Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

2 hours ago, Cherrio said:

I am not aligned with any "tribe" , but if the decision were up to me, I would deport him.  Danielle might of lied about many things, but she had/has real feelings for him, no matter how messed up that is. Mo never had any feelings for her.

But again: "Love" and "feelings" have nothing to do with legal marriage. If Dani and Mo had managed to live together under the same roof, pay bills together, and create some kind of home together, that's all they need. They could purely despise one another and still have a legal marriage. Love and sex and "feelings" are not required under the law to have a marriage.

• Love 6
7 minutes ago, okerry said:

But again: "Love" and "feelings" have nothing to do with legal marriage. If Dani and Mo had managed to live together under the same roof, pay bills together, and create some kind of home together, that's all they need. They could purely despise one another and still have a legal marriage. Love and sex and "feelings" are not required under the law to have a marriage.

Yes, the way I understand it is if you have a legal marriage, and as long as you are still legally married, it doesn't matter whether you and your spouse like one another or not.  So, until you get a divorce or an annulment, you're still legally married.

• Love 3

Marriage in the US is a contract between the couple and the state. Add on a marriage visa, it is also a contract between the feds and the couple. A marriage contract is different from other kinds of contracts in some ways, but, contracts, in general,  consist of an offer, acceptance and consideration.  The only thing the state, in the case of the annulment,  and the feds, in the case of the gc, care about is that those three basic elements be adhered to, in accordance with the law. 

As far as USCIS is concerned,  at this time, Mo and Dani have met the conditions of their contract, and, that is primarily because Dani convinced them during the visa process,  during a Stokes interview and during the gc process that they had a legitimate marriage and a normal household.  She will need to convincingly tear that all down and defeat the lack of stability and safety in the family to get him deported. Considering how much evidence there is that she preferred to stay married even after knowing what was going on with Mo, that's a lot to overcome. Especially since a stipulation in the law is once the fraud is evident, the marriage must end or the "wronged spouse" is compliant. 

Of course, there are always circumstances beyond our knowledge. 

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Virtually Me said:

I don't see her complaining about that. As far as the pee problem goes, she could not wait to out herself. She has not a damn ounce of common sense or self-dignity and no boundaries or filters when it comes to private information. That's why TLC loves her. She's vile.

Why would she want that out?  She mentioned he said online that she stinks, which in itself she did not have to go there, but he did take it to the next level.

They are both incredibly childish.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, gonecrackers said:

I totally understand that, of course. However, didn't he misrepresent himself to Danielle? Did he say he loved her... would work... would take care of her & her kids... etc? If he did, & I don't know for sure but it seems like he did, then he misrepresented himself & she brought him over on the basis of how he represented himself to her. If he hadn't done those things, he most likely wouldn't be here right now, at least not on her dime.

I'm not a lawyer but doesn't this constitute fraud? No matter what she did (which may be very wrong, yes) - if he committed fraud, it's a deportable offense, right?  I'm really just asking.

I'm guessing that might mean he was a bad husband, but he was still her husband.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

Why would she want that out?  She mentioned he said online that she stinks, which in itself she did not have to go there, but he did take it to the next level.

She could have just shaken her head no and said, "I don't want to talk about that here."  Heck, she could have even denied it! 

Instead, she chose to use it as a talking point to help "prove" her case ~ "look how bad Mohamed is, sayin' this about me!" She couldn't resist the opportunity to throw that grenade and she didn't care if she got shrapnel in her own face in the process.

Which, she did.

The people who were already thinking he was horrible were thinking he was horrible.

All she did was reveal something very personal about herself.  And, can you imagine her poor daughters? 

And, Mo, KIND OF took the high ground by not actually mentioning the issue. Dani took it upon herself to clarify it.

She was really going for the Pyrrhic victory there. (Dani, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I confused the issue by bringing cookware into it.)

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 14

It annoys me to think that police were involved in this circus because of producer manipulation.  There are real issues that the taxpayers of Florida deserve to be attended to and not this crap.  Time energy and money wasted.   WTF is going on . I hope they were billed or fined big time .

signed. Utterly. Disgusted 

• Love 13
23 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

She could have just shaken her head no and said, "I don't want to talk about that here."  Heck, she could have even denied it! 

Instead, she chose to use it as a talking point to help "prove" her case ~ "look how bad Mohamed is, sayin' this about me!" She couldn't resist the opportunity to throw that grenade and she didn't care if she got shrapnel in her own face in the process.

Which, she did.

The people who were already thinking he was horrible were thinking he was horrible.

All she did was reveal something very personal about herself.  And, can you imagine her poor daughters? 

And, Mo, KIND OF took the high ground by not actually mentioning the issue. Dani took it upon herself to clarify it.

She was really going for the Pyrrhic victory there. (Dani, if you're reading this, I'm sorry I confused the issue by bringing cookware into it.)

I think that Mo was mortified by much of that talk. Everyone else wants to discuss their sex life (or lack of it) and blame it on him.

Dani has a habit of bombing herself. What did it for me is when she posted a series of 20 or so screen shot texts between her and NY Fan. Her intent was to prove that she was Mohamed's mistress, but, the effect for me was to see her demanding money from the woman to pay her bills. She didn't seem so upset that she might be sleeping with her husband, but, that she gave him money and hadn't given her any. 

I confronted her and her response was to deny that she ever posted the shots, delete them, then, try to convince me that I never saw them. That's how she handles her messes; she denies they ever happened and everyone else is expected to do the same.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Second, weight loss and exercise often takes care of incontinence. She could get off that sofa, put away the iPad and get some exercise. Eat healthier and take better care of herself.

She's had how many kids?  And she's in her forties?  Fat-shaming her isn't the solution to her problem (or any problem).  Incontinence is just one of those unfortunate facts of life after a woman's body has had kids.  Sometimes even when the woman has not had kids.   As much as I dislike Kris Jenner, I applaud her for being so upfront about the problem.

I wish Danielle would care enough about herself to walk away from that piece of shit, and take care of what she needs to take care of medically.

• Love 15
On 10/31/2016 at 5:19 PM, TazDevil said:

The most mind-boggling part of this episode for me:  Danielle wearing a FitBit

Probably the only thing I will applaud her for is trying to improve her health.

• Love 2
10 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

I'm so curious about why anyone who would not want their dog to be married to this woman is so insistent that Mo has no choice but to do so or be deported.

I'm not sure why theorizing about the potential success of certain arguments Mohamed might make against being deported would be perceived as insisting that he remain married to Danielle.  I was merely speculating about the probability he would be able to mount a successful defense against being deported on the grounds that Danielle failed to provide a safe and stable household.

Mohamed is not under any obligation to remain Danielle's husband.  That goes without saying.  Being deported is an entirely separate issue, and that is what my comments were intended to address. 

I am not among those posters who have had an ongoing online/personal interaction with Danielle that has led to a prejudice either for or against her, and I couldn't really care less whether they stay married or not.  

• Love 10
12 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

I think that Mo was mortified by much of that talk. Everyone else wants to discuss their sex life (or lack of it) and blame it on him.

Dani has a habit of bombing herself. What did it for me is when she posted a series of 20 or so screen shot texts between her and NY Fan. Her intent was to prove that she was Mohamed's mistress, but, the effect for me was to see her demanding money from the woman to pay her bills. She didn't seem so upset that she might be sleeping with her husband, but, that she gave him money and hadn't given her any. 

I confronted her and her response was to deny that she ever posted the shots, delete them, then, try to convince me that I never saw them. That's how she handles her messes; she denies they ever happened and everyone else is expected to do the same.

Wow.  That's a perfect example of what she did. Attempting to drag someone else through the mud but only getting herself dirty.

Was that where she tried to solicit the 30K for his companionship?

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, bethster2000 said:

She's had how many kids?  And she's in her forties?  Fat-shaming her isn't the solution to her problem (or any problem).  Incontinence is just one of those unfortunate facts of life after a woman's body has had kids.  Sometimes even when the woman has not had kids.   As much as I dislike Kris Jenner, I applaud her for being so upfront about the problem.

I wish Danielle would care enough about herself to walk away from that piece of shit, and take care of what she needs to take care of medically.

Making note of someone's weight is not fat shaming; it is stating a fact.  IF you have incontinence it is wise to lose weight as it can be a contributing factor.   

18 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I agree!  It seemed she got so caught up in showing what a horrible person he was she didn't think it through!  Heavy people sweat under the folds in their skin and it has an objectionable odor.  She doesn't look that heavy for this to be the reason unless she doesn't shower daily.  ???  Who knows what he meant.  

Unfortunately she is not very bright.  It is time to take the high road and give him the divorce and move on.  Success is the best revenge.

On 11/7/2016 at 7:17 PM, Northernlights said:

From other postings, I realize this won't necessarily be a popular opinion, but damn!  That bitch is scary crazy!  I can't blame the man for bailing on that one!  Could you imagine living with someone like her?  It's entirely possible that he had every intention of staying married initially.  Or at least longer than they actually did.  He wasn't given a chance though!!  He had no other option than to leave.  I'd be scared for my life if that were me, and I'd get the hell out too!

I agree!  

She did not fulfill her part of the deal in giving him a stable living environment.  She blamed her financial problems on him not working.  OY.  There are citizens who cannot find work and she expected him to get a job and help her financially upon arrival?  Good god.  Getting a work visa takes time, red tape and someone willing to hire him. 

I don't like the pig piling on Mohamed with no equal lip service to her part in all of this.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Of course pregnancy and childbirth can contribute to incontinence. I thought everyone knew that. 

It can contribute, yes, but there is often more involved.  I should not have used the word nothing.  

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Mo showed himself to be a selfish, arrogant, lazy, entitled asshole IMO. And he WAS offered work in Ohio that he didn't take, thus not paying his fair share in the household.

What kind of work was he offered?  Just curious.  

When I put Danielle on blast, I am talking about her.  It doesn't mean Mo does not have a role here.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Wow.  That's a perfect example of what she did. Attempting to drag someone else through the mud but only getting herself dirty.

Was that where she tried to solicit the 30K for his companionship?

She didn't publish the demand for  $30,000 in that particular screed,  but, that was the same person she posed that demand to.

7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

It can contribute, yes, but there is often more involved.   

What you said was "having kids has nothing to do with" incontinence.  That is a misstatement of fact and I was correcting it.

Incontinence is tough enough to deal with without people suggesting it's being caused by things one can easily control, if only they would bother. The assertion that if only Danielle was not so fat, if she would just see a doctor etc. her problem would go away is to ignore the very real impact giving birth to four children can have on a woman's body. It's not that easy to just "fix." 

• Love 14
18 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

What you said was "having kids has nothing to do with" incontinence.  That is a misstatement of fact and I was correcting it.

Incontinence is tough enough to deal with without people suggesting it's being caused by things one can easily control, if only they would bother. The assertion that if only Danielle was not so fat, if she would just see a doctor etc. her problem would go away is to ignore the very real impact giving birth to four children can have on a woman's body. It's not that easy to just "fix." 

Yes and that is why I posted a correction and said I should not have used the word 'nothing.'

I never said this (bold)!! 

I said that overweight can contribute! I never came close to saying "if she would just see a doctor and her problem would go away"Are you confusing a post from someone else?  

2 hours ago, wings707 said:

IF you have incontinence it is wise to lose weight as it can be a contributing factor.  

This is what I said about her weight! 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Yes and that is why I posted a correction and said I should not have used the word "nothing"

Yes, I see that now.  You went back and edited that in while I was composing my response. It was not my intention to ignore your correction, it simply wasn't there when I was responding ... 

1 hour ago, wings707 said:

I never said this (bold)!! 

I was responding to the board in general, not necessarily just you in particular. That is why I put it in a separate paragraph. Sorry for any confusion. 

Edited by Celia Rubenstein
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Making note of someone's weight is not fat shaming; it is stating a fact.  IF you have incontinence it is wise to lose weight as it can be a contributing factor.  Having kids has nothing to do with it.  

I did not edit my post.  Here it is above.  

24 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Yes and that is why I posted a correction and said I should not have used the word 'nothing.'

In a later post I retracted my use of the word nothing.  Here it is.  When I quoted my post, I only included what I said about overweight on purpose! 

Okay, I am done with this conversation.  

6 minutes ago, Trace said:

Danielle certainly has been no angel, but I still dislike the way Mo has treated her. They're both pretty shady, imo. I do agree with others here that she does need to divorce and move on. Let the appropriate authorities determine whether Mo can stay in the country or not.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ChristmasJones said:

I think they both suck in different ways.

That being said, I do find it somewhat hilarious that a love rat ended up with someone like Danielle and all her attendant issues and proclivities. 

Karma is a bitch!

• Love 6
23 hours ago, Trace said:

Only two of these are criminal charges with convictions (jail time suspended), the other criminal charges were dropped, the rest are traffic related or civil issues (landlords suing small claims court for back rent or city suing for unpaid utilities or taxes).  She's not exactly a hardened felon.

• Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 5:18 PM, CoachWristletJen said:

In the court of public opinion, Danielle seems to be winning, so for the life of me, I just simply cannot understand what she hoped to achieve by revealing something so intimate and personal. If anything, she most likely jeopardized her chances for an annulment, because  evidently they had marital relations.   

Edited by Adeejay
  • Love 2

So. since so much else was coming out and questions and accusations were being thrown (some I knew about a long time ago, because I spent a couple of months wrapped up in this drama last year, anywho...)...am I the only person that was hoping..when the host was asking Mo about kissing Luisa..someone would mention his lip "mishap" and her tongue "misfortune" as "proof"?

I know it may not be proof, but how many of us were thinking it?!  So, do you think Mo got that lip travesty from his US escapades, perhaps Luisa? Or is it just a cold sore irony, given his wanderings and Luisa's disgusting tongue? (that's been previously posted here)

I may be in the minority, but I was happy with the hostess, simply because she sure asked more daring things than last year's "tell all". I know, we're talking comparisons, but still, she did! 

1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

In the court of public opinion, Danielle seems to be winning, so for the life of me, I just simply cannot understand what she hoped to achieve by revealing something so intimate and personal. If anything, she most likely jeopardized her chances for an annulment, because  evidently they had marital relations.   

I learned about this "pee" incident last year and my understanding is this occurred before they were married, when she went to visit him abroad.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, lallalla said:

So. since so much else was coming out and questions and accusations were being thrown (some I knew about a long time ago, because I spent a couple of months wrapped up in this drama last year, anywho...)...am I the only person that was hoping..when the host was asking Mo about kissing Luisa..someone would mention his lip "mishap" and her tongue "misfortune" as "proof"?

I know it may not be proof, but how many of us were thinking it?!  So, do you think Mo got that lip travesty from his US escapades, perhaps Luisa? Or is it just a cold sore irony, given his wanderings and Luisa's disgusting tongue? (that's been previously posted here)

I may be in the minority, but I was happy with the hostess, simply because she sure asked more daring things than last year's "tell all". I know, we're talking comparisons, but still, she did! 

I learned about this "pee" incident last year and my understanding is this occurred before they were married, when she went to visit him abroad.

I went to see my gyno today for my yearly checkup and there was a patient information poster in the loo about incontinence.  The gist of the PSA was that it doesn't get better without treatment and will get progressively worse if you do nothing , it doesn't smell nice, it's socially and psychologically embarrassing, and Depends are NOT sexy, regardless of the ads that say they are.

Though I can understand Mo being grossed out because that's not usually an issue with younger women, but seeing a doc or therapist to be educated and getting proper help is what loving  couples do. There are plenty of other instances that Mo has shown her and the audience that he is not loving and caring. Most women over 40, particularly if we are overweight, and/or from carrying will leak some if we sneeze or laugh if our bladder happens to be full. But any gal regularly having accidents should see a doc. Older men with prostate issues have leaks as well. Part of getting older. Karma, Mo,  hope you piss your own y fronts.

• Love 6
23 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

I went to see my gyno today for my yearly checkup and there was a patient information poster in the loo about incontinence.  The gist of the PSA was that it doesn't get better without treatment and will get progressively worse if you do nothing , it doesn't smell nice, it's socially and psychologically embarrassing, and Depends are NOT sexy, regardless of the ads that say they are.

Though I can understand Mo being grossed out because that's not usually an issue with younger women, but seeing a doc or therapist to be educated and getting proper help is what loving  couples do. There are plenty of other instances that Mo has shown her and the audience that he is not loving and caring. Most women over 40, particularly if we are overweight, and/or from carrying will leak some if we sneeze or laugh if our bladder happens to be full. But any gal regularly having accidents should see a doc. Older men with prostate issues have leaks as well. Part of getting older. Karma, Mo,  hope you piss your own y fronts.

He would have been a lot understanding if he had ever loved her to begin with or ever even been attracted to her to begin with but he was desperate to get to the United States.  And he was extremely resentful when he realized that he couldn't leave her as soon as the wedding was over especially when he found out that she was every bit as selfish and cruel as he was and would aggressively force affection on him. 

Someone wrote that the way of the Tunisian love rat was to make the woman so miserable that she would count her blessings when he was gone. Not so with Danielle. She savored every moment of that misery and wanted him to pay for leaving! That's what made these two so interesting. It wasn't the matter of who was the villain because they both were! And Mo, no amount of misery would have made her want to part with you.  We know all that about having your bags packed was bullsh%t because she wasn't about to let you leave.  Biggest lie of the night was when Dani said, "I don't need any man!" hahahaha. Yeah, right.

Even if Mo were with some hot young woman he wouldn't have had the time or patience to deal with this type of thing.  It's just too icky for him.  

He should not consider having children either because they're not hatched in a lab, Mo. I don't care what your mother told you.

• Love 3
On 2016-11-03 at 1:26 PM, Miss Chevious said:

Her son, Corey is out of the house. He's living with his babymama and they have a son together who's around 1 or so. The one daughter, Faith (with the short hair) is out of high school and went to further her education (cosmetology school?). Not sure about the other two. I believe they're still living with Danielle. The youngest one (the one with the glasses) is developmentally delayed and I thought I read somewhere Dani gets disability payments for her.

Ya thats why mo said she lives off the government...

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Adeejay said:

The statute of limitations ran out on failureto consumate. She's filed for fraud,  which runs for two years from the date of discovery.  That'sa long shot, too.

Way back before this aired, didn't Luisa talk about her sex life with Mo, and how he only wanted oral sex, but wouldn't give it back? Sorry, but for some reason, that is stuck in my head when he said they never had sex. Maybe not intercourse, but she claimed he was lazy and selfish, and that's why she left his ass.

• Love 2
On 11/8/2016 at 3:48 PM, gonecrackers said:

Narcissists will do or say virtually anything to gain sympathy and look like a victim. Poor poor Danielle, she has an unfortunate medical problem that she can't help and her husband was so mean to her about it and wouldn't help her. That's why.

• Love 7
3 hours ago, Major Bigtime said:

Way back before this aired, didn't Luisa talk about her sex life with Mo, and how he only wanted oral sex, but wouldn't give it back? Sorry, but for some reason, that is stuck in my head when he said they never had sex. Maybe not intercourse, but she claimed he was lazy and selfish, and that's why she left his ass.

If there is any truth to this, it does not surprise me in the least. Mo has made it clear that he is lazy and selfish. He was taught by the Jedi Master of Tunisian Love Rats.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

If there is any truth to this, it does not surprise me in the least. Mo has made it clear that he is lazy and selfish. He was taught by the Jedi Master of Tunisian Love Rats.

There is a screensho of this and also another screenshot between Luisa and NY Mistress where Luisa tells her about having had sex with Mo.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, okerry said:

Narcissists will do or say virtually anything to gain sympathy and look like a victim. Poor poor Danielle, she has an unfortunate medical problem that she can't help and her husband was so mean to her about it and wouldn't help her. That's why.

Yeah, it seems as though if she had tried to get any kind of help with it, she would have been making some kind of statements to that effect in her defense, like doc gave me pills but they ain't work. 

I should really try to do a better job with my Danielle accent, but it's been a long day.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

Sometimes I wonder how much my impression of Danielle was impacted by her choice of eyewear. The way the top of the frames goes right across her eyes makes her seem blind and feeds into  the overall appearance of cluelessness.

• Love 14

I just read this entire thread and wanted to give a big thank you to you all for the entertainment. I recently discovered this season--only saw the last couple of episodes and ep. 4 (which is the earliest on my cable on demand) and of course the compilation special of Mo and Dani's first season. But, wow, I now know more than as-seen-on-TV for sure! Some of you have some impressive investigation skills. Too bad Dani doesn't have any money, or she could hire you to cyberstalk Mo. Giving you all a slow clap ovation.

• Love 5