, look at Cynthia).

• Love 5

I feel that Kenya also so hates Porsha because Porsha is so much younger and actually naturally prettier than Kenya.  Which is why Kenya berates her and wants her off the show so badly.  She goes after things that she sees others have and tries to one-up them.  Phaedra with her workout tape, Sheree with her house (which Kenya conveniently found one right across from Sheree); Trying to one up and replace Nene on the show; and since she has been on the show, she has tried to feature some man; real or imagined.  Now there is this guy who is a good 15 years her junior with a unstable attitude and she won't totally leave him for all the reasons both Cooksdelight and gtpye have mentioned.  Sadly, it still boils down to desperation on her part.

• Love 10

I actually think Kenya is gorgeous....barring her skin texture and those colored contacts.  

She's just so nasty and so rude lol.  How do you sit in your barely complete house and still talk shit about Sheree's?! Your house is in a valley and it's incomplete. Just chill with the shade. 

• Love 10

Kenya's home depot booty was looking extra pointy last night. And I agree with tgose who say her "shade" had gone past witty it amusing to nasty and pathological. She and Matt deserve each other. And their scenes = zzzzzzzz

Porsha's bob in her TH was EVERYTHING. 

I can do without the OLG and the kandi koated klique. Really the only one from the Burrus Tucker clan I want to see is Ace. Which I guess is why Kandi id monetizing him. That's why she stays rich. And Todd, did Joyce also have it right about your family? Asking for a friend.

Cynthia and Peter zzzzzzzz

The girls getting waxed zzzzzzzz

Kenya clowning Sheree because her home is in her mother's name...if I was an evil person I could make a really mean joke right now...

Escape the room is supposed to be really fun but it didn't look that way on the show.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, ridethemaverick said:

Welp. LOL 

That's why I can't stand Kenya. She'll pick and pick and pick, but let Sheree actually say what I said and Kenya would be acting like the biggest baby.

They've been shading each other's houses essentially since Sheree came back.  Why now is Sheree's shade somehow more mean-spirited than Kenya's ever was? She's such a damn victim, I could scream.

• Love 12
32 minutes ago, Watermelon said:

I'll do it.  

AT LEAST SHEREE'S MAMA ACKNOWLEDGES HER EXISTENCE 

Damn, said it before me. 

And if it was about someone else, Kenya would have made the same comment on her TH's and would have thought herself quite witty too.

• Love 10
6 hours ago, mothmonsterman said:

You know, I really can't stand Kenya and think she starts crap and is extra for no reason, but I expected so much more from her than to stay with Matt after he was repeatedly violent.  Those are the actions of a not very smart woman, and I thought she was a lot smarter than that.  In no way should she be out there acting like this kind of violence is okay, and women should work it out with their men if he gets violent like that. 

I don't expect anything more from Moore.  Matt has a penis, Porsha doesn't, therefore Matt is more important to Moore than Porsha, enough said.   I can do without women like that.

• Love 11

I am always impressed with how young and fresh Porsha looks, despite fifty pounds of make up and weave.  It's also weird that she has such an angry streak to her, but normally works with a fairly happy and upbeat disposition, no matter how bad things get.  Kenya, on the other hand, always looks stressed and angry.

I was getting second hand pain from the way Kenya's breasts were squished in that jumpsuit at her housewarming.  You need to go up a size or cover up, because that can not be healthy.

So Kenya's house was not finished, guests had to walk on a red carpet on the dirt after a steep hill, no AC in hot ass Georgia (I know, I grew up there), and there is a good chance it smelled like dog poop...good times.

• Love 6

Was Kenya's air conditioning nonfunctional? I could have sworn I heard her telling people to keep the doors closed.

16 hours ago, Box305 said:

Ugh, are we going to have to deal with Mama Joyce all season? I loathe her presence on this show. 

It doesn't help that Sheree has the same haircut so I cannot tell them apart.

• Love 2

Was Kenya's air conditioning nonfunctional? I could have sworn I heard her telling people to keep the doors closed.

Here in the south where it's hot and humid in the summer, you tell people to keep the doors shut so that the AC stays inside. Otherwise the unit works overtime to cool the house, yard, neighborhood....

Kenya: What's the point in having a house warming when you're home is so far from completion that it's still considered a construction zone with area tarped off? Revealing your relationship issues with Matt is only unveiling how full of shit you are. You can feel intimidated and unsafe with Porsha but you're willing to forgive Matt for violent transgressions? I assure you, at least with Porsha you'd have some semblance of a chance if it came down to a violent altercation. With Matt - not so much. Also, making digs about Sheree's home - it may be taking a long time but Sheree she's trying to do it right and she's paying out of pocket so what's the problem if she's taking her time with investing in her home? It's not like she's making herself homeless right now by doing so.

Phraedra continues to think she's some classy southern belle when her behaviour suggests differently.

Sheree - I think she was the MVP last season and I think I'll probably feel the same way this season.

Cynthia - Her daughter is beautiful, seems observant and told her mom what I think many people felt. You question when you see a woman who seems to have so much going for her settle for someone who you can tell from the get go is shady. For all of the anger that she felt at the time that her and sister intervened, it would have done her well to have listened to their concerns with an open mind...clearly they weren't wrong about Peter. But I also understand that sometimes you feel strongly and you'd rather live or die by your own sword than someone else's. 

• Love 4

Cynthia's daughter has a lot of Leon in her and that is a fiiiiine looking man.  How the hell you go from that to Peter, I have no idea.

It's like down grading from caviar to dog food.

Edited by qtpye
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, qtpye said:

Cynthia's daughter has a lot of Leon in her and that is a fiiiiine looking man.  How the hell you go from that to Peter, I have no idea.

It like down grading from caviar to dog food.

Well in between there was Russell who isn't winning any beauty contests but he has bank, though the constant yoga and vegan diet would annoy.

Edited by biakbiak
  • Love 3