Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E02: Housewife House Wars

• Start Topic

On November 14, 2016 at 3:10 PM, Watermelon said:

That's why I can't stand Kenya. She'll pick and pick and pick, but let Sheree actually say what I said and Kenya would be acting like the biggest baby.

They've been shading each other's houses essentially since Sheree came back.  Why now is Sheree's shade somehow more mean-spirited than Kenya's ever was? She's such a damn victim, I could scream.

Kenya instigates and provokes. Matt needs to walk away. I think only Kim has been able to keep her cool with Kenya. If Matt gets so mad around Kenya that he can't control himself, then he needs to go. I am not a violent person, but I don't know if I would be able to be as composed as Kim was around her.

• Love 4

I felt for Cynthia. Can you imagine what it must have felt like to have your daughter ask you about your self-esteem? That had to hurt. Ironically, Noelle is probably the only person who could have delivered that question with the empathy w/ which it came from.

Porsha, I figured out why Kenya hates you -- you're younger, prettier, and can still have a child if you want. For Kenya, age and looks, and possibly a child, are everything. 

• Love 5
21 hours ago, cooksdelight said:

Here in the south where it's hot and humid in the summer, you tell people to keep the doors shut so that the AC stays inside. Otherwise the unit works overtime to cool the house, yard, neighborhood....

I know what it's like here in the summer. I was questioning claims that Kenya's house had no air conditioning during the house warming party. :-)

• Love 1
On 11/14/2016 at 8:21 AM, movingtargetgal said:

I love that young lady!  I hope she has learned a valuable from having a ringside seat to the dysfunction of the Cynthia and Peter marriage from hell.  I pray that she has seen and heard enough so that she will not tolerate being treated badly by anybody she is in a relationship with.  

The fact that she was even perceptive enough to ask if Cynthia had low self-esteem, and also that she had long since noticed that Cynthia was unhappy (kids ALWAYS know, even if they're so young that they can't articulate it or the adults in their lives aren't fighting in front of them) is a good sign, I think. She was basically asking Cynthia, "Why did you put up with all that bullshit?" and the fact that she can recognize it as bullshit is a very good sign.

On 11/15/2016 at 9:34 AM, Ubiquitous said:

It doesn't help that Sheree has the same haircut [as Joyce] so I cannot tell them apart.

I TOLD Y'ALL she'd been in Joyce's wig closet!

• Love 7

I couldn't get through the entire episode, I may not make it through many more if it's going to be the same ol', same ol stuff. Can't stand Mama Joyce and her mouth, Kandi is just plain boring to me.

Kenya vs. Sheree is going to get old very fast as well. With Porsha and Phaedra on the sidelines cackling. Although I'll give Porsha a great deal of credit for handling the exit gracefully in the beginning when Kenya asked her to leave. 

• Love 6
13 hours ago, Empress1 said:

The fact that she was even perceptive enough to ask if Cynthia had low self-esteem, and also that she had long since noticed that Cynthia was unhappy (kids ALWAYS know, even if they're so young that they can't articulate it or the adults in their lives aren't fighting in front of them) is a good sign, I think. She was basically asking Cynthia, "Why did you put up with all that bullshit?" and the fact that she can recognize it as bullshit is a very good sign.

Last season, Noel remarked that she wouldn't put up with her boyfriend cheating on her, which seemed to catch Cynthia off-guard.

I remember Cynthia was making excuses to stay and not dump him, if memory serves.

• Love 7

I never though Peter loved Cynthia.  I always thought she was so out of his league that he just thought it would be stupid to say no...let's face it, boy married up in every way, not just looks.

I still have no idea why she married him.  Sometimes I think she married him for the show to have a story line, but that seems stupid.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, qtpye said:

I never though Peter loved Cynthia.  I always thought she was so out of his league that he just thought it would be stupid to say no...let's face it, boy married up in every way, not just looks.

I still have no idea why she married him.  Sometimes I think she married him for the show to have a story line, but that seems stupid.

Gul, that's that egglplant.  She passed up count em, two, millionaires (maybe one was a hundred thousandaire but hell he's the fine one lol) who had committed lesser evils.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, qtpye said:

Didn't she say at the time she had been a "runaway bride" a couple times previous to Peter?

2 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Gul, that's that egglplant.  She passed up count em, two, millionaires (maybe one was a hundred thousandaire but hell he's the fine one lol) who had committed lesser evils.

She said she's not sexually attracted to him on national tv before their split. 

2 hours ago, Ubiquitous said:

Didn't she say at the time she had been a "runaway bride" a couple times previous to Peter?

I think so and that was something Leon confirmed and touched on last year on the show. If that's true and she blew off committing to Leon but got hitched to & stood by Peter then wow. 

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Actually it was three. She was engaged to basketball player Jayson Williams too. Three notable things about him: 1. He had a career ending injury in the first year of a multi year contract and walked away with like $100M; 2. He accidentally shot and killed his chauffeur while drinking, doing cocaine, and messing around with guns with some of the Harlem Globetrotters; and 3. His ex-wife was on Basketball Wives.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

I guess the battle of the homes didn't get past the neighborhood association-Sheree and Kenya fined:  http://radiotvtalk.blog.ajc.com/2016/11/18/sheree-whitfield-fined-for-real-housewives-of-atlanta-party-at-sandy-springs-home/

Sheree just can't do shit straight, you'd think after everything she's done... been through in the courts.... on this show.... she'd know better. I am wondering if the homeowner's association wants her gone. Traffic, looky-loos and production trucks probably don't make the neighborhood pretty.

• Love 2
On 11/14/2016 at 8:48 AM, cooksdelight said:

I think I understand why Kenya is still with Matt. All she's known, all her life, is rejection from her mother and father. She only knows mean people. I've seen women stay with abusive or alcoholic partners, and their upbringing was lacking in anything that gave them self-esteem or self-worth. They don't know anything but conflict.

I'm probably in the minority, but I feel sorry for her at this point. She's on a show that requires her to bring drama, but I think some of it is way too personal and will wind up hurting her in the end.

Good points - and since she has only known conflict, Kenya could choose this guy as sperm donor, keeping violence and conflict in her life forever and passing it on to another innocent child.

On 11/18/2016 at 6:25 PM, Petunia13 said:

You're right, I remember.  I was thinking that was something that happened over time though like falling outta love but that initially she was smitten.  I mean girl otherwise we just have no explanation at all lol.

On 11/18/2016 at 8:31 PM, HunterHunted said:

Actually it was three. She was engaged to basketball player Jayson Williams too. Three notable things about him: 1. He had a career ending injury in the first year of a multi year contract and walked away with like $100M; 2. He accidentally shot and killed his chauffeur while drinking, doing cocaine, and messing around with guns with some of the Harlem Globetrotters; and 3. His ex-wife was on Basketball Wives.

She may have dodged the bullet (intended) on this one.   Rich and dumb don't go together.  He was married to an attorney so when I heard that she wasn't his first phone call?  Bruh.    I didn't know she was his ex and that she was on the show, you're gonna make me go back to see whatever season that was - is her name Tanya?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

You're right, I remember.  I was thinking that was something that happened over time though like falling outta love but that initially she was smitten.  I mean girl otherwise we just have no explanation at all lol.

She may have dodged the bullet (intended) on this one.   Rich and dumb don't go together.  He was married to an attorney so when I heard that she wasn't his first phone call?  Bruh.    I didn't know she was his ex and that she was on the show, you're gonna make me go back to see whatever season that was - is her name Tanya?

Yeah, Tanya, and she was not about that BBW foolishness life. She only lasted a few episodes. Blond dreads.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 3:25 PM, Petunia13 said:

4 hours ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

She said she wasn't sexually attracted to him anymore.  But initially, she was the one that was all about the sex and nothing else.  I'm sure that over time, the dick got less exciting the more her bank account got drained.

• Love 6
On 11/15/2016 at 11:22 AM, Boofish said:

As the winner of the Internet today, would you like to say a few words?

I honestly admire alllll these ladies - no matter how nasty, rude and generally unpleasant Kenya is no one has EVER broached the subject of her mother. I guess I'm a horrible person because every insult out of my mouth would be a variation of a "yo momma" joke. 

"How's your unfinished house?" "How's your unfinished relationship with your mother?"

"I'm going to ask you to leave" "That was a great impression of your mother"

"When was the last time you was with a man?" "When was the last time you saw your mother?"

"Where's your furniture" "At your mother's house; probably why you haven't seen it"

Wooo, I am fanning myself. This is so savage, it gave me the sweats!! Thank u!!! And please lord jezus let Sheree or Portia or anyofthem read these boards & steal this savagery!

• Love 3

My friend has 30 room house and it looks smaller from the outside than hers....it's IMHO too big for sheree being single w grown children.

I'm a Kenya fan and like Sheree but I'm watching the re-air of the past episodes and the beatless brunch she won, she really has naturally good skin and naturally contoured and chiseled bone structure with ok lashes.

And the whole momma on her deed / title thing it's shade but yes her momma at least speaks to her and is ride or die for her baby and grand babies. I  ❤️  Kenya  but Sheree probably wins. I'm also glad Kim came for what she needed and is gone and Sheree was added. Kim is pretty and has an awesome resume and is classy but wasn't a fit and didn't mesh. Sheree was and is on fire. I also think she should go back to the glossy black longish hair than the hair she's done this season. The black set off her eyes and framed her face better. Her skin is a touch cool and needs a cooler tone than the warm brown page boy or lob (shes done both) she has this year. 

• Love 2
On Sunday, November 13, 2016 at 11:39 PM, Bronzedog said:

Kenya was just on WWHL and apparently Mat has now broken the window in her garage out of anger.  But, they're still together.  Oh, hell no Kenya.  It's just a matter of time before he goes after you,

Exactly, but she didn't feel comfortable with Porsha being at her house warming. Kenya is irritating!

• Love 2
On Monday, November 14, 2016 at 5:27 PM, Box305 said:

Ugh, are we going to have to deal with Mama Joyce all season? I loathe her presence on this show. 

Agreed, for some reason to me it seems as if Joyce has something on Kandi. I say that because, yes that's her mother but I feel like Kandi takes alot regarding her mother. You can be respectful and tell your mom enough is enough. Joyce is so hateful!!

• Love 3
On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 11:22 AM, Boofish said:

As the winner of the Internet today, would you like to say a few words?

I honestly admire alllll these ladies - no matter how nasty, rude and generally unpleasant Kenya is no one has EVER broached the subject of her mother. I guess I'm a horrible person because every insult out of my mouth would be a variation of a "yo momma" joke. 

"How's your unfinished house?" "How's your unfinished relationship with your mother?"

"I'm going to ask you to leave" "That was a great impression of your mother"

"When was the last time you was with a man?" "When was the last time you saw your mother?"

"Where's your furniture" "At your mother's house; probably why you haven't seen it"

We need u you on the show for just 5 hot mins! Lol ?????

• Love 2
On Friday, November 25, 2016 at 8:21 PM, DrSparkles said:

Wooo, I am fanning myself. This is so savage, it gave me the sweats!! Thank u!!! And please lord jezus let Sheree or Portia or anyofthem read these boards & steal this savagery!

AMEN!?

• Love 1
On ‎11‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 8:14 PM, jinjer said:

Kenya instigates and provokes. Matt needs to walk away. I think only Kim has been able to keep her cool with Kenya. If Matt gets so mad around Kenya that he can't control himself, then he needs to go. I am not a violent person, but I don't know if I would be able to be as composed as Kim was around her.

Sheree was correct, Kenya is threatened by her return to the show. It was obvious when she attacked her when they met for the first time. It so sad to see Kenya so needy for attention, however she has met her match in Sheree . 

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 0:06 PM, Yolo said:

AMEN!?

Edited by byrd
spelling
  • Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2016 at 11:09 AM, nexxie said:

Good points - and since she has only known conflict, Kenya could choose this guy as sperm donor, keeping violence and conflict in her life forever and passing it on to another innocent child.

I agree, I have no hope for Kenya and Matt."  HE'S NOT THE ONE FOR HER, SHE'S NOT THE ONE FOR HIM " they should keep looking because this is heading for failure. Matt is not ready , very immature and he has some serious anger issues.  Kenya has Mommy issues and needs to belong to someone. I would give anything to see Kenya and her Mother on"  Iyanla Fix My Life " I know Kenya's mother would never consent to doing her show, but " Lord do they need it."  There is a need for healing.. Unless it's done there will always be baggage.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 2:26 PM, qtpye said:

I know Cynthia genuinely loved Peter , she moved from New York, with her child in tow ,  to follow Peter's dream. No woman does that unless she truly loves a man. He just proved not to be worthy of that love.  So happy she was strong enough to let him go. She loved Peter . but in the end she loves Noelle and herself more.. 

• Love 3
On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 11:52 AM, Yolo said:

We need u you on the show for just 5 hot mins! Lol ?????

Wow ! You are so gifted, Now can you READ Dr. Heavenly for me please !! Love it..

On ‎11‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 0:36 AM, nb360 said:

Also, umm..., why does Mama Joyce know -- precisely and accurately -- how long someone needs to be in jail before you can get a divorce?

Mama Joyce made it her business to research this information because she no longer likes Phaedra. Anyone who is not down with Kandi, Joyce has a problem with them.

• Love 2
40 minutes ago, byrd said:

Mama Joyce made it her business to research this information because she no longer likes Phaedra. Anyone who is not down with Kandi, Joyce has a problem with them.

Mama Joyce just doesn't seem like a happy person period. Bitter and mean for sport! For example, when she opens up her damn mouth and the way she treated Todd's daughter the day of the wedding.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, Yolo said:

Mama Joyce just doesn't seem like a happy person period. Bitter and mean for sport! For example, when she opens up her damn mouth and the way she treated Todd's daughter the day of the wedding.

Yep ! Just Evil !!

• Love 3
On 11/25/2016 at 8:21 PM, DrSparkles said:

Welp! Sheree went there last night on WWHL 'at least my mother loves me.'

• Love 2