Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, lallalla said:

Thank you!

They were using the site to find a co-sponsor?! In addition to gleaning info?

Why am I surprised at all any more.

Forewarned is forearmed.  Don't be surprised.  Nothing is off limits on this show.

• Love 1

If they were using the site to find a co-sponsor I'm even more convinced that innocent little Mo knew exactly how bad her financial situation was. He didn't care that she had kids to feed... get him over at all costs!

Edited by GracieK
Typo
  • Love 10
8 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Forewarned is forearmed.  Don't be surprised.  Nothing is off limits on this show.

Nothing seems off-limits for Danielle or Mo in terms of the selfish ends they'll go to in order to have what they want, Dani sacrificing her children's everyday security by using money to "get" Mo instead of for even putting a roof over their heads, let alone paying for electricity, water, or food. She is deplorable. He is also disgustingly selfish. The whole issue makes me irate.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I'd they were using the site to find a co-sponsor I'm even more convinced that innocent little Mo knew exactly how bad her financial situation was. He didn't care that she had kids to feed... get him over at all costs!

Agree! And I look at men like Mo and now Azan as lower than usual, because they choose/target women with children, who will of course be affected (probably adversely) by having a new "dad" come into their lives and most likely leave within a year or two. Would be different if the poor American women was the only one involved.

• Love 10
21 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Nutella is correct.  It's like I was there and saw it with my own eyes.  TLC didn't push anything... they just followed.  Initially she had booked a grungy youth hostel but the crew didn't want to stay/film there so they changed her trip around for their convenience.  This was 100% her idea and she really thought he'd fall in love "again" at the sight of her.

Just curious, are you a friend of hers? Of the family? One of the daughters (or son)?

• Love 5
4 hours ago, lallalla said:

Dani sacrificing her children's everyday security by using money to "get" Mo instead of for even putting a roof over their heads, let alone paying for electricity, water, or food. She is deplorable. He is also disgustingly selfish. The whole issue makes me irate.

There was a clear investment element in the whole transaction.  He promised that he'd work and make regular and significant monetary contributions to the household, so she expected a return on her boy toy investment, not that he would turn out to be a lying cheating parasite.  She complained in a talking head this season that they are "worse off" now than they were before he came.  She expected a substantial improvement in her finances for herself and her daughters.  He voiced his eagerness to work quite passionately, yet he regularly turned down job offers, concentrating his efforts on getting pity money from lovelorn women that watched the show.

• Love 11

Just a reminder that anyone can post what they want about the show participants.  Some posters claim know the show participants. They may be telling the truth or lying. 

It's your individual choice whether you want to believe them, ignore them, etc.  What no one may do is demand evidence.

Use the site's Ignore feature if someone's really annoying you. 

On 11/2/2016 at 9:50 AM, lallalla said:

Nothing seems off-limits for Danielle or Mo in terms of the selfish ends they'll go to in order to have what they want, Dani sacrificing her children's everyday security by using money to "get" Mo instead of for even putting a roof over their heads, let alone paying for electricity, water, or food. She is deplorable. He is also disgustingly selfish. The whole issue makes me irate.

Regardless of what he's done, for the stuff she's doing now, she should be arrested if she persists. And she's still not done. In the clips of the tell all, she seemed to be glowing just to be in his presence again.  Filing the third annulment a couple of days ago could absolutely be interpreted as an attempt to get his attention again because she admitted that's why she did it before. And, that's why she pulled it. Not because Mo told her to do it. She wanted him to come up and tell her to do it.

Man is this situation twisted!

• Love 3
29 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Regardless of what he's done, for the stuff she's doing now, she should be arrested if she persists. And she's still not done. In the clips of the tell all, she seemed to be glowing just to be in his presence again.  Filing the third annulment a couple of days ago could absolutely be interpreted as an attempt to get his attention again because she admitted that's why she did it before. And, that's why she pulled it. Not because Mo told her to do it. She wanted him to come up and tell her to do it.

Man is this situation twisted!

It is twisted, & if this is not play for the show, agreed upon by both, she is seriously disturbed & needs some sort of intervention. If it's all contrived 'for the show', they (the show included) are purposely depicting a twisted situation, which is also a huge problem.

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

It is twisted, & if this is not play for the show, agreed upon by both, she is seriously disturbed & needs some sort of intervention. If it's all contrived 'for the show', they (the show included) are purposely depicting a twisted situation, which is also a huge problem.

Yes, this situation is twisted any which way you look at it. But it all boils down to this - Danielle wants Mo and Mo doesn't want her. And neither one wants to get off the fame train that is reality TV.

• Love 6
On 10/28/2016 at 0:09 AM, Arwen Evenstar said:

I don't think Susan Boyle deserves to be compared to Danielle.  I'll never forget seeing this frumpy, frowsy woman come on stage. I felt sorry for her when I heard people snickering at her. Then after the first few bars, the rest was history.  Eventually, she got a makeover, and she looked very nice.

Danielle is just a Frumpty Dumpty (who with a makeover of hair, makeup, and wardrobe) and with a huge injection of self esteem, could be quite passable.  This obsession with Mo is killing her. 

I believe Susan Boyle has some degree of autism - I've seen a few write-ups on it, you can Google if you like - which explains her sometimes erratic behaviour and difficulty handling her sudden fame. She is a true talent, though, and seems to be a nice person underneath it all.

Danielle is a huge narcissist who only sees other people in terms of what they can do for her - that's the hallmark of a narcissist - and leaves a path of destruction in her wake. She honestly thinks this is normal and that's how everybody lives if they'd just admit it. There's nothing wrong with her looks, her actions, or anything else; it's everybody else who's wrong. Even her own children.

Having been raised by one and married to another, believe me, I know one when I see one. The narcissism combined with a want of common sense and some low IQ points make for a very dangerous combination. (Smart narcs go into politics and corporate management, where they do very, very well, lol)

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
On 10/30/2016 at 1:34 AM, Chalby said:

And with regards to Danielle, I cannot explain my extreme feelings of rage towards her. Honestly, I am a peaceful, non-violent person, but whenever she speaks, I want to slap her. I realize she is lacking in intelligence, but her insistence on clinging to denial and fantasy with the belief it will bring Mo back, enrages me. She is unbelievably selfish, like a toddler who is wrapped up in her own world, demanding her needs be met, instantly. When not met, a hurricane of financial and emotional disaster circles around her, destroying all those around her. Then her inane giggle and shrug, in response to the destruction she has caused, stirs up my feeling of violence again. There’s no reasoning with her, and even though Mo is a soulless con man, she is equally deplorable. I feel like I’ve been ‘slimed’ after watching them.

Whew, thanks everyone for allowing me this rant, I really needed to get it off my chest, lol. I react as though I am related to them, rather than viewing some empty characters on television. 

What you describe, perfectly, are the actions of a narcissist - the utter selfishness, the destruction they cause, the vicious punishment they mete out to those who don't give them what they want, and their complete willful blindness to it all.

Dani is a huge narcissist and I sure wish we could have an actual expert come on the show to explain that. Sadly, though, plenty of psychologists have the wool pulled over their eyes by narcs. I've seen it myself more than once.

It's sometimes said that Narcissism is the only disease for which *everyone else* gets treated while the Narc goes on his/her merry way.

Not to get entirely off-topic, but a couple of other famous Reality TV narcs are Whitney Thore, Kate Gosselin, and Michelle Duggar. They all fit the same pattern: Give me what *I* want or be destroyed, one way or another.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
10 minutes ago, okerry said:

I believe Susan Boyle has some degree of autism - I've seen a few write-ups on it, you can Google if you like - which explains her sometimes erratic behaviour and difficulty handling her sudden fame. She is a true talent, though, and seems to be a nice person underneath it all.

Danielle is a huge narcissist who only sees other people in terms of what they can do for her - that's the hallmark of a narcissist - and leaves a path of destruction in her wake. She honestly thinks this is normal and that's how everybody lives if they'd just admit it. There's nothing wrong with her looks, her actions, or anything else; it's everybody else who's wrong. Even her own children.

Having been raised by one and married to another, believe me, I know one when I see one. The narcissism combined with a want of common sense and some low IQ points make for a very dangerous combination. (Smart narcs go into politics and corporate management, where they do very, very well, lol)

ITA on all scores.  Susan Boyle's public meltdown was met more with compassion. Due to her spectral autism, and being also bullied for her shyness, her looks, and her weight and then receiving only  love and adulation must ha e been a shock of sorts and having to deal with these emotions. It was well documented.

If Danielle wasn't such a narcissist and had a decent personality, her looks would be irrelevant. If she wanted to dump Mo, she could care less what happens to him.  But since he dumped her, narcissists can't stand to lose.  As one poster put it, she won't be happy until she exacts her pound of flesh.

• Love 11

Can't wait to see this weeks episode!

It's incredible to me that in a situation where Mohamed more than likely used her for a green card he actually gets sympathy (including me unfortunately!). 

After the last episode though - I do feel some sympathy for Danielle. There's something not quite right there mentally (beyond the weird narcissism factor). Also, I don't believe that TLC (aka "soulless") isn't egging her on in some way (no Danielle - you should totally keep stalking him - he might change his mind!).

I know there's debate whether or not she can get an annulment at this point. I still say not. "Reality" TV is definitely somewhat scripted, but she continues not to help her case. IMO if Mohamed gets a somewhat decent lawyer - she's said publicly numerous times it was a "marriage" (even if in her own mind), and has threatened to get him deported as a means of getting him back. That helps his case that he came to this country with the best intentions (not) and she ended up chasing him away with all her crazy drama.

okerry:  Not to get entirely off-topic, but a couple of other famous Reality TV narcs are Whitney Thore, Kate Gosselin, and Michelle Duggar. They all fit the same pattern: Give me what *I* want or be destroyed, one way or another.

I would toss in Vicki Gunvalson as well as a reality tv narcissist.  

• Love 3

What's up with Dani's kids' father? I guess he's not involved at all. I'm not sure how old all the kids are; any minors still? If so I wonder what happens to them while she's off chasing Mo.

Edited by gonecrackers
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

What's up with Dani's kids' father? I guess he's not involved at all. I'm not sure how old all the kids are; any minors still? If so I wonder what happens to them while she's off chasing Mo.

I wondered the same when she walked out of her building and got into her red car. 

I think Faith may be eighteen, and the second daughter (the one that did her hair) should be close to that age. I think the third (the slower one) might be closer to fifteen years old. I may be repeating myself here, but I really hope Faith is not on the show because she;s too busy plotting a mutiny by getting a job and securing a DaniMo-drama free two or three bedroom elsewhere to take her sisters in and show them better. 

• Love 5

Her son, Corey is out of the house. He's living with his babymama and they have a son together who's around 1 or so. The one daughter, Faith (with the short hair) is out of high school and went to further her education (cosmetology school?). Not sure about the other two. I believe they're still living with Danielle. The youngest one (the one with the glasses) is developmentally delayed and I thought I read somewhere Dani gets disability payments for her.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Mo filed a police report and wants to get a restraining order against Danielle.  That can only help his case that he's married to a complete nutter. As slimy as he is, if I worked for ICE, I'd have to stamp APPROVED on his app. He certainly didn't deserve an easy ride after his deplorable behavior.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

Mo filed a police report and wants to get a restraining order against Danielle.  That can only help his case that he's married to a complete nutter. As slimy as he is, if I worked for ICE, I'd have to stamp APPROVED on his app. He certainly didn't deserve an easy ride after his deplorable behavior.

Are they even legally separated yet?

1 hour ago, GracieK said:

Corey and his gf now have another one they can't afford on the way.  

Hope they are happy and Mo is out of their lives. Wow . . . .

Edited by DangerousMinds

Mo is definitely out of Corey's life and vice versa. Shortly after Dani & Mo got married, Corey got into a big scuffle with Mo, so much so the police were called and Corey was arrested. Mo has a no-contact order on him. And at Corey's trial, Danielle testified for Mo. That went over well.

• Love 3

Corey was found guilty of domestic violence, had to pay $150 plus court costs and got a 30-day suspended sentence. Danielle didn't support Corey, she sided with Mo's version of events. It was reported in a starcasm.net a while back. Sorry not able to post link.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Can't wait to see this weeks episode!

It's incredible to me that in a situation where Mohamed more than likely used her for a green card he actually gets sympathy (including me unfortunately!). 

After the last episode though - I do feel some sympathy for Danielle. There's something not quite right there mentally (beyond the weird narcissism factor). Also, I don't believe that TLC (aka "soulless") isn't egging her on in some way (no Danielle - you should totally keep stalking him - he might change his mind!).

I know there's debate whether or not she can get an annulment at this point. I still say not. "Reality" TV is definitely somewhat scripted, but she continues not to help her case. IMO if Mohamed gets a somewhat decent lawyer - she's said publicly numerous times it was a "marriage" (even if in her own mind), and has threatened to get him deported as a means of getting him back. That helps his case that he came to this country with the best intentions (not) and she ended up chasing him away with all her crazy drama.

This is a really good conversation! And yes, there's definitely something not quite right about Danielle ~ some kind of an emotional imbalance that has tipped way over the edge! And I'm sure the soulless producers are egging it on because they are making must see TV.  Although on the other hand, she really didn't require much encouragement. She's so not smart. But with her mistreatment of her own kids, there's almost a "Susan Smith" thing going on here. She loves her kids more than Susan Smith, but that's not saying much.  Combine that with her appearance, and her borderline nymphomania and constant need for attention, and fighting online with fans, and you've got the perfect storm for bullying of such massive proportions that it takes my breath away. I've got to stop and say wait, what's going on here? This is a tsunami! It is INSANE! Seriously, the online reaction to her has been nothing short of insane, and I've been guilty of it myself ~ and Danielle will publish the more vicious personal emails on her page for commentary.  When we try to empathize, we get this image of her chasing Mohamed around the house screeching I WANT MY SEX TONIGHT! I totally believe that. He's not that creative for one. And as I've said before, in matters of sexual exploitation, I don't care if it's two consenting adults, I'm on the side of the one who is being exploited, rather than the one who is doing the molesting, even if they paid for said molesting and the other person acquiesced.  That's why I've been so hard on Jorge.  (Long after those Gucci shoes are out of style, Anfisa will carry the haunting memories of strange men doing yucky stuff to her body. And, most likely she wouldn't be selling herself TO ANYBODY if she hadn't been molested as a child. That's just how it works. But I digress.)  Danielle is miserable and messed up in the head, but every time we try to sympathize, there is something in her personality that just pushes back and seems to prevent us from doing so.  I'm still trying though. And yeah, Mo came here with bad intentions, but as far as I'm concerned, baby, you earned that green card! He was miserable and shaken on his wedding day because UP UNTIL THAT DAY MEETING WITH CAVEMAN LAWYER he truly thought that he was gonna be running away two weeks later, not TWO YEARS LATER. And Dani made him serve over one full year of HARD MARRIAGE.  (Hope that comparison to another 90D couple was okay, just to talk about Mo's exploitation because he did not enjoy what happened to him in that Sandusky bedroom even though he put himself there.)

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Let's keep the focus on Danielle and Mohamed. 

lol, sorry, Drogo - I knew I was in trouble! Seriously, though, I appreciate that the board is moderated. It's far more enjoyable that way. IMDB is a total cesspool due to no moderation. So, thanks.

• Love 1

You know what amazed me. During the entire time Dani and Mo were together, she was on "soshul medya" like a hawk. Apparently she often got into FB and twitter fights with people. With all the drama going on in her life and all the work that went into constantly checking up on Mo's whereabouts, how in the world did she have time for petty squabbles with people she didn't even know.

I'm also surprised she's gone without a FB fanpage for the last several weeks. Didn't think she'd be able to lay low that long.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Miss Chevious said:

You know what amazed me. During the entire time Dani and Mo were together, she was on "soshul medya" like a hawk. Apparently she often got into FB and twitter fights with people. With all the drama going on in her life and all the work that went into constantly checking up on Mo's whereabouts, how in the world did she have time for petty squabbles with people she didn't even know.

I'm also surprised she's gone without a FB fanpage for the last several weeks. Didn't think she'd be able to lay low that long.

Maybe, just maybe, she got herself an attorney and she's listening to that attorney? Just a guess. I'm sure the attorney made her sign something like her TLC paycheck will go directly to said attorney, do not pass go, do not pass Walmart. Seems the timing coincides with the filing of this most recent annulment. I would LOVE to know what's going on with that. Mo would, too, I'm sure. But yeah, I don't think it will work. As long as Mo is smart enough to lawyer up himself. Would truly be tragic if he lost out at the end of all of this just because he wasn't willing to shell out 1000 bucks for a decent lawyer! Especially with his TLC and, other, earnings.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, okerry said:

lol, sorry, Drogo - I knew I was in trouble! Seriously, though, I appreciate that the board is moderated. It's far more enjoyable that way. IMDB is a total cesspool due to no moderation. So, thanks.

Just curious - what's IMDB? I was trained on TWoP about non-acceptable civil discourse. Great tutors! That's also why this is really the only forum I post on. 

• Love 1

The behind the scenes info posted by TLC many weeks ago was that Danielle tried to use her debit card somewhere that asked her Zip Code (I'm thinking it was a gas pump, but don't remember for certain) and didn't take the one for her home, so she looked at the statements and saw that the address was changed. She wasn't receiving a mailed copy because they had electronic records, and he was unable to ban her from her online access. What aired may have been a reenactment, but it is how she found out his new address. As an aside, because of my brittle health, I added my mom to all my bank accounts so that if I was in the hospital or passed, she would have access. She had to sign to be added, and will have to sign papers to be removed, but I've never needed her signature to change my address or request a new card, etc. I am on my son's account because he was a minor when he first got it, and he has never needed my signature for address changes or new cards either.

I believe that they were both using each other. Danielle had to have some idea that Mo wouldn't be interested in her, at all, if it wasn't for the chance to come to America. She is delusional and he is a con artist and scammer, but I think Danielle thought he would have to stay with her until he got his Green Card, and that he would act like a husband until that happened. Only she didn't expect the league of crazy Facebook fans, which she was okay with as long as she was benefiting, and that resulted in him having other options. If I had a say in the matter, he would be deported back to Tunisia, since he didn't enter the marriage in good faith, and she would be precluded from ever applying for another K-1, since she was also not using it for the purpose for which it was intended. Unfortunately, I am the only one who thinks that I should rule the world.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

She probably was on facebook, quietly stalking under a false name

1 hour ago, Jennifersdc said:

Just curious - what's IMDB? I was trained on TWoP about non-acceptable civil discourse. Great tutors! That's also why this is really the only forum I post on. 

Internet Movie Data Base. 

Edited by Landlord
  • Love 3

I think that stupid delusional women like Danielle get what they deserve.  Wake the hell up and quit being such a target FFS. Take some accountability!!

And I can just hear her in  her "Mr. Haney from the Green Acres voice" saying - once Cleveland or Cincinnati or other major  city in the Northeast is bombed, "I saw the wires coming out of his his suitcase but gave him the benefit of the doubbbbt!"

Edited by Trace
  • Love 3

Danielle and her "benefit of the doubt" thing was simultaneously hysterical and infuriating.  She's not going to let reality interfere with her opinion of what Mohamed is up to until she catches 'eem actually on top of a naked woman in her own bed.  And even then, I'm not sure she will accept it.  It won't matter either way because of course she will just forgive 'eem.  'Cuz she loves 'eem. 

Idiot.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

You should make Danielle whining "it's not faaaaaiiiiirrrrrr"  your ring tone.

PERFECT! 

Can you just see that going off in public places? Love it!

He said he put my favorite TV star as the screensaver...lol

• Love 6
6 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Dani and I used to fight on FB for hours at a time, even when she was at work.  Hardly anyone would take her on by then because her bulldog would attack them on their home turf, calling their friends, family members, bosses, threatening them.  Oddly, she never tried to come after me.  Apparently, Dani loved it; she would block me, then, unblock me and come looking for me.  It was weird.  She also had surrogates who would pretend to be her, except they could spell and write a decent sentence.  She and her kids would join groups to see what was being said about her, and, they would paste the offending posts on her FB pages to gain sympathy.  She was choking on drama.

• Love 12
7 hours ago, Neurochick said:

Is Danielle's FB page back? 

Her fan page is.

7 hours ago, CoachWristletJen said:

Maybe, just maybe, she got herself an attorney and she's listening to that attorney? Just a guess. I'm sure the attorney made her sign something like her TLC paycheck will go directly to said attorney, do not pass go, do not pass Walmart. Seems the timing coincides with the filing of this most recent annulment. I would LOVE to know what's going on with that. Mo would, too, I'm sure. But yeah, I don't think it will work. As long as Mo is smart enough to lawyer up himself. Would truly be tragic if he lost out at the end of all of this just because he wasn't willing to shell out 1000 bucks for a decent lawyer! Especially with his TLC and, other, earnings.

She had an attorney for the annulment filing, but, I checked today and I'm not sure she's retained him for the entire procedure.  She's filed an Affidavit of Indigency for court costs, which was approved.

Edited by Virtually Me
I can't type worth a damn :(
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Jennifersdc said:

The IMDB is The Internet Move Database. It's fun place for trivia and recaps, but the message boards are a nightmare.

• Love 3