Type keyword(s) to search

Season 4 Discussion

• Start Topic

Nicole - "You can't show me off....."

She's either developmentally disabled, or that was Azan's hook to get her ...."Oh, my beautiful American princess....I cannot wait to get you here, to show you all to all my countrymen! They will think I am the luckiest man, to have a beautiful blonde American bride!"

• Love 13
6 hours ago, millennium said:

This storyline feels like an intrusion.   The idiocy and sleaziness surpass the other stories by a mile.  The single greatest cliche in the world of internet scams is the Nigerian royalty scam, and now we're asked to sit and watch it dramatized.   I have no use for either of these people.   And I now hate the word "catfish" she used it so many times. 

it does feel like a last minute idea.  Probably because Chantel is such a bore, they needed something to spice things up.  

• Love 3

I think Alla better leave Matt and fast.  I mean she was going out for drinks with the girlfriend of one of his best friends, WTF did he think was going to happen?  So he thinks that Alla should just put on make up for him?  Matt is WAY too jealous and insecure for words, Alla should split.

Narkiya (what's wrong with her name?  Does everybody have to be named Mary, Jane and Katherine?  How come folks don't have issues with Russian names?) is a FOOL.  She doesn't even know that "Prince" "lovebombed" her.  Lovebombs are when people keep email, calling, texting you constantly, so your reserve breaks down.  Narkiya probably just wants a husband and that's what she's going through with this nonsense.

Nicole is a fool, why does she want to be "shown off" like she's some animal?  I get an entitled vibe from her, like, "I'm blonde, blue eyed and American, you should be PROUD to show me off."

Anfisa is a waste of space.  You don't know how to boil water?  Get the fuck out of here!

Edited by Neurochick
  • Love 12
7 hours ago, mona said:

For everyone who is wondering what Azan sees in Nicole, remember that she is 22 years old, has blonde hair and is a native-born United States Citizen.  That last point is all she needs.  There are thousands of men around the world who would marry her just for being a young American blonde.  Do not underestimate the power of these characteristics.  With her personality, it will end up like Mo and Danielle because 

Chantel is not ready for marriage.  I don't understand why she wanted to "make some friends" with other boys and grind on other boys at that club on last week's episode.  Pedro seems like a nice guy so I feel bad for him but I don't think that he should have agreed to come to the USA lying to his future in-laws.  He should only have agreed to come if he was really able to get a student visa or get a work visa and provide for himself and Chantel.  He should have considered asking her to live in DR.  

I have no words for the fake African prince.  I disliked him ever since I saw the preview when he said "She put a ring on it!"  I wanted to vomit. That poor woman doesn't even care that he lied to her about two major things.  She is so desperate.  I wish that her friends could figure out a way to stop her from pursuing this relationship.  

Anfisa's appearance frightens me.   She looks like she has undergone facial cosmetic surgery.  Does Jorge find her attractive simply because she is Russian?  He is not old or ugly.  If he lost about 50 pounds and went to the gym, he would actually look okay.  This stupid idea of American men looking for poor uneducated foreign women to live out their 1950s backwards ideas of gender roles is to blame.   I don't feel sorry for Jorge because he could improve his appearance and easily find a woman in the USA.  Even with his criminal record.  

Alla is the only women that I kind of like.  I don't know what she is thinking marrying a man who has been twice divorced but she has a child and she needed to come to the US so I guess she feels that she has to take what she can get.  Matt is creepy.  His appearance and his jealousy don't sit well with me.  I hope that he does not do anything crazy.  I agree that the friend should never have shared what Patrick thinks. She does not need to know that.  I hope that her son does not get hurt in all of this.  At least Nicole's daughter has her aunt and grandparents.

But remember Jorge doesn't want an American woman. American women are all feminists.

I hope Anfisa takes every last dollar of his and them some.  At least she is honest with her intentions and doesn't give a rat's ass.

Azan may see Nicole as a green card ticket but he found himself a batshit crazy spoiled child. I wonder if he thought that maybe it maybe a love match after all with him winning her over to his religion and culture? It does happen. 

I too wanted to vomit with the African "prince". He's a liar liar pants on fire who lies.  She needs to see his dirty plate to know that he ate so she knows that he isn't lying to her? Seriously that is just another load of whole lots of crazy.  

Why can't these people just find someone in their own country?

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Because all these folks want to marry someone "hot."  And a hot looking person probably wouldn't want them.  And when you dangle your US citizenship, you'd be surprised how many really hot people will come running. 

• Love 12
8 hours ago, magemaud said:

Maybe steering an obese pasty-white American blonde around the bazaar IS considered prize-worthy by Moroccan standards? 

Maybe it would be considered showing off his green card.  Like look at me, I am getting out of here.

Nicole is so immature but oddly self-aware when saying was saying stuff like "maybe it was my upbringing...".  It would be beneficial of her to use that to seek therapy instead of seeking being shown off in Morocco. Therapy is probably cheaper too and she could still spend time with her daughter.

• Love 13
3 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Jorge - He's a felon.  Didn't he meet Anfisa out of the country?  Are felons allowed visas?  I really don't know.  But the "you're dumb,"  MARVELOUS!.

This is such a good point that I hadn't considered. How on earth are convicted felons allowed to import people into the country? I'd certainly welcome an explanation of how that works....

1 hour ago, LocalGovt said:

It looks like he was holding church in his house.

It was that SWEET King Mufasa chair that threw the whole thing off. I was like wait, they're at his HOUSE? I thought that was the church pulpit.

• Love 5
8 hours ago, mona said:

This--the corners of her mouth turn up so she looks like the "joker"--isnt she too young to have gotten this kind of work??? It literally pains me to look at her.

Anfisa's appearance frightens me.   She looks like she has undergone facial cosmetic surgery.  Does Jorge find her attractive simply because she is Russian?  He is not old or ugly.  If he lost about 50 pounds and went to the gym, he would actually look okay.  This stupid idea of American men looking for poor uneducated foreign women to live out their 1950s backwards ideas of gender roles is to blame.   I don't feel sorry for Jorge because he could improve his appearance and easily find a woman in the USA.  Even with his criminal record.  

• Love 2

Wait a minute. Did Anfisa spoon cold spaghetti sauce right out of the jar onto just cooked pasta? I've never in my life seen such a thing. Also, how can someone not know how to boil water? Jorge deserves all the expense and empty pockets in his future. I just know he is gonna be that bitch that acts like Anfisa didn't show him truly who and what she was from jump. Can you just imagine Jorge having the flu or something?  If he is expecting chicken soup and nurturing he has got another thing coming. Anfisa strikes me as someone with no empathy and call him a pussy, harass him to get out of bed and go to work to make money. 

Anfisa really is a great example of 'I give no fucks!' For all you other Bravo reality lovers, I want to introduce Bethenny to Anfisa and tell her that Anfisa is the face of zero fucks! Along with the 'you're dumb" comment to Jorge, I LOL'ed when Jorge offered her a taste of his donut and she said 'No. It looks terrible.' So blunt! LOL!

Anfisa better watch that American food. Her body is the best thing she's got going.

So confused by what the weather is in Morocco. Azan is standing there were a Mr. Rodgers thick wool cardigan and Nicole is standing there in a sleeveless tee. Is is hot or is it chilly?

9 hours ago, Bunnygirl said:

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach when I saw in the previews that Azan produces a ring. Omg, I just can't.. 

Speaking of which, Azan's distinctive cardigan I mentioned before comes into play. I will put this under a spoiler tag just in case because frankly I don't know what the rules are about previews here. Are they considered spoilery? Anyway, I recognize

Spoiler

Azan cardigan and in the preview, you don't see his face, but I see what appears to be his sweater and he is holding up a jewelry box containing a ring to the camera. Doesn't look like a proposal scene but perhaps Azan showing it to the camera saying he was ready to propose but isn't sure based on her idiocy. 

3 hours ago, Granny58 said:

Azan concerned that May called him daddy so soon.  Does May call every boyfriend daddy?  Or has Nicole already told her "that's your new daddy?"  Not good.  But I was pleased that he picked up on it and is concerned about it.  Watch Azan's audition tape at TLC.  I think he's actually alright as a person and if he dated someone who wasn't so immature and needy could make a good husband (maybe, I mean, I don't know him after all).  But her theatrics are designed to manipulate him in order to soothe the huge holes in her psyche.  I wish the entire show was these 2.

I was so confused and so missed this that I thought you misspelled Max and Alla. LOL!  When was it shown that Nicole's daughter called Azan dad? 

You Simpsons fan will appreciate this because everytime I see Alla in that fur jacket I wanna burst out into song: 

See my vest

See my vest,

Made from real gorilla chest

• Love 20

I may be in the minority here, but I want something to wipe that smug, cold hearted, b!tch smirk off of Anfisa's face.  True, like many, I think Jorge is a boob...but I don't think Anfisa should be rewarded simply for being an honest b!tch.

• Love 20

Dear Azan,

A clingy, immature, controlling woman-child like Nicole is not worth a green card. Even with out the dangle of a green card, a woman like that is someone you should run far, far away from unless you truly enjoy being miserable, which it's obvious that you are. She's like an albatross!

Signed,

The viewing audiance

------------------

I missed the May calling him daddy bit also!

• Love 11
On 9/26/2016 at 3:58 AM, Granny58 said:

when I heard she cheated, and that entailed "spending the night," because she hadn't heard from Azan for a week that further confirmed my suspicion that she is emotionally damaged - that her self worth comes from the approval and attention of males.  

What doesn't she understand about his religion not allowing PDA in public ? She just kept trying to get him to feel her up in public. She said something about him not showing her off. really ? She's morbidly obese but she thinks that he wants to show her off. really ?!

• Love 6
11 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Nicole is blowing up her own relationship.

Matt is fucking up his relationship with Alla.  Him saying that she was making sure she would be noticed was completely shitty. HUGE red flag. And designed to her her feelings and shame her into not making herself beautiful. He is a terrible person. TERRIBLE.

And...she was dressed "normally" to go out for drinks with a friend. She wasn't wearing anything tight, shiny, short, etc. He had no reason to get worked up about her getting noticed. She looked like every other person in a bar in Kentucky.

Narkiya is totally delusional.

I'm living for Anfisa now. She has Jorge eating out of the palm of her hand.

• Love 10

Anfisa will get what is coming to her when she gets married and Jorge becomes broke from all her spending. She isn't good looking enough or charming enough to land someone better.  Within the year she will probably have to get a job, which seems like that would be her worst nightmare.

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, ExplainItAgain said:

And...she was dressed "normally" to go out for drinks with a friend. She wasn't wearing anything tight, shiny, short, etc. He had no reason to get worked up about her getting noticed. She looked like every other person in a bar in Kentucky.

Narkiya is totally delusional.

I'm living for Anfisa now. She has Jorge eating out of the palm of her hand.

She was literally wearing a button down and jeans. Matt's clenched jaw when he was describing her going out was creepy.

• Love 18
12 hours ago, guilfoyleatpp said:

Nicole is blowing up her own relationship.

Matt is fucking up his relationship with Alla.  Him saying that she was making sure she would be noticed was completely shitty. HUGE red flag. And designed to her her feelings and shame her into not making herself beautiful. He is a terrible person. TERRIBLE.

Matt needs to convert and move to Saudi Arabia already.  He can get a dolly there and lock her up and only let her out covered head to toe.

1 hour ago, Cranky One said:

Dear Azan,

A clingy, immature, controlling woman-child like Nicole is not worth a green card. Even with out the dangle of a green card, a woman like that is someone you should run far, far away from unless you truly enjoy being miserable, which it's obvious that you are. She's like an albatross!

Signed,

The viewing audiance

------------------

I missed the May calling him daddy bit also!

Nicole is all ME ME ME. What the hell happened to get her stuck at 3 years old?  

Also she seems to get physically violent when angry/hurt.  If a man had done that grabbing and pushing thing she did, we'd be calling him an abuser. Women can be abusive too. Big red flag there. 

Azan is from a culture where women tend to cater to men.  Nicole has trouble letting someone express their needs much less catering to those needs.  

And what was with her chasing him and being solicitous at the beginning and then turning into a she bear having her fresh salmon stolen?  Are producers urging her on?

• Love 22
18 minutes ago, fountain said:

Anfisa will get what is coming to her when she gets married and Jorge becomes broke from all her spending. She isn't good looking enough or charming enough to land someone better.  Within the year she will probably have to get a job, which seems like that would be her worst nightmare.

Once she blows all of Jorge's (meager, I'm beginning to believe) money, I picture her as one of those topless baristas at the Vegas coffee stands waiting for another mark to drive through.

4 minutes ago, Stinamaia said:

Nicole is all ME ME ME. What the hell happened to get her stuck at 3 years old?  

Also she seems to get physically violent when angry/hurt.  If a man had done that grabbing and pushing thing she did, we'd be calling him an abuser. Women can be abusive too. Big red flag there.

I'm starting to think she's got a touch of the borderline personality disorder...it's the only thing that makes sense to me.

• Love 6
13 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

Nicole wants to be shown off and how can poor Azan show her off if he can't put his arm around her shoulder or hug and kiss her in public? I was thinking maybe he can slap a blue ribbon on her.  I was so incredibly annoyed with Nicole this episode, more than usual. How many times does she have to be told that it is against the law? She actually is the type that needs a brick wall to fall on her (or in this case - pieces of brick walls hurled at her in a public square) to get it. Nicole has incredibly low self esteem and wants the world to know that someone has chosen her and wants her because no one does or no one the world finds hot anyway. She wants to be shown to be claimed by a man, especially an attractive one.

"Slap a blue ribbon on her." Oh my gosh I almost spit my coffee out on that one!!!! :) :) :)

Edited by CoachWristletJen
  • Love 10
33 minutes ago, fountain said:

Anfisa acting like she would stay with Jorge despite him being a felon was kinda funny - like there was every any doubt. LOL!

I'm sure she will learn that sugar daddies don't grow on trees in California where younger more attractive competition, natural and otherwise, abound. However something tells me that little viper snake will always land safely on her soft underbelly on a plush mattress of cash, probably be with someone much, much older too.

• Love 13
10 hours ago, millennium said:

This storyline feels like an intrusion.   The idiocy and sleaziness surpass the other stories by a mile.  The single greatest cliche in the world of internet scams is the Nigerian royalty scam, and now we're asked to sit and watch it dramatized.   I have no use for either of these people.   And I now hate the word "catfish" she used it so many times. 

Exactly.  This storyline belongs on Dr Phil, not this show.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, LocalGovt said:

I may be in the minority here, but I want something to wipe that smug, cold hearted, b!tch smirk off of Anfisa's face.  True, like many, I think Jorge is a boob...but I don't think Anfisa should be rewarded simply for being an honest b!tch.

I agree.  I detest Anfisa, she's a waste of space and I don't believe she doesn't know how to boil water; no grown person can be THAT stupid.  Not knowing how to cook is one thing, but shit, when I was five I knew how to boil water.  (and I knew how to cook too but that's another story)

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I agree.  I detest Anfisa, she's a waste of space and I don't believe she doesn't know how to boil water; no grown person can be THAT stupid.  Not knowing how to cook is one thing, but shit, when I was five I knew how to boil water.  (and I knew how to cook too but that's another story)

Aaaahhh...but could you spoon cold spaghetti sauce directly from the jar onto pasta? That takes MAD culinary skills.

• Love 14

You can't get or hold a passport while incarcerated or on parole or probation for a drug related felony (and even some misdemeanors). But once you are out and finished your sentence then you're good to go. So either the conviction was minor AF and the penalty included little to no jail time/probation, or it was some a while back (which doesn't quite mesh with his age) in order for Jorge to have been jetting about the world to meet up with Anfisa in motels. I'm betting he got busted with some amount over the limit for personal use, got probation and a fine, and it's absolutely no big deal at all in the grand scheme of things.

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Neurochick said:

I don't like her, either. And I see absolutely NOTHING noble in her straightforward bitchiness. Furthermore, she's something of a one trick pony with her constant eye rolling and making demands for things like Veruca Salt.  Just complaining and never satisfied with anything. After a very short time she's become completely predictable and monotone.

Jorge with a J acts like an idiot and he simply cannot get himself together. What did he do to get robbed? Something stupid I imagine. Trusting the wrong people and hiding a large amount of money in his apartment not in a wall safe or a safety deposit box. And, most likely hiding it from the IRS which could mean more trouble in the future if he's hidden any more. And, why on earth didn't he start looking for apartments sooner instead of waiting until she was there? For what he spent on the hotel stay he could have bought a set of furniture. Of course she was irritated. Also he's so sweaty and nervous all the time, ripe to be stepped on!

• Love 8

Did Anfisa spoon cold spaghetti sauce right out of the jar onto just cooked pasta?

I thought I saw steam; I was thinking they'd stuck the open jar in the microwave. Not that I've ever done that...

Narkiya is the stupidest fool on earth. You know you're in trouble when the person with the septum pierce is the voice of reason. The sole thing you know about him for sure is that he's a liar...and a weird, messy, illogical liar. I get why you'd want people to think you were a prince. Why would it be a selling point that your baby-mama's dead? Why is it better to be in Alabama rather than Vietnam? I'm missing the thread here. I also love the idea of counting on a comprehensive search of public records in Nigeria. LOL!

• Love 11
24 minutes ago, Bunnygirl said:

Exactly.  This storyline belongs on Dr Phil, not this show.

I'm glad it's on this show though. This woman is basically telling us, "He's a scumbag, but I am sooooo desperate, I'll put up with anything to have a husband!' Seriously, this guy could probably bring his wife over with him and move her in with them and she'd be like, "I was really angry but he kept talking to me and I forgave him because I was sooooooooo desperate!"

This is a sweet, vibrant lady who deserves better!

• Love 7

OMG, Anfisa is TOTALLY Veruca Salt!  And I thought there was steam coming out of the spaghetti sauce jar so I assume they microwaved it.  What I didn't understand, however, were the chunks of mozzarella cheese she threw on the plate. 

I just can't with the new couple...there was something missing from their story.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I'm glad it's on this show though. This woman is basically telling us, "He's a scumbag, but I am sooooo desperate, I'll put up with anything to have a husband!' Seriously, this guy could probably bring his wife over with him and move her in with them and she'd be like, "I was really angry but he kept talking to me and I forgave him because I was sooooooooo desperate!"

And remember, she's said his family are POLYGAMISTS! So what's to stop him from having a wifey or two stashed somewhere?

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Bunnygirl said:

And remember, she's said his family are POLYGAMISTS! So what's to stop him from having a wifey or two stashed somewhere?

Oh, yes, a another wife and more kids, all of whom he can bring over here. And she'll say, "I was mad when I had to start paying his child support, but I was sooooo desperate." (She won't use those words of course but that will be the gist of it.)

• Love 5
3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

When was it shown that Nicole's daughter called Azan dad

when Nicole called her...I'm sure I heard it.  

3 hours ago, islandgal140 said:

So confused by what the weather is in Morocco. Azan is standing there were a Mr. Rodgers thick wool cardigan and Nicole is standing there in a sleeveless tee. Is is hot or is it chilly?

In all seriousness and no snark - he has no extra padding around his arms, and she does.  

2 hours ago, Cranky One said:

She's like an albatross

how weird you should say this...that's exactly what I thought of watching her last night.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Agreed! What a toad. He gets that surprised, cringing puppy look on his face if Alla says "boo", which makes my blood pressure hurtle into the red zone! Dude is a controlling prick who hides behind his "sensitive guy" face. And all his friends are fooled and think that poor vulnerable Matt has been taken advantage of by a parade of Jezebels. I would not be surprised if every one of them had to chew through the restraints, break a window and take off across the countryside dressed only in a nightgown in the dead of night to escape him. He is a weird, creepy guy.

makes me wonder if this always worked with mommy and now he thinks it will work with not-mommy.  Yeah, it won't.  Yuck.  But your scenario is hilarious.  

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Landlord said:

Wait what? When did you guys see that bit about Nicole's daughter, because I must have blinked, I didn't see it. 

Also, Nicole's TH. 

"I tried to hug him out in public, and he gave me a funny look. I don't understand. So that's that." (not word for word, but sums it up.)

Azan: (in his head) Oh my f'ing GOD! What have I done to you?

Nicole, Smirks. Effin' smirks. She knows. Oh, she knows, she is completely aware. 

The rerun of last weeks show that comes on right before the new episode, has bonus scenes previously unaired in it. That's where we saw her call May.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

"Slap a blue ribbon on her." Oh my gosh I almost spit my coffee out on that one!!!! :) :) :)

That was the best line ever! Died laughing. Like she's a prize sow or cow! 

i really don't want to body shame her, because that's just cruel, but she reminds me of Miss Piggy throwing herself at Kermit the Frog. Not that violence should ever be advocated.

miss-piggy-hits-kermit-o.gif

image.jpeg

• Love 18
59 minutes ago, CoachWristletJen said:

And, why on earth didn't he start looking for apartments sooner instead of waiting until she was there?

Because he has at least one felony and knows (probably from trying) that he'll have a helluva time renting an apartment.

• Love 1

The whole thing is just a bunch of bullshit.

First, if Jorge was such an old fashioned guy (remember his comment? He dislikes feminist American women because he wants to take care of his woman), ok he can’t even get a freaking apartment.  She can’t cook.  So traditional -not.  Like the poster above, her idea is to supervise everything while cooks, nannies, maids etc do everything.  I see Jorge sweating because I think he has grossly over exaggerated his income for the eye candy that Afashia is.  Unless this is TLC produced drama.

Matt is an loser ass. 

Catfish lady is an idiot. If Mo can get past the interview – what do you think? Your Niagrian Prince can fake it.

Looks like Nicole’s vacation maybe cut short.  If she wanted some hot guy to bone her 24/7, she should have gone to Jamaica. She may have had more luck.

I don't want Nicole in my country! Do not jinx us!

• Love 7
5 hours ago, greekmom said:

But remember Jorge doesn't want an American woman. American women are all feminists.

I hope Anfisa takes every last dollar of his and them some.  At least she is honest with her intentions and doesn't give a rat's ass.

Azan may see Nicole as a green card ticket but he found himself a batshit crazy spoiled child. I wonder if he thought that maybe it maybe a love match after all with him winning her over to his religion and culture? It does happen. 

I too wanted to vomit with the African "prince". He's a liar liar pants on fire who lies.  She needs to see his dirty plate to know that he ate so she knows that he isn't lying to her? Seriously that is just another load of whole lots of crazy.  

I agree with whomever said that maybe in Morocco Nicole is kind of a catch. In Middle Eastern countries blonde-haired and blue-eyed women are drooled over and it often does not matter whether they are overweight, conventionally attractive or not. Also the fact that she is an American girl helps. 

The fact that Jorge is a "felon" is only a plus in his book, I think he knows that too and he tried to play it up to make himself seem like he is "tough." Also, I did not know that convicted felons of nonviolent crimes have a hard time finding a place to live ... like ANY place ..... ????? If he can afford to live in a hotel, he can certainly afford to buy a small property. 

I like Narkiya and her laid back attitude but the story is completely ridiculous. 

• Love 4
14 hours ago, Miss Chevious said:

Constantly interrupting Azan and pushing him around when he's trying to explain why and how he's feeling isn't helping grease the wheels for a loving and harmonious relationship. 

All Azan has to do is describe to his family what's going on...in detail.   Nicole may magically disappear in another country.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, yes, Anfisa. I'm sure your apt. in Russia was bigger and nicer than this one. So why is she here? Oh, that's right, it's purely for love!

Azan, dump Nicole while you are still in your own country. It will be so much easier for you. Put her on a plane and start fresh trolling the internet for a new American. 

Stop! I'm dying! All of you with the camel jokes are freakin' geniuses!

Russia, though a country with beautiful people and gorgeous historic architecture, is a highly impoverished, garbage can of a country that reeks..literally singe the hair in your nose stinks. Public toilets are huge holes in the ground (women, yep, you straddle a two wooden footholds and do your business, yes, even in winter, it's closed off, yes, so not like standing out in the street, but it's not fully enclosed/heated, if it is, you're lucky!   Even at decent hotels, you aren't able to use (excuse me, flush) toilet paper.

It's been a good while since I've been, but I'm suspect that their major infrastructure has changed so drastically as to upgrade it to US first-world standards in too many places.  In other words, Anfisa is most likely, most definitely lying, unless she was some Russian heiress, in which case, I don't think we'd be where we are with her endlessly entertaining us.

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

She was literally wearing a button down and jeans. Matt's clenched jaw when he was describing her going out was creepy.

Sounds like my ex, who allowed NO makeup and would literally yell if I brushed my hair after getting out of the shower before getting off my sorry, lazy ass to go run errands to get him whatever he wanted.  She should run..FAST!

Edited by lallalla
clarification, my apologies for being misleading
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, Matias130 said:

Also, I did not know that convicted felons of nonviolent crimes have a hard time finding a place to live ... like ANY place ..... ?????

www.helpforfelons.org/felon-friendly-apartments-housing/

• Love 2

Narkyia, oy. The Nigerian Prince must be packing quite the royal scepter, I'm sayin. What about the wife in Alabama? The one who's very much alive? Why did she tell Narkyia where he was? If some random woman called me and asked where my husband was I wouldn't tell her! The whole story is as full of holes as Swiss cheese!

• Love 9
4 minutes ago, Former Nun said:

www.helpforfelons.org/felon-friendly-apartments-housing/

Yes there are websites like that, but Jorge never served prison time and was convicted of a non violent crime. Those low housing trailer parks are usually for convicted child molesters I think. Besides, there are plenty of small time landlords who would take him in I'm sure. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, CoachWristletJen said:

I was LOVING her lip color.

As has already been mentioned, WHY are they calling it a "catfish"? Total misappropriation.

• Love 2

A google search showed that in California, management companies regularly perform background checks and do not rent to felons. However, California does not release records more than seven years from date of release or parole. 

Cultivation or possession with intent to sell is a felony. Possession of a small amount for personal use is not even a misdemeanor as of 2011.   So Jorge was cultivating/selling illegally in order to have a felony conviction. (Unless it's just made up by the producers) It's a bit confusing because the massive cultivation industry is in Northern California. 

Edited by Stinamaia
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Neurochick said:

I actually am surprised that I don't have a more visceral reaction to Anfisa.  I don't think Jorge or his money (which probably isn't as bountiful as he is making out) are a reward. Green card on the other hand? Yeah, probably. Frankly, I think I am more cheering on Jorge's future misery than I am Anfisa, who is the instrument of such misery. I hate assholes like him that make blanket statements about the entire female population of the USA.  All American women are men hating masculine feminists? Really? He can't find a traditional female to cook, clean, birth and raise his babies and take care of his home in all of the USA, including his home state of CA, which has a large segment of recent immigrants (legal and otherwise) who may fit that category? So, OK sure import a refurbished Russian with aftermarket parts who can't boil water, spends most of her time preening in the mirror and taking selfies, has her ass and boobs out on the 'gram and facebook for the world to see, throws tantrums and is vindictive when she doesn't get what she wants and makes no pretense of wanting to sit around and spend all your money and hire 3rd parties to take care of family and home.    I don't like her.  Hell, I've said before I wouldn't have a problem believing she has or in the future might murder someone, mainly Jorge. I wouldn't want to have drinks with her or walk in front of her down a dark alley but to get worked up over her when the spade is a spade? Nah. I'm actually starting to think others are correct and Jorge might have some kind of unusual fetish that Anfisa fulfills, at least until the vows are made. LOL!

Starting to agree this season is feeling a bit more fake than usual. Seemed odd that right after his confession, TADA Jorge finds a nice place courtesy of a friend of a friend. Yeah OK.

• Love 14

^^^^^

It wasn't me who made that original comment about Anfisa, it was LocalGovt; but I did agree with it.  Just because I think Jorge is gross doesn't mean I love Anfisa.  To me they both deserve each other.   He wants a "traditional" woman and she can't boil water. 

• Love 5

I could not stop laughing when Jorge said that after he told Anfisa his secret she became cold.   You mean before that she was warm.  I thought she just had one setting....frozen.   The Nigerian prince living in Alabama whose baby mama was not dead was just too crazy.  I guess there is really a lid for every crazy pot. Oh Alla girl....run.  Matt drove his ex-wives away with his crazy jealously.  Or....maybe I'd like to see pictures of them to make sure they are still alive.

• Love 13