Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E01: Put A Ring On It / S06.E02: Tweet Tweet

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

In the Season 3 premiere, Amber and Gary settle their custody dispute; Farrah questions her relationship with Simon while planning a move to L.A.; Catelynn and Tyler contemplate having another baby; and the moms travel to L.A. to film their reunion, where Taylor's surprise for Maci steals the show.

Farrah's mom confronts Simon, who posted an old mugshot of her on social media, at Sophia's 7th birthday party; Amber deals with a rumor about Matt; Catelynn turns to Dr. Drew for help with her depression, which has returned; and the newly engaged Maci receives another shock.

• Love 1

"Catelynn and Tyler contemplate having another baby."

Does anybody remember how scared Cate looked when Tyler said they needed to have more kids so he could finally have his coveted son? I wonder what his reaction would be if they did conceive again and found out they were having another girl? He'd probably find some way to blame Catelynn because it's always her fault no matter what. 

• Love 9
On August 19, 2016 at 5:00 PM, geekamonggeeks said:

"Catelynn and Tyler contemplate having another baby."

Does anybody remember how scared Cate looked when Tyler said they needed to have more kids so he could finally have his coveted son? I wonder what his reaction would be if they did conceive again and found out they were having another girl? He'd probably find some way to blame Catelynn because it's always her fault no matter what. 

And he's never taken a science class to recognize that it's actually his "fault" he doesn't have a son. 

• Love 14
4 hours ago, CofCinci said:

And he's never taken a science class to recognize that it's actually his "fault" he doesn't have a son. 

I think Cate actually tried pointing that out when Tyler threw his bitch-fit at the gender reveal party. I'm not if he listened because, you know, Tyler's an expert on everything imaginable. 

• Love 6

Oh dear sweet baby Jesus please make this happen!  Please let Farrah sue Simon for the engagement ring SHE BOUGHT HERSELF! And he's supposed to pay her back? Please let this wind up in Judge Judys courtroom.

I would think that's something only ugly girls do Farrah.

Edited by Brooklynista
  • Love 24

That wedding ring convo was hilarious. Who expects to be paid back for something you bought yourself? And did Farrah say that she got herself an engagement ring when Simon hasn't even proposed yet? What a dingbat. 

My dad was watching the beginning with me. He said that he already didn't like Tyler after hearing him say just three words. Enough said. 

• Love 14

Did Catelynn really just cover up the camera with a Post-It note so she could take a drag? Honey, it isn't a secret that you smoke. In fact, there are rumors that she smoked during her pregnancy with Nova. She's also been seen smoking in photos. Who does she think she's fooling? 

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, dorcastrilling said:

Maci saying she does not like Jen and Larry letting Ryan's girlfriends spend the night with Bentley there.....okay.

Umm but it's okay for Maci to live with multiple guys? Pot meet kettle. 

Maci can truly be insufferable with her attitude. Honey you aren't a pillar of respectability. 

• Love 21
11 minutes ago, dorcastrilling said:

Maci saying she does not like Jen and Larry letting Ryan's girlfriends spend the night with Bentley there.....okay.

But of course it was okay for HER to let boyfriends stay over or move in!

• Love 8

I barely remember Maci being in this episode, but I did love when she was bragging about finally getting engaged and then said in the same breath that she didn't want to plan the wedding and it was going to be so "stressful" because she and Taylor were going to invite over a hundred friends. Her friend looked so disappointed that she was complaining once again about something. She can never be truly happy unless she has something to bitch about. 

And look at the baby belly when she's in bed with Taylor. There's no way she didn't know she was pregnant with that thing hanging around. she's such a liar. 

• Love 10

I was kind of surprised when Cate admitted that her upbringing was traumatic when in past episodes she claimed that she had a happy childhood and was thus blindsided by her depression. The walls are finally coming down. Maybe this means she'll finally admit that Tyler makes her feel like crap, but I shouldn't hold my breath. 

• Love 11

Sooo...Farrah can turn off the crazy and have a rational conversation? I would be friends with the girl that was on the phone with Amber after Matt's twitterstalking was revealed.

Was that a bizarro-world Farrah??? She actually sounded....gulp.....supportive of another person!

• Love 14

When I see nasty ass coward Ryan now I'm completely disgusted.  All I can think about is what he did.  I wish they'd edit that piece of shit out. 

Amber being so aghast at being made to pay child support made me want to smack the fake blonde off her head. 

• Love 13

I'm gonna need Maci and Taylor to take some acting lessons if they're going to try to convince anyone they didn't already know she was pregnant. 

First of all, Maci would've been number one I'm line to take a chug out of that champagne bottle after getting engaged bit instead she was drinking water? No way. And Second, who jumps from "am I fat?" to "could you be pregnant?" to "omg, you're already showing, how far along are you??" in matter of minutes? No one that's who. They aren't fooling anyone.

Is Amber back on drugs? How does she not understand that if she had Leah more than she does now she would have to actually to put in effort in raising her? 

I will also give Farrah props for how she handled the Twitter thing with Matt. Probably the first time she was a normal human since her 16 and Pregnant episode. 

I fast forward through Caitlin and Tyler. Total snooze those two. I can't believe I'm sucked back into this nonsense. This better be the last season.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Brooklynista said:

Debra chugging back that wine during Sophia's birthday party (with no damn kids) was my spirit animal. Many, many glasses of vino is the only way I get thru my goddaughter's birthday parties.

THIS.  And where were all the kids?  They had a bouncy-house and it looked like one kid was jumping in it by him/herself.  And Farrah.  Who the FUCK buys her own engagement ring and then when the dude bails she wants HIM to pay her back?  What the ...  Desperate much?  I hate Simon almost as much as I hate Farrah.  He's a greasy, shady, SOB thirsting for camera time.

Amber should RUN from Matt.  Another lying, sleazy, shady, POS.  Caitlyn should not have more kids until she gets her depression somewhat under control.  Postpartum depression is effing horrible.  Why would she want to pile on to her already debilitating depression with another little one to take care of.  

• Love 6

Deba during the birthday party for the win! She was so great. Even her whole interaction with Micheal's new girlfriend was amazing. So many little moments tonight made me so happy this has returned. Maci and her complaining after getting engaged, I feel for her bridesmaids that won't be fun and all they got was glitter champagne glass.  

Matt's twitter stalking and his tattoo artist, and also that he didn't want his twitter handle on camera.. yet he has a tattoo?

Oh you teen momers, I've missed you.

• Love 6

Cate looks like meth-face. 

Cate's friend said Tyler is good-looking? Barf!!!

Cate, quesadillas are made with flour tortillas. That is full of carbs. Unless she is walking at least for an hour after each meal, she is fooling herself. She eats and sits on her ass, smoking pot most likely. 

Why is it no one tells Tyler the real reason they should not have another baby? Instead of blaming Cate's mental well-being, he should be told he is an abusive jerk who HAS NO FUCKING JOB!!!

Maci can fuck off. 

Amber is stupid and afraid of being alone and won't admit Matt is a con artist. I cannot wait until he burns through all her money.

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 13
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

Has anyone seen Taylor without a drink in his hand?

Only when Maci isn't in the scene.

1 hour ago, Marisagf said:

Was that a bizarro-world Farrah??? She actually sounded....gulp.....supportive of another person!

You have to know when Farrah is making more sense than you, you need to reevaluate your life choices. 

1 hour ago, Talky Tina said:

Amber being so aghast at being made to pay child support made me want to smack the fake blonde off her head. 

And you have to know that 98% of her outrage at paying child support is because she is the mom. Same reason why she thinks she deserves more custody/rights, even though she hasn't done much to earn anyone's trust back. Not to go off on a tangent, but a lot of these girls (Leah Messer is another that comes to mind) claim that because they're the moms, they are just automatically better parents. They would never acknowledge that if they were dads who behaved the way they did, they would be lucky to get ever other weekend.

• Love 14

The editors were the MVP's of these episodes, as usual.  I love how they interspersed the scenes of ConManMatt telling his friend that these tabloid stories were all false and "don't represent who (he) really is" with the scenes of the Teen Mom Twitter stalking, the Twitter handle tattoo, and yet another woman coming forward claiming he left her when she was pregnant with another one of his kids.  In other words -- scenes showing him for who he really is!  A liar and a professional con man.  Oh and a deadbeat dad.  

• Love 12

The editors are really being awesome. Between this and the catch up special last week, slow clap writers. Also, yeah, Farrah was kind..of okay these episodes? Even her "I don't want to have to deal with you and Simon" to Debra was kind of..okay? I don't know. She seemed nice to Amber. 

• Love 13

Matt, as usual, has to be lying about his tattoo on his arm.  The chinese symbol for "sober" is, from my understanding, TWO characters, not one. He should have had at least THREE tats on his arm, not two. I do not believe he was ever an alcoholic which makes his story about his tattoo 100 percent bullshit. 

Edit: Just checked. The symbol for sober is two characters. It looks nothing like the tattoos on his arm. 

Edited by GreatKazu
  • Love 12

Its hours later and Maci really is annoying. Her "finally!" after Tyler asked her to marry him isn't cute or funny to me.  It is rude. And her acting is bad.  But I really can't get over her finally thing. That doesn't endear me to her at all. I don't know. None of these people make me wanna watch, but I know I will. For reasons I cannot explain. Anytime I see Maci with her friends, it reminds me in the early seasons how exhausting it must be to be one of Maci's friends. I used to think this about all the girls, that listening to them complain and whine about their lives must not be fun for them but it seems only true with Maci. Cate kind of has real problems, Amber's friends are mostly family and Farrah's friends were mostly paid stand ins. Remember that one season, she had a hairdresser friend?  And the next season, that friend was no longer there. But Maci has had the same friends- aside from Cate, who I still see some of the same people she and Tyler have been hanging out with for years- and they must be so annoyed dealing with whatever she's mad about that day.

• Love 5

Yeah the "finally" was so rude and if I was proposing to someone and that was the response I'd be like "see ya bitch!"  Plus, "finally" is even funnier because she's what, 25 years old?  And they have been dating for how long? A year or two?  That's "finally"?  Even if you had been dating for a decade, "finally" would still be rude but at least it would be more accurate.  It doesn't even make sense here.  And I just can't get over that she didn't know she was pregnant until 22 weeks so basically I just hate her.

Edited by poopchute
  • Love 13

How fucking stoned was Tyler in that amazing moment MTV happened to capture, when they both mused that...MAci might be...pregnant??? I mean she was looking for gym memberships because she put on weight, y'all! And just happened to have a rpegnancy test in the bathroom. And didn't drink champagne, thank goodness, she didn't even know there was a baby in there! Wait, do you think that's why she was complaining of being so tarred all the time? Give me a fucking break, MTV. Also, those leather pocket tee shirts are idiotic, and his beard looks like pubes.

I rewound (sidenote, is this even still a word?) the whole Amber trying to explani the child support thing like four times, I just couldn't make hide nor hair of her argument. First, "I told Gary I was going to pay child support," great, because as the non custodial parent, you're obliged to by law, so good on you. "Then he's all "Pay your child support, or I will maintain the legal minimum of visitation," and I'm all "How are you going to tell me to pay child support when I told you I was going to pay it? I was the one who SAID I would pay it!" And I don't get Matt's tats at all, but I know I was a big fan of that artist throwing shade his direction every second of that experience. Good for her. His friend is his con partner, you figure, right? He's the Paul Newman to Matt's Redford? 

Least surprising moment: "Dr. Drew, you don't have to be on camera if you don't want to" / "Oh no, I don't mind one bit!" I'm sure Kathleen the lazy therapist was thrilled that this celebrity douche was now basically overseeing her treatment. How many people have to die inside a house for it to be worth $73K? And nice job editors, the second she talked about weight watchers, they zoomed right in on her dripping with cheese, manhole cover sized quesadilla. "But it's got chicken!" is not an argument for health value. Scrape some more sour cream onto it. Look, I don't give a fuck if you're heavy, but don't pretend you're now on the healthy path with tha tin your hand. Tyler, you married this person. Shut the fuck up about her weight, you asshole. Also, he wore Fonzie's jacket front out to date night after telling his mom he thought his wife was fat, AND he seemed to have a polo / half hoodie / leather vest on. What a dick.

And finally, I disagree with anyone who doesn't think Simon is the best part of Farrah's storyline. I loved that SHE called HIM a loser, because he didn't want to pay her back for a ring she bought herself completely of her own volition. There is zero chance he siad anything about paying her back for a ring. These two deserve each other. And Debra, get it together. 

• Love 14

Wow, so Farrah bought her OWN engagement ring??? Then she's mad when Simon doesn't propose. Girl, that's not how it works. Simon is the definition of "He's just not that into you". I did LOL that he posted Debra's mugshot in response to her insinuating he's abusive. ZING! 

Larry is totally afraid of Farrah this year. It's totally cool that she pushed him. Sure, we'll all happily use these lovely porta-potties. Yes, I'll defend you as an awesome single mom on your podcast. Just please don't leave the show. 

Best Farrah moment was when Michael introduced his new gf to Deb, and she responds by chugging her wine. 

So Tyler and Catelynn are buying a new house. I will say one thing about them, I like that they buy older homes or places that need work, instead of dropping all their money on brand new, never lived in mansions. But I laughed so hard at Tyler NEEDING an open concept. For what? Because you saw it on House Hunters? Please don't let them try to get a show on HGTV with all their renovations. 

What they need to quit talking about is more kids. Catelynn doesn't even have her mental health under control, or her body. The last thing they need is another kid. I don't even really think Tyler wants anymore. The look on his face when Cate said, "If we want to have a big family, we'd have to start now" said it all. Pure shock. Nova also put the kibosh on the idea. So let's just let it die. 

I think Weight Watchers would be a good idea for her. It's sensible, there's no food restrictions. But, on the other hand, it might require too much user accountability for her. She's lazy. And has zero support. Tyler will just go on eating HIS giant quesadilla and commenting on everything she puts in her mouth, under the guise of being "supportive". He doesn't want a heifer for a wife? Well, I'm sure she didn't want a narcissistic douchebag for a husband, yet here we are. 

He's such an ass. When he was talking to his mom about what their priorities should be right now, it was all about stuff CATE needed to do. Is Tyler perfect? There's nothing he needs to change about himself? 

Cate definitely needs full time therapy. Once or twice a week. Don't stop. Don't bring Tyler. Don't use his same therapist. No cameras. Get real. She clearly has a lot of issues. She's not just eating her fingernails anymore; Home Girl has moved on to pulling out her eyelashes. She needs a safe space where she can not only talk about her childhood, but also about TYLER. Without fear of repercussions. That can't happen on TV. I feel really awful for her, because I see her as so trapped. And I totally relate to her fear of being a bad mom. But, for her, it's gotten so bad that she's afraid to even attempt to parent, and chooses to lay in bed all day. It's very sad. 

Amber and those dogs. Good God. One of them pees on a producer and she just sits there on the couch and laughs? How about getting up off your lazy ass and offering to clean it, or get her another pair of pants? Something. Damn, that house must stink. 

I am at the point where I really do believe that Matt does everything for/with Leah, unless they're filming. Amber is just lazy as fuck, and selfish to boot. Leah was having the best time on that horse ride, and Amber just kept freaking out and wanting to cut it short. Hey, if Amber was on my back, I'd want to run to. Except, that horse looked perfectly tame. Chill out. 

Kristal has another kid??? More important question - why would you let MATT hold it??? Oh, and he's awkward with the baby, so that proves that he doesn't have a bunch of other kids? Hardly. It's not second nature to him, because he always LEFT. That's the entire point, and why he owes all this back child support. Idiots. 

We all already knew about Matt's Twitter shadiness, so that's nothing new. Why does Amber call up Farrah acting like she's over it? We know she's never going to leave. 

Gary was throwing mad shade last night and I loved it. "Well, I know she's busy...she's got about 7 or so other problems right now". Bahahahaha! And listing all the fake accessories she'd have to put on before leaving the house? Never change, Gary. (Emilee looks just like Leah.)

One request - can we get that tattoo chick to host the reunions? She was putting Matt right on the spot and I LOVED it! 

Did I really see Bentley looking at a phone and complaining about his lack of texts? Oh my. He is such a sweetheart, though. I loved his reaction to hearing about the engagement. I think Ryan looked pissed/embarrassed that his son was crying.

I just can't with Maci and her storyline. I am really really fucking pissed at the dishonesty of it all. It's insulting if she thinks we're not wise to what she's doing. After watching her scenes last night, I am now 100% convinced that she was intentionally holding back on the pregnancy until she was engaged. Whether it was to appease her old fashioned granny or just to soothe her own ego, she was not going to be with child and still waiting for that ring. I'm sure all sorts of ultimatums were made. But all her stupid comments about "looking fat" or "being so tired" are not fooling anyone. She was wearing big jackets in every damn scene, trying to hide that bump. 

I have zero interest in her wedding or pregnancy, she's just such a sham. 

Also, unless his parents are around, keep Ryan off my screen. He's not even cute anymore. He's old and dirty and has all the zest of a months old head of lettuce, wilting in the back of the fridge. 

• Love 18
19 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Amber and those dogs. Good God. One of them pees on a producer and she just sits there on the couch and laughs? How about getting up off your lazy ass and offering to clean it, or get her another pair of pants? Something. Damn, that house must stink. 

I said exactly the same thing the second her segment started. That house must absolutely reek. And seriously, what the fuck, it's not hilarious that your dog tried to pee on a person inside your house. That means none of them are housebroken. Disgusting. 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

But I laughed so hard at Tyler NEEDING an open concept. For what? Because you saw it on House Hunters? Please don't let them try to get a show on HGTV with all their renovations. 

Nothing says ignoramus like someone saying they need "an open concept." This tells me you're doing nothing all day but watching endless House Hunters episodes, because you don't have anything else going on. I've heard Kailyn, Jenelle, Farrah and Amber all say it. 

• Love 8
On 8/19/2016 at 2:23 PM, poopchute said:

YAY!! A Sad Panda appearance!!

Didn't you love when he asked Cate if the cameras were still there? She was all, "Yea, but I can make them leave" - "Noooo, no. It's perfectly fine". Mmmmhmm. 

9 hours ago, geekamonggeeks said:

I barely remember Maci being in this episode, but I did love when she was bragging about finally getting engaged and then said in the same breath that she didn't want to plan the wedding and it was going to be so "stressful" because she and Taylor were going to invite over a hundred friends. Her friend looked so disappointed that she was complaining once again about something. She can never be truly happy unless she has something to bitch about. 

Right??? If it's that stressful, you could just....oh, I don't know....go to the courthouse. Oh, that's right, MTV wouldn't want to film that. 

6 hours ago, GreatKazu said:

Matt, as usual, has to be lying about his tattoo on his arm.  The chinese symbol for "sober" is, from my understanding, TWO characters, not one. He should have had at least THREE tats on his arm, not two. I do not believe he was ever an alcoholic which makes his story about his tattoo 100 percent bullshit. 

Edit: Just checked. The symbol for sober is two characters. It looks nothing like the tattoos on his arm.

Not to defend Matt, but he may not be lying. Too many people get the wrong Chinese characters tattooed on their bodies because they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Or sometimes tattoo artists just like to mess with your trendy ass. 

1 hour ago, Uncle JUICE said:

And I don't get Matt's tats at all, but I know I was a big fan of that artist throwing shade his direction every second of that experience. Good for her.

The one he got in this episode was a reference to The Ramones, one of the first punk bands. I flipping love The Ramones, but I don't think Matt deserves to have them on his body. 

• Love 10
41 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I just can't with Maci and her storyline. I am really really fucking pissed at the dishonesty of it all. It's insulting if she thinks we're not wise to what she's doing. After watching her scenes last night, I am now 100% convinced that she was intentionally holding back on the pregnancy until she was engaged. Whether it was to appease her old fashioned granny or just to soothe her own ego, she was not going to be with child and still waiting for that ring. I'm sure all sorts of ultimatums were made. But all her stupid comments about "looking fat" or "being so tired" are not fooling anyone. She was wearing big jackets in every damn scene, trying to hide that bump. 

But she was also drinking alcohol in almost every episode last season and in pics on her Instagram, so if she knew and continued to drink then she's REALLY an asshole.  She got pregnant around Labor Day and we saw her drinmkng all the way until the last episode, which was what, November or December?

• Love 8

Oh, I got that it was the Ramones. I mean I didn't get (a) why he got it and (b) why Amber was being told to look at it six times right at the end. It was like he was trying to distract her while his gross friend went through her purse to write down credit card numbers. Also, as a person with tattoos (well, one large one that I thought about for a year before getting it, and one on the way), I don't get the whole idea of either pulling a tattoo off a wall display, or getting them impulsively like that in such a visible spot. Clearly neither does that asshole, because he for some reason got a twitter handle tattoo. Good idea, dickhead. 

3 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

The one he got in this episode was a reference to The Ramones, one of the first punk bands. I flipping love The Ramones, but I don't think Matt deserves to have them on his body. 

Sorry, should have quoted this.

• Love 1

You know the universe has gone crazy when Farrah seems like the most rational person in the room. Her shutting down Debra wanting to cause a scene with Simon at  Sophia's b-day party had me yelling you go girl. As did her call to Amber about Matt and his antics. Really, he stalked Farrah and fucking Janelle? What kind of cognitive dissonance allows Amber to ignore all the evidence (kids, trying to get with the other TMs, lack of job or prospects, etc) and remain steadfast with that douche? And Amber has a new car, a caddy SUV. That will set you back 40K easy. Once again, wasting her money.

As for Farrah, after seemingly human behavior, she turns on a dime and goes off about the engagement ring that SHE bought for herself and wants Simon to pay her back for. WTF? And she is still looking at houses in LA? At least the one she looked at wasn't ridiculous. Who would listen to a Farrah podcast. Loved that her guest were the producers she bullies. And I am loving the editors who show the full on shot of her house with the damn port-a-potty. Who wants that in their driveway. Is Larry so bad he can't pee in her toilet?

Oh Cate, I almost cried during her scenes. She looks so bad. One scene showed her with open sores all over her face. I do give her props for being honest, although oh geez, she is on Zoloft and smokes weed several times a day and drinks a little. Oy oy, oy. One thing she does not need is a baby. No no no. As for weight watchers, yes it's a good program, mainly because of the support. But girl, that ginourmous quesadilla is not 7 points, ok? Cate needs to stop with the fast food. I'm guessing that food is her comfort zone. She needs to deal with her issues and her weight is way down on the list. I did appreciate that Cate and asshat do not buy McMansions, they buy old homes and renovate. But they have 4 cars? For what purpose?

I have decided I can't deal with Maci. It is obvious she was pg.I don't want to see a wedding and her popping out another kid. I did lol at Jeff telling Ryan he is losing his boyish charm. Straight up correct dad. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 11

I'm thinking that Matt the Bostonian con artist called up this "friend" and bribed him to visit him to share "stories" about his addict days and being kicked out because his friend "didn't want to watch him kill himself," wasn't that the response Butches friend said in the show "being Butch"? Did Matt watch that special and tell his "friend" to say the same shit?

Matt - "Hey dude, watch the being Butch special and sound like that dudes sober friend and say the whole "I didn't want to watch you kill yourself" as to the reason why you kicked me out of the house - it's wicked awesome and the viewers (Amber) will eat that shit right up". 

Thats not a stretch of my imagination. I seriously believe he phoned this guy in and bribed some of Ambers cash or whatnot to convince Amber that he really was an addict because Amber was doubting the con artist.

Matt is seriously doing some crazy covering up in his scenes. If you truly have nothing to hide them you have no reason to convince others!!!!!!!!!!

I hate Tyler.

• Love 9

Larry was hugging and kissing Tyler and the baby! How the hell did that guy raise such a loser? Besides the adorable Maci and Bentley moment, the best part of that scene was that she announced the engagement in front of the other teen mom families! Oh to scan that crowd and see the faces. I was dying to put thought bubbles over their heads. To their credit, Tyler and Cate really looked choked up by the interactions with Bentley. While the others seemed to plaster on fake smiles of indifference or jealousy (Amber, Matt, Farrah).  Of course Ryan looked like turning his head in that direction was too much effort. 

I too had to keep rewinding the child support argument that Amber spat out in record fashion. That's how you always know when she's lying - she says something jumbled, fast, and pissed off. Gary was apparently going for retroactive child support, and I'm not sure why that was dismissed. She's been out of jail a long time now and Gary has been carrying the full load (pun, no pun). I also heard her say that the agreement was still being held to minimal visitation until she signs the papers. So GARY is the one who couldn't wait for the signing and not her? She had to go ride a horse (Leah pointing out the dead squirrel was golden - that little girl has a lot of life, thank god - or thank you Kristina).  Amber would get to it in another "few days". Yep, can't wait to have that kid. How exactly is it 50/50 when Gary has her Monday - Friday? Why can't Amber and her band of peeing puppies move near the school? Just when I sort of like her, off she goes into double talk and avoidance. Same deal that Jenelle throws out there for never really getting Jace. If I didn't have my child I'd buy out a neighbor and get the hell in there. 

Who is Kristal even with these days? It wasn't that long ago that she was sobbing about the end of her marriage. Hey, at least she also has a BIG brown sofa. And some odd full wall curtain backdrop. What's back there - her boyfriend? Honey Boo Boo? Vodka? Oh btw - I feel like Matt almost outed Amber as being back on drugs. He led her into saying she was on antidepressants, but I swear one or both of them wanted to admit to Xanax, klonopin, etc..   It's strange - I think Gary's baby looks just like Leah AND Kristina. And Kristal's kids looked like Leah too. How do all those Anderson Indiana people look alike?

Open concept? Heh. So they did buy that house? Have we seen pics? All I know is that I still see big orange walls on their snapchat. I guess they thought they really hit the nail on the head with that color. They do seem to spend far less than the others in the franchise (I wonder if they've gotten paid more because they're a couple?). But to me they've always seemed the type to give it out to family, and god knows that family would run with it. The only other splurge appears to be cars, but the other moms do that too. It does seem like they'd have a good savings. Just get a skill now !

• Love 10

Are they seriously trying to sell that Maci didn't know she was pregnant when they got engaged? Girl, please. I noticed she made sure to keep a shirt/jacket around her stomach, and the cameras mostly shot her from the neck up. And then that fake ass scene where she asks if she looks fat. Honey, you're not fooling anyone.

Deborah looked ridiculous under the three pounds of eye makeup and fake lashes. I don't care about her dumb drama with Simon, since we know he only shows up for the cameras.

Poor Catelynn. Tyler mocked her weight, her mannerisms.... She's never going to be free from his scrutiny.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Uncle JUICE said:

I rewound (sidenote, is this even still a word?) the whole Amber trying to explani the child support thing like four times, I just couldn't make hide nor hair of her argument. First, "I told Gary I was going to pay child support," great, because as the non custodial parent, you're obliged to by law, so good on you. "Then he's all "Pay your child support, or I will maintain the legal minimum of visitation," and I'm all "How are you going to tell me to pay child support when I told you I was going to pay it? I was the one who SAID I would pay it!" And I don't get Matt's tats at all, but I know I was a big fan of that artist throwing shade his direction every second of that experience. Good for her. His friend is his con partner, you figure, right? He's the Paul Newman to Matt's Redford? 

Yeah. I mean WTF was that about. I did the same. Rewound it a number of times. Maybe since she never paid child support Gary was asking (rightfully) for back support. And that was what she was so mad about. 

• Love 4