Type keyword(s) to search

Danielle and Mohamed: The Original Mess

• Start Topic

Mo's response to the "are you gay" question was "that isn't possible in my life, ever" (or something along those lines). Not exactly a denial. I take it to mean that he can't follow through with the man-love because he'd be shunned by his family & friends. I believe he didn't kiss any his female friends. The fag hag, gay bestie relationship rarely includes getting physical.

That smell Mo? It's called the scent of woman. I know you're unfamiliar, but until they invent a douche that smells like sweaty balls and Drakkar Noir, you'll have to learn to breathe through your mouth when you pretend to be hetero.

I so hope it's true that Dani pissed on Mo. He came looking for gold &, surprise, it came in the form of a golden shower. When you're a giant piece of shit, it's your destiny to float in piss.

• Love 24
12 hours ago, Virtually Me said:

Police report miami.jpg

Wow!  This is good stuff!

Fifteen people????  I thought maybe three or four.

"Paired up by the producers of the show?"

"Coached by producers?"  

"Apartment rented by TLC!!!"

"Who on earth is Mrs Viega?!"

Making false 911 calls for the reality show.  Exactly!  Officers in South Florida have real problems to deal with.  TLC should change its name to something else.  "The Learning Channel" is no longer appropriate.  

• Love 8

Casting is to blame for the horror that is Mohamed and Danielle.  Come on!  They set up this disaster in the name of entertainment.  Did they really think that Danielle was going to find love?  And it isn't all about her looks either though that is clearly a huge part of it.  She has a criminal record and her grammar is beyond the pale and indicative of a culture that is probably not prepared to deal with anything this experience would throw at her.  

Just saw the above post by newyorkgirl as I was typing.  Off to read that now. 

I sympathize with Mohamed on so much that went down.  

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, newyorkgirl said:

"Coached by producers?"  

Making false 911 calls for the reality show.  Exactly!  Officers in South Florida have real problems to deal with.  TLC should change its name to something else.  "The Learning Channel" is no longer appropriate.  

I don't find this shocking.  As I watched yesterday, I assumed this and much more!  This is a reality show for entertainment, nothing more. 

• Love 1

They were not set up by the show.  The officer who took down the report misunderstood.  They are well documented as having been involved and attempting to obtain a K-1 long before TLC came along.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, GracieK said:

They were not set up by the show.  The officer who took down the report misunderstood.  They are well documented as having been involved and attempting to obtain a K-1 long before TLC came along.  

Sure, but TLC stepped in, chose their marks from that group and matched them up.  They wouldn't choose just anyone who was not already wanting to do this!  

Edited by wings707
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Sure, but TLC stepped in, chose their marks from that group and matched them up.  They wouldn't choose just anyone who was not already wanting to do this!  

They were NOT matched up by TLC.  There is abundant evidence that they matched each other way before the show.

• Love 7

I wouldn't doubt that TLC nudged some situations in one direction or another.. or re-enacted certain things that were part of each couple's "story".  But TLC did not match them up.  They were involved and planned to do the K-1 process way before TLC had anything to do with them.  

Edited by GracieK
Typo
  • Love 4

So Mohamed chose Danielle?  Wow.   I am new to this show, just watched the reunion, only, yesterday, as I said.  Be kind, as I sort my way through this mess. 

6 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

They were NOT matched up by TLC.  There is abundant evidence that they matched each other way before the show.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

So Mohamed chose Danielle?  Wow.   I am new to this show, just watched the reunion, only, yesterday, as I said.  Be kind, as I sort my way through this mess. 

They "met" on a dating site called "meetme".   Danielle claims she was looking to chat with people from other cultures.  Mo was just out there looking for a green card love.  

• Love 5
Just now, GracieK said:

They "met" on a dating site called "meetme".   Danielle claims she was looking to chat with people from other cultures.  Mo was just out there looking for a green card love.  

Well, he must have been desperate!  We know she is.  LOL  Maybe he will be able to stay and find love with the right guy in Miami. 

57 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Mo's response to the "are you gay" question was "that isn't possible in my life, ever" (or something along those lines). Not exactly a denial.

2 hours ago, newyorkgirl said:

You are not getting the point.  One's hands should NEVER touch fecal matter.  Using soap and water is irrelevant.  Using hands to wipe your bottom after defecation is associated with disease spread and infections and death. Urine is sterile but bowel movements are full of bacteria even in normal individuals.

Use toilet paper. It is is better than using your hands.

I'm not sure where you got the idea that I ever advocated using hands to wash your crotch. That is not the practice I'm referring to.  In Middle Eastern homes, toilets are sometimes companioned with bidets or, in a room with a wash area equipped with a tool similar to a hand held shower head. Soap, wash cloth, dry towel are part of this set up. No one is scooping feces or urine up with their hands. I hope that helps.

Edited by Virtually Me
Bad English
  • Love 4
32 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Well, he must have been desperate!  We know she is.  LOL  Maybe he will be able to stay and find love with the right guy in Miami. 

Yes, he desperately wanted to come to the US.  But also, you'd have to imagine it would take just the right combination of low IQ, low self esteem, and perhaps some mental health issues to be able to pull off this sort of scam.  To get an American woman to fall for a romance scam probably isn't the easiest feat, so finding one that isn't a total mess like Danielle is pretty much impossible.  Why didn't Mo get involved with a young, sweet, educated woman with little to no baggage?  Because that variety doesn't fall for an obvious grift.  It's less to do with how much she duped him. And more to do with how limited his options were. 

• Love 6
4 hours ago, newyorkgirl said:

"Coached by producers?"  

The Learning Channel hasn't been an appropriate title for a very long time ~ especially since the Duggars. Forgive me, Drogo for going OT for a second but Josh is just the tip of the iceberg compared to the deviant Gothard cult to which they belong! Gothard's a huge pedo and frequent and revered Duggar guest

3 hours ago, wings707 said:

That was a really weird way for him to phrase things! How about a simple, "No."

IF he were gay, and again that's still a big IF in my book, and Danielle knew it, then she would be extremely cruel to deport him!

But again I have NO EVIDENCE that he is gay and wouldn't want to say anything like that about him simply because he could be persecuted for real if he ever got sent back and people thought that he was. 

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Northernlights said:

From other postings, I realize this won't necessarily be a popular opinion, but damn!  That bitch is scary crazy!  I can't blame the man for bailing on that one!  Could you imagine living with someone like her?  It's entirely possible that he had every intention of staying married initially.  Or at least longer than they actually did.  He wasn't given a chance though!!  He had no other option than to leave.  I'd be scared for my life if that were me, and I'd get the hell out too!

I've felt that way ever since the episode of their wedding day when their bedroom door shut and she put on her Exorcist voice for him. I'm glad he got away.  I wish him a happy life in the US.

• Love 4
33 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

I've felt that way ever since the episode of their wedding day when their bedroom door shut and she put on her Exorcist voice for him. I'm glad he got away.  I wish him a happy life in the US.

He met her before he ever came here. He knew exactly what he was getting into and what to expect.   All he has done since he has been here is try and use numerous women to house and feed him.

He is a scammer and needs to go back to "his country".   Goodbye, asshole.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

He met her before he ever came here. He knew exactly what he was getting into and what to expect.   All he has done since he has been here is try and use numerous women to house and feed him.

He is a scammer and needs to go back to "his country".   Goodbye, asshole.

Meeting for a few days and being faced with the reality on the ground once you're living with them are two totally different things. It's probably why most people don't move in with folks they just met.

Besides, even she admitted to lying to him so he wouldn't leave her. That's a scam and a manipulation. 

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 4
19 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

Meeting for a few days and being faced with the reality on the ground once you're living with them are two totally different things. It's probably why most people don't move in with folks they just met.

Besides, even she admitted to lying to him so he wouldn't leave her. That's a scam and a manipulation. 

AFTER she shut the bedroom door and used the "exorcist voice," he decided to marry her. He saw that and decided to continue with the wedding.

• Love 5

I have to admit, I've never understood the shock over her change in voice when they had that private conversation.  While it's not a side of her we've really seen on camera, so what?  People get angry, frustrated and fed up.  I think Danielle is manipulative, but I just don't see that scene as proof that she is some evil genius and everything else we see about her is a total act.  Meanwhile we have plenty of evidence of Mo's disgusting and disrespectful behavior.  Bottom line, they might as well run against each other for president because they both suck.  

• Love 12
7 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

AFTER she shut the bedroom door and used the "exorcist voice," he decided to marry her. He saw that and decided to continue with the wedding.

That's true. It didn't mean that they would live happily ever after. My 15 years experience with couples like Dani and Mo shows that only about 2% of them are successful. 

I may be wrong, but, it's highly unlikely that he'll be deported,  especially if he has legal representation.  Dani has given him too much cover. She needs to accept it and move on.

4 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I have to admit, I've never understood the shock over her change in voice when they had that private conversation.  While it's not a side of her we've really seen on camera, so what?  People get angry, frustrated and fed up.  I think Danielle is manipulative, but I just don't see that scene as proof that she is some evil genius and everything else we see about her is a total act.  Meanwhile we have plenty of evidence of Mo's disgusting and disrespectful behavior.  Bottom line, they might as well run against each other for president because they both suck.  

I have plenty of evidence of Dani's disgusting and disrespectful behavior.  That's probably why my perspective is notably different from many others. 

1 minute ago, Major Bigtime said:

When pigs fly and we all have a unicorn in the backyard, and a pot of gold with a rainbow in the front. :D

LOL you're probably right. 

2 minutes ago, GracieK said:

But no evidence of Mo's? 

I've weighed the two and didn't find myself aligned with the Dani tribe.

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

All it would take in my opinion would be a few seconds "on the ground" with Danielle for Mo to know he was intent on scamming her.

• Love 2

I am not aligned with any "tribe" , but if the decision were up to me, I would deport him.  Danielle might of lied about many things, but she had/has real feelings for him, no matter how messed up that is. Mo never had any feelings for her.

• Love 6
53 minutes ago, GracieK said:

I don't think criticizing Mo or finding him deplorable puts one in the Dani tribe.  Many of us think they are both pigs.  

True. I respect that.

38 minutes ago, Cherrio said:

I am not aligned with any "tribe" , but if the decision were up to me, I would deport him.  Danielle might of lied about many things, but she had/has real feelings for him, no matter how messed up that is. Mo never had any feelings for her.

Not having feelings for her is not grounds for deportation. Disproportionate feelings are not grounds for fraud.  Feelings are not evaluated by USCIS.

• Love 6
24 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

Not having feelings for her is not grounds for deportation. Disproportionate feelings are not grounds for fraud.  Feelings are not evaluated by USCIS.

I totally understand that, of course. However, didn't he misrepresent himself to Danielle? Did he say he loved her... would work... would take care of her & her kids... etc? If he did, & I don't know for sure but it seems like he did, then he misrepresented himself & she brought him over on the basis of how he represented himself to her. If he hadn't done those things, he most likely wouldn't be here right now, at least not on her dime.

I'm not a lawyer but doesn't this constitute fraud? No matter what she did (which may be very wrong, yes) - if he committed fraud, it's a deportable offense, right?  I'm really just asking.

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, gonecrackers said:

I totally understand that, of course. However, didn't he misrepresent himself to Danielle? Did he say he loved her... would work... would take care of her & her kids... etc? If he did, & I don't know for sure but it seems like he did, then he misrepresented himself & she brought him over on the basis of how he represented himself to her. If he hadn't done those things, he most likely wouldn't be here right now, at least not on her dime.

I'm not a lawyer but doesn't this constitute fraud? No matter what she did (which may be very wrong, yes) - if he committed fraud, it's a deportable offense, right?  I'm really just asking.

What also counts is how she represented herself to him and to the government.  While USCIS is expecting those who proceed on a K1 visa to set up house and live as a family, certain expectations of the petitioner are also part of the equation. Providing a safe and stable environment is part of their responsibility.  If they fail to do so, that can bolster the beneficiary's bid to stay despite the failure of the marriage. 

• Love 2

The other couples all agree that Mo should have treated Dani better than he did. Unfortunately, we now know way too much about her incontinence problems. Fortunately, there are more medical and surgical options available to her nowadays. No one need suffer anymore from this.  It had to have been humiliating for her that we all had to hear about it.

• Love 5
Just now, Arwen Evenstar said:

The other couples all agree that Mo should have treated Dani better than he did. Unfortunately, we now know way too much about her incontinence problems. Fortunately, there are more medical and surgical options available to her nowadays. No one need suffer anymore from this.  It had to have been humiliating for her that we all had to hear about it.

Yes & anyone who truly loves or loved their spouse - or was even a reasonably decent human being - would never bring that up on national TV. It's quite obvious he cares nothing for her.

• Love 9
Just now, gonecrackers said:

Yes & anyone who truly loves or loved their spouse - or was even a reasonably decent human being - would never bring that up on national TV. It's quite obvious he cares nothing for her.

Without a doubt. Any sympathy I could have had for Mo pretty much dissolved after that.

• Love 3

To be fair, Danielle mentioned it first, that Mo thought she smelled.

Second, weight loss and exercise often takes care of incontinence. She could get off that sofa, put away the iPad and get some exercise. Eat healthier and take better care of herself. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Major Bigtime said:

Second, weight loss and exercise often takes care of incontinence. She could get off that sofa, put away the iPad and get some exercise. Eat healthier and take better care of herself. 

But getting off the Ipad means not being able to track Mohammed on the soshul media. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, Major Bigtime said:

He showers less than she does and his feet smell of expired camembert.  He's just saying this as an excuse, and to humiliate her.  I am not fooled for one minute.

Danielle might have been more attractive to Mo with Axe body spray and a mustache.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Toaster Strudel said:

He showers less than she does and his feet smell of expired camembert.  He's just saying this as an excuse, and to humiliate her.  I am not fooled for one minute.

I don't see her complaining about that. As far as the pee problem goes, she could not wait to out herself. She has not a damn ounce of common sense or self-dignity and no boundaries or filters when it comes to private information. That's why TLC loves her. She's vile.

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

I don't see her complaining about that. As far as the pee problem goes, she could not wait to out herself. She has not a damn ounce of common sense or self-dignity and no boundaries or filters when it comes to private information. That's why TLC loves her. She's vile.

He went around telling people on SM that she stinks, even though his own feet reek. Strange? I would imagine observant Muslims to have somewhat clean feet since they ritually bathe before they pray.  Now not changing and washing ones socks or only having one pair of shoes would make for smelly feet as well.

I think she wanted people to know it was a medical problem, not that she was too gross to bathe.  If anyone told me I stink, I would hope I had a legitimate medical defense.  I shower twice a day, so if I were to stink, it would not be due to not bathing.

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

His cigarette breath is also pretty rank.

She must like the way he smells because the only thing Dani is complaining about is that Mo won't come back to her and voluntarily fall in line.  An annulment is her last ditch effort at control.

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, Virtually Me said:

What also counts is how she represented herself to him and to the government.  While USCIS is expecting those who proceed on a K1 visa to set up house and live as a family, certain expectations of the petitioner are also part of the equation. Providing a safe and stable environment is part of their responsibility.  If they fail to do so, that can bolster the beneficiary's bid to stay despite the failure of the marriage. 

I agree that the home was not always a safe, stable place.  The utilities were being shut off constantly and Danielle's son apparently had a physical altercation with Mohamed.

But Cory was criminally prosecuted for the physical altercation he had with Mohamed.  Danielle was actually a witness against him, making her part of the reason Mohamed was able to obtain a restraining order against Cory.  She apparently did whatever she could to make Mohamed safe and the restraining order arguably remedied the issue, didn't it?  I would expect that might undercut Mohamed using the safety argument as a defense against deportation.

With regard to Danielle's obligation to provide a stable environment ... the phone, the cable, and the electric were all shut off at one point IIRC.  But part of the reason Danielle was unable to provide a more stable environment was because she went into the hole financially in order to import Mohamed.  She did this in reliance on Mohamed's promise to get a job and contribute to the family financially once he arrived.  One could argue that it was his refusal to work and contribute to the family that largely brought about the financial instability of the home, and that it was not just Danielle's fault. 

Danielle did lose her job and I don't know what happened with regard to her getting a new one, but I do know that Mohamed took several trips with money that he had at his disposal - money that might have been used to keep the utilities on if he had not spent it all on himself.  

I think if you argued that the cost of bringing Mohamed over led to unmanageable debt which Mohamed had promised to help remedy but then refused to do even though he had money to do so/refused to get a job,  it might seriously undercut his argument about Danielle failing to provide a stable environment.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, Arwen Evenstar said:

He went around telling people on SM that she stinks, even though his own feet reek. Strange? I would imagine observant Muslims to have somewhat clean feet since they ritually bathe before they pray.  Now not changing and washing ones socks or only having one pair of shoes would make for smelly feet as well.

I think she wanted people to know it was a medical problem, not that she was too gross to bathe.  If anyone told me I stink, I would hope I had a legitimate medical defense.  I shower twice a day, so if I were to stink, it would not be due to not bathing.

Mohamed is hardly Muslim of the year. Cleanliness is next to Godliness is a prime tenet of Islam. His Picky Choosey sect may hold to that under some circumstances,  like, not wanting to have sex with your wife.

On 11/7/2016 at 6:49 AM, Nutella said:

Actually, Mohamed is known to have very poor hygiene himself. He only showers a couple of times a week and rarely brushes his teeth.

I am wondering and only 1/2 way kidding when I say was that to try and keep her off of him?

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I agree that the home was not always a safe, stable place.  The utilities were being shut off constantly and Danielle's son apparently had a physical altercation with Mohamed.

But Cory was criminally prosecuted for the physical altercation he had with Mohamed.  Danielle was actually a witness against him, making her part of the reason Mohamed was able to obtain a restraining order against Cory.  She apparently did whatever she could to make Mohamed safe and the restraining order arguably remedied the issue, didn't it?  I would expect that might undercut Mohamed using the safety argument as a defense against deportation.

With regard to Danielle's obligation to provide a stable environment ... the phone, the cable, and the electric were all shut off at one point IIRC.  But part of the reason Danielle was unable to provide a more stable environment was because she went into the hole financially in order to import Mohamed.  She did this in reliance on Mohamed's promise to get a job and contribute to the family financially once he arrived.  One could argue that it was his refusal to work and contribute to the family that largely brought about the financial instability of the home, and that it was not just Danielle's fault. 

Danielle did lose her job and I don't know what happened with regard to her getting a new one, but I do know that Mohamed took several trips with money that he had at his disposal - money that might have been used to keep the utilities on if he had not spent it all on himself.  

I think if you argued that the cost of bringing Mohamed over led to unmanageable debt which Mohamed had promised to help remedy but then refused to do even though he had money to do so/refused to get a job,  it might seriously undercut his argument about Danielle failing to provide a stable environment.

Nah, that wouldn't do it. Promises aren't concrete. Just getting a green card doesn't guarantee a job that saves them from chaos. Besides, there's a catch up episode that shows him working.

Keep in mind her criminal tendencies, the ones she hid from him, along with her record. That is nothing a new arrival wants to be associated with. Ironically,  the beneficiary would be barred from entry if they had a lesser court record than she does.

I'm so curious about why anyone who would not want their dog to be married to this woman is so insistent that Mo has no choice but to do so or be deported.

Edited by Virtually Me
  • Love 2