Type keyword(s) to search

Donald John Trump: 2016 President-Elect

1 hour ago, Nidratime said:

I guess I shouldn't be surprised how even some responsible journalists are conflating stories. Just heard Karen Tumulty calling the email situation and Wikileaks a Clinton "scandal." How is Wikileaks a Clinton scandal? The Russians and Wikileaks stole DNC emails and Clinton campaign emails. They were victims of a crime and somehow *they're* to blame? Especially when the Trump campaign is in cahoots with the Russians and seems to know what's in Wikileak emails before they're even released?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Trump supporters grab onto any negative news. You're right, where is the scandal when these have been illegally hacked and backed by a foreign government who is interfering with our democratic election. It makes me see red, and not the Russian kind. If you run across any Trump supporter that argues this point, feel free to hand them over the following information.......

The conclusion of 12 different intelligence agencies is that there is irrefutable evidence that Wikileaks and Russia are in cooperation to prevent Hillary Clinton from being elected by releasing emails. Russia and Donald Trump have had a 'bromance', there's no doubt about that. Haven't you ever wondered 'why' that is? Vladimir Putin is in no uncertain terms an enemy of the West. He's a ruthless dictator and mass murderer. Is it wise for a Presidential candidate to show this degree of admiration for an authoritarian dictator? The answer is no, not unless your ambitions are to actually be one also. There is undeniable documentation that people in the Trump camp had knowledge beforehand of the intended release of damaging emails by Julian Assange. Now a little background on Assange. He's the programmer and publisher of Wikileaks. 

On November 2010, Assange was requested to be extradited to Sweden, where he is wanted for questioning concerning an allegation of rape. Assange denied the allegation and has expressed concern that he would be extradited from Sweden to the United States due to his perceived role in publishing secret American documents. After exhausting his legal options in the United Kingdom, Assange did not surrender for extradition. Rather, he sought and was granted asylum by Ecuador in August 2012. Assange has since remained in the Embassy of Ecuador in London, and is unable to leave without being arrested for breaching his bail conditions. Julian Assange is a wanted criminal who is hiding in the embassy in London and wants nothing more than to take down Hillary Clinton. Why, you ask? Well simply put because she wants Julian Assange arrested if he ever sets one foot in this country. US authorities began investigating WikiLeaks and Assange personally with a view to prosecuting them under the Espionage Act of 1917. He's a spy, a traitor, a treason-er, a destroyer of people. Vladimir Putin loves Julian Assange because he knows that whatever Wikileaks puts out there, he knows that people in the U.S., particularly Republicans will eat it all up and turn to Trump, who Putin loves because he's aware that Trump is mentally incompetent to act as President and will be his personal puppet.

Back to the fact that the Trump people knew in advance and thus are co-conspirators in the smear of Hillary Clinton. This brings me to Roger Stone. Stone served as an advisor to the 2016 presidential campaign of Donald Trump. He was a principal with the lobbying firm Black, Manafort (name sound familiar?), Stone and Kelly. In 2008, Daily Beast described him as a "self-admitted hit man for the GOP." On October 2, and AHEAD of one of the releases of Wikileaks, Roger Stone published this comment on Twitter. His 'prediction' turned out to be fact and why? Because he knew exactly what was going to be released ahead of time.

rogerstone.pngrogerstone2.pngputin&donald.jpg

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Kromm said:

Define "the media" and "a big deal".

I've seen plenty of stories on it. The reason it's not having more of an impact is that the Trumpettes dismiss it roundly as "left wing media bias" and ignore it.

Sorry, I guess I didn't express clearly what I wanted to say.  I'm talking about the one-sidedness of it.  Just as there's a big imbalance between the number of big newspaper endorsements between the two candidates, there's also a big disparity between the positive endorsements of people from their respective fields of endeavor, i.e., lots of endorsements for HRC from people who've worked with her in the past but virtually no endorsements from people who've worked w/DJT in the past.  Basically, his endorsements (I'm not talking about the grassroots support) are from people who say HRC is the worst person ever born in this country.  But nobody, that I can recall, has said "I've seen many qualities in him over the years that tell me he would be an outstanding president," as people have so often said about her.

• Love 13
12 hours ago, Rapunzel said:

Has anyone sent it to Hillary's campaign people or the DNC? Maybe they can help get it out there. At a minimum, it should be on YouTube, but I would hope for a wider audience.

The only semi worrisome part is that Puffy Cheeto may take being called a "Falcon" of any kind as a compliment - just like he took the fact that Michael Moore's film had his name in the title as a good thing. He's such a self-centered, egotistical moron.

Actually, I want to see him stupidly embrace the term, not knowing it's an insult.  To have him publicly crowing about being a blue falcon would be awesome.  Yes, some of his supporter might not know or care, but anyone who has served is going to know what he's calling himself.  

7 hours ago, clb1016 said:

Why hasn't the media made an issue of this?  He's supposed to be such a great businessman but not one person from the business world has come forward to endorse him, or said "I've worked with him many times over the years and would happily work with him again because he's an honest, trustworthy man."  Meanwhile, plenty of people have stepped forward to talk about his cheating and conniving ways.  

"Why hasn't the media made an issue of this?" is something I ask myself about various Trump issues on a daily basis during this campaign.  My top two being his rape trial and the bribes he paid in two states to get investigations into Trump U dropped - bribes he paid out of his "charitable foundation."  Those two issues alone would sink any candidate.  Yet, for some reason, they're not being brought up much (or at all by some media outlets).  It's maddening. 

• Love 10

I think they want this email discussion in the "Hillary" thread (though personally to me its an obvious effort by the FBI to influence the election FOR Trump and may have little to do with HRC once they look at the mail.)

How can he say that the American people would feel mislead when no one has any idea what is in those e-mails yet?

He's right though. It IS misleading to even mention them at this point--since he knows nothing about them except they aren't to or from HRC.  That he'd say this when the FBI still doesn't even have a warrant to look at them is shocking.

And, yes, James Comey, mentioning email you know nothing about (while people are voting), misleads the American people to think better of Trump and worse of Hillary when there's no reason to think either of those is actually the case. 

As far as I can tell, based on the information he actually has (a laptop with unknown contents) vs. his innuendo-laden email, Comey CHOSE to mislead the American people--he intentionally intervened in an election for no other reason than to influence voting for Trump over Clinton.

And, frankly, I want to know why, because it obviously isn't for the reason he gave, not given the vague, innuendo-filled way he wrote that letter. (And he knows the Republican-controlled House won't pursue it. They'll just say, "thank you").

• Love 7
1 minute ago, DollEyes said:

Here's a great column by Timothy Egan of the New York Times, which explains far better than I could, why Trump shouldn't be elected:

A Final Plea To Trump's America

I have a friend who is jewish and gay and she's still voting for Trump. She had a lot of chemo and radiation last year and I guess it just messed up her mind. I understand a branch of my in-laws voting for him because they are racists, sexists and are terrified of people different from them, so it fits with their world view. 

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, khyber said:

I have a friend who is jewish and gay and she's still voting for Trump.

Wow.  That's incredible.  Not only is he a sexual predator and sexual battery to him is "boys will be boys," but within hours of his election the Supreme Court will become arch-conservative for generations and her right to marry will evaporate before the bunting is down from Pennsylvania Avenue.  Her rights to be gay and American will evaporate and she will again be discriminated against legally.
And her religion will have become a factor in how she travels, how she's legally judged by police and businesses, and potentially will have become a legal reason for outright discrimination against her.  Her ability to pay for that chemo may also evaporate as her pay could be lowered due to her gender, and/or, her health care may just disappear.

• Love 13

After the bus tape was revealed, Liz Mair said that that wasn't the worst thing one might hear about DJT and that, before the election, she expected not one but two more shoes to drop.  And yet, so far nothing.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, clb1016 said:

After the bus tape was revealed, Liz Mair said that that wasn't the worst thing one might hear about DJT and that, before the election, she expected not one but two more shoes to drop.  And yet, so far nothing.

The trouble is though, at this point what possible 'shoe' could change the mind of a Trump supporter? After all the crap that's already come out, what could possibly be worse?

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

The trouble is though, at this point what possible 'shoe' could change the mind of a Trump supporter? After all the crap that's already come out, what could possibly be worse?

That's a terrific question.  I've never understood how anyone could even consider voting for him and yet around half the voters in this country will.  It does make one wonder if there's anything his supporters would consider a bridge too far.

• Love 9
53 minutes ago, clb1016 said:

Supposedly one of them has him saying the n-word, but I can't imagine why people think that would turn off his supporters.

47 minutes ago, Ceindreadh said:

So far as I can tell, the only thing that might turn them against him is if he: 1) came out as gay 2) was exposed as a Muslim or 3) forced someone to have an abortion and he paid for it - and they have his cashed check and his words on tape.

Edited by random chance
clarity
  • Love 10
14 hours ago, Rapunzel said:

From the Business Insider, more reinforcement as to what Comey did with the e-mails is wrong:

Just one more reason this whole thing appears to be orchestrated by Trump. Let's just go ahead and continue to make this situation even worse and more blatantly against Hillary by violating our own basic rules and principles of justice and the law. Puffy Cheeto's own Daughter-in-Law even mentioned that finding these "new" e-mails was due to Trump putting pressure on the FBI so that's why they re-opened the case to begin with and that Hillary would be harmed as a result, basically getting what she deserves. This from a woman who married into that wretched family. Hope her pre-nup is iron clad and she can't get a cent if she leaves her husband - that's all she deserves for marrying the son of a sociopath (who is a sociopath himself) for what are likely her own selfish reasons.

How can they not investigate Trump and Comey for crimes related to this election? Clearly they are trying to rig it, with additional help from Russia and, before Assange lost his internet or whatever, his help as well. Keep on telling us how this election is rigged again, you Orange Douchebag.

This is what happens when you allow a fool to keep flapping his or her gums.  To Drumpf's daughter-in-law:  Thanks you trifling ass bought and paid for slattern of a ho-bag for confirming what we've all known.  (Too pissed off to go high at this point)

Man, do I despise that despicable family.  I hope that the Democrats keep up the pressure because I want the link between Comey and Drumpf exposed and exposed NOW.  It may go along way toward also explaining why Chaffetz all of a sudden decided that Puffy Cheeto is palatable enough to start supporting again.  I'm convinced that fucker knew it was coming. 

• Love 15
1 hour ago, khyber said:

I have a friend who is jewish and gay and she's still voting for Trump. She had a lot of chemo and radiation last year and I guess it just messed up her mind. I understand a branch of my in-laws voting for him because they are racists, sexists and are terrified of people different from them, so it fits with their world view. 

Have you been paying attention to Drumpf's Jewish son-in-law?  He's as big a piece of shit as his father-in-law is and is in the thick of the campaign's strategy.  It apparently doesn't bother him in the least that Drumpf is supported by White Supremacists and that Bannon's "Jewish conspiracy" nonsense is starting to come out of Drumpf's mouth.

Plus, according to Huffington Post, one of Drumpf's more vocal deplorables just couldn't contain himself with his hate speech.  Supporter Chants Anti-Semitic Slur

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Man, do I despise that despicable family.  I hope that the Democrats keep up the pressure because I want the link between Comey and Drumpf exposed and exposed NOW.  It may go along way toward also explaining why Chaffetz all of a sudden decided that Puffy Cheeto is palatable enough to start supporting again.  I'm convinced that fucker knew it was coming. 

This.

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, Padma said:

Man, do I despise that despicable family.  I hope that the Democrats keep up the pressure because I want the link between Comey and Drumpf exposed and exposed NOW.  It may go along way toward also explaining why Chaffetz all of a sudden decided that Puffy Cheeto is palatable enough to start supporting again.  I'm convinced that fucker knew it was coming. 

The democrats drive me insane, because no way in hell do I believe the likes of Gowdy and Chaffetz don't have a shit load of skeletons in their closet. Chaffetz looks like he's anal retentive, like someone you'd find in some back alley in his home state of "family values" Utah, doing some shit that is the complete opposite of his family values persona. Or at least what he would describe as family values, fucking hypocrites. No way both these men are clean, they are wound way too damn tight, I have no doubt they have the similar skeletons as Ken Starr and Dennis Hastert. You see what happened to those two fuckers, one is a pedophile and the other looked the other way and let some sexual assaults occur and go unchecked at his university. Two fucking hypocrites who spent freaking years going after to Bill Clinton. Those are always the ones that when you look under the covers you find they are exactly  the same as the Bill Clintons of the world if not worse. Where the fuck are the dems. on taking down these two high and mighty shitbags? It's pathetic how clean the democrats play because all they've been interested in is fighting for the White House, but that's not enough power if you don't get rid of these obstructionist fuckers in senate and the house.

Edited by Keepitmoving
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Rapunzel said:

I read an article from the Business Insider online and, as I mentioned in a previous post, the FBI still has no warrant for the computer or the e-mails, yet they still took it.

In addition, Comey has stated that he “has no idea what is in the content of the e-mails.” If this is the case, that should make it more difficult to get a warrant as they have no definitive proof that they contain anything nefarious or illegal. This may be why they don’t have one yet. As they don’t have one, they should not have been allowed anywhere near that computer. I’m an attorney, and any first-year law student could shoot so many holes through these allegations that it’s absurd.

Apparently now the DOJ is talking with the FBI as to how exactly to proceed here, especially as the DOJ warned the FBI not to alert Congress or anyone else that there were more e-mails before they could do a proper investigation. They even warned that it could be considered as “influencing or attempting to influence” the outcome of the Presidential Election.

Comey even admits that he broke protocol, however he (weakly) tries to defend his actions by stating that he felt obligated to release the information as the American people would feel mislead otherwise.

How can he say that the American people would feel mislead when no one has any idea what is in those e-mails yet? Also, doesn’t it do more harm to our justice system to seize the computer/e-mails with no warrant and then basically imply that Hillary is guilty when there is no evidence as of yet, especially so close to the Election? At this point, even if they found something, they did so illegally if there was no warrant, not to mention that the DOJ told Comey not to as did his own boss, the AG. This is, at a minimum, election tampering.

He's admitted he has no clue what is on those e-mails – for all he knows, it’s just more dick pics or sexts or whatever from Weiner.

Trump is definitely involved in this, as his own daughter-in-law has stated. All the while she has been acting as though he is some kind of hero for getting this out in the open. Again, that idiotic woman deserves whatever she gets once she’s no longer part of the family. Given the trend and that his sons are so much like Trump, the marriage is not destined to last long and she probably won’t even get away with a million dollars like Marla did as she was likely incredibly stupid when negotiating her pre-nup.

Trump bitched and moaned and got his way and now the FBI is doing his dirty work for him. This is such bullshit. I’d love to see the FBI do a full investigation into Trump’s “charity,” how it looks like he is pocketing money donated to his campaign, and his multiple other nefarious business ventures. Also, why aren’t they spending their time looking at his relationship with Putin and the fact that Puffy Cheeto is far too unstable to be anywhere near nuclear weapons or to negotiate with leaders of other countries? Why aren’t they looking into his ties with Putin/Russia/Wikileaks? Trump has a hand in all of this – he may not have been smart enough to come up with it all on his own, but, as Hillary said, he is Putin’s puppet and Putin is helping ensure Trump gets into the White House. Trump will owe him then, and who knows what top secret info he will give to Putin in exchange for the Presidency? Also, it is speculated that he owes Putin/Russia money as he borrowed from them for some of his business ventures (many of which failed). How many of our hard-earned tax dollars will he turn over to Russia to help pay off his own debt and try to play it off as if it were to help fight ISIS or for some kind of humanitarian aid?

We all know, and it has been proven time and time again, that Trump is a liar and will do or say anything, at any cost, regardless of who or how many it may harm to satisfy his own, completely selfish, objectives. As long as he can continue on with his gauche, lavish, obscene, lifestyle, he doesn’t care about anything else. The man is a pig. He is a sexual predator. He refuses to recognize that the biggest thing wrong with America is pretty much him. It isn’t immigration, it isn’t gay marriage, it isn’t abortion, it isn’t people who have served our Country for over 30 years and can stand up to pressure like Hillary, it isn’t the media, it’s him and his entitled, ignorant, stupid ass. He has no knowledge of government, the Constitution, the fundamental principles that this Country was founded on, what the American people really need, want, and what they respect, how to help boost our economy, how to make our education system better, how to unify people, etc. The man has his head so far up his own ass that he can’t see anything beyond “crooked Hillary” and the “e-mails.” He is a sociopath, uncappable of empathy, a pathological liar, an abuser of women, a racist, someone who wears what looks like a dead animal on his head, etc.

This man cannot be our President. We have to have hope and be united, and this man does just the opposite. We need to vote now like our very lives depend upon it. We cannot let this Country be turned into a laughing stock and watch him try to become Dictator Tiny Hands and push us into wars, or the brink of war, every chance he gets. We cannot let him destroy the values that this Country was built on and fought so hard to gain and keep. We cannot disrespect those who did everything in their power to help keep us a free nation and not let us slip into tyranny. We need to be strong, we need to speak our minds, we need to vote and we need to keep him from destroying the Country we all love so much.

Which of Trump's daughters-in-law is implicating him in Comey's latest FBI crap, Don Jr's wife (Vanessa) or Eric's (Lara)? I only ask because Don Jr's already been married, like, 11 years & they have 5 kids (so his marriage may not suffer much/any fallout from this), but Eric's only been married for almost 2 years & has no kids (so his marriage may have more to lose if his wife's shooting her mouth off about Trump being involved in the Comey thing--or if she's part of it herself).

Edited by BW Manilowe
To correct a name in the post.
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Have you been paying attention to Drumpf's Jewish son-in-law?  He's as big a piece of shit as his father-in-law is and is in the thick of the campaign's strategy.  It apparently doesn't bother him in the least that Drumpf is supported by White Supremacists and that Bannon's "Jewish conspiracy" nonsense is starting to come out of Drumpf's mouth.

Plus, according to Huffington Post, one of Drumpf's more vocal deplorables just couldn't contain himself with his hate speech.  Supporter Chants Anti-Semitic Slur

Not only is Trump's son-in-law Jewish (& Ivanka converted when she married him), 1 of his daughters-in-law, Don Jr's wife, Vanessa, is half-Jewish according to Jr's Wikipedia page. Not sure about Eric's wife, who was born Lara Yunaska; his Wikipedia page doesn't say much about her & she doesn't have a separate page.

• Love 3
56 minutes ago, BW Manilowe said:

Which of Trump's daughters-in-law is implicating him in Comey's latest FBI crap, Don Jr's wife (Vanessa) or Eric's (I think her name's Heather)? I only ask because Don Jr's already been married, like, 11 years & they have 5 kids (so his marriage may not suffer much/any fallout from this), but Eric's only been married for almost 2 years & has no kids (so his marriage may have more to lose if his wife's shooting her mouth off about Trump being involved in the Comey thing--or if she's part of it herself).

It was Lara, who I believe is Eric's wife. She's not really "implicating" him - she's really praising Trump for, according to her, getting Comey to re-open the investigation and, therefore, helping ensure that Hillary get what she "deserves." What a despicable family.

Edited by Rapunzel
Clarity - was disconnected while writing post
  • Love 9
14 hours ago, backformore said:

That is the one thing that blows me away about Trump supporters.  They see Trump as a successful businessman.  But the way he has run his businesses has been this -  he hires or contracts with people, promising them a certain amount of money.  Then he doesn't follow through on his end, makes a profit, screws them out of their money, and he walks away.  His "success"  in business is based on a pattern of not keeping promises.  So why would anyone put him in charge of an entire country, and trust what he says he's going to do?

So, back was Trump was on The Apprentice/Celebrity Apprentice, when I guess he would be considered "successful" and not a dumpster fire... Did he think he got that gig because everyone was so impressed with him? Or did he not realize even then, he was kind of a joke? I mean, I watched it for a while because I thought he was tacky and got a kick out of the way he described everything as "the best". Someone on here mentioned a comedian who described Trump as what a hobo thinks a millionaire is like. Gold plated bathrooms and all that crap. I always thought he was one of those surface-rich people, not a real success like Warren Buffett or Bill Gates.

Edited by ChromaKelly
  • Love 11

A lot of people watched The Apprentice with groveling young entrepreneurs competing for "a job" with him and believed he was the great omnipotent tycoon the show presented. Reading his treatment of Brandi Roderick was really disgusting, but... of course... Dems haven't gotten it into the mainstream.

Nor does anyone seem aware of the upcoming hearing for his possible rape trial. This is from snopes and based on what others have written about Trump's modeling agency and the wild parties that included him and underaged girls, I find it very credible:

Trump's Trial Hearing for Rape of 13 Year Old Girl

• Love 10

Wow - I live in San Diego and just saw an ad for Hillary that shows the clip of Trump mocking the disabled reporter, has a recording of him stating that he "could stand in the middle of 5th Ave and shoot somebody" and that he wouldn't lose any voters, and some other more negative sound bytes from him. It shows children watching him on television and the last line in print only says "Our children are watching."

Glad she's finally going a bit low and throwing his words back at him - showing the clip of him mocking the reporter is pretty powerful as there is another ad that I've seen where a Republican woman who has a disabled son states that she is voting for Hillary because of how Trump views and mocks the disabled.

This was on USA and not a local station - neither campaign seems to be doing too much on the local stations in my area. However, I do know that they vary commercials and ads on the cable channels to some extent for the market they are airing in, but the cable channels are pretty much the only channels where I really see any ads for either campaign as I think they both think it's a bit pointless to spend too much on ads in this area since Hillary is very likely to win CA. I do DVR and FF through a lot of commercials, however, so I suppose they are on the local stations more often than I notice.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, ChromaKelly said:

So, back was Trump was on The Apprentice/Celebrity Apprentice, when I guess he would be considered "successful" and not a dumpster fire... Did he think he got that gig because everyone was so impressed with him? Or did he not realize even then, he was kind of a joke? I mean, I watched it for a while because I thought he was tacky and got a kick out of the way he described everything as "the best". Someone on here mentioned a comedian who described Trump as what a hobo thinks a millionaire is like. Gold plated bathrooms and all that crap. I always thought he was one of those surface-rich people, not a real success like Warren Buffett or Bill Gates.

Your observation could explain why no truly successful business people have come out and publicly endorsed him.  Mike Bloomberg put the nectarine nightmare and his supposed business acumen on blast during the convention.  I have to admit that I watched The Apprentice when it was first "a thing."  However, I got bored and moved on after the first two seasons.  It is quite ironic that "Pastor" Omarosa tried to paint herself as the victim to virtually every Black publication who would interview her.  She whined about how the editing made her look bad, lazy, blah, blah, blah.  Now, she's out here shilling for him.  When you look beneath the surface, the assignments that the teams were given were such bullshit.  I can't help but wonder how many of the contestants went on to become successful and how much of that success is attributable to that ridiculous show.

Unfortunately, a lot of Drumpf's supporters can't separate fact from fiction and aren't inclined to.  They are swayed by the jet, the "hot" foreign wife, the Florida estate and New York properties, etc.  They incredibly believe that Drumpf worked hard for everything he has and that Hillary has had everything "handed to her."  Not even the knowledge that he has been fleecing their simple asses to line his own pockets with their campaign donations seem to faze them.  That's why I can't be bothered wasting my breath with anymore dire warnings.

• Love 9

I grew up with someone whose family had a smaller business and they got stiffed by Trump for work decades ago. 

That he is held to no standards of decency or truth is beyond me.  I don't want to live among people who support him.

• Love 21

They've been running that "our children are watching" one for over a month (tempted to say two) on MSNBC in LA at least. I agree--very powerful--as is the new one with Khizr Khan.

• Love 9
51 minutes ago, Rapunzel said:

It was Lara, who I believe is Eric's wife. She's not really "implicating" him - she's really praising Trump for, according to her, getting Comey to re-opening the investigationand, therefore, helping Hillary get what she "deserves." What a despicable family.

Lara is from North Carolina.  She's a producer on CBS This Morning. I wonder if she still works there?

George W. Bush's White House ethics guy says that he has filed an official complaint with the federal government for Comey's ethics violation.  Two former Deputy Attorney Generals wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post attacking Comey for damaging the political process.

• Love 9
14 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Lara is from North Carolina.  She's a producer on CBS This Morning. I wonder if she still works there?

George W. Bush's White House ethics guy says that he has filed an official complaint with the federal government for Comey's ethics violation.  Two former Deputy Attorney Generals wrote an op-ed for the Washington Post attacking Comey for damaging the political process.

Comey definitely needs to be held accountable here. I just read a brief blurb online (have to go back to see if I can find the full article) but it mentioned that he may have known about these "new" e-mails for some time and just now decided to drop the bombshell to help screw up the election for Hillary.

This man is nearly as despicable as Trump and he has truly violated his duties as Director of the FBI. He is not worthy of the title and he should be forced to resign first thing tomorrow morning. He is clearly tampering with this election and is not even remotely impartial.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 11
52 minutes ago, MulletorHater said:

Not even the knowledge that he has been fleecing their simple asses to line his own pockets with their campaign donations seem to faze them.  That's why I can't be bothered wasting my breath with anymore dire warnings.

This reminds me of the time I tried to explain to someone that they were falling for a scam, and instead of listening to my explanation - or even not listening, but at least taking my advice to check it out further - they just got madder and madder at me. And then they did what the scammer asked them to do. Defiantly. Like, "screw you and your scam nonsense, I'm going to cash a check and meet up with this complete stranger who wants to give me a free new car for no good reason!"

I guess that for some people, it's more painful to admit that they might have fallen for a scam than it is to actually be scammed.

• Love 14

After I learned that he wasn't fundraising in person any more, only through email because THAT money he can keep, I've understood why I'm getting 6-7 email a day from the Trumps asking for donations.

He has no staff in states, very little ground game, and is barely spending anything on advertising, just like in the primaries. He is billing donors (inc. small donors) for everything done on his properties--and at a much higher rate than he charged before. He is bilking taxpayers for the cost of SS who have to fly on his 757 which costs $450,000 a trip.

And yet he's still possibly going to win, thanks to endless media coverage. Apart from how awful he is, it is rather interesting that even if he loses, Trump IS going to personally profit from campaigning for president just as he has made money from every past failure, including bankruptcy.

Edited by Padma
  • Love 9

Whoa.  Harry Reid's letter.  He basically confirmed that the FBI has been investigating Trump for suspicious ties to Russia.  I don't know if they've found anything but Reid's letter makes it sound like it's something.   Careless E-Mails or Out and Out TREASON!!!  I can't believe what I'm seeing.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Padma said:

A lot of people watched The Apprentice with groveling young entrepreneurs competing for "a job" with him and believed he was the great omnipotent tycoon the show presented. Reading his treatment of Brandi Roderick was really disgusting, but... of course... Dems haven't gotten it into the mainstream.

Nor does anyone seem aware of the upcoming hearing for his possible rape trial. This is from snopes and based on what others have written about Trump's modeling agency and the wild parties that included him and underaged girls, I find it very credible:

Trump's Trial Hearing for Rape of 13 Year Old Girl

My device wont open the link dangit. Can you give us the main bits? TIA

14 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

http://www.reid.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Letter-to-Director-Comey-10_30_2016.pdf

I honestly don't know what to say anymore.  Supposedly Republican's are FURIOUS.  My god we've said it before but Trump could be honest to goodness Treasonous.

Dangit again. I cant open it. Give us the juicy parts? YIA

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Padma said:

After I learned that he wasn't fundraising in person any more, only through email because THAT money he can keep, I've understood why I'm getting 6-7 email a day from the Trumps asking for donations.

He has no staff in states, very little ground game, and is barely spending anything on advertising, just like in the primaries. He is billing donors (inc. small donors) for everything done on his properties--and at a much higher rate than he charged before. He is bilking taxpayers for the cost of SS who have to fly on his 757 which costs $450,000 a trip.

And yet he's still possibly going to win, thanks to endless media coverage. Apart from how awful he is, it is rather interesting that even if he loses, Trump IS going to personally profit from campaigning for president just as he has made money from every past failure, including bankruptcy.

It seems that Don the Con has learned a trick or two from those "prosperity gospel" preachers who have been seen in photographs praying for and laying hands on him.  This is right out of their playbook--fleecing the faithful with promises of riches, prosperity and abundant life. 

• Love 12

I love Harry Reid. I honestly don't know too much about him, but based on his letter, if I meet him, I will give him a huge kiss - I don't care that he's 76. This man has moxy and he is completely on point here. Comey is, in all likelihood, violating the Hatch Act. The Hatch Act basically prohibits any Federal Employee (which Comey is) from using their authority to influence an election in any way. The most damming evidence against Comey is the fact that he was aware of the "new"  e-mails some time ago and didn't act on them until so very close to the election and at Puffy Cheeto's urging. Also, they still have no warrant and, therefore, no idea what is actually in these e-mails. The fact that they waited so long for the "big reveal" while they could have been trying to get a warrant tells me that they most likely know there is nothing damming in them. They are likely not about Hillary at all, duplicates to what has already been released, or just more dick pics and what not from Weiner.

The Russia connection is another issue and both Comey and Trump could conceivably be investigated for treason. Those two need to go down and go down hard. As I've said before, at a minimum they should be found guilty of at least election tampering. On the other end of the spectrum, they could be held accountable for treason, especially as Trump is way too cozy with Putin. Reid states the Russia issue fairly well in his letter. Prison is where these assholes belong. Stop talking about locking Hillary up for some relatively benign e-mails you Orange Piece of Shit. Worry about what you've done. Make America Russia - By Committing Treason. That should be his new campaign slogan.

Edited by Rapunzel
  • Love 19
38 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

http://www.reid.senate.gov/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Letter-to-Director-Comey-10_30_2016.pdf

I honestly don't know what to say anymore.  Supposedly Republican's are FURIOUS.  My god we've said it before but Trump could be honest to goodness Treasonous.

Oh.  My.  God.  Is this letter real?!  

Yes...we all suspected it.  We all talked about.  We all believed it.  And, there it is in living color for all to see.  Okay, Mr. Comey--the ball is in your court now, sir.  So in addition to violating the Hatch Act, you have chosen to conceal from the American public that Drumpf's team does indeed have ties to the Russian government.  What you gon' do, bruh?

As Tony Schwartz reminded us, Drumpf is always projecting his own faults and misdeeds onto others.  His attacks against Hillary have grown more rabid this weekend, and he has been downright gleeful over Comey's deliberately vague letter.  Meanwhile, as always, his own shit is quite raggedy.  I want to see Comey (J. Edgar Hoover's reincarnation) and that nectarine nut job dragged.

Thank you, Senator Reid, for not only changing the narrative but possibly saving the Republic.

• Love 20
56 minutes ago, Advance35 said:

Harry Reid has never been a favorite of mine, but I stood and cheered after I read the letter -- THIS is how you take the fight to someone as corrupt and self aggrandizing as wannabe King Comey, this is how you teach a mouth-breathing knuckle-dragging rat bastard -- oh so piously protecting Trump and his cabal from the eye of the American public -- that you won't sit silent as Comey sends a letter to Congress written with as much fact as a 1950s gossip column. 

Edited by film noire
  • Love 17

I was heartened to read Senator Reid's letter and can only hope that the Orange Julius Ceasar's connections to Russia be fully exposed. Comey deserves every ass-kicking coming his way. 

I almost want to make a voodoo doll of Trump just to get my frustrations out. Once I had a creepy boss and the other women in my office got a fake voodoo doll as a joke, just so we could vent and continue doing our jobs and not get fired. We took great delight in driving those pins in. Imagine our surprise, when six months later, he was fired. How I wish we could do this to the Donald.

• Love 14
1 hour ago, ari333 said:

Re: the rape charge.  Basically the woman (now 33) went to NYC in 1994 (at 13) in the hope of becoming a model. A woman who apparently worked for Jeffrey Epstein invited her to his (now infamous) parties and said there would be older, well connected men there who would help get her modeling jobs. Also, she would be paid for attending.

Reports place Trump at many of these parties in the 1990s with drugs and sex and underaged girls aspiring to be models. One prominent man has described seeing Trump--who had a modeling agency--at parties with inappropriate behavior (no cigarettes allowed though!)

She describes having sexual contact with Trump at four parties and at the fourth one he raped her--with a witness--and hit her. He also threatened her family if she told anyone.

It's a civil trial and the statute of limitations is only five years. She's hoping that given the circumstances--that she was a minor and threatened--the trial will go forward. She is suing both of them. (Epstein--a long-time Trump buddy--is now a registered sex offender).

On a happier note, thank you for Harry Reid's letter: https://mobile.twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/792846527811186689?p=v

That made my day!

Also I am sorry I never bought one of those Trump Dolls that bombed commercially. It would be fun to make a fortune re-purposing them as voodoo dolls. I want one as a stress reducer from now until Election Day! (Hopefully not needed afterwards...)

Edited by Padma
  • Love 10

I practically needed a cigarette after reading Senator Reid's letter.  Kick his ass, Harry!  I hope he works his connections and gets out on the media circuit to ensure that this is out there and being talked about.  The GOP manages to do it for every asinine rumor they can possibly dream up, so it's time to turn the tables.  Bury Cheetos, Harry.  Bury his ass. 

• Love 16

I still can't believe it.  I mean Hillary's e-mail thing, at it's WORST is negligence.  But THIS, Trump is likely an honest to god traitor.   And the letter makes it seem like they found something they haven't released.   Were they going to book him after he had been sworn in and then make his Gargoyle Pence the Commander and Chief on January 21st?

• Love 5
1 hour ago, ari333 said:

Dangit again. I cant open it. Give us the juicy parts? YIA

Let me recommend a very stable piece of software called FoxIt PDF Reader.

Unlike the notorious Adobe PDF software it doesn't totally fuck up your PC. 

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 5

Trump stokes skepticism of Colorado voting system

Trump kicked off his rally here on Sunday by encouraging his supporters to "make sure" their ballots are properly counted, saying that he is a "skeptical person" when it comes to the state's largely vote-by-mail process. He then encouraged his supporters to get a "new ballot" in person at a local polling location.

"They'll give you a ballot, a new ballot. They'll void your old ballot, they will give you a new ballot. And you can go out and make sure it gets in," Trump said.

The election is rigged! SO go vote multiple times for ME!  Also EMAIL!!!!

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Padma said:

What the hell? Is he saying "vote once by mail then go to the precinct and vote again"? Technically,(not legally) you can do that. A presidential candidate advises people to vote like that? That sucks!

He is a shitty orange slimeball, but he WAS careful with his language for once...

They'll void your old ballot

Actually came out of his mouth.

Of course he is perhaps hoping that if mistakes ARE made that it will favor him (a lazy vote station worker forgetting to or improperly doing the void). But he's not SAYING that.

The bottom line is I think he is shoring up his other "voter fraud" speeches by making one now which suggests how to "avoid" the fraud (which is not actually happening) with mail-in-ballots. The seed being planted is that those "evil" workers are swapping out your mailed in ballots with fake Hillary ones.

• Love 8